Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Dain's King Maker Chronicles

Game Master dain120475

Introduction

This is the Kingmaker Campaign, yet it is filled with many deviations from the boxed set. The "Campaign Information" page is meant as a quick resource to help sum up the thousands of posts quickly.


7,951 to 8,000 of 10,645 << first < prev | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | next > last >>

Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

I think this is a bit premature for us to be discussing tactics. We can discuss on the way south as it seems we have no time to lose if we want to potentially save those creatures that are being experimented on. I appreciate wanting to be prepared but we really need to act. This Water Guardian could be a myriad of different things and until we get more information we should remain flexible in our plans. My suggestion is we all take 1 hour to attain any supplies we want for the journey and then meet to begin travelling south of the city. Some suggestions for things you may want to find. Magical items, potions, or spells that allow you fly or breathe and move in the water will be helpful. I believe Councilman Rowan is already making preparations to move south so I will join him and let him know where to meet. With that Arasmes stands and bows to the assembled group with a murmured By your leave, I shall depart.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
I think this is a bit premature for us to be discussing tactics. We can discuss on the way south as it seems we have no time to lose if we want to potentially save those creatures that are being experimented on. I appreciate wanting to be prepared but we really need to act. This Water Guardian could be a myriad of different things and until we get more information we should remain flexible in our plans. My suggestion is we all take 1 hour to attain any supplies we want for the journey and then meet to begin travelling south of the city. Some suggestions for things you may want to find. Magical items, potions, or spells that allow you fly or breathe and move in the water will be helpful. I believe Councilman Rowan is already making preparations to move south so I will join him and let him know where to meet. With that Arasmes stands and bows to the assembled group with a murmured By your leave, I shall depart.

"Excellent point. I shall do the same." With that Shaezon stands to depart. Mister stirs from his napping across his shoulders. He looks around and getting the gist nods his farewells and goes back to sleep.

Shae will head to the market to find a few items.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Shaezon is going;

1) Send Mister to find Galen so that he can join him on the shopping trip.
2) Ask galen if he needs anything specific
3) See if he can find any additional scrolls or sources of spells to add to his book (levels 1-3)
4) look for someone who sells potions or other magical oddities, low level of course. Specifically it would be nice if I could find a pearl of power 1, but I doubt it.
5) Restock on mundane things like rations, etc.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
I think this is a bit premature for us to be discussing tactics. We can discuss on the way south as it seems we have no time to lose if we want to potentially save those creatures that are being experimented on. I appreciate wanting to be prepared but we really need to act. This Water Guardian could be a myriad of different things and until we get more information we should remain flexible in our plans. My suggestion is we all take 1 hour to attain any supplies we want for the journey and then meet to begin travelling south of the city. Some suggestions for things you may want to find. Magical items, potions, or spells that allow you fly or breathe and move in the water will be helpful. I believe Councilman Rowan is already making preparations to move south so I will join him and let him know where to meet. With that Arasmes stands and bows to the assembled group with a murmured By your leave, I shall depart.

"Arasmes, we leave at dusk, not in one hour. I have a meeting still with Lord Esserian. Then I shall prepare and be ready when the sun begins to descend. We will see you then."


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Ariarh Kane wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
I think this is a bit premature for us to be discussing tactics. We can discuss on the way south as it seems we have no time to lose if we want to potentially save those creatures that are being experimented on. I appreciate wanting to be prepared but we really need to act. This Water Guardian could be a myriad of different things and until we get more information we should remain flexible in our plans. My suggestion is we all take 1 hour to attain any supplies we want for the journey and then meet to begin travelling south of the city. Some suggestions for things you may want to find. Magical items, potions, or spells that allow you fly or breathe and move in the water will be helpful. I believe Councilman Rowan is already making preparations to move south so I will join him and let him know where to meet. With that Arasmes stands and bows to the assembled group with a murmured By your leave, I shall depart.
"Arasmes, we leave at dusk, not in one hour. I have a meeting still with Lord Esserian. Then I shall prepare and be ready when the sun begins to descend. We will see you then."

Shaezon nods his acquiescence.


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

As you will. As Councilman Rowan intimated, every minute counts. Arasmes says with another small bow.

BTW, what time is it? I thought we were near dark as it was but I am probably mistaken.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

As you will. As Councilman Rowan intimated, every minute counts. Arasmes says with another small bow.

BTW, what time is it? I thought we were near dark as it was but I am probably mistaken.

It is roughly 2:00 PM - the actions you choose will take time - to make it go fast - just say "I want to do X, Y, Z" - then, I'll say "Okay - that will take about 3 hours - it's 5:00 PM - you eat for an hour - and dusk is at 7:00 - so you have time for one more action - then you meet to leave. What, if anything - is it?"

Then we go from there...


Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Elvish:"Clari, sit down. Please, peace." he looks at her imploring, and she does sit, and averting her gaze from Anuk-su.

He then continues to the council, "Robert is correct. It is likely that there is a water guardian, so what preparations can we take to counter one? Shaezon, do you have any magic that could perhaps let us avoid sailing across this river, or somehow prevent the beast from getting to us? Otherwise we must somehow prepare to face such a creature in its own element if we cannot lure it into a more favorable location. Unless there is some sort of magic available to us that would allow us to face it on equal terms."

"Then there is the matter of the caster. We should attempt to find a way to counter a witch's likely magical assaults and charms, perhaps we can find some with the power to provide us with wards against that attack? what magics would we need and who could we ask?"

k Arcana to figure out where to get wards against curses and enchantments
1d20+10

To Kae

Clearly, from temples and the priests – and some more powerful magic users. Your town possess neither a temple or a place to buy powerful magical goods and gear at this time, however.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Isani Isu wrote:
Having listened to the Deputy Mayor speak of water guardians created by the enemy and having watched his woman's public display of affection and finding it strange and inappropriate in a formal assembly, she merely nods her head a few times. "I am new to this vivid, green land and there are many strange things here that I have not encountered in Osirion. If you say it could be a water guardian and we must prepare, then I shall heed your word. I saw no such creature as we crossed the river but as you say it may have swum elsewhere in search of food. The Southern spellcasters we have engaged have a deep knowledge of fire spells, so creating a water guardian seems unusual, yet if they want to remain on this island and be ensconced securely, then such a creature would be useful manning the water surrounding the island."

To Isani –

Though you spent more time in study then you did in wild – in Osirion at least there were crocodiles – and, on occasion – Dire Crocodiles.

You have vague and unsettling recollections of such creatures – and wonder briefly if such a beast may have been brought forward…. You do your best to recall what your father's people told you from their work near the city – and near the water.

Link to a brief synopsis of such a beast

This assumes such a creature is, in fact, a Dire Crocodile. Even more unsettling is the possibility that such a creature may have been employed initially – but, by all accounts – the enemy may have “Mutated” it - using alchemical techniques to make it somewhat more challenging then normal…

Also – perhaps even more disturbing to you at this specific time – is the fact that Robert Tyrell is a rather tough, worldly and experienced fighter and clearly has experience leading people; you have been told he is of a noble family that became exiled. Also, by the way, he is 24. However – you see that the girl Dasha – who is hanging on him, and being quite overt in her touch – is roughly 16 or 17 – she does not have a problem with the age difference, though he seems a bit uncomfortable with it; though you believe he does have either affection for her - or outright love. Still, such discrepancies in age are not uncommon in the south - where a 60 year old Vizier may be given a 15 year old "wife" to cement a political alliance. However, even though that sort of thing may be normal - it may also be one of the very reasons Isani was eager to head north! But then, on the other hand, it is difficult to gauge Dasha's exact age – however – due to the fact that her face is mostly obfuscated with a large hood. Further, her face – though beautiful – is painted with cosmetics – and she has an almost “Gypsy-like” appearance and way of movement – not uncommon with Ustalavian peasants. But the heavy eye make-up, the dark coloring on her lips, the long black hair that settle around her high cheekbones - again; it makes it difficult to gauge her exact age. Perhaps Airarh would know more about the girl? She is, after all - the "Empress"...


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

As you will. As Councilman Rowan intimated, every minute counts. Arasmes says with another small bow.

BTW, what time is it? I thought we were near dark as it was but I am probably mistaken.

It is roughly 2:00 PM - the actions you choose will take time - to make it go fast - just say "I want to do X, Y, Z" - then, I'll say "Okay - that will take about 3 hours - it's 5:00 PM - you eat for an hour - and dusk is at 7:00 - so you have time for one more action - then you meet to leave. What, if anything - is it?"

Then we go from there...

See my earlier comment regarding what Shae is doing when he leaves.


Ariarh Kane wrote:

She motions for her young ward to draw near, "Come by my side, Anuk-su. I do not believe Clari meant any disrespect by her tone and reprimand. It seems to be her way," giving the elven female a pointed look even though Kae had dealt with her promptly. "We must keep level heads and get these preparations finalised. We only have to sunset and some of us even less as I need to meet with Lord Esserian soon."

Then as she gently strokes the young girl's long silver hair in a comforting manner, she looks from Kae, Aliento to Shaezon,

"What if we destroy the witch's patron? Would this not render her powerless? I realise the patron would have to be something powerful, yet it could be done?"

To Ariarh –

Anuk-su obeys you with tension – moving to your side. Her youthful eyes are staring daggers at Clari, though – and you sense that if were the two females were alone – there would be actual combat by now. Even so – she agrees, and moves to your side. You vaguely wonder how you can talk her down from this tension with Clari – however – because if she doesn’t calm down soon – she will no doubt continue to cause trouble with Clari.

Regarding Patron – Shaezon has presented the best answer at this time.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:

Has anyone discussed exactly what the guardian beast is? I may have missed that. Is it elemental or creature?

"I have some magical options available. Invisibility, levitation, we could glide in from the air, i could give a few of us a natural swim speed for a time, etc. However I would only be able to do this for a small number, perhaps two or three. I believe Isani's idea for summoning elementals is the best, however I'd like to add to it a bit. The foreign ambassador can summon many elementals for an extended period of time. Other than outright combating the monster we have options, but as always the devil is in the details so to speak. Depending on how wide an area we have to cross and the exact abilities of the guardian we could have air elementals carry us across without getting near the water. Alternately if it is a far distance or we have several people to bring across we could use water elementals to push a small boat across the water at great speed. It's a risk of course, but combat always is."

To Shaezon –

Sadly, no one knows if there is even a guardian at all; much less what it would appear as; it could be an aquatic dragon - or some form of mutated fish - or perhaps a beast from the southlands...

Also, Robert’s theories are – according to him – only theories. But they are backed up with enough circumstantial evidence to make you believe his guesses are accurate.

However – even if that was true, that a creature was there – and the creature managed to escape and travel west – likely, as the foot-thick chain that was used to ferry the Osirions across the river was severed in the middle – most likely by something biting through it – it may be that the Osirions have not had time to create another similar guardian – or import a new one if they do not create it. It is difficult to tell, at this time.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:

Shaezon is going;

1) Send Mister to find Galen so that he can join him on the shopping trip.
2) Ask galen if he needs anything specific
3) See if he can find any additional scrolls or sources of spells to add to his book (levels 1-3)
4) look for someone who sells potions or other magical oddities, low level of course. Specifically it would be nice if I could find a pearl of power 1, but I doubt it.
5) Restock on mundane things like rations, etc.

To Shaezon – regarding packing

Galen would inform you that there is nothing of note in this town regarding magical scrolls and the like – he’s already looked, and copied everything he could get from his father’s scrolls.

Even so – he tells you that there are places that sell magical potions – You are free to purchase potions that cost 75 Gold Pieces – or less – but there is not much there. In other words – take what you can –but if it seems like a lot, that will not be good.

Galen has informed you that he taken some things from the group that no one wanted or claimed (this is accurate – I left some items no one took care of – or had interest in – so, Galen pocketed some).

He shows you the items, and asks if you would not mind giving him some gold so he can determine what they do. He promises discretion – and will be back when you are ready to leave.

Finally – Galen asks you for 200 gold pieces – he wants to try to purchase poison for his arrows for the hand crossbow. If his spells run out – it could be a good thing to have. Further – as you also wield a bow – he recommends you go together – and try to purchase types of poison for your own arrows.

Don’t worry – he knows a guy… If you’re interested – he can hook you up. The poison is not lethal – it is a nerve toxin that paralyzes the prey – his father has done business with a man in the bounty hunter section – and this poison is often used to bring prey back alive – though it is a bit expensive. Galen feels no qualms with using lethal poison – especially if he is shooting to kill anyway – but he admits not everyone is comfortable with that – but paralyzing poison on arrow tips may be useful.

Shae – if you are interested – give me an amount – in doses – that you want for your arrows. Then use Diplomacy to try to reduce the cost – if you roll well, that is good. I’ll give you a flat cost once you tell me how many doses you want. For an additional 50 Gold – they’ll apply the poison to your arrows for you right away.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:

As you will. As Councilman Rowan intimated, every minute counts. Arasmes says with another small bow.

BTW, what time is it? I thought we were near dark as it was but I am probably mistaken.

It is roughly 2:00 PM - the actions you choose will take time - to make it go fast - just say "I want to do X, Y, Z" - then, I'll say "Okay - that will take about 3 hours - it's 5:00 PM - you eat for an hour - and dusk is at 7:00 - so you have time for one more action - then you meet to leave. What, if anything - is it?"

Then we go from there...

See my earlier comment regarding what Shae is doing when he leaves.

Luckily - I did ;)

Normally when I get home - I read all the posts - write all the responses at once in Word - the just copy and paste them in quickly, so that there confusion. I answer everything as I see it, at the same time - and don't like to leave room for posting an answer - work on a second answer, which becomes void if someone tosses a post up while I work on the second answer - hence all the posts I tossed up which came so quickly.


To all –

To help expedite the process – here’s what I’d like to see for a bit.

Give me a brief summary of what you want to do – what you want to buy – pack – who you want to talk to – what you want to know – and so on.

Then – I’ll tell you what rolls you need (if any) to get answers faster and more efficiently. While I love social RP – and I want to see it unfold – we’re at the cusp of the next adventure.

The summary would make things faster.

Meanwhile – if you still want to do a bit of social RP with certain characters (such as Ariarh with Delain) – let me know – and we’ll do that Social RP on the combat thread for a bit – just between us.

This applies to anyone who has definite social RP they want to do before leaving. However – if you just want to go fast – like Shae’s shopping list – give me the summary, and I’ll give you the answers fast – and we’ll leave all the sooner.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Dain GM wrote:
Shaezon Silverfall wrote:

Shaezon is going;

1) Send Mister to find Galen so that he can join him on the shopping trip.
2) Ask galen if he needs anything specific
3) See if he can find any additional scrolls or sources of spells to add to his book (levels 1-3)
4) look for someone who sells potions or other magical oddities, low level of course. Specifically it would be nice if I could find a pearl of power 1, but I doubt it.
5) Restock on mundane things like rations, etc.

To Shaezon – regarding packing

Galen would inform you that there is nothing of note in this town regarding magical scrolls and the like – he’s already looked, and copied everything he could get from his father’s scrolls.

Even so – he tells you that there are places that sell magical potions – You are free to purchase potions that cost 75 Gold Pieces – or less – but there is not much there. In other words – take what you can –but if it seems like a lot, that will not be good.

Galen has informed you that he taken some things from the group that no one wanted or claimed (this is accurate – I left some items no one took care of – or had interest in – so, Galen pocketed some).

He shows you the items, and asks if you would not mind giving him some gold so he can determine what they do. He promises discretion – and will be back when you are ready to leave.

Finally – Galen asks you for 200 gold pieces – he wants to try to purchase poison for his arrows for the hand crossbow. If his spells run out – it could be a good thing to have. Further – as you also wield a bow – he recommends you go together – and try to purchase types of poison for your own arrows.

Don’t worry – he knows a guy… If you’re interested – he can hook you up. The poison is not lethal – it is a nerve toxin that paralyzes the prey – his father has done business with a man in the bounty hunter section – and this poison is often used to bring prey back alive – though it is a bit expensive. Galen feels no qualms with using...

I'll give Galen the money for his and my arrows plus the extra to have them put the poison on. I'd really rather not risk paralysis trying it myself.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

1. Ariarh will speak with Selendria and Patty regarding any potions or concoctions that could help with witches, curses, wards etc ... If any exist, she will purchase them.

2. She will speak with Delain Esserian re Saravale affairs (formal alliance between Western Brevoy and Saravale) and personal, too.

3. She will speak with Robert, Sylvath (and Kae if he is present) re the protection of Saravale (and other town business) during the Council's two week absence. Also, stationing a covert guard down at her apartments in town.

4. She will take temporary possession of the Draconic War Manual (some light reading on the journey to the south).

5. Restock her food rations for the trip (pack her things, fill her waterskin etc).

6. Pacify Anuk-su so there is no bloodshed or bad blood between her and Clari.


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

Isani will ask to stay when Ariarh speaks with Selendria Grear and Patty Ironhorse. She will acquaint herself with the women and perhaps talk to them herself regarding what should be done, what is required.

She will make herself useful to the Druid Lady -- re tasks or services.

She will check her backpack and restock food, water, supplies, holy water, oil etc ... Ensure her horse is fit for the long travel as they has just returned from the north.

She will regroup and speak with her Southern companions in order to establish their feelings on this trip south and any concerns etc.


Ariarh Kane wrote:

1. Ariarh will speak with Selendria and Patty regarding any potions or concoctions that could help with witches, curses, wards etc ... If any exist, she will purchase them.

2. She will speak with Delain Esserian re Saravale affairs (formal alliance between Western Brevoy and Saravale) and personal, too.

3. She will speak with Robert, Sylvath (and Kae if he is present) re the protection of Saravale (and other town business) during the Council's two week absence. Also, stationing a covert guard down at her apartments in town.

4. She will take temporary possession of the Draconic War Manual (some light reading on the journey to the south).

5. Restock her food rations for the trip (pack her things, fill her waterskin etc).

6. Pacify Anuk-su so there is no bloodshed or bad blood between her and Clari.

Regarding questions – requests –

1. Sadly – Selendria and Patty have no such powers over witches or potential curses. They can only suggest you arm yourself with any potion that may be able to heal or cure an ally from any disease or harm that is done to them. They have nothing to offer really, except perhaps access to healing potions.

2. Delain is very impressed with your promotion within the council – especially after Anuk-su’ sweeping suggestions of your massive powers within the nation – and the advantages you have “seized” for your own! As for the alliance – I need to see a quick Diplomacy roll for the potential results on that matter.

3. Kae – has things in hand via organizing troops. Regarding town defenses – you’re as good as can be. Robert has ordered Gragakh to try to continue a watch – and has passed on word to Kae’s unit of “infiltrators’ to rotate the watch.

4. The book is yours – you need to spend 50 hours of reading it to get full advantage of it, though.

5. All mundane things will be made ready post-haste.

- Question – you are able to carry enough for food for 20 days – but it will require a second horse for gear. Or – you could travel light, and do some hunting on the way – trusting to those who have skill with such things.

It depends on what your preference is.

6. Anuk-su is already pacified thanks to your words – but she does state clearly; if the insult re-occurs – she will “Demand Satisfaction” – and notes that formal duels are permissible according to the current legal system.

She also states that if there is something that can be done to stop Clari directly – then something should be done for “her”.


Isani Isu wrote:

Isani will ask to stay when Ariarh speaks with Selendria Grear and Patty Ironhorse. She will acquaint herself with the women and perhaps talk to them herself regarding what should be done, what is required.

She will make herself useful to the Druid Lady -- re tasks or services.

She will check her backpack and restock food, water, supplies, holy water, oil etc ... Ensure her horse is fit for the long travel as they has just returned from the north.

She will regroup and speak with her Southern companions in order to establish their feelings on this trip south and any concerns etc.

Isani – the majority of your efforts will be judged successful or not – largely on how they are received. As your chief work is with Ariarh – it is up to her to inform us of how well you do working with her.

- Regarding the southern companions - that will largely depend on who wishes to respond to you - for now - Khromm is off on his own - I do not know if Laz is going to continue to join us (though I don't think she will) - she can help. It may be best to deal directly with Clari - as she has at the least come from the south recently.

If you have any direct questions about southern folk specifically - Khromm will likely grant you the most information, if you ask him directly.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

i'll list things later. crazy day saturday, and sunday easter, so kae and clari shall check in monday, sooon as i can, yhough it could be evening. sorry


Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:
i'll list things later. crazy day saturday, and sunday easter, so kae and clari shall check in monday, sooon as i can, yhough it could be evening. sorry

Sounds good! Happy Easter in the meantime


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh would like to buy any healing potions (CLW or otherwise) from either women.

Ariarh will have a word to Kae regarding Clari and Anuk-su's feelings toward her. She hopes the situation can be resolved permanently without the need for any duel.

Ry will bring a second horse -- one of the Council's spare horses from the stables.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Diplomacy with Delain Esserian re alliance proposal: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Since Ariarh wanted a private word with Delain, can this still happen and do I post over on the combat thread? This meeting will not have Anuk-su present -- just Ry and Delain (with Dior seated discreetly to the side somewhere or waiting just outside the door). Ariarh will instruct the guard at the door to permit none to enter while her meeting with Delain is underway.


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

Locating Clari among the dwindling group, she purposefully strides over to the Elven female and quietly has a word to her. "Since we are the only recent outsiders present at this meeting, do you think the quest south is a sound one? Do you believe the others will join the ride to locate this haunted island and deal with the witch and her guardian?"

And a moment later, after some reflection, "Miss Clari, how strong is your magic?"

I posted this here but we can play it out on the combat thread if you'd rather.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

1) Delain
Kae is interested in speaking with Delain as well, regarding alliance, as a military endeavor. While they do not have powerful forces as of yet, Kae's officers seem to have done well to prove themselves and may prove valuable to Delain's house to have such an ally with forces within the River kingdoms. Kae wishes to discuss potential aid that both sides can offer each other.
diplomacy:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

2)Kae will tell Clari that she has to make nice with Anuk-su, and asks Ariarh to chaperone and make sure Clari doesn't make things worse. (clari has bad diplomacy) want to social that out on the combat thread, although they can talk on the road as well

3) privately with the council-members Kae wishes to discuss Grishnak I believe that's Ry, Brett, and Drake, am i missing anyone who should be there?
Kae thinks that in a city, there is going to be a Black-Market. If they give Grish Licences in exchange for use of his information network, the council can use him to keep tabs on black-market dealings, and keep other players down so we don't have internal issues.
-OR-
if the state has its own intelligence network, and we don't need what Grish can do, Kae will support that, and we try to root out and weaken all Black-marketing going on in Saravale. I know brett's got some secret plans, and if it's aobut this kind of stuff, then we wouldn't need that sort of thing Ry did mention brett being "spymaster" although brett disagreed with the assessment, Kae does ask about the establishment of such a network.
(Dip if necessary: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21)

Kae will support either decision 100% And if we go with the latter, Kae may try to get Grish to move to his barony after exerting all his influence in saravale break down any underground networks he can for us before leaving, to make things easier for us

3b) With Council
there is the matter of the beasts from Grish's fight to be dealt with, but That's not really Kae's schtick. Ry would prolly have something to say about it, tho, and may want to figure out what to do about dangerous animals in the city... Kae suggests that she not talk to Grish, or others like him as she is rather sensative to their crass behavior. she whoudl also have an escort, and can see Arsinain or Garith about that.

4)Kae's going to want to talk to Grish, possibly about what's decided with the council, but dunno what happens there. so i'll figure that out after i hear from Brett, drake and Ariarh
---but also about the trip north. He thanks Grish, and gives him 200 gp that he's got on-hand...

Kae's approach: Send an incognito Infiltrator with a message to Grish, telling him Kae wants to meet alone in a reasonably privete location. Kae wears a cloak to hide who he is and suggests Grish do the same. In the note it is mentioned that this precaution is takes cause this may not be a great time for them to be seen as allies as the council just took down the Osiron shipment, and the southerners are prolly gonna be PISSED. Kae dont' want to jeopardize Grishnak's business.

Because of Grishnak's information, They hit the Osiron shipment, and the Osirons are gonna pe ticked, so grish should lie low, especially after that and the dog-fighting incident.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Kae also asks about Bob Thumb, and what happened to him. He was a figure in the United Merchant guild, earlier, but haven't done anything with him yet... Wanna know if he's still a player...
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

4)Gives orders to Arsinain about information to gather information about the Osirons
and maybe Bob Thumb


M Human Bard (arcane duelist) 1

Arsinian follows kae's orders regarding the Osirons
Gather Information: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
stealth:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 to avoid detection
Bluff not to be suspected if he is seen: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Aid Gather Information by Infiltrators
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Stealth/bluff to avoid detection:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6/1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21/1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11/1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8/1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Edit: added another infiltrator, and switched stealth and bluff, cause it makes sense that hiding should come bfore pretending to sdo something else. How many can i have helping, reasonably dain?
the infiltrators all managed to aid arsinian, so that's a +8 to his roll for a 26 G-Info check


HP: 47 AC: 14 Hexblade 5
Isani Isu wrote:

Locating Clari among the dwindling group, she purposefully strides over to the Elven female and quietly has a word to her. "Since we are the only recent outsiders present at this meeting, do you think the quest south is a sound one? Do you believe the others will join the ride to locate this haunted island and deal with the witch and her guardian?"

And a moment later, after some reflection, "Miss Clari, how strong is your magic?"

"The others?" Clari asks, implying that there are nay number of others, the northerners, or the other southerners, and also questioning how Clari would know what these "others" isani is refering to would be doing. Her expression seems rather condescending, but again, that may just be her face...

Then less abrasive she replies, "Well, I think the journey's necessary, and these people seem like they can handle themselves, even though talk on about all sorts of irrelevant things. You've seen them in action, so you would know better than me how incompetent they are in a fight." Clari says with a shrug. "Hope you'll be coming though. Your magic'll definitely be useful."

Clari tilts her head at the question about her power. "I'm no wizard if that's what you mean. I blend magic and sword-play, so my magic is going to be less impressive than master Shaezon, but my Frost magic is very effective and i can harm, tire and slow whoever i cut when i use it, plus i got a few other tricks. But I'm not that dedicated to spellcraft..." Clari is slightly embarrassed by her lack of Arcane mastery, but quite proud of how she can make use of it, so her slight lack of confidence is not incredibly apparent, but what little there is, she does not hide well...


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

"By 'others' I mean our initial travelling companions, Mister Khromm and Lazurien." She keeps her tone polite, knowing how combative the Elf can get in general, having witnessed her latest confrontation with the dragon child, Anuk-su, just moments before. Communication among these strangers is like a labyrinth; one wrong turn and one is lost, she thinks privately.

"I will certainly be accompanying the group and lending my skill wherever necessary. I am a healer blessed by Sarenrae's divine grace and dedicated to the craft. I am not a fighter, although I have means to aid. I believe your tricks, as you put it, will be useful. The extent of the enemy's power is not known by the Northerners and if you can harm, tire or slow the enemy then you can be effective, Miss Clari." She would have reached out a hand and touched the other female's arm in support but knew well not to, seeing the Elf did not seem to like her much. Instead, she gives a partial bow and a small smile.


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

If Isani wants to play out introducing herself to Selendria and Patty, can that happen, and, does it happen over on the combat thread?


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

1) Arasmes will seek out rations for the journey.

2)The rest of the time he is going to start trying to make himself better known in the community and to begin expanding his influence within the town apart from the council. (i.e. he is going to start to in game develop his followers as well as just to expand his influence in general) Diplomacy 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36 Well that works lol.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Ry got anything to say about Grish? at some point, it'd be helpful... will she tolerate him, or we gotta phase him out?

Brett, can we deal with loosing his influence within the city?


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Ry got anything to say about Grish? at some point, it'd be helpful... will she tolerate him, or we gotta phase him out?

Brett, can we deal with loosing his influence within the city?

Since Ry's leadership of Saravale is only for six months, she will tolerate Grishnak's presence and Kae's interaction with the half-Orc only if Kae can keep a tight rein on Grish and he not be allowed to wield any kind of power or favour with the Council. If Grish does put a foot wrong, Ry will come down hard on him. She won't tolerate him if his actions put anyone at harm/serious risk. Ry will ask Kae to keep her up to date with any meetings or dealings with Grishnak-- no more secret dealings without Council knowledge and agreement.

Grishnak will not be permitted to hold any event where creatures/animals are pitted against one another. If he takes the dangerous creatures out from the swamp for blood sports or any event or to sell, he will be jailed or worse.

I will be out all day (Easter picnic) and will not be able to post again until tonight my time.


Okay – some brief response –

1. Shaezon has purchased the following;

40 arrows with paralyzing poison on them – 20 for Galen’s hand crossbow, and 20 for his own bow.

The poison works as following:

If an enemy is struck with the poison they must make a Fortitude Save – DC 15. Failure means they fall and become Prone for 1d4+1 Rounds, suffering all penalties that being prone includes.

Shae – without bargaining – this has cost you 1,050 gold pieces.

Ariarh –

1. You are completely free to conduct your interview with Delain – however, as to where Anuk-su is going to be I need to know. Specifically – without supervision – she may decide to go out and tell everyone what happened; including her people. Where, then – would you like her wait, and what do you want her to do?

2. How do you want that information regarding Grishnak communicated?

To Kae –

1. Do you want to interview Delain with or without Ariarh – she currently has first dibs, unless you prefer to work with her at the same time, and if she will allow it.

2. Clari will do what you have her do – she is your eventual cohort – excepting in matters of combat; until you hit level 7.

3. Drake is not a formal Council-member – he is, accurately, a Councilmember from Oleg’s town’s Council – and is not a national leader, only acting as a deputy on your request. He has no formal title – and his current power can be revoked at any time.

Brett is not eager to be called a “Spymaster” – but that is only because he prefers more direct methods then spies. However – for the purpose of the request – he can handle the job.

4. Grishnak is available to talk, if you like.

Arsinian

1. You are free to gather Information – but it will take time to compile your notes – give it a few days to get your notes in order, as it were.

Arasmes –

You are clearly free to begin the recruitment of allies – even with the natural 20 – you do have limited time, though. I need to know what type of person you’re looking for – and we can go from there; but it will largely depend on if you plan on hiring an agent – or discovering an ally.


To all – especially Ariarh and Kae

Many of you have requested some longer and more complex questions. Further – many others have expressed a desire to advance into a growing province/city state/barony.

To expedite personal desires for advancement – and to give more flexibility/privacy for social RP – I am now moving forward somewhat prematurely.

Those of you who have more complex RP issues you want to work on, but who I cannot realistically tie up the combat thread for such long back-and-forth – we shall begin work on that social RP at the following links.

1. Link for Social RP regarding Kae’s questions.

2. Link for Social RP regarding Ariarh’s questions.

If you have a desire for a more personal, 1-on-1 social RP – and the chance of earning a barony sooner then later, and do not have a link – let me know – I’ll create one for you – and we can go from there.

Note: There will be some requirements from people when/if they actually get their province – that will come later, though. For now – enjoy the forum as a private place to continue social RP in character via Ret-Con while the main Campaign moves forward.

If you have any questions about this – any of you – please let me know.


To all –

At this time you are ready to go on your journey.

If you had any other social RP to do – it is going to be retconned via the links I posted earlier.

That said; when will you leave; and what are you planning on doing.

Who is coming with you?

Currently; Brett and Anuk-su are going. Are any other NPC’s planning on going at this time? I need to know.

Currently – you were able to collectively gather a total of 30 Cure Light potions. Assuming that you have 7 members coming with you (Anuk-su, Ariarh, Arasmes, Brett, Kae, Shae and Galen) – then you would each now have 4 Cure Light potions and 2 in reserve.

Was there anyone else coming? Please let me know.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Clari is coming south as well.

I believe there was mention of Sylvath and his company joining as well?

With Grish, i just want it to be Kae, Ry, Brett, and Drake, as he's keeping tabs on things at the moment)

Arsinian's tasks are to be conducted while we are on the trip over the course of the weeks we are gone. Just note how many rolls I'll need to make, and i can toss them up.

re: DM COMMENTS
1) With Ariarh would be preferable. I'd like to work with her to talk to Delain, and then leave to go about my business and let the two handle their own private matters without having Kae skulking around waiting for them.

2) I'll do the social stuff. What page should that conversation fgo on? Social RP stuff on the combat thread for a bit, so we can make the journey south?

3) Drake is a clever gent, and often has good advice, so Kae would appreciate his input on the matter.

Brett: He's not "Spymaster" but that role is his function on the city, as I understand it? talk to people and keep stuff under control and know what's going on? SO without Grish's connections and power, we got Brett to take up that torch?
--Just want to make sure i get the situation before i act on anything.

4) I can do Grish social RP on the Combat thread as well, if that's where you wanna do it, cause i got stuff to do with Ry with both Kae and Clari.


Ka'etil Malas'rae wrote:

Clari is coming south as well.

I believe there was mention of Sylvath and his company joining as well?

With Grish, i just want it to be Kae, Ry, Brett, and Drake, as he's keeping tabs on things at the moment)

Arsinian's tasks are to be conducted while we are on the trip over the course of the weeks we are gone. Just note how many rolls I'll need to make, and i can toss them up.

re: DM COMMENTS
1) With Ariarh would be preferable. I'd like to work with her to talk to Delain, and then leave to go about my business and let the two handle their own private matters without having Kae skulking around waiting for them.

2) I'll do the social stuff. What page should that conversation fgo on? Social RP stuff on the combat thread for a bit, so we can make the journey south?

3) Drake is a clever gent, and often has good advice, so Kae would appreciate his input on the matter.

Brett: He's not "Spymaster" but that role is his function on the city, as I understand it? talk to people and keep stuff under control and know what's going on? SO without Grish's connections and power, we got Brett to take up that torch?
--Just want to make sure i get the situation before i act on anything.

4) I can do Grish social RP on the Combat thread as well, if that's where you wanna do it, cause i got stuff to do with Ry with both Kae and Clari.

For Social RP - I need you to specifically hit the link I posted above for your Social RP. Specifically under the heading that says To All - especially Ariarh and Kae - there is a link there. Put social RP under that link for now, especially given the nature of how your character and Ariarh's character's are going to evolve.

As you are going to interview Delain with Ariarh for the beginning - jump on her link for now - and when you'er done with that section of questioning - hop off back to the main board.

Meanwhile - Drake won't deal with Grishnak directly - unless you take him specifically to the Council Chambers. Unless you order him to do it directly.

Regarding the Silver Kobolds and them going? It all depends - if you decide to tell them about the existence of the potential of other of their kindred - or not. However, that's kind of like letting the cat out of the bag. Once that decision is made - the consequences won't be reversed either way. So I need to have very specific instructions regarding that decision; namely - are you taking them, or not?


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3
Dain GM wrote:

To all –

At this time you are ready to go on your journey.

Who is coming with you?

Currently; Brett and Anuk-su are going. Are any other NPC’s planning on going at this time? I need to know.

Currently – you were able to collectively gather a total of 30 Cure Light potions. Assuming that you have 7 members coming with you (Anuk-su, Ariarh, Arasmes, Brett, Kae, Shae and Galen) – then you would each now have 4 Cure Light potions and 2 in reserve.

Was there anyone else coming? Please let me know.

Isani will be riding south with the Council.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

I would say we leave the kobolds in Saravale -- except for Adjt (the Magus) -- he could come in handy down South but we will need to ask Anuk-su if she will permit his presence.

Ariarh, Robert "The Drake", Kae and Anuk-su can be present when meeting with Delain (even Brett if he cares to be there). Anuk-su will be asked to remain respectfully quiet and not be exuberant in the meeting (and not interrupt). Once the formal meeting is over then Ariarh will ask Isani to escort Anuk-su to their sleeping chambers on the top floor of the fortress and stay with her until she returns once her private meeting with Delain Esserian is finalised. She will have a quiet word to Isani regarding protecting Anuk-su especially at this precarious stage (what with the cultists surveilling her). In addition, she advises Isani to ensure Anuk-su does not sneak away and speak out of turn to the silver kobolds until she and the Council can figure out what is going on and how much they will disclose.

Ariarh will ask Anuk-su to heed Isani's guidance, accept her presence, and to please remain safely within the fortress (in the bed chamber) and not to speak with her kobold guard and disclose everything until they agreed on a good time (one where discussion could flow more effectively and they were not under a time constraint). She will ask her ward to prepare for their trip and to await for her return. She asks Anuk-su to give her word on this. Diplomacy with Anuk-su: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26, Sense Motive (on Anuk-su's words/promise): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

The curtailment to what Grishnak is permitted to do can be communicated informally by Kae since they have a working relationship and a semblance of trust. If a formal license is sold to the blackmarketeer half-orc, then Ariarh and the Council can call Grishnak to the fortress and speak to him formally -- ensuring he understands what is expected and what it would mean if he decided to do something unwise and unsanctioned ....

Dior will be coming south with his Mistress.


Female Changeling - Osirion Cleric 4/Oracle 3

Isani will do as bidden in regard to the dragon child Anuk-su. She will provide supervision and protection ... and if need be, distraction whilst the Lady Druid is conducting her meetings.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

This is somewhat retconned as I thought I had posted it on the board but I did not. Sorry.

Ariarh will give permission for Henry Ironhorse and Mak Morn to travel together to Oleg's and meet with Tinker and men and scout the Spider's Nest ...


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

To Galen:

Raising an eybrow at the price, but handing over the coin

"These arrows and bolts cost more than a magical trinket. I sincerely hope they're worth the cost. Regardless, make sure you also have rations etc for the trip and be at the rally point before dusk."


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Shaezon shows up at the appointed time packed and ready.

Just now able to look at available potions. WIll post them in a bit.

To Ariah,

"I presume you're leading the party south? Perhaps we could send Mister and Dior ahead to scout the terrain. They could watch each others backs and two sets of eyes are always better than one. "


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Just for S&G's diplomacy to try and lower the cost of the arrows. Though I don't have much of a diplomacy. I choose Intimidate as a class skill instead (via trait). I'm finding it less than useful. I don't want to intimidate good people and none of the bad people seem to give a crap. Of course that may just be the luck of the dice.

DIplomacy 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Kyton-spawn Tiefling Evolutionist Summoner 7 (Noble) (Init +1 / F +7 R +4 W +7 / Perc. +11 / AC 14 /HP 53

Arasmes is trying to find allies (the precursor to the Leadership feat) but more than that he is trying to build a base of power within the citizens so as to throw a bit more weight behind his ideas and claims. Think of it kind of like a politician beginning to build his base of supporters or a noble looking to found a noble house. Obviously this won't be done based upon 3 hours or so of talking to people but I wanted to get the ball rolling for when I got back and hopefully my 36 got me off to a good start lol.


Male Half-Elf Invulnerable Rager 2/Crossblooded Envenomed+Draconic Sorcerer 1/ Trapper Ranger 1/Rage-Vivisectionist 2/Dragon Disciple 1

Kae will go to Grishank directly, after speaking with Delain and charging Clari with making nice with Anuk-su.

He takes a detour at the barracks to speak with his troops and leave orders with his lieutenants.


Ariarh Kane wrote:

I would say we leave the kobolds in Saravale -- except for Adjt (the Magus) -- he could come in handy down South but we will need to ask Anuk-su if she will permit his presence.

Ariarh, Robert "The Drake", Kae and Anuk-su can be present when meeting with Delain (even Brett if he cares to be there). Anuk-su will be asked to remain respectfully quiet and not be exuberant in the meeting (and not interrupt). Once the formal meeting is over then Ariarh will ask Isani to escort Anuk-su to their sleeping chambers on the top floor of the fortress and stay with her until she returns once her private meeting with Delain Esserian is finalised. She will have a quiet word to Isani regarding protecting Anuk-su especially at this precarious stage (what with the cultists surveilling her). In addition, she advises Isani to ensure Anuk-su does not sneak away and speak out of turn to the silver kobolds until she and the Council can figure out what is going on and how much they will disclose.

Ariarh will ask Anuk-su to heed Isani's guidance, accept her presence, and to please remain safely within the fortress (in the bed chamber) and not to speak with her kobold guard and disclose everything until they agreed on a good time (one where discussion could flow more effectively and they were not under a time constraint). She will ask her ward to prepare for their trip and to await for her return. She asks Anuk-su to give her word on this. Diplomacy with Anuk-su: 1d20+10, Sense Motive (on Anuk-su's words/promise): 1d20+5

The curtailment to what Grishnak is permitted to do can be communicated informally by Kae since they have a working relationship and a semblance of trust. If a formal license is sold to the blackmarketeer half-orc, then Ariarh and the Council can call Grishnak to the fortress and speak to him formally -- ensuring he understands what is expected and what it would mean if he decided to do something unwise and unsanctioned ....

Dior will be coming south with his Mistress.

Okay – bit confused – I thought you wanted a private meeting with Delain – and said specifically you didn’t want Anuk-su to be around. Did this change? Or is that another meeting?

Anuk-su will prepare and get ready for you. Also – you don’t need to sense motive on a promise from Anuk-su. She’s lawful good, and your friend – if she promises, she won’t break her word, or even try to trick her way out of it – because you are her friend.

However – I can stress this enough. I need to know how and when you disclose the news to the silver kobolds, if at all. Sounding like a stickler – but, this is very important; how you disclose and when.


Shaezon Silverfall wrote:

To Galen:

Raising an eybrow at the price, but handing over the coin

"These arrows and bolts cost more than a magical trinket. I sincerely hope they're worth the cost. Regardless, make sure you also have rations etc for the trip and be at the rally point before dusk."

Galen shrugs.

”I sense your question to be more of a rhetorical indictment via the price. Of course, logic suggests that no one can really appreciate the value of an item until it is tested and used. If we speak in vagaries instead of facts – I might say the arrows are worth ten times the amount of what we paid - provided only one of our newly acquired arrows saves our lives. Still – they may fail to, even assuming we are able to hit the target.”

”As for the price? I believe it is quite ridiculous – imagine; 50 gold pieces a dose! Personally, I would have bargained – possibly tried for less, as you were buying in bulk, I have a feeling that you would have been successful in that effort, if you had tried earlier. As a matter of fact – I am certain that suggestion was made. Further – once the price was determined, you elected 20 arrows for each of us – it may have been more prudent to elect to have only taken 10, or perhaps 15? I wondered why you did not specify the amount of arrows, either, but merely took the amount of arrows sold to you. However, you did not,” he says flatly.

Technically – Galen didn’t recommend this – actually, I asked it in the post myself. When I saw your response, I had to act on the information I got. I know you had a low diplomacy roll, and I just assumed you didn’t want to try to bargain because of it. Which is why I posted the response to that earlier. As for the arrows themselves – I also asked how many you wanted, but with no information on that matter, I had to guess and went with a generic “1 Quiver” for 20 arrows.

As an added bonus - he is being a bit of a dick :) - as per usual. Though I hope his next piece of new is actually helpful to you.

Galen turns to you directly.

”As the transaction has been concluded – I do not believe we will be able to regain our money now… However; this is not a total loss. Every person in the Bounty Hunter faction knows you are interested in exotic gear – and that money is no option. It may be that you will find something of value that is rather odd or exotic, though by not choosing to bargain at the time, they may also assume you are an easy mark. Only time shall tell; meanwhile, I have this – which I bothered to take from the bodies of the fallen.”

It is a set of the “finger sheaths” that looked like claws, the ones with that weird toxin on it? The ones that no one bothered to analyze? Yeah - all of the riders had them, by the way; as well as back-ups. There were 12 guards, so there were 24 doses on the claws – though he does only have 2 doses/claws on him.

”Do not worry – there were many of them – and no one bothered to take even one set – I watched carefully before I decided to.”

He shrugs.

”The compound on the claws? I had a lad analyze it. The toxin on the claws – if it is mixed in the blood – it creates a fierce and powerful rage in the body; but then, the body is weakened and sickened afterwards.”

Specifically – the chemical on the claw, if a person “poisons” themselves with it – it causes them to gain the Barbarian “Rage” effect for 2d4 Rounds. However – afterwards, the person is considered “sickened” for 1 Minute.

”As for food and other such mundane gear? I have packed enough trail rations for a week. I presume that shall be enough to get us there? I am to understand speed is key – I do not intend to overburden myself with extra weight. If we discover this place to be well supplied with villains – no doubt they will need to eat. Therefore, we can restock our gear once we have done with their scum – and, if they have no gear of note – we can return somewhat slowly and have the others do the hunting for us.”

You are free to purchase any amount of the potions that you want – the Bounty Hunters have some connections. You are currently able to purchase about 500 GP worth of potions for now – current prices offered. This is in regards to your Discussion thread question. I like the Oil Idea – but, as oils are “Wondrous Items” and there is a Feat for creating those types of items, I am currently undecided. For now, just use the potions, I need to think about the Wondrous Items.

Actually - Galen’s theory does prove accurate, to an extent – a Bounty Hunter is prepared to offer you Oil of Abundant Ammunition – but at twice the price. While it does reproduce mundane arrows in the quiver – it cannot reproduce the poisons/toxins on them. However – if you are using silver arrowheads – or arrowheads with cold iron, and so on – those materials will reproduce as usual.

Also – your Intimidate can work pretty well, but the majority of the guys you’ve used it on have been pretty high level is all…

Just let me know what potions you want to buy – and if you want to buy the oil. In time – your subjects will be crafting that stuff for you, so don’t worry on that count.


Arasmes ibn'Fayad wrote:
Arasmes is trying to find allies (the precursor to the Leadership feat) but more than that he is trying to build a base of power within the citizens so as to throw a bit more weight behind his ideas and claims. Think of it kind of like a politician beginning to build his base of supporters or a noble looking to found a noble house. Obviously this won't be done based upon 3 hours or so of talking to people but I wanted to get the ball rolling for when I got back and hopefully my 36 got me off to a good start lol.

Arasmes – sounds good – you’re free to “make nice” – I just need to know what part of town you’d like to mingle. There are a few locations of course – just let me know your plans on the matter.

7,951 to 8,000 of 10,645 << first < prev | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dain's King Maker Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.