Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DaWay's Kingmaker pt 1 - Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay


451 to 471 of 471 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Male

one of the bandits pipes up, It's amazing you blokes did what you did, considerin'.


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

ritual:

Morgrym brings the ceremony to a close by hammering the wire into star-shaped icons.

"Let's sleep, and tomorrow we can move to the major camp and start our campaign."

Grym looks at the bandit suspiciously "Considering what?"

Shadow Lodge

Male

Condsiderin how much talkin you do


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

Grym grins "Heh. Point."
then, chastised, he will go to sleep and take last watch.


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

Ritual:
Xerell nods to the dwarf, "As the crafter seeks knowledge on mastering his skill, I seek to create a town where knowledge if favored over all." Then bows to the dwarf.

"Maybe talking would of served your former leaders much better, then there simplistic threats. You see reasoning will always prevail over intimidation." He gives the bandit a wry smile.


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

"So.... what now?" The sorcerer asks

Shadow Lodge

Male

I am waiting for you guys to decide what you want to do. I have been trying to move you on for a while now. Let me know when you leave the campsite


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

I think the plan was to move to a spot between here and the fort and set up an ambush for whatever force they send out to investigate, but I'm not as clear on that as I'd like to be, so don't take my word as final. Also, Raven isn't the strategist, and tends to leave such things to the likes of Morgrym, whose bailiwick such as that is.


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

To Adular's question, Raven gives a little shrug. "I think we're setting up an ambush, but I'm not sure exactly where or how. That would be more Morgrym's and perhaps Xerell's area of expertise. I'm guessing somewhere between here and the fort, but where exactly is a good question."


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

Sorry DaWay, think we've been getting good roleplaying out of it, but yes, lets move on.
In the morning Morgrym starts tracing the surrounding terrain with a stick, calling over the new members of the starlight brigade to ask about features.
knowledge:nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
profession:soldier: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
ah Breadth of Expertise. Looking for a place to set up an ambush. Criteria: enough trees to hide us, bandits will pass through the area (a game trail?), more than an hour from the main fort.


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 21/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Angeus lends her experience living off the land to the preparations.

Survival 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

Adular follows the lead of the others

Shadow Lodge

Male

About the only place that you can find, is a wagon trail that seems fairly frequented. Not the ideal spot but it meets the majority of your conditions.


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

"The leader who trades opportunity for perfection trades victory for failure." quotes Morgrym.
"Let's use this."
missing criteria is trees to hide behind?

Shadow Lodge

Male

Less trees, about an hour, more of a main thoroughfare than a game trail.


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

"Alright. As per Torag's teaching we need a Hide. Who knows how to make a Hide?"


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

"Building a hide shouldn't be too difficult. Perhaps we should have more than one?"

She sets about constructing a hide (or two).

survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Shadow Lodge

Male

You can make a crude but functional hide. Might take the better part of a day or two.


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 21/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Nodding at Raven's workmanship, Angeus says "Excellent work, Raven! Now we have good hiding place....I would like to prepare the ambush site as well....perhaps a number of pits ...I'd like to rig a tree or two to fall on them when we spring the ambush as well."


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

"Maybe I can help with a distraction of some sort or something to lead them to where you want them to go?" He gestures, and there is a sound of footsteps in the distance that seem to get closer, then recede.

Ghost Sound


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

Staying quiet while he thinks about what to do, conning is more his game not straight up tactics. "Adular that is a great idea to separate them, from our last two experiences with the bandits all we need to do is take out the leader and take...I mean liberate their troops."

451 to 471 of 471 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Kingmaker - Stolen Land Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.