Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Dark Hearts (Inactive)

Game Master Trup


301 to 350 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13
Trup wrote:

Returning to the small building provided, you find Gerald frantically pacing and muttering to himself. He appears quite agitated.

“YOU LOT! Where have you all been! don’t you realize what has happened! I have lost it, the one item that I could not lose, the one thing that was supposed to make it safely to the holy land! I blame you all personally. What kind of terrible guards leave the wagon completely unguarded? Not good ones let me tell you. Why I...

Gerald will continue ranting in this fashion until someone speaks up.

In Hobbit:

"Quit teakettling! Burble boil whistle WHIIIINE! Paddle me later, Ma! Help me fight the fire, now!" Lem stares at Gerald as one would at a pouting child, until Gerald calms or sputters to a stop. "Grand. Now, where was it? We'll start there. Unless you know something of better use?"

(If shown where the red box was, Lem whistles for the Hound, and provides the dinner dress or other source of scent, to allow tracking (and catching up) in the gathering darkness)


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Gardsin and Krular or Perception DC 15:
"I don't like the way he's looking at me. It's like when a-a half-starved mountain cat sees you."

Ice's grip on her bow tightens and she tries to hide behind the two larger men while keeping line of sight with the other men who were looking at her.

I don't like it at all.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn watches the exchange between the halflings, waiting for Gerald's response he see's Szarka perched on the roof and motions for the raven to fly down.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

General perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Moving into the clearing Gardsin see's a battlefield splayed out in front of him, his eyes quickly scan about the surroundings taking in what he could of the area, as well as listening to nearby oddities.
The half-ork runs a hand over the slight ridges and bumps of battle ontop of his head. He wore no happy face.. nor an angry one. Giving a glance at the worried look on the Ice's face he attempts to be a bit more at ease in hopes that it will help Ice keep her calm, though his hand keeps a firm grip on one weapon. He pipes up, directing his voice to the wild men.."heh.. just travelin a bit heard o' some random bits a creatures been out here..." His voice stays strong, booming over nearby ears in a harsh way.. "A nifty lookin box dere.. say.. ter was a merchant back in the city lookin fer sumtin like that wasn't der?" He turns more directed at he fellows askin em a question "think he'd pay a pretty coin ta see that back?" the Half orc did his best to keep the situation down.. Outnumbered usually wasn't the way he liked to fight.. and with whats been going on... he didn't the little hunter to get too upset here.. He looks at his fellows hoping they would catch what he was doing.

Do i need to do a bluff check? *shrug* as far as I can tell none of it would really be a lie.. its not like these men would know otherwise unless they witnessed something in the city I guess...? regardless here you go. Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3and oh god that was terrible... I should never bluff again...


Male Enigma/20

Gerald:

The surprised halfling stops and sighs at Lem. He waits a long moment, as if thinking and then calls out, “It will be useless to try and follow them, they were off so fast I had trouble keeping up with my eyes much less with my feet.”
He rubs his head in annoyance but seems to have calmed greatly. “Come... tell me of this Rite you attended. How was it.”

Lem - The dog seems uninterested in the scent. whether this is because he can not pick up on it or he just simply won’t listen to you is up for discussion.

Clearing:

One of the men leans over and whispers something to his friend, they both smile at whatever it was they shared. The leader grins as well, “Oh he’s paying quite the handsome bit of coin is he? Big shot noble half of a man wanting to pay us less for whats in the crates worth is my guess. I suggest you all piss off before things get a little ugly.”

As the leader turns, one of the men calls out as well specifically to Ice Eyes, ”Hey girly, hows about you spend some time with a real man?"


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular steps in front of Ice Eyes and draws his longsword.
"You'll be giving that back. Last I heard, it was the gallows for those shrinking to theft in these troubled times." He heaves his sword to point it straight at the man who seems to lead the group."I won't kill you, but you will wish I did."

Intimidate
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13
Trup wrote:

The surprised halfling stops and sighs at Lem. He waits a long moment, as if thinking and then calls out, “It will be useless to try and follow them, they were off so fast I had trouble keeping up with my eyes much less with my feet.”

He rubs his head in annoyance but seems to have calmed greatly. “Come... tell me of this Rite you attended. How was it.”

"It was horrific. The tainted man summoned forth a creature of fire from a great crystal, and battled it to his death. This, somehow, preserves or reclaims his honor or afterlife. Malwyn might know more. He cannot wish to speak of it less.", Lem says tiredly. "But Malwyn, could you ask the bird, to see what it might, find who it can? Night falls, and only one of them might see in it."

Lem readies the Hound. He plans to try to find the others.


" Caaaw... You cawld ask me yourself. Caaw. " Szarka squawks from Malwyns shoulder and the spreads his wings and takes off heading out over the jungle.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

" Hey! " Malwyn yells after the bird. " Well don't get lost then! " then he turns to Lem and Gerald " He was dying anyway. This way he got to die proud. " he says simply stating facts and shrugging. " Er, I meant Jace. " when this clarification doesn't remove the incredulous looks from the halflings faces he tries changing the subject. " Wasn't that crystal amazing though? Urdanian In origin, usually they are consumed by the summoning, it must be a rare piece. A gift, the Captain said in return for the aid they gave to the mages. "


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"I can't care about the stone. I do care about the others, out beyond the camp's light. And I suppose, about the red box...", Lem says, leading the warhound to the places each of those missing had slept. If the Lady's scent were too mild, perhaps the unwashed warrior's wallow would work weal...

In hobbit:

"I'll tell you this, though, Master Gerald: If your red box be found, it's had its last day dressed in red. It'll meet the morrow inside another of your crates, though your wares be left behind. And before you decide if you'll take offense from my candor, think if you'd rather a wise crack, or a foolish silence."


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Now I know I don't like them.

"N-no."

Ice Eyes nocks an arrow, but keeps her aim at the ground.

Waiting on response from GM before I do anything further.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Hmm.. Clearly din't work...' Gardsin readies his mace and axe, standing side by side with Krular, forming somewhat of a thick wall of male ahead of Ice Eyes.
"Might wanna show a bitta respect a'fore you go in to deep mates" Gardsin Growls out towards the wild men, certainly ready for a good fight as his blood begins to boil.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |
Lem Menayd wrote:
"I can't care about the stone. I do care about the others, out beyond the camp's light. And I suppose, about the red box...", Lem says, leading the warhound to the places each of those missing had slept. If the Lady's scent were too mild, perhaps the unwashed warrior's wallow would work weal...

" Ah yes, right... Let me grab my things. " Malwyn looks confused I'm sure the others will be fine... After all they're all tough and Ice seems to know how to take care of herself. Malwyn stops once he's got his pack on and tries to feel something through the special bond he has with Szarka.

The rules for empathic link are kind of wishy washy...


Male Enigma/20

clearing:

The leader turns back to your group and growls a curse. He then stomps forward a few feet and brandishes his club again. ”Back off. S’not yer business who this belongs to. I suggest you all leave now before we decided to cease being nice.”

Gerald:

Szarka Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Gerald sighs and stops you as your leaving. “That group left into the jungle, unless you are trackers or madmen, I don’t suggest following them. You can however help me reorganize my gear back into the wagon.”

If staying roll a DC-10 strength check to help load everything back up.

Szarka - Is unable to locate the exact location of your comrades in the jungle.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

Lem will Aid Another on Malwyn's efforts to reload the wagons. That gives him a +5, if I make DC10: 1d20 ⇒ 11.

"While we clean up the mess, you might favor to know, while at dinner with the Captain, the matter of some unreporting townships was raised. Perhaps when you've more time, speak to the captain about a possible turn through that space. You see, he makes clear we've little chance of moving on as we'd intended..."

Lem will try to recount the conversation with the Captain re: the caravan.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn looks at all the crates needing to be packed. He attempts to use Mage hand a few times before sighing " I'm not really built for this " and retrieving a pair of gloves he helps to lift them in.

Str check: 1d20 ⇒ 2

It's clear that Lem is doing most of the heavy lifting.

lol on my Str check clearly i need an unseen servant ;)


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"Say...", Lem croaks from beneath a crate too heavy by half, "Where's Jessop?"


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular does not say anything, but he does not back down.


Male Probably human Computer Scientist 1/ Character Synthesizer 20/ Crazy 99

Muscles tense in Ice's back and shoulders, ready to snap her bow up and loose the arrow at a moments notice.

Ready action to shoot the leader if any hostile action is taken.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 And she misses.


Male Enigma/20

Yeah so Jessop is most likely going to not come back and that's fine. We will sort his presence out later

Clearing:

The thugs are grinning as they reach for their clubs and you all feel conflict is unavoidable. However, when a man suddenly appears behind the thugs in gleaming steel armor and says a few harsh words to them, the Thugs immediately back down. He then speaks louder in your direction, "I apologize for any rudeness on my sons part, they are young and foolish. Please, return this crate to its rightful owner and leave us in peace. They meant no harm and as we can end this peacefully we should."

Clearing Perception DC 15:

The man speaks harsh words that he tries to keep silent but you manage to pick out what he was saying. "You fools! Do you want to bring the Legion down on our very home? This merchants crate was not worth it and I already ordered you all to stay away from the Fort. I will deal with you all later, just be thankful I found you before you did something truly stupid"

Gerald:

Ha… go Wizard power

It takes a good deal of time to load and rearrange the crates to a suitable working order. Gerald actually comes out and begins helping, almost as if he feels bad that you are both struggling so much with the work. With Gerald and Lem both working, the crates get finished loading rather quickly. When you’re finished, Gerald smiles and will go inside only to reemerge with a bottle of what looks to be fine wine. ”I know I was a bit harsh on you all before, but perhaps we could go inside pull out a deck of cards and see who has the most luck tonight? I figure it will be nice to relax for you, and besides we should find some way to keep ourselves awake for if… when our other friends return”

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

The half - orc does not ease back, still gripping tight to his weapons He watches the group of thugs, taking note of the gleaming armor.

knowledge local: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10 Maybe something was familiar about this armor in the area.
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Gardsin most likely doesn't notice anything special about the armor, he fails even to hear the 'leaders' words as he scowls at his son.

"ya mean no trouble? Then perhaps we'll take our box back then huh?"


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"Surely. I'll start a kettle."


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

" Ah, finally something i can help with. " Malwyn says, looking at the wine. Gerald and Lem can't be sure if the man is joking or not, the only indication being that he waits for some response before clearing his throat. Once around the card table Malwyn asks Gerald " So what do you think of the idea of going about to the surrounding communities to check on them and at the same time sell some of your wares? "


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"The Captain seemed in favor of it, and said we would not be going ahead as we planned. Best you speak to him directly on that point."

Lem pours some tea and refills the kettle, ahead of the need of seconds, or of more drinkers.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Gardsin, Krular, or Perception DC 15:
"Let's just go, please? I don't wanna fight these guys."

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

She hears not but the rushing of blood in her ears.


Male Enigma/20

Gerald:
The halfing pours several glass full of wine and passes them out and then pull out a large book. "Well, I think it is a good idea. Profit is profit no matter where it comes from. I'm certain that if these people are having trouble with he corrupted they will be needing more supplies than usual though, so it may cut deep into my merchandise before we get to the Holy Land. I figure it will work out though." He sips from his glass of wine and goes over the book, which appears to be a log of his profits and merchandise.

Clearing:

If no one makes a move to stop them, the thugs and their father leave the red crate in the clearing and disappear into the trees


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13
Trup wrote:

The halfing pours several glass full of wine and passes them out and then pull out a large book. "Well, I think it is a good idea. Profit is profit no matter where it comes from. I'm certain that if these people are having trouble with he corrupted they will be needing more supplies than usual though, so it may cut deep into my merchandise before we get to the Holy Land. I figure it will work out though." He sips from his glass of wine and goes over the book, which appears to be a log of his profits and merchandise.

"There's a mercy to it, that may not be recorded into your books. Or it may. You might find the record a profit of its own kind.", Lem suggests.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Unless Directed otherwise, Gardsin would retrieve it and make an attempt at pulling the others with him back to the Fort.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Ice Eyes is all too eager to head back.

Though taking point leaves her on edge.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

" Good, good. So the others will be back with your crate soon, and we can all get a good nights sleep and then set out tomorrow morning, hmm... Good wine! " Malwyn says taking another delicate sip from his cup. He throws down the cards he's been holding with Mage hand, hoping that he wins this round.


Male Enigma/20

Clearing:
You manage to take the crate and move it back to the fort. It takes a good while as the crateis extrmely heavy for its size and you find yourselves stopping to rest every now and again. During the time, you can't shake the feeling that you are beign watched, even though there is no one around you. You arrive at the fort in the dead of night and are allowed in after conversing with the guards abotut the situation

Gerald:
The night passes by qucikly and Gerald dozes off into his book shortly before th rest of your party arrives at the door, carrying with them the red crate.

Gerald literally shoot sup out of his chair and flat out runs towards the red crate. "Oh my goodness! I can't believe you found it! Oh this is amazing, this is incredible!"
He stops and frowns for a moment as he carefully inspects the crate. "Someone was trying to break this open..... What happened here?"


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Ice Eyes edges back from her employer, praying to whatever god is listening that one of the others will speak up soon.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn looks from ice to the two men wating for one of them to explain.

I wonder what is so precious to our halfling employer that he gets so flustered over it... I must remember to divine it's nature later when he's busy with other things... Magical or mundane?


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"Perhaps the color was attractive to them, in some way. The... opener.", Lem says, bringing a tray. "Tea?"

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Seems krular may have dissapeared as well

Gardsin glances to both the companions that had come with him.

"erm.. Pret'y simpol a guess.. Came 'cross some ban'its dat was tryin ta bash it open. bit o' an odd group I suppose Gardsin scratched his head wondering why icy seemed to be so nervous about explaining


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Icy is nervous about social situations in general. :)

Ice Eyes doesn't say anything, but she does nod her head in agreement.


Male Enigma/20

Gerald nods to Gardsin explanation and with the Crate in hand, Gerald moves back to the wagon, muttering under his breath the entire time. when he returns he dusts off his ahnds and smiles, "tommorrow we will be hitching up and leaving, to where, I'm not sure yet. I'm going to go discuss some things with Captain Dar before I turn in for the night, but I suggest you all grab some rest."


Male Enigma/20

Let me know when you are all ready ot advance the story


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Ready when you are.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

When Gerald goes to speak with Dar, Lem gets the red box from the wagon, and brings it indoors. If he can conceal that it was taken from the wagon (by hiding the hole it left behind), he will. Otherwise, just get it under cover. Lem will sleep sitting against it.

Ready!

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

I'd like to move on yes. Should we wait a moment and see if Krular Might pipe up though? Otherwise ready when you are.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13
Gardsin wrote:
I'd like to move on yes. Should we wait a moment and see if Krular Might pipe up though? Otherwise ready when you are.

Might be good to see Jessup, too.


Male Enigma/20

I will email them. If players are dropping at this rate it will be bad. I may also open up a recruitment thread of some kind to fill spots lol.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

were you waiting for me to check in before you move on Trup? Sorry if that was the case. I'm still here and ready to move on


Male Enigma/20

The morning comes quickly, ad just as quickly you are bidding goodbye to the people of Fort Steel Heart. Gerald informs you that you are heading to village that has not made any contact with the fort in some time and even supplied your wagons with extra crates of food for the villagers. The extra crates have forced your entire party to land, and the jungles hot and humid weather quickly make things uncomfortable for you. For 3 days you travel like this, before you reach the village of Half-Moon around midday. The Village is eerily quiet and no person comes out to greet your wagon. Getting closer you note that at least 2 homes are severely damaged as if though some huge force ripped through sections of them.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"Well", Lem says, "Or rather... unwell."

"Ready your bows, and I'll ride in for a sniff?", he asks.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

"R-right."

Already on edge from the events of previous weeks, Ice Eyes is twitchy, very twitchy, as she nocks an arrow. She doesn't seem to be hearing what Lem, or anyone else is saying as she scans her surroundings with a wary eye.

Ready action to loose an arrow at anything that pops up its head.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 (unlikely to hit)
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Gardsin draws his bow nocking an arrow up as he scans as well.

He calls out "Lem don't be stray'n to far." The Half- orc would venture ahead of the carts, though not further than 50 feet, and certainly keeping within eyesight of the rest of the party.

"It's quiet..." Gardsin glances about taking in little tidbits of information about the towns buildings. perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
"too.. quiet..."


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn looks at the homes that have been ripped apart looking closely at the damage. He loads his crossbow and covers Lem as he rides about.

Knowledge Rolls:
Incase whatever beast did this is arcane or Planar in nature and Malwyn can tell from the damage. Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Planar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


" This place is deader than a breakfast of bugs. Caw. " Szarka says from Malwyns shoulder.

301 to 350 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Opening All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.