Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Dain's King Maker Chronicles

Game Master dain120475

Introduction

This is the Kingmaker Campaign, yet it is filled with many deviations from the boxed set. The "Campaign Information" page is meant as a quick resource to help sum up the thousands of posts quickly.


751 to 800 of 10,645 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Griffon is going first. He will attack the one on Ariarh before it attacks her.

Bite
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5
Dain GM wrote:

The others are straggling to their feet. Your move...

Oh, that reminds me... Griffon

1d20+2

If they are on my I flurry and miss once and connect once doing three points of damage. (see above post)


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Using her dagger on the one atop of her trying to stab her,

Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Using her dagger on the one atop of her trying to stab her,

Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Okay, Ariarh is having multiple issues with her posting. This is a recuring problem with Paizo. When you try to "edit" a post, it does not always show up. She initially had a 16 to hit and a 4 to damage. Who knows what we shall see now?

Point is, sometimes even when you edit a post and YOu can see the edit, the rest of us can't. Keep an eye for that...


Ariarh and your Griffon kill the thing in front of her.


Three Kobolds stagger to their feet and move shakily up to support their mates. They will be there next round.

Griffon moves to attack one on Gideon

Bite
1d20 ⇒ 3
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Meanwhile, one on Gideon attacks
1d20 ⇒ 16
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The other one rushes over to Griffon and attacks
1d20 ⇒ 12
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

The one on Tess attacks
1d20 ⇒ 13
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1

Tessara returns the favor, letting loose another arrow.

Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Confirming the Critical:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage:1d10 ⇒ 5
Damage if crit confirms:1d10 ⇒ 3 + 5


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh moves over to the one trying to hurt the griffon and with her dagger,

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5

my internet is back so if you want to skype this we can

Gideon repeats the same strategy, but he changes the way he holds the quarterstaff. He was holding it roughly in the middle now he's grabbed one end of it with both hands. It kind of reminds you of the sword fighters youve seen practicing before, but he is incredibly fast with the glorified stick.

Flurry
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 141d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Initiative for new three guys

1d20 ⇒ 11

Griffon goes to attack other guy

bite
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


the one on Gideon
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

The one on Tess
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1

Tess growls a little in anger as the Kobald pokes her with his spear and returns the favor with another arrow.

Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Damage:1d10 ⇒ 1


Kobold on Tess
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Dior holds action...


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5

Gideon moves to Tess and swings his quarterstaff at the kobold, Baseball bat style

Spending a point from arcane pool to add +1 to weapon

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 +2 for flanking for a total of AC 15


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1

Seeing the kobald she was firing at drop she takes aim at one of the ones that were charging.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9


Kobold 1 one Gideon
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Kobold 2 on Tess
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4


Griffon attacks one on Tess

Bite
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Claw
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ry goes to help Gideon and flanks the kobold.

With her dagger,
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 +2=13
Hit: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1

Tess lets another arrow fly

Attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage:1d10 ⇒ 6


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5

Gideon, Flanking with Ariarh attacks the Kobold
Flurry
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


You guys are weak and tired. Many of you having wounds:

Ariarh suffered 5 HP
Gideon suffered 9 HP
Tess lost 1 HP
Dior coasts through quite unharmed

In the meanwhile you have the chance to strip the bodies of these creatures. Other then 7 fairly poorly constructed short spears of little note, the Kobolds have nothing of value on them.

The REAL treasure is the moon radishes themselves. You take as many as you are comfortable with.

It is at this point that you realize it is now mid afternoon, and you have barely explored anything of this "hex", finishing your last hex by 11:30 or so. It is now about 4:00 o'clock, and you have just started this hex.

You suspect that a good rest may do you well, if you can find a place to settle and heal; then tomorrow, if you get a good start, you only have 8 hours to explore, then a fairly straight shot back to Oleg.

According to your theory, if you rest now, and wake up at 7 tomorrow, searching till 6 pm tomorrow night, you can make camp tommorow and travel straight back to Oleg, even at night (depending on the weather).

The straight travel back to Oleg will take you about five hours, which means you might even get back to Oleg by as late as ten PM the next day, if there are no other issues.

"Hmm... maybe these little sods have a lair somewhere,"Gideon asks. "You ladies think you can find something?"

You are free to roll a survival roll to track these things after picking up the radishes you want.


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5

Gideon will pick up radishes then check around for a lair
Survival
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1

Survival:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ry will help in collecting the radishes and then check for the lair.

Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5

perception for the lair

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Perception for the lair: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

Good night


Smendor wrote:
Good night

No worries, dude. We were all on Skype, by the way. Next time you're up, see if we're on, you could have hung out. Same goes for the mighty Alaric... Even if you're not in combat, everyone is welcome to check on Skype and hop on for a listen or chat, since it makes it feel more like a group then a few back and forths...


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh moves to Gideon's side. Ry makes a cure light wound spell on him.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Gideon is healed by 7 points.


Kobold Lair…

After the final Kobold is slain you all stretch and ease your tired muscles. The cold, the damp, and the sickness weigh heavily on you; not to mention the signs of battle which have left you all bruised and battered.

”Look here, there seems to be tracks,”Ariarh says. The party go back and gather their horses. Gideon has already taken the bodies of the Kobolds and dragged them down away from the radishes… roughly fifty feet from the glen. If he is asked, he says so their decaying corpses don’t corrupt the glen. Everyone is tired and weary, and no one feels like digging graves for seven dead Kobolds.

You take the horses and mount up, with Ariarh walking, leading the way and holding the reigns, her eyes on the ground, following the tracks. The path she is taking looks like a rough hewn animal path, that some sort of creature may have made.

The day is chill, and there is a 40% chance of rain after the sun goes down RE: if I roll 1-8 you have more rain

1d20 ⇒ 18

After about fifteen minutes of walking you come to wide open glade with a small pond and some short cliffs. There seems to be a large outcropping of rock; so big that you can even get your horse under it. As you duck under it Ariarh casts a “Light” spell on Gideon’s staff so you can move in with relative visibility.

In a moment you are able to find a narrow hatch with a metal gate in it. It is old and rusty, and with a few thrusts by Gideon, the lock cracks and it opens. Leading your horses in you find a large room about sixty by seventy feet. In a corner of the room there is a bundle of logs for wood, and a fire pit. There are also dead animals hanging from wracks, some skinned, some not (2 rabbits and one elk). You find a pile of furs and blankets that are clearly for sleeping. This is obviously the Kobold’s lair; they probably use this place as a base camp to perpetrate their crimes on people.

Making a general search of the cave Ariarh finds hidden behind a large rock something. Together, the three of you pry the boulder away, and find behind it some basic treasures of little note. Included are:

- A small chest with broken lock. Inside the chest is a combination of about 75 GP, and 27 SP and 87 CP. These coins have various stamps on them; they are from Brevoy, Ustalav, and Numeria.
- Four rolls of Elk Skin already tanned (value of each about 20 GP)
- One bear skin, tanned and ready (value about 50 GP)
- A suit of ruined leather armor
- A short sword (good condition)
- Bear Claw Necklace (value about 10 GP, except for sentimental reasons, perhaps).

You suspect that the Kobolds have probably killed a human trapper at some point, but are not sure. It makes sense, based on the loot.

In either case, the food is edible, and there is fresh water outside. You make a notation on your map at the location of the cave and Moon Radish Grove. You tie the gate shut with a length of cord to discourage animal prowlers, then get comfortable, set up a fire, and lay down and sleep. Though it is only five o’clock, and you can search for a few more hours, if you’d like, you are tired, sick, and wounded. The rest of the task can wait till tomorrow, especially if it rains again. If it DOES rain, you will be inside your toasty cave with a nice fire going and some roasted elk and rabbit, fresh water, and whatever else you may have brought with you… those and a few moon radishes make a fairly tasty stew even as your horses stand in the corner of the cave, safe from the chill and cold.

You wake up to a breakfast, then leave the cave and begin to finish the final stage of your mapping. At this stage everyone has healed from the value of 1 night of complete and safe bed rest. You have taken everything of value from the cave RE: Everything I mentioned above on the list.

The last let of your journey will take you about 8 hours. As you have risen at Seven AM, so to map out the hex you know you will need to map for at least 8 more hours. By three o’clock you have finished and settle in for a late lunch. You have finished this woody place and are heading back to Oleg’s. The journey to Oleg’s needs not be explored and is nothing but easy open plains with an occasional elk herd moving by, though many are starting to migrate south.

Free of the task you push yourself hard you should be arriving at Oleg’s at about 6:30 or 7:00 PM on the 4th, just in time for a late dinner. You wonder if your friends are waiting for you, and if they had such interesting adventures. Or if they are yet to return…. You move quickly back even as night time is coming on and get home, safe and sound.


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5

Gideon concentrates and looks around the cave. He's not really expecting to find anything, but one never knows.

**This is the standard detect magic sweep.**


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

Before leaving the house Smendor will speak with his host,"Do you happen to know where I can find any Moon Radish in his area. You seem to have a lot of plants and herbs here so I assume you are the man to ask.


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1

As the party arrives safely back to Olegs Tessara will put her mount back in the corral and then start helping to bring any radishes we found into the kitchen. After that is done she will deposit what ever coin she was given for the radishes into her pile with Oleg and then sit down for her late supper. She is tired and stiff from her days if riding, her back and thighs throbbing.


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5
Tessara Varial wrote:
As the party arrives safely back to Olegs Tessara will put her mount back in the corral and then start helping to bring any radishes we found into the kitchen. After that is done she will deposit what ever coin she was given for the radishes into her pile with Oleg and then sit down for her late supper. She is tired and stiff from her days if riding, her back and thighs throbbing.

Once we return to Oleg's Gideon will behave Similarily,

1) Stable and rub down horse
2) Seliver Radishes
3) Drop off Gold with Oleg
4) Ask Oleg if anyone's been by (new gear?)
5) Buy extra traveling supplies (Tent, rain gear, warmer clothes, etc)
6) Eat Something/Clean up/Sleep


Smendor wrote:

Before leaving the house Smendor will speak with his host,"Do you happen to know where I can find any Moon Radish in his area. You seem to have a lot of plants and herbs here so I assume you are the man to ask.

"Hmm... yes, yes... I've heard of those things. Kobold folk eat them, and enjoy 'em too, if I recall. Odd thing, as Kobold's normally like the taste of meat, not plants. They say that 5,000 years ago a piece of the moon was sundered in a divine battle and as it fell to earth it shattered into thousands of shards. The shards took root, and under the light of the full moon, they blossom into new pieces, trying to grow back their old resting place... Of course, that's a lot hash. THey're naught but roots, as we all know; tasty, but getting them be far too dangerous for my taste. No... they're farther west then here. How far, I don't know.. just be careful when you look for them."he mutteres the last to himself, as if distracted by something.

"And be careful on your journey's... there be worse things in the world then Kobold, as ye may well know. Mind my brother, if ye find him, and kill him for what he done did to me, I'LL not be minded much." he calls out after you, holding up his ruined hand in a crude wave as you tack course for exploration...

The time is now 7:30; you've had a good breakfest, and have explored about six hours of the first hex. You will finish that hex by around 1:30, then are free to move onto the next hex.

Today is the third.
Chance of thunderstorms in your area: 55%, by late evening.


Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:
Tessara Varial wrote:
As the party arrives safely back to Olegs Tessara will put her mount back in the corral and then start helping to bring any radishes we found into the kitchen. After that is done she will deposit what ever coin she was given for the radishes into her pile with Oleg and then sit down for her late supper. She is tired and stiff from her days if riding, her back and thighs throbbing.

Once we return to Oleg's Gideon will behave Similarily,

1) Stable and rub down horse
2) Seliver Radishes
3) Drop off Gold with Oleg
4) Ask Oleg if anyone's been by (new gear?)
5) Buy extra traveling supplies (Tent, rain gear, warmer clothes, etc)
6) Eat Something/Clean up/Sleep

Responses:

1. The horse croons and winnies under your touch, and seems well content. You see that Oleg's crew has been busy; the "corral" he has made now has a thatch cover made of branches and mud. Even now, Drake is working on it, and the horses are inside of it. The stakes for the corral are now well placed, and very well situated.

2. Svetlana thanks you, stunned at the vast ammount you have brought. She only expected a basket, but you have outdid yourselves. As such, you immedietely gives you three the gold, and is well pleased by your efforts, promising you all the first batch of her famous stew; on the house!

3. The gold is given to Oleg. He has questions for you (at the end).

4. No one has been by in the three days you've been gone. It has been wet, rainy and miserable, and no one seems to be doing any traveling, but you.

5. Oleg has the tents you took, but they are large, four man tents. You can take one, and re-arange gear on the horses, if you like, to carry it. But it is akward for one person; with poles, pitons, and cords... not an easy thing for one person. Again, it is meant for four. He does have plenty of cold weather clothes he is willing to give you; he must simply deduct the cost from your collected GP/Gear he is holding.

6. You all crash to a fairly warm supper and are free to hunker down in a warm bunk, or wherever you desire. Be advised; whereever you DO decide to sleep you will received full benefits of a complete bed rest.

Questions from Oleg to you

Oleg notices that in addition to coin, you also have misc. gear (tanned hides, bear skin, etc.). He will offer to take that off your hands and put it into the "community chest" if you will, with the same terms that apply. Or you could keep it. He has already put the gold aside, but these items someone in the party may want.

On that note, he wants to know if the loot will be divied between the three of you, or the six of you, or what? How will that be taken care of? As an aside; Svetlana is so pleased by the haul of Moon Radishes she gives all three of you 85 GP a piece, instead of 250, for a net total of 255 GP.

You guys decide what you want to do regarding Oleg's questions, just let me know...


Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:

Gideon concentrates and looks around the cave. He's not really expecting to find anything, but one never knows.

**This is the standard detect magic sweep.**

You would have done this earlier, I know, but you would have found nothing...


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5
Dain GM wrote:
Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:

Gideon concentrates and looks around the cave. He's not really expecting to find anything, but one never knows.

**This is the standard detect magic sweep.**

You would have done this earlier, I know, but you would have found nothing...

Just standard procedure. Unless we're rushed I'll always be doing a Detect Magic sweep.


Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:

Gideon concentrates and looks around the cave. He's not really expecting to find anything, but one never knows.

**This is the standard detect magic sweep.**

You would have done this earlier, I know, but you would have found nothing...
Just standard procedure. Unless we're rushed I'll always be doing a Detect Magic sweep.

"But I'm ALWAYS expecting an AMBUSH!" - Gamers

FYI, what do you guys do with the loot via Oleg? Still waiting on a response...


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5
Dain GM wrote:
On that note, he wants to know if the loot will be divied between the three of you, or the six of you, or what? How will that be taken care of? As an aside; Svetlana is so pleased by the haul of Moon Radishes she gives all three of you 85 GP a piece, instead of 250, for a net total of 255 GP.

Gideon's opinon on the matter,

"Even if we separate we are working as a group. For the sake of maintaining that group continuity we should split any spoils between the six of us. It's only fair. Additionally any speciality gear (i.e. Magic) should go to whomever of the six it is best suited for, of course whomever was actually present would get first priority(ie Dibs). Each individual should use wisdom to determine what would make the group a a whole stronger. We will, after all, be working as a single unit often."


Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
On that note, he wants to know if the loot will be divied between the three of you, or the six of you, or what? How will that be taken care of? As an aside; Svetlana is so pleased by the haul of Moon Radishes she gives all three of you 85 GP a piece, instead of 250, for a net total of 255 GP.

Gideon's opinon on the matter,

"Even if we separate we are working as a group. For the sake of maintaining that group continuity we should split any spoils between the six of us. It's only fair. Additionally any speciality gear (i.e. Magic) should go to whomever of the six it is best suited for, of course whomever was actually present would get first priority(ie Dibs). Each individual should use wisdom to determine what would make the group a a whole stronger. We will, after all, be working as a single unit often."

No problem... does anyone lay claim to the furs and stuff, or do you just want to chalk it up to usual sales and so forth...?

Meantime, if anyone else has an issue with that, let me know.


Alaric and Smendor

Check your email please... battle map should be there for your group combat... Please consult it... we should be starting in a few hours. This gives everyone a chance to get up to date (hopefully)...


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1
Dain GM wrote:

No problem... does anyone lay claim to the furs and stuff, or do you just want to chalk it up to usual sales and so forth...?

Meantime, if anyone else has an issue with that, let me know.

I say chalk it up to usual sales. And I'm fine with what Gideon said.


As am I ok with what Gideon said.

Got the map, just waiting for first post to find out whats going on with us


Alaric, Smendor, and Brett

As the party continue to moves south, the air is getting chillier. By around five o’clock rolls around you coming up on a wide range of dark trees. The day is overcast, and you presume you have another hour or two to travel before night fall makes exploring almost impossible. If you push yourself, you can maybe map out another hour. You’ve already covered a third of this “hex”.

You are debating this choice back and forth, even as a chill wind shifts from the south, and you smell something foul on the air. You can’t place it, but there is something that stinks… like death.

Brett checks his mount and asks if you smell it. It takes little to notice what he is talking about, and it seem clear there is something out there. Dead skunk? Gutted animal? Hard to say… But you are asked to search the wilds, and so you decide to do so; this could involve some examining.

As you tack your courses to the direction of the smell you come over a small crest and look down into a low-lying valley. It is not too large, but it is certainly unusual. The base of the valley is worn out and rocky. Stones and gravel are scattered all over the place. Broken rocks, crags and pebbles make this place a somewhat cheerless and foreboding area, and if that was all that was there, you would be fairly unimpressed with the area. But even as you notice the stones what jumps out at you is the presence of the bodies…

Corpses are strewn about; some rotting, some reduced to bleached bones. You see long bones, and scattered skulls. Elk, bear, wolves, and other such things. But beyond that there is human skeletons as well; or at least “humanoid” skeletons. You don’t know clearly what races they are.

You glance above you and see that the tall pines are dark; very dark. Light does not shine through here, nothing shines here. Even the open space where the sun may illuminate the ground seems obfuscated with mystery and a growing sense of horror. The hills slope down from all angles to this point. It is here that you smell the stench of death. It is here that needs to be “explored”.

”By the gods above,”Brett mutters. ”What is this place?” he asks of you.

His eyes scan the stones below… there is some clear mystery here. What is it, and what will you do now that you have confronted it?

To put it simply, what do you do?


Dain GM wrote:

Alaric, Smendor, and Brett

As the party continue to moves south, the air is getting chillier. By around five o’clock rolls around you coming up on a wide range of dark trees. The day is overcast, and you presume you have another hour or two to travel before night fall makes exploring almost impossible. If you push yourself, you can maybe map out another hour. You’ve already covered a third of this “hex”.

You are debating this choice back and forth, even as a chill wind shifts from the south, and you smell something foul on the air. You can’t place it, but there is something that stinks… like death.

Brett checks his mount and asks if you smell it. It takes little to notice what he is talking about, and it seem clear there is something out there. Dead skunk? Gutted animal? Hard to say… But you are asked to search the wilds, and so you decide to do so; this could involve some examining.

As you tack your courses to the direction of the smell you come over a small crest and look down into a low-lying valley. It is not too large, but it is certainly unusual. The base of the valley is worn out and rocky. Stones and gravel are scattered all over the place. Broken rocks, crags and pebbles make this place a somewhat cheerless and foreboding area, and if that was all that was there, you would be fairly unimpressed with the area. But even as you notice the stones what jumps out at you is the presence of the bodies…

Corpses are strewn about; some rotting, some reduced to bleached bones. You see long bones, and scattered skulls. Elk, bear, wolves, and other such things. But beyond that there is human skeletons as well; or at least “humanoid” skeletons. You don’t know clearly what races they are.

You glance above you and see that the tall pines are dark; very dark. Light does not shine through here, nothing shines here. Even the open space where the sun may illuminate the ground seems obfuscated with mystery and a growing sense of horror. The hills slope down from all angles to this point. It is...

How far is it from where we are to the bones?


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:
Dain GM wrote:
On that note, he wants to know if the loot will be divied between the three of you, or the six of you, or what? How will that be taken care of? As an aside; Svetlana is so pleased by the haul of Moon Radishes she gives all three of you 85 GP a piece, instead of 250, for a net total of 255 GP.

Gideon's opinon on the matter,

"Even if we separate we are working as a group. For the sake of maintaining that group continuity we should split any spoils between the six of us. It's only fair. Additionally any speciality gear (i.e. Magic) should go to whomever of the six it is best suited for, of course whomever was actually present would get first priority(ie Dibs). Each individual should use wisdom to determine what would make the group a a whole stronger. We will, after all, be working as a single unit often."

So happy to be back at the trading post, and having taken care of the needs of her horse and griffon and depositing her stash of moon radishes with Svetlana, Ry listened in, Dior perched on her shoulder, she replied, nodding her head,

"I concur with Gideon. The reason we split up was to cover more territory, so whatever spoils are gained should be divided fairly between the six of us."

"As to the furs and such, the usual sale is fine."


There are bones all over the rocky area... the most concentrated spot is in the grid...

N,15, and O 15.

Your mounts are currently on a steep incline from the north, as you are beaing south west... you are currently at

d 24, 25.

Your move...

Oh, each square is 5 x 5 squares in size. Please be very specific in your details. One mistake, one wrong move... one error...

it could result in grave consquences...


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

I am home now are we doing anything?

751 to 800 of 10,645 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dain's King Maker Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.