Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Dark Hearts (Inactive)

Game Master Trup


101 to 150 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

The weary look in Malwyns eyes drops away as he hears the howling and the sick mans reaction, he stands next to the wagon looking alert, crossbow pointed into the vegetation trying to spot what's howling.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Trup:
Kn Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 I'm not sure if the sick man condition has anything to do with the arcane or a monster that falls under that knowledge group but I thought I'd give it a try...


Male Human Cleric 1

"Calm yourself. You're under our protection, just calm yourself," Jessop says, making his words as soothing as possible, keeping his voice calm and even. "You can help us. Help us keep you safe. What is it making that noise?"

He places a hand on the man's chest as he speaks, once again summoning the orb of light.

Diplomacy:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
I'm not sure if that's the right skill, but it seemed appropriate.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

trup:

Is the howling something Gardsin(or just someone that is familiar with nature) might recognize? Just a wolf out in the wilderness?

"Uh guys, we may 'ave a bit of a problem" Gardsin says struggling to hold the man down still. He calls out for anyone that's gotten a bit to far from the wagons

Unsure of really what to do Gardsin makes a strike across the subjects face in hopes that he might be able to knock the estranged man out
Non-lethal bludgeoning damage CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Unarmed Fist: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Though he only does the above paragraph assuming Jessops diplomacy doesn't seem to do anything... - Edit


Male Enigma/20

Despite Jessops soothing words, the man continues to struggle against Gardsin, screaming incoherently.

Unarmed strike-Miss

Malwyn:

Perception - You see nothing past the dense jungle around you.

Knowledge - Your years training under a Urdanian master lead you to almost immiediately recognize the affliction this man now suffers under. He is in the opening stages of Corruption. There is little hope he will recover, and even if he does, he will be tainted with that Corruption in his soul for the rest of his life. What's worse, if he doesn't recover, the Corruption will mutate him, makeing him something wholly other than human, a monser that needs to be put doen as soon as possible.

Gardsin:
Knowledge Nature=1d20 ⇒ 16
The howl belongs to no creature you are familiar with.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |
Gardsin wrote:
"Uh guys, we may 'ave a bit of a problem" Gardsin says

Malwyn turns around at Gardsin's words and sees him still struggling with the stranger. " Damnit I believe your right! That looks like The Coruption to me. I had suspected but now I'm sure. There's not much we can do, giving him a clean death and burning the body is what I suggest. "

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

"gah. Friggin SIT STILL you li'tle bugger!" Gardsin clambers about fumbling around his belt line for his lightmace. he considers biting the man... but he doesn't want to chance getting corrupted himself even if that's not how it works...

Trup:

CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 - This is to retreive the weapon unless he's able to do so with ease while holding the corrupted man down, then in that case its an attack roll to hit with the mace. Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"Maybe we ought to juss Toss eem out and go?"


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

If Trup agrees. (Since I'd had Lem ride patrol)

Riding back toward the wagons, Lem calls out, "If he can fight, he can walk! Let him go! Or throw him out..?"


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Ice comes running behind Lem, her eyes still scanning about.

"What's going on? Is he alright?"


Male Human Cleric 1

"First you're compassionate, then you're merciless. I'll never understand you half-folk. He's raving, not fighting. Whatever made that noise is likely what did this to him. It's terrified him. Gardsin, help me bind the man."

Trup:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 to grapple the man and force him down long enough to tie up.


Male Enigma/20

Gardsin - Attack roll with light mace 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11=Miss
Although you manage to free your mace the man is struggling too hard and you do not get a solid strike on him.

Jessop - With you helping Gardsin, you both manage to finally subdue him despite his struggles.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13
Jessop wrote:
"First you're compassionate, then you're merciless. I'll never understand you half-folk. He's raving, not fighting. Whatever made that noise is likely what did this to him. It's terrified him. Gardsin, help me bind the man."

Lem looked struck. "I thought he was threatening you. Malwyn has made clear, he can't be helped. And Mal's the first of us to claim to know anything about it."

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

I always have rope in any of my characters...

CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Tieing the man up with the help of Jessop.

"Luk I ain't the smartest here a' know that.. I think Mal's right.. Though I never seen this a'fore I'v heard stories that this is how it starts...
I say Jessop's right as well though there is sometin about that howl that set this man off.. and it twernt no howl I'v ever heard in all my years..."
Gardsin seems to have a smile on his face even through the struggle almost as if he was having some fun really.

"What'evr gave off that howl is prolly followin the man.. I think we need to get rid of eem, Tie im up and leave im for the wolves I say, no point in makin our trip more of a struggle."

"course even if it wasn't following the man, hopefully it'll be curious enough about im to stay off our backs.."


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

All your yEARs, eh? :)

"You mean, leave him suffering for them to find? Or kill him quickly? Will the corruption use his body, then? Malwyn, would it be enough to dismember him? Ought we get a fire going, first? A true pyre is a lot of work, and time, time for them to catch us, if they follow a trail. They might follow us, even then. We'll have to stay ready, or lay a trap, likely both."


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular has been quiet this whole time scanning the surroundings.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"Whatever it is, this man is leading it right to us. We need to shut him up. He's not our problem. Our duty is to the caravan and Gerald."

He walks to the man and attempts to stab him ( unless anyone show any objections)

Attack and damage roll
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Lem:

indeed all his years, all 15..

Gardsin holds no objection to Krular's action and would continue holding the man down to prevent squirming.

he grumbles as Lem throws out his suggestions. "yes, yes we'll have to stay alert still o'course in case the beast decided to track us but dareasiest solution to me is to rid ourselves of this man, I agree with Krular, e ain't Arr problem." He stares down at the black eyes of the once man.. "I fer one won't lose sleep o'er this... If anyting we're doin this man a favor..."


Male Human Cleric 1

This is dependent on how much about the Corruption Jessop knows. I'd imagine he knows very little since he hasn't had that much contact with it personally.

Jessop moves between Krular and the man, raising his shield as he does so. "We don't know anything yet! All we have is the best guess of someone who claims he know what he says. We don't know if this is the corruption. We don't know that he's drawing anything to him. And I'm not watching you murder a man just because he has become inconvenient. We made him our problem when we took him along, so we'd damn well better be sure before we kill him."


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"Our only expert has said he's doomed, another has said that matches what he knows. Don't compare that to when we knew only that a man needed help. It's not the same. Let Krular end him swiftly, everything we know say's that is kindness. But get him out of the wagon first. I'm going to try to be between us and those howls; if you hear me coming fast, ready your bows."

Lem returns to his patrols, on the hound. He does not expect company.


Male Human Cleric 1

"So easy to trust everything you hear?" Jessop says as Lem rides away. "Fine. Stop the wagon and help me unload him. Then the rest of you can be on your way."


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |
Ice Eyes wrote:

Ice comes running behind Lem, her eyes still scanning about.

"What's going on? Is he alright?"

" Unfortunately he is not. This is the first stage of the Corruption, it's infecting his soul driving him mad, soon it will cause his body to mutate into something wholly other than man and then he'll probably attack and infect us! "

Jessop wrote:
"So easy to trust everything you hear?" Jessop says as Lem rides away. "Fine. Stop the wagon and help me unload him. Then the rest of you can be on your way."

" Look now he's subdued let's carry on to somewhere we can camp. Preferably somewhere defensible, we can decide what to do with him then."

Prepared Spells:

Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Mage hand. 
1st: Grease, Sleep, Enlarge Person.
 


Male Human Cleric 1

"Now that we're talking sense, let's have a plan. Gardsin and I will stay with him. If he starts changing, I'll pin him with my shield and Gardsin can finish him. Malwyn, do you know how he will change if he mutates? Will he get bigger?"


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

" I'm not sure, it's possible. The mutations can be different for each victim, if I'm remembering correctly. "


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Ice turns as white as her namesake, and swallows hard.

"I'm starting to think starving wasn't such a bad idea..."

She remains behind this time. Her bow at the ready.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

I'm not one for killing a man in cold blood. But when it 's between me or him, I choose me. yea, might be those howls aren't looking for him, but his screaming is sure as hell gunna alert our presence to every living thing around. I say, end his life-it's a favor to him really- and leave him for the wolves."

Krular doesn't move against Jessop, but he makes it clear he doesn't want the stranger around any longer.


Male Human Cleric 1

Jessop glares for a moment before searching around for a length of fabric which he bundles up and sticks in the man's mouth. Then he uses part of the remaining rope length to wrap it around the man's head, securing the gag in place while making sure it's not in danger of choking him.

"Better?"


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Aye, until he turns as Malwyn and Gardsin are sure he will, who knows what we'll be dealing with then.

Krular goes back to scanning the surroundings.


Male Enigma/20

With the man subdues and gagged things seem to go peaceful. The man apparently stops struggling, and the howls persist for only a few moments after the man stops screaming.

Gerald looks over the man himself and nods to Jessop, almost as if in appreciation. [b]"I myself don't know much about the corruption, but we are responisble for this mans life now. Let's just keep it moving and hope he pulls through this... this... thing he's going through."[/b[

The night itself goes by without incident, the watch hours being farily boring, every now and again the man will make noises against the gag, mostly he whimpers but sometimes it sounds slike he is trying to scream again.

Morning however, is a different story.

As you ready your gear and break fast for the the day, the man opens his eyes again, screaming in absolute terror. The gag only barely muffles the sound. As if on cue, ear piercing howls ring out across the camp. Whatever is makeing the howls are very close, and by the sounds of it, they are getting closer.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

"W-w-what was that?"

Ice eyes lets her gear tumble to the ground as she grabs her bow and knocks an arrow. It's pretty obvious she's way, way out of her element.

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Gardsin scrambles up by the sudden sounds, having just gotten his armor on he looks around, as well as trying to listen (perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19) for any sign of movement

"I knew ee'd only be trouble" Bow up and at ready scanning around, scowling a bit at jessop for just a moment he continues scanning. He wonders for a moment if maybe it'd be better for close range weapons with the dense foilage... at any rate he'll do his best to keep those monsters from getting the drop on him or the group.

"Relax lass and keep yer wits bout ya.. Directed at Icy "twernt nothin but some dire wolves I'm sure..." To anyone that's spent a few years in the wilderness, it would be clear Gardsin was lying... his slight attempt at calming all to listen.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn grabs his crossbow and scrambles up on top of the first wagons crates. " Perhaps you'd like to join me up here Ice Eyes? I'd say your bow would be just as effective if not more so from the higher ground. "

Prepared Spells:

Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Mage hand. 
1st: Grease, Sleep, Enlarge Person.
 


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Ice Doesn't speak, she instead deftly, and quickly climbs the crates and stands next to Malwyn. Readies to turn anything hostile into a pincushion

"Please tell me there's only one of these things and it's just really, really loud."


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular sits ready at the base of a wagon with his bow in hand. As soon as he sees movement he will shoot, drop his bow, draw his greatsword and charge.


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"Steady, boy", Lem says to his hound. He pulls his lance from the wagon as he rides past, taking a point in a rough triangle from Gard and Krular, with the wagons at the center. "Steady... Guard..."


Male Human Cleric 1

I guess it's important to know which cart Jessop and the man are in. If it's the cart with Ice Eyes and Malwyn then Jessop will stick close to the man but within reach of Ice Eyes and basically ready an action to use Bit of Luck on her (hopefully) before she shoots. If he is in the second wagon then he'll get on the ground but stay near the back of the cart so he can try to protect/assist both the man and Gardsin.


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn climbed onto the wagon without the unfortunate man who has the corruption. mostly cause he doesn't want to be nearby incase the man mutates... He's looking out for himself...Sorry. While where asking questions out of character, Krular, how do you feel about enlarge person?


Male Enigma/20

Suddenly 4 human figures burst from the foliage surrouding the wagons. No.. not human. They are all covered in blackened scales and have claws that appear razor sharp. The faces are human like, but revel rows of razor sharp teeth. They all let out ear piercing howls and charge the wagons.

Initiative:
Malwyn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Jessop: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Gardsin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Lem: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Ice Eyes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Krular: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Tie Breaker
Gardsin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Ice Eyes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Enigma/20

ROUND 1 INITITATIVE ORDER AND FIRST MOVEMENTS

Order:
C1: 24
C2: 24
Jessop: 15
C3: 14
Gerald: 13
C4: 12
Krular: 11
Gardsin: 9
Ice Eyes: 9
Malwyn: 9
Lem: 6

One of the creatures immiediately makes its way for Krular, striking out with its claws, meeting only the steel blade of the barbarian. (Miss)

Another creature charges for Lem screeching out a cry as it lunges forward, but is unable to get at the flesh of the nimble halfling(Miss)

Go ahead an post your intended actions. Go out of order if you like as long as I get them all in.


Male Human Cleric 1

Jessop lay's his hand on Gardsin's shoulder. "Take your shot, make it count," he says before moving out from the wagons, doing his best to put himself between the creatures and the caravan. And taking just a moment to curse the gods.

He used Bit of Luck on Gardsin. He gets to roll twice on his attack roll.


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular seethes with anger at being the first one attacked. An accustomed feeling washes over him as he stares down down his opponent.

"You choose the wrong man, bud."

He is now raging.

Attack
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage
2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 = 11

Grand Lodge

(Init +6 (Perc +7) Half-Orc Ranger lvl 1 (Hp 11 (AC 18/14/14 (F +3 (R +6 (W+3)

Gardsin nod in response to Jessop, taking a bit of a breath and lifting his bow up aiming down the way of the arrow at one of the creatures (C3 assuming it hasn't been killed before he gets to it.)

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Jessops luck: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

His arrow zings through the air towards one of the misfigured howlers.Arrow damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
loose 1/20 arrows
Other than the attack, Gardsin chooses to stay still for the most part in this round

Second Round:
Assuming anything is left
If creatures keep a distance of roughly 30 feet from him then he will continue using range {on the same C3, or on closest creature to the wagons. attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 - damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

if the creatures would be close to him he would leave the bow and take up the light mace, launching forward to strike one [use dice roll from above for fairness? - Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

"If these were men, they are not now!", Lem calls out, leveling his lance at the charging creature, hoping to ward it from himself and the Hound, or at least to foul its footing. "Down!", he commands the Hound, hoping to keep it from the bite it had been trained for.

AOO with 10' reach Lance as C2 moves from 10' to 5' (Before first action, so not yet Fighting Defensively):
To Hit:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack on Lem's turn, now FD:
Fighting Defensively, -4 To Hit, +4 AC, +2 AC for adjacent allies. Totals: -3 To Hit, AC21
To Hit:1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 1
Handle Animal to keep Hound from biting? (if needed)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Who's rolling for the Hound? And will it bite?


Male Enigma/20

Lem- You will roll to keep the dog from biting. It wants to get at these creatures like nothing you ave ever seen.

Also I will roll for the hound unless you would like to?


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13
Trup wrote:

Lem- You will roll to keep the dog from biting. It wants to get at these creatures like nothing you ave ever seen.

"You want them, do you?", Lem asked uselessly. {It's not as though you could answer. Oh, alright, you've always been smarter than me.}, the halfling thinks. Lem cries out, "Havok!", to let slip the Hound of war.

...unless that has to wait for next round. If Lem had seen the unusual eagerness before ordering 'Down', he would have let the Hound bite. But no dig deal either way; we're still learning how to do this. :)

Trup wrote:
Also I will roll for the hound unless you would like to?

If the Hound's acting on Lem's initiative, as a mount, might be simpler if I rolled (would need the stats you're using). If the Hound is more like an NPC, and probably for his perception, probably best you did. But totally your call, either way, or even to change it later.


Of course, this is OOC...

In Hound-ish:
"Stop saying words. Just let me bite them!"


Male Enigma/20

I think we will simplify it and have the hound act on your innitiative. all rolls on you!


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

What are these things?

Ice hesitates as the creatures burst into the clearing and attack. By the time she reacts, all of the creatures were in melee with the others.

Fortunately, she was a really good shot.

Actions: loose the arrows of pointy death. Deadly aim and Point Blank on the closest one.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 1 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11


HP: 8/8 | AC: 12/T: 12/FF: 10 | CMD: 12 | F: 2/ R: 2/ W: 3 | Spell Save DC: 0: 13/ 1: 14 (+1 Conjuration) | Perc: +2 (+4 with Familiar) | Init: +2 |

Malwyn watches Ice calmly shoot at the beasts even as they attack their companions at close quarters. Wow! I wish I could be as confident. he lets his crossbow drop to the crate between his feet and twists his Arms in intricate patterns and his right hand dips into a pocket then throws iron dust into the air. He chants words of power and finally directs it all at Krular I hope he takes this in his stride

Casts <Enlarge Person> on Krular
Summary of changes:
Attack:+0 (Str+1 mod, size:-1)
Damage:+1(Str+1 mod)
AC:-2 (Dex:-1 mod, Size:-1
Your greatsword will do 3d6 instead of 2d6 as it grows to large size with you.

Prepared Spells:

Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Mage hand. 
1st: Grease, Sleep.
 

EDIT: Enlarge person take a round to cast so it's effects take place just before the beginning of Malwyn's next turn


Male Enigma/20

Updated Initiative

C6: 24
C2: 24
C-L: 16
Jessop: 15
C3: 14
C9: 14
Gerald: 13
Krular: 11
C7: 10
Gardsin: 9
Ice Eyes: 9
Malwyn: 9
Lem: 6
C8: 5

Lem performs a AOO on C2 Striking the creature in the chest but unable to bring it down with his lance.

Jessop uses bit of luck on Gardsin.

C3 moves around to the back of the wagon, climbing up and striking out at Jessop, but cannot get past the clerics shield(Miss)

Gerald brings up a crossbow and looses a bolt against C4, which goes sailing far off to the right.

C4 doesn’t move but instead swings his hands through the air, and a glob of greenish fluid flies from his hands towards Malwyn. The glob hits for 2 points of damage.

Krular kills C1 with a mighty blow from his great sword.(Kill C1)

Gardsin finds himself lucky as his arrow strikes C4 in the shoulder. The creature hisses in response.

Ice Eyes fires her arrow after Gardsin, striking the C4 in the throat and dropping it to the ground. (Kill C4)

Malwyn begins casting Enlarge person on Krular.

Lem attempts to follow up his earlier attack, but the creature is much too quick for his attack.

As it seems as though the tide is turned towards your favor, more howls issue forth from the surrounding Jungle and 5 more creatures charge out. One stands taller than the others, and seems to be even more mutated than the ones around him.

Beginning of turn
C6 move to strike Krular, digging its claws into his exposed leg. (Hit for 3 damage)

C2 continues its assault on Lem screeching that horrible noise, but the Halfling lets no blow pass his defenses. (Miss)

C-L moves past Krular(AOO) and leaps into the wagon, attacking Gardsin as it does so. It’s claws bite deep into his chest. (Hit for 7 Damage)

Continuing on!


M Halfling Ftr 1+550 NG Dx18 Ch13 HP:10/10 AC:TD23-FD21-Norm17-Tch15-FF13

Hound attacks C2, +3TH, d6+3Dmg +trip
1d20 + 3d6 + 3 ⇒ (20) + (6, 4, 6) + 3 = 39

leaving that munged code there, trying again
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Lem Ride check to attack while mount attacks, DC10
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Lem attacks C2 (Fighting Defensively)
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7 (but if it's tripped, might be easier to hit?)
[ooc](I think the Hound killed it, anyway, but...

1d6 ⇒ 5

Lem's Mid-round AoO, if C2 stands (if tripped) or C8 charges...
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (9) - 3 = 6
1d6 ⇒ 1

Hound's AoO if C2 stands
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Human Barbarian 1 (HP 11/17 / AC 16 )

Krular laughs with an almost inhuman voice as he is wounded, and strikes at both the creature running past him, and his new foe.

AOO on C2
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 = 12

Attack on C6
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14


Since I am raging, my strength is now 21 and since I am using a TH weapon, I add 1 1/2 my strength mod to my damage, making it +7. Also on my first attack, I thought that I added to my attack bonus also, which is incorrect. So it's +5 to hit, and +7 damage. Once Enlarge person takes effect it will be +6 to hit, +9 damage. Sorry for the confusion.

If C6 goes down he runs towards the larger one and shouts at him,
"Come get my, you filth ridden maggots."


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

"Heh hehe."

Ice's eye twitches a little as more of them burst out into the clearing. It seems like the poor little hunter is about to go as crazy as Krular as she fires again, this time at the big one.

Same deal as last time, Point Blank and Deadly aim in effect.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 1 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10 Very nice.

101 to 150 of 368 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Opening All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.