Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DaWay's Rise of the Rune Lords - Burnt Offerings (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Welcome to Sandpoint, Varisia! You have arrived just in time for the Swallowtail Festival and the reopening of the Cathedral after the old one burned down five years ago.


101 to 150 of 1,252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth blinks at the Elf woman's question, then glances down at herself,

"Um...yes.." She looks back to Aimea, grins then keeps looking around and listening for signs of Goblins...

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock), Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+2, W:+6 Druid 1

"Well, that was a bit of a workout. Do these Goblin attacks happen often?"

Cerinnibert looks himself over and tends to his few scrapes. "Is everyone else all right? My, Alric, it looks like the one you fought was quite vicious! Allow me to bestow the blessings of Gozreh upon you..."

He prays for a moment, then touches Alric. A soft green glow emanates from a mark on his wrist, then spreads over Alric as the bleeding stops and the wounds close.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

"There's been Goblins about in the wilds for ever...but isn't that the same every where?" Arabeth replies, remembering the tales she's heard of how things are between the 'civilized' places such as her home town and here.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Well I've never been attacked by Goblins on pappa's-err I mean Master Randall's estate in Magnimar."

She continues to dust her self off attempting to remove the goblin blood.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth laughs at some aspect of Aimea's words,

"But Magnamar's a city..." She replies, as if that explains everything. After patting though her pockets she offers Aimera a cloth with a smile.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

it would be my pleasure to be your escort My lady Aimea. I had not expected such excitement in town. Almost makes me think I am back at Lastwall. You all fight well together. Are you a team? I am Radbar Blaist. Squire to the late Lady D'ann Blaist.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea nods happily and accepts the cloth, using it to remove the splattered blood from her person and her clothes.

She sighs, "Like I can afford more clothes! Ah well, better goblin blood than my own. Thank you again Sir Knight. "


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea smiles, "Oh thank you Sir Knight! Or do you prefer Radbar Blaist? I feel much safer already."


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar is looking around to see if any villagers nearby are hurt and possibly bleeding to death.

no spells yet but he does have sacred touch


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Blushing Radbar replies

I am simply Radbar. I fear I have not earned my spurs yet. And the pleasure would be all mine fair lady.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

She takes his arm again in faux adoration, "no no no Radbar, it's all mine."


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

"Thank you Cerinnibert, that feels much better. And well met, Radbar. As for us being a 'team' - we all just met today, but it does seem we work well together. Perhaps 'team' might be a bit presumptuous, but not out of the realm of possibilities... Perhaps we should retire to the Dragon and discuss such a destiny... That is if the festivities here have been effectively broken up. Let's see what happens next I guess."

He grinz watching the flirtation between Aimea and Radbar.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe lights a cigar off the glowing barrel of her pistol. Smoke billows into the air. She smirks at all the blood on Radbar from the hole in the goblins head."Oh you two are so cute! You must be brother and sister." she deadpans. Loading her gun, she checks the goblin bodies to make sure they're dead.

DM:
She takes what coin they have.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock), Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+2, W:+6 Druid 1

"Thank you for dispatching that goblin that was attacking me. I don't usually have so much trouble dispatching annoyances like these, he seemed to have the incredible luck of always being where my strikes weren't!

Yes, the Dragon sounds fine, we should probably compare notes. I believe this was merely the first raindrop of the storm that will envelop this town..."


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth watches Aimea's actions with a hint of a smile upon her features then starts.

"Aye! The tavern!" And she turns and trots off towards it. Her great feathered cap rustling softly as she hurries away.

Arabeth will head to the 'Rusty Dragon' to both see to the welfare of Amieko and friends there, as well check upon her traveler's chest that she there there.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

No, I am sure we are not related. This is the first time I have met her


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Brother?" she reaches up and touches her ears then looks puzzled for a moment, "Maybe, I never met my real father, but I suspect he was a bit more eh, elf-y than Radbar's. My my what are those wonderful contraptions you are using? some sort of magic wands?" she asks pointing towards Blythe's firearm.


Male Human Nomad Witch

The young wanderer approaches the crowd, looking at Aimea. "Thank you for your help. I'm afraid I wasn't nearly as good at using my clubs to attack the goblins as I am at juggling them. You quite probably kept my insides where they belong. That's a hard favor to repay."

I would probably have offered a meal or drink or something, but we were told to fill a couple of minutes worth of time, so I'm holding off, for now.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth trots into the 'Rusty Dragon'. Gives Ameiko a quick wave or hug, explains her current travel arraignments,

"Could you perhaps look after my things?" Before trotting back out and joining the others who've been helping fight the marauding Goblins.

"Okay, lets finish flushing these vermin out." (^_^)

Shadow Lodge

Male

Chaos has engulfed all of sandpoint. Children are screaming and crying it seems families have gotten seperated in all the confusion. Goblins race everywhere, running amok and singing and slashing indiscriminately.

Goblins chew and goblins bite
Goblins cut and goblins fight
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by Force!

You are ready to jump into the frey again...

Goblins race and goblins jump
Goblins slash and goblins bump
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!

when you here a loud explosion and a bloom of fire grab your attention. A group of goblins meet to confront you as you rush towards the explosion.

Chase the baby, catch the pup
Bonk the head to shut it up
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed
We be goblin's you be food!

There are a total of 7 goblins arrmed with torches and dogslicers in your way. One of them appears to be a female.

Actions...


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Hasn't failed me yet!

Aimea points a finger at the lead goblin and fires a magic missile. She then steps behind Radbar.

Magic Missile Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

what is their set up like? Are they in a straight line? bunched up? Just trying to get an idea of how many of them I can get with a single grease spell.

Shadow Lodge

Male

There in no real order. I would say a couple are closer together then there are some that are staggered out and back. With the leader furthest back. All within 60' of you.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

If possible, Alric moves forward in range of his spell and casts grease under a couple of them that are close together. dc14 reflex save or fall down for the ones in the spell at the time, if not fallen, dc 10 acrobatics to move at half normal speed without falling, core page 291

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock), Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+2, W:+6 Druid 1

Cerinnibert sees the female goblin hanging back and his eyes flash. Whether leader or spellcaster, he didn't know, but she was important that he was sure of.

He charges forward and to the side of the oncoming goblins, moving away from the largest groups. Once he gets within range of her he once again calls upon the storm. His arms raised and lightning dancing across his eyes, he seeks to batter her into unconsciousness with the wind and rain.

Ranged touch attack (30'): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 & -2 to all attacks for 1 round

Stormburst 2/6 used


Male Human Nomad Witch

"Who would have expected me to need my bow to perform today? Looks like we're not quite done, yet . . ..

Jarl reaches into his bag and pulls out one of the clubs, again, throwing it at the closest standing goblin, hoping for more luck than he was having earlier.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 -2 for each increment of 10'
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

DM:
Distance to female? If I run to her to get within 40 ft. will I move through any threatened areas?


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Charge towards the closest one and attack.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth advances on the Goblins, her sword ready, though she is wary of the vicious little vermin and their many sharp and pointy weapons.

She moves towards either the left or right flank of the mob of Goblins, so as not to get surrounded by them all.

Moving in with five foot steps so as not to get taken with AoO. This first round she concentrates upon her low level power to improve her chance to hit when she strikes.

Shadow Lodge

Male

@Blythe yes

Shadow Lodge

Male

Dm stuff:
Goblin Female @ Cerin 2/7 Shortbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Goblin 1 lead Jarl 3/5 dogslicer 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Goblin dead
Goblin dead
Goblin 4 Radbar grease 5/5 r1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 dogslicer 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Goblin 5 Radbar grease 5/5 r1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 dogslicer 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 2 = 16 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Goblin dead

Alric elects to use some of his magical talent and a oily substance springs from the ground, sending one of them sprawling to the ground.

Aimea summons forth her eldritch charm and hits the one leading the charge square in the chest.

Blythe attacks the goblin with the chair leg. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 181d6 ⇒ 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d6 ⇒ 6 shoving it through its head.

Arabeth readies her action (Casting Guidance?)

Radbar charges the nearest goblin on the ground sending him to meet the goblin god of death. Radbar has two goblins set a charge against them having the armor deflect both blows

Jarl throws a club, sending a goblin limp to the floor. gets a returning slice across his leg from another goblin (2 damage)

Cerinnibert summons forth a minor storm charring the lead goblin. Who in return recieves an arrow arrow lodged in his shoulder (3 damage)

There are 4 goblins left.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric plucks his crossbow off his back and aims at the goblin that didn't fall in the grease...

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

... and most likely misses.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea elects to fire her final Magic Missile of the day at the goblin she previously fired at.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Nomad Witch

Jarl pulls another club, stepping slightly around the goblin at his knees (hoping for a flanking partner), before attempting to clock that goblin as payback.

move equivalent, 5' adjust, standard

Attack (+2 if somebody provide flank): 1d20 ⇒ 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Sneak (If flanking): 1d6 ⇒ 6


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe moves forward, whips her pistol up, and shoots the female goblin in the rear of the group.

Crunch:
Blythe shoots the female goblin using deadly aim from 40 ft., 2 range increments away. She uses a grit point with deadeye to keep it as a ranged touch attack. 1d20 - 2 + 3 ⇒ (20) - 2 + 3 = 21 critical confirmation 1d20 - 2 + 3 ⇒ (14) - 2 + 3 = 15 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage, plus 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 if it criticals.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock), Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+2, W:+6 Druid 1

Cerinnibert staggers back as the arrow pierces his shoulder. He breaks off the shaft and tries to staunch the bleeding.

After Blythe fires her intriguing weapon at the goblin (and making a note to ask her about it after this is over), he looks around the battlefield. Seeing Radbar beset by two of the little monsters, he raises his arm and summons the rain to distract one of his opponents.

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3 nonlethal (forgot to mention last time) and -2 to attacks for this round

stormburst 3/6 used


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar will five foot step into a flanking position if possible. If not he will swing at the closest goblin

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth advances on the Goblins.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Alric takes aim with his crossbow and misses his mark.
Aimea fires another magic missile at another goblin as Radbar took care of the previous one.
Jarl just barely misses his club attack.
Blythe literally blows out the female goblins brains.
Cerin calls forth his storms and harries another goblin.
Radbar flanks the goblin with jarl and cleaves it in two.
Arabeth moves up to engage the goblin forces, or whats left of it.

One uninjured goblin left

DM Stuff:

Goblin 5 5/5 dogslicer jarl 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 1d4 ⇒ 2


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric again takes aim with his bow and fires at the last remaining goblin, missing by a mile.

to hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Nomad Witch

Hoping the others can handle the remaining MOVING goblin, Jarl starts using his club on the ones knocked out by the stormbursts.

One per round maximum, of course.

Damage from coup de grace & sneak attack dice: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 4) = 7

"And STAY down!"


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea lazily fires off a ray of frost from her out stretched finger.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Damage Roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Well Sir Knight I am down to cantrips. I hope this is the last of them!" She smiles at Rabdar.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe reloads, sheathing her gun, as she moves quickly to the goblin whose head she just shot off. She searches it for valuables.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth nods at a job well done, though she looks a little askance at Blythe's actions.

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Where are more Goblins?


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

I fear there will be more in town. To get this far they must have already overrun other parts.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock), Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+2, W:+6 Druid 1

Cerinnibert, confused that the others seem to be ignoring the last wounded goblin, runs forward and tries to finish it off with a slice of his scimitar.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 add +2 if flanking
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

I apologize Cerinnibert. I thought we'd dealt with this last group. *Bows*

Shadow Lodge

Male

loot:
A bluish liquid in a vial, some small studded leather, small whip, small short sword, 20 arrows, small shortbow, 20 gold pieces

Father Zantus approaches you after things have calmed down and speaks I, and the town of Sandpoint, thank you for your service on this day. Desna blesses you and may you find your happiness at the rest of the festival

Feel free to roam and go where you want in sand point. Basically have fun until this evening, in game, comes.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric turns to the rest of the adventurers who helped fight the goblins as he puts his bow away, nestled on his back. "Perhaps now would be a good time to retire to the Rusty Dragon for a well-deserved drink and some talk, proper introductions all the way around for any who didn't get them earlier, and so forth."


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Might I take a look at that vial?"

Spellcraft to ID: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

"Hmm... at any rate I will take you up on that offer Alric."

101 to 150 of 1,252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Rise of the Runelords - Burnt Offerings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.