Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Dark Hearts (Inactive)

Game Master Trup


151 to 200 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

is C-L on the same wagon as Malwyn?


Male Enigma/20

Yes indeed sir


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Crap. It gets an AoO on Ice. Firing while in melee.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Oh dear!
cast defensively if needed DC: 17 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Malwyn digs into his left pocket and pulls out the scroll with a blue edge, he lets it unfurl and begins completing the spell with his right being careful to avoid the beast. Finally he dips his hand into his right pocket and throws red, blue and yellow sand at the scaly mutant. Bright colours burst from his hand in a cone which he's careful to position around ice by taking a step around her if necessary.

Cast <Colour Spray> DC 14 will save negates
2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)

3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.

Sightless creatures are not affected by color spray.


Male Human Cleric 1

Jessop smacks the creature with his shield, buying just enough room to bring his morningstar down with crushing force and trying to make his way toward the other wagon without giving the creature an opening.

Trup:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 171d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Jessop will either take a 5-foot step toward the other wagon or, if the creature is dead, take his full movement to get there and assist the people inside.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Reeling back, grasping the slight gash in his chest, Gardsin drops his bow, only to draw his light mace, twisting to strike back at the larger humanoid.

Attack on C-L
Lightmace: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Trup&Malwyn:
If I'm not mistaken, Gardsin is on the wagon with the downed man as well as jessop. Malwyn was ontop of the other wagon? correct me if I'm wrong, that would mean that Ice eyes and malwyn don't have to worry about 'casting defensively' or Aoo from C-L


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Wagon 1 has Malwyn and Ice Eyes. Trup said a few posts above that the big baddie is in the same wagon. Wagon 2 has Gardsin and the mutant-to-be.


Male Enigma/20

One of the wagons could not hold any passengers, so I had assumed everyone had loaded up onto the second wagon. The first wagon could not fit any passengers because of how loaded down with supplies it was....


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Pre-initiative, Malwyn and I said we climbed up on top of it. It may not have room for passengers, but we should be able to stand on top of the crates and stuff.


Male Enigma/20

Dangit, I missed that, my bad. Malwyn will have to redo his action then, otherwise I will post everything that happens until that point.

Edit: Malwyn make sure you let me know whther or not you want to keep that action.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |
Malwyn Varrónő wrote:

Malwyn grabs his crossbow and scrambles up on top of the first wagons crates. " Perhaps you'd like to join me up here Ice Eyes? I'd say your bow would be just as effective if not more so from the higher ground. "

** spoiler omitted ** 

Sorry, seems we had a miscommunication. This is what I posted when the battle was beginning. If its not possible to be on top of the cargo in the first wagon then the second will do. Also if casting colour spray (it's a 15 foot cone) will catch any of my allies I'll work out something else to do.

Edit: Ninja'd!


Male Enigma/20

Your color spray will not effect any allies but will get one Corrupted who is now in contact with both you and Ice eyes.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

I'll stick with the colour spray then. Sorry for the confusion


Male Enigma/20

No problem, it's my fault. Posting new list now.

C6: 24
C-L: 16
Jessop: 15
C9: 14
Gerald: 13
Krular: 11
C7: 10
Gardsin: 9
Ice Eyes: 9
Malwyn: 9
Lem: 6
C8: 5

Jessop brings his Morningstar around and crushes the head of the creature raking at his shield. (Kill C3)

C9 flings a glob of green fluid at Ice Eyes and which splashes onto her, causing her skin to burn and sizzle(Hit for 3 Damage)

Gerald reloads his crossbow and screams ”We will be overwhelmed!!!!!” He fires the crossbow at C9(Hit for 3 Damage)

Krular swings his Greatsword around in his fury but is unable to hit any of the creatures who dodge out of the way laughing.

C7 Leaps up on to Wagon 1 and attacks Ice Eyes but the huntress moves just out of range of her claws(Miss)

Gardsin brings about his mace and hits the creature across the face. The creature growls in response, black blood trickling down its face.

Ice eye fire her arrow straight and the arrow slides right into the back of C-L. The creature lets out a terrifying roar and locks it’s eyes back on its prey.

Malwyn finishes his spell and Krular suddenly grows to the size of an ogre! Moving to the side, Malwyn casts Color spray on C7 and the creature tumbles down.(Failed will save, 4 rounds unconscious, 2 rounds stunned)

Lem urges his hound forward and the creature rips C2’s throat from its body.(Kill C2)

Round 3

C6 lashes out against the now giant Krular in terror but cannot land a hit on him(Miss)

C-L lets out a roar that shakes anyone in earshot down to their bones. (Krular, Gardsin, Jessop make a DC 14 Will save. Failure means you are stunned for 1 round)


Male Human Cleric 1

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Jessop reels for a moment, but he lifts his shield, grits his teeth, and bears down on the creature that screamed like the wrath of the gods made flesh.

Basic Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 201d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

Doing some logic here. Bright is in most-full wagon, where C-L and several others are? Just looking for a high-impact zone... mu-ahahah!

Shireshouting:
"Good Hound! Now UP!"

Shouting something in his halfling tongue, Lem wheels the Hound, and leans well forward, over the Hound's shoulders, then the beast's neck. The Hound is well-trained, and after the abberation leader's bellow, perhaps even more eager than before. The rider and hound bound at the leader, nearly a full two hundred pounds of muscle and armor, backing a hardened point.

...but can't charge over rough ground, and surely the wagon is such... so just Full Defense, handing out +3 AC to any adjacent friends. The Hound will Bite/Trip the critter off, maybe. (I'm SO glad I had bad stats...)

Bite:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

It's perhaps too much to ask of the hound, but the brave dog does its best, while the hobbit houndsman's flashing lance demands (or at least distracts) the attention of the great dark demonic... thing. "Oyez! Black thing! Here! Evil man, Turn! Face the Peck!"


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Will save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

A huge smile comes across Krular's face as he grows to be over 8 feet tall. His maniacal laughing now sounds like the deep grumbling of thunder, now he is laughing at how puny the creature next to him appears. His anger is only increasing with the pain in his leg from the previous bite. he swings his now massive sword.

Greatsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 6, 1) + 9 = 20

Edit: I was really hoping that would hit, but AC 13 seems a little too low, although I really like this Enlarge Person spell.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn conjures one of his magic acid darts and sends it speeding towards C9
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Ranged touch attack (-4 if creature in melee)
Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 4

Edit: Crit confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Ranged touch attack
Extra damag if confirmed: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 ouch what crappy rolls as of late..

Gardsin grits his teeth squinting his eyes shut as the creature blasts his vocals practically in his face. Dropping his mace to the ground and clutching his ears as it seems too much for the half-orc.

Full AC for this round 12 unless Gardsin is Adjacent to Lem then 15


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Same deal as before C-L
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 - 1 = 10 miss!

Ice knocks another arrow and aims at the creature menacing the wagon. Her hands shake as she takes the shot though and it goes wide.


Male Enigma/20

Round 3 continued

(Had forgotten to move C8 last round)
C8 charges and lashes out with his claws ripping chunks from Krulars oversized body. (Hit 5 damage)

Jessop Shakes off the supernaturally powered roar and grimaces as he brings his morning star around. The blow cracks ribs and sends C-L tumbling from the cart. His death seems to have a very negative effect on the remaining corrupted, who let out mournful howls. (Kill C-L)

C9 flings another glob of acid this time aiming for Malwyn. The glob splashes against the ground behind the cart. (Miss)

Gerald yells and fires another crossbow bolt at C9, missing the creature.

Krular swings his Greatsword in a golf-like motion, cutting C6 diagonally in half. (Kill C6)
C7 Screams in fury an continues its clawing attack against Ice Eyes, managing to leave several dozen long scratches on her. (Hit 2 damage)

Gardsin is holding his ears in pain, trying to get a grasp back on reality.

Ice eyes redirect her attack to C7, but it is a miss, and C7 dives into the opening, the huntress just barely manages to dodge the vicious claws. (Miss on AOO)

Lem moves in, protecting his friends from any more blows.

Malwyns raises his hands and a bolt of acid flies onto C9, the creature howls in pain falling onto the ground and twisting in agony. It finally stops moving altogether.(Kill C9)

C8 Launches itself at Krular again but with Lem there, he finds no opening to hit the Barbarian. (Miss, thanks to Lems AC bonus)

Round 4 start!

New initiative order.

Jessop: 15
Gerald: 13
Krular: 11
C7: 10
Gardsin: 9
Ice Eyes: 9
Malwyn: 9
Lem: 6
C8: 5

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Gaining composure back Gardsin fumbles a bit growling annoyingly as the Lead creature crumples to the ground nearby. Leaving his mace to the ground for now, drawing his Boarding axe as he attempts to aid Ice Eyes Swinging down with the piercing end of the axe.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Less of course c7 is dead then he will attack c8.. unless he is dead as well then he will simply retrieve, mace and bow.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Wasn't C7 unconcious for 4 rounds from my colour spray?


Male Enigma/20

....Yessss. Im still getting used to combat taking more than one day, forgive me any actions that happen to not sync up. Nevermind damage Ice eyes!


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

No problem, I missed it anyway.


Male Human Cleric 1

Jessop grudgingly asks the gods for assistance, channeling their energy out from him in a pulse of golden light.

Channel Positive Energy for 1d6 ⇒ 2 healing to everyone within 30 feet, selectively targeting allies only.


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular smiles as the body of his opponent falls both to his left and to his right. He looks around for the nearest target. Charging to C7, his massive sword raised high above his head, murder is in his eyes.

Charge attack:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 miss!
3d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1, 2) + 9 = 13
:(

AC until the start of my next turn: 13


Male Enigma/20
Krular wrote:

Krular smiles as the body of his opponent falls both to his left and to his right. He looks around for the nearest target. Charging to C7, his massive sword raised high above his head, murder is in his eyes.

Charge attack:
1d20+8 miss!
3d6+9
:(

AC until the start of my next turn: 13

It is unconcious, relied mostly on dex, and is suffering from special negatives due to death of C-L, HIT... :)


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Seeing that his attack was effective Krular woops and looks around for more victims.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

With the last of the known foes fallen, Lem allows the Hound to follow its nose, so to speak, around the wagons, at the edge of the foliage, before relaxing his guard. Then he tries to get the Hound to scent the critters, and then the injured man.

Handle Animal+5: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

As the adrenaline rush wears off, Ice clutches her leg where the acid burned through her clothing and into her skin, hissing through her teeth all the while. After making sure she could walk on it, she jumps down, just in time to toss her cookies into the underbrush.

"Th-those were corrupted?"


Male Enigma/20

C8 was still alive.... but I'm pretty sure he is not going to make it trough this round so I will auto kill him. haha


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular calms down a bit and seems extremely tired. He sits down against the wagon and fumbles for his rations and begins gorging himself on dried fruit and nuts.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"So then, can anything be done for our foundling? We can hardly leave him at the Daekini Crossroads.", Lem reflects as the Hound sniffs at the infected man. Lem leaves the question unanswered, the answer unforced, and carries a bucket of water and a ladle over to Krular, leaving them there to go offer a cloth to the Lady.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

" That was close... " Malwyn says, looking at the bloody mess left of the creature that tried to attack him and Ice.
He climbs down from the wagon a little awkwardly and slowly.he checks his own acid wound but finds himself whole.


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular takes the ladle, and it seems like a thimble in his enormous hands, as he is drinking from it he returns to normal sad, and looks at his hands, somewhat dissapointed.

"Thanks."

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

current HP 4

correct? If i remember right I took 7 damage that was it.

Retrieving his items Gardsin scans the borders of the road for tens of feet perception into jungle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 before returning to the wagons. Though he still seems paranoid about the surroundings as he dabs a cloth against his wound, tending to his slightly battered Hide shirt.

"I think we best be on Arre way 'fore anytin else shows up.. dem beasts made a bit quite the bit o' noise. We alls seem fine up an attem?" Gardsin stands up glancing over the beasts before dragging them away from the wagons and plopping them on the ground before giving them a stare for a bit.
we ought to make a bit o' a decision on our sick pal to.. I still say we toss em.. he growls a bit.. giving a slight scowl at Jessop..

Though Gardsin will do what he can to avoid conflict within the group, his own mind seems to pin the cause of this event to Jessop's choice of keeping the man


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"We had a duty. But if he is doomed to become one of them, it may be a greater kindness, a greater duty, to free his soul before it, too, is corrupted." Lem grimly adds, "I will do the deed, if reason and charity agree."


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn ignores the renewed discussion about the ill man having already stated his opinion. " Szarka why don't you circle around our position and see if all is clear? " after the raven takes off Malwyn approaches Gerald. " Well Mr Bright, are you injured? "


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

"If, if he's turnin' into, that, I don't wanna be near him."

Finally remembering her employer, she shakily walks over to him and follows Malwyn's question with a brief apology.

"S-sorry if you got hurt. I'm- I'm not used to dealing with things like that."


Male Enigma/20

The man who has stopped screaming is now instead staring at you all with increasing fear. Apparently he is quite able to hear you. Gerald answers to Malwyn “I’m much better than yourself… not one managed to lay a claw on me or more importantly, my goods. You all were a fine lot to hire if I do say so myself. I should give you all a bonus… maybe. I think we should all take some time to be thankful we are alive. “

The man says something into the gag at the nearest person (either Jessop or Gardsin) but it is unintelligible. He attempts to use his hand to remove the gag and find them bound. He then gives a defeated look and says something else unintelligible.


Male Human Cleric 1

Jessop squats in front of the man, face grim. "If I take that off, are you going to start screaming again? If you do, I have half a mind to let this lot have you, and I think you've got an idea of what they want to do with you."

Gardsin (and everyone else), remember that Jessop healed most or all of the party for 2 hp during the last round of the fight. If you were within 30 feet, that is.


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

I got the heal thank you.

Krular continues to sit in silence, not paying any attention to the conversation.


Male Enigma/20

Yay, heal is sorted out

The man nods and says something against the gag again, and lets out a sigh through his nose.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

k good so Gardin at least has 6 hp..

Gardsin looks uneasily at the being laying helpless as Jessop speaks to it. 'e's a lucky bugger thiss religious nut is around.. he'd a bin dead a while ago twer up to me..'

Gardsin had his hand prepared against the hilt of his mace incase anything funny comes round again.

"da mans surely deranged 'yond our help Jes, you really tink hill tell you much?"


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |
Gerald wrote:
“I’m much better than yourself… not one managed to lay a claw on me or more importantly, my goods. You all were a fine lot to hire if I do say so myself. I should give you all a bonus… maybe. I think we should all take some time to be thankful we are alive. “

" I'm certainly happy to be so and I'm glad your happy with our service. Just curious, have you travelled this way much before? "


Szarka circles around the area his eyes attempting to pierce the foliage, looking for any further threats.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Male Enigma/20

At Gardsins words the man makes a rude gesture towards the half-orc and says something else against his gag. Your positvie that whatever he said must have been rude as well.


Male Enigma/20

Szarka:
The raven sees nothig out of the ordinary


Male Human Cleric 1

Jessop gently unties the gag, pulling it away from the man's mouth. "Here," he says, holding his hand above the man's mouth and conjuring a small stream of water. He's doubtlessly thirsty. "Now, what was it you were trying to say?"

151 to 200 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Opening All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.