Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DRAGONLANCE - LEGENDS OF THE THIRD DRAGON WAR

Game Master Dennis Harry

Perception Checks:

Eddie [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Gaurm [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Zsar [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Brogg [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Eldren [dice]1d20+9[/dice]
Theo [dice]1d20+1[/dice]

---

Initiative Checks:

Eddie [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Gaurm [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Zsar [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Brogg [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Eldren [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Theo [dice]1d20+2[/dice]

Pre Cataclysm Map - Little Detail

Pre Cataclysm Map - Detail

Post Cataclysm Map - For Perspective ONLY

Map of Tarsis. Imagine the crater next to the city being filled with water. That entire stretch of land is all port. In addition, the wall running out into the water is also a man made port and the wall is a combination of wall and dock. The elven ship is at the very end.

Another Tarsis Map The Cathedral to Branchala is just to the northeast of the Central Plaza. It is not represented on the map but I wanted to give the group a sense for the city.

House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.

Optional rules mostly in the form of New Feats for Hero Points:

Arcane Surge (Prerequisites - Arcane Class) (Allows wielder to increase a spell DC by 3 for 1 round by expending a Hero Point),

Attune Item (Prerequisites - A Weapon of Legacy) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to add +3 to attack and damage for the scene with chosen item),

Defensive Ward (Prerequisites - Dodge) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to give yourself a +3 Luck bonus to AC for the scene),

Divine Surge (Prerequisites - Divine Class) (Allows wielder to increase a spell DC by 3 for 1 round by expending a Hero Point),

Heroic Feat (Prerequisites - None) (Any saving throw successfully made 10 points above an effects DC automatically allows the character to regain 1 used Hero Point),

Heroic Grace (Prerequisite - None) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to add +1 to all saving throws or +3 to one saving throw for one scene),

Heroic Quickness (Prerequisites - Improved Initiative) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to add +3 to Initiative checks),

Manifesting Surge (Prerequisites - Psionic Class) (Allows wielder to increase a powers save DC by 3 for 1 round by expending a Hero Point).

Dragonlance Pathfinder Conversion


701 to 750 of 808 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

We should be wary, they may be in wait.
She will channel to heal asking Quenesti Pah to lend her aid
1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Half-Ogre Vangaurd Commander (Warlord) 2 [HP 25/25 | AC 17/10/17 | Fort +6, Ref +0, Will +0 | Init +2; Perception +6]

Did those outside hear the shout of assassins?


Male Human (Solamnic) Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) 2; AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, CMD 13; HP 14/14; AR 4/5; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +6; Initiative +4; Perception +9, Sense Motive +7
Astinus the Chronicler wrote:

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Cathedral of Branchala

Eldren

Her eyes light up, "Oh right, the Black Robe! I came to help you, he seems rather fishy with those robes, did you know they are supposed to be she mouths the words evil".

She looks around for him, "It's a good thing I found you then! I'll stay with you to protect you, I am a great warrior you know. So... when can we meet these interesting people you are keeping company with!?"

"Are they now? And are you now?"

Eldren's pale blue eyes widen ever so slightly and for a mere moment before he composes himself. Truth be told, he did not expect the kender to keep her wanderlust at bay and offer to join them. But then again he had made the group sound so very... interesting, a grave mistake indeed when dealing with one such as she.

"I...," he stammers and then sighs. "I am sure they will be delighted to meet you." And somewhere in his mind a mental image of himself rolls its eyes. A lot.

"So, I did not expect that. Still, should be fun. I do believe Eldren is ready to get back to the others now. With Rin the kender in tow it seems. :-)


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 to see if she hears anything outside of the room.


Gaurm wrote:
Did those outside hear the shout of assassins?

Seconding


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Cathedral of Branchala

Eldren, Eddie, Theo, Gaurm, Brogg, & Zsar

As the splinter groups return from having broken off, and Red announces his intentions to stay near the Cathedral before Eldren can introduce Rin her ears perk up.

"Hey, I think I hear someone shout assassins, weird thing to shout right! I mean who says that in the middle of a crowd".

Haskin and Caleb look at the Kender as if she has two heads, "What are you on about little one?" Asks Haskin.

As the Companions begin to look (it appears only the sharp eared Kender heard the cry for help with all teh street level noise) around they see on the roof of the Winged Victory Inn two cloaked figures climbing down towards a window...


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

Hurudithya Griffontamer

Huru's power has returned Draven to full vitality.

She listens near the door, Draven at her side but hears nothing.

Aristal sighs, "You did well Revered Daughter. Putting that door between us and them was swift thinking! Perhaps because we thwarted their surprise they have left? Still, I'd not like to open that door and find out..."


Male Half-Ogre Vangaurd Commander (Warlord) 2 [HP 25/25 | AC 17/10/17 | Fort +6, Ref +0, Will +0 | Init +2; Perception +6]
Astinus the Chronicler wrote:

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Cathedral of Branchala

Eldren, Eddie, Theo, Gaurm, Brogg, & Zsar

As the splinter groups return from having broken off, and Red announces his intentions to stay near the Cathedral before Eldren can introduce Rin her ears perk up.

"Hey, I think I hear someone shout assassins, weird thing to shout right! I mean who says that in the middle of a crowd".

Haskin and Caleb look at the Kender as if she has two heads, "What are you on about little one?" Asks Haskin.

As the Companions begin to look (it appears only the sharp eared Kender heard the cry for help with all teh street level noise) around they see on the roof of the Winged Victory Inn two cloaked figures climbing down towards a window...

Gaurm rises to his full height and settles his shield more firmly on his arm. He gestures to the two men climbing down the side of the inn, "Caleb, I suspect that this is not normal?"


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

Hmmm....time to stretch...

Taking some butter from a pouch, Theo speaks arcane words, as he points at the two assassins.

Cast Grease. DC 17 Ref

Doesn't seem like they are repairing the roof.


Male Human (Solamnic) Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) 2; AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, CMD 13; HP 14/14; AR 4/5; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +6; Initiative +4; Perception +9, Sense Motive +7

"No," Eldren agrees as he looks towards the two men. "No, it does not."

Reaching into his pouch, the Solamnic mage takes out a bit of fleece. Rubbing it between thumb and forefinger, he speaks a few simple arcane words and then snaps the fingers of his other hand. The piece of fleece glows for but a moment and at the same time a large gout of flame seems to suddenly burst out of the window the two men in question seem to be moving towards.

"Let us see if between you and I we can... help them lose their footing," he says to the gnome next to him with a smile as he puts the fleece back into his spell component pouch.

The idea basically is to startle them with a silent image spell (DC 15), hopefully making them lose their footing, especially combined with the slipperiness of Theo's grease spell.


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

Zsar blinks... Ah, oh, sorry, lost in thought... Hey, Zsar holds up his hands, evoking his power to will the small plants and vines to grow fourth and create a patch below men of tangling vines. Casting entangle, if any of them fall they'll land in the entangle spell, then they will be prone and have to make a Reflex save or be entangled as well... Debuff for the win :P


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

Perhaps an escape out of the window? she suggests.


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

Eldren, Eddie, Theo, Gaurm, Brogg, & Zsar

Caleb looks up, "Yeah, no". He runs towards a cluster of guards shouting for them to look up.

Haskin looks up as well, "Well I'll be damned..."

The Wizards rush towards the building and begin to cast spells at the men.

Astinus' Study - KEEP OUT:
Reflex Save #1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Reflex Save #1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Will Save #1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Will Save #2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The first of the men retains his grip on the building but yelps in surprise when a flash of flame shoots towards him and he spins away form the window.

The second falls into the now writing bushes below the window!

Gaurm and Brogg, you may take actions now then I'll start Initiative.

---

Hurudithya Griffontamer

As the Revered Daughter suggests the window as an option the glass is shattered by an item thrown in!

Instantaneously, a thick billowing smoke, fog like, begins to rush forth from it.

Smokestick - Creates a Fog Cloud as per the spell, no save, all within have full concealment if more than 5' away.

However, the stick being thrown is followed by the sounds of two screams, one falling away from the widow and one that appears to be right outside the window!


Male Half-Ogre Vangaurd Commander (Warlord) 2 [HP 25/25 | AC 17/10/17 | Fort +6, Ref +0, Will +0 | Init +2; Perception +6]

Gaurm moves forward, dropping a heavy lump of lead into his sling. With a quick whirling motion, he looses the stone at the man still clinging to the window. As he does, his deep voice booms out, "Guards! Criminals at the Winged Victory!"

Moving forward a full 30 feet, hopefully that will put the target within 50 feet.
Sling: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6.
Not that it mattered...


Male Half-Ogre Fighter 2 | 26/26 HP | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. fear) | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Vigor 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Brogg moves quite deliberately toward the building where the men are falling out of the Winged Victory. He puts a hand on the hilt of his massive sword but does not draw it, yet - instead waiting for the guards to recognize that he's not the criminal to whom Gaurm is referring.


Eddie picks up his fists, eyeing the nearby bush where the criminal fell into. Hopefully the fall knocked him out he thinks.

"Hey, come to think of it..." he starts "Ain't that the building where all them elves were?"


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

Zsar points at the man in the bushes, the entagle spell keeping him from moving. Slizz, the monitor lizard slides forward, standing in front of Zsar in case an attacker approaches.


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

The Entire Party - Together

Huru, you are unable to see anything but you are not entirely sure the Assassin has entered the room. It is clear though that your allies have seen the foes attacking your window as you believe that one of the half-Ogres called out - "Guards! Criminals at the Winged Victory!"

---

The Kender blinks and looks at Eddie, "More elves! How interesting we should go there!"

Gaurm's sling misses the mark by a wide margin.

One of the Assassins is trapped by Zsar's writhing bushes! The other clings to the side of the building.

Astinus' Study - KEEP OUT!:
Initiative - Brogg 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18. Eddie 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13. Eldren 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22. Gaurm 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6. Theo 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6. Zsar 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8.

The group is currently 50' away from the Winged Victory and the Assassin clings to the building approximately 35' up in the air on the side of the building.

The guards begin to stir to the threat but you all have reacted first.

Initiative:
Huru, Brogg, Eddie, Eldren, Zsar, Aristal, & Draven - GO!
Assassin.
Theo & Gaurm.


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

Theo claps his hands.

Well played casters!


With nothing to add to the current situation, Eddie moves to enter the Winged Victory.

Running


Male Half-Ogre Fighter 2 | 26/26 HP | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. fear) | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Vigor 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Brogg moves deliberately toward the Winged Victory, his large, hobnailed boots making a heavy thump with each footstep.

Double move in that direction.


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

Casting enhanced diplomacy she invokes Quensti Pah to guide her words to the other man handing out of the window
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Give up and we will see that you are treated fairly. Falling to your death or being killed here is not the best course of action that you can take


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

Not a bad roll!


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

Zsar begins casting, and a flame is conjured into his hand, which he throws at the man entangled in his spell. Ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Fire damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Pay for your crimes!


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

The man laughs at the Cleric, "I would sooner die and take you with me!"

From his pocket he grabs a potion and begins to imbibe it. His body begins to shake and then explodes in a shower of gore!

Huru, Reflex saving throw or take [dice]2d6 damage, 1/2 from flying body parts bludgeon and 1/2 acidic energy.

Aristal takes injuries but not enough to slay her while Draven manages to dive out of the way.

Those rushing towards the building see the man dangling out of the window explode in a shower of gore to the horror of the citizens of Tarsis who have witnessed his spectacular death!

In the meantime, the one engulfed in branches is now engulfed in flames. He too attempts to reach into his pocket but has to fight the pain and the spell to get there...

Combat Over! The man is held fast by Zsar's spell for now at any rate. Actions? Eddie and Brogg, you can reach in and get the man in the bushes as he is unarmed having dropped his weapon in the fall, well, his visible weapon anyway.

The guards are even stunned by the manner of the climbing man's death allowing the heroes to act first.


Male Half-Ogre Fighter 2 | 26/26 HP | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. fear) | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Vigor 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Brogg simply reaches into the bushes and pulls the unarmed man out.


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

He struggles at bit and attempts to reach into his pocket once more but between his injuries and Brogg's overwhelming strength he gets nowhere fast.


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

Zsar approaches and begins looting the man's pockets as Brogg holds him. I have to find that potion before he slips it into his sleeve or something like that . He explains to the half-ogre


Eddie is still trying to head into the Winged Victory itself.


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

reflex 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

A look of terror flashes onto the normally jovial gnome, as the man hanging from the window explodes.

He did that purposely!

The gnome follows Edren's lead. He seems subdued...


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

Eddie races upstairs to the top floor and finds Huru and Draven along with a human female he does not recognize all in the room. The woman is injured but casts a spell to heal her injuries. With the window and the door open, the smoke from the room is clearing out quickly.

Draven raises his blade at Eddie in challenge but only for a moment as he recognizes the man from the prior day.

Draven turns to Huru, "Revered Daughter, are you all right?" Huru is unhurt, her dive took her behind the bed in the room. However, a quarter of the room is filled in the gore that the assassin left behind...

---

Zsar finds a dagger and three potions in the man's belt. He also finds a coin pouch that appears to have a decent amount of coin within. In the bushes lies the man's weapon.

He glares at Zsar and up at Brogg, "They despise you, why would you help them!" He hisses.

The guards arrive right at that moment.

Haskin grabs Caleb's shoulder, "I bet this is connected!"

Caleb frowns, "More conspiracies? Once we question this one we'll soon see what this is all about. Men, secure the Inn, make sure no one goes in or out!"

At that the man clams up.

If the Cathedral across the way is aware of these events so close by cannot be known. The personal guards for each contingent who were on the stairs though move closer to the majestic front doors and draw weapons more on edge now than they were with the large crowd that had gathered earlier in the morning.


Male Human (Solamnic) Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) 2; AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, CMD 13; HP 14/14; AR 4/5; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +6; Initiative +4; Perception +9, Sense Motive +7

Eldren appears deep in thought rather than disgusted, curiosity overtaking any feelings of horror stirred by seeing a man literally explode.

"Yes, he did, Theo," he finally says, "just like his comrade was about to do if our new friends had not stopped him." He sighs. "That was no mere alchemical concoction. It could not have been. Magic must be involved."

Making his way to Zsar, he calls out, "Careful now. It may be just imbiding the potion that triggers the explosion, but one can never be certain. We should examine these vials as soon as possible."

Moving his fingers in a brief gesture, he speaks a simple incantation, the utterance of which appears to cause his pale blue eyes to glow silver for but a moment.

Detect magic on the potions and the man's belongings in general.


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

Eldren casts his spell and discovers much of interest. The 3 vials along with the dagger and a few items still in the bushes all glow with the tell take sign of magic.

Caleb nods to Eldren, "If they are magic, can you tell us what kind?"

Eldren:
I'll give more info when I get home on the specifics as I assume you will keep on concentrating on the items.


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

Theo brightens a bit (having some magicks to work). The gnome speaks similar arcane words, inspecting some of the items also.

casts detect magic
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Male Human (Solamnic) Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) 2; AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, CMD 13; HP 14/14; AR 4/5; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +6; Initiative +4; Perception +9, Sense Motive +7

Ah, right, the Spellcraft check...

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


"What the hells is going on in here?" asks Eddie upon seeing the besieged elves. "Ya'll alright?"


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

There was an attempt on our lives. she remarks.


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

Aristal places her hand on Huru's shoulder, "Revered Daughter Huru, I do not believe this was a coincidence".

Draven smiles at Huru, "I am glad you are unhurt Revered Daughter, it was your quick thinking as opposed to my blade that saved our lives. It seems I owe you two times now for saving me when I a supposed to be saving you..."


Male Half-Ogre Fighter 2 | 26/26 HP | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +1 Will +0 (+2 vs. fear) | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Vigor 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Brogg shrugs as the man hisses at him. "You despise me too. I do what I wanna do, not what I think other people want me to do."


Male Half-Ogre Vangaurd Commander (Warlord) 2 [HP 25/25 | AC 17/10/17 | Fort +6, Ref +0, Will +0 | Init +2; Perception +6]

Gaurm watches the activities of the others for a few moments as he continues to the base of the wall. Though he is shocked and disgusted by the actions of the would-be assassin, reacting in panic or horror would contribute nothing to the situation. Drawing deep breaths to regulate his heart and calm his nerves, as Sir Jayre had taught him, Gaurm spies a few items still in the entangling growth. He carefully collects them after stowing his shield on its guige strap. He looks the items over before turning back to the others.


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

Zsar hands the potions to Eldren then strides through his entagle spell to collect the rest of the equipment willing the plants to calm.


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

The blade is not always the best way to handle a problem, Draven, thought at times it is necessary she says with a smile.

Responding to the Branchalan You are probably correct, though being able tp question these remaining would be assassins would be necessary


Shadow's Status

9th Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - Tarsis the Beautiful - The Winged Victory Inn

---

Draven gives a slight bow to Huru and turns to address Eddie in a gruff voice, "Thank for making the effort to come up here".

"The council will not break, even for this. Shall we question the last one or let the guards do so Revered Daughter? I can see arguments for either one making sense", states Aristal.

---

Eldren and Theo stare at the items as Gaurm collects them.

Eldren & Theo:
A shortbow, crossbow, short sword, and longsword all have magical properties (transmutation). Faint but magical. Two of the potions have a blue hue and have faint auras (conjuration). The third potion has a red hue and radiates strong magic (necromancy and evocation). Odd for a potion to be so potent!

Caleb opens his mouth and shuts it once more as the half-Ogre turns around with them already on his person. The guards take custody of the still living assassin from Brogg.

The Kender still stares at the spot where the assassin blew into several million pieces.

Haskin shrugs, "Come my friends, let's head out of town now before we lose too much of this day, collect your friends from upstairs and let's head out".

Red approaches having held back as the "fight" took place. "I think I will stay here. The Clerics must know the danger and to race off to find bandits when war looms is not the best use of my time".

Haskin frowns, "I am sorry to hear that".


Male Human (Solamnic) Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) 2; AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, CMD 13; HP 14/14; AR 4/5; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +6; Initiative +4; Perception +9, Sense Motive +7

"The weapons are enchanted, though not potently so," Eldren says after examing the shortbow, crossbow, short sword and longsword the apparent assassins were carrying. "As for the potions," he continues, "these two have faint auras of Conjuration magic. But that third one..."

He picks up the last vial carefully and looks at it intently. "Both Necromancy and Evocation magic," he says with a look of mild puzzlement. "And strong. I am willing to wager this is the one that caused the man to... well, explode. But it is odd for a potion, such potency."


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

Zsar bids his friend farewell... But he came here for a reason... And he wanted to see it through.


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

The little gnome nods his head in agreement.

Potions aren't really my specialty, but I concur.


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

Zsar looks at the potions. Yes, I know nothing of the Arcane arts, but I do remember that potions are not usually very strong... he thinks for a moment. Where they? Hmm... he takes the potion and uncorks it, giving it a smell. Profession (Herbalist-if relevant): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Male Half-Ogre Vangaurd Commander (Warlord) 2 [HP 25/25 | AC 17/10/17 | Fort +6, Ref +0, Will +0 | Init +2; Perception +6]

Gaurm turns to Caleb as the guard catches up to them, hefting the collection of weapons in his hands, "What is the procedure for the gear of captured criminals in your city?"


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

Questioning is not necessarily something I am good out. Perhaps you can do it Draven? she inquires.

701 to 750 of 808 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DRAGONLANCE - LEGENDS OF THE THIRD DRAGON WAR All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.