Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dain's King Maker Chronicles - Combat Thread

Game Master dain120475

This thread is dedicated to the players involved in Dain's King Maker Chronicles.


51 to 100 of 1,602 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

He casts ghost sounds and makes the sounds all yell at maximum volume "MEN, I AM KA'ETIL MALASRAE, THE DRAGON EYE, THE MAD BEAST OF WAR, MASTER OF THE HUNT! AND THESE BASTARDS THAT DARE TO ATTACK US WILL SURELY FALL THIS NIGHT!!! THEY'LL BE EXPECTING YOU ALL TO TURN TAIL AND RUN, BUT YOU WILL SLEY THEM ALL!

I'LL BE JOINING THE BATTLE, AND THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HIT THEM!!!

Diplomacy to motivate the troops!
1d20+6

The men are moved - stirred by Drake's words - he has motivated them to action, and given them confidence in the defense of their town.

Then - YOU - step forward...

Your words cause the men to nod their heads, some of them starting to bang their weapons on their arm or shields - if they have any.

When you finish your final words - arm raised high in the air, fist clenched and eyes flashing dark fire - they are with you!

"A'WOO! A'WOO! A'WOO!"

All men gain a +4 for Will Saves against fear for the next 10 minutes and a +2 to attack on their next attack.

Gragakh steps out of the shadows suddenly by Drake's side - he is wearing armor and war paint on his features - it makes him look grim and evil-looking - but there is a fierce light in his eyes. You have no doubt that he will die to defend his new "Tribe" and his new "Chief".

Hearing your speech, he nods, slamming the butt of his stubby spear on his crude shield, then looking up at Kae's harsh expression, his chest heaving with exertion and his hands curling up like claws he smiles wickedly up at the half-elf.

"Well - we dinna get dressed up fer nothing!"


Ariarh - you are now less 4 HP.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh is hit by enemy 2 and she cries out from the arrow slicing past which makes her angry and even more determined.

Her HP currently stand at 34/38.

Celestial/"Xrx, let us ride fast toward that scum!"/Celestial (Flying toward Enemy 2.)

Ariarh is casting flame blade.

Concentration check, vigorous motion while casting (DC 12): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Concentration check, cast defensively (DC 19): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 (if they start shooting arrows again at Ariarh)


Quick Summary:

1. The front line of enemy calvary is 800 feet west of the town.

2. Your line of good calvary is 750 feet west of town.

3. Ariarh is going to be able to charge in attack this scum team of charioteers.

4. Kae is standing with Drake - rallying the troops in heavy cover waiting for the ifantry men to hit the town - with Drake's aid Kae rallied the troops.

5. Somewhere north of the enemy line Delain and Brett are riding around with his company of men - you don't know where they are at this time.

6. Arasames is currently in the middle of Oleg's compound - surrounded by hundreds of women and children - he is free to try to get out and hurry to another position as soon as he is able to post (you have not currenlty moved from your position - but without a horse or visual on the enemy there's not much you could have done at this time.

7. Shaezon is still in the tower - he is also unable to see enemies at this time. They are still 800 feet west from the western houses.

- At least 2 charriots have been destroyed and six calvary riders are down - dead or wounded you don't know which.

- Dior is on top of the gate.

- There are trolls, half-ogres, half-orcs, orcs, men and other creatures comming on foot after the riders... You don't know where they are, or when they will get here - but they are charging now... That is running at full speed.

When you see this tomorrow (or later today) feel free to give me updates on what you do. For now - combat is halted until tomorrow.

NOTE: Meawnhile, if you get the inclanation - talk amongst yourselves and post some questions for the "town elders" on the other site. I'll answer them as soon as I can tomorrow.

Good luck - and be victorious!


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Lost internet connection last night and didnt get it back until now...I hate the country...

Arasmes will attempt to make his way to one of the towers or the wall to get a view of what is happening.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

how is that summoned dire bat stil around? I'll be around tomorrow evening, but I have a conference call at 8:30. Will probably end at 9


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Summoner summons last 1 minute per level instead of 1 rd per level when they use their summon monster spell like ability. The Dire Bat will last 5 minutes and Dain said 2-3 minutes before the horsemen reach the village.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Summoner summons last 1 minute per level instead of 1 rd per level when they use their summon monster spell like ability. The Dire Bat will last 5 minutes and Dain said 2-3 minutes before the horsemen reach the village.

Ahh, you're a summoner. Say no more.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Shaezon seems to be on the wrong side of the battle.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

Lost internet connection last night and didnt get it back until now...I hate the country...

Arasmes will attempt to make his way to one of the towers or the wall to get a view of what is happening.

It is very difficult for you to move through the heavy crowd of civilians that just poured into the compound that you were waiting in.

However - you can do so, if you really push through, though it may take a minute or so to get to one of the walls and attempt to climb it (there are a few ladders, but it is not easy to get to them with the people crowding the place).

If you managed to get out of the compound (assuming you intend to), or climb the wall on the western side of the compoud - you will be able to see (with some luck) roughly 120 feet to the west of the wall; which should give you a dim light roughly to the part of the town level with the shop on the map.

You can see men crowded in the alley's and narrow places between streets with weapons - waiting for action - and you can see other people crowded around the shrine.

If you decide to break out and run east to the tower there - you are weclome to try, but you will not be permitted to climb the tower by the gaurds as no one knows you and that is a military compound.

I hope this information is helfpul - but I don't know specifically where you are headed.

Also, I never did get that Reflex save to avoid being swamped by the sudden charge of civilians. Please toss that up when you let me know where you are going formally.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Shaezon seems to be on the wrong side of the battle.

Though you are currently in the tower - you suspect your presence here is largely due to the fact that you are a guest of the formal governing body of this land. You are given some lattitude, but little room.

If you are not comfortable in the tower, however, where will you move?

There is a small crowd of people on around the stone buildings below - however. Some of the citizens are pressed against the walls for protection from the proximity of the gaurds..

Do you remain in the tower, or attempt to move somewhere else?


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Shaezon seems to be on the wrong side of the battle.

Though you are currently in the tower - you suspect your presence here is largely due to the fact that you are a guest of the formal governing body of this land. You are given some lattitude, but little room.

If you are not comfortable in the tower, however, where will you move?

There is a small crowd of people on around the stone buildings below - however. Some of the citizens are pressed against the walls for protection from the proximity of the gaurds..

Do you remain in the tower, or attempt to move somewhere else?

To the guards, "Though I don't revel in battle I do want to help. Is this tower at a good vantage point for incursions?"


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

The 3 foot blazing blade springs from her hand and she attacks Enemy 2 in the chariot.

Attack (melee touch): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Fire damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Celestial Dire Bat:
Xrxnyz's Bite attack on Enemy 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16, Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Ariarh's ride check (as Dire Bat attacks): 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 5 = 16 (-5 penalty for riding bareback)


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Shaezon seems to be on the wrong side of the battle.

Though you are currently in the tower - you suspect your presence here is largely due to the fact that you are a guest of the formal governing body of this land. You are given some lattitude, but little room.

If you are not comfortable in the tower, however, where will you move?

There is a small crowd of people on around the stone buildings below - however. Some of the citizens are pressed against the walls for protection from the proximity of the gaurds..

Do you remain in the tower, or attempt to move somewhere else?

To the guards, "Though I don't revel in battle I do want to help. Is this tower at a good vantage point for incursions?"

You can quickly see that the tower is five floors in height - roughly fifty feet. Further, the platform is ten feet by ten feet - and can hold four archers comfortably.

Currently, there are only three archers there. You have a sense that they would prefer more of their own folk on the tower - but, as you are a magi of sorts - they trust your power more then mundane methods.

The gaurd answers you in a clipped tense tone - you sense he is distracted by the situation - compelled to obey his orders and not interested in dicussing tactics at this time - though he shall do so as you are a friend of the Council.

"You can see a fair pace about - good vantage point to cover the eastern flank, aye, and gaurd the stockade beneath," he says, pointing a blunt thumb at the crowded area below with the tall log stockade within the short stone walls.

"We got range on any that come near here and they're at a big disadvantage to hit us with arrows as we also got cover. If it were up to me, I'd rather be one the far wall at the compound," he adds, jutting his thumb outward to the direction of Oleg's [b]"we can give better cover. But then this area be ungaurded," he adds, plucking at his bowstring.

"Aw hell - I ain't no captain - follow orders. And right now my orders say "Stay at the tower and gaurd the stockade" so - I obey. But it be sure o' one thing; the enemy is comming from the west - they got to fight through bush and field and houses and the narrow places twixt water to get to us - but that's all aside. Here be were I ordered, here be where I stay."

He turns a grim face to you, and gauges your reaction.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Shaezon seems to be on the wrong side of the battle.

Though you are currently in the tower - you suspect your presence here is largely due to the fact that you are a guest of the formal governing body of this land. You are given some lattitude, but little room.

If you are not comfortable in the tower, however, where will you move?

There is a small crowd of people on around the stone buildings below - however. Some of the citizens are pressed against the walls for protection from the proximity of the gaurds..

Do you remain in the tower, or attempt to move somewhere else?

To the guards, "Though I don't revel in battle I do want to help. Is this tower at a good vantage point for incursions?"

You can quickly see that the tower is five floors in height - roughly fifty feet. Further, the platform is ten feet by ten feet - and can hold four archers comfortably.

Currently, there are only three archers there. You have a sense that they would prefer more of their own folk on the tower - but, as you are a magi of sorts - they trust your power more then mundane methods.

The gaurd answers you in a clipped tense tone - you sense he is distracted by the situation - compelled to obey his orders and not interested in dicussing tactics at this time - though he shall do so as you are a friend of the Council.

"You can see a fair pace about - good vantage point to cover the eastern flank, aye, and gaurd the stockade beneath," he says, pointing a blunt thumb at the crowded area below with the tall log stockade within the short stone walls.

"We got range on any that come near here and they're at a big disadvantage to hit us with arrows as we also got cover. If it were up to me, I'd rather be one the far wall at the compound," he adds, jutting his thumb outward to the direction of Oleg's [b]"we can give better cover. But then this area be ungaurded," he adds, plucking at[/b]...

"Understood. I'm going to the wall. Happy hunting." With that Shaezon heads down the stairs and and toward the wall.


Ariarh Kane wrote:

The 3 foot blazing blade springs from her hand and she attacks Enemy 2 in the chariot.

Attack (melee touch): 1d20+4
Fire damage: 1d8+2

Celestial Dire Bat:
Xrxnyz's Bite attack on Enemy 2: 1d20+7, Damage: 1d8+7

Ariarh's ride check (as Dire Bat attacks): 1d20+6

The man, seeing you charge toward him, ducks under you, maintaing the control of the chariot - while the bowman (Enemy 2) maintains his composure long enough to swing his bow at you like a crude club in desperation to ward you off - though at a penalty.

Attack with bow - as a club... when you move into his threatened space between the two riders...

Melee attack with Improvised Weapon

1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 4 = 19

If he hits -

1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The driver, as he was unmolested, need make no check to his ride!

The driver ducks your thrust, but the bowman's sturdy bow swings out like a cudgle and collides with you even as your sword and Bat X have slaughtered him, driving his now smoking corpse from the chariot and rush over the head of the driver, who curses you fouly in Orcish!

You are not positive, but you believe that the driver is human and you think the bowman was half-orc...


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh surprised, cries out from being clubbed with the bow by the half-orc before he perished 'neath her blade and Xrx's bite. She sustains injury. Her current HP: 28/38.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Shaezon seems to be on the wrong side of the battle.

Though you are currently in the tower - you suspect your presence here is largely due to the fact that you are a guest of the formal governing body of this land. You are given some lattitude, but little room.

If you are not comfortable in the tower, however, where will you move?

There is a small crowd of people on around the stone buildings below - however. Some of the citizens are pressed against the walls for protection from the proximity of the gaurds..

Do you remain in the tower, or attempt to move somewhere else?

To the guards, "Though I don't revel in battle I do want to help. Is this tower at a good vantage point for incursions?"

You can quickly see that the tower is five floors in height - roughly fifty feet. Further, the platform is ten feet by ten feet - and can hold four archers comfortably.

Currently, there are only three archers there. You have a sense that they would prefer more of their own folk on the tower - but, as you are a magi of sorts - they trust your power more then mundane methods.

The gaurd answers you in a clipped tense tone - you sense he is distracted by the situation - compelled to obey his orders and not interested in dicussing tactics at this time - though he shall do so as you are a friend of the Council.

"You can see a fair pace about - good vantage point to cover the eastern flank, aye, and gaurd the stockade beneath," he says, pointing a blunt thumb at the crowded area below with the tall log stockade within the short stone walls.

"We got range on any that come near here and they're at a big disadvantage to hit us with arrows as we also got cover. If it were up to me, I'd rather be one the far wall at the compound," he adds, jutting his thumb outward to the direction of Oleg's [b]"we can give better cover. But then this area be ungaurded," he[/b]

...

Though you are able to rush down the five floors of the tower with some ease - you realize quickly as you reach the main gate to Oleg's compound that there are literaly hundreds of people pressed around the compound gate. You'd have to force your way through them, find a ladder to the wall, then climb it - this could be done - but I will need to know how you plan on doing it. Plus, climbing down five floors and rushing over the 45 feet to the entrence of the grounds by the tower, then the 180 feet to the compound door - this may take a bit. But you DO know, if there are trolls comming - that your spells may be useful in such a battle.

Therefore, it may be worth it to simply rush down the streets to the vangard of infrantry men on the western side of the town, hiding in cover in the streets and trees.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Dain GM wrote:

Though you are able to rush down the five floors of the tower with some ease - you realize quickly as you reach the main gate to Oleg's compound that there are literaly hundreds of people pressed around the compound gate. You'd have to force your way through them, find a ladder to the wall, then climb it - this could be done - but I will need to know how you plan on doing it. Plus, climbing down five floors and rushing over the 45 feet to the entrence of the grounds by the tower, then the 180 feet to the compound door - this may take a bit. But you DO know, if there are trolls comming - that your spells may be useful in such a battle.

Therefore, it may be worth it to simply rush down the streets to the vangard of infrantry men on the western side of the town, hiding in cover in the streets and trees.

"B%@@#+@s!' Shaezon exclaims as he considers his options.

Edit: B o l l o c k s is censored?


Male

Dior is concerned that he has not seen his mistress in some time. As she has not yet returned, he takes to the sky in search and flies in the direction he last saw her and the strange summoned creature she was riding (i.e. western side of compound).

(Dior's fly speed 80ft, has darkvision 60ft).

Dior's stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Fly check (to dodge arrows): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

He is currently flying 200ft from the ground.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

Though you are able to rush down the five floors of the tower with some ease - you realize quickly as you reach the main gate to Oleg's compound that there are literaly hundreds of people pressed around the compound gate. You'd have to force your way through them, find a ladder to the wall, then climb it - this could be done - but I will need to know how you plan on doing it. Plus, climbing down five floors and rushing over the 45 feet to the entrence of the grounds by the tower, then the 180 feet to the compound door - this may take a bit. But you DO know, if there are trolls comming - that your spells may be useful in such a battle.

Therefore, it may be worth it to simply rush down the streets to the vangard of infrantry men on the western side of the town, hiding in cover in the streets and trees.

"B#*&**#s!' Shaezon exclaims as he considers his options.

Edit: B o l l o c k s is censored?

After a moment of contemplation Shaezon heads to the infantry on the western side of town. looking for someone who might be in charge.


Dior Kane wrote:

Dior is concerned that he has not seen his mistress in some time. As she has not yet returned, he takes to the sky in search and flies in the direction he last saw her and the strange summoned creature she was riding (i.e. western side of compound).

(Dior's fly speed 80ft, has darkvision 60ft).

Dior's stealth: 1d20+3
Fly check (to dodge arrows): 1d20+7

He is currently flying 200ft from the ground.

Perception: 1d20+12

Dior, at this height, can see that in the distance there is a large group of riders - several in fact.

The first group is the Brevoyian cavalry - they are riding hard with spears and as they charge forward and hurling the spears at the enemy - many of them striking the enemy in their bodies and some of the spears are deflected with shields or armor - other spears managed to stab into the enemy horses - some the riders then pitching forward from their horses hard and fast into the ground!

Riding bareback is not easy, it seems...

Meanwhile, as soon as the Brevoy men threw their spears, they are wheeling about and drawing swords - moving to the outer sides of the charging enemy - who seem to ignore their own men in their mad dash for your village!

Once the enemy pushes on the Brevoy riders are charging fast to close up the gaps - trying to use "Ride-By Attacks" with their swords from the side of the enemy - even as the enemy keeps charging in hard...

Both sets of these riders are now roughly 500 feet from the western part of the town - and Dior - though he is far in the air...

Dior can also see that Ariarh is banking her mount and circling back over to strike at the charioteers - the two remaining charioteers are still roughly 80 feet behind the enemy horses - the chariots moving slower - One of the archers takes a shot at a Brevoyian Calvary man and scores a mighty hit - his steed is slain and the rider sails from the back of his horse hitting the ground hard - the chariot swings in an arc and goes charging toward the fallen horseman - to shoot him again or trample him poor Dior is not sure...

He is vaguley aware of a large company of footmen charging over the grasses roughly 1,000 feet back - though he is not sure how far back clearly, and a riding company of men charging down from the north in a loose "V" formation... reading to slam into the northern flank of these footmen.

Dior suspects that the northern riders are the Duke's men.

Dior's eyes slit in battlelust, and he pushes his head forward and moves forward as fast as he can for the nearest ally on the field!


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Hey fellow internet game people! I'll be on the boards tonight from colorado looking at what's going on out here from my phone. Connection may be spotty, so I wanna post rolls now, in case I loose my access at some point.

Dain, what's going on? It seems that the enemy is charging in, and attacking, so being among the others, where they can charge him. He's also got reach, so anyone that gets adjacent to him takes an AoO as well. Lemme know if that's not exactly what's going on.

Kae will likely want to cast a shield when the charging enemies are two rounds away, moving with units to avoid being outflanked, and then use his the brace ability for his glaive-guisarm to ready an action against a charge, which will make it do double damage when he hits the charging enemy, and the dc to stay mounted when they take damage is 7, not 5 because of the g-g ability.

Because of shield he has an ac of 18+4=22

attack rolls if they are applicable when the enemy gets there:

Perception check to see if he can find humans to target with his attacks
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

AoO vs passing enemy.
1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 1 = 27
1d12 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Brace attack
1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 1 = 26
Damage 2d12 + 20 ⇒ (4, 2) + 20 = 26

Crit confirmation at x3 damage
1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 1 = 18
2d12 + 20 ⇒ (6, 5) + 20 = 31

edit:revoved fighting defensively. Not worth it yet.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

Though you are able to rush down the five floors of the tower with some ease - you realize quickly as you reach the main gate to Oleg's compound that there are literaly hundreds of people pressed around the compound gate. You'd have to force your way through them, find a ladder to the wall, then climb it - this could be done - but I will need to know how you plan on doing it. Plus, climbing down five floors and rushing over the 45 feet to the entrence of the grounds by the tower, then the 180 feet to the compound door - this may take a bit. But you DO know, if there are trolls comming - that your spells may be useful in such a battle.

Therefore, it may be worth it to simply rush down the streets to the vangard of infrantry men on the western side of the town, hiding in cover in the streets and trees.

"B#*&**#s!' Shaezon exclaims as he considers his options.

Edit: B o l l o c k s is censored?

After a moment of contemplation Shaezon heads to the infantry on the western side of town. looking for someone who might be in charge.

As you charge down the streets you see men lurking in shadows, others in alleys - they are hiding, but let you pass unmolested - they are armed with clubs, cudgels, short swords, heavy axes, mattocks, mauls and other basic gear that functions as not only tools but can be useful weapons besides.

You sense that if anyone goes charging through these streets they will be immediately set on by these men - you also dodge nimbly over lengths of rope laying on the ground, and can see out of the corner of your eye that they are tied to stout pillars, with knotted ends laying near other men - perhaps, if horsemen charge down the streets, the ropes can be lifted and jerked up, causing a charging horseman to stumble, fall, or be un-horsed directly.

You hear some sort of commotion from in front of you - bowmen - trappers, hunters, and a few lads that know how to shoot, have melted into the treeline, hiding somewhat to fire at the first wave of enemy that may move forward.

You see in the lee of some shadows Drake is standing by, conversing briefly with Kae in a hushed voice.

Before you can speak you are startled by a creature that seems to slide right of the shadows as if rising from an invisble plane of darkness - it is the goblin - he is armed with long curved blades and a fierce expression on his leering face - made all the more horrific with the smeared war paint on it.

"Gragakh see ye, watch yer step when ye come - not clever, seen easy - Best be clever with steps - it get hot soon! Fight with cold steel - fight with hot iron - fight with magic - protect Chief Drake - protect boss Oleg - protect new Tribe - kill enemy good! If ye help I be friend - we share heart of enemy together - then sing war songs of Elf and Goblin killing scum that come to kill us - and then we stand on bodies of enemy - climb mountain of skulls - and if ye be friend then it be sung that Elf and Goblin together be mates - We kill good - then we make their guts food for maggots, but on their hearts we eat! Aye, win hard - kill good - and tonight we feast on Manflesh of them that come to kill Tribe!" he adds grimly and with relish at your natural acceptance of such a fine proposal.

His words may seem crude, but his attitude is sincere, and his motives seem honorable, if not somewhat barbaric. Yet, even as he makes his friendship clear you see the white flapping robe of Professor White come running down the street.

His hair is wild in the wind and his eyes are wide in shcok at the words of Gragakh.

"Sir," he says rushing up to you, seeming to be out of breath "we need feast on nothing but what our hearts desire, but I suspect that we shall need to use whatever powers we both have to fight these creatures and slay them dead! I have some knowledge in chemicals that may produce effective explosive devices - the blast radius can be expanded to great lengths - but we'll need to do whatever we can quickly - if Trolls are comming... we'll need all the power we can to burn their corpses after killing - though I supsect you already know that."

"Trolls comming? Good - more blood for Gragakh's blades," the goblin says grimly, then slashes open his own arm slightly, the black blood coloring his edged weapon and his slimy yellow tongue licking it from the weapon, then he turns the bloody weapon to hand to you each, so that you too may be properly blooded before the battle.

You see the White's eyes grow wide and round at the offer, and he steps back with a horrified gasp at the weapon.

"Great Scott!" White exclaims, even as Gragakh stamps his feet and lets out a small bellow that sounds like a scream or a cheer.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh watches helplessly as the Brevoyian Calvary man is flung over his slain horse and then hits the ground, hard. She sees the charioteer steer toward the fallen man and Ariarh shouts to Xrxnyz in celestial that they must stop that chariot! They fly toward the other charioteer.

Xyxnyz's fly check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Ariarh's ride check (bareback): 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 5 = 21

Celestial/"Xrx, you attack the bowman and I shall attack the driver!"/Celestial

As Ariarh and Xrxnyz near the chariot, Ry raises her flame blade toward the driver:

Attack (melee touch): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23, Fire damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

and Xrxynz's attack on the bowman,

Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19, Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Ariarh Kane wrote:

Ariarh watches helplessly as the Brevoyian Calvary man is flung over his slain horse and then hits the ground, hard. She sees the charioteer steer toward the fallen man and Ariarh shouts to Xrxnyz in celestial that they must stop that chariot! They fly toward the other charioteer.

Xyxnyz's fly check: 1d20+9
Ariarh's ride check (bareback): 1d20+6-5

Celestial/"Xrx, you attack the bowman and I shall attack the driver!"/Celestial

As Ariarh and Xrxnyz near the chariot, Ry raises her flame blade toward the driver:

Attack (melee touch): 1d20+4, Fire damage: 1d8+2

and Xrxynz's attack on the bowman,

Bite: 1d20+7, Damage: 1d8+7

The driver roars out in pain, but keeps his chariot steady, even as as the archer lets out a roar of agony.

You can see that the Archer is an Orc - he is carrying a composite short bow, and a long scimitar at his side. The driver is also carrying a scimitar - he is human.

Both of these basterds must make Reflex saves to remain on the chariot: 10 + damage for DC.

Driver -

1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 1 = 18

Archer

1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 = 18

The driver maintains his ride, and the archer tumbles from the chariot, hitting the ground rolling, letting out a roar of pain - suffering an addtional d6 falling damage:

1d6 ⇒ 3

The driver urges his steeds hard and fast for the fallen warrior, ignoring his own ally who fell behind him.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Reflex save to avoid being trampled. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Reflex save to avoid being trampled. 1d20+2

Swamped by screaming women and children, it is only by the grace of the gods you are not knocked on your backside. Still, you are forced up against a wall under the press of bodies, and look back and forth around them - seeing their panic and concern... not sure of what will happen next.


Male

Dior seeing the altercation between his mistress, the biting bat creature and the men on the chariot, charges silently in full flight toward the chariot driver. (He is still 200 ft from the ground.)

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Fly check (to dodge arrows): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Hearing that there are trolls coming Arasmes immediately casts levitate upon himself and proceeds to the roof of the sleeping quarters. He then begins to draw a magical circle on the roof with his finger, arcane energies tracing glowing blue lines wherever he touches. Summoning Caliphana my eidolon.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

Though you are able to rush down the five floors of the tower with some ease - you realize quickly as you reach the main gate to Oleg's compound that there are literaly hundreds of people pressed around the compound gate. You'd have to force your way through them, find a ladder to the wall, then climb it - this could be done - but I will need to know how you plan on doing it. Plus, climbing down five floors and rushing over the 45 feet to the entrence of the grounds by the tower, then the 180 feet to the compound door - this may take a bit. But you DO know, if there are trolls comming - that your spells may be useful in such a battle.

Therefore, it may be worth it to simply rush down the streets to the vangard of infrantry men on the western side of the town, hiding in cover in the streets and trees.

"B#*&**#s!' Shaezon exclaims as he considers his options.

Edit: B o l l o c k s is censored?

After a moment of contemplation Shaezon heads to the infantry on the western side of town. looking for someone who might be in charge.

As you charge down the streets you see men lurking in shadows, others in alleys - they are hiding, but let you pass unmolested - they are armed with clubs, cudgels, short swords, heavy axes, mattocks, mauls and other basic gear that functions as not only tools but can be useful weapons besides.

Edit: Mister unwraps himself from Shaezon and darts into a nearby shadow.

Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 8
You sense that if anyone goes charging through these streets they will be immediately set on by these men - you also dodge nimbly over lengths of rope laying on the ground, and can see out of the corner of your eye that they are tied to stout pillars, with knotted ends laying near other men - perhaps, if horsemen charge down the streets, the ropes can be lifted and jerked up, causing a charging horseman to stumble, fall, or be un-horsed directly.

You hear some sort of commotion from in front of you - bowmen - trappers, hunters, and a few lads that know how to...

Initially alarmed Shaezon instinctively moves to defend himself, but only for an instant as he realizes the goblin isn't attacking. After hearing what the goblin and "the mad professor" have to say he is about to respond when he see's the whites of his eyes grow and Shaezon realizes he better make it short.

"The game in on. Fight well and we'll drink to our long life after." Shaezon pulls his bow out of a backpack which is clearly too small to hold it (Handy Haversack). Notches an arrow, and looks for enemies.

Edit: Mister unwraps himself from Shaezon and darts into a nearby shadow

Stealth 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

In Celestial, Ariarh commands Xrxnyx to rush at the horse and force it to move sideways, away from the fallen Brevoyian cavalry man.

Xrxnyx bull rush at horse closest to him pulling the chariot,

Xrx's bull rush: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 vs. Light Horse CMD 17

Ariarh positions her body so as to not fall off the dire bat's back and lifts her flame blade to strike at the driver,

Attack (melee touch): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Fire Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Ride check (bare back): 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 5 = 16


Ariarh Kane wrote:

In Celestial, Ariarh commands Xrxnyx to rush at the horse and force it to move sideways, away from the fallen Brevoyian cavalry man.

Xrxnyx bull rush at horse closest to him pulling the chariot,

Xrx's bull rush: 1d20+9 vs. Light Horse CMD 17

Ariarh positions her body so as to not fall off the dire bat's back and lifts her flame blade to strike at the driver,

Attack (melee touch): 1d20+4
Fire Damage: 1d8+2

Ride check (bare back): 1d20+6-5

X's "Bat Rush" slams hard into the flank of the charging horse, who is, in turn, slammed hard into it's fellow charger - the two careen against each other and tumble to the ground, even as the axel to the chariot is caught up in the mess and catapults the rider off the chariot into the air and completely over you.

The rider lets out a scream and hits the ground hard - rolling in the damp grass of the plains - you do not think he is dead, though you do not think he is doing well either...

Meanwhile, though your stroke has missed it's mark the move forced the chariot out of the way of the fallen Brevoyian warrior - whether you saved his life or he has already perished you do not know.

Meanwhile, it seems the archer, who you forced out of the chariot moments ago - has risen from the grass and taken aim at you with his bow and loosed an arrow at you!

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

IF he hits

1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

You are able to see even as he is roaring in pain that the Barbaric orc warrior is now frothing at the mouth and is in a seeming Rage - his muscles straining and his long red tongue flailing from his mouth hideously...

The strength he is tapping clearly gave the arrow the final thrust of power - as you vaguely recall the bow is made to utilize strength in its damage.

The pain is hideous and you sense that you must finish this archer swiftly - or retreat desperately - as well as giving some consideration to the fallen warrior!


You are all able to hear - on various levels - the sound of small popping or explosions roaring from the night to the west...

Ariarh - you and Kae have heard such noises before - it sounds much like the noise that Brett's pistol makes when he fires it.

You wonder, then, if the riders of the Duke are equally equipped -recalling vaguely that you saw the butt of a pistol on Esserian while he was in town.

In either case, from the sound of it - you would guess they are firing volley's of bullets at their enemies - but what the will accomplish you surely don't know.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariah cries loudly as the arrow pierces her arm true! She stares daggers in the direction of the archer. Ariarh is now down to HP 17/38.

The current position of Ariarh and the celestial dire bat is 35ft from the prone soldier and 35ft from the Barbarian Orc archer (i.e. she is midway both). She commands the dire bat to hold/hover (in celestial) and focusing her attention on the soldier, Ariarh casts stabilize (35 ft range) and hopes that will give her a chance to deal with the dreaded archer and return to the soldier in time to get him atop of Xrxnyz and fly him to the compound for healing by Mistress Lochlin. Gods keep this man alive, I beseech thee!

Hover (DC 15): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Celestial/"Let us be rid of this archer! Away!"/Celestial

Xrxnyz flies fast toward the archer and before the Orc has the chance to nock another arrow, the dire bat bites down hard on his neck, tearing the flesh,

Xrx's Bite Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male

After flying swiftly, the griffon catches up the his Mistress and the bat creature. Emitting an almighty screech, he opens his beak to bite at the other side of the Orc's neck and uses his claws to rend the flesh, a most ferocious intent!

Dior's bite attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24, damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Dior's claw attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18, damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Dior's claw attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24, damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Confirm critical hit of last claw attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23, damage:1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


The Orc archer is slaughtered!

You are wounded, but able to move quickly to the man on the ground -

Glancing up you can see in the dark distance what looks like charging warriors. You have little time to act...

You are not sure if the man is alive or dead - but you know he is no longer bleeding out. You'll need to do a quick Heal check to confirm.

You think, with hope and luck - you can confirm if he's alive, and - if he is - throw aside his shield and hope and pray that X is strong enough to carry back both you and a mail-clad warrior to camp swiftly.

If so, you'll be able to move back quickly.

If not... only the gods know!


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

All speech between Ariarh and the dire bat and griffon is in Celestial.

Ariarh congratulates Xrxnyz and Dior on their success with the Orc archer!

She commands Xrxnyz to fly quickly to the fallen soldier, set her down and wait and asks Dior to follow.

Once the dire bat is on the ground, Ry slides off his back and runs over to the fallen man, her sustained injuries not impeding her movement.

She removes the soldier's shield, laying it to the side. Ariarh places her hand atop the prone man's chest and performs a quick heal check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 to determine if the bleeding has stopped (after stabilizing him earlier) and if he is still breathing.

If the man is still alive then they would need to make a hasty retreat to Oleg's compound as soon as possible. Mayhap if they removed all the unnecessary weight, the dire bat could hold both their weight and fly.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Hey, I looked it up, and both spears and longspears have the brace ability, as do tridents, but unless you stst pichforks like them, maybe drop a damage die down and make them simple 2-handed or something...

Anyway. If there are any men with spears or long-spears, I'd say to move to the treeline, and hide there, readying an action to attack charging enemies using the brace ability to deal double damage to the charging hord.

Those using regular spears can hide behind trees to gain consealment so they can't be hit by anyone with reach weapons, but when they are inside their reach, they can attack with impunity, then use full withdrawl to get away and back into the alleys.

Basically I want to be able to have an initial surprise assault that will take advantage of reach damage and the -2 AC penalty for the enemy, then retreat.

Are there any men with spears that can do that can do that?


Dain GM wrote:

The Orc archer is slaughtered!

You are wounded, but able to move quickly to the man on the ground -

Glancing up you can see in the dark distance what looks like charging warriors. You have little time to act...

You are not sure if the man is alive or dead - but you know he is no longer bleeding out. You'll need to do a quick Heal check to confirm.

You think, with hope and luck - you can confirm if he's alive, and - if he is - throw aside his shield and hope and pray that X is strong enough to carry back both you and a mail-clad warrior to camp swiftly.

If so, you'll be able to move back quickly.

If not... only the gods know!

Ariarh is making her move - no doubt - but even as she does so you hear a clamor of voices and noises from the south west.

White, growling out with rage - grabs a bow from a startled gaud, mutters a few words - and the arrow bursts forth with a shimmering radiance - glowing like a bright white torch.

He knocks the arrow and let's it fly - though it sails somewhat wobbily through the air you are all able to see that roughly 200 feet from you - then the arrow land - is a shining beacon of light in the grass. In its radiance you are able to spy twenty or thirty loping figures rushing up the southwest. They are now rushing as fast as they can and you believe their plan is to hit the village from the southern side.

You would guess that - at this direcation - they will reach the following square grid in about two rounds at most.

Grid quardinates -

Vertical - AA1 to AK1

Horizontal - AA1 to AA14

Everything in that "box" is a potential threat. It is not crammed shoulder to shoulder, but those 154 5x5 squares are sure to have at least some of these 20-30 villians!

It should also be noted that they are humanoid - but medium size. Faster, lighter, and probably better to handle close quarters combat - though you do't know their purpose...

Kae and Shaezon - you're not too far away from the grid - what do you plan on doing?

Also - can I get Kae and Shaezon's Grid Coordinates please? Thanks!


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Kae will likely rush to S:13 with a run action, and then brace for a charge, same as was in my last post, but he moves to there first, not casting shield again, but he still will have it active at least another two minutes, and i forgot to mention that he has +2 nat armor from his mutagen, so he's got an AC of 24.

The intent is that at S:13, he's got a wall to one side, and is just outside the reach of a barbarian unless they charge, forcing them to activate the Brace ability against the charge.

also, any word on guys with spears? Kae'll also call out to them as a free action to join him and "Brace" for a charge as well.


Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Kae will likely rush to S:13 with a run action, and then brace for a charge, same as was in my last post, but he moves to there first, not casting shield again, but he still will have it active at least another two minutes, and i forgot to mention that he has +2 nat armor from his mutagen, so he's got an AC of 24.

The intent is that at S:13, he's got a wall to one side, and is just outside the reach of a barbarian unless they charge, forcing them to activate the Brace ability against the charge.

also, any word on guys with spears? Kae'll also call out to them as a free action to join him and "Brace" for a charge as well.

Suprisingly, the guys are not listening to you - rather, they remain hidden in the shadows waiting to ambush with surprise.

Brace can be effective for a charging enemy who runs into the wall of spears - but you suspect your allies may simply assume the enemy will not be doing this.

You do notice, though, that twenty archers are now moving a wide firing line about twenty feet south of the farthest south house - they are readying arrows at this time.

Also, none of your allies posses a "long spear" - all of them possess (at most) short spears - but the rest have things like picks, cudgels, shortswords, heavy hammers, hatchets and that sword of thing.

This is not a dedicated army, nor are they a well-armed militia. You've seen maybe 1 in five of these guys with leather armor, and maybe 1 in 10 with armor that is better then that.

No doubt better funds can be sent here - but, for now, you don't think so.

---

As you brace for the charge you see a massive ammount of creatures come charging out of the shadows - a wave of arrows rains out and slams into the forward line!

Most of the enemy is missed compleletly, and the ones that hit seem to shrug off the damage. One of your boys, however, did manage to send an arrow flying forward right into the eye of one of these scum and felled him to the ground.

They'll be in melee range next round.

I presume you are not doing anything but bracing at this time?


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Sorry i've got the timing confused. There are 2 options about what Kae can do based on Init order.
Round 1:
Kae RUNs to position
Enemies move (one round)

Round 2:
Re-casts shield
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 11 - 1 = 19
as a move action to not be too obvious that he'll be bracing for the charge
Enemies get to their position you noted (2 rounds)

Round 3:
Kae Braces
Enemies get to take their turn now.

Based on their positions, Kae'd be able to see that he has time to cast shield then brace.

-or-

Round 1:
enemies running
Kae sees them

Round 2:
Enemies running (one round)
Kae runs to position

Round 3:
Enemies get to noted position (2 rounds)
Kae Braces

Round 4:
enemies turn now

Kae sees that the enemies are charging in fast, and only has time to set his spear once he gets to position.

This depends on init order, and both can be justified, depending on how quick Kae reacts
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Based on your last comment, seems like Kae got to the point he was at nobody followed, the enemies were a round away from the position i expect them to be at, so Kae have a chance to act before he has to brace for their charge.


Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Sorry i've got the timing confused. There are 2 options about what Kae can do based on Init order.

Round 1:
Kae RUNs to position
Enemies move (one round)

Round 2:
Re-casts shield
Stealth: 1d20+11-1
as a move action to not be too obvious that he'll be bracing for the charge
Enemies get to their position you noted (2 rounds)

Round 3:
Kae Braces
Enemies get to take their turn now.

Based on their positions, Kae'd be able to see that he has time to cast shield then brace.

-or-

Round 1:
enemies running
Kae sees them

Round 2:
Enemies running (one round)
Kae runs to position

Round 3:
Enemies get to noted position (2 rounds)
Kae Braces

Round 4:
enemies turn now

Kae sees that the enemies are charging in fast, and only has time to set his spear once he gets to position.

This depends on init order, and both can be justified, depending on how quick Kae reacts
1d20+3
Based on your last comment, seems like Kae got to the point he was at nobody followed, the enemies were a round away from the position i expect them to be at, so Kae have a chance to act before he has to brace for their charge.

Right now, this is a bit confusing - in game, not out of game. I understand what your plans are for your character - but from your character's perspective you have about 30 guys rushing at the southern of the village. They are all going to be doing different things, depending on what they see when they get closer -

Also, for now, their initiative is not as a group. Every single guy has their own Ini, as well as every single one of your guys - best thing for it is assume you have about ten seconds before pug ugly comes crashing out of the grass to either:

1. Rush up with you and try to go toe-to-toe with a hulked out giant half-elf.

2. Avoid you completely, going after peasents or property damage - you know, firing the town and so forth.

3. Move in a huge gang of thugs to flank you as well as surround you. With your back to the wall that will give them only five guys to rush up on you - but two of those guys can flank.

4. They may also be armed with spears and simply through the spears at you - or throwing daggers, hatchets, or use Throw Anything.

Soo...

For now I assuming you plan on casting Shield - again - and then either you're going to take the battle to them in force, or hustle back for some cover and use stealth style.

Do you prefer stealth to the direct approach - this will only effect the guys going after you, by the way - everyone else - good guys and bad - they'll be doing their best to kill not be killed.

Best thing to think on (if you go charging forward) is that your first "line" of guys is three humans - two half orc - and four orcs.

Humans are carrying versions of long swords - they're wearing what looks like heavy hide armor (maybe) and carrying bucklers -

The two half orcs are wearing some sort of mismatched chain-mail and scale-mail one of them is carrying a medium shield and battle-axe; the other is carrying what looks like a double-headed war axe!

The pure orcs are running up with scimitars, short spears and small shields - their armor seems to be leather breastplates...

You can see more behind these seven guys - but they're spread out and moving against your boyz in the town - who are firing another volley of arrows. Only the seven will be comming after you (you hope) - no telling on the others.

So... just let me know what you want to do.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Ok, so Kae will Re-shield, then brace for one of the enemies to come charging into his range.

He gets his readied action against the first one to come at him, and one AoO for any unit moving through his reach, but is then there's space for 3 more to make charge attacks against him, and other units can double-move past him.

So he stands with a readied action to hit the first unit that gets in range, witch will require a charge attack, which activates the Brace, then take his Aoo at the next, standing at S:13.

and his damage is up 2 if he swings at a human.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Let me know if/when my summons is done. I'll just be over here on the roof by myself. lol


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

I'm hanging out with drake and the goblin looking for enemies.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Let me know if/when my summons is done. I'll just be over here on the roof by myself. lol

At this time you should have - based on when you started to summon - about eight minutes left.

I will keep track of things, but it may take a little longer to do. Do you have anything else that can be faster - like another summoning spell - or would csting it count for interupting your current action?


Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Ok, so Kae will Re-shield, then brace for one of the enemies to come charging into his range.

He gets his readied action against the first one to come at him, and one AoO for any unit moving through his reach, but is then there's space for 3 more to make charge attacks against him, and other units can double-move past him.

So he stands with a readied action to hit the first unit that gets in range, witch will require a charge attack, which activates the Brace, then take his Aoo at the next, standing at S:13.

and his damage is up 2 if he swings at a human.

Wow! We'll plot this whole thing out when I get home...

Round by round combat and tactics, eh? Man - you should have went after the trolls!

:)

Nah, it won't be too bad - just don't forget you got friends right around the corner, if you need help - yelling for backup is always a free action!


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
I'm hanging out with drake and the goblin looking for enemies.

You are aware of what White has done with the bow. You know the rough coordinates of we're they're comming - but they're moving all over the place - so it's hard to pinpoint them.

What's your move at this time?

51 to 100 of 1,602 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dain's King Maker Chronicles - Combat Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.