Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DaWay's Kingmaker pt 1 - Stolen Land (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay


301 to 350 of 471 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Male

Well, what do you want to do with me. He begins to step away Imma just gonna go, if that be okay?


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

"No no my new friend you will be staying here with your fellows, it's your lucky day. We represent the new power that is bringing civilization to these lands. So we offer you as a underling to repent and join our new land, so what do you say will you join us or spend a short life as a bandit? So times ticking what's your choice?" Xerell offers.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

Adular will try to strip those sleeping of their weapons while the others talk to the bandit.


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

"Adular" Morgrym asks quietly "Is there a danger they might wake up?"


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

"Oh yes. It usually lasts an entire minute. I've been trying to get it to last longer, but it's a work in progress." He keeps taking weapons off the sleeping foes. "tying them up while we can might be wise."


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Angeus begins to tie up the sleeping bandits.


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

Morgrym looks at Angeus, hefts his axe slightly and raises his bushy left eyebrow questioningly.


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

While Angeus ties up the sleeping bandits, Raven tears up a shirt and uses the rags to gag them. She whispers to the others "Don't need them yelling their heads off when they wake up."


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

"good idea" The sorcerer whispers back.


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Looking up from where she was binding a bandits hands, Angeus sees Morgrym's silent question. With a small smile, she shakes her head.


Male Human Fighter 1 / HP 12/12, AC 16/10/16, Fort +4, Ref +0, Will -1, Init +2, Perc -1

Matthias sits back, shaking his head at the group. "Lets have as few casualties as possible please, at least until they are given the option to change their ways?" He sits back with the horses and does his best to keep them quiet.


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

Still holding up his sword until the others tie up the bandit, "Exactly the plan my lord, I have a feeling that most of these lost souls will realize the benefit of us over there current bosses." Xerell gives a slight smile after he speaks.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Eh, so one group of bandits for another, what's the difference? At least we don't think ourselves saviors of the land


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

Adular laughs at the bandit's words, then covers his mouth a bit, "I'm sorry, but that seems a bitter pill you've decided to add to the meal of mercy that's been offered to you." He cocks his head curiously, "Where there is life, there is hope. Why not chase a brighter star instead of cursing the darkness around it?"


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

"The difference is we build civilisation, not prey on it. We seek to leave a legacy of a better world. Bandits aren't even just Rovagug-helping scum preying on the innocent, but actually destroying the works left by others. They are, are vandals."


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

"Banditry, my friend " Angeus says as she finished binding the hand of the awake bandit,coming around to his front " is a choice, trust me I know.... To murder and thieve one's way through life, or to ,in this case to help build ,something out of the wilderness, for yourself and others. Now, we have a charter here that give us rights of sword and rope for such as you; again we come back to choice..."

crunch:

Diplomacy 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10

Shadow Lodge

Male

He speaks a little louder Many Tyrants have called themselves civilized. If your words are true you will allow me to leave no worse for the wear.


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

Adular looks at the bandit, "So, you rob, steal, and possibly kill...but only being released with no punishment at all and no promise that you won't do it again will prove that we're the good guys? Perhaps I'm missing something, but that seems a bit extreme as well. You could at least give your most sacred word that you'll never commit banditry again. Even my own brother is at least working for his redemption."


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

"He's stalling"


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

"I agree, Morgrym" Angeus says, stepping around the now tied bandit and stuffing a rag in his mouth to shut him up. "We'll just have to see how much Tyrant we have in us....won't we?"

Intimidate 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 1 = 19


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

Adular cocks his head, unsure what to make of this.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Aye, and how many people have you assualted, I merely have been travelling with my mates when you descended upon us. How am I to know you aren't bandits here. Stalling...Stalling...I ain't stalling merely waiting for an opportune moment to secure my escape. He says in a not so hushed tone.


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Seeing that the bandit has spit out the rag she used, Angeus turns back to the bandit, grabs the rag and once again stuffs it into his mouth. She then takes a length of rope and ties it around his head to ensure the rag stays put.

"Sorry dear, it's not that we don't value our little chat, we just can't have you alerting your fearless leader over there. she says motioning with her head toward the main camp. "Sit" she says pushing the man to the ground.


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

The half-elf moves closer to the bandit, and says in a scolding tone "Now now little bandit, if you don't be quiet you will wave your right to mercy and may loose a body part or two." He gives the bandit a disapointed shake of his head.


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

Morgrym grins


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

The sorcerer tilts his head, then nods in approval at the gag.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Perception checks please

DM stuff:
2d20 ⇒ (9, 12) = 21modifiers withheld


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Angeus' head turns suddenly as if she heard something


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

Perception:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Shadow Lodge

Male

Everyone but Adular hears a rustling of leaves coming from around them. It sounds like there are about two intruders coming from three directions. Then you see an arrow fly past you.

Bandit arrow against Adular 1d20 ⇒ 18 modifier withheld. An arrow sinks into his shoulder 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Initiatives please
Bandit initiatives 1d20 ⇒ 3

Also those of you who have not done so please post your stats so that I may see them at all times.


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

Status:

9/9 hp
AC 14
no conditions


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)

Adular cries out in pain, and collapses as the arrow sinks deep.

He's at -1 hitpoints.
Roll to stabilize, -1 counted in: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Init, in case it becomes needed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

Raven casts a quick Stabilize on Adular before he can deteriorate further. (on her init, of course)


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

Init:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Shadow Lodge

Male

everyone goes first and sees all of the bandits, there are 2 approaching from the E and W, one bandit with lady hatchet approaches from the S. They are currently 100 ft. away in the woods.


HP-8 : AC-16 (T-12 FF-14) Init-+4, Saves Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+4 CMB:+2 CMD:14

Xerell bends down and says a small prayer as positive energy comes from his hand and heals Adular. "I got him Raven, any that can do long range attacks start firing on the bandits with the bows. Hey Adular get up buddy were going need some of your magic real soon."

Cure Light Wounds:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

confirming 6 bandits. 2 from east, 2 from west, 1 + hatchet from south. All are 100ft away.
Morgrym hefts his shield and axe and moves south.
Double move forward for 40ft, putting himself between his group and Hatchett.
"I'll take the b$#&*-queen by myself"
I have to draw their fire! Give the others a chance to regroup!


Male Human (Kellid Heritage) Cleric-4(HP:18/28 ;AC: 17,t10,ff17;fort+5,Ref+1,Will+8;Init+2; Perc+4)
Quote:
Hey Adular get up buddy were going need some of your magic real soon."

Adular pops up, "Does anyone else smell baked bread? What, magic? Oh, yes. Thank you by the way," He scrambles to his feet.

Thank goodness for Fey Foundling Feats. Hit Points now at 5.

Quote:
"I'll take the b&&!*-queen by myself"

"He's a brave fellow. Me? I'm feeling a bit skittish after having a hole put through me." he turns his eyes towards the east, and casts sleep again. "I hope none of you think I've fallen into a rut."

Sleep if he can this round:DC 16 Will save


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

Angeus pushed the talkative bandit to the ground, then leaps into the darkness to the South-west. She will then move south.

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


HP 9; AC 14, (T 11, FF 13); saves fort 3, refl 1, will 5 (); melee 0, ranged 1; CMB 0, CMD 11; init +1, perc +7 human druid/1

Raven sends a sling bullet out toward the bandit approaching from the East, then moves out of the clearing to get some cover.

to hit with sling: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19
to confirm: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 2 = 0

1d4 ⇒ 3


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

Who're we waiting for?

Shadow Lodge

Male

me...Sorry I was feeling a bit under the weather. Still am. so this is going to be a short one. I am giving you all partial cover due to the woods it the d100 comes up 20 or below consider it a miss.

My, my, my we are a cocky one for half a man. That and a bit of a fool. Men concentrate on the bearded one.

E Bandit 1 on Morgrym longbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 1d8 ⇒ 5 1d100 ⇒ 10
W Bandit 2 on Morgrym longbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 1d8 ⇒ 5 1d100 ⇒ 42
S Bandit 3 on Morgrym longbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 1d8 ⇒ 6 1d100 ⇒ 49
E Bandit 4 (3 hp) on Raven longbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 1d8 ⇒ 1 1d100 ⇒ 40
W Bandit 5 on Xerell longbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 1d8 ⇒ 7 1d100 ⇒ 72
S Lady Hatchet throws dagger 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17 1d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8 1d100 ⇒ 83


Angeus Rogue 2
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP 19/22 AC:16/T: 14/FF: 13 Perception +9 Initative +6 F:+3/ R:+7/ W:+2 CMB:+2 CMD:16 Speed:30
Other Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +7 , Climb +7, Escape Artist +9, Fly +4, Handle Animal +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +9, Survival +11, Swim +2

From the shadowy darkness under one of the trees, Angeus aims carefully and targets Lady Hatchet with her crossbow.

I'm assuming I successfully hid and have my sneak attack bonus, if not ignore the extra

Light crossbow attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + (6) = 14

Angeus' next action will to move closer but stay to the shadows.
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Forgemaster of Torag 2 HP 17/17 AC 19

Sorry DaWay - can pause if you like. Hit by #3 & Hatchett. DR 9 means take no damage, right?

Also - still 60ft away? Best I can do is close 40ft. What's the light source - moonlight?

Morgrym continues to advance implacably on Hatchett and her man.

"Half man? I'm all Dwarf. You'll be two halves of a girl soon, though."

301 to 350 of 471 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Kingmaker - Stolen Land Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.