Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DaWay's Rise of the Rune Lords - Burnt Offerings (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Welcome to Sandpoint, Varisia! You have arrived just in time for the Swallowtail Festival and the reopening of the Cathedral after the old one burned down five years ago.


551 to 600 of 1,252 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

DaWay and Arabeth:
Blythe stands stiffly as the girl questions who she is. As Arabeth gives Verah a feather, she takes a deep breath and strides off towards the river to find Amele.

"It's likely on the side or rear of the building." Blythe says, looking up at the large building. She loosens her pistol in it's holster.

Crunch:
Perception check to find the delivery entrance, or any goblins 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23.

Lantern Lodge

Male

Cerin's quick investigation results in learning that all the curtains have been drawn, the furnance still plumes with smoke, all the doors are locked. From beyond the windows he hears what sounds like high-pitched giggles, shrieks, and breaking glass.

blythe and arabeth:
Amele is down by the river washing some of the laundry that piles up with four people in the house. Her back is to you and she seems unaware of your approach.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

As the group moves quietly around to the other side of the building.

Stealth:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Arabeth can be heard humming a tune "... ♫ ♪ For a fee ♪ ♫ I'm happy to be ♫ ♪ Your back door man ♫ ♪ Dirty deeds...♪ ♫ " As she peruses the building before them,

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Blythe & DaWay:
Arabeth lets Blythe take the lead and also makes a decent amount of noise so as not to startle the woman.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin quietly lets the others know what he heard.

"Sounds like goblins are inside. We had best be ready." he says as he draws his scimitar.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth nods and draws her elegant sword. She looks to Blythe "Told you so..." She whispers with a friendly wink.


female Half-Elf Init +9, HP 7/7, Speed 30', Defense Score 13, DR 1/Armor; Touch 12, Flat-footed 10; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +1, BAB; Tattooed Sorcerer Level: 1

"I think I hate Goblins" she said preparring her magics...


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

"We still don't know anyone is in trouble. They could be vandalizing the place. It's not like the Turandarok's Head is trying to bed some girl in there so she can "graduate." Blythe replies quietly, but she looks doubtful, and hefts her loaded gun in readiness.

DaWay & Arabeth:
"Amele." Blythe says to get her attention, stopping twenty feet back from the woman.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

better safe than sorry. Anytime those little demons are having that much fun it can't be good.

Radbar readies his sword and shield and heads for the door.

Lantern Lodge

Male

blythe and arabeth:
The woman turns and sees the woman Blythe?!? is that you. Come dear we have to catch up She leads you into the house offering food and drink, well what little they have. Feel free to list out what you want to talk to her about.

here is a map of the Sandpoint Glassworks

Radbar which door. A1? A18? A12? A16?

sorry for the recycled map


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

I vote A18. We get a wonderful view of the ocean! (^_^)

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

From his brief scouting and his knowledge of buildings, Cerin tries to figure what would be the best point of entry. Thinking back to his time spent in the glassworks in Absalom, he tries to ascertain what dangers might lie within and what they could use to their advantage against any foes.

Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Profession (Glassworker): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

"I say the back door."

DaWay & Arabeth:
Blythe enters the house tentatively, keeping her back to a wall, and stays standing. "No, that's alright." she says, when offerend drink and food.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Blythe & DaWay:
Arabeth smiles and does accept the woman's hospitality...though she tries to 'sit to one side' so as not to come between Blythe and Amele.


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

which one would be closest to?

Lantern Lodge

Male

A1 is the main entrance for customers. Is that the approach you would take?

blythe and arabeth:
Come on, child, eat She says with the concerned look [b]What do you need this time, do you need a place to stay for a couple days? Like after your trip to Riddleport?[b]


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Arabeth & DaWay:
"I have my own place. I don't need any of...Alergast's handout's." she scowls. "I came to see that you were alright."


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

I'm a little lost here... as far as which group is where... and where Alric is... am I with Radbar and Cerin?

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

"I would say go for the door nearest the noise. At least we know that they are there and we might have a chance to surprise them. If we enter another way, there's a chance that there's someone else there that could surprise us!"

I thought we were all together.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

We are. What door is the sound coming from the most?

Lantern Lodge

Male

You are all together

Blythe and Arabeth:
Easy there dearie, she says, I meant no harm. Look I know you don't agree with whats been done but Alergast is a good man. Give him a chance. Why don't you come to dinner tonight and we can have a calm discussion after the kids have gone to sleep. I am sure they would like to spend some time with you too.

The sound is coming from A17, it sounds like a furnance. And the doors to the room are locked.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Blythe & DaWay:
Arabeth sits quietly as the pair work through their differences

Arabeth moves closer to the rest of the group as they prepare to investigate the awful sounds of happy Goblins.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

"Anyone able to pick a lock?"

Arabeth & DaWay:
Blythe sucks on her teeth for a moment. She turns on her heel, but stops a few feet away, speaking over her shoulder. "We'll see if I'm around."


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Blythe & DaWay:
Arabeth looks a little startled as Blythe cuts her chatting short and turns to leave. She stands, curtsies in thanks and moves to follow the other woman.

Arabeth shakes her head indicating the negative to Blythe's question.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Arabeth & DaWay:
Blythe strides quickly back to the inn to meet the others.

Blythe holds up her pistol. "Should I pick it?"


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

"Um...won't that be a tad...loud?" Arabeth points out a little nervously.

Blythe & DaWay:
Arabeth trots along beside Blythe, waving as she passes the children,

"Um...that went well..?" She asks hesitantly as they make their way back to the inn and the others.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

"I can pick locks, and silently" he winks at Blythe. "Best not announce ourselves any earlier than necessary." He approaches the door, pulling out his lockpicks as he walks forward.

disable: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

whew, glad I rolled decent... that would have been embarrassing if I'd failed it.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth stands quietly beside Blythe and watches Alric as the gentleman kneels and proceeds to work upon the lock.


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Arabeth & DaWay:
"Humph." Blythe mutters. She walks along quickly, lost in thought. "She doesn't even understand! After all this time, after everything...it's like nothing happened!"


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Blythe&DaWay:
Arabeth walks along besides Blythe for a few moments more in silence, even after Blythe's muttered accusation. As they get nearer to the Rusty Dragon, Arabeth reaches out and gently places a hand upon Blythe's arm.

[b]"Should you wish it? We can talk about things?" She offers helpfully, if enigmatically before they enter the Inn (And the rest of the evenings fun encounters) (^_^)


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Arabeth & DaWay:
Blythe shrugs. After a dozen steps, she says "Lets just get this over with."

Lantern Lodge

Male

Alric deftly opens the lock with nary a sound and pushes the door open to reveal (coming from the stairs at A18 to the double set of doors in A17) a long furnace burning along the southeast wall of this long room. Marble tables sit throughout the chamber, used to work raw glass into usable shapes, with nearby wooden tables cluttered with various tools of the trade. The building furnace rumbles loudly. The main furnace burns at the northeast end, a large chamber that utilizes alchemically treated wood that burns with a hot blue light. The workers use this room to melt glass. As the furnace stone pipes run to the southwest they reach smaller and progressively cooler fernaces used to keep glassworking projects at the proper temperature; glass shatters if it's allowed to cool too quickly.
This room is a gruesome display of goblin boredom. The bodies of eight murdered staffers lie in various stages of dismemberment; the goblins have been burning legs and arms in the furnace with flee, and pouring melted glass on the remains in an attempt to create a 'masterpiece' You see above, Lonjiku Kaijutsu's body propped up in a chiar in the central alcove and incased in thick runny sheets of hardened glass.

You have a surprise round however I would like a FORT 13 save or become nausated due to the smell of rotting flesh.


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

fort save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Alric immediately becomes sickened (nauseated condition) by the smell of carnage in the room. Unable to attack, he takes a step back from the doorway, letting others through if they are able. He wretches outside the door, trying to avoid tossing his cookies.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Deftly patting poor Alric upon the back Arabeth looks to her companions, looking to their reactions as well at the sight of the goblin carnage. She removes the clasp that holds her 'cloak.

"I shall move in first, draw their gaze and give every one 'cover'." She whispers, even as she begins to spread her wings, the better to shield the rest of the party from the vile Goblin's gazes.

Surprise Round:

Arabeth unfurls her wings (Should be a free actions). Draws her sword (A standard actions) and steps/walks into the room (Should be a move actions) trying to cover 10 to 15 feet.

Every one behind her should have at least a +4 to AC etc due to her being their 'partial cover'.

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 (To have a good look around the room, its state of contents, the victims. Where is Ameiko? Where is her brother? We know the state of her Father....)
(^_^)

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin, while trying not to heave, slinks into the room. He keeps to the shadows while he quickly looks around for the goblins.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Arabeth, in a surprise round you can only take a partial action, either move or standard, not both.


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Ah, thank'e. Then presenting one's self as a target for malodorous Goblins seems the thing to do. (^_~)


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Radbar moves into the room towards the nearest goblin, drawing his sword as he goes (bab of +1)


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Crunch:
Blythe makes a Fortitude save 1d20 ⇒ 3. How far to the nearest goblin?


HP 15/29 | DEFENSE 18; Defense 16 until I drop an opponent; FF 13; Tch 17; DR 1/armor; Perception +8; Init +5; FRW 2/9/3

Blythe gags, her hand over her mouth.

DaWay:
[ooc]Scratch that, Fortitude save 3+1=4. Still failed, and I am now nauseated.[/ooc

Lantern Lodge

Male

Bursting into the room Arabeth unfurls her wings as radbar charges past drawing his sword everyone else is gagging due to the horrid smell of rotting flesh and molten glass assualting your nostrils.

group init 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
monster init 1d20 ⇒ 17 modifier withheld

Monsters go first!

The eight hiss and snarl the closest ones (2) are now on radbar who is 25' from the door. there are others scattered about with the farthest being about 60' away.

Goblin 1 attacks with dogslicer at Radbar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 damage 1d4 ⇒ 2
Goblin 2 attacks with tongs of molten glass (Touch attack) 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4 damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 fire
Goblin 3 hurls motlen glassware at Radbar 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 damage 1d3 ⇒ 1
Goblin 4 hurls molten glassware at Arabeth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4 damage 1d3 ⇒ 1
Goblin 5 hurls molten glassware at Arabeth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4 damage 1d3 ⇒ 3
Goblin 6 moves closer
Goblin 7 moves closer
Goblin 8 moves closer
? Stealth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15, Arrow shot on Arabeth 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 2 = 17 Damage if applicable 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (3) = 5


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth laughs menacingly as the Goblins close, her wings spread to act as a partial shield for her friends as well as an act of intimidation.

Move closer towards one of the Goblins and attack.

Att Roll:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Dam Roll:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Meh...(-_-)


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Radbar slices at the one that connected so solidly with his armor. Persistent little vermin.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin staggers back out the door as quietly as he can, partly to get away from the smell, and also to check the corridor to make sure that no one else is sneaking up on the group.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Lantern Lodge

Male

I am giving everyone one more day to post before I move this combat forward.

The goblin with the dogslicer falls before radbars masterful attack.

Cerin:
You spot a half-elf with a shortbow behind the goblins. It appears as if he is the one who shot an arrow at Arabeth


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

(I haven't posted because of my current condition, I thought there was nothing I really CAN do... let me know if I misunderstood)

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Cerin will shout out a warning if he can this turn, otherwise at the beginning of next turn.

"Over there, (urp) in the shadows! That half-elf is working with the goblins!"

Lantern Lodge

Male

I was waiting on everyone but ill move to rd. 2
If you have passed your FORT save you are good, if not you may roll again.

Radbar delivers an expert slice killing a Goblin.

Goblin 1 DEAD

Goblin 2 attacks with tongs of molten glass (Touch attack) 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14 1d4 ⇒ 3 fire

Goblin 3 hurls motlen glassware at Radbar 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 01d3 ⇒ 3

Goblin 4 hurls molten glassware at Arabeth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 91d3 ⇒ 3

Goblin 5 hurls molten glassware at Arabeth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 111d3 ⇒ 2

Goblin 6 attacks Radbar with Dogslicer 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 1d4 ⇒ 2

Goblin 7 attacks Arabeth with Dogslicer 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 1d4 ⇒ 1

Goblin 8 attacks Arabeth with tongs of molten glass (Touch attack) 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5 1d4 ⇒ 1 fire

Half-Elf Stealth 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21, Arrow shot on Radbar 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


HP 32/32, AC 18, DR2/armor, F +2, R +7 W +4, bab 3, melee 3/6, ranged 6 CMB 3, CMD 17, init+2, perc +14 half-elf Bard(Archaeologist)/4

fort save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

I think that means Alric is still out of it, sorry guys


”Disguise DC 12”:
Female Aasimar, Init +3,Perc +3, HP 10 (Wounds ),Speed 30' Fly 20'(Poor),AC 13,Touch 13,Flat-F 10,F +2 R +3 W +4,Bab +0, Oracle Lvl 1

Arabeth swings at the nearest Goblin again,

Att Roll:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Dam Roll:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

*Swish, swish...* (-_-)

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar (of gnomish stock) Druid 1 , Init: +1, Perception +7 w/60 ft Darkvision, HP: 10, F:+3, R:+1, W:+5, AC: 14/12/13, CMD: 11, Stormburst 4/6

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 (to keep the half-elf in sight)

Cerin is still barely holding his breakfast down, as he staggers through the shadows to get closer to the half-elf.

Maybe he will have a harder time shooting at the others after Cerin gets sick all over him...

;)


M (HP42/42, AC 21 Touch 19, Flat 12, DR5/armor, F +9, R +6 W +7, bab 4, CMB 6CMD 18, init+2, perc -1, AAsimar Paladin/3 Paladin/3

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Guide my hand Iomedae. Mercy where due, Justice where needed.

551 to 600 of 1,252 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Rise of the Runelords - Burnt Offerings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.