Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DaWay's Legacy of Fire - Howl of the Carrion King (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Having been hired by Garavel for the Merchant Princess Almahn you have reclaimed an Old Monastery to Sarenrae now you must launch the plan to reclaim Kelmarane as your contract details.


801 to 850 of 2,020 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Oh crap I don't think we have any super intellect types like a wizard haha. Well we have the homefield advantage of Fionn in a temple of her godess


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn is definitely not a super intellect type! but she's very wise

Fionn takes the book with a slight bow of thanks and gingerly opens it. She scans the title and then reads a bit of the beginning, avidly interested in the subject of flame especially.

"Of course, I will share the knowledge in the book with any who are interested, but first, let's see what's in here."

Shadow Lodge

Male

Alright counter-clockwise it is.

A15. Deanery.
The door to this room hangs open, five austere beds line the north wall of this humble office and living quarters. A dented metal chest rests at the foot of each bed, and a simple mosaic pattern of red and orange glass chips brings some color to the wall. A layter of grime and filth coats many of the surgaces in this small room, and the redolent stench of dirty fur hangs heavy in the air. You see eight large apes pounding their chests in a display of territory. They launch themselves towards the group.

initiatives: Arizhel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Zerika 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Fionn 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Kara 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Khatijah 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Mas'ud 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Taldor 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Tolus 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Malak 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Other 1d20 ⇒ 16 modifier withheld


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus releases his poisoned shuriken before quickly falling back. He is not a front line fighter, and intends to support Taldor when he joins the fray.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

On Injury: Sleep venom DC 13


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 13/16 NL:1 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

"Get behind me!"

Khatijah twists her way through to the front of the the group to stand beside Taldor, Tempest in her hand, ready to strike.

Move to the front of the group, ready action to cut the first ape that is in range.
Attack 2H Tempest: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage (Unlikely): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel summons her Celestial Eagle into the square opposite Khatijah, behind one of the apes.
(Smiting)
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
To Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 = 7
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

Zerika loads her crossbow, and moves to guard Arizhel.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor quickly whispers to Khatijah "Funnel them in, make them go one at a time so we can quickly focus them down" Taldor tries to leave a small gap so they can bring an ape in and trap them in the group.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn waits for an opportunity to get multiple targets in range of her flames without hitting any party members... when she does, she casts burning hands at the apes.

2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Not nearly as impressed with her own fire as she was with Malak's, she still smiles and finishes the spell with a soft "Ooooh, fire!"


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara once again twirls gracefully towards the big apes, her single curved blade held between her diminutive figure and the seemingly giant apes in symbolic defiance.

Battle dance, inspire courage round 4/7 - move action. 2nd move action to approach the apes


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Malak waits for an opportune moment before letting loose a globule of acid from his outstretched hand...

Down to my last 1st level spell and I'm not sure what we'll be encountering so I'm using my cantrips.

Attack on nearest ape. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

1d3 ⇒ 1 Acid

...which goes flying past and into the wall where it hisses and bubbles in uselessness.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor waits for his moment, unleashing his hammer on the one that becomes a threat to other members of the party

attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Shadow Lodge

Male

Between the eagle and Taldor's hammer one of the apes is quickly felled. Fionn's fire catches 3 of them tumbling past the funnel laid out at the door.

Ape 1 on Eagle slam 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 slam 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Ape 2 on Eagle slam 1 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 slam 2 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Ape 3 on Taldor slam 1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 slam 2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Ape 4 (6 damage) Acrobatics past Taldor 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Ape 5 (6 damage) Acrobatics past Kara 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Ape 6 (6 damage) Acrobatics past Khatijah 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Ape 7 Acropatics past Zerika 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Take your AoO if you qualify


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

A vibrant spray of iridescent feathers erupts as the brutish fists of the ape come crashing down on the small eagle's body. As the ape swings its might against the creature again, it fades from sight and the feathers, lazily drifting down towards the floor, slowly fade from existence as well.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus draws his shield and poisoned spear. He yells and slams them together, hoping to distract at least one ape from those casters who are more lightly armored than he.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

I forget the exact rules for acrobatics past AoO, if i apply here's my attack, if not just disregard
AoO1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Attack on ape threatening casters1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 13/16 NL:1 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

If their acrobatics result beats your CMD, then you do not get the AoO

Link

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

ah thank you, well i missed both anyways haha


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

I have no idea where the apes are in my head so.If necessary to remove herself from the reach of the apes, Arizhel uses a withdraw action to get behind more tanky individuals. Spotting her master leaving, Zerika does the same.


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 13/16 NL:1 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Hey, Daway, can we get a list of who has and hasn't acted yet? I'm a little confused as to where we are in the initiative count.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Let's count this as round 2, it seems the only one who hasn't acted is Mas'ud. And I haven't heard a post from him in weeks.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

alrighty then

Tolus is shocked when the apes dodge their way through both Taldor and Khatijah, but recovers quickly and moves into position opposite one of the casters and makes a strike at the ape's lower back.

move into flank and attack
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage: 1d20 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 1 + (5) = 13
if hit: sleep poison DC 13; staggered; unconscious

Shadow Lodge

Male

ape fortitude save 1d20 ⇒ 1 modifier withheld.

others? what are your actions?

Edit: Well it's nappy time for that monkey.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn takes a shot with her crossbow (or draws and slices with her scimitar if an ape is actually on her - have no map, so not sure of who is where.)

1d20 ⇒ 6(+1 if it's a ranged attack, -1 if it's a melee attack... never mind, 6 misses I'm sure regardless)


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Malak fires off another Acid Orb at the nearest ape.

Ranged Touch 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

My action was withdrawal if I am threatened, otherwise, I will summon an eagle behind an ape in flanking position for Khatijah.

Because I do not know which of the two actions I will be taking, if I am able to summon, I will give the dice to you for that action.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
DaWay wrote:

ape fortitude save 1d20 modifier withheld.

others? what are your actions?

Edit: Well it's nappy time for that monkey.

If he failes his save again. at the moment he's only staggered, sadly. On a happier note: My venom worked! :)


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 13/16 NL:1 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Round 2: Full Attack on Gorilla that's furthest back and in reach.

Khatijah almost loses her grip on Tempest, but she manages to land a blow despite the mishap.

Attack Tempest 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Fumble Avoidance 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 What a waste of a 20.
Attack Cestus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage Cestus 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara twists around and in a flurry of her brightly colored dress and flashing steel, lashes out at the nearest ape.

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22
dmg: 1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
Battle dance 5/7

Shadow Lodge

Male

Kara's cuts run deep, as Khatijah pummels one with her cestus in a backhanded blow after she misses with the tempest. Malak's acid burns deep.

Ape 1 attacks eagle
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Ape 2 attacks eagle
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Ape 3 attacks Taldor
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Ape 4 (6 damage) attacks Taldor
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Ape 5 (15 damage) attacks Kara
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Ape 6 (11 damage) attacks Khatijah
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Ape 7 attacks Zerika
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Arizhel go ahead and give me the dice for your eagle and we will place it retroactively

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor takes a bad blow and gasps, then switches to defensive and continues fighting on

Attack (fighting defensively)1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn, seeing companions take damage tries to position herself so she can do a channeled burst without more than two apes in range, which she can exclude from the effect (with selective channeling)

IF such a position is available in the room, she will let loose a burst of healing, excluding two damaged apes from the effect.

[dice[1d6[/dice]


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 13/16 NL:1 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Hey GM, That second Attack on Khatijah is a crit threat.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

crap, my posting was off... didn't phrase that roll correctly

1d6 ⇒ 2 , 2 points healed to all in range of the channel (30' burst)... two injured apes are excluded

status:
remaining:
4/5 channels
6/6 fire bolts

Shadow Lodge

Male

crit confirm on Khatijah
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus continues his assault on the apes and attacks the next beast against which he has flanking, but his spear meets nothing but air.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Zerika is down

Eagle
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

If that fells the Ape, will the Eagle survive? Acts on my Initiative, 22.

Zerika summons another eagle, again behind an ape to give one of the warriors flanking if possible.
(If the prior eagle survives, Zerika is returned to her plane --2 at Pugwampis, 1 at pugwampi leader, 2 on Apes = 5/9 if I am tracking correctly)


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 13/16 NL:1 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Round 2: Full attack the ape she hit earlier.

Khatijah ducks mid-spin to avoid what would have been a savage blow to the head, but the ape is cunning enough to alter his strike to catch her shoulder, even if awkwardly.

The young fighter focuses her attacks on the one she struck last and continues her assault in the spinning flurry of a dervish, although her grip on the scimitar's hilt is still tenuous.

Attack Tempest 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 miss
Attack Cestus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage Cestus 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Is it just me, or does Khat have absolutely no luck with swords?


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

Actually, how much time has passed between the innitial attack and now? I assume more than one hour, in which case, I am unconscious, otherwise I am fine. Probably does not matter since Arizhel seems keen on dismissing me...


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Letting out a slight shriek from her wound, Kara nonetheless presses her attack, twirling her body around to slice her blade across the ape in front of her with added momentum.

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
Battle Dance 6/7

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor looks at the situation and it turning bloody. He holds his action until the apes take a minute to pause after attacking him, then slams the least injured one into the far wall to remove him from the fight, and starts pummeling him.
Bull Rush1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Shadow Lodge

Male

Taldor lands another solid blow with a hammer to the ape's arm. Arizhel's Eagle harries the apes. Khatijah lands another strike with her cestus. And Kara spills the contents of the belly of the ape harrassing her.

Ape 1 (5 damage) attacks eagle
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Ape 2 attacks eagle
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Ape 3 attacks Taldor
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Ape 4 (9 damage) attacks Taldor
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Ape 5 dead
Ape 6 (16 damage) attacks Khatijah
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Ape 7 attacks Eagle
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Surprised at seeing her opponent fall before her, Kara turns to see who else needs help before somersaulting through the fray to get close enough to attack again.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 If needed to avoid AoO
attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Battle Dance 7/7


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel takes another five foot step away from the combat, summoning an eagle to provide flanking for Taldor.

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

6/9


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 13/16 NL:1 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Round 3: Full attack

Khatijah spins out of the way of the first blow, the second one almost solidly connects, but she manages to twist around it as it rattled the mail shirt she wore. The move puts her off balance, however, and both of Khatijah's counter-strikes are clumsy and slow.

[ooc]Attack Tempest: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 sigh
Attack Cestus:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 miss

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

I just shoved one into the far wall, I can't get flanking right now


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

For Kara then


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus lithely slides into flank with Khatijah and strikes, but his attack meets no resistance as it slices through the air once again. Tolus curses the awkward weight of the spear and shield and throws the spear to the ground in frustration.

acro to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (2) = 8

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Tolus, flanking adds to your attack roll, not your damage roll

Taldor keeps on eye on the main group while staying in the apes face, then swings him hammer towards the creatures head so he'll push it back into the wall

Called attack on head1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

edit: owwwwchhh, that's gonna hurt...putting your head on a wall then taking a hammer to it


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
Taldor wrote:

Tolus, flanking adds to your attack roll, not your damage roll

I know. The +1 damage is from Kara's bardic battle dance. Unless I'm mistaking how that works. Not that it matters for that round. It's still a solid miss either way.

801 to 850 of 2,020 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Legacy of Fire Pt 1 - The Howl of the Carrion King All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.