Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DaWay's Legacy of Fire - Howl of the Carrion King (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Having been hired by Garavel for the Merchant Princess Almahn you have reclaimed an Old Monastery to Sarenrae now you must launch the plan to reclaim Kelmarane as your contract details.


851 to 900 of 2,020 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Battle Dance:A dervish dancer is trained in the use of the Perform skill, especially dance, to create magical effects on himself. This works like bardic performance, except the dervish dancer only affects himself, and does not need to be able to see or hear his own performance.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
Arizhel wrote:
Battle Dance:A dervish dancer is trained in the use of the Perform skill, especially dance, to create magical effects on himself. This works like bardic performance, except the dervish dancer only affects himself, and does not need to be able to see or hear his own performance.

I'll stop including that then. Again, it didn't matter anyway. I would have still hit my one hit and still would have missed my misses so no big deal.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

don't know who's hurt or how badly, but here's another channel for those who are:

Fionn calls on the power of Sarenrae and channels healing power again in a 30 radius, moving so few or no apes are in range, only party members... she will exclude 2 apes who are in range (selective channeling).

[dice=channel healing[1d6[/dice]

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Can we get a round recap? I'm getting a little lost. Alls I know is Fion is keeping me alive lol


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

channel healing: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Shadow Lodge

Male

Fionn Channels a positive energy filling everyone with the warmth of the sun. Taldor presses his attacks and pushes pack the monkey into the wall pinning it with his shield not only splattering the wall red but cracking a few of the mosaic tiles in the process. The eagle presses its attacks and continues to work on the ape, who is looking pretty bad at the moment. Kara vaults throw the melee and aids her friend khatijah disposing of yet another one of the massive apes.

Ape 1 (14 damage) attacks eagle
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Ape 2 attacks Khatijah
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Ape 3 attacks Taldor
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Ape 4 DEAD
Ape 6 DEAD
Ape 7 attacks Kara
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus adjusts his stance and steps into flank with Kara against the ape that has targeted her. He draws a slender blade from his belt and attacks using precision instead of trying to leverage his inconsequential strength.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 0 ⇒ (4) + (5) + 0 = 9


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel sighs heavilly as yet another of her eagles fails to last more than a blink of the eye. Cursing the ape, she summons yet another of her feathered friends to battle, opposite Kara to provide the dancer with a flanking partner.

To Hit Ape 7: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage Ape 7: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
To Hit Ape 7: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage Ape 7: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
To Hit Ape 7: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage Ape 7: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage Ape 7: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Round 4: 2h attack on Ape numero uno. Likely fumble.

Tempest 2h Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Fumble Avoidance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Frustration gets the better of the young woman and she takes the sword in both hands and aims for the back of the most injured ape's skull, loosing a feral scream as she swings.

Shadow Lodge

Male

mid-round

Tolus aids kara and delivers a spear point into the side of the ape. Arizhel's Eagle delivers a nasty gash to the ape that has destroyed it's friends. And Khatijah releases her hand from her scimitar and shakes her off hand out.

Ape 1 Dead
Ape 2 flees
Ape 3 flees
Ape 7 (9 damage) flees

The apes begin to flee as they watch their numbers fall.


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Starting to feel winded as another ape falls before her, Kara turns and swings one last time at the fleeing apes.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Once the apes flee, Arizhel will ask, "Can we go sleep now? I don't think I have anything else left in me."


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

After the remaining apes flee, Fionn once again calls on the power of the Dawnflower and channels healing energy into her companions, again excluding two fallen apes from the effect.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5

(5 points of healing to all who need it)


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus holds his shield ready for a moment after the apes begin to flee, worried that they'll rally for a renewed attack. When they disappear he heaves a sigh. An ache spreads through his shoulders and core. He moans and shakes out his limbs in an effort to relax his stressed muscles

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Before Taldor can even ask, Fion heals his wounds. He looks around at the condition of his allies and nods "We're getting better, nobody got too hurt that time. Aye, we should call it a day though, just check the last of this area and we'll be done with this floor"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus nods at taldor's order and stows his shield to prevent it from making any noise. He creeps over to the last areas at the far side of the room and slowly peers around the corners.

a16-a17
stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
preception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Khatijah holds on to her sword long enough to be sure the apes were running before dropping it and swearing loudly while clutching her left elbow.

"Agreed." she says through gritting teeth.

Shadow Lodge

Male

The rest of the room is described the same as earlier, the five beds and such. Nothing of note.

This leaves A16, A17, A 18, and the lower level. Or do you prefer to rest?


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

"We should perhaps rest soon. I've very little healing left, but I do have a little, if you want to check out the last few areas. I'm just concerned that if we run into anything as nasty as those apes again, I might not be able to keep up with the wounded. We should definitely save the lower level for after a good rest."


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"Lets barricade ourselves in one of the rooms, so we minimize the chance of being attacked in the night, and sleep. We can look around more then."


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

After checking the room for threats, Tolus pipes up: "This room has five beds. Plenty for those not on watch. I propose we set up camp here. We shouldn't even need a fire. The warm stone should keep us through the night."
Tolus's manner obviously communicates that he agrees that sleep would be an excelent option. Though he avoided harm in the fight, his mouth is dry of both venom and saliva and his muscles feel like he has never used them before this day. It felt like being born again. He only wished someone had reminded him that being born is never a pleasant experience.

Shadow Lodge

Male

if everyone is in agreement, go ahead and post for tomorrow now and I will update tomorrow after work. As far as how the night goes, who on what watch?

1d100 ⇒ 63


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Same as before? Which means Tolus and Finn last?


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Fionn will be happy to sit first or third watch, but would prefer not to sit mid-watch as her armor isn't easy or quiet to get in and out of.


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Khat's on first watch, if I remember correctly.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Ya i'll take middle so my darkvision is used effectively


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

After wiping the blood from her blade, Kara sits against the wall and stares at her reflection in the metal. Did I really kill those beasts?. She starts to verbalize her thoughts, though to no one in particular, "I don't even know how I did it. But I've never felt so alive...and free." She looks immediately embarrassed after those last words.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

As soon as the group agrees to stop, the tiny halfling has her bedroll unpacked on one of the 'beds'. She quickly murmurs, "Wake me for which ever watch you want."


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Being on watch with Tolus for the final shift, Fionn makes sure everyone is healed up before making a quick dinner for everyone. Then she will start settling into one of the beds for a rest.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Fionn has 1 more channel left for the day after this one - if anyone needs it, speak up or she will go to sleep after this one.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
Kara wrote:
After wiping the blood from her blade, Kara sits against the wall and stares at her reflection in the metal. Did I really kill those beasts?. She starts to verbalize her thoughts, though to no one in particular, "I don't even know how I did it. But I've never felt so alive...and free." She looks immediately embarrassed after those last words.

Kara's words pull Tolus out of his own contemplations. He moves over to her as the others start to drag themselves over to the beds and sinks down beside her.

I do not remember my birth, but I imagine this is what it must feel like. I can feel the blood in my veins. My muscles feel like I just scrubbed 50 flights of marble stairs.
His tone is comiserating. He isn't so much talking at her as jointly commenting on what he thinks they both are experiencing at this moment.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor nods "Aye, the rush ca' be a good feelin'. Don't let it run away from ya tho, I bet Khatijah would agree with me, feelin' alive don't make ye invincible"


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Malak has stayed relatively quiet through the battle, tired and drained he looks at the others and says My magics take a greater toll on me than some of you I think as I must pull them from the magic residing within me. I need a full night sleep in order to be functional tomorrow. I am willing to take a watch but that will lengthen the time required for us to start again in the morning.

When they start talking about the battle and feeling alive, Malak smiles and replies True, there is nothing quite so like walking the fine edge of death's scythe, every step potentially bringing you screaming into Pharasma's boneyard.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel nods at Malak, "Tis the same with me."


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

"Far from it." Khatijah adds gruffly to Taldor's comment.

She looks troubled by something, and anger as well. Harsh words come from under her breath as she eats, and later begins her watch.

Fool! You know how to fight. Or have you lost your wits after the promises of freedom?

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Shadow Lodge

Male

does any go and get Almah and the rest of the caravan. The rest of the night goes without incident. So what are your actions for tomorrow?


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"I think we should continue on until we have the top area cleared, then get the caravan here, and finally, at the very end of all that, go below."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor frowns at Khatijah's comment Berserkers only get killed in the end...

"Aye, I second that"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus takes careful note of the more experienced fighter's comments. If he was to survive, he had to learn.
Thank you, my friends, for your grains of wisdom. Now, if you will excuse me, I will be off to bed. Malak, if you wish feel free to share last watch with Fionn and I. I think we have all other watches sufficiently covered.
He stands, gives them all a courteous (and, as always, esquisitely executed) bow before laying out his wrinkleless bedroll and precisely ordering his gear beside his chosen bed. He rolls his spear in his hand for a moment before securing it onto his pack, deciding against its use in the future where possible.
He dicides against reporting to Almah this night. He would rather deliver a completed task to his mistress instead of half-finished tasks and excuses.
His exhaustion buries his nightmares in a kind of numbness as soon as he slips into his bedroll. He is barely aware of the passage of time and starts a little when he is awakened for last watch.
That morning he perfectly folds his bedroll and puts on his armor over his robes before breaking his fast on trail rations and water.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor raises an eyebrow again at Tolus's flambouyency.

Morning
Taldor puts on his armor, then looks over at Khatijah for a moment. He looks down and sighs, then heads over when everyone else is busy. He pauses, then quietly says "I think I might o' said sometin' that offended ya last night, and I wanted ta apologize. Just me opinion, didn't mean nothin' by it"


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Morning
Arizhel closes her eyes and focuses on Zerika, willing her back into existence.

"May as well get this party on the road"

"I need you to head back to the caravan, and let Almah know what is happening in here and what we have found. Make sure to explain the pugwampis. We need to keep a close eye out for more of those little devils. Let me know as soon as you get there, and make sure to ask Delphina if she can help with healing you."

"Fionn, may I borrow that book about the temple? I am going to send Zerika back to the caravan, and I think Almah might like to have a look at it. Perhaps she and Delphina can learn something useful about this place with it."

If Fionn gives me the book, I will send it with Zerika back to the caravan.


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Taldor finds Khatijah sitting apart from the group, slowly swinging the blade they found yesterday, testing it's balance.

"No. You are right."

She doesn't look at the dwarf, the lazy swings stop and the sword's tip rest on the floor in front of her.

"Fighting is all I have left. I prided myself on that. I was always better, but if I had fought like that in the pits, I would be dead right now. I was frustrated because I kept hurting myself and missing."

The young girl stands up and sheathes the sword. Her expression is dark and bitter. She walks off and gathers her pack and her other sword.

"Maybe I was just lucky."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor grumbles "The sharp end of a sword don't give a bloody *%#! about luck. Yer one of the best woman fighters I ever seen, just need to know when to cover your back instead o' slicin' theirs" He nods towards her new sword "And I think that thing is a bloody curse. I ain't gonna touch it, but I don't think it's helping us at all. Magic only makes things worse"


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

"Sounds like a perfect match, then. A cursed sword for a cursed slave."

Khatijah laughs, but both it and her words are devoid of any humor, both being edged with bitterness.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Chiming in from the wall he's siting against with Kara (this is the previous night if I'm keeping everything straight), Tolus chimes in, "You are far from cursed, beautiful Khatijah. Handling a new weapon in near-ambush combat with no practice or experience with said weapon, especially a magical one, is hardy a recipe for success. I think all of us save mighty Taldor here, possibly magnificent Malak and shining Fionn, are so far out of our element that I'm suprised any of us -- especially myself-- have survived this long.
If I may say so, I beleive you are judgeing yourself far too harshly. This is a far cry from the planned, controled combat of the Pits."


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

I don't think anyone should sell themselves short. No one fled when battle commenced and that is the most important part. The courage to stand fast when your friends need you. All of you did well. Looking at Khatijah he says That may just be a side effect of the item as it does not appear to be progressing or causing any serious harm aside from being somewhat unsightly.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"Well for what it is worth, none of my summoned creatures survived, and you did. So couldn't have been doing that poorly." Arizhel looks around at the room in the light of morning "I hope we dont have clean up duty as well as security detail. This place is a mess. I wonder why apes need to fling poo?"

Shadow Lodge

Male

Zerika brings the book to the caravan and returns.

Consider this a friendly nudge as to letting me know what room you want to head to next


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Is anyone at the caravan able to heal her? If not, she will remain in the rear.

Arizhel will follow the rest of the group as they move on to the last of the unexplored areas.


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

"True, but you have heard my story. Do you think my masters planned for my survival?"

Khatijah fixes Tolus with a cold stare for a few moments before finishing her morning routine and double checking everything to make sure it was secure.

Same as yesterday, take 20 to hide 2 daggers and kerambit in the folds of the sash Khatijah uses for a belt. 20 + 1 = 21
Khatijah will take the front today, unless Taldor raises a big enough fuss.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus chooses not to take up Khatijah's thrown gauntlet. They needed to march soon, and he didn't feel like spoiling a good morning with a heated difference of opinion, but he could feel Khatijah's displeasure with him for his comment.

When Tolus sees that everyone's morning ritual is complete, he draws a thin rapier and holds it in his left hand while arming the right with one of his shuriken. He scouts the last room on the left. His hope is that the thinner blade of the rapier will serve his more agile frame better than his spear, but holds out little real hope.

stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
preception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

851 to 900 of 2,020 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Legacy of Fire Pt 1 - The Howl of the Carrion King All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.