Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Dain's King Maker Chronicles

Game Master dain120475

Introduction

This is the Kingmaker Campaign, yet it is filled with many deviations from the boxed set. The "Campaign Information" page is meant as a quick resource to help sum up the thousands of posts quickly.


8,601 to 8,650 of 10,645 << first < prev | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Aurochs just fyi.

Good to see you, Ras. And thanks. :)


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Aurochs just fyi.

Lol. Swimming cows.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:

Heal check (to determine the right way to cut a creature so they bleed but not bleed out or weaken drastically and die from loss of blood): 1d20+10

***

Not wanting to divulge Shaezon's condition but currently having no choice as whispers were not practical during a storm, she shouts out to him, "Shazeon, my apologies, but are you still coughing up blood? Where is the kerchief you use to soak up the blood, mayhap it could be useful for its bloody scent."

SHae reaches into a pocket and draws forth the handkerchief and hands it to Ariah.

Haha. I edited it so Ry was a little more discreet re Shae's condition. But you had replied to the post before my editing. ;)


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Ariarh Kane wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:

Heal check (to determine the right way to cut a creature so they bleed but not bleed out or weaken drastically and die from loss of blood): 1d20+10

***

Not wanting to divulge Shaezon's condition but currently having no choice as whispers were not practical during a storm, she shouts out to him, "Shazeon, my apologies, but are you still coughing up blood? Where is the kerchief you use to soak up the blood, mayhap it could be useful for its bloody scent."

SHae reaches into a pocket and draws forth the handkerchief and hands it to Ariah.
Haha. I edited it so Ry was a little more discreet re Shae's condition. But you had replied to the post before editing. ;)

It's fine. We're yelling in a storm on a rickety boat fighting for our lives. Shae isn't worried about subtlety just now.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Over the wind and rain, Arasmes says to Ry I hope you will forgive the shocking lack of chance I am giving the Aurochs in the natural cycle...but it seemed prudent.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Over the wind and rain, Arasmes says to Ry I hope you will forgive the shocking lack of chance I am giving the Aurochs in the natural cycle...but it seemed prudent.

"Can you manage a few more elementals to get us to shore?"


Mister grabs the bloody handkerchief and flies over by the Aurochs and drops it in the water nearby.

of course the croc is currently entangled, but lets see how DM works all this out. ;-)


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Over the wind and rain, Arasmes says to Ry I hope you will forgive the shocking lack of chance I am giving the Aurochs in the natural cycle...but it seemed prudent.

She nods, with rain slashing against her face and eyes. "We will thank and honour the Auroch for its ultimate sacrifice to our cause and in our service. It shall be reborn into another mighty creature and so its life source will continue. Thank you for your fast thinking, Arasmes", she says in breathless voice, trying to keep hold of the tiller and survey the distance of the dire crocodile.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Sorry forgot concentration check for the summon. 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Over the wind and rain, Arasmes says to Ry I hope you will forgive the shocking lack of chance I am giving the Aurochs in the natural cycle...but it seemed prudent.
"Can you manage a few more elementals to get us to shore?"

Not without first dismissing the Aurochs. I can only maintain the connection for one such creature at a time.


Ariarh Kane wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:
"See how it pursues us so relentlessly, like an instinctual drive? Robert Tyrell mentioned to us how the water guardian may have left the lake to find new food source or risk dying of hunger. What if he is starving and he is solely after us as we are fresh meat he could eat and satisfy his hunger? He did not pursue Arasmes' lone elemental and if it were just about the battle or the protection of the island, it would have. Anyone have anything they could toss overboard, any beef, chicken or elk preferably, to at least waylay his attention, slow him down whilst we get to the shore?"
Hmm... Ry - if that theory is correct, well - water elementals would smell like... well - water! And they would not smell like... blood... Do you have anything that can... bleed? Croc's can smell blood - so I've heard.

Okay, so I'm stuck and if anyone in my party has some great idea about where to find blood to entice the croc then I am all ears. Unless, I kill one of my companions and throw them overboard but that isn't such a good act ... and Ry is good. I could cut Dior and have him fly away from us and let his blood drip into the lake (enough for the scent to draw the croc away) and then heal Dior afterward, but I don't want him getting too weak and bleeding out. But maybe if I cut him right that he bled but it didn't kill him ... I'm out of ideas.

Shouting over the sound of the storm, "The scent of blood will draw the creature!"

Dior can "slash himself" with his own beak - take "1d3+Strength" points of damage, and dribble the blood into the water as he's flying over the water - RE: Nature Check - Croc's can smell blood nearly a mile away - at least - Dire Croc's can...


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Mister wrote:

Mister grabs the bloody handkerchief and flies over by the Aurochs and drops it in the water nearby.

of course the croc is currently entangled, but lets see how DM works all this out. ;-)

"Thank you, Mister", having noticed the pseudodragon's flight with the bloodied kerchief.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

I will be back on a bit later perhaps but I need to go for now. Shae or Ry please NPC me in the meantime although try not to use too many more spells and summons unless it is absolutely necessary as I'm running a bit low on summons and therefore only have my spells as backup.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Aurochs just fyi.

Ras - your base Spellcraft knowledge would suggest that if the Croc swam to the beast, and ate it - that would be fairly mean!

However - you naturally know that if the creature was thrashing and blood was in the water - you could dismiss the creature as soon as the Croc got close enough to chomp it!

So - if that was your plan - you'd not be doing anything mean/evil to your poor little cow...

Unfortunately - you realize if you do this as a fiendish creature that would be "bad" - but if you did it as "Celestial" creature - you'd have to hear Brett yell "Holy Cow!"

Oh, noooo - that pun is terrible!


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
I will be back on a bit later perhaps but I need to go for now. Shae or Ry please NPC me in the meantime although try not to use too many more spells and summons unless it is absolutely necessary as I'm running a bit low on summons and therefore only have my spells as backup.

Okay, sorry about the summons. I thought it best to use one summon spell last night when I was npcing Arasmes to get us away from the direct upward hit by the croc. I will be mindful, so no worries.


Ariarh Kane wrote:
Mister wrote:

Mister grabs the bloody handkerchief and flies over by the Aurochs and drops it in the water nearby.

of course the croc is currently entangled, but lets see how DM works all this out. ;-)

"Thank you, Mister", having noticed the pseudodragon's flight with the bloodied kerchief.

Mister does a little barrel roll so that for a split second he's upside down (back toward the water) His sinuous neck easily looks back at Ariah and he give a little salute with his now empty right hand even as the handkerchief is falling toward the summoned beasts area.

He easily rights himself then makes a wide arc upward before heading back to the ship and landing on the mast (or whatever) clinging for dear life.

This is purely for cuteness factor. Not mechanics.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:

As the creature gets close Shaezon says an arcane word and ...

Concentration check 1d20+10

... WIth an arcane gesture a chain of force energy springs to life and wraps around the croc.

WIth obvious mental effort Shae attempts to entangle the creature

CMB 1d20+10

...Which should be sufficient to keep it from properly attacking the boat

Um - I don't believe that is how the rule works - typically for an Entanglement ability to work you need to beat his CMD - which, of course - is actually 36 so - just saying.

However - the spell does function in all other respects very well, and you have cast it with amazing flair!


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Mister wrote:

Mister does a little barrel roll so that for a split second he's upside down (back toward the water) His sinuous neck easily looks back at Ariah and he give a little salute with his now empty right hand even as the handkerchief is falling toward the summoned beasts area.

He easily rights himself then makes a wide arc upward before heading back to the ship and landing on the mast (or whatever) clinging for dear life.

This is purely for cuteness factor. Not mechanics.

Succeeded on cuteness factor. ;)


Mister wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:
Mister wrote:

Mister grabs the bloody handkerchief and flies over by the Aurochs and drops it in the water nearby.

of course the croc is currently entangled, but lets see how DM works all this out. ;-)

"Thank you, Mister", having noticed the pseudodragon's flight with the bloodied kerchief.

Mister does a little barrel roll so that for a split second he's upside down (back toward the water) His sinuous neck easily looks back at Ariah and he give a little salute with his now empty right hand even as the handkerchief is falling toward the summoned beasts area.

He easily rights himself then makes a wide arc upward before heading back to the ship and landing on the mast (or whatever) clinging for dear life.

This is purely for cuteness factor. Not mechanics.

Luckily Mister - like Dior - can "Take 20" as a Swift Action at "Being Cute" (note: this is supernatural ability).

:)


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Aurochs just fyi.

Ras - your base Spellcraft knowledge would suggest that if the Croc swam to the beast, and ate it - that would be fairly mean!

However - you naturally know that if the creature was thrashing and blood was in the water - you could dismiss the creature as soon as the Croc got close enough to chomp it!

So - if that was your plan - you'd not be doing anything mean/evil to your poor little cow...

Unfortunately - you realize if you do this as a fiendish creature that would be "bad" - but if you did it as "Celestial" creature - you'd have to hear Brett yell "Holy Cow!"

Oh, noooo - that pun is terrible!

Okay so the plan (as we npc Ras) is get a Celestial Auroch (holy cow indeed) to the croc, let it be mauled a little so to drop some blood into the water and then dismiss it so it does not get killed.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53
Ariarh Kane wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
I will be back on a bit later perhaps but I need to go for now. Shae or Ry please NPC me in the meantime although try not to use too many more spells and summons unless it is absolutely necessary as I'm running a bit low on summons and therefore only have my spells as backup.
Okay, sorry about the summons. I thought it best to use one summon spell last night when I was npcing Arasmes to get us away from the direct upward hit by the croc. I will be mindful, so no worries.

Oh it's no problem at all. Just for the future as we still don't know anything about what we will be fighting on the isle. You did fine last night.


Okay - all of your actions are good - but other then Shae - none of them happened at the same that your nasty Croc rammed the boat -

Yeah - as mentioned - the Croc's CMD is 36

So: here's what happens to the boat - all of your extra spells (the ones that you weren't holding action on) - will go off AFTER the Croc smashes the boat.

He gets one hit - then, your spells go off - and he may be tempted to leave you alone.

Hopefully -

FYI - Boat's stats here:

DEFENSE
AC 9; Hardness 5 (The AC can be modified by what the "pilot" of the boat is doing, which is Ry - but I don't think it will matter at this time).
hp 60 (29 current - as per the book rules)
Base Save +0

The Croc "Charges" into the keel of your boat:

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22

Yeah - how about WHEN he hits...
3d6 + 19 ⇒ (5, 3, 4) + 19 = 31 Subtract 5 for boat's "hardness - yeah; that's a good plan.

That said...


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Isn't the croc still technically magically slowed and incurs penalties? I know, I know I seem to be fixating on this ... but there has to be some consequence to the creature since it failed its will save -- for 6 rounds.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:

As the creature gets close Shaezon says an arcane word and ...

Concentration check 1d20+10

... WIth an arcane gesture a chain of force energy springs to life and wraps around the croc.

WIth obvious mental effort Shae attempts to entangle the creature

CMB 1d20+10

...Which should be sufficient to keep it from properly attacking the boat

Um - I don't believe that is how the rule works - typically for an Entanglement ability to work you need to beat his CMD - which, of course - is actually 36 so - just saying.

However - the spell does function in all other respects very well, and you have cast it with amazing flair!

Crap. You're right though. Had I known the CMD was that high I wouldn't have bothered. Sigh. Well I have a chain now. Perhaps I should drag a holy cow around the water or something.


Your boat is nearly destroyed - your plan goes into effect - you may attack the crock with melee weapons at this time - even as the blood dribbles into the water behind the Croc - pray that the Croc follows it - otherwise the boat is likely to be "destroyed" - in which case you're in trouble...

As the Croc smashes into the hull - your plan with the summoned creatures is going into effect - you'll have about 1 round to try to "wound" the creature - and hope that the damage you do - plus your plans - effect the creature.

Meanwhile - the Croc is right in your face - Brett takes a moment to draw his sword as a "free action" and stab the Croc -

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

IF he hits -
1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Okay gang - you get one free round of "hits" - and gamble that the summoned monster trick works! Chances are - it will - but, we'll have to see...


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

Spiritual Weapon Attack 3/3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Good Gods, I missed by 1 again (Croc's AC is 21)! Growls her frustration.


Ariarh Kane wrote:
Isn't the croc still technically magically slowed and incurs penalties? I know, I know I seem to be fixating on this ... but there has to be some consequence to the creature since it failed its will save -- for 6 rounds.

Indeed - but; if you recall the exponential equation formula I demonstrated yesterday on Skype - the Croc was slowed for 6 rounds - and you were moving at double speed for a period of 6 rounds - but the Croc's move speed at double is 3 times your base speed - which means the Croc was in hot pursuit of you (delicious dish) but did not reach you until (as discussed) - round 17.

Which is why you were able to get to about 1050 feet from the island when it hit... because of the differential in the speed which decreased during the decreasing distance in the aforementioned chase.

I hope that helps bit :)


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Going to bed soon, but here is the plan in case I need to be NPC'd

Shae pulls out a 30 foot length of rope and readies an action should the holy cow distraction not work.

Readied action to use the ring power to cast a spell from Shae's book (Rope trick)

Headcount: SHae, Dior, Ariah, Brett, Arasmes, Isani, Kae, Clari

The space only holds 8 creatures. If I forgot anyone let me know. That means that Mister will have to fly off for a bit and if I forgot someone Dior will have to join him. They'll be fine back on the mainland with Galen for a few hours.

Rope trick is a bit of a broken spell, but should still suffice for our purposes if needed. Mainly respite. Only one person can climb at a time, so Shae will cast levitate on himself to help facilitate the water rescue should the boat be destroyed.


The Croc tears it heavy head back through the hull into the water - the boat is slammed up in the air and water - everyone needs to make a Reflex Save - DC 25 - or be knocked into the water...

Then the Croc jerks it body into the water - for a moment it may desire to root you out and swallow you whole but then - the smell of blood seems to distract it...

The Croc swims off fast -

NOTE: If you missed your Reflex Save - you will be in the water - I will need a swim check - that takes a round - then you need to get back into the boat - if anyone is inside the boat still - they can help you in.

That said - if you return the boat - you should have a few rounds before the Croc gets tot he cow - then decides to return for you...

If you still have the Water Elemental up - it will take you (probably) - 1 round for the Swim check - 1 round to get back into the boat - and then, you need to get going - good luck!

Brett's Reflex Save -
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Yeah - now the fracking natural 20!


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh's Reflex Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Ry's swim check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
(DC for swimming in stormy waters DC20, rough water is DC15 -- not sure which you're going with)


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

Isani's Reflex Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Reflex for Arasmes 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Swim check 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

...*glub*...*glub*...


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Reflex save1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

when shae inevitably goes in the water he will immediately (as a swift action) use his teleport school power to teleport up to 15 feet to be back in the boat.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

She watches as Arasmes hits the water, struggles and goes under water, and she tries to swim over to him to aid him,

Swim check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 I have no idea if my first swim check sufficed (I got 20) and this one is redundant -- GM, let me know, please.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

Reflex for Arasmes 1d20+3

Swim check 1d20-1

...*glub*...*glub*...

My chain of perdition is still active! though I can't this round as I am dazed from teleporting (per Dimension door). Next round I will my chain to grab Arasmes and reposition him closer to the boat. I can move the chain up to 30 feet if i'm remembering the spell right.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Arasmes flails around trying, unsuccessfully, not to panic as he is completely unable to swim.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Ok, going to bed. Please NPC me to use the chain to prevent people from drowning and if needed cast rope trick so we'll have somewhere out of the water to recuperate and figure out our next move. At the very least the alligator will probably get bored waiting.


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

Using one of the oars, Isani stretches out (careful not to fall overboard herself) and tries to get Arasmes to grab hold so she can pull him in or at least keep his head from going under water.

"Take hold of the oar, Arasmes sadiqi!"


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

He's actually underwater at the moment due to how badly I failed the swim check.


Shae's Chain thing works well - anyone wants to roll Kae's Reflex Save, and Clari - that would be great!

Ariarh/Isani - if you don't mind doing the Roll - that would be helpful

Brett - knowing his limitations - instantly grabs the tiller and directs the boat to to help his comrades -

Brett's base "Dexterity Check" - as he doesn't have "Profession: Sailor" - sadly...

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Edited: Not bad for his check - which means the boat is now turned to the party - you don't get any real speed for it - but; you are now only about 5 feet from the hull - luckily - but, otherwise - you are "dead in the water" until you get the oars going again... and fast!]

The Croc has swam off - you have time - barely...

Is there anyone with a spell out that can get the boat moving again? Like - I mean - fast! That would be gangbusters!


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

No stats available on profile page for Clari, so I can't roll for her.

Kae's Reflex Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Swim check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Kae made his swim check.


Ariarh Kane wrote:

No stats available on profile page for Clari, so I can't roll for her.

Kae's Reflex Save: 1d20+1
Swim check: 1d20+8

Kae made his swim check.

Reflex +5

Swimg +4 - for Clari - good hunting Ariarh!


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Clari's Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Swimming check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Clari failed both and is flailing in the water.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Noticing that Clari is experiencing trouble in the water and flailing also, Ariarh quickly wildshapes into a dolphin, so she can swim fast (and breathe under water) to reach both Arasmes and Clari (Ras first as he is technically drowning already) to swim them back to the side of the boat (if they hold onto her dorsal fin).

Do I need to make any checks at this point in my dolphin form?


Ariarh Kane wrote:

Noticing that Clari is experiencing trouble in the water and flailing also, Ariarh quickly wildshapes into a dolphin, so she can swim fast (and breathe under water) to reach both Arasmes and Clari (Ras first as he is technically drowning already) to swim them back to the side of the boat (if they hold onto her dorsal fin).

Do I need to make any checks at this point in my dolphin form?

Not at all -

Quick Question - Can you Wildshape into a Water Elemental - like you did when you did a Earth Elemental before? Because that could also help your friends AND push the boat...

Just saying...

You can ret-con that, if you want... but you don't have to.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ah, yes I can wildshape into a water elemental -- crap on a cracker - I'd forgotten!

Yes, Ry wildshapes into a small water elemental to aid her drowning friends and push the boat.

Retconned

Noticing that Clari is experiencing trouble in the water and flailing also, Ariarh quickly wildshapes into a small water elemental so she can rescue her companions Arasmes and Clari, get them back onto the sailboat and then push the boat the last distance to the shore and fast! 2 out of 2 wildshapes for the day -- after this she cannot wildshape again until the morrow.


Ariarh Kane wrote:

Ah, yes I can wildshape into a water elemental -- crap on a cracker - I'd forgotten!

Yes, Ry wildshapes into a small water elemental to aid her drowning friends and push the boat.

Retconned

Noticing that Clari is experiencing trouble in the water and flailing also, Ariarh quickly wildshapes into a small water elemental so she can rescue her companions Arasmes and Clari, get them back onto the sailboat and then push the boat the last distance to the shore and fast! 2 out of 2 wildshapes for the day -- after this she cannot wildshape again until the morrow.

Yeah - too bad you didn't start the voyage like that - it could have been pretty helpful... ;)

Fast Forward

Ariarh gets out - by herself she cannot push as fast two elementals - but, she does get the job done - in a few minutes - she manages to get the boat to the coast...

As you rush into the rocks, Ariarh is able to dodge about the craggy rocks - for, sadly - as you hurry to the coast - you see that it is blanketed by heavy fog...

Soon - you reach the beach, and are able to force the scrappy boat onto the shore...

The island itself has black sand - it looks thick and grainy as well...

The island is - for the most part - fairly dark; for it is dark outside, and raining badly - and the fog is thick.

Even so - you can see that in the fog are tall trees - pines, it appear...

The island slopes upwards, as if it is rising to a large hill - you believe that - at the summit - the tower is there...

"Oye - spread out - spread out - look for some sign of a trail or something - if the basterds sailed from the island to the mainland - they came from this side of an island - meantime, let's get this boat out of the water as fast as can be - we need to be fast!" Brett calls.

He moves fast, doing his best to reef the sail, and tries to disengage the mast - giving up quickly - the base of the mast is splintered at the base - if he disengages it - it will probably break completely completely...

This process that Brett is working on takes about 2 minutes - even so - do you guys do anything to search the beachhead?

During this entire two minutes - there is no sign of the croc...


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh starts moving out, searching for some sign of a trail,

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Survival via tracking (on the black sands of the beach):1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Ariarh Kane wrote:

Ariarh starts moving out, searching for some sign of a trail,

Perception: 1d20+11

Survival via tracking (on the black sands of the beach):1d20+11

Cool - is Isani helping, too?


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

During Brett's two minutes, Arasmes takes the time to perform the ritual to summon Caliphana. She seems to get quite cross when Arasmes mentions falling in the water, something about "always getting yourself into trouble when I'm not around."

Heading to bed. Have a great night everyone.

8,601 to 8,650 of 10,645 << first < prev | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dain's King Maker Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.