Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DaWay's Rise of the Rune Lords - Burnt Offerings (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Welcome to Sandpoint, Varisia! You have arrived just in time for the Swallowtail Festival and the reopening of the Cathedral after the old one burned down five years ago.


51 to 100 of 1,252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

I rolled a 16 perception above: Post #37
Did you need me to roll again? And did I get any information about goblins from my Know roll?


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

I also already rolled perception and got a terribad 6 or 7.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Watching the mayor, a smooth shaven man wearing scale armor polished to a shine seems shocked by the sudden intrusion. Where were the warning horns and scout reports he had grown used to at Lastwall before an attack?

Shadow Lodge

Male

DM stuff:
14 Cerinnibert 16 attack 10/damage 3 nonlethal
? Radbar per 9 misses
06 Aimea 02 per Magic Missle 4 damage
16 Blythe 13 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
10 Jarl 21 moves
12 Alric 14 21 att, 5 damage
1d20 ⇒ 17

The goblins come and start raiding the town one makes a viscious line to cleave the dog in two with its rusty dogslicer. Cerinnibert summons a storm that the goblins run through with psychotic joy. Blythe snores on the porch of the Rusty Dragon. Jarl, our varisian wander moves to engage the goblins with his juggling clubs. Alric fires a shot that would hits his mark square in the head. It knocks him over with arrow still lodged in his head. He picks up an earthworm from beside him slurps it down and gets back up knuckles turning white as he grips his dogslicer rushing towards the man with the bow deliver in telling blow (3 damage after DR). The one at the dog attacks the creature resembling a gnome, (Cerin) showing him how to fight as he slashes his forearm pretty badly (2 damage). The last one attempts to attack the man wearing the scalemail denting his armor but hardly making a dent (1 nonlethal).

DM stuff part 2:

Goblin dog 6/61d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Goblin 2 6/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Goblin 3 6/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Goblin 4 6/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Goblin arrow 1/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Initiative: Goblins 23, Blythe 16, Cerin 14, Alric 12, Jarl 10, Aimea 06
Radbar initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Please feel free to post out of order. Aimea I will apply your magic missle this first round of combat.

Cerrinibert:
Knowledge of Goblins
1: Horse Hate: Goblins excel at riding animals, but they don’t
quite get horses. In fact, their hatred of all things horse is
matched only by their fear of horses, who tend to step on
goblins who get too close.
2: Dog Hate: Although goblins raise horrible rat-faced creatures
called (creatively enough) goblin dogs to use as mounts
(and ride wolves or worgs if they can get them—goblins are
quick to explain that wolves are NOT dogs), their hatred of
plain old dogs nearly matches their hatred of horses. The
feeling is mutual. If your dog’s barking at the woodpile for
no reason, chances are he smells a frightened goblin hiding
in there somewhere.
3: Goblins Raid Junkyards: Garbage pits, gutters, sewers… anywhere
there’s garbage, you can bet goblins are nearby. Goblins
are weirdly adept at crafting weapons and armor from refuse,
and are fond of killing people with what they throw away.
4: Goblins Love to Sing: Unfortunately, as catchy as their lyrics
can be, goblin songs tend to be a bit too creepy and disturbing
to catch on in polite society.
5: They’re Sneaky: An excited or angry goblin is a noisy, chattering,
toothy menace, but even then, he can drop into an
unsettling silence in a heartbeat. This, matched with their
diminutive size, makes them unnervingly adept at hiding in
places you’d never expect: stacks of firewood, rain barrels,
under logs, under chicken coops, in ovens…
6: They’re A Little Crazy: The fact that goblins
think of things like ovens as good hiding places
reveals much about their inability to think plans
through to the most likely outcome. That, and
they tend to be easily distracted, particularly
by shiny things and animals smaller than them
that might make good eating.
7: They’re Voracious: Given enough supplies, a goblin generally
takes nearly a dozen meals a day. Most goblin tribes
don’t have enough supplies to accommodate such ravenous
appetites, which is why the little menaces are so prone to
going on raids.
8: They Like Fire: Burning things is one of the great goblin pastimes,
although they’re generally pretty careful about lighting
fires in their own lairs, especially since goblins tend to live in
large tangled thistle patches and sleep in beds of dried leaves
and grass. But give a goblin a torch and someone else’s home
and you’ve got trouble.
9: They Get Stuck Easily: Goblins have wiry frames but wide
heads. They live in cramped warrens. Sometimes too cramped.
10: Goblins Believe Writing Steals Your Soul: The walls of
goblin lairs and the ruins of towns goblins have raided are littered
with pictures of their exploits. They never use writing,
though. That’s not lucky. Writing steals words out of your
head. You can’t get them back.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Alright =) Can I fire it at the one who Alric if its still a threat by the time I get off my slow butt?


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric drops his bow and pulls out his scimitar, slicing at the goblin that attacked him.

to hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

dmg if hits: 1d6 ⇒ 3


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

well that should hit solidly.. and I assume I'm the one that took the 3 points of damage correct?


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

wait - that was a crit threat with the scimitar, i need to roll to confirm if it crit or not.

to confirm crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

addl dmg if crits: 1d6 ⇒ 5


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

DM:
How far away is Blythe from the goblins (2?) and goblin dog? I assume my pistol is already loaded?

Shadow Lodge

Male

Blythe:
Is she the sort that would carry a loaded pistol around? and lets say its about 50'.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

DM edited post:
Oh yeah, she is. lol. Will do. Do any goblins threaten any citizens or adventurers?


Male Human Nomad Witch

Trying not to get TOO close, but wanting to keep the shot simple enough, Jarl will get to somehwere between 10' and 20' from one of the goblins and throw the juggling club he's holding at the sucker, and then pull another out of his bag . . ..

Thrown Club: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Subtract another 2 of more than 10' away from the target
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4 Probably not relevant.

Shadow Lodge

Male

blythe:
One is threating the one in scale mail, and one is approaching Jarl. The rest have there eyes on the adventurers

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Cerinnibert hisses in pain as the goblin cuts him, then in one smooth motion draws his scimitar and whirls it around in an arc, bringing it down on the creatures enormous head.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar draws his longsword and swings at the Goblin.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth both fumes and rages. Quickly lifting her traveling chest, she races over and simply tosses it onto the premises of the 'Rusty Dragon, before turning and unsheathing her blade with a flourish and then stalking off in search of little, green vermin to skewer.

So, first actions is to sort of make safe her stuff. Next action/round is Goblin skewering.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea finally fires her Magic Missile (on her turn) at either the Goblin who attacked Alric, if that goblin has been slain already she will instead fire it at the one approaching Jarl. (the previously rolled damage was 4)

Shadow Lodge

Male

Round 1 summary:
The Goblin on Radbar attacks him with the dogslicer but the armor absords the blow (1 nonlethal). Cerinniberts goblin misses as he is more attracted to the dog barking in the distance than the fight with the gnome. Jarl's goblin having dodged a club only to get hit in the chest with a bolt of arcane power misses his mark. The goblin with the arrow in his head moves and charges Alric missing his mark as his comrade falls dead.

DM stuff only:

Goblin Radbar 6/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
crit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Goblin Cerin 6/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Goblin Jarl 2/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Goblin Alric Dead
Goblin Arrow 1/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Blythe continues to snore.

Radbar draws his longsword and with the trained arm delivers a telling blow to the goblin.

Cerinnibert hisses in pain as the goblin cuts him, then in one smooth motion draws his scimitar and whirls it around in an arc, bringing down on the creatures enormous head, or at least he would if the goblin didn't get distracted by a barking dog in the distance and look that way.

Alric dropping his bow and drawing his scimitar in a smooth fluid motion does exactly as the weapon was designed for and takes the creatures head cleanly off.

Jarl throws a juggling club missing wide, the goblin turns to you and flashes a toothy grin.

Arabeth moves towards the action.

Aimea makes a gesture of the most dramatic nature flinging a vile energy bolt that seems to be burning blue and cloaked in shadows towards the goblin approaching Jarl hitting him square in the chest.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

How far off is Rabdar or Alric? Can I get to either of them with a move action?

Shadow Lodge

Male

yes you can get to either of them. The goblins are basically running down a dirt road straight through the middle of town


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Goodie! I need a Meat-Shie.... err big strong man to protect Aimea!


Male Human Nomad Witch

Since the Goblins go before us, and you didn't describe the one moving towards Jarl as falling, I'm going to assume he closes before Jarl gets to act.

Trying to avoid the Goblin's attack, Jarl backpedals way from the creature and throws his second club from much closer than he did the last one, before pulling another from the bag.

5' away from target, thrown club attack, ready club

Thrown Club: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

On Aimea's turn she will rush as fast as she can to Radbar, hiding behind his heavily armored body. "Um... Hi?" she says with a flirty smile, before leaning out from behind to Fire on the goblin Jarl is attacking. (if hes dead since I go last then she will instead fire on the closest goblin)

She begins in incantations and points her finger out and a force bolt of energy launches forward connecting with her target. Magic Missile Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

Radbar swings at the goblin in front of him again.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

My lady

Radbar starts to say going to offer his protection before he realizes Aimea is very competent to handle herself.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Lovely day for a festival is it not Sir. eh Knight? I'm new in town, does this oft happen?" she says to Radbar in a sarcastically calm demeanor.

She gives him a courteous bow, "I am the Lady Aimea Riverside, formerly of the Randall House in Magnimar. I am pleased to meet you."

Aimea stands 5'6" in height, she is wearing what appears to be very basic armor, covering very little and a long flowing dress likewise covering very little, which shows off a number of Varisian style tattoos. Including a prominent one vaguely in the shape of a Fox.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Cerinnibert grins at his foe, "That's right, the dog is going to pounce on you, and then I'll finish you off!"

As the goblin is distracted, he brings his scimitar in low to cut the creature down so he can finish him off.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

As the goblins poor into town, and the cacophany grows louder and louder, Blythe continues to sleep peacefully. Her server, standing over her with the bill in hand, freezes as the goblins begin to terrorize the street. With a squeek, he drops her ticket, and bolts inside the Rusty dragon.

The ticket floats softly to the table. The moment it touches down, her eyes shoot open, fixed on the bill. Looking up, she sees goblins running through the streets, armored men cutting them down, and women blasting them with arcane bolts. She smiles.

Standing, she takes her chair with her, and charges across the melee and chaos, to the nearest goblin, attempting to crush him with her chair. It sails straight over his head, fanning him with a wonderful breeze.

Crunch:
Blythe charges (Defense 12 -2 charge, -2 Glory-hound) the nearest goblin 1d20 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) - 4 + 2 = 2 for no damage.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth stalks towards the nearest Goblin.

Att Roll:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Dam Roll:1d8 ⇒ 1

And seeing no effect prepares to enter the cut and thrusting swirl of melee.

Probably start using 'Guidance' to give myself a further +1.[/smaller]

Shadow Lodge

Male

`Goblin Radbar 4/6
`Goblin Cerin 6/6
`Goblin Jarl 2/6
`Goblin Alric Dead
Goblin Arrow 1/6

Jarl throws his club and it makes a thud on the ground. The goblin closes the distance and 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 misses with a wild swing as the goblin spins himself around.

Aimea begins her in cantations again and hurls another bolt of arcane energy at the goblin attacking her meat shield. Connecting with a sickening sizzle. Radbar swings wildly missing the goblin as 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 the goblin connects with radbar's armor jarring his hand fumbling with the dogslicer.

The goblin Cerinnibert has to deal with lifts his leg at the low cut and retaliates with 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 a wild swing over top of Cerin's head.

A woman comes out of the tavern, screaming wielding a chair?!? and misses completely. Arabeth distracted by the chair woman misses her mark as well.

The one on Alric attacks 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 delivering another solid blow (3 damage). While alric retaliates with his own 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 1d6 ⇒ 1 swing missing wide.
Apologies Alric if you posted but i just did not see it.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

DM:
What are the distances to the goblins from me?


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Radbar does find it very distracting with Aimea close to him. She is very beautiful.

for crit to confirm

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 5/6

Cerin slowly circles his opponent, looking for an opening. He whistles, then shouts, "Get him Fido!" just as he attempts to skewer the bothersome toad.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Clearly I chose the right person to fight behind."


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

I thought the one on Alric was dead... is there a second one on alric? if so, thanks for rolling for me, even if i missed. I don't mind you doing so, as it keeps the game moving. I am on a retreat and probably will only be checking in once a day until it's over on Sunday, and that will be late at night pst. If the one on me really isn't dead or I've picked up a second goblin, I'm down to 2 of 10 hp - please confirm for me, thanks.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth does a double take as the chair goes sailing past, then looks again for a Goblin to skewer. She briefly closes her eyes (Calling upon her 'belief' to cast 'Guidance')

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Spell Concentration:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Next round release 'Guidance' and gain a further +1 to hit...

Hmmm...this is taking longer than I thought...*Ponders*

Shadow Lodge

Male
Blythe Astor wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Well, you are next to one and all the rest are within 30' of you.

Shadow Lodge

Male
Alric Morgaine wrote:

I thought the one on Alric was dead... is there a second one on alric? if so, thanks for rolling for me, even if i missed. I don't mind you doing so, as it keeps the game moving. I am on a retreat and probably will only be checking in once a day until it's over on Sunday, and that will be late at night pst. If the one on me really isn't dead or I've picked up a second goblin, I'm down to 2 of 10 hp - please confirm for me, thanks.

Yes there is a second one on you. And your hp are now 4/10.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe jumps back, draws her pistol, and blasts the goblin in the face with a resounding boom, before quickly reloading.

Crunch:
Blythe takes a 5 ft. Step back, spends a Grit point and shoots the goblin in front of her with focused aim 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 vs. touch AC for 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10 damage. She then spends a hero point to reload the pistol.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Ok thanks, please feel free to bot alric if it's my turn and i don't respond quickly enough - I should be on tonight about 9 or 10 tho, so i can roll my own hits if it doesn't come up much before that.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

Aimea holds her finger out. "Ray of Frost!" a beam of blue energy flies from her hand racing towards the Goblin Alric is fighting.

attack:

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

If hes in melee with Alric my attack will be at -4.

damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (+1 from using my liquid ice as a focus)


Her fox tattoo springs to life, pealing off her skin, gaining color and depth as it jumps forward. Landing at her feet. The fox is fluffy and has light red hair on its top, and white coloring underneath. It is growling at the goblins.

The Fox uses its move action to turn from a tattoo into a fox. its a tiny creature and can occupy the same space she does.

EDIT: I totally messed up, I have ray of frost and liquid ice, not Acid Splash and a Vile of Acid!

Shadow Lodge

Male

I am trying my best to postpone the update till everyone has posted their actions. Please note if it does not happen tonight, I am sorry, but I get up early for work (430 am) EST. So I get tired kinda early. If it does not get up tonight it will be this weekend.


Male Human Nomad Witch

Third club in hand, Jarl tries to both maintain his distance from the angry goblin and to pummel it with this club . . ..

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Cool!
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 D'oh!

Shadow Lodge

Male

Goblins:

Radbar dead 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Cerin dead 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Jarl 2/6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Alric dead
Alric 2 dead 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Cerinnibert misses his attack once again, clearly these hands were not meant to swing a sword, maybe not even a stick. The goblin returns with a poke in return. (1 damage)

Radbar Blaist goblins misses him and radbar returns with a terrible gash felling the creature.

Jarl Purrun throws his club true and nails the goblin this time square in the noggin.

Alric Morgaine closes in on the goblin on Cerin 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21 1d6 ⇒ 6 chopping of its head.

Blythe Astor takes aim and tries to shoot the goblin bothering the gnome 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12 to confirm 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12 plastering its brains over the street.

Arabeth attempts to strike the goblin 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 1 = 20 1d8 ⇒ 5

Aimea Riverside says an arcane pentameter and sends out a freezing ray that kills the other goblin that Alric is fighting.

that's all the goblins.... so far.

Shadow Lodge

Male

please take this time to gather yourselves however this wont be more than a minute in game. so please keep all information this weekend under what would be no more than a couple minutes at most.

I will post again on sunday night or monday. Have a good weekend all.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Well that was bloody. Thank you Sir Knight, but m afraid you've stained my dress, as thin as it may be, with goblin blood. How are the rest of you doing? Still living one hopes!"

Aimea begins to dust her self off in a vain attempt to clean the blood from herself.

Hmm still have a few magic missiles left in me. I should hold them back should I have need for them later as this place seems dangerous. I might also do good to have some protection. 'Father' would hire bodyguards but that is out of the question.

"Sir Knight would you be so kind as to be my escort for the rest of this day? This is a new town and it seems quite dangerous for one such as my self!" She smiles at him politely.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

Alric looks at his own scimitar blade stupified for a moment. I've never chopped off anyone's head before, let alone two creatures'. He cleans the blade and slips it back into its scabbard, looking around the square at the carnage.

For a moment he turns his attention to Aimea and nods in thanks to her. "Thank you for your magical ray... surely it saved me further harm from that pesky goblin."


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Hello again Alric. Are you injured If so we should find a medicine man of some kind. Oh also this is Sir. Knight my brave protector!" she takes his arm and leans against him.

"On second thought... hes coated in Goblin blood too." She steps away slightly looking over the two men.

"I had no idea you were so deadly Alric! Like a noble and savage Ulfen warrior. And you are most welcome. I am further convinced we should stick together while I am in this town."


Male Human Nomad Witch

Jarl quickly goes about gathering his three thrown clubs and putting two of them back in the bag. "Well, THAT was unpleasant!" He looks around, trying to get a feel for how many goblins were in the area. "Seems an awfully small group to attack the village with this many people out and about."

Jarl is talking to no one in particular, other than probably himself.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth moves closer to the group her sword still held at the ready,

"Which way did they come from? Did any get away?" Arabeth continues to look around for signs of more Goblins..

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"Arabeth are you unharmed?" she asks.

51 to 100 of 1,252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Rise of the Runelords - Burnt Offerings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.