Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Dark Hearts (Inactive)

Game Master Trup


351 to 368 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

Lem rides cautiously into the place, in Total Defense mode, if possible, adding +6 to his own AC, and +3 to the Hound's. He has his lance ready, his slingstaff is back on one of the wagons.

KN:local +4, in case it applies: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Perception+0: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Aid Another, Hound's Perception, gives +5 if 10+: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Softly, in Hobbit:

"Anything here, boy?"


Male Enigma/20

Jessop Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Krular Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Ice Eyes/Lem:

It looks as if though there has been a battle recently in this town. It appears there was some attempt to place wooden alls up to fortify the town, but the walls were destroyed, literally smashed into tiny pieces.

The town is completely vacant. A dark feeling washes over you all, and even Gerald doesn’t find any words to say. You suddenly the stench of death in the air, and you quickly find the source of the smell. There are several of the villagers corpses strewn about the village seemingly at random.

Extra for Lem – Lem’s hound stops and suddenly give a bark as it takes off into one of the destroyed houses. It stops at the back of the house and begins pawing at the floor and whining. Krular moving inside to be beside Lem stares at the ground for a moment and then says out loud, ”there is a latch on the floor, it’s hard to see but it’s there. It looks like a secret door…”

Malwyn:
Nothing from your vast knowledge seems to be able to explain what could have done this.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

Lem speaks to the Hound in Hobbitish:
"Good dog."

"Likely he heard something. Hiding survivors? Whoever triumphed here, wouldn't need to hide. Let's gather another blade or two, and see if we might help."


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

"P-p-please hurry. I don't like this feeling I'm getting."

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Gardsin would Stand at the ready putting away his bow and pulling out melee indoors. C'mon Icey relax a little he gives a warm smile before patting her on the back "Lets Get dis o'er with"


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn follows Lem and Krular into the building and looks at the trapdoor. " If you step back and ready yourselves perhaps I could open it with a spell... It could be trapped plus you never know what kind of diseases could be covering the latch. "

If the others agree:
Malwyn casts Mage hand and uses the spell to attempt to open the trapdoor.

Mage Hand:
School transmutation; Level bard 0, sorcerer/wizard 0

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S

Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)

Target one nonmagical, unattended object weighing up to 5 lbs.

Duration concentration

Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

You point your finger at an object and can lift it and move it at will from a distance. As a move action, you can propel the object as far as 15 feet in any direction, though the spell ends if the distance between you and the object ever exceeds the spell's range.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

"O-okay, sorry."

Ice steps back and trains her bow on the trap-door.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Gardsin would wait by the others watching as Malwyn attempts with his skills. The orcs weapons at the ready for anything that might choose to pop out. He only assumes the door is locked though...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Gardsin keeps on his toes all the while keeping a good alertness to what was going on around him

dual wield attack(if possible)

Light mace:
attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Boarding Axe:
Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 16 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Gardsin would certainly be up for helping bash in the trap door if Malwyns alternative doesn't work. strength to bash in the door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14Reflex if he chances falling through: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

holy crap... can I just... save all of those? except the Boarding axe attack? noone has to know about that one... >.>

*EDIT*
Init if needed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Male Enigma/20

The trapdoor creaks open on rusty hinges, and you hear a collective gasp from people gathered under. Dust rises from the hole and it takes a moment for you to clearly make out the scene before you. The trapdoor had covered a large hole dug out in the ground, and was most certainly not intended for its current use. There must be at least 20 people gathered into this hole in such a way that everyone is packed tighter than a travelers backpack. The people look absolutely terrified, and most are covered in blood, whether their own or someone else�s, you�re not sure. The people gaze up at you with fear and the women cradle their children close to their bodies.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

Lem ponders only an instant, before speaking in tones that would be of command, if they were an octave lower, "We got here safely, we should get you out safely. We'll move quickly, but come out slowly, so no one gets hurt."


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn holds his nose "Survivors, well that's good." he says to the group in general as he takes a few more step back from the trapdoor so he can't see all the people packed in so tight and shudders slightly.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Gardsin Huffs partially in disapointment "Well Hurry up then.." He then takes leave of the building, first checking on Gerald and the cart before viewing nearby buildings for any sign of life (Mind you, not actually going into the buildings, more so just checking through windows, opening doors and glancing inside, etc.)
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Enigma/20

The people in the hole are terrified for a few more moment before responding to Lem. They slowly begin crawling from the packed conditions, looking around every which way as they do so.

Gerald looks pale for a moment and then shakes his head as if clearing away the shock. "Gardsin, unload some of the food from the wagon, these people will need it. No telling how long they have been down there. Lem, help get these people comfortable, we are going to figure out how to transport them back to Fort Steel Heart. The rest of you... just... Oh Tal this is bad."

Confused you notice what Gerald noticed. A child’s limp body has been dragged from the hole. The mother of the child looks as if though she has not slept for weeks, and she clutches her obviously dead child to her body with a surprisingly iron tight grip.


Male Enigma/20

Gardsin:
Although you hear Geralds command, you continue checking the hosues for a few moments before returning. You find no one in hiding, but the devastation and carnage churns your stomach. Many of the homes are covered in dried blood and gore, adn accompanied by vile grisly scenes.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

Seeing what Gerald was shaken by, and a moment later seeing Gardsin's evident distress at what he'd seen, Lem hoped to have activity be a solace. They'd likely had enough of idleness, these poor people.

"I need three who can count, to make separate counts of all here. You, you, and you.", Lem said, choosing his volunteers. "I want a count of each person, live or dead, that was in that hole. You all report to Malwyn, in the hat, and when he's done with you, back to me."

"Three more, you three, get me some water boiling, small pots are faster on small fires, we'll get some porridge up, and more water for the healers."

"Any healers? Any mothers? You, and you*, that one there is Jessup, see what he needs to make ready, we'll be sending wounded as they show dire." * the mother with the dead child, hoping to give Jessup some time, first.

"The rest of you, please help any injured to make a line, hurt to healthy. Or stand in line in place of one who can't be moved. We've only got so many hands, we have to hold them.", Lem said, translating from hobbit wisdom.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Ice Eyes tries to keep her gut in check as the stench of death and decay overwhelms her. SHe manages it for a while, but a particularly strong gust of wind blows the smell in her face and she isn't able to stomach it any more.

The young hunter drops her bow and runs for someplace that she can toss her cookies in semi-privacy. After about a minute, she comes back, pale as death and visibly shaken.

"Th-this must be hell..."


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn does his best not to look disgusted as the three counters approach him to report and he tries to arrange his features into something sympathetic. Which most likely makes him look like he's so disgusted he's about to cry. "Ah yes, you were counting how many people?... Ok. I think your supposed to tell Lem now, the halfling giving all the orders, yes him. Wait, tell me. What happened here?"

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

The situation at hands brings a bit of sorrow through Gardsin. He runs a hand over his scarcely haired head as he took in the true sights around him. Gathering himself though and looking with a bit of pity at the fellows now pouring from the trap door, he returns to the cart grabbing out crates of food and beginning to ration it out to the poor souls.

Gardsin would keep the rations fairly low for now, as he doesn't want the common folk to sicken themselves with the sudden rush of nutrients they would be getting. He would also try to make sure everyone got at least a half meals worth of food.

Though was not great with the emotional comforting to the commoners he would give them as warm of a smile as his tusks allowed his lips to curl into

351 to 368 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Opening All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.