Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DaWay's Legacy of Fire - Howl of the Carrion King (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Having been hired by Garavel for the Merchant Princess Almahn you have reclaimed an Old Monastery to Sarenrae now you must launch the plan to reclaim Kelmarane as your contract details.


401 to 450 of 2,020 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

M Gnome Rogue 1

Mas'ud's eyes glimmer with excitement. "Such a large structure, so well preserved! We could find many things to tell us the tales of those who used to live here!" Glancing around at his companions as they gird their loins and prepare for conflict, his expression flickers to confusion, concern, and frustration. "Do we need to assume that we'll have to fight something? Can nothing go easily?"

Lantern Lodge

Male

Map Scroll down a couple of posts to see the map. You are in A1 currrently.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Tell me, friend Mas'ud, how many stories you know where forgotten ruins are explored without something, somewhere, 'going sideways'.


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 9/16 NL:2 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

"Better to be prepared for the worst that never comes."

Khatijah finishes wrapping her sash about her waist and over her chain shirt. She starts hiding a few of her blades, both of the wickedly curved knives and a dagger, about her person, taking her time to make sure they are hidden. She takes the other three daggers and her sword and pushes them between her sash and her armor. When she's ready she takes her place at the back of the group, acting as a rear-guard.

GM:
Hiding both kerambits and a dagger. If allowed to take 20 result is 20 + 1 + 2 = 23 for all, if not.
Kerambit 1: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 2 = 18
Kerambit 2: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 = 15
Dagger: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 2 = 17

Fionn or Perception DC 15:
"You seem to know much of this place, little one. Can you tell me of it."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor growls"Course it won't be that bloody easy. And we can't even hope to have a bit o' suprise cus of how loud we were comin' in' Taldor bangs his hammer on his shield "Eh anybody in there? We ain't hostile"

Lantern Lodge

Male

Finn make any knowledge checks you have and I can give you some background info


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

As the group begins to form up Tolus stows his spear on his back and takes out several shuirken that gleam with the white-green of his is sleep poison. He holds a couple in his shield-hand and one in his weapon hand, ready for throwing.


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara walks around amazed, her head craned to look up around her as she marvels at the strange building, unlike anything she'd ever seen before. "They said this was a temple of Serenrae? I'm afraid I know very little of the gods. Fionn, this is your...patron, is it not?"


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel stays close to Khatijah and Dassah, looking about herself with a mixture of awe and melancholy. It was so beautiful once, why did they abandon it?


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn... knowledge checks? LMAO - clerics only get 2 sp a lvl... didn't have any left for knowledges.

Fionn turns to Katijah and shrugs. "Really I know no more than the rest of you. It's a monastery to St. Vardishal and dedicated to Sarenrae. Expect to see a lot of sun-related motifs and colors. Other than that, I have no idea what we might find. The layout is that of a monastery, not a temple, so I don't even know what to expect of the architecture even. I'm sorry I can't help more.

Fionn needs to take a level of bard or something just for the knowledges, this is so sad, she doesn't even have a clue about her own religion. lol

To Kara, she whispers, because whispering in this place seems appropriate for some reason. "Perhaps they didn't abandon it voluntarily."


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 9/16 NL:2 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Khatijah keeps an eye out for trouble, her sword is drawn and her cestus strapped securely in place. But even though she isn't looking at the three smaller women, it's obvious she's talking to them.Sorry I almost forgot about that bit.

"If what I have heard of gnolls is true, then they either ran or were butchered."

A flash of, worry? concern? It's fairly hard to tell with the scarred woman sometimes.

"Fionn, Sarenrae is the sun goddess, yes?"

@ Fionn and the GM: I've always been under the impression that a cleric would have a fairly deep understanding of their faith and would know most of the tenants of their faith as well as knowing most of the famous and semi-famous events and lore about it. It's up to the GM here, but that's my two coppers.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

I agree on that score, she should know her own faith, and I've been playing her that way for the most part

"Yes, Sarenrae is the goddess of the Sun... we call her the Dawnflower as well, as the day blooms with her rising each morning. As for the monks here, I hope they ran, or if they didn't, that they at least took their toll against whoever or whatever attacked them. If it was indeed gnolls, I hope the monks made a good account of themselves in Sarenrae's name."

Lantern Lodge

Male

Fionn, I will let you make untrained religion concerned to your own religion if you put a rank in it next level.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

ok thanks, i will do that next level then.

know religion, untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 20


M Gnome Rogue 1

"But, Tolus, we both know the stories ignore the mundane and boring. If everything was as violent and troubled as all of the stories none of us, anywhere, could sleep soundly through a night. Is it wrong to hope for the mundane and not violence?"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
Mas'ud wrote:
"But, Tolus, we both know the stories ignore the mundane and boring. If everything was as violent and troubled as all of the stories none of us, anywhere, could sleep soundly through a night. Is it wrong to hope for the mundane and not violence?"

"Of course not, my friend. Just don't go trusting hopes. In my experience they have a nasty habit of letting you down at the most inconvienent times. So draw that sword of yours and let's go find us a story that, hopefully, would put any audience to sleep."

Lantern Lodge

Male

Fionn:
Since you rolled a 20 I am going to consider you well involved in the stories of this monastery so here we go, In the past two decades a mad cult from Kelmarane invaded and put the monks to death, this place stood as an empty ruin. It is rumored that the most powerful threat here was in fact its greatest defender, the essence of Varhishal himself, a Templar of the Five Winds slain in antiquity in the orginal battle against the efreeti Jhavhul and his terrible forces. The templars of the Five Winds. 1) The Templars of the Five Winds were a group of five powerful genies from antiquity. They have not been heard from in centuries, but travelers in the northern reaches of Katapesh and the southern bounds of Osirion still sometimes attributes miracles or victories to their guidance. 2. Legend tells that the Templars of the Five Winds defeated a great evil hundreds of years ago near Pale Mountain in the Brazen Peaks, a pinnacle not very far from the village of Kelmarane. each Templar was associated with a specific aspect of the wind, and each wielded a distinct, highly potent magic weapon. 3. The Templars of the Five winds were said to be particular enemies of the cult of Rovagug, god of destruction, and many tales of their triumphs recount battles against the spawn of that vile religion. The templars themselves are jann, mortal genie-spirits dedicated to no particular element. For some reason, these jann cannot die, though none have been seen in centuries. 4. The Templars of the Five Winds served a powerful djinni princess named Nefeshti, a great genie noble whose designs upon Osirion and Katapesh have had good and bad consequences. The song of Edrehu suggests that the Templar's immortality came from a powerful wish uttered by Nefeshti in antiquity, stating that so long as the warriors retained her favor, they would live forever.
Davashuum wields a powerful quarterstaff
Kardswann's weapon is an elaborate greataxe
Pazhvann's weapon is a tremendous burning flail
Vardishal's wields whatever weapon is favored by his new host
Zayifid's weapon is a delicate but razor-sharp scimitar


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

a little ret-con here since I now know things that Fionn should have known before

"The monks weren't attacked by gnolls... they were attacked and all slain by an insane cult from Kelmarene. The place stood, an empty ruin, after that attack, but it could have been infested with anything by now, assuming the spirit of St. Vardishal would allow such." She makes the sign of the sun as she speaks his name.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

I have dungeoneering and engineering knowledges, just fyi DM and partyTaldor listens closely to Fionn then lets the info roll around in his head Cults be a tad bit more unpredicrable than gnolls...hopefully it's just sometin wild Taldor lets the party digest the info then says "The best way to figure sometin out is ta go look at it, eh?"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

At Finn's story Tolus thinks, The fact that a cult did this doesn't worry me as much as the fact that it came from Kelmarane
But he says nothing more or differently.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"Well, where should we set up? I assume there has to be a sanctuary or something. We should put the Princess and Delphina in the most secure area."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

"We set up at a safe distance till we know exactly what we're dealin with. I want ta send a party in so we know what were up against"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Just clarifying: where are people picturing us, because I saw us, per DeWays post, as already in the building in the main hall. We should be able to see the chapel area. The only unknown areas are behind the closed doors to the bottom of the map.
But most of our RP puts us just outside the walls, preparing to enter. Which is fine by me, obviously, as I've been rping that.
I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

...damnit shoulda payed closer attention to the map. well generally Taldor is just exploring around, trying to learn all the nooks and cranies of the place


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

So is it safe to say everyone's ready to enter, we find nothing at first (putting us officially at A1 with the rest of the caravan close behind), and we are now preparing to bust in some doors to secure the area as ordered?


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

I believer you are correct, yes.
]

Lantern Lodge

Male

Just tell me where you want to go and the marching order. Obviously nothing is in A1 near the crumbled walls.


M Gnome Rogue 1

"Well, if we're going to do this, let's do it! Do you want to start through the opening in the South East, or in the chapel?" No, Mas'ud doesn't seem to be asking the question of anyone in particular.

He does have his weapon, but he's not holding it in his hand, ready to stick somebody . . ..

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

"I got point, Khatijah you should cover our rear"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

"I should be close to the front. Maybe second or third. These stars can be hard to hit with at long range. And, I will admit, this building has made me excited to discover what it holds in secret." He holds up one of the poison-covered shuirken as an example as he mentions them.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn falls in next to Tolus, sharing 2nd or third position, nothing here looks narrow enough to require single file... yet... "I'm with you, Tolus. If needed, my best attack is very short range."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

so many party members...how about Taldor, Tolus, Fionn, Arizhel, Kara, Mas'ud, Arizhel's eidelon, Khat


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

I recommend putting Arizhel after Kara and Mas'ud as she's a spell-caster and has range to work with. But, of course, Arizhel can speak for herself where she would prefer to be.


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 9/16 NL:2 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Works for me

"If you are talking about that blast of fire, then I would want you as close to the enemy as possible. Seeing your comrades burn to a crisp can't be good for you fighting spirit."

Khatijah smiles a little, and seems to be getting a little more comfortable with everyone, especially the smaller members of the group.


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara tries to find an unobtrusive spot within the group, still feeling terribly out of place. Reaching under her skirt, she produces a small dart which she fiddles with nervously.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel joins Khatijah near the rear.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

I also worry about being flanked, which is why i put our other tough front line fighter at the rear. putting the glass cannons in the middle hopefully keeps them out of melee


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 9/16 NL:2 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

It's a good plan, and Khatijah is well aware of her inexperience, so she'll defer to the master strategist here. So now all we have to worry about is GM deviousness.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

indeed about GM evilness, i delighted in making traps that targeted 10 feet behind the trigger. my players are always jumpy lol


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
Mas'ud wrote:

"Well, if we're going to do this, let's do it! Do you want to start through the opening in the South East, or in the chapel?" No, Mas'ud doesn't seem to be asking the question of anyone in particular.

He does have his weapon, but he's not holding it in his hand, ready to stick somebody . . ..

"I vote we clear and search the chapel and other unsealed areas first, then bust down these doors and clear the floor. I am no strategist, however. Honestly, that's how I would go about cleaning the place up. I don't know if that counts as an effective military sweep or not."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor chuckles a bit "Dont think we need ta bust anything we can open. Like my old commander always said, you need 100 soldiers who could break down a door and 5 that try tha handle"

Lantern Lodge

Male

Retcon Delphina:
You approach the tent to see the Varisian woman you rescued from the fire standing at the mirror. Her body barely clothed in the finest silk. She is staring in wonder of her blackened arms that seem to have flames dance upon them. You swear in the reflection you see her smile.

The Chapel (A2) A short set of wide ceremonial steps leads down to a cavernous chapel in which the congregants would gather for sermons in happier times. The vibrant orange and red starburst of Sarenrae still stands behind a film of rusted rainwater and dirt along the north wall overlooking the collapsed altar. Between the stairs and the altar stand dozens of old marble benches, many overturned and even more broken into two or more pieces. A wide walkway bisects the pews, leading directly to the raised altar. Here and there a few clumps of the original red carpet along this thoroughfare hand on against rot and neglect.
Above the center of the chapel, dangling about ten feet from the floor, hangs a cluster of gnoll skulls in various stages of decay. Strung together like a ghoulish candelabra of twine and bone, the boulder-sized ornament hangs from the wooden rafters about twenty feet above the ground.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

"Perhaps something is here that preys on gnolls... or would they do that to the heads of their own dead?" Fionn looks around the place in wonder, imagining it in its glory days. She wishes she had prestidigitation so she could clean the place up quickly, but vows it will be restored as much as possible if she can do so.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

retcon with Delphina:
"Excuse me, lady Delphina, for disturbing you this morning. You are looking much better. In fact, I'm amazed at how well you have healed. Your burns are most amazing, as they seem to have left the most fascinating of marks behind. You are most fortunate ande blessed indeed. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? We are trying to figure out what happened to start the fire. Right now we are leaning toward it being the misfortune cause by one or more pugwampis, but we have no proof of that. Can you shed any light on how the fire in your wagon started?"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus walks about the sanctuary carefully, nimbly avoiding the shattered rubble all around on the floor. He makes his way to the ruined altar and cannot help compiling a list of what would need to be done to restore this place and the cost for doing so. He stops at a month's work (excluding spellcasters) and many thousands of gold pieces. Almost everything needed replacing. He carefully searches the altar area for anything that may have survived the battle and the years of exposure.

Take 20 to search the altar for a pitiful total of 21 :P

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor grimaces and swears in dwarven at the sight of the skulls. He takes out his dagger and throws it until he manages to cut the rope down, then throws the unsacred thing outside


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara wanders around the chapel, but keeps looking back at the disturbing chandelier, and gives it a wide birth as she explores.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
Taldor wrote:
Taldor grimaces and swears in dwarven at the sight of the skulls. He takes out his dagger and throws it until he manages to cut the rope down, then throws the unsacred thing outside

As Taldor is dragging the nasty art out of the chapel, Tolus calls out, "Taldor! Make sure to search that trash for anything useful, please. Don't want to miss anything.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Delphina:

'Good morning, I hope I didn't mess anything up by bandaging you last night. I was afraid you would be displeased with your burned limbs." Arizhel drops her pack, and removes two packets of trail rations, "They aren't very tasty but they will fill you up, and I think you could use a meal. My parents always claimed it was so." Arizhel offers the opened packet of rations to Delphina.

"Why are they still on fire, do you suppose? Your hair and arms I mean. Oh, and I should introduce you to Zerika here, she is my eidolon, but I am afraid she is heading to the temple with the others. Please excuse her. By the way this stuck to me, it flew out of your wagon.[/b]" Arizhel hands the burned tempest card to Delphina.

Temple Group:

Zerika follows the group of temple goers, assisting where she can. She seems distracted and a little nervous.
It makes both Zerika and Arizhel nervous to be apart. I am not opposed to the standard -2 to all skills penalty (Unfavorable Conditions) to represent their separation anxiety.

Lantern Lodge

Male

Arizhel:
In case you missed it, the delphina is ret con and the whole caravan has moved to the temple. your post lead me to believe you thought other wise.

401 to 450 of 2,020 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Legacy of Fire Pt 1 - The Howl of the Carrion King All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.