Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DaWay's Legacy of Fire - Howl of the Carrion King (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Having been hired by Garavel for the Merchant Princess Almahn you have reclaimed an Old Monastery to Sarenrae now you must launch the plan to reclaim Kelmarane as your contract details.


501 to 550 of 2,020 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

"Think there's any way we can get up behind em?"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

"I don't know if I want to try balancing on those rafters. We need to get them on the floor. "

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

"I don't plan on balancing on tha rafters, my plan is ta remove them. Old wooden rafters won't stand long against me hammer. We'll have some people waitin at tha bottom ta clean up the mess"


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"I hate to say it, and loathe to do it, but I think the best course of action, given their distance, is to grease the rafters and send in eagles, unless you all have some crossbows I do not know about...."


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

"Tearing down the rafters may bring more than just the pugwampis to our level," whispers Zerika, gesturing to the remains of the ceiling.


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara looks at Arizhel, confused. "Didn't you already, uh...grease the rafters? How is it that none of them fell off?"


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

If you go in under the cover of the smoke screen, you will be able to see them but they will be unable to see you. Then you may pick them off at your leisure. Let me know quickly though as this does take some concentration to hold on to and I would prefer not to have to hold it all day.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

@DM i have knowledge engineering, could I roll it to see if taking down the rafters would cause any other harm?


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

"I love bringing down rafters as much as the next guy, but this gentleman's plan may be our most realistic."
He gestures at Malak politely.

I thought the rafters were already greased as well.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Taldor:
No roll necessary, I will give it to you. You suspect as old as this building is without any care for over two decades and that it was built by humans and not dwarves. That those old rotted rafters are the only thing keeping this temple of a human god erect

Delphina, starting to get angry, Well, can I help do something about this. You notice that the ambient temperature around her for about 20' is getting about 10 degrees F hotter.


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

"I will see how well this works." says Zerika, advancing into the room, under the smoke screen before raising her crossbow to her shoulder and firing.

Attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

"Of course, my lady. Let me not hinder you. Malak, you may want to give our fair crossbow-woman here some cover."


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel nods at Arizhel in approval, then follows her under the smoke screen, and summons a celestial eagle "[b]Perhaps making them move around will help the grease.[b]"

Dice:

Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage, Bite: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Attack, Claw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Attack, Claw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage, Claw 1: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Attack, Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Attack, Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage, Claw 2: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Shadow Lodge

Male

The bolt flies from Zerika's crossbow and scraps the pugwampi who then starts squealing and yelling what you can only imagine as curses as he cannot retaliate.

Shadow Lodge

Male

DM stuff:

Pugwampi saves 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The eagle hits one, and three of them slip from the rafters.

Dm stuff:

downed damage 1 1d6 ⇒ 6
downed damage 2 1d6 ⇒ 3
downed damage 3 1d6 ⇒ 3


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"Well done Zerika," answers Arizhel, stepping forward.

@Daway:

Summoning a Celestial Eagle

Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Attack, Claw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
AttackClaw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Attack Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Attack Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Edited, Forgot to add the +3 to hit


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"There, now you have access to some on the ground!"
I had assumed the eagle I summoned earlier had died, if it is still alive, I will not summon a replacement.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor grins "Now this I can handle!" Taldor charges the nearest pugwampi, swining his hammer overhead at him

Charging Attack1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 231d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14 not bad, especially with them being prone
damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

After Taldor lands a sideways blow, he keeps track of which pugwampi is in what condition and how he can hinder them, especially by not letting them stand up


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus follows Taldor up and stops 5 feet behind him. He holds his shield at the ready, right arm raised with a poisoned shuriken at the ready.

Swift action to poison my first shuriken. 1/2 uses remaining


M Gnome Rogue 1

"So, we're firing up through the illusion? Okay. I can do that."

Mas'ud moves up with the other, and uses his sling to try to knock another one to he floor, or to at least knock one of them.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 I'm thinking Mas'ud misses.
Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

I was out of the office in a class on Wednesday, the on call pager sent me to work Wednesday evening/night, and the same stuff broke again during the day today. I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep tonight. I passed the on-call pager on to the next schmuck during the day today . . ..


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara nods, steps out, and throws another dart at the creatures on the rafters.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Seeing the others attack, Tolus launches his shuriken rafter-ward at different beast from the others, trying to drop them all off the slick rafters.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

damage: 1d2 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

On hit:

Sleep venom:
injury Fort DC 13; initial: staggered 1d4 rds; secondary: unconscious 1min.

Thankfully, poison isn't wasted on a miss.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn takes a shot with her crossbow at one of the ones up in the rafters.

to hit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
to hit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

after everybody else takes their actions, this is my next one

Taldor continues to bludgeon the creatures on the ground
Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19Also I believe i get +4 for them being prone
Damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

If any of them stand up and provoke...Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Haha take THAT bad luck!


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Sorry, getting things ready to go. DMPC Khatijah if neccessary.

Seeing three of the vile, little dog-beasts fall down, Khatijah follows Taldor's lead and rushes forward to cut one of the down, and almost trips over her feet.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7 Are you doing fumbles? -2 to AC until Khatijah's next turn.

Shadow Lodge

Male

I have a busy weekend ahead, and it usually takes some time to do updates for this group combat. So I will try and do a short synopsis tomorrow in the morning. Sorry no post for tonight. Please feel free to retcon any interactions until I can advance this to the next round.

Shadow Lodge

Male

DM stuff:

pugwampi 2 0/6 zerika crossbow r 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
pugwampi 6 -2/6 kara dart r1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
pugwampi 7 -3/6 fionn crossbow r1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
pugwampi 8 2/6 r1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
pugwampi 9 4/6 r1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
pugwampi 10 6/6 r1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
pugwampi 11 2/6 r1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
pugwampi 12 6/6 r1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Arizhel eagle comes from the bright light of the sun shining through to deliver a deadly claw across on of the pugwampis followed by another one impaling the creature. While one of Zerika's crossbow bolts deliver a gash across the abdomen. Three of the pugwampis fall, one does not stir again. Taldor charges one of the downed pugwampis painting its brains on the tile mosaic. Tolus takes a moment to spit on a shuriken with the viscous white and green venom, throwing it only to miss and here the disappointing clang on the floor. Mas'ud readies his crossbow only to shoot wide of all the action going on around him. Kara tosses a dart at another pugwampi. Fionn readies her crossbow and shoots at one of the barking ones in the rafters hitting it on the chest. taldor takes an attack of oppurtunity on one of the ones standing only to have it go back to the ground, lifeless. Malak continues focusing on his illusion. Khatijah 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19 misses the creature slicing just above its head as it crumbles to the ground from a warhammer strike to its back.

The grease now taking full effect see another 6 pugwampis fall to the floor. While another begins barking holding out his hand 1d20 ⇒ 2 to no effect and the last one on the rafters attempts to shoot the eagle 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d3 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1

DM stuff:

6d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 6, 4, 2, 4) = 25

Three of the 6 that fell to the ground do not seem to be moving.


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

I thought you said you were using the fumble deck? Did nothing happen from the Nat 1 above?


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Seeing most of the little dogs now on the ground, Kara pulls out a small curved blade from under the folds of her dress and moves closer.

Won't be able to attack until next round unfortunately


M Gnome Rogue 1

Dropping his sling and pulling his blade, Mas'ud moves into the group of fallen pug-things, working to provide Taldor with flank, if possible.

1 free and 2 move actions, so, done.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus, noticing the two left up high, transfers another shuriken to his right hand and whips it at the nearer ugly mutt.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Edited to reflect 2 remaining on rafters

Shadow Lodge

Male

I don't do fumbles unless you roll a nat 1 and then miss the attack, kind of like confirming a critical hit.


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

Zerika looks at the pugwampis falling to the ground, and takes a five foot step away from the pile of demonic chihuahuas as she loads her crossbow, looking to the rafters for another target.

Loading light crossbow = move action. Fire crossbow = standard action. If there are no targets not in combat with group members Zerika will fire, otherwise; she will continue to move back and away. - Fumble!-

dice:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (-4 not proficient, +1 size, +3 dex, +1 BAB)
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d6 ⇒ 5


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel continues to stay back, letting her eagle continue its attack.

Holding Action. If eagle survives round, I will draw my Blowgun. If the eagle dies, I supply a replacement into a flanking position for Khatijah.

Eagle dice:

Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Damage, Bite: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Attack, Claw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Attack, Claw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage, Claw 1: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Attack, Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Attack, Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage, Claw 2: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Since most of the little demon dog things are on the ground, Malak releases his illusion. Stepping forward he moves into a position where he can hit several of the little dog things at once and releases a torrent of flame upon them, making sure to miss any of those that are not little demon dog things.

4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3, 1, 4) + 4 = 15 Fire Damage DC 17 Reflex save for half.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn moves forward to cast fire among the demon dogs but instead stops when shees Malak do the same and claps her hand, squealing in glee... "Ooooh, fire!!


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Khatijah, recovering from her overbalanced swing, moves at the closest one and swings again with both hands.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 => 13

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

@ Fionn: That settles it, I'm bringing Talliree into this if Khatijah dies. Fionn is far too easily amused. (Ever see burning hands do cold damage? surprisingly useful.)

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Haha you're probably fine, a reason I'm trying to keep them on the ground is the -4 AC to melee from being prone. bad luck is countered by good strategy Taldor, after controlling the situation on the ground, stands next to the archers in the group and defends them from any attacks

Shadow Lodge

Male

Spoiler:

pugwampi 12 6/6 rafters 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d3 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1

Kara and Mas'ud unsheathes their swords preparing an attack.
Tolus nails a pugwampi with a shuriken sending it sprawling to the floor
Zerika goes to shoot the crossbow, but never having any training finds her fingers getting caught in the way taking 1d6 ⇒ 1 damage.
Arizhel's eagle continues its attacks to no effect on the one remaining goblin in the rafters.
Malak releases a fire storm of rage killing 3 of the pugwampis in a very fiery death, also captivating the young gnome cleric.
Khatijah finishes the remaining pugwampi on the ground.
Taldor stands ready to defend his friends.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus releases his third shuriken at the last goblin in the rafters.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Female Eidolon AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 13. . (+4 Dex, +1 size, +2 natural) hp 10 () Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +2

"I hate this infernal contraption" mutters Zerika as she drops the crossbow, "I am better off without it!"

Zerika slithers forward to provide a flanking bonus to Khatijah, and attempts to bite a pugwampi!

Dice:

to hit, Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 +2, If I can get to flanking in 20' =7
to hit, Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 +2If I can get to flanking in 20' = 22

damage, Bite: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

The eagle continues to attack the last Pugwampi in the rafters.

Dice:

Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Attack, Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage, Bite: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Attack, Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Attack, Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage, Claw: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Attack, Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Attack, Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage, Claw: 1d4 ⇒ 1

confirm fumble:
Attack, Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Attack, Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Fumble confirmed. (I am assuming the pugwampi AC is above 9)

Woot! Another fumble! I am giving the deck a workout!


M Gnome Rogue 1

Given the statement that Khatijah finished the final one on the ground . . ..

Mas'ud charges his blade while he moves to strike at the last thing in the rafters, should it fall.

Arcane Strike empower the blade. Move underneath the final pug. Ready to attack it as it falls.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Irrelevant


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn throws a small flame bolt into the rafters at the last pugwampi up there.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Human Tattooed Sorcerer (Orc Bloodline) 4 (Init +3 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Perc. +0 / AC 12 / HP 16 / CMD 10)

Malak looks over at the gnome and winks at her with a grin when she squeals about the fire. Shadows play across his face and eyes as he does so though the flames brightened the room for a moment his face remained somewhat shaded as if the light dims near him.


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Khatijah goes for a dagger, but stops as the Fionn launches a bolt of flame at the last one on the rafters. She instead waits next to Mas'ud and readies herself in case the fire and the fall do not kill it.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn gives the sorceror an odd smile and a return wink as she throws a firebolt at the remaining pugwampi in the rafters, trying to bring it down with flame.

"I like your style, stranger. Sarenrae's blessings upon you."

Shadow Lodge

Male

Tolus yet again misses his mark with his shuriken.
Zerika holds action as there are no more pugwampis on the ground.
Arizhel directs her eagle once again, landing a bite, missing a claw attack, clipping its wing knocking itself prone, to the ground taking 1d6 ⇒ 1 damage
Mas'ud holds his action.
Fionn throws a bolt of fire finishing off the final pugwampi.

The chapel to the Dawnflower is now safe, though it has seen better days.


HP 50/50; AC 23, (T 13, FF 20); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 3, CMD 17; init +3; cleric (theologian)/5 F gnome
skills:
diplomacy 9, heal 7, knowl history 6, knowl religion 6, linguistics 7, perception 13, sense motive 7, stealth 3, profession cook 9, spellcraft 4

Fionn looks around the chapel and sighs softly. "Well, I don't think we did too much more damage than the pugwampis did before us. A few char marks and some bloodstains. I'm sure the bloodstains at least will wash out. Shall we search their nest and the rest of the monastery as well before we declare it totally ready for the princess? There are some side rooms we haven't checked yet, right?"


M Gnome Rogue 1

Mas'ud starts cleaning up, gathering sling bullets and crossbow bolts which can be salvaged. "We have more to do before we can claim to have finished this task."

501 to 550 of 2,020 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Legacy of Fire Pt 1 - The Howl of the Carrion King All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.