Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Dark Ages Vampire - Bloodlines

Game Master Dennis Harry

Bloodlines is a continuation of the now defunct table top Dark Ages Vampire game wherein the PC's have created lineal descendants throughout the ages.


1,301 to 1,350 of 4,584 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Lorenzo Cappelli ONLY:
Sorry full stop. Along with Andrew and Federico there was a third man with them named Donnach. Let's just assume that Federico went with you that knowing look was enough for him to realize that he was "caught".


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
As Donnach steps forward Federico extends a hand to stop him, "I will aid you Signore".

As Federico and Dr. Cappelli walk out of the room they can hear the old man reply to Andrew. With a chuckle in his voice the old man answers, "No, there is no chapel here My Lord. If you are not comfortable waiting here I am afraid you will simply have to venture back out into the rain and return in the evening".

Lorenzo Cappelli ONLY:
Federico sighs, "I have no plot Signore Cappelli. M'Lord stumbled upon the warehouse the other night mistakenly looking for pipeweed. Instead of attacking him I sold him some of mine and sent him along his way. He enjoyed it som much that he returned last night seeking to finance a business venture. That is why we are here, the small plot of land I own is surrounded by property owned by teh Giovanni. Lord Andrew seeks to purchase the property from them to expand my plot. I would never strike you M'Lord. I am appreciative of the opportunity your brother paid to me and I swear that I have never let him look in any crates or take anything. Though he did seem rather interested in the break in from the other night but I think that is because he may want to rent space from your Brother".


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:

Perception + Subterfuge to determine if he is lying to me:4d10 ⇒ (2, 3, 7, 10) = 22

"Very well, Federico. What you do with your lands are your own business. It just seemed too coincidental that I hear rumors of a Scotsman snooping around one of our warehouses and here I find you with a Scotsman. Surely you understand my concern. If this Scotsman seeks warehousing space, by all means have him go see Dominic." Having said what needed to be said, Lorenzo returns inside.

Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
Lorenzo and Federico return inside, and Dr. Cappelli makes his way over to the old man. "I trust we have a suitable arrangement then? If so, when may I expect to see one of your men to pick up the deceased?"


Lorenzo Cappelli ONLY:
It should be Perception + Empathy to determine if he is lying. You received enough successes to determine that he is telling the truth. It is the last thing he mentioned that raises your interest level in the Scotsman. How did he know the warehouse was broken into? Dominic nor Giuseppe nor you ever reported it as it was one of the Doge's men that turned to dust...


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue

Spoiler:

"I shall wait by yer leave. As it turns out we err diplomats, but tha Doge is distracted by more pressin matters tha ourselves, yet we have found some measure o distraction ourselves."

Takes out the new eel skin pouch and the pipeweed....

"I believe I might step out onto tha front landin an watch tha rain, reminds me o home, an I ken pray an smoke at tha same time."

Looks down at his leg...
"Though soon I fear I must sit or be forced tah sit when mah leg gives. Doctor would your medical opinion be out o line fer mah askin?"


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
The old man stands up, "Dr. Cappelli I shall have some men come round tomorrow to pick up the deceased Hans. Please let Signore Santo know that we will have arrangements ready in two days. All of you are welcome to stay until the rain stops but I must tend to other business presently. I shall have someone fetch you food and drink while you wait".

With that the old man steps through the double doors on the far side of the room. Through those doors you can see another set of double doors but nothing more. The doors close and the four of you are alone in the Giovanni parlor.


Gunther Thesing and Michael Santos:

Spoiler:

"No, no one in particular, but now that I think of it... have you seen Fiona by any chance?"


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
"Thank you, Signore Giovanni. Your hospitality is most appreciated. I will be sure to relay the information to Signore Santo." Lorenzo says with a slight bow, as the old man leaves the room.

Turning his attention to Andrew, "This is hardly a medical office, but I can at least give you a basic diagnosis. I will need two pieces of information first, what caused the injury and how long ago it occured." he says, kneeling down to inspect the injured leg.

I assume Intelligence+Medicine for the diagnosis (analytical specialty):7d10 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 9, 7, 8, 4) = 40


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue

Spoiler:

"Twas nearly two years ago, was a sword meant for mah head, managed tah get mah shield up gainst tha two foes, an one got a lucky shot with a sword to mah leg. Took a long while tah even stand, then walk...I keep prayin tha it gets better."

"How long ave yah been a physician?"


Michael and thesing:

"No " Michael shakes his head " I haven't seen Fiona today, Has she been gone long? You know how womend can be, she is probably out looking at dresses or shoes or something. I am sure she is fine. "
Michael finishes his drink which he now feels like his chest is burning
"Gunther, with the success of your inn which pretty much self sustainable have to ever given thought to venture into other forms of businesses or politics? "


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
"I completed my studies in Padua twelve years ago. The injury happened two years ago? It is doubtful if there is much to be done for it at this point, had you sought proper medical attention back then perhaps you would have heard a different story." he says contining to examine the injured leg.


Gunther Thesing / Michael Santos prologue:

Spoiler:

"Ah well, the Mrs. is prob'ly with Jordan. Seems our daughter has a date with destiny. She is infactuated with some boy that comes from royalty. He seems to care much for her as well. Seems like a nice lad. The father is a bit of an ass, in my opinion, but his heart is in the right place."

"As for another line of business... No, never really gave it much thought. Believe me, Greetings may seem like it is self-sustainable, but it is a lot to juggle. Even when I have the opportunity to be away from work and have time for myself, I rarely can take advantage of it." Subtly hinting towards Michael's reason for coming to see him as he places his hand upon his shoulder and smirks.

"Just out of curiosity, what other forms of business did you have in mind? And politics, you say? Do I seem like the kind of man who can be considered a 'man of the people'?"


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue

Spoiler:

"Many thanks Doctor Cappelli, it has healed slowly an is a far cry from tha mangled mess it once was. Truthfully only by Gods miracle is it I even have mah life or tha leg."

Keeps sitting long after the doctor has finished his examination.


Michael and thesing:

"I have seen you in action you can be convincing/intimidating when you have a point to get across." inhales deeply and exhausts slowly "I remember when starting from nothing I always said I was going to rise to the top. Mind you business has been successful I have a beautiful family, friend, business relations with a great many people of this fair city but I feel like I have been stagnant. Like there is more to acquire. We have the wealth, we are known far and wide but still treated like second class citizens.
Michael balls up his fists " why must I be stopped and questioned everywhere I go. Damn near strip searched verbally who are you, what business do you have, you can't go here, move it along. Michael immitates the guards "I get out every day looking to promote the Gondola business but always looking for new avenues to elevate my status give my family the royal treatment they deserve and bring my friends along for the ride. Michael lightly punches Gunther shoulder "when we figure this thing out this city, nay the world will be our plaything and others will be questioned whenever our presence is known"


Gunther Thesing / Michael Santos prologue:

Spoiler:

"Yes, I do have a way with people at times." Gunther chuckles gruffly

"Speaking of new business venues and promoting your gondola business, were you thinking along the lines of some sort of merger?"

Upon hearing Michael's comment about not feeling like a second-class citizen, a sly smirk crosses Gunther's lips.
"Ya know, now that you bring it up, being looked down upon has started to grate on my nerves as of late. As I said, Jordan has been seeing this young lad of royal blood, and their kind frowns upon "commoners". Startin' t' piss me off is what it's doin' actually."


Michael and Thesing:

"A merger does sound most beneficial but I am not certain that would have the desired effect I am stating mind you we need to be seen and hear on a more political scale but your notion of a merger will definitely be taken into consideration I often thought of the my self... Michael thinks to himself .oO( you have yet to tell him of the risque portion of your business... the night smuggling with Michele... the meeting and bartering info for elevation)
"have you been keeping up with current affairs between the doge and the Pope? We would need to position ourselves accordingly to who will win these debates and see about making a name for ourselves. Mind you I'm no political scholar but if we mere men can stand on the shoulders of thesee giants we can see further"


Gunther Thesing / Michael Santos prologue:

Spoiler:

"Unfortunately, with everything going on between work and family, I have had little time to concentrate on current affairs, political or otherwise."


Michael Santos and Thesing:

"Well let me fill you in, Security is tightening around the city as the tension of the Doge and Pope are riseing almost everywhere you go there are security checks. Young Lords are being attacked by the public, and patrons are now making their political stances known through their fist instead of words."

Shakes his head "if this isnt cleared soon then these acts of violence will grow more intense and all our war may break loose. I've been making friends with Counsilmen on the inside to monitor the situation if there is any way to gain a foothold into the political area then we must take our chances."

makes an attempt to change the subject.
"Besides the political agenda There are two matters i would like to discuss with you. The body of Hans will be laid to rest, no further evidence to support that claim of Vampires has come into play but the Volkovs have been search far and wide. Have you heard from them? Hans body will be laid to rest and I would still like to see about having his sister employed to fullfil their dreams of a better life. is that interview still open?"


Ander the Hardy and Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
Lorenzo your assessment is correct. The wound will need a miracle to be healed.

Federico turns to you Andrew, "M'ord I have received little sleep having worked all night. I am going to stop home and get some rest. I can come back for nightfall". The man nods to Lorenzo and heads back out into the rain.


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue

Spoiler:

"So yer assessment o mah leg leads yah tah wha conclusions?"

"Thank you sir."

"Yes of course Fredirico, yer tha finest pipeweed grower I have e'er met!"


Xing Shi:

Xing Shi rapes another man while she waits for nightfall...


Xing Shi:
LOL. Soon night will fall. You are at Macro Querini's house waiting to see what he does.


Lorenzo and Andrew and Michael and Gunther. I would like to move things along in the next few days. Try to wrap up your scenes so that we can move to the evening events.


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
"Unfortunately, my conclusion is nothing short of divine intervention is going return your leg to normal. That being said, with hard work and dedication, you may be able to regain more of the leg's function. I am sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear, but perhaps it was what you needed to hear. Good day sir." he says taking his leave of the Giovanni house to return home.


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue

Spoiler:

"Yer honesty does much to yer credit, I will continue tah try an mayhap one day tha hand o tha lord shalt mend me completely. Tis difficult tah find a wife who would not look upon me with pity. Good day sir!"

Rises and walks with Lorenzo to the door....
"If e'er I ken return yer favor...."

extends his hand to Lorenzo...

Waits to speak to the Giavonni's regarding the plots of land....


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
Lorenzo allows himself a small smile upon hearing Andrew's offer as he shakes the Scotsman's hand before leaving.


Lorenzo Cappelli and Andrew the Hardy Prologue

Spoiler:

Settles in to wait to get the land deal started, though he suspects more negotiation will be needed.

.......
"A fine day Donnach, all things considered."


Gunther Thesing / Michael Santos prologue:

Spoiler:

"Well, first of all... No, I have not heard from the Volkovs in a while. Secondly... Yes, the interview is still valid, however, I may not need her services for a couple of weeks just yet. And thirdly, I still do not know what to make of all this vampire nonsense. What happened to Hans was certainly unfortunately, but as I said before, I do not put much stock in such things."


Michael Santos:

"well I am sure Tanya will be pleased. I will let her know she still has a bright future here in this city if she can hang on. As for the tales yes they were a bit far fetched but it did make for interesting chase. I will keep you posted on any political movements I come across and any business opportunities that arise, but for now the hour is getting late I will take my leave if I see Fiona I will inform her of your query. So long Gunther"  Michael braces himself for the cold we rain falling from the darken gray sky. And though the conditions are harsh Michael smiles and reminds himself. .oO(As long as there is water to flood the canal I will always be in business) then exits.


The day has ended night will soon begin. This is the last night of Prologues. I will post updates for everyone tomorrow evening.


Venice by Night – Thursday March 5, 1309

Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
The hours drag by slowly as you wait for Pietro Giovanni to arrive. Donnach helps you smoke the last of the pipeweed fortifying you both for the long wait. The Giovanni are nothing if not gracious hosts. After a hearty lunch they bring you snacks drinks and an early evening supper.
The sound of the door opening rouses you from your daydream. Instead of a manservant bearing drinks a man with a most regal bearing strides into the room. He is not very tall but still strikes an imposing visage. His bald head shines in the bright torchlight of the waiting area. His clothes are immaculate if a bit out of date compared to what you have seen young Venetian Lords wearing throughout the city since you have been here. He gives a slight bow to you and Donnach.
Good evening Lord Andrew of Moray. I am told that you are here on a business proposition. I am Pietro Giovanni and I run all of the business affairs for my family. Tell me what is it you seek?”

Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
Having gotten soaking wet in the afternoon you arrive at home and prepare Hans’ body for the next day pick-up. You are glad to be rid of it to be sure. The weather gets little better as night falls which you consider a blessing as no one else troubles you for the rest of the day.
As you sit down to dinner though there is a knock on the door. Your initial irritation flees immediately as you recognize the voice calling through the door. “Dr. Cappelli it is I Dr. Benne, may I bother you for a short visit?”

Xing Shi Prologue:
It rained, all damn day long. You are annoyed and soaked. As you are about to get up from your perch across the way from Marco Querini’s house the door opens. Marco and a handful of his bodyguards head out the door. Perhaps the man was born lucky as once he steps out onto the landing the rain slows down to a fine mist. He and his men head down towards the sounds of the main heart of the city. What do you do?

Gunther Thesing Prologue:
You sit down on the couch after Michael leaves and consider what he said. Is it possible that your daughters’ marriage could aid you in getting involved in public life? You have never given it much thought before. It is quite interesting how Michael’s feelings mirror your own.
As day inevitably leads into night you nurse a drink and mull the idea over. As the hour grows later and later you hear the front door open. Fiona heads into the kitchen holding sacks of food.
“Gunther, we need to talk. I have been out all day shopping and to tell the truth following our daughter from afar. She has finally come to rest for dinner with young Christopher. I considered not telling you but you were just so adamant about it.. She is taking supper on the grand canal my love”.

Michael Santo Prologue:
After a long wet day you arrive home to a hot meal and dry clothes. You play with the children until your wife puts them to bed. It was quite the eventful day. The only bad news is that Anya will have to wait some time before Gunther will take her on. You consider informing her of the news but the rain has been a real drag. You open the front door to get a sense of how much worse it is when to your surprise it has cleared up. What do you do?

Katriana Volkov Prologue:
As your fling heads out the door for his work shift you pack your things and start out for Greetings Inn and Tavern.
The day was rainy but the weather at night is quite a bit better if a bit humid. In no time you are at the Inn opening the door having easily been able to avoid the night watch now that you know how they patrol having spent the other evening studying their patterns.
To your surprise the place is nearly empty! Only the barkeep and one patron whose back is turned to you are present. What do you do?

Sergei Volkov Prologue:
The long rainy day has yielded results. You have a name and an idea of how to locate your man. You go back home to get some dinner and Brice and Katya are there preparing it. You smile as these retainers quite simply are the best that you and your sister have brought into the fold.
Thoughts of her bring a scowl to your face. Why can’t she just cooperate? She knows how important this mission is. Once you destroy the monster that murdered your parents you can finally be at peace or can you? Not wanting to think too deeply on what comes next you make your presence known by pulling out a chair and sitting at the table. Brice turns to you, “Good evening Sergei. You will be happy to know that I have found your Scotsman!”

Michele Querini Prologue:
Night finally falls and the crew speeds up its work getting the boat ready to move. You head down the stairs anxious to meet with Sadir. As you head down someone is heading up. His feet seem to slam on the stairs and his hands on the railing. Make a {erception + Awareness roll DC 8
He continues to struggle up the stairs glaring at you as he goes. You back up the stairs as you realize that he is lame and is having a very hard time getting up the stairs something about his glare holds you back from helping him.
As he hits the landing you realize that he is quite tall it is his sickly legs that make him look shorter. His complexion is pale, his features seem to be those of an easterner you do not remember having seen this man the evening before. A few deckhands head over to aid him aft. As you turn thoughtfully to look at the man as he is helped along you hear Sadir’s voice calling from below, “My friend come down let us continue our discussion from the prior evening”.


Storyteller Shadow:
4d10 ⇒ (3, 5, 6, 3) = 17
"Why yes I wanted to thank you for the hospitality and the wine." As I am walking down the stairs. "Honestly I can not understand the curative properties of the wine. I beg to wonder how it works."


Xing Shi:

Going to spend some exp: Steath 4 (6xp) and Larceny 1 (3xp). Since I've been trying to be super stealth and stealing stuff makes sense to bump those up.

I'm going to attempt to follow them sneaky like.

Dex+Stealth
8d10 ⇒ (10, 6, 9, 9, 4, 3, 2, 4) = 47


Michele Querini Prologue:
"The hospitality is my pleasure. Of course it is the Captain you should be thanking. Yes the wine". Sadir smiles, "Tell me what do you know of the occult Signore Querini?"


Andrew the Hardy Prologue

Spoiler:

"As you might know we err diplomats an far from home, we hoped fer some help from tha Doge in fightin tha English, yet tha Doge has pressin affairs o state tha prevent us from meetin him."

"I met a local man Fredirico who has a small plot o land an grows some o tha best pipeweed. He would like tah grow more an I would like tah invest in his venture, yet his small lands err at capacity, an tha nearby lands belongs tah yerself. I had hoped to make purchase nuff tah make a real farm o pipeweed."

"I ave hope tah show yah tha land an let yah sample tha pipeweed an see tis a good venture fer some land tha sits idle."

"Come an share a drink wit us!"


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
Lorenzo moves to open the door, "Good evening, Dr. Benne. I was not expecting you until tomorrow night. What can I help you with?"


Xing Shi Proogue:
Please reflect the changes in your profile including how much XP was spent and what it was spent on.

Learning from your previous mistake you move much more cautiously following Marco Querini and his entourage. After a half hour he meets up with a familiar face, Gino. From there the group takes stroll down one of the main canals and stops at a place to dine. The entire group consists of nearly a dozen men all armed with rapiers and daggers. What do you do?


Andrew the Hardy Prologue:
Pietro looks thoughtfully at you regarding your offer. "Interesting. I did not realize that young Federico had such ambitions. I was aware that someone was crossing our lands to get to the plot but have not paid much attention to what exactly was taking place there. While I must admit I am not interested in selling this particular plot of land I am curious what sort of offering are you proposing and for how many acres?"


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
Dr. Benne steps in and takes a seat in your front room. "Yes, I was not planning on coming by until tomorrow however I heard that you visited the Giovanni today. I was also told that you were not alone. Tell me what transpired during the day".


Katriana Volkov:
I will walk up to the bar and sit


Sergei Volkov:
Sergei smiles
"The Nefarious Scotsman! Fill me in as to what you have discovered today as we eat dinner."


Prologue

Spoiler:

"Fredrico has got bout an acre to his name, a proper farm would be bout 10 acres, but we could start a bit smaller tha that. Maybe a lease o a few acres or jus yer conscent tah try tha lands, I ave no ambition tah own land here an back in Scotland."

"I think he has a head fer growin an a bit o business sense he has picked up in werkin, plus I find his pipeweed tah be very good."

"Yer a hard man tah read in tha I am not sure iffen yah want tah sell tha land err if yer jus wantin a fair price."
laughs heartily

"Maybe I should jus find out how mauch I ave, an iffen tha other invoys err interested in investin. Seems a shame tah dash a young man's hopes."


Katriana Volkov:
The barkeep looks up at you, "Signora I am afraid that unless you are with Mr. Kestral's party you cannot stay here or drink here".

Before you have a chence to respond the man who was seated moments ago is standing right next to you. Your mouth opens slightly at his appearance he is without question the most handsome man you have ever laid eyes on. His long black hair reflects the light from the Inn in a way that is simply stunning. His eyes are the brightest blue and his features are so comely as to almost make you blush with the thoughts that race through your head of where you would like to put that face.

"Do not worry Giuseppe she is with me aren't you my dear?" the man asks his eyes boring into your soul. Tell me what are Katriana's current emotions right now?


Sergei Volkov Prologue:
As the three of you sit down for dinner Brice tells you the tale of his long day. It was a stroke of luck that he picked up the Scotsman Andrew and his friend Donnach. Along with them was a local boy a Federico. The name is the same one that Francois gave to you as the boy at the Cappelli warehouse. The group first headed to a small plot of land right on the mainland of Italy obviously owned by Venetians. After inspecting that land the group asked to be led to the manse of the Giovanni family who presumably owned the land around this Federico's small plot. Brice brough Federico home when he requested it. Being tired of standing in the rain he decided to head in with his Gondola and report back what he had learned. "This Lord Andrew is a Scottish nobleman and he is staying at a place near the plaza I believe it is called the Inn of the Lion or Lion's Inn", says Brice at last.
No one else has checked in during dinner so it would appear that Wilhelm and Francois are either in their rooms sleeping or out and about.


Andrew the Hardy:
Pietro smiles back at your jest but his smile has no warmth to it he is clearly a hard man which is surprising for a city dweller. "I would not wish to disappoint an ambitious young man either. Nor do I wish to do battle with a Scotsman such as yourself or your formidable man-servant. Your reputation as fighters against the English is well heeded. I ask what price you would offer me for my land because I wish to double that price and offer it to you and Federico for his plot. While no doubt this land yields wonderful crop I have other uses for the land whih do not involve growing anything".


Xing Shi:

Being that i'm soaked and probably nasty looking i'm not going to approach them and just keep an eye on them. I know where this goon lives now and where he likes to eat with my boy toy. I'll just keep watching them to see if something interesting happens for now. Any way to read lips?


prologue

Spoiler:

"Perchance ya have other lands tah exchange, movin tha farm an all might be tha best way tah get Fredirico tah consider givin up his land. He seems a bit attached tah tha plot guesin its been in his family fer some generations, I see yer point tis not a easy ting tah has someones plot in tha middle o yer own."

"I am in tha opinion o yer Doctor friend no longer suited tah tha life o a soldier, an I have little desire tah fight any longer as tings go, iffen it was up tah me God would tells them English tah gets out an stay out an they would listen wit no more sheddin o blood."

"Yer knowledge o this land surpases my own, so mayhap yah could find a proper plot o land fer a pipeweed farm we could make a deal tha gives Fredirico a new an better farm an lets us make tha farm a bit bigger."

"I would trust yah tah put a business transaction together, yah realize o course much o mah people wealth has been taken up in tha war, an would take a bit o time tah get funds here."


Katriana Volkov:
"Yes Giuseppe, I am with him....."
Intrigued, Nervous, Impressionable


Sergei Volkov:
After enjoying a delicious meal, Sergei changes into his night time clothes and gets ready to hunt for the guardsman. Making sure to bring enough weapons and coin with him in case there is "trouble"


Lorenzo Cappelli Prologue:
"After speaking with Signore Volkov and convincing him that Hans had died of perhaps dubious, but not any supernatural means, his friend and Hans's employer Signore Santo stopped by. He asked me to make arrangements to have the body laid to final rest, and the Giovanni's are the most well known undertakers in Venice."

"As far as not being alone, I arrived alone. It is a matter of coincidence that a Scotsman named Andrew was there. Though I was a bit disturbed to see one of my brother's men with him."

1,301 to 1,350 of 4,584 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Bloodlines - A Dark Ages V20 Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.