Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Dain's King Maker Chronicles

Game Master dain120475

Introduction

This is the Kingmaker Campaign, yet it is filled with many deviations from the boxed set. The "Campaign Information" page is meant as a quick resource to help sum up the thousands of posts quickly.


9,651 to 9,700 of 10,645 << first < prev | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | next > last >>

Eidolon (Init +3 / F +6 R +8 W +2 (+6 vs Ench.) / Perc. +9 / AC 25 / HP 43)

Cali's attack then?


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
No choice. She is going for Anuk-su and the pink guy.

Guy on the boat - you can get to him with a double move - then you need to make an Ini roll.

That said - I guess Brett will take a shot, too - and he aims for the guy at the boat that Cali is headed to.

Brett's Ini -

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Brett's Attack -
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

IF he hits -
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Eidolon (Init +3 / F +6 R +8 W +2 (+6 vs Ench.) / Perc. +9 / AC 25 / HP 43)

Pounce on the pink guy against flat footed AC unless he has something to prevent that.

Bite
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Damage
2d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 9 + (1) = 16

---------------------------------------------------
Bite (Haste attack)
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Damage
2d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 1) + 9 + (6) = 22

---------------------------------------------------
Claw
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Damage
1d4 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 9 + (6) = 18

---------------------------------------------------
Claw
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Damage
1d4 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 9 + (3) = 14
---------------------------------------------------

Wing
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Damage
1d4 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (5) = 12


Caliphana wrote:
Cali's attack then?

Make the double move - then Ini...

Pink Guys -

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Jackal Guys -
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh begins casting.

Ry's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Dior will move on Ry's initiative.


Caliphana wrote:

Pounce on the pink guy against flat footed AC unless he has something to prevent that.

Bite
1d20+10

Damage
2d6+9+1d6

---------------------------------------------------
Bite (Haste attack)
1d20+10

Damage
2d6+9+1d6

---------------------------------------------------
Claw
1d20+10

Damage
1d4+9+1d6

---------------------------------------------------
Claw
1d20+10

Damage
1d4+9+1d6
---------------------------------------------------

Wing
1d20+6

Damage
1d4+4+1d6

You can't hit yet - until you make an Ini roll and beat their Ini. You don't have the speed or ability to reach the target and do a full attack unless you beat their Ini.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

Since it seems we should do something quickly. Arasmes will cast haste Cali. He has 1 level 2 spell left and 2 level 1 left. Cali

Initiative should it be needed for Cali.
1d20+2
Stealth to get as close as possible before being spotted.
1d20+6

Edit: That haste will include Kae, and all the Ape guys left not sure how many, but a total of 5 + Cali. Any left over will go to Isani, and Ry.

Cali got an initiative of 20.

Arasmes Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

I thought you just said I could get there with a double move and I had surprise round? I am so confused


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Well, that happened. Summoning an elemental to slide up to the Boat and propel it away from the Pink guy would be a good call to do as soon as someone that can summon gets close to the water.

There's 3 apes, so Kae, Cali, and the three apes are hasted.

Kae's Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

Since it seems we should do something quickly. Arasmes will cast haste Cali. He has 1 level 2 spell left and 2 level 1 left. Cali

Initiative should it be needed for Cali.
1d20+2
Stealth to get as close as possible before being spotted.
1d20+6

Edit: That haste will include Kae, and all the Ape guys left not sure how many, but a total of 5 + Cali. Any left over will go to Isani, and Ry.

Cali got an initiative of 20.

Arasmes Initiative 1d20+1

okay... but before you get to go - the Jackal Men get to go - and they will charge you as you move down to the boat.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Well, that happened. Summoning an elemental to slide up to the Boat and propel it away from the Pink guy would be a good call to do as soon as someone that can summon gets close to the water.

There's 3 apes, so Kae, Cali, and the three apes are hasted.

Kae's Init 1d20+3

+1 more person can be hasted. I can haste 6 people total.


Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Well, that happened. Summoning an elemental to slide up to the Boat and propel it away from the Pink guy would be a good call to do as soon as someone that can summon gets close to the water.

There's 3 apes, so Kae, Cali, and the three apes are hasted.

Kae's Init 1d20+3

Remember - 1 of the pink guys is ON the boat, with Anuk-su...


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Actually just to clarify all those attacks are at +1 for Haste that I forgot to add in for whenever/if they go.


HP: 47 AC: 14 Hexblade 5

So were you going to haste one of the healer chicks, or me, a combat-character? just wondering, fiend-spawn...

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

Isani's initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 4


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

Since it seems we should do something quickly. Arasmes will cast haste Cali. He has 1 level 2 spell left and 2 level 1 left. Cali

Initiative should it be needed for Cali.
1d20+2
Stealth to get as close as possible before being spotted.
1d20+6

Edit: That haste will include Kae, and all the Ape guys left not sure how many, but a total of 5 + Cali. Any left over will go to Isani, and Ry.

Cali got an initiative of 20.

Arasmes Initiative 1d20+1

okay... but before you get to go - the Jackal Men get to go - and they will charge you as you move down to the boat.

How are they charging Cali? She's flying over the water.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Hasten the combat chick - Clari. That's smarter, me thinks.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Clari Miali'ahel wrote:
So were you going to haste one of the healer chicks, or me, a combat-character? just wondering, fiend-spawn...

He can haste you Clari since you asked so nicely ;)


Ras - we need Kae to go before Cali - he has a natural 20 - then the Jackal guys make their move - as Cali is skimming the ground...

More on this development to come soon...


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Dain GM wrote:

Ras - we need Kae to go before Cali - he has a natural 20 - then the Jackal guys make their move - as Cali is skimming the ground...

More on this development to come soon...

Not the ground. The water as I said in the above post. I thought they were across the lake and as such she is flying across the water that's why I was confused.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

Since it seems we should do something quickly. Arasmes will cast haste Cali. He has 1 level 2 spell left and 2 level 1 left. Cali

Initiative should it be needed for Cali.
1d20+2
Stealth to get as close as possible before being spotted.
1d20+6

Edit: That haste will include Kae, and all the Ape guys left not sure how many, but a total of 5 + Cali. Any left over will go to Isani, and Ry.

Cali got an initiative of 20.

Arasmes Initiative 1d20+1

okay... but before you get to go - the Jackal Men get to go - and they will charge you as you move down to the boat.
How are they charging Cali? She's flying over the water.

Well - you are first exiting the tunnel into a wide cave. The only way down from the tunnel is the stairway - which is ten feet wide - 50 feet high - and roughly 85 feet if you measure it with a combat grid.

Then, once you get to the beach - cross the 40 foot wide beach - you will reach the docks, then you will reach the water.

Since the beach runs the length of the cave - you can't get to the water unless you pass the beach - which is where they're standing - and you are flying close to the ground -which means it is likely they can hit you - as you fly to the boat.


For now - I need Kae's action - he did get the natural 20 - but you are certainly down the stairs and - with haste - half way across the beach on the way to the water...


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

Since it seems we should do something quickly. Arasmes will cast haste Cali. He has 1 level 2 spell left and 2 level 1 left. Cali

Initiative should it be needed for Cali.
1d20+2
Stealth to get as close as possible before being spotted.
1d20+6

Edit: That haste will include Kae, and all the Ape guys left not sure how many, but a total of 5 + Cali. Any left over will go to Isani, and Ry.

Cali got an initiative of 20.

Arasmes Initiative 1d20+1

okay... but before you get to go - the Jackal Men get to go - and they will charge you as you move down to the boat.
How are they charging Cali? She's flying over the water.

Well - you are first exiting the tunnel into a wide cave. The only way down from the tunnel is the stairway - which is ten feet wide - 50 feet high - and roughly 85 feet if you measure it with a combat grid.

Then, once you get to the beach - cross the 40 foot wide beach - you will reach the docks, then you will reach the water.

Since the beach runs the length of the cave - you can't get to the water unless you pass the beach - which is where they're standing - and you are flying close to the ground -which means it is likely they can hit you - as you fly to the boat.

Ok the way it was described it seemed they were on the otherside of the water. She was only skimming in order to avoid detection over the water which is where i thought they were. If that is incorrect then her most direct route is not to drop to the ground and fly directly through a hoard of jackel dudes but to fly in a direct line down over their heads to the boat ie not through them. You can't really think i would have Cali fly through a bunch of dudes when she could fly OVER them.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

As Arasmes was hasting the fighters, and Cali made her charge, Kae conjures a shield.

On his Init:

Kae moves down the stairs, however far his 60 ft of movement will take him, but stays 45 ft from the closest Jackal and holds his Glaive at the ready to engage the Jackals, Taunting them with a growl
AC=26

readied action to attack the first enemy to get into 10 ft of Kae

rolls:

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
for
1d10 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

Brace, if the jackal charges him for the +2 to hit it deals double damage
1d10 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19


Well - it seems that more retcon is in action.

Okay - so - if Cali is moving up to the top of the cave to avoid everything - then that will mean she needs to move roughly 120 feet forward - and drop 50 feet down.

That is quite a distance - how far can you get in one round - via the Haste Spell?


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

With a double move she can go 140' full move 280'.

So if it is 120' out and 50' down then the hypotenuse is 130' so she could make it with a double move.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

With a double move she can go 140' full move 280'.

So if it is 120' out and 50' down then the hypotenuse is 130' so she could make it with a double move.

Great - so you are there with a double move.

Then you roll Ini -

Meanwhile - the order is - as I know it -

Kae
Jackal Guys
Cali
Dior/Ry
Pink Guys
Ras
Clari
Isani

Good Hunting!


Okay - Cali is now right by the boat with a double move - she is ready to make her full attack next round with "pounce" - but she can't attack after the double move - as I understand it.

She is now right next to the guy - on her Ini - she can make a full attack.

However - at this time - the Jackal guys with reach weapons tap over to Cali and attack.

They are attacking in a wide semi-circle around her, as she is close enough to hit the pink guy - but it was a double move that got her there.

Guy 1
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

IF it hits
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Guy 2
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

IF it hits
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Guy 3
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

IF it hits
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Guy 4
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

IF it hits
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Guy 5
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

IF it hits
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Guy 6
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

IF it hits
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


What is Cali's AC with Haste?


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

ACtually she can attack after a double move.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Dain GM wrote:
What is Cali's AC with Haste?

24


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
What is Cali's AC with Haste?
24

No worries - then you are able to take the guy on the boat - then the Jackal guys hit you...

17 points of damage then

Then it is Dior and Ry


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
What is Cali's AC with Haste?
24

No worries - then you are able to take the guy on the boat - then the Jackal guys hit you...

17 points of damage then

Then it is Dior and Ry

Was she able to kill the pink guy or is he still up?


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
What is Cali's AC with Haste?
24

No worries - then you are able to take the guy on the boat - then the Jackal guys hit you...

17 points of damage then

Then it is Dior and Ry

Was she able to kill the pink guy or is he still up?

Yep - he's dead.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh had started casting just before she rolled initiative -- just before Cali flew out of the cave toward Anuk-su's boat.

The casting time is 1 round.


Eidolon (Init +3 / F +6 R +8 W +2 (+6 vs Ench.) / Perc. +9 / AC 25 / HP 43)
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
What is Cali's AC with Haste?
24

No worries - then you are able to take the guy on the boat - then the Jackal guys hit you...

17 points of damage then

Then it is Dior and Ry

Was she able to kill the pink guy or is he still up?
Yep - he's dead.

YAY! *does happy dance*


Male

I think you mentioned that the Jackal Guys were initially 60 ft from us but when they saw Cali flying toward Anuk-su they started to charge for her? I'm a little confused as to where (how far from the group) the Jackals are right now, sorry.

Dior flies at full speed (80 ft) and pounce attacks the nearest Jackal Headed Guy,

claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
bite 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Confirm Crit on First Claw:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


The pink guy shall attack Cali - he is using "Smite Good" on her -

He moves up and stabs her -

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

IF he hits
1d8 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 3 = 14

Confirm Critical -

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

IF he hits
1d8 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 3 = 9

This confirms - this is 40 points of damage so far...


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Dain GM wrote:

The pink guy shall attack Clari - he is using "Smite Good" on her -

He moves up and stabs her -

1d20 + 8

IF he hits
1d8 +3 +3

Confirm Critical -

1d20 + 8

IF he hits
1d8 + 3 +3

This confirms - this is 40 points of damage so far...

Did you mean he attacks Cali? I think you typo'd again.


Dior Kane wrote:

I think you mentioned that the Jackal Guys were initially 60 ft from us but when they saw Cali flying toward Anuk-su they started to charge for her? I'm a little confused as to where (how far from the group) the Jackals are right now, sorry.

Dior flies at full speed (80 ft) and pounce attacks the nearest Jackal Headed Guy,

claw 1d20+4
damage 1d4+2
claw 1d20+4
damage 1d4+2
bite 1d20+5
damage 1d4+3

Confirm Crit on First Claw:

1d20+4
1d4+2

That claw does some nasty damage - but, I believe that as he charges in to a reach weapon - the Jackal Guy gains a AoO... someone correct me if I am wrong here... If I am wrong - negate this, please...

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

IF he hits
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Ariarh Kane wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

The pink guy shall attack Clari - he is using "Smite Good" on her -

He moves up and stabs her -

1d20 + 8

IF he hits
1d8 +3 +3

Confirm Critical -

1d20 + 8

IF he hits
1d8 + 3 +3

This confirms - this is 40 points of damage so far...

Did you mean he attacks Cali? I think you typo'd again.

wha...? Me typo - that's umpossible!


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Also I though you said the pink guy is dead. Was there more than one? Also you now have 7 people apparently around Cali who just killed a guy on the boat. Are some of them standing in the water? Just really having a hard time picturing whats going on.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Dain GM wrote:
Dior Kane wrote:

I think you mentioned that the Jackal Guys were initially 60 ft from us but when they saw Cali flying toward Anuk-su they started to charge for her? I'm a little confused as to where (how far from the group) the Jackals are right now, sorry.

Dior flies at full speed (80 ft) and pounce attacks the nearest Jackal Headed Guy,

claw 1d20+4
damage 1d4+2
claw 1d20+4
damage 1d4+2
bite 1d20+5
damage 1d4+3

Confirm Crit on First Claw:

1d20+4
1d4+2

That claw does some nasty damage - but, I believe that as he charges in to a reach weapon - the Jackal Guy gains a AoO... someone correct me if I am wrong here... If I am wrong - negate this, please...

1d20 + 10

IF he hits
1d10+5

Don't the jackal guys have their backs to us currently? They turned around and went for Caliphana. That means Dior would have flown and attacked him from behind. Does Jackal guy still get the AoO?


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Also I though you said the pink guy is dead. Was there more than one? Also you now have 7 people apparently around Cali who just killed a guy on the boat. Are some of them standing in the water?

1. Of course there were two pink guys - the same two you followed from the beginning that carried her down the secret passage. And as stated - one was on the boat with Anuk-su - the other on the dock itself, getting the rigging ready.

2. The boat is next to the dock - and the guys have reach weapons, and as the boat is up against the dock, they can easily move to attack her, as she is on the boat to take out the other guy - mainly because they can stand on the dock and the wharf - and simply reach forward with their weapons and attack.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

There is no facing in d&d so there is technically no behind. He can make the AoO.


Male
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
There is no facing in d&d so there is technically no behind. He can make the AoO.

Thanks for the clarification of the rule, Ras. Dior cops the 6 damage from the AoO then. Dior's HP now 18/25.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Also I though you said the pink guy is dead. Was there more than one? Also you now have 7 people apparently around Cali who just killed a guy on the boat. Are some of them standing in the water?

1. Of course there were two pink guys - the same two you followed from the beginning that carried her down the secret passage. And as stated - one was on the boat with Anuk-su - the other on the dock itself, getting the rigging ready.

2. The boat is next to the dock - and the guys have reach weapons, and as the boat is up against the dock, they can easily move to attack her, as she is on the boat to take out the other guy - mainly because they can stand on the dock and the wharf - and simply reach forward with their weapons and attack.

Ok. Not trying to be difficult just trying to get an idea of what is going on.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Also I though you said the pink guy is dead. Was there more than one? Also you now have 7 people apparently around Cali who just killed a guy on the boat. Are some of them standing in the water?

1. Of course there were two pink guys - the same two you followed from the beginning that carried her down the secret passage. And as stated - one was on the boat with Anuk-su - the other on the dock itself, getting the rigging ready.

2. The boat is next to the dock - and the guys have reach weapons, and as the boat is up against the dock, they can easily move to attack her, as she is on the boat to take out the other guy - mainly because they can stand on the dock and the wharf - and simply reach forward with their weapons and attack.

Ok. Not trying to be difficult just trying to get an idea of what is going on.

No worries - it was a tricky description - but consider this; you actually did more good then you may think... After all - it forced the hand of the enemy to use his "Smite Good" - Cali lost 40 out of 32 HP - and should be gone now...

That said - it means you can summon something else - and this guy can't theoretically make his Smite against it...


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Ariarh Kane wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
There is no facing in d&d so there is technically no behind. He can make the AoO.
Thanks for the clarification of the rule, Ras. Dior cops the 6 damage then. Dior's HP now 18/25.

Np Sorry to bear bad news.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
There is no facing in d&d so there is technically no behind. He can make the AoO.
Thanks for the clarification of the rule, Ras. Dior cops the 6 damage then. Dior's HP now 18/25.
Np Sorry to bear bad news.

"Bear news"... heh heh... Ras wants some "Hunny" ;)

9,651 to 9,700 of 10,645 << first < prev | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dain's King Maker Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.