Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Dain's King Maker Chronicles

Game Master dain120475

Introduction

This is the Kingmaker Campaign, yet it is filled with many deviations from the boxed set. The "Campaign Information" page is meant as a quick resource to help sum up the thousands of posts quickly.


451 to 500 of 10,695 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:
I'd be interested in hearing those ideas as ooc commentary.
As it may still come into play i'm going to save it.

No worries, then.


Smendor wrote:

Speaking to Alaric in a calm voice," I know your kind, and I was meaning to say," speaking a little slower now, " Do not make pivotal decisions without speaking with the others. Now if you want to go raise your dress in the bushes than there is no need to ask.

Just as a side note Smendor went to prep school / university in the town of SilverHall. That is part of House Lebeda. The academy is a very prestigious school for the study of business. While at that school he got into a lot of fights with the exact type of person Alaric seems to be playing. Smendor is of House Garess not born into it, but he has connections to the family which allow him to clam a small amount of power. He also has their seal on his clothing, so some of the stuff Alaric just said was abrasive. Alaric keeps thinking he is special, and that bugs the ever living crap out of Smendor.

If I am wrong about Alaric than please tell me. I see him as a clean out noble with a large dose (me) worship.

I added the history for the school he went to. It really is not done, but that is the start.

I am just playing the character the way it was created so please do not think I am looking for drama for OOC reasons.

It's no problem. I understand. Alaric is a bit full of himself but he's not exceedingly arrogant. Just very confident. He is mostly reacting to the dismissive way that Smendor has regarded him so far, not to mention the spit in the face lol. To everyone else he has been quite nice, Smendor just strikes him as a jumped up peddler with delusions of grandeur. No offense and I'm sure our characters will become friends once they get to know each other a bit more.


Alaric looks like he is going to get angry for a second and then starts laughing uproariously. Look at us. The corpses of the battle are not even cold yet and we are already bickering like an old married couple. I hope you will understand but you are not my type in that regard. He smiles to show that he means no harm by the words. Now, I owe you an apology. I should not have spoken for you without your say so. I am quite good at such things though and that is no idle boast. You seem to be an expert in organization. My father used to say I couldn't organize myself into a decent set of clothes. We each have our own roles to play. How about we try and start again. I cannot see this venture succeeding without all of us working together.

Alaric reaches out his hand to Smendor and waits for his reply.


Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:

Speaking to Mykeal, the freed slave leader,

my companions may or may not be present. They can determine that themselves
"You are the one called Mykeal, correct? I am curious as to what you will do now that you and your people are no longer slaves? My companions and I will render assistance if possible."

Later...
Gideon looks over the loot with a very concentrated stare (Detect magic).
Gideon points at the mace of excellent quality and says,
"That mace there. It radiates magic. Let me see it for a moment and I will attempt to determine it's function."
Spellcraft with detect magic 1d20+7
That will determine all functions up to a caster level of 12

Later Still...
Speaking to the others away from the freed slaves,
"I recommend we keep the huge tent. It could be useful later. Assuming his word is genuine the gold in the chest are not our spoils of war. However the horses alone are quite valuable if we can find a buyer. If Oleg want's a few I say we give them to him as compensation for all his trouble. Past that It would be a worthwhile endeavor to sell them and the rest of the bandits gear of course."
PHB Value=Heavy horses 200, Light 75
If no one has any objections Gideon will take the following for his personal use;
1 Cold weather outfit
1 of the large tents
1 bedroll
2 flasks of oil
1 healing potion (cure Lt wounds I assume?)

In reverse order...

The tents weigh about 150-200 lbs. They are heavy canvas and contain all matter of stakes to rest on, as well as pitons and ropes to fasten them. They can be used, if you have baggage horses and want to set them. But a tent this large is desinged to allow four people to store their goods, gear, and sleeping kits comfortably, and have enough space to stand errect. It would be rather tricky to take one with you, unless you plan on making your move with a horse dedicated to one tent. But it sure would be very warm![/b]

The mace is carved with dark runes, and strange figures; the symbol of beautiful lady is inlaid on the hilt of the mace... as the carving moves down the "legs" of the carving become like etched bones. It is a steel mace, and a +1 weapon. It radiates no "evil", but does seem to look unsavory...

Responding to Gideon

"I am squire Mykiel Kaid," he says cooly and proudly. You sense this is not a traditional "knight in training" squire, but rather, a minor heridtary position of the lowest standing. A person of gentry, if you will.

"I, and my people, were attacked by those scum who you slaughtered. We were brought to the south and met up with others. There are bandits in the area who have made routine raids against the southern outposts of Brevoy. We have no allies this far south... and but for your actions would have been killed by the scum in our cages. You have saved us, and if I would have my way, I would advocate the return of my people to the northlands and speak to my superiors on this point. They may have valuable information, and ideas for what to. I can promise you only that they will be in your debt for what you have done. But my intention is to take my people back north to Brevoy." he adds with a polite bow.

Though his body is weak and damaged from abuse, and his face looks haggard from lack of sleep and nourishment, he carries himself with the same mannerism of any proper nobleman; a sense of dignity they seem to posses, even if they are naked. It is that quality that makes you believe him.


Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:
roll for second level hp 1d8

You can roll for Hit Dice or just choose to take average.


Tessara Varial wrote:

After the battle and being healed Tessara wanders off to be by her self for a little bit. She is not happy about how easily she was rendered useless. I've been on the battlefield longer than most of these men have been alive, yet I was the first one down. This will not do...this will not happen again. As her mind continues to spin she reaches into her pack and pulls out the warn letter that she keeps with her and starts reading over it once again. After about half an hour she puts the note away and raises. While I don't feel much like being around the others, I would suspect they need my help and one never knows how quickly they will punish me if I don't give it. As the treasure is gathered together she looks at the silver religious symbol and tries to figure out its value.

As the slaves are brought in by Ry she looks to the leader. Why have you been taken prisoner? I'm pretty sure since we were dealing with the likes of bandits it wasn't for anything actually punishable but I want to make sure before we set you free.

Appraise Check:1d20+4
If the party doesn't mind Tessara is going to take the masterwork breastplate, 35 gold(her share of the 250), and would like to keep one of the horses as she doesn't have one yet. And I'm sort of hesitant about taking the breastplate because of the -4 armor check penalty and -10 movement speed...but the +3 AC is nice.

The silver religious symbol is worth 50 GP in raw silver, though it may have a higher value for certain religious factions for... sentimental reasons.


Smendor wrote:

So can I just say I level up with this post than?

Speaking to Mykeal, and making sure he has truth in his words about this money. I will not toss the Since Motive unless you ask me to.

My name is Smendor Iron-Face merchant of all great things, and it is very nice to see there are more than mud, grass, and bandits outside the walls. Mykeal with winter, not but a few weeks into the future it would be very unwise to go back out into the surrounding area to start a life. Also walking right back into the wilderness without seemly much of any military support, or a good stock of food seems to be a hopeless adventure. I would recommend you speak with Oleg to secure safe lodging if not until spring than just until you and yours have their strength back. Smendor will shake his hand and welcome him to the camp fire.

Smendor is thinking about the best way to sell such a large number of items.
Speaking with Gideon and any others that area in that about the loot.

If you can give me a little time to look over my books I should have a chance to get top value out of these items. O yes, if my knowledge is not failing me I have not really formal introduced myself. I am Smendor Iron-Face buy, seller, trader, and protector of what I am buy and selling. I assume due to the fact he is a merchant he will know how to trade off such a large amount of items. I can tos a merchant check if you want.

Silver Idol in the shape of a scarab (value unknown, appraise check can discover).
Appraise check: 1d20+5 That is the Garess +2 and normal dwarf +2 for Greed.

A silver religious symbol (value unknown, though a Appraise check may reveal it).
Appraise check: 1d20+5 That is the Garess +2 and normal dwarf +2 for Greed.

If no one objects to me taking a few of those items I think I really need one of those horses and

1 long bows
50 unspent arrows
1 suits of cold...

The silver idol is worth a bit more then the religious symbol. You sense it is made with well defined craftsmenship, and there IS quite a chunk of silver in it... at least 10 lbs or the stuff raw (you can look up THAT value in the book :)

But there is more too it... this thing is well crafted and would be worth something, much like the religious symbol... to the right person... that is.

Also, you are incorrect. The one called "The Drake" has not gone anywhere. In fact, he almost seems like he is waiting around for something, though he makes it a bold point to deliberately ignore Mykeal.


Alaric Winter wrote:
Appraise on Scarab1d20+6, appraise on Idol 1d20+6

The scarab is what yo believe to be his holy symbol. The total for that has been given.

The total for the idol is higher; you deduce the base price of the raw silver to be 50 GP. Further, the crafing adds about 100 GP to it. Further, you would guess to a fellow priest of that god, or one of the followers of that god, you could get a flat 500 GP if you sold it intact to one of them.


Alaric Winter wrote:

Alaric looks upon the scene of all of this going on with a bemused smile on his face. Not so long ago we were at each others throats and now look, working together and having defeated a superior enemy. Alaric watches for a few minutes to see what everyone is doing and then speaks to the prisoners.

Welcome to all of you! It gladdens me to see that some good came out of the carnage today. I am sure that Oleg and Svetlana, the owners of this facility will be more than happy to have you here for as long as you desire. We are attempting to rid the area of the scourge of these bandits and you have my word that we will not rest until they are driven out and good people like yourselves can live out your lives in peace and prosperity! I, Alaric Winter, and my companions will see this done! Any who wish to remain here will find that there is safety in numbers. Before we go and sell these weapons and equipment, we will give any who wish to fight for their lives and lands against these bandits the opportunity to do so, and perhaps in so doing you will be able to help us build a better future here in these lands for our children and grandchildren to come!

Alaric will give a bow and move among the people, stopping here and there to listen to any concerns people may have or problems that need solving. He will fix any that he can fix immediately and those that he can't he will sincerely state that he will attempt to find someone that can fix it.

I am attempting to get them to want to stay with us and perhaps help defend themselves and the outpost. If they wish to move on that's fine but I will try and impress upon them the opportunities here. If you need me to I can make a diplomacy check but I wont do that until you tell me.

For this, I will need a Diplomacy Check to see what happens... specifically what happens.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

As you extend your hand for the formal hand shake you see that Smendor does have two steel gauntlets on. Smendor walks right over to Alaric and waits a few seconds before speaking. I think I might hurt your little dainty fingers. It is time for a test. I will give you one clean swing to my face with your clean fist. I will not even move. Go on give it a poke see if ya got any man in ya. Smendor stations the side of his face at the right distance for a good swing.

This would be your standers 1d4 nonlethal unarmed attack, but Smendor is waiting for it so there is no need to toss the attack dice.


Ariarh Kane wrote:

Ry remembers the poor dead girl from the wagon. She's contrite for not remembering earlier but she had a lot of her mind and was tired to boot.

"Good Oleg, can you please find the rest of my companions and ask one of them if they would be so kind as to see the burial of that unfortunate soul in the wagon?" It's a young woman." She made note to ask Mykeal the name of the woman once he was rested.

"Your pardon, lady,"Squire Kaid says with a bow that at one point may have been graceful, though now he seems rather weak.

"Her name? Yes... a Anna Cookswyfe, if I am not mistaken, though I do not recall it properly, we were not truly aloud to speak," he adds with some grace, though in almost dismissive tone.

"Though you are right, we should attend to her, of course!"


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Dain GM wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:

Ry remembers the poor dead girl from the wagon. She's contrite for not remembering earlier but she had a lot of her mind and was tired to boot.

"Good Oleg, can you please find the rest of my companions and ask one of them if they would be so kind as to see the burial of that unfortunate soul in the wagon?" It's a young woman." She made note to ask Mykeal the name of the woman once he was rested.

"Your pardon, lady,"Squire Kaid says with a bow that at one point may have been graceful, though now he seems rather weak.

"Her name? Yes... a Anna Cookswyfe, if I am not mistaken, though I do not recall it properly, we were not truly aloud to speak," he adds with some grace, though in almost dismissive tone.

"Though you are right, we should attend to her, of course!"

"Least there is a name we can use when saying a few words upon her burial." Ry thought how horrible it would be to die nameless and unknown.

"Squire Kaid, would you not care to take respite? I have attended to the others in your group." It seemed the man was determined to hold onto his dignity until he collapsed! Ry ignored the previous dismal she heard behind Kaid's 'polite' manners.


Smendor wrote:

As you extend your hand for the formal hand shake you see that Smendor does have two steel gauntlets on. Smendor walks right over to Alaric and waits a few seconds before speaking. I think I might hurt your little dainty fingers. It is time for a test. I will give you one clean swing to my face with your clean fist. I will not even move. Go on give it a poke see if ya got any man in ya. Smendor stations the side of his face at the right distance for a good swing.

This would be your standers 1d4 nonlethal unarmed attack, but Smendor is waiting for it so there is no need to toss the attack dice.

Alaric grins, having met a few dwarves before, kind of thought this might be coming eventually. He sets down his staff and takes a moment...then punches the dwarf as hard as he possibly can.

Nonlethal 1d4 ⇒ 4 Well at least he did that good lol. I was dreading a 1

Alaric then steps back, wringing his hand a bit, and says, Ok fair is fair. Your turn. He grimaces a bit but stands still knowing that you are far stronger than he is.


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5
Alaric Winter wrote:
Smendor wrote:

As you extend your hand for the formal hand shake you see that Smendor does have two steel gauntlets on. Smendor walks right over to Alaric and waits a few seconds before speaking. I think I might hurt your little dainty fingers. It is time for a test. I will give you one clean swing to my face with your clean fist. I will not even move. Go on give it a poke see if ya got any man in ya. Smendor stations the side of his face at the right distance for a good swing.

This would be your standers 1d4 nonlethal unarmed attack, but Smendor is waiting for it so there is no need to toss the attack dice.

Alaric grins, having met a few dwarves before, kind of thought this might be coming eventually. He sets down his staff and takes a moment...then punches the dwarf as hard as he possibly can.

Nonlethal 1d4 Well at least he did that good lol. I was dreading a 1

Alaric then steps back, wringing his hand a bit, and says, Ok fair is fair. Your turn. He grimaces a bit but stands still knowing that you are far stronger than he is.

Gideon watches the odd exchange and can't help but have a half smile of amusement cross his face. :-)


Words from Kaid

From the steaming kitchen Brett is toddling fast with kettles and some large pots. Behind him is Svetlana, carrying platters which she lays out on the tables under the heavy covering in front of the main house.

”Ho! Lads, Ho lasses, and all ye children of them above; soups on!” he calls out. This draws the attention of the hungry children almost immediately, but they do not rush for food, but move slowly and cautiously, as though not ready for the possibility of trust… yet.

But Brett has a way with the children and before long has them laughing or at least smiling shyly at his capering and antics; from blowing smoke rings to juggling spoons, to dancing on the tables.

By now all (that is, from the wagon) have sat down to the meal Brett prepared with Svetlana and are enjoying it. The exception to this is that Mykeal Kaid and the older man who was with him (this older man stands by Kaid almost as if he was a bodyguard). Kaid is outside with the gear, which has been brought forward to the main gate, though has not been taken inside, because of the size of the cage.

Robert “The Drake” Tyrell lounges against the column of the gate, watching Kaid, who makes it a point to ignore him. You notice at this point that Drake is now wearing leather armor and a green cloak, not unlike the ones he had before. Further, he is wearing a short sword. His hand is resting on the hilt, but also pushing it obviously forward, as if to prove a point, though he says nothing.

”I can see that you are all good people,” Kaid says. ”Excellent! Rest assured, when I have returned to my homeland and made my intentions clear you shall be well-rewarded. That I promise you. But before we do anything, we first have business,” Kaid adds in a matter of fact way.

”That man,”he says, pointing at Drake ”is a bandit and a highway robber. For such crimes death by the rope or sword is prescribed. I would prefer noose, but I am not partial to either method, and leave the choice in your hands,” he adds with a seeming very polite gesture.

Drake says nothing but pulls out a knife and slices off a quid of tobacco, chews a bit, then spits and keeps chewing.

”Meanwhile, the weather is cold. I will need proper quarters for myself, but then I must truly return north. No later then tomorrow, for we must beat the weather. I feel that at this distance we should be home in less then two weeks, and two weeks at most. As such, we may make a proper camp with this tent, or not, but it must be done soon. I would prefer the chance to sleep behind these walls, at least for tonight… the bandits may come back… that could be very bad; for the children, of course.”

He pauses from his speech and looks at the sky, ignoring the others for now.

”Apologies all; I am weary and tired, and quite hungry besides. he says after a moment. I need food, then a bed. But I do like the idea of washing up. I may have been a bit abrupt, this is true. But you no doubt sense the truth in my words. Now, please excuse me. Gerard, see to it that proper quarters are made for me within the walls. I shall rest soon presently,” he says with a bold word of command and somewhat dismissive way to the older man who stands with him. Then, as he heads into Oleg’s house to “wash up” he calls over his shoulder.

”By the by, I am not jesting about the sentence regarding that Highwayman in your midst. I wish the affair to be settled by the time the sun goes down, if you don’t mind,” he finishes over his shoulder, though it hardly seems like a request.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Smendor does not loose is feet, but is eyes get very loose and his response seems to take just a little longer to come out than you would have expected. That was a good poke, a good poke indeed. Smendor removes his gauntlet from his left hand and winds up for his own swing.

Nonlethal: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Alaric gets rocked and actually stumbles backwards spinning around a bit before hitting the ground. He gets up after a moment and says,

...and that...is why I fight with spells. Gah! Your fist is as hard as a rock.

Fort Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Dain GM wrote:

Words from Kaid

From the steaming kitchen Brett is toddling fast with kettles and some large pots. Behind him is Svetlana, carrying platters which she lays out on the tables under the heavy covering in front of the main house.

”Ho! Lads, Ho lasses, and all ye children of them above; soups on!” he calls out. This draws the attention of the hungry children almost immediately, but they do not rush for food, but move slowly and cautiously, as though not ready for the possibility of trust… yet.

But Brett has a way with the children and before long has them laughing or at least smiling shyly at his capering and antics; from blowing smoke rings to juggling spoons, to dancing on the tables.

By now all (that is, from the wagon) have sat down to the meal Brett prepared with Svetlana and are enjoying it. The exception to this is that Mykeal Kaid and the older man who was with him (this older man stands by Kaid almost as if he was a bodyguard). Kaid is outside with the gear, which has been brought forward to the main gate, though has not been taken inside, because of the size of the cage.

Robert “The Drake” Tyrell lounges against the column of the gate, watching Kaid, who makes it a point to ignore him. You notice at this point that Drake is now wearing leather armor and a green cloak, not unlike the ones he had before. Further, he is wearing a short sword. His hand is resting on the hilt, but also pushing it obviously forward, as if to prove a point, though he says nothing.

”I can see that you are all good people,” Kaid says. ”Excellent! Rest assured, when I have returned to my homeland and made my intentions clear you shall be well-rewarded. That I promise you. But before we do anything, we first have business,” Kaid adds in a matter of fact way.

”That man,”he says, pointing at Drake ”is a bandit and a highway robber. For such crimes death by the rope or sword is prescribed. I would prefer noose, but I am not partial to either method, and leave the choice in...

Ry listened to Mykeal Kaid's speech. It rankled her, his superior attitude and presumption that his commands would be undertaken without question or conscience.

She walked over to her companions and quietly said, "We're not going to do as he says, right? I mean, Drake aided us and honourably so. Does not that give us sufficient reason to keep him from the noose?"

Ry was healing the wounded in Kaid's party (inside the inn) and not present to see the bout between Smendor and Alaric, so she has no knowledge of it and it's business as usual for her.


Words from Oleg

In due time the dishes have been fairly cleaned up, and Svetlana is helping the children to cuddle up in the hay in the barn. You had suggested the bunks, but apparently the idea sleeping close together appeals to them; they seem to afraid to be separated from each other, as if being taken to private rooms may lead to horrible things.

Kaid has gone to bed, taking one of the private rooms, and is sleeping in a bunk with the one called Gerard is standing in front of the room. He is now equally armed with a short sword, and wearing some damaged leather armor, but is generally ignored.

All of the children are now asleep, except for the eldest girl, about sixteen or seventeen you think, who has made casual overtones around Drake. Drake seems to be about twenty five or so, though it is hard to tell. In either case, he has not rebuffed her kindness, nor has he encouraged it. He simply treats her like he has been treating everyone.

You notice Drake has done every task asked of him, and moved with a stoic, wordless courtesy. He doesn’t argue or complain, and he has not made move to ride off. You wonder at that, since apparently the one called Kaid has pronounced a death sentence on his head.

The girl seems somewhat exotic; she has a western accent, with a slight lilt to it. Her eyes are dark brown, her skin milk white and her hair jet black. She introduces herself as Dasha and seems content to follow around Drake, trying to help him as best as she can, though he doesn’t really talk to her.

By now everyone has gone to sleep, except, no doubt, or stalwart party. Drake has asked what you want done with the bodies. When no answer is forthcoming, he takes the Eidelon and Leto out back (they claim they wish to make sure he is being honest), and the one called Dasha hurries after, to “help”.

After all this Oleg lets out a contented sigh and helps himself to some cold stag and mug of steaming coffee. When he finishes he fills a pipe and begins to smoke.

”Well, I can’t say it went as planned, but it sure as hell did better then I thought,”he said with smile around the pipe stem.

”But let’s talk business, if you folks don’t mind, eh? he begins in a matter of fact way, as if squaring up to a monster of his own, especially after eyeing the dwarf.

”Here’s your lot, out in the wilderness with nothing to do, and nowhere to go, except bandit hunting. And here I am, a poor homebody with a shop selling a depleted stock of provisional gear to wandering trackers and traders. If only there were someway we could help each other…” he says, laying the groundwork for a very obvious opening.

”If only,”Brett answers, sending a smoker ring to drift over Oleg’s head. The gesture was more comical then anything, and Brett leans back comfortably. Talking this kind of business is something that is best done comfortably, and after a good meal and during a pipe. Brett glances at himself and realizes he is well prepared for Oleg’s words.

”Here’s my offer, and I see it a fair one, no denying it,” Oleg says with a slow nod.

”Take whatever you want, let me keep the rest. I have a place to store it in my walls, a bit of a vault, if you will, and keep it safe. Now, when trappers come by here, as they normally do, they’ll need things. I’ll be the lad who can provide them. Of course, they’re YOUR things, but I’ll do you right fair; I’ll do all the leg-work, storing your merchandise, and keeping it besides. And I’ll only ask for a token of… fifteen percent, less expenses; for feed and such for the horses!’

”Seems a bit pricey…”Brett says slowly, as if thinking it over, looking at Smendor for the cue. Though Brett is shrewd enough and knows his way around a good bargain, a classically trained merchant may be better at bargaining then he is.

”Ahh…but you didn’t let me finish,”Oleg says hastily. ”Not only will I keep and tend your goods safe, and sell them, but I’ll put on lists commissions for you. So, for example, while you’re traipsing about the open plains hunting out bandits and such, and you say “I wonder if I could find a trusty bear trap”… or some such… why, you’ll already have put it on your shopping list, so to speak. And when the next bear hunter comes in looking to buy a horse, I’ll sell him the horse, less the cost of the bear trap, which I can put in your name! What do you think?”

”So you’re saying, not only will your store our goods, but you’ll take a wish list of items we want and use the money you’ve earned selling our “cut” that we turn over to you, and buy gear for us? Hmm… sounds like you have a lot of room to skim off the top,” Brett says with pert frown.

”Not at all!Oleg says with a hurt look. ”I hardly have anything to sell out here anyway. You’re goods and gear will make up for it easy. And that’ll help lots, believe me. We’ll all be fair, I won’t skim anything, well… maybe a dip here and there, but nothing TOO out of line…,” he adds hopefully.

”I’m nearly convinced,”Brett says with shrug. ”But what about YOU lads, er… lads and lasses. What do YOU think on this turn of events?”


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

Smendor's attention is pulled from his little game, and he goes to help Gerard with his tent. Lets get this job done and get you some rest


Dain GM wrote:

Words from Kaid

From the steaming kitchen Brett is toddling fast with kettles and some large pots. Behind him is Svetlana, carrying platters which she lays out on the tables under the heavy covering in front of the main house.

”Ho! Lads, Ho lasses, and all ye children of them above; soups on!” he calls out. This draws the attention of the hungry children almost immediately, but they do not rush for food, but move slowly and cautiously, as though not ready for the possibility of trust… yet.

But Brett has a way with the children and before long has them laughing or at least smiling shyly at his capering and antics; from blowing smoke rings to juggling spoons, to dancing on the tables.

By now all (that is, from the wagon) have sat down to the meal Brett prepared with Svetlana and are enjoying it. The exception to this is that Mykeal Kaid and the older man who was with him (this older man stands by Kaid almost as if he was a bodyguard). Kaid is outside with the gear, which has been brought forward to the main gate, though has not been taken inside, because of the size of the cage.

Robert “The Drake” Tyrell lounges against the column of the gate, watching Kaid, who makes it a point to ignore him. You notice at this point that Drake is now wearing leather armor and a green cloak, not unlike the ones he had before. Further, he is wearing a short sword. His hand is resting on the hilt, but also pushing it obviously forward, as if to prove a point, though he says nothing.

”I can see that you are all good people,” Kaid says. ”Excellent! Rest assured, when I have returned to my homeland and made my intentions clear you shall be well-rewarded. That I promise you. But before we do anything, we first have business,” Kaid adds in a matter of fact way.

”That man,”he says, pointing at Drake ”is a bandit and a highway robber. For such crimes death by the rope or sword is prescribed. I would prefer noose, but I am not partial to either method, and leave the choice in...

Alaric dusts himself off and says to Ry, Of course not. Let me handle this. He walks over to Kaid and says, You are correct sir those crimes ARE punishable by death, and we will execute any bandit or highwayman we find...that does not repent and atone for those actions. Those are the EXACT words of our charter. We only have the right to execute unrepentant bandits and highwaymen. Drake over there, swore to work off his debt and atone for his prior actions. He helped us in the battle against your captors, a battle which he helped win which allowed you and your family to be freed.

Should I make two diplomacy checks. I needed to make one from before and I am trying to influence him again.

EDIT:Sorry didnt realize he had gone to bed. If I can say that to him before he goes I will. If not I will say so in the morning.


Ariarh Kane wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

Words from Kaid

From the steaming kitchen Brett is toddling fast with kettles and some large pots. Behind him is Svetlana, carrying platters which she lays out on the tables under the heavy covering in front of the main house.

”Ho! Lads, Ho lasses, and all ye children of them above; soups on!” he calls out. This draws the attention of the hungry children almost immediately, but they do not rush for food, but move slowly and cautiously, as though not ready for the possibility of trust… yet.

But Brett has a way with the children and before long has them laughing or at least smiling shyly at his capering and antics; from blowing smoke rings to juggling spoons, to dancing on the tables.

By now all (that is, from the wagon) have sat down to the meal Brett prepared with Svetlana and are enjoying it. The exception to this is that Mykeal Kaid and the older man who was with him (this older man stands by Kaid almost as if he was a bodyguard). Kaid is outside with the gear, which has been brought forward to the main gate, though has not been taken inside, because of the size of the cage.

Robert “The Drake” Tyrell lounges against the column of the gate, watching Kaid, who makes it a point to ignore him. You notice at this point that Drake is now wearing leather armor and a green cloak, not unlike the ones he had before. Further, he is wearing a short sword. His hand is resting on the hilt, but also pushing it obviously forward, as if to prove a point, though he says nothing.

”I can see that you are all good people,” Kaid says. ”Excellent! Rest assured, when I have returned to my homeland and made my intentions clear you shall be well-rewarded. That I promise you. But before we do anything, we first have business,” Kaid adds in a matter of fact way.

”That man,”he says, pointing at Drake ”is a bandit and a highway robber. For such crimes death by the rope or sword is prescribed. I would prefer noose, but I am not partial to either method, and

...

"That man... nothing like the Duke was, m'lady! NO sir! The duke is a fine man, while this little popinjay thinks nobility means he is born into respect. In my books you EARN respect, and he's done little to do that. Now, you take that Drake fellow... strange that they seem to know each other, yet none's spoke on it... Wonder why that is... eh? Now Drake's out back doing more work, and being right AND propper... well, Brevoy's a bit north o' here, and out o' HIS jurisdiction, I say. In this land none has right to kill but him's that got the charter. We do, this squire lad don't. We make the choice, and even HE knows it... now Drake, he be a bad 'un, aye. Or how bad is he? Why, WE don't know... he done everything propper to make up for it, even risking his life for ours. Why, he might o' run off besides, if he wanted, but he DIDN'T, so that speaks well on him. Now, by Charter law if he be repentful, that is, if he be SORRY, then I say he is forgiven. And he be a right 'un with the young folk, even the girl child be moonin' over him, and he didn't use it. That speaks good on him, too, I say! If you ask me, when push comes to shove, I'll back him. But remember, this here little party be a demo-cracy! Which means we all vote. If the others vote to end him, well, I won't stop them, but I wish they hadn't."he adds with a nod.

"Still, our lot strikes me as the type that doesn't like killing for no reason... but then, how'll that sit with little lord cock-a-whoop? Gods's know. But I'm curious on what happened to that last bandit, the chief, the one they called "Happs". Where did he go, what is he doing? Is he trying to get more support? Who knows... Why, the ones who traveled with him, likely. I suppose we could go ask sleepy, but he's taking his nap... needs lots o' beauty sleep no doubt. But what about that gaurd fellow... o' course, there is the lass with Drake. Would you like to question eihter on their plans and information? I'll take the other of the two from who you pick," he says the last helpfully.


Smendor wrote:
Smendor's attention is pulled from his little game, and he goes to help Gerard with his tent. Lets get this job done and get you some rest

Gerard is already inside the building where you guys where sleeping. He is currently standing guard at the door to one of the rooms that house a bunk, and the bunk is where Kaid is sleeping. He is not moving to put the tent, and despite his worn features, shows no sign of being 'restful'.


Alaric Winter wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

Words from Kaid

From the steaming kitchen Brett is toddling fast with kettles and some large pots. Behind him is Svetlana, carrying platters which she lays out on the tables under the heavy covering in front of the main house.

”Ho! Lads, Ho lasses, and all ye children of them above; soups on!” he calls out. This draws the attention of the hungry children almost immediately, but they do not rush for food, but move slowly and cautiously, as though not ready for the possibility of trust… yet.

But Brett has a way with the children and before long has them laughing or at least smiling shyly at his capering and antics; from blowing smoke rings to juggling spoons, to dancing on the tables.

By now all (that is, from the wagon) have sat down to the meal Brett prepared with Svetlana and are enjoying it. The exception to this is that Mykeal Kaid and the older man who was with him (this older man stands by Kaid almost as if he was a bodyguard). Kaid is outside with the gear, which has been brought forward to the main gate, though has not been taken inside, because of the size of the cage.

Robert “The Drake” Tyrell lounges against the column of the gate, watching Kaid, who makes it a point to ignore him. You notice at this point that Drake is now wearing leather armor and a green cloak, not unlike the ones he had before. Further, he is wearing a short sword. His hand is resting on the hilt, but also pushing it obviously forward, as if to prove a point, though he says nothing.

”I can see that you are all good people,” Kaid says. ”Excellent! Rest assured, when I have returned to my homeland and made my intentions clear you shall be well-rewarded. That I promise you. But before we do anything, we first have business,” Kaid adds in a matter of fact way.

”That man,”he says, pointing at Drake ”is a bandit and a highway robber. For such crimes death by the rope or sword is prescribed. I would prefer noose, but I am not partial to either method, and

...

Actually, Kaid went to take a nap, litterally. He plans on rising for dinner, and seeing the man Drake hang. He has so told his 'bodygaurd' Gerard, who stands at his door.

You may revisit your entire speech at dinner, and try to lump in, or adjust, your diplomacy checks as needed then. Between now and dinner, you may want to try another tactic.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Brett Rowan wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

Words from Kaid

From the steaming kitchen Brett is toddling fast with kettles and some large pots. Behind him is Svetlana, carrying platters which she lays out on the tables under the heavy covering in front of the main house.

”Ho! Lads, Ho lasses, and all ye children of them above; soups on!” he calls out. This draws the attention of the hungry children almost immediately, but they do not rush for food, but move slowly and cautiously, as though not ready for the possibility of trust… yet.

But Brett has a way with the children and before long has them laughing or at least smiling shyly at his capering and antics; from blowing smoke rings to juggling spoons, to dancing on the tables.

By now all (that is, from the wagon) have sat down to the meal Brett prepared with Svetlana and are enjoying it. The exception to this is that Mykeal Kaid and the older man who was with him (this older man stands by Kaid almost as if he was a bodyguard). Kaid is outside with the gear, which has been brought forward to the main gate, though has not been taken inside, because of the size of the cage.

Robert “The Drake” Tyrell lounges against the column of the gate, watching Kaid, who makes it a point to ignore him. You notice at this point that Drake is now wearing leather armor and a green cloak, not unlike the ones he had before. Further, he is wearing a short sword. His hand is resting on the hilt, but also pushing it obviously forward, as if to prove a point, though he says nothing.

”I can see that you are all good people,” Kaid says. ”Excellent! Rest assured, when I have returned to my homeland and made my intentions clear you shall be well-rewarded. That I promise you. But before we do anything, we first have business,” Kaid adds in a matter of fact way.

”That man,”he says, pointing at Drake ”is a bandit and a highway robber. For such crimes death by the rope or sword is prescribed. I would prefer noose, but I am not partial to

...

"I don't mind asking some questions because I sure would like some answers. But as to that young girl mooning after Drake, wouldn't it better if we asked him to talk with her? I have a feeling if I ask, she may become mute or at the least indifferent or suspicious. But, since she seems to have a thing for Drake, he could 'persuade' her easily enough, don't you think? Even you may stand a better chance at persuading the Dasha lass to talk ... " Ariarh let the sentence trail off.

"As to that Gerard fellow, I honestly think Alaric would have the best chance with that one. I could be present, though, in case I can offer any assistance. I should go and speak to Alaric first and hear his thoughts on the matter."


Note to players

Two quick things. I haven't heard anything from "Leto" this weekend, and today, even though several players pointed out to me he's been positing on other Play by Post sights with other alias. Point is, he's available to post, he's not posting here. Do we still keep him? I figure we give him a day or so, if no post forthcomming, we can just ease him out. What do YOU guys have to say? Let me know on that.

Next, concernign today's experience...

I mean to give out XP each week. But today I am feeling saucy... since everyone made posts today, you all get XP.

For people one level 1 you get 65 XP

For people on level 2 you get 100 XP

If your new total pushes you to level 2, take it. For HP you can either roll and post it, or take average (round up).


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

If you can slow down just a little I do not have time to reply before the time line has moved.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Dain GM wrote:

Note to players

Two quick things. I haven't heard anything from "Leto" this weekend, and today, even though several players pointed out to me he's been positing on other Play by Post sights with other alias. Point is, he's available to post, he's not posting here. Do we still keep him? I figure we give him a day or so, if no post forthcomming, we can just ease him out. What do YOU guys have to say? Let me know on that.

I think we should give him a chance to post or even respond to email (if you have his address, that is, and have sent him a message asking why he hasn't been posting). Waiting two days seems fair and then we can act accordingly, IMO.


male Tiefling Gestalt staff magus/weapon adept monk 5
Dain GM wrote:

Note to players

Two quick things. I haven't heard anything from "Leto" this weekend, and today, even though several players pointed out to me he's been positing on other Play by Post sights with other alias. Point is, he's available to post, he's not posting here. Do we still keep him? I figure we give him a day or so, if no post forthcomming, we can just ease him out. What do YOU guys have to say? Let me know on that.

Next, concernign today's experience...

I mean to give out XP each week. But today I am feeling saucy... since everyone made posts today, you all get XP.

For people one level 1 you get 65 XP

For people on level 2 you get 100 XP

If your new total pushes you to level 2, take it. For HP you can either roll and post it, or take average (round up).

I like saucy. ;-)

Gideon will Be sleeping lightly and watching over drake, if possible without his knowledge. Remember Gideon can see in the dark and he'll be using this to his advantage.


Gideon Samus Shaw wrote:
Dain GM wrote:

Note to players

Two quick things. I haven't heard anything from "Leto" this weekend, and today, even though several players pointed out to me he's been positing on other Play by Post sights with other alias. Point is, he's available to post, he's not posting here. Do we still keep him? I figure we give him a day or so, if no post forthcomming, we can just ease him out. What do YOU guys have to say? Let me know on that.

Next, concernign today's experience...

I mean to give out XP each week. But today I am feeling saucy... since everyone made posts today, you all get XP.

For people one level 1 you get 65 XP

For people on level 2 you get 100 XP

If your new total pushes you to level 2, take it. For HP you can either roll and post it, or take average (round up).

I like saucy. ;-)

Gideon will Be sleeping lightly and watching over drake, if possible without his knowledge. Remember Gideon can see in the dark and he'll be using this to his advantage.

No worries, but it is mid-afternoon. Drake is outside tending to the dead bodies of the bandits, under the supervision of Leto and his Eidelon, and the girl Dasha.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

Smendor is thinking about Oleg's offer. He is crunching the numbers in his head and thinking about travel times if the group where to sell everything on their own.

He does know for sure there is not room in this little Trade Post for that many animals. The barn will not hold more than 6, so he is not sure how Oleg will even stable them.

Smendor also knows he is not going to sell them all before winter and from the looks of it there is not enough winter feed for that many when the weather gets really bad either.

It may be best to sell of most of it and put some into oleg's shop but all of the horses cannot stay here.

There is really no way for me the player to know if that is a good deal or not. So I assume I would need to toss a merchant check and you would than give me the other options. Please take into the logic from above. There really is no way to keep all those animals in good shape in such a small area.

Merchant Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


info to players

1. Please let me know what you think of Oleg's proposal direclty.

2. Please let me know directly what you think about having Leto still on. I don't mind either way, but a reasonable time limit for not posting seems fair, escpially with other people asking me to join. Just let me know what you think.

3. Please email me your updated information if you have raised level. By now this should include everyone but Leto and Ariarh.

4. Finally, let me know what your comments are regarding Drake

Okay...

I've been gone all day, so I've been posting a lot to catch up, but I'm posting tons! So I will slow down, and bounce on in an hour and see what everyone is doing.


Smendor wrote:

Smendor is thinking about Oleg's offer. He is crunching the numbers in his head and thinking about travel times if the group where to sell everything on their own.

He does know for sure there is not room in this little Trade Post for that many animals. The barn will not hold more than 6, so he is not sure how Oleg will even stable them.

Smendor also knows he is not going to sell them all before winter and from the looks of it there is not enough winter feed for that many when the weather gets really bad either.

It may be best to sell of most of it and put some into oleg's shop but all of the horses cannot stay here.

There is really no way for me the player to know if that is a good deal or not. So I assume I would need to toss a merchant check and you would than give me the other options. Please take into the logic from above. There really is no way to keep all those animals in good shape in such a small area.

Merchant Check: 1d20+7

The only way you can sell the horses is if you take them to a buyer with the appropriate gold. That may not be possible. Whatever Oleg gets for the horses he will give you 85% of the cut.

HOWEVER, that seems a little high. General buyer's market is about 10%. You think he is playing hardball though, only because he expects to bargain down to 10%. It is a formality. Hemming and hawing will drop his price to 10% of all sales.

As for horses, you can try to stable them yourselves, and wait to find a buyer yourself, but there are other things out there to do...

If you agree with Oleg's new plan of ten percent...

Let me know. I am taking a 60 minute break from posting to let everyone catch up. If you agree with Oleg's proposal we will split the cost of stuff between players. Then, you can decide what you want to do with your loot. Just let me know...


Alaric is amenable to 10%.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

Speaking to Alaric alone ,"There is no way we should let that much money walk out the door under the eye of an old man servant and a few kids, and only a crazy person would try such a stupid trip.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)

Ariarh is amenable to the 10%.


Smendor wrote:
Speaking to Alaric alone ,"There is no way we should let that much money walk out the door under the eye of an old man servant and a few kids, and only a crazy person would try such a stupid trip.

I agree but what is to be done. It is theirs by rights and we have no claim to it. Would you send some of us with them? We have work here with the bandits and we dare not leave Oleg undefended. Especially after what just happened. I doubt this Stag Lord will take it kindly that his people were killed.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

I assume the group is good with that vote. I will wait to make sure but I assume someone will go with that deal and we will have more than 50%

Smendor is also good with a the 10% cut. Oleg I think we have deal, but i have one last stipulation. I will be keeping my own books on any of the goods we have in your market. I would also like to speak with any of the traders that move though these parts so I know who is doing what. There could be good market opportunists we are missing.

You can all see Smendor has a medium size book of about 50 pages that he uses as reference material.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Alaric Winter wrote:
Smendor wrote:
Speaking to Alaric alone ,"There is no way we should let that much money walk out the door under the eye of an old man servant and a few kids, and only a crazy person would try such a stupid trip.
I agree but what is to be done. It is theirs by rights and we have no claim to it. Would you send some of us with them? We have work here with the bandits and we dare not leave Oleg undefended. Especially after what just happened. I doubt this Stag Lord will take it kindly that his people were killed.

Ry sees Alaric and Smendor talking quietly between themselves. She generally doesn't like interrupting private conversations but she needs to speak to Alaric about questioning Gerard, Squire Kaid's bodyguard.

Ry makes up her mind to go over to the two. "Excuse me, gentleman. I don't mean to disturb your privacy here, but Alaric I need to speak with you about questioning the squire's bodyguard." She waits presently for a response, maintaining eye contact with one and then the other companion.


Female Elf Ranger 1/Bard 1

Tess waits for the negotiations to be over, trusting the men to have a better perspective on how to get the best out of the deal Oleg was proposing. After they are done Tess stands and clears her throat and if that doesn't get everyone's attention she will bang her fist on the table. Now that we have that business out of the way there is another matter I want to address. Her eyes can over the entire party and she looks somewhat distressed. We have been called here together and while there is no reason to trust each other and it's been made remarkably clear that some of us don't trust others in this group there is no denying we are here together and to survive we must work together. This inner-party squabbling and testing of each others powers has to stop. I understand its how some...men find common ground but I ask that when you are in the presence of myself and guests that are visiting the store, we keep our hands to ourselves. If this is a problem I will not hesitate to do what my mom used to do to me when I used to fight with my cousins, I will put people in corners, and if I need to I won't hesitate to put anyone over my knee. We must live up to our apparent reputations here.

She pauses and lets her point sink in, her eyes roaming over the group before she continues. Now that we have that dealt with there is the matter of dividing up our findings from the last fight with the bandits. I myself only desire the use of one of the horses, my share of the gold found, and possibly the breastplate if no one else needs it.


Ariarh Kane wrote:


Ry makes up her mind to go over to the two. "Excuse me, gentleman. I don't mean to disturb your privacy here, but Alaric I need to speak with you about questioning the squire's bodyguard." She waits presently for a response, maintaining eye contact with one and then the other companion.

Alaric looks up and smiles at Ry, Ah my savior from the battle. What, pray tell, may I do for you? He looks at you intently as you tell him about questioning the bodyguard. Of course, of course. That definitely needs investigating. Let us go see what he has to say? Alaric offers his arm to Ry and heads towards where the bodyguard is.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter
Alaric Winter wrote:
Smendor wrote:
Speaking to Alaric alone ,"There is no way we should let that much money walk out the door under the eye of an old man servant and a few kids, and only a crazy person would try such a stupid trip.
I agree but what is to be done. It is theirs by rights and we have no claim to it. Would you send some of us with them? We have work here with the bandits and we dare not leave Oleg undefended. Especially after what just happened. I doubt this Stag Lord will take it kindly that his people were killed.

I say we do with with the person that has stopped playing

Reply to Alaric,"The best way to know what is intentions are would be to offer him an escort if only for a few days. We can spare the odd one and his large servant.

I would also like to be around when you speak of such things so I can judge the truth of his words.


Smendor wrote:
Alaric Winter wrote:
Smendor wrote:
Speaking to Alaric alone ,"There is no way we should let that much money walk out the door under the eye of an old man servant and a few kids, and only a crazy person would try such a stupid trip.
I agree but what is to be done. It is theirs by rights and we have no claim to it. Would you send some of us with them? We have work here with the bandits and we dare not leave Oleg undefended. Especially after what just happened. I doubt this Stag Lord will take it kindly that his people were killed.

I say we do with with the person that has stopped playing

Reply to Alaric,"The best way to know what is intentions are would be to offer him an escort if only for a few days. We can spare the odd one and his large servant.

I would also like to be around when you speak of such things so I can judge the truth of his words.

To Tess before we leave: My apologies my lady. It will not happen again I assure you. Smendor and I just needed to bury the hatchet so to speak and in the future we will make sure to do so in private but I do not believe it will be necessary.

To Smendor: Perhaps, but we should ask him what he thinks of it and I would be happy to have you with us. I am good at talking...not so good at listening I'm afraid.


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Alaric Winter wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:


Ry makes up her mind to go over to the two. "Excuse me, gentleman. I don't mean to disturb your privacy here, but Alaric I need to speak with you about questioning the squire's bodyguard." She waits presently for a response, maintaining eye contact with one and then the other companion.

Alaric looks up and smiles at Ry, Ah my savior from the battle. What, pray tell, may I do for you? He looks at you intently as you tell him about questioning the bodyguard. Of course, of course. That definitely needs investigating. Let us go see what he has to say? Alaric offers his arm to Ry and heads towards where the bodyguard is.

Ry readily accepts Alaric's proffered arm with a smile. She liked his polite manners and was beginning to get used to them.

"Brett says we need more information about Kaid's plans. I mean the uppity-man thinks he can do as he pleases without heeding the thoughts of others. I can assist, if you need me to "charm" the guard, but I didn't think he would talk to me directly. He hasn't said a word to anyone so far."


Ariarh Kane wrote:
Alaric Winter wrote:
Ariarh Kane wrote:


Ry makes up her mind to go over to the two. "Excuse me, gentleman. I don't mean to disturb your privacy here, but Alaric I need to speak with you about questioning the squire's bodyguard." She waits presently for a response, maintaining eye contact with one and then the other companion.

Alaric looks up and smiles at Ry, Ah my savior from the battle. What, pray tell, may I do for you? He looks at you intently as you tell him about questioning the bodyguard. Of course, of course. That definitely needs investigating. Let us go see what he has to say? Alaric offers his arm to Ry and heads towards where the bodyguard is.

Ry readily accepts Alaric's proffered arm with a smile. She liked his polite manners and was beginning to get used to them.

"Brett says we need more information about Kaid's plans. I mean the uppity-man thinks he can do as he pleases without heeding the thoughts of others. I can assist, if you need me to "charm" the guard, but I didn't think he would talk to me directly. He hasn't said a word to anyone so far."

Would be happy to continue but I need to head to bed. Little ones will be up in about 6 hours lol. Joe please NPC me if you need to continue.

EDIT:AND YAY! POST 500! *blows confetti over everyone*


Female Aasimar Druid 7 (Noble)
Tessara Varial wrote:

Tess waits for the negotiations to be over, trusting the men to have a better perspective on how to get the best out of the deal Oleg was proposing. After they are done Tess stands and clears her throat and if that doesn't get everyone's attention she will bang her fist on the table. Now that we have that business out of the way there is another matter I want to address. Her eyes can over the entire party and she looks somewhat distressed. We have been called here together and while there is no reason to trust each other and it's been made remarkably clear that some of us don't trust others in this group there is no denying we are here together and to survive we must work together. This inner-party squabbling and testing of each others powers has to stop. I understand its how some...men find common ground but I ask that when you are in the presence of myself and guests that are visiting the store, we keep our hands to ourselves. If this is a problem I will not hesitate to do what my mom used to do to me when I used to fight with my cousins, I will put people in corners, and if I need to I won't hesitate to put anyone over my knee. We must live up to our apparent reputations here.

She pauses and lets her point sink in, her eyes roaming over the group before she continues. Now that we have that dealt with there is the matter of dividing up our findings from the last fight with the bandits. I myself only desire the use of one of the horses, my share of the gold found, and possibly the breastplate if no one else needs it.

Ry smiles quietly, head a little down so as to not directly offend any of the males. She was beginning to respect Tess' way of not mincing words and not permitting the men to push her aside. Secretly, Ariarh would love to see Tess put someone in the corner or even smack them soundly on their behinds (as long as it wasn't hers!). They have been acting like little boys to date with their preening egos and showing off. Ry made note to try and get to know the other female in their motley party.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

To Tess,"I think I will be doing what I want, but I see the wisdom in your words. Our work here would be less fruitful if no one can see though their black eyes. Looking back at Alaric


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

I also need for sleep. I will see what has been done when i open my eyes to yet another great day.


Male Dwarf Shielded Fighter

Drake is cool with Smendor right now.


Please Read

Okay some of you have posted the answers, some all over the place. I just need things succinct. Also, I need to get the updated character sheets. That should be from everyone except from Ariarh.

1. Please let me know what you think of Oleg's proposal direclty.

2. Please let me know directly what you think about having Leto still on. I don't mind either way, but a reasonable time limit for not posting seems fair, escpially with other people asking me to join. Just let me know what you think.

3. Please email me your updated information if you have raised level. By now this should include everyone but Leto and Ariarh.

4. Finally, let me know what your comments are regarding Drake

Those are the questions. If you could write it like

1. Oleg's proposal is great/not great
2. Leto can still post if he does X
3. My updated character sheet is in the mail
4. I will fight to help Drake, to hurt Drake, or remain neutral.

Sorry for the crazy guidelines here... It just makes it a lot easier for me to find out everyone's answers.

451 to 500 of 10,695 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dain's King Maker Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.