Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DaWay's Legacy of Fire - Howl of the Carrion King (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Having been hired by Garavel for the Merchant Princess Almahn you have reclaimed an Old Monastery to Sarenrae now you must launch the plan to reclaim Kelmarane as your contract details.


601 to 650 of 2,020 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"I know they are just scratches,but many of us are wounded now, should we rest or push on"

Zerika has 3 non lethal, and Arizhel 2, I am sure many of us have more. (The negative damage from Pugwampis is still damage, just non lethal)

Shadow Lodge

Male

The blade doesn't seem to be any danger, though it's magic is still obscured.

When the blade is handed over to Khatijah, it appears to be one of the most superbly crafted blades that has ever been seen by the likes of you, Everything comes clean about the blade however the mold seems to creep up her arm and make a home on Khatijah's hand that weilds it.

In the courtyard, huge branches and overgrown weeds clog the central open-air courtyard. Making their way through a tunnel of the weeds comes a group of pugwampi carrying a large egg. There are 4 pugwampis with the egg and a rather large on bringing up the rear. They see the party and draw their daggers except of the large one who draws a warhammer.

Khatijah:
You now wield the Tempest. As of now it is a +1 scimitar. You are also The Moldspeaker, and gain a +1 bonus to all intelligence based checks.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Tolus
A9: This is a small antechamber and was a place for reflection before the monks gathered in the chapter house seen on the other side. Carvings of religious significance to the cult of Sarenraw line the walls, but none seem to involve Vardishal or help in any way to lessen the mystery of the abandoned monastery.

A12: The brightly painted walls of this small chapel, probably meant for personal prayer and reflection, stand out as unusually garish for the otherwise reserved architecture notable elsewhere in the monastery. On the walls, numerous rectangular wooden plates traced in gold filigree depict a strapping warrior battling creatures of fire, riding a chariot on the wind, and engaging in other acts of noble heroism. It is the same figure depicted elsewhere in the monastery, but the sheer number of images here suggest that this shrine was especially important to the clerics who honored him as a saint of Sarenrae. Perhaps a quarter of the gold plates have been pried away or hacked apart by long-absent vandals.
Opposite the door, dominating a section of the north wall, stands a man-sized statue of the warrior, its face marred by what look like numerous blows from an axe. The statue holds both hands in front of him, bent at the elbow, palms up, as if expecting an offering. Several deep rents from similar axe blows make it clear that someone tried to hack the arms from the statue decades ago, but was unable to do so.


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara looks around the passageway with mild interest, running her fingers along the old stone here and there, and ignoring the commotion over some dumb old scimitar. When she sees the pugwampis though, she's instantly alert and points at them with her blade. "Pugwumpis! More of them!"

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus is just about to call the others to see the adjacent rooms when Kara's alarm reaches him. He spins and brings his shield up. His poisoned shuriken at the ready.

initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Ah the pugwampi demon dogs again. He steps forward and sends a blast of fire their way trying to get as many as he can in the flames.

4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 4) + 4 = 14 DC 17 Reflex save for half

Shadow Lodge

Male

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

3 of the dogs drop instnatly. The other charges Malak with his hammer attempting to break his kneecaps 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

does anyone speak gnoll or terran?
also I will need rolls to over come spell resistance on this guy.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor sees the large one and laughs "Ye think yer good with a hammer?" He charges him and attempts to shove him into the wall

Bull Rush:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

I am in range as I was near the doors on that wall.
Also, Because of my 20 Init roll
Also, I speak neiter gnoll or terran

Tolus's hurls his poisoned shuriken at the charging dog, hoping to protect Malak.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Damage: 1d4 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

If damaged by the Shuriken:

Vishkanya Venom: Injury; save Fort DC 13; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; initial effect staggered for 1d4 rounds; secondary effect unconsciousness for 1 minute ; cure 1 save.


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 16/16 NL:0 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 => 6
Attack 2H Temptest: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 => 11
Damage 2H Temptest: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Khatijah is frozen for a moment as the mold grows on her arm and hand, but as soon as the sounds of combat break out, she snaps out of it. She rushes the last pugwampi and attempts to cleave it's skull with a powerful two handed blow.


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Is the larger one another pugwampi and just a bigger one or something else entirely. I wasn't sure.


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Caster level check to overcome spell resistance. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Shadow Lodge

Male

just a larger pugwampi just more stout


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Fionn moves forward and throws a bolt of fire at one of the little beasties.
to hit, ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
to hit, ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

damage, if hits: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

I attacks the big ones

Taldor continues to attempt to bring the big pugwampi down

Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Arizhel draws her blowgun, and prepares to fire, then realizes that it would be neigh impossible for her to hit a target already engaged in combat.


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

Initiative:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
"Zhel, where do you need me?"


M Gnome Rogue 1

Wow! Spend a little time on the wife, and look what starts without me!

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Mas'ud draws his blade while attempting to maneuver into position to provide Taldor a flank on the larger Pugwampi. 2 move equivalent actions. I really need that BAB 1 thing so I can draw while moving . . .. <wink>

Shadow Lodge

Male

with a series of misses by the party, the large pugwampi turns his attention to the toughest of the group and hammers it out with taldor.

hammer 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
damage 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

13 missed on a ranged touch? ouch, these are tough buggers to hit!

Fionn again throws fire at one of the pugwampi. 3/6 bolts now used

to hit, ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
to hit, ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

dmg if hits: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 16/16 NL:0 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Attack 1H Temptest: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 => 8 => no way in heck.
Attack Cestus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 => 3
Fumble: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 => 9 ow.

Khatijah's anger gets the better of her as she misses with the scimitar and tries to follow up with her plate shod fist, unfortunately...

Shadow Lodge

Male

Khatijah, your hand gets caught up in the cestus as you rip open an old wound (You take 1 point of bleed damage)


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus realizes that he'll never hit anything if he throws a shuriken into melee. Worse, he may hit a friend. He draws his spear and moves to within striking range of the smaller of the two demon-dogs left, doing his best to flank with Khatijah.


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Seeing her comrades unable to harm the larger creature, Kara steels her resolve and with an almost unearthly grace and speed twists through the fray to find herself face to face with it, holding her blade at the ready.

move action: activate Battle Dance (inspire courage).
move action: approach pugwampi

Shadow Lodge

Male

Tolus the big one is the only one left, sorry if i made that unclear. But they only had 3 hp and even if they took half of the burning hands they would have still died

Fionn hits the pugwampi as he howls in pain

DM stuff:
15/20


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Malak stands back a bit and let's the group work. He feels his concentration getting harder to maintain and needs to conserve his energy.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel, noting the groups lack of luck, summons another eagle to aid in combat before taking the crossbow from Zerika's hands. 3 for the day

Eagle:

Bite:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Woot! Fumble!
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Confirm Fumble:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Not sure whether I fail, continuing on...
Claw 1:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Pretty sure a 9 misses...
Claw 2:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Certain a 5 will miss.


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

Zerika moves to the large pugwampi, and attempts to provide flanking for Kira.

Move action to hand other a weapon.
Move to flanking if possible.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

count as attempting flank opposite someone. There may not be enough open spaces. I'm not sure.
Taking encouragement from Kara's apparent prowess, he circles and attempts to surround the thing.


M Gnome Rogue 1

Smiling at the dancing display, Mas'ud empowers his blade and attempts to stick the remaining opponent.

Attack 1 (+2 Flank, +1 Inspire): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Attack 2 (+2 Flank, +1 Inspire): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Damage (+1 Arcane Strike, +1 Inspire): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Realizing the entire party focusing it and him being attacked, he decides to keep the focus on him. Taldor laughs loudly as he thing misses him "Look at ye, ye couldn't hit a blind ol' man! Thought since ye were ugly as incest ye might be good with a weapon, but I guess yer just completely useless!" Taldor goes full defensive

Shadow Lodge

Male

Fionn throws another fire bolt at the large pugwampi, injuring it severely.
Mas'ud empowers his blade with the power of his ancestors enabling it to find its mark.
Everything else was a miss

The large pugwampi continues his assault on the dwarf
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

DM:
07/20


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus runs the edge of his spear-head over his tongue quickly, turning it the same white-green as the shuriken. Let's give this another try, he mutters and jabs at the dog with his spear.

I'm going to assume I have flanking as we have this thing pretty much surrounded. I am now out of uses for my racial venom.

attack1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
attack2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

If damaged:
Vishkanya Venom: Injury; save Fort DC 13; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; initial effect staggered for 1d4 rounds; secondary effect unconsciousness for 1 minute ; cure 1 save.


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 16/16 NL:0 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

The fighter hisses in pain, but otherwise focuses on the task at hand.

Full Attack.
Temptest 1H: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14=> 13 +2 for 15 if flanking
Damage Temptest: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Cestus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22=> 4 (What a waste of a 20)
Do I take more damage from the bleed?

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Lolz he woulda hit me if I wasn't full defense

Taldor calmly fends off the large pugwampi, still taunting it
Well this'll work nicely

Shadow Lodge

Male

[/ooc]Khatijah, yes until you get a Heal DC 15 or magical healing the bleed continues[/ooc]

Large Pugwampi fumbles (No Way: The attack hits but deals minimum damage) so that means 1 nonlethal to Taldor


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 16/16 NL:0 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

So just 1 point again?


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Seeing Katijah in pain and wounded, Fionn channels energy, specifically excluding the Pugwampi (selective channeling).

healing in 30' burst: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara tries to swing her blade at the Pugwampi but can't get a good angle amid the commotion.

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 15
attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 10
1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


M Gnome Rogue 1

Mas'ud empowers his blade yet again. "Fall, you worthless dog! Why do you still stand?"

Attack 1 (+2 Flank): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Attack 2 (+2 Flank): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Damage (+1 Arcane Strike): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

He attempts to put the pointy end of his rapier in the pugwampi, but things don't look promising right now . . ..

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor raises his eyebrows in surprise as a horrible swing manages to glance off him. He decides to take advantage of the swing and counterattacks

Attack1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 141d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21

Damage if hit1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Shadow Lodge

Male

All attacks glance off the creature as he continues his assault on Taldor.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Apparently I have the fumble dice now

And the large pugwampi leaves himself wide open after overswinging. For this round he is flat footed.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

About time he got one... Usually it is Zerika
Arizhel's eagle continues its barrage

Eagle:

Bite
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Claw 1:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Claw 1:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus stabs again at the dog thing, using it's overbalancing to try to pierce a weak spot in it's armor

attack1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
attack2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Poison:
Vishkanya Venom: Injury; save Fort DC 13; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; initial effect staggered for 1d4 rounds; secondary effect unconsciousness for 1 minute ; cure 1 save.


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

Zerika again attempts to strike at the ugly beast.

To Hit: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21
To Hit: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Female Human Fighter 1 (HP: 16/16 NL:0 AC 16/11/15: F +4, R +1, W+2, Per:+1, Init: +1)

Frustration begins to get to the young fighter as she takes Temptest in both hands.

Attack 2H temptest: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20=> 16 Woo Hoo! Khat may actually hit something!
Damage 2H Temptest: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 :D


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel prepares to cheer Khatijah's mighty blow.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Waiting patiently, Taldor grins when the thing leaves itself open. Taldor suddenly bursts on him, flipping violently from defense to offense and attempting to pin it against a wall.
CMB1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara swings her blade around more at the creature, but more for show and effect than out of any expectation of actually hitting the thing.

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 11
attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 14
dmg: 1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Shadow Lodge

Male

The large pugwampi over extending himself would spell his doom, after being harried by the eagle Khatijah would take advantage of the opening and leave two halve of the creature laying on the ground in a viscous pool of his own blood.

xp and loot to come tonight after work of course

601 to 650 of 2,020 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Legacy of Fire Pt 1 - The Howl of the Carrion King All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.