Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DaWay's Rise of the Rune Lords - Burnt Offerings (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Welcome to Sandpoint, Varisia! You have arrived just in time for the Swallowtail Festival and the reopening of the Cathedral after the old one burned down five years ago.


301 to 350 of 1,252 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth is distracted from Aimea's comments as Foxy descends to the floor and then begins to rub against her leg. Arabeth actually withdraws slightly, as if completely unsure with what to do next. Slowly, hesitantly...she reaches down and tentatively begins to stroke Foxy on the head, moving her fingers to gently scratch and kneed the fox behind the ears.

At the mention of the word 'Magnamar' Arabeth looks up, though not abandoning her attention of Foxy.

"But Magnamar? Magnamar is a hug city! With big...city...type things..." Arabeth stumbles over what to say. Obviously at a loss to even begin to describe what she thinks and feels. She glances away, flustered.

Her attention fixing again upon Foxy and boldly Arabeth lifts the fox up onto her lap. Gently, with exploratory fingers, she begins to work out exactly where and how the animal likes its attention. In looking down Arabeth's dark tresses hang to conceal her face.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Foxy rolls onto his back and snuggles up against Arabeth.

"Magnimar is... it's nice... I mean its tiny compared to Absalom and some of the other really big cities. I mean Absalom's docks were larger than Magnimar is in its entirety. Though I don't know I could be misremembering I was a little girl when I was there last." She sighs softly.

"And here I sound like some sort of snob, it really is impressive I suppose, but you grow up there and you tend to not notice how amazing things are.... But I will take your rather cute response as confirmation that my guess was correct."

She smiles and looks into Arabeth's eyes when she turns back. "Even ignoring Magnimar there are lots of interesting things out there to see and try though."

"I think Foxy likes you."


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth wiggles happily as the fox snuggles in.

"Sorry? What?" Arabeth absently pulls her hair back with one hand, the other never leaving the happy seeming fox. She blinks at Aimea, a blush still evident upon her cheeks.

"Well..it's just that other than coming here as a sort of holiday. I...don't leave home...when I'm at home in Riddleport much..." Arabeth's voice trails off even as her cheeks become slightly redder in embarrassment.

"I mean, the Goblins today? That has been the most...the most...I mean, I've been show how to fight and...and...things. But, to actually use those skills? To swing a sword that is not for just practice?" Again Arabeth's words come to a halt, her gaze sweeping the room.

"I mean," And she points off to Ameiko, "Ameiko? There is some one who has had adventures..." Arabeth breathes, her eyes growing distant.

"The tales she tells..." And again Arabeth sighs knowing she can't do justice to the way her friend Ameiko can use words, all the while her hands keep Foxy lavished with attention.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"You could of fooled me. Don't worry about having adventures, just relax, take a deep breath. Enjoy life for what it is and don't be afraid to act. That's the only advice I can give. Not that it is much." Aimea continued to look into her eyes. A hand moving to brush the hair out of her face. "Is there something in life you want Arabeth?"


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeh tilts her head back and laughs lightly, "Is there truly something in life that I want?" She replies rhetorically, still rubbing and petting the fox gently.

The silence stretches on a little as Arabeth gathers her thoughts,

"Well..." She looks back to Aimea, "I suppose I must experience more of life beyond the safety of my home's walls for me to even have an idea on how to answer that question." She smiles,

"Unlike yourself who's life has experienced a whole city of said many walls to be able to have a broader view." Arabeth reaches out and takes a sip from her mug with one hand. Then offers a toast towards the Half-Elf lass.

"So...here's to learning and adventure." She offers. (^_^)

MORE alcohol! (^_^)


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"It is not a question one often has an answer to, but just asking the question is enough. Though keep in mind that may not make any sense I have had quite a bit to drink." She smiles and takes another drink.

"I will drink to that." She smiles again her cheeks flush red with alcohol.

Aimea continues to look towards Arabeth and smiling at her, she is in a better mood and her posture is relaxed and open.

"I am uncertain at this point if I can leave this chair... no... I think I can... I just can't seem to motivate myself to do so. Tell me more about your life back home. I have heard things about riddleport, not good things I am afraid. Though I am sure none apply to you."

Aimea took another drink from her mug, her tongue slowly licking any extra ale from her lips. "Or do they?" she added with a sly smile.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth smiles as the pair share their toast. At Aimea's question of home Arabeth sighs,

"Well...I too hear other people's tales of Riddleport, though mainly when I'm traveling too or from there." Arabeth looks away, seeming to focus on actually looking North as if that might help. She shrugs, an effort that shifts her great cloak of feathers.

"Is it true about what they say? I have really not been outside of the walls of my home there enough to honestly know." Arabeth replies, her face blushing with her admission of how naive she is about the world at large.

"I suppose you would say I've had a privileged...No, that's not the right word. I've had a very sheltered life..." She sighs and looks down concentrating on Foxy. Arabeth takes another long drink from her mug, then blinks at Aimea.

"What do you mean about getting up?" She looks about and actually seems to notice the time and what others might be doing.

"Ah...indeed the night does draw longer." Arabeth smiles, "Well...our rooms are on the same floor upstairs. Perhaps we can help steer each other in the right directions?" She suggests, though Arabeth suddenly squirms realizing she is not sure how to move a contented fox from her lap...

"Um..."


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea smiles, "Come on Foxy, I know Arabeth is probably comfortable, but let her get up." The fox leaped up, wandered over to Aimea before leaping up at her and disappearing into a fox shaped tattoo on her arm.

Aimea stands up on the unsteady legs, "Escort me?"


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth stands, finding herself wobbling a little also under the influence of the partaking she's been doing of Ameiko's fine beverages, and leans forward to watch the magic that is the fox seeming to disappear and blend into Aimea's arm. She starts, a little surprised by Aimea's request, though Arabeth quickly smiles and offers Aimea a supporting arm.

As the pair walk towards the stairs which lead up to the patron's rooms of the Rusty Dragon Arabeth can't help but stop by Ameiko and giving her friend a hug as she wishes her a good night also, (And whispering something in Ameiko's ear to which she replies with a nod of understanding)

DM DaWay:
[o0c]Nothing sinister, Arabeth is just organizing her times of r bathing come the new morning (^_~)[/ooc]

(Not that Arabeth is trying to hide anything, but I am unsure of how well those down stairs an notice what is going on up above)

At the top of the stairs and in the more secluded shading of the upper story Arabeth stops.

"Please, let me just..." She reaches up and removes the jeweled clasps which have been holding her cloak about her shoulders. Arabeth sighs in relief as, once free, the great gossamer feathered wings spread out and she utters a soft groan as she flexes her pinions.

"Oooooo...to have them free..." Arabeth mutters with some satisfaction as she resumes escorting Aimea along the hallway.

"It's like....always having your arm bound in a sling." She explains absently, more intent upon peering at the numbers and placing of the patron's rooms to discern whose is whose.

Eventually they com to,

1d2 ⇒ 2 ( 1) Arabeth's room 2) Aimea's room)

And Arabeth bows formally to her Half-Elven friend,

Here we are, M'Lady. Yourself brought all safe and sound."

Ref Save:1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 2 = 10(-2 or more due to being a tad tipsy from the evening's drinking) And she loses her balance and stumbles into Aimea with a 'Whoops!', a giggle and a tumbled flurry of great feathered wings.

"Oh! Why, I do believe the sudden increase in altitude has caused the drink to go to quite my head!" Arabeth apologizes, even as she begins to try and extricate her wings and herself from around Aimea. (^_^)

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin chuckles. "A fellow can barely get a word in edgewise with those two around! Well, at the very least, things with them around should be... interesting." he says as he nods good night to Alric.

He throws back the last of his drink and hops down from the chair. As he heads across the room, he waves an exaggerated bow to Ameiko and thanks her for her hospitality. He then saunters up the stairs to bed.


I do apologize if our banter has become a tad excess...


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric stays in the common room for some time, enjoying the company, though saying very little... He bids the ladies goodnight as they head upstairs, and then Cerin as well. Finally, he heads out and to his own lodgings in town, with plans on returning early in the morning to join the others for breakfast.

Lantern Lodge

Male

23 Rova 4707
approximately 830 a.m.
Rusty Dragon in Sandpoint, Varisia

You are greeted the next morning as you make your way down the stairs with a loud cheer and with a warm breakfast. You have officially been labelled the heroes of sandpoint.

There are a couple scenes but I want to know how you would like to carry out your day?

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin plans on wandering around and finding out more about Sandpoint. He might see if one of the others more familiar with the town might be willing to act as a guide. He also plans on keeping an eye out for any job opportunities, as he has no money. Although if people keep offering free food he certainly won't say no!


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

The Moring:
Arabeth awakens. She blinks sleepily taking in the tavern room in the early predawn light. Slowly she begins to gently both extricate herself from the bed covers and the other person she has awoken with.

'Good morning..." She says quietly to Aimea, gently stroking Aimea's arm as the other woman comes awake.

I leave the finer details of the previous evening between the two to Aimea to expand upon. (^_^)

Arabeth is soon making preparations to go out into a quiet,secluded spot and greet the dawn with Aimea.

Come the early morning Arabeth and Aimea return from their dawn vigil. Arabeth treats Amiea (And any other of the the others who are in the common room for the morning) to one of Aeimko's morning 'special' breakfasts.

After the meal is finished Arabeth heads off and luxuriates in a welcome bath.

Once dressed in her fresh cloths, her seeming ubiquitous great feathered cape still draped around her shoulders, she would offer Ameiko a jaunty wave and question others about their plans for the day and where they might be going and if they might enjoy company?

(^_^)

Places Arabeth would like to visit:

1) 'The Kitten's Kiss': This is part fun and pleasure and part 'Work' from her home temple. Personally to maybe say hello to friends (Not for anything physical...yet...) Any messages etc that Arabeth might have for them, or things they might want conveyed home etc.

I hope I am not being too 'out of line' with this. But I Arabeth does have the trait that makes her 'friendly' with Sandpoint and, since she is from the temple of Calistra, I would assume that other 'establishments' might make use of some of the temple's services? *Bows*

2) Any of the 'Stores' in town whether general of other wise to look for items available here that might not be available back 'Home'.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Arabeth:
Aimea awakes next to the strange but beautiful woman. Her arms wrapped around her. "Um.. Sorry I didn't mean to... oh right." she smiled sweetly as she remembered the previous night oh to be a fly on that wall

"Good Morning Arabeth." She smiled again. "I hadn't intended all of that... but thank you, thank you for letting me forget what all has happened to me and bringing me a small slice of happiness." Aimea is rather clingy and cuddly with the woman until they dress and leave to pray.

Once greeting the rising sun in reverence to the dawnflower. "Beautiful" she smiled.

"Never hurts to have her back you know... plus Desna is not the jealous type." she then says her proper prayers to her actual goddess, Desna.

After the morning she eats, has a small spot of ale to ease the headache and cleans up and dons her revealing silken 'armor'.

She smiles a lot this morning, but makes sure to give Arabeth her space. Not wanting to look like a home sick child in her eyes.

"I would not mind exploring the town a bit. Though I am concerned about the goblin situation. I wonder if the town has any plan to deal with them? "

She smiled at Arabeth, "But I'd love to see the town with you... if you want I mean..." she trailed off and look at her feet embarrassed. "I mean... with everyone else too." she added quickly.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

To Aimea: Feel free to adjust your post to highlight your possible intention to see the town with her. I hope my previous post was clear on her intent to be sociable with every one. (^_^)

*Bows It is most fun Role playing with you Mistress Aimea. (^_^)

*Arabeth turns her gaze towards the other characters in the group* (^_~)


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Clarified =)

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

After his morning prayer by the lakeside, Cerin eats with gusto. He thanks Arabeth for her generosity and complements Ameiko for the wonderful breakfast afterwards.

At Arabeth's inquiry, Cerin responds "I would like to explore Sandpoint a bit, and I certainly would enjoy the company! Of anyone who wishes to come along, of course!" he quickly adds.

"If you really are worried, Aimea, we could probably stop by the sheriff, constable, or whoever's office to see if they have any additional information about them."


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth smiles at Aimea's and Cerinnibert's requests and she happily awaits for the to finish their breakfasts at a leisurely pace (As well as any one else, for that matter) before heading off into town.

"There's just one place I must pop in and visit..." She mentions to her friends...Eventually leading the group to a nice, multistory building tucked away on a side street. She knocks upon the door and skips inside, inviting the others to come in and relax in the buildings 'Front parlor' while she just catches up quickly with some other friends. (^_^)

After but a short while she rejoins her companions and they exit back onto Sandpoint's streets.

"Now....where are the stores...?" Arabeth asks brightly.

It's been a while since I've seen a map of Sandpoint and so I forget exactly where the 'Kitten's Kiss' is located. Some where between the docks and the beach, is it not?


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea smiles, "hmm I think they are mostly along the water front to the south. But that is just my guess" She says to Arabeth.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar will Join Aimea, Arabeth and Cerin on their tour of the town.

This is my first visit to the town, I would love the guided tour and can't think of better company.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric arrives back at the Rusty Dragon just as those who stayed the night there are preparing to leave. He grabs a quick breakfast of a sticky buns and cheese to eat along the way and joins the others for a walking tour of Sandpoint.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

"Alric, as you have been in this fine town a while, perhaps you could give us a tour? I'm sure as an entertainer you would know where the best places to visit would be!"


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

"Of course, I'd be glad to be your guide through the city! Where would you like to go? Your wish is my command..."

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

"The ladies said they would like to go shopping, although I'm not quite sure what they are looking for..." He looks at Arabeth and Aimea quizzically.

"Personally, I would just like to have a look around, see what this town has to offer. Maybe you could suggest places of interest?"


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

"Well, you're leaving one of the most interesting places, the Rusty Dragon, of course." Alric chuckles. "If the ladies would like we can head over to Market Street, and there's always the Theatre, which is one of the MOST interesting places in town. The Old Light is of course something you shouldn't miss while you're in town. It's probably the most fascinating enigma in Sandpoint." He motions in various directions as he mentions different parts of town, and waits to hear where you'd like to go first.

(Alric (the character) knows the town better than -I- (the player) do. I have a map which shows streets and street names (it's in the player guide for the AP), but not exactly where things are in town (except the light and the new cathedral), so the GM might have to step in if you want to know exactly where in town we go... otherwise we can just wing it. I am assuming Market Street has a lot of shops on it, but I could be wrong.)


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe comes downstairs, her pace slowing as she reaches the bottom of the steps, as she sees the others gathered about.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"I am willing to go where ever." Aimea adds with a smile.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin smiles at Blythe as she comes down the stairs. "Good Morning! We were just discussing a little tour of the town. Would you like to join us? There's plenty of food." He motions to a chair near him.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth makes room for Blythe to join the group at their breakfast table. (^_^)

Lantern Lodge

Male

Alric, during the tour you are approached by a young voluptuous woman who says that she needs your help.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Arabeth does nothing more than slightly raise an eyebrow while she continues to look at the surrounding shops and stores. That she also walks a smaller distance away, seeming to give Alric more space, is obviously just a coincidence. (^_~)


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe purses her lips and rocks on her heals for a moment. She seems to come to a decision, and joins them.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

"My help? Why of course, how can I help you?" Alric smiles at the lady even while he tries to gauge her intent.

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 11 (obviously not very successful at this)


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Crunch:
Untrained Sense motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea looks on interested, but does her best not to butt in.

Lantern Lodge

Male

She closes in close enough for you to feel her full breasts brush up against your arm. She places a had on your chest and the other wrapped around onto your shoulder, Alric, leans in close and whispers.

Alric, Perception 15:
We have a problem in my families basement. You seem to be good with that thing of yours. Care to help take care of our problem.

She kisses you on the cheek and gives you a sultry look. Not bad for her only being at most 18 years old.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric blushes a little at the close brush with the young lady and the kiss. Then he manages somehow to shake himself out of the mode of rushing off to her basement immediately long enough to ask, "What sort of 'problem'?"

While waiting for a response, he looks to the others for a moment to gauge their reactions, assuming they even heard her.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe smirks, her eyebrows raised.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"And I thought I moved fast..."

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Grinning, Blythe meets Alric's eyes. She bounces her eyebrows. "Classy, Alric."


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea leans over to Blythe and sheepishly adds, "He moves fast, you know he was tryin' to get me to home with him last night." and then nudges her playfully as if to admit she's purposely taking it out of context.

Lantern Lodge

Male

Oh, it's just a problem with rats in the basement. Don't worry you can handle it. No need to involve your friends.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

"Well, my friends are here with me, no reason they can't come along and help with a little rat problem, eh friends?" He turns to the others, not completely trusting this young lady, though in truth he can find nothing untoward in her plea other than her up front familiarity. "All the quicker we can deal with it if we go together, after all, I'm their guide today and they would be lost in the city without me. Come, show us the way."

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin rolls his eyes and shakes his head at Alric's cluelessness.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

"Actually...I think we need to go...shop. For woman things." she snorts back her laughter. "You got a couple of rats, right?" she elbows Aimea back in the ribs, trying to keep a straight face.

Lantern Lodge

Male

No, no, it's not that big of a problem. You will be all that is needed, besides your friends look busy heading towards the shops. She grabs Alric's hand and starts to pull him.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Yes.. lady things.. and elf things... that is what we need. We better hurry I think the Elf Shop only opens in the morning... Have fun Catching Rats Alric." Aimea giggles a bit.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric blushes furiously as he realizes that he's not going to be able to get out of this in any way and his friends aren't going to help him... he sighs, then chuckles softly and takes the young lady's arm. "Lead on, pretty lady... I am your servant."

301 to 350 of 1,252 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Rise of the Runelords - Burnt Offerings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.