Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dark Heresy - Haarlock's Legacy

Game Master Nethru

Online to PbP game in session.


51 to 100 of 3,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

2d10 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5 2 damage
2d10 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 3 damage
2d10 ⇒ (7, 6) = 13 4 damage

Do I have pluses?


Mono Dagger is 1d5+4 Pen 2
6, 7, 8

The woman stabs and jabbs the man on the right with quick precise stabs. The man looks injured but is still standing.


Illidan descends from the duct and launches the infamous flying meat hook surprise attack. " HIYAAA!!" (standard attack)1d100 ⇒ 65. Damage upon success 1d10 ⇒ 1 -2.


That was the against the same guy her attacked :( I missed and did negative damage. Not good at all


Illidan lunges out at the man on the right but not skilled at using this type of weapon swings wildly missing.


Huntarr sighs and fires a round into the man on the right.

Standard, Aimed 1d100 ⇒ 58 vs 67


Stub Revolver Damage
1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The shot hits the man on the right but his armor seems to absorb most of the damage.

Initiative Order Round 2:
Her - 14
Auraxis - 13
Huntarr - 9
Left Man - 6
Right Man - 6
Illidan - 5


All out attack

1d100 ⇒ 50 vs. 77


Furious Assault

1d100 ⇒ 61 vs. 77


2d10 + 4 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 = 11 7 damage
2d10 + 4 ⇒ (10, 5) + 4 = 19 9 damage, and I believe that's righteous fury


Auraxis again strikes at his foe with the blunt end if the axe.

1d100 ⇒ 8

Axe damage - 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Her: Yes that is Righteous Fury we are using BC rules so roll 1d5 for critical damage please to the right arm.

Auraxis: Your blow does not seem to penetrate his armor and toughness.


Huntarr holds his fire.


Rolling the critical damage for Her
1d5 ⇒ 3
The man's arms is shredded and he screams in pain. That coupled with both strikes the man falls dead with his mangled arm.

The one on Auraxis pulls up his chain axe revving it up and takes a swing at him.

1d100 ⇒ 57 vs 45
He just misses you as you feel the breeze fly by your body and the buzzing sound of his chain axe nearly ripping into your flesh.


Looks down and scoops up the Chain Axe the dead guard was carrying"Time to Die SUCKA" Standard attack + 10 Gangup bonus (1d100->72) vs 37 I rolled a 72 thats a Miss Illidan looks at his opponent"I am soooo sorry I didn't mean to attempt to kill you"


Initiative Order Round 3:
Her - 14
Auraxis - 13
Huntarr - 9
Right Man - 6
Illidan - 5


I yield to Auraxis, if I go, I will go for blood. I want to search the guy I killed


The dead man had a chain axe that Illidan is now wielding and Feudal Plate armor but that will take some time to take off him and put on won't happen during this combat scene. Nothing else of worth.


Auraxis takes the flank on the other side of Ilidan and again strikes the man with the blubt side of the axe. "By the Emperor's Will submit!"

Axe Strike 1d100 ⇒ 31
Axe Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Your strike bounces off his armor. The primitive weapon doesn't seem to have much affect on the man as he snarls in rage at the name of the Emperor.


"Are you sure you want him alive?" Huntarr points his gun at the man's eyesocket.

"I can put this into his brainpan from here."


"Not as sure I was before!" says Auraxis eyeing the chainsaw the man wields.

Its just [b] for bold. To close the bold it is [/ ----- b] taking out the dashes.


] "Let me know when you have fully reconsidered."

Huntarr continues to hold his fire. If the man comes at Huntarr, he will fire.


The guard takes another wild swing at Auraxis with the chain axe.

1d100 ⇒ 37 vs 55

Damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Auraxis you can parry the blow to negate the damage


Illidans swings with the chain axe like a mad man with his newly developed axe of fury chain blade massacre attack " Eat chains " standard attack + 10 gang up bonus. 1d100 ⇒ 60 vs 37. Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 2 pen and tearing.


Auraxis attempts to block the strike.

Parry 1d100 ⇒ 18


"ENOUGH!!! I tire of this"

Her jumps at the other guy, for an all out attack

1d100 ⇒ 66 vs. 77 (all out attack)

Furious assault

2d10 + 4 ⇒ (4, 8) + 4 = 16 8 damage
2d10 + 4 ⇒ (5, 3) + 4 = 12 7 damage


Auraxis blocks the chain axe with his own axe successfully as Sparks fly!

Illadin misses horribly as he is not skilled with this type of weapon.

The woman stabs out with the mono dagger with quick precise strikes like they were an extension of her own body! The man falls to the ground dead!

Loot! 2 common quality chain axes, curt has 1 if you are not trained in melee chain you get -20 atk. 2 sets of feudal plate, primitive armour with AB 5.


Behind the dead men is an elevator with a control pad that seems to require a key. There its also another passage you can take from this area.


"I suggest we go find a key to that elevator. Obviously, these guards were not trusted with such. Let us continue on."

Huntarr moved towards the hallway, his pistol up and tracking for movement.


looks towards the group " Anyone wish to wield this chain axe. I have no use for carrying such a weapon? And how are we to divide this loot? I say we let Her have first dibs for taking them out followed by those who would be best suited for battle"


Is it safe to assume that the plate would hinder me?


"I'm not interested in anything except the armor to protect my wounds. I'll give it to whomever wants it once we are done with this Emperor-forsaken pit."


Is there anywhere to hide their gear so at least it can't be used against us later?

"Yeah let's go find that key, it's too damn bad we could not capture one. I would like to know what the he'll is going on here".


"I believe if that woman there " Illidan points to her " has the guards gear on and the wounded soilder here we could get the drop on any further guards here plus higher stability to all survive. If anyone would like to trade weapons with me I have this chain axe looks pretty deadly if you know how to use it. I'll offer it up just ask" waits further instruction from the group. does these guys have any data slates, vox comms, or security badges for use in this place?


"No thanks, I will just cut myself up with that damn thing. We should get moving though that thing may have attracted unwanted attention".
Let meknow about my question above when you have a chance Caps.


You guys can probably work together and hoist their bodies up into the ducts you came from and then close the hatch. The armour will not hinder any stealth movements. The chain axes are considered bladed weapons to so you can use them woman. Please decide who's taking the chain axes and who's taking the armour and we will continue down the only way to go.


I will take the armor


Huntarr puts on one of the suits of armor and conceals his pistol within it.


Once we are done taking what we need or want, we put the bodies away in the ducts and continue down the hall to find the elevator key. Auraxis will go first holding the axe before him.


Her will slink behind him, dagger out, ready for anything


"I believe it would be best for the two in the armor to go first since they are disguise already. If we run into guards we can get the drop on them as they would be unsuspecting. Plus they can walk a few meters ahead and signal us if there is an enemy"


Auraxis pauses and looks back at Illidan, "Perhaps you are right, that might be the safe bet but I don't give a damn. These men have broken the law, they are all under arrest and assuming their continued resistance have been sentenced to death for defying the will of the Emperor. I won't hide in the shadows on my world from the criminal element. I am the law and I will see these violators pay for what they have done here". Having said that Auraxis again takes the lead.


Is no one taking the 2 chain axes?

After gathering up the equipment from the fallen you hide the bodies in the ducts and make your way further into this crazed maze.

After several minutes of traveling through the passage ways you approach a T-Junction and hear a sound you would have never assumed to hear in this maze of horror. The sound of female laughter.


I would just cut myself with those chain axes, I am not trained with them plus they make a lot of noise.

Auraxis turns back to his companions, "Well right or left?"


I am taking the Chain Axe. If no one else is taking the second axe I will grab that too.
Listens to the sounds of laughter. "By the Light of Terra who was that? Should we slpit up and look?!? One Guard(Her) can go that way and the other (Huntar) in the opposite direction and report back in two minute intervals. or take it room by room.." Illidan waits for the consensus of the group."


Huntarr listens for the direction that the sound of laughter is coming from.


I should grab a chain axe so I look the part of a guard. I wanna run back and get one, then try to make my way towards the sounds of laughter


The laughter appears to be coming from the Left. The woman dressed as one of the guards starts making her way down to the left toward the laughter.

What are the rest of you going to do?

51 to 100 of 3,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.