Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DaWay's Rise of the Rune Lords - Burnt Offerings (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Welcome to Sandpoint, Varisia! You have arrived just in time for the Swallowtail Festival and the reopening of the Cathedral after the old one burned down five years ago.


201 to 250 of 1,252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth strides forwards, removing the clasp and chain which fasten her cloak about her shoulders. Instead of the black garment falling to the ground, the feathered panes stretch out revealing themselves to be great sable pinions.

"HOLD!" She calls, trying to attract the Goblins and distract them from their sport.

"Stand fast and prepare for judgment!" She cries proudly.

Intimidate:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

An effect slightly spoiled as she struggles slightly to draw her sword from its scabbard.

Preparing to cast a spell on the next round.

Arabeth is making herself a target for the little vermin. Every one else make your attacks count. (^_^)


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar will charge the nearest goblin and swing

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

that is both my rounds actions btw. charge is a full round so it actually went in round 1. surprise round I could have only done a single action so would have just charged on round 1


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Foxy will rush back to Aimea's side as she pints her finger and fires a ray of frost at the Goblin leader. Hoping to catch him flat footed.

Surprise Round
Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Against touch AC (Flat-footed touch if hes not moved yet

Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Im so sick of Goblins! Be Careful Arabeth and Sir Knight!"

Round One.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Against touch AC (Flat-footed touch if hes not moved yet

Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Radbar:
Radbar, if I'm not mistaken, you can charge as a Standard action, if you have room. You just can't take any other actions.

"If you are able to take only a standard action on your turn, you can still charge, but you are only allowed to move up to your speed (instead of up to double your speed) and you cannot draw a weapon unless you possess the Quick Draw feat. You can't use this option unless you are restricted to taking only a standard action on your turn." taken from PFSRD.com


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

surprise round:

Alric casts grease on the commando's dogslicer. dc 14 reflex save to avoid having weapon greased, if he fails save, he drops weapon.

round 1

Alric moves forward, activating archaeologist's luck as a swift action, drawing his scimitar and slicing at the nearest goblin.

to hit: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17

damage if 17 hits: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea smiles at both Radbar and Alric as they swing at their respective goblins.

Wow they both fight so well... this isn't going to make it easier to answer Arabeth's question. Her cheeks blushed even more red than they were.

"See Arabeth, deciding things is hard!"


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Blythe:
Thank you. I had missed that.

lol luckily someone knows the rules better than I do.

The swing for the first round action.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Radgar:
And the kicker is, Alric can't draw his sword as a move action on round 1...he doesn't have quick draw or a +1 Bab...but I don't want to lawyer, lol. Your's helps you...his doesn't. So I stay 'shhhhhh...'


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe draws her pistol quickly, aims at a goblin running towards her, and fires.

Crunch:
Blythe draws her gun and fires at a goblin no one else is approaching within 30 ft., using deadly aim 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 damage. If within 20 ft, it is vs. Touch AC. She moves 5 ft. forward.


Male Human Nomad Witch

"Well, at least I've got the bow, now . . .. Shouldn't these things have given up by now?'

Surprise Action

Jarl takes a shortbow attack at the goblin champion.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage+Sneak Attack (if within 30'): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (2) = 6

First Regular Round

Jarl will take another shot at the champion, or some other goblin not involved in melee, if the champion is.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage+Sneak Attack (if within 30' & they are still flat footed): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (2) = 7

Sorry. Wife declared executive prvilege and controlled the weekend. Why? Because next weekend is a local convention I'm supposed ot run things at the entire time . . ..

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Cerinnibert scurries over to the fallen dog, dodging and weaving past the goblins as the others launch a surprise attack. He kneels next to the brave fallen creature and checks his wounds, hoping he is not too late to save him.

Heal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Shadow Lodge

Male

Alric cast grease and then shoots the goblin leader
Aimea brings the cold chill to the goblin leader
Jarl brings down the goblin leader with a well placed shot
Blythe takes aim and shoots at a goblin, missing her mark
Cerinnibert looks at the dog and sees that he is way past help.
Radbar charges the nearest goblin and brings him down.
Arabeth attempts to intimidate the goblins.

Goblin Commando dead
Goblin Dog attacks Bert 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Goblin 1 attacks Radbar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 2 attacks Radbar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d4 ⇒ 1
Goblin 3 attacks Alric 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d4 ⇒ 2
Crit confirm 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 4 Attacks Jarl 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d4 ⇒ 4
Goblin 5 attacks Aimea 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 ⇒ 3
Goblin 6 dead


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric takes a 5' step back and casts grease on goblin 3's dogslicer (or whatever weapon he's using). dc 14 reflex save to avoid having weapon greased, if he fails save, he drops weapon.


Male Human Nomad Witch

Jarl steps back 5' and tries to shoot Goblin #4.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Well, I said TRY.

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Cerinnibert rises with a furious anger at these foul creatures, draws his scimitar and charges the nearest goblin.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Damage Taken:

14 will get through her Defense Score, her armor provides a dr of 1, so she takes 2 damage, 5/7 hit points left.

The cold beam connected the Goblin reader as the attack began, he fell dead and Aimea smiled slightly. She watched in delight as the handsome boys she had been flirting with rushed forward to face additional goblins. Then two goblins attacked Radbar, then one hit Alric hard,

"Alric! Sir Knight!" She didn't know why she was yelling, but she was concerned. and finally she noticed one goblin, rushing towards Aimea, his rusty wicked blade drawn he struck at delicate half-elf bastard.

Aimea screamed as the fifth Goblin's metal sliced into her, her blood ran from the open wound, her hand desperately trying to stop it. She looked up with hatred in her eyes.

Her Fox, feeling her emotions, recklessly rushed from the near by buildings, charging directly into the goblin's flank.

Foxy's Attack:

+2 from abilities +2 from flanking with Aimea, +2 to from Charge
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Bite Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Aimea, trying to hold her wound desperately warned Foxy away, she knew they called 'dogslicers' and had much practice hurting things not to different from foxy.

She took a five foot step back and casted another Ray of Frost.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

She grabbed her arm again and winced in pain.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Round 2

Arabeth swings at whatever Goblins are in reach.

Att Roll:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 7

(-_-) Meh, the operative word is 'swing'...


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar swings at goblin 1

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

He will then five foot step back five feet closer to Aimea


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Foxy will actually provoke an attack of opportunity when he attacks because he is tiny and physically moves into the square. Aimea will cry if he dies.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Alric cast grease at goblin 3 (R1d20 ⇒ 19 modifier withheld)
Aimea's fox misses the attack, and she hits the goblin with a ray of frost.
Jarl misses goblin 4 with his shot.
Blythe reloads her gun.
Cerinnibert misses the goblin dog with his scimitar I assume you meant this because moving to attack a goblin would provoke AoO
Radbar injures a goblin badly and moves protect his charge.
Arabeth moves to assist Cerinnibert but misses with her swing

Goblin Commando dead
Goblin Dog tires with Bert and moves his attention to Radbar charging with snarling jaws. Bert you may take an AoO against the creature 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 61d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Goblin 1 (4 dmg) attacks Radbar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d4 ⇒ 4
Goblin 2 attacks Radbar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d4 ⇒ 3
Goblin 3 attacks Alric 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d4 ⇒ 1
Goblin 4 attacks Jarl 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d4 ⇒ 4
confirm 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 ⇒ 1
Goblin 5 (4 dmg) attacks Aimea 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d4 ⇒ 2
confirm 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d4 ⇒ 2
AoO 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d4 ⇒ 2
confirm 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 6 dead


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric takes a desperate swipe with his scimitar at the goblin before him.

to hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

to confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

damage, assuming 19 confirms, otherwise just count the first die: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar attacks goblin 1 again

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

and once again 5 foot steps closer to Aimea


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Round 3

Arabeth again swings at the Goblin near/besides Cerinnibert,

Att Roll:1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 = 19 (+2 from flanking)

Confirm:1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20 (Possibly, a crit, not sure though)

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 1

Crit Dam:1d8 ⇒ 4


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

arabeth - ooh, what are you attacking with that gets a crit threat on a 16? I need one of those, whatever it is... do share please?


Male Human Nomad Witch

The goblin follows Jarl as he backs away, managing to run his dogslicer across Jarl's ribs even as Jarl tries to dance away from the attack.

Stepping away from the goblin yet again, Jarl attempts to put an arrow ino it, again. Jarl's large eyes seem to be getting larger, and he's making a slight whimpering noise. Is it form the damage already taken, or the expectation that the goblin's not done DOING damage to him?

Shortbow Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Well, the attack looks promising.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

*Bows* Ah, that's what I get or posting while not quite awake. I see my error now. So, I hit and do a negligible amount of damage. Much cheers to all.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

oh darn, I was hoping there was something in ultimate equipment or something that I didn't know about, since I don't have that book. ah well, sorry to burst your bubble then.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

As the goblin dog moves away, Cerinnibert can't bring himself to harm the poor animal and so moves to the nearest goblin. He aims at the creature's neck with a vicious slice.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

With his flaw, Cerin wouldn't be able to attack the dog without making a Will save, so I guess it's lucky he missed...


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Goblin 5 manages to crit on both Foxy and Aimea!

Aimea took another 3 damage, she is now at 2/7. Foxy is at 0 and stagged.

Aimea screamed again as the goblin cut into her. Her cloths ran red with blood. Her familiar also took a brutal hit from it. Using his move action Foxy jumped back into her tatto upon her skin. Aimea Runs towards Radbar, putting the Paladin between her and Goblin 5 and she fires again.

"Die you bastard!" She screamed it more than yelled, Her bloody hands came up as she called upon her arcane powers once again.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
At Goblin 5
damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

She mutters under her breath again and again, "I'm sorry foxy, im sorry, im sorry foxy im sorry." She stood close enough to Radbar she was practically leaning on him and she did not even realize it.

Oh crap Aimea has a crossbow? lol I should start using that! Although I guess it'd be hitting regular AC and her +hit is not very good


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Hearing Aimee scream, Blythe moves towards her and fires her gun at the goblin that cut her.

Crunch:
Blythe moves to within 30 ft. of goblin 5, provoking if necessary, (defense 16, -2 for glory-hound until I drop an opponent, -6 vs. AoO) and shoots her gun at him using point-blank shot and deadly aim, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 damage.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Alric swipes another goblin in two.
Aimea distraught takes out the goblin that has severely injured her and her familiar.
Jarl puts another arrow in the goblins center mass
Blythe takes out the nearest goblin to Aimea with a massive shot from her boomstick.
Cerinnibert misses his attack
Radbar cleaves one of his goblin attackers
Arabeth knicks the goblin with her dueling sword

Goblin Dog attacks Radbar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Goblin 4 (3 dmg) attacks Jarl 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d4 ⇒ 2


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea fires another blast of frost at the Goblin Dog attacking Radbar. Before cowering back behind him.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 to touch AC.
damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe reloads, closing on the Goblin dog. "Watch out!" she yells at the Knight and Sorceress.

Crunch:
Blythe reloads, moving to within 10 ft. of the Goblin dog.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Seeing that Aimea is well-protected and has both Radbar and Blythe helping her, Alric moves to attack the one Jarl has been firing on.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

1d6 ⇒ 1


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar glances over his shoulder to make sure Aimea is ok. Drawing back his sword he hews at the goblin dog in front of him.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Cerinnibert darts over to assist Jarl and Alric with the last goblin. He moves opposite Alric, and as Alric attacks high, he slashes low.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

I need to just stick to spells...


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth moves to finish the few remaining Goblins.

Att Roll:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 1

And again does little more than scratch the paint on them. (-_-)

Shadow Lodge

Male

Alric knicks the last standing goblin
Aimea blast the dog with a chill wind
Jarl breathes a sigh of relief
Blythe reloads and moves
Cerinnibert realizes magic is his main weapon
Radbar barely misses the goblin dog with a wild swing from his sword
Arabeth finishes the remaining goblin

Goblin Dog (2 dmg) attacks Radbar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
confirm 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 also please make a Fort save Radbar has the goblin sinks his teeth deep through your armor into your sword arm and the animals dander kicks up.
Goblin 4 dead


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric moves forward to try to protect Radbar and Aimea and takes a wild swing with his scimitar.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 He misses badly.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe blasts the goblin dog in the hind-quarters.

Crunch:
Blythe shoots the goblin dog 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 damage.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Fort save

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Radbar grimaces and slices at the dog as blood drips freely down his arm.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

But his blade turns in his blood soaked hand sliding off the goblin dogs hide instead of sinking in.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth adjusts the grip upon the hilt of her sword and strikes at this last remaining vestige of Goblin aggression.

Att Roll:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Crit Confirm:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 5

Dam Confirm:1d8 ⇒ 4

Though this time I think I got the definition of 'Critical right. I do not think I followed through.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

You rolled right just didn't make it!

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Seeing that the others have the goblin dog surrounded, Cerin looks around for any other enemies that might be slinking around in the shadows.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 (w/darkvision)

Shadow Lodge

Male

Arabeth finishes off the goblin dog with an expertly placed blow from her sword. And with that the man who was about to be assualted stands up and says, Why, I can't thank you lovely people enough. He looks over at Aimea and they are lucky to have someone so competant in magic such as yourself. Surely your beauty equals your eldritch talents. Some of which I might be interested in seeing my self at a later time of course. He glances about obviously worried about more goblins. Ah, you'll forgive me. I forgot to introduce myself I am Aldren, a nobleman. I will be staying in town for a few days, when you get a chance I'd like to talk with you more and reward you for saving my life. I am staying at the Rusty Dragon. Perhaps I will see you around.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth steps away slightly, pulling a small cloth from her belt pouch to clean her weapon with.

As she does so, she arches her back and stretches her great, black pinions out to their fullest. Obviously reveling in being able to 'stretch her wings' instead of keeping them tightly folded and 'disguised' as an exotic cloak.

She smiles to Master Aldren,

"Well met, Sir." She sheathes her sword with a slight flourish. "Ask Aimeiko for something 'special' to help calm your nerves. Tell her Arabeth knows you." She offers the gentleman a friendly, if slightly conspiratorial wink as she bids him safe journey to the Rusty Dragon.

"We shall, perhaps, meet there later as myself an some of my companions here are also in lodging at said fine establishment." In speaking of her companions Arabeth looks to them now with concern.

"How badly are people hurt? Who needs the most urgent healing?" She asks. "We should make haste to the temple, the better they can see to the worst of the wounds."

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

She walks over and gently pouts an arm around Aimea, instinctively sheltering the other woman with a wing also,

"Come...you seem most distraught. We should see to your ills..." Arabeth says as comfortingly and soothingly to the Half-Elf lass as she can.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

"I think several of us are hurt, though not sure how badly." He looks over to Aimea to try to gauge how badly she's hurt. I wish I'd learned how to cure wounds... Perhaps that will be my next learned spell. "I agree a trip to the temple might be our best move now for healing and succor for those who were wounded."

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Cerin catches Aldren's eye before he leaves.

"Would you be able to help me? I think this brave animal has earned a decent burial at the very least, don't you think?" he says as he goes over to the fallen hound to see if he can lift it.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Is there other fighting going on? If not Radbar will assist Cerin.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea nods to both the nobles man and Arabeth with out saying much before turning to Arabeth, "yes... im hurt a bit.. I just... panicked and my familiar got hurt... he'll be okay... kind of all I have. I'm sorry I was no good."

201 to 250 of 1,252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Rise of the Runelords - Burnt Offerings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.