Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DRAGONLANCE - LEGENDS OF THE THIRD DRAGON WAR

Game Master Dennis Harry

Pre Cataclysm Map - Little Detail

Pre Cataclysm Map - Detail

Post Cataclysm Map - For Perspective ONLY

Map of Tarsis. Imagine the crater next to the city being filled with water. That entire stretch of land is all port. In addition, the wall running out into the water is also a man made port and the wall is a combination of wall and dock. The elven ship is at the very end.

Another Tarsis Map The Cathedral to Branchala is just to the northeast of the Central Plaza. It is not represented on the map but I wanted to give the group a sense for the city.

House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.

Optional rules mostly in the form of New Feats for Hero Points:

Arcane Surge (Prerequisites - Arcane Class) (Allows wielder to increase a spell DC by 3 for 1 round by expending a Hero Point),

Attune Item (Prerequisites - A Weapon of Legacy) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to add +3 to attack and damage for the scene with chosen item),

Defensive Ward (Prerequisites - Dodge) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to give yourself a +3 Luck bonus to AC for the scene),

Divine Surge (Prerequisites - Divine Class) (Allows wielder to increase a spell DC by 3 for 1 round by expending a Hero Point),

Heroic Feat (Prerequisites - None) (Any saving throw successfully made 10 points above an effects DC automatically allows the character to regain 1 used Hero Point),

Heroic Grace (Prerequisite - None) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to add +1 to all saving throws or +3 to one saving throw for one scene),

Heroic Quickness (Prerequisites - Improved Initiative) (Allows wielder to expend one hero point to add +3 to Initiative checks),

Manifesting Surge (Prerequisites - Psionic Class) (Allows wielder to increase a powers save DC by 3 for 1 round by expending a Hero Point).

Dragonlance Pathfinder Conversion


1 to 50 of 751 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

The Age of Dreams began as the first races choose their homes and began building nations. For nearly 8,000 years did this age last marked by three distinct periods - the Foundation, the Time of Light, and the Time of Knights. As the Age drew to a close, valiant heroes made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure that the Balance would be maintained.

The names of many of these heroes ring through the ages as inspiration to those who come after them - Huma, Magius, Kaz, Heart... However, little known of the sacrifices made by other heroes at the close of the Age of Dreams. This is one of those stories...

Astinus of Palanthus -
As of Firstday, Fifthmonth, Year 353 AC


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/3 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Sounds like Law and Order intro


DUN DUN


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

dot


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - The Forest of Silvanesti

Prologue Hurudithya Griffontamer:
You return home to pack for the trip upon which the Speaker of the Stars will send. The duty weighs heavy upon you but Quanesti Pah lightens your burden after a brief session of prayer. The two days pass quickly

The night of the announcement you attend Court under the stars. Ynosh Silvanos is personally in attendance. He stands much to the shock of those gathered, it has been some months since the Speaker could stand without assistance.

"My People. All things must come to and end. For nearly seven centuries we have experienced peace and tranquility not known since our People began to occupy the forests that we call our home today.

Despite our own peace, there is grave suffering in the world. Suffering that our People can aid in relieving".

Many of the Houses murmur at this pronouncement but none speak out loud and disturb the Speaker.

"Therefore, I have made the decision to once again step into the affairs of the world. The leaders of House Cleric have agreed with me that something must be done to alleviate suffering but what?

It has come to my attention that the humans recognize this plight and have begun to gather in the city of Tarsis to discuss this very issue. An end all strife, poverty, and hunger in human lands. I have asked the House to provide me with a list of our People who will lead a delegation to this city to discuss the matter with them.

Representing Eli' will be Regulus Silvanesh of House Cleric, representing Jolith will be Thrashmar Hawksong, representing the Blue Phoenix will be Sisyl Nightstar, representing Matheri will be Thiste Evanara, representing Astarin will be Flar Hawksong. Finally, representing Quanesti Pah will be Hurudithya Griffontamer”.

The elves politely clap for each name as each is a revered though not senior member of their respective God. When your name is announced there is again a slight murmur followed by a smattering of clapping which increase when other members of your Order of the Stars pick up the clapping.

The Speaker frowns slightly but continues, ”Regulus will of course lead the detail along with a few members of House Protector to ensure the safety of our People. Good luck to you, may the Gods look over you and bring you great success in this important endeavor”.

He then sits down in his chair and is wheeled out by his son Kaith whose reaction the entire time was impassive.

Regulus approaches you Hurudithya, ”Greetings my dear. I fear we have never had the pleasure of being introduced before. I am Regulus Silvanesh”. Regulus is a tall thin elf with soft golden hair though his hairline recedes ever so slightly. He wears the vestments of Paladine and his face is warm and friendly.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Tarsis the Beautiful

Prologue Remytheus - Remy - Broussard:
The one year anniversary of the death of your parents has come and gone. You still have a hard time believing that it took place.

Even the Church has been baffled as to why your parents, not people of particular importance, were singled out for death by followers of one of the Dark Gods. You sense that the Church’s interest in the crime has waned as duties have weighed upon them.

A gathering of sorts will be taking place I the next week to ten days here in Tarsis. Representatives of all of the heads of Churches will converge here in the city to discuss lofty religious matters. Should you become involved? While you are not clergy the Church has allowed you to stay here this entire year at no charge asking no questions...

Your thoughts are interrupted by Kala, an acolyte of the Church of Branchala, ”You seem blue Remy, should I sing you a song to cheer you up?” It is hard to stay blue with a pretty girl like Kala around. Long auburn hair, dark green eyes and a mischievous smile to go along with a curvy 5’5” human frame.


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

DM:
Thank you, Revered Son of E'li. I am Huridithya Griffontamer. I am but a lowly servant of the Quenesti Pah, as you can tell from my simple robes, a neophyte so to say. However, I feel that the goddess would have an end to sickness, disease, war, all things which are strife against people of good will. I hope to be able to help as her healing hand.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Landfall

Prologue Rin Doodletwirl :

The wagon rolls into Landfall but you pay it no mind, there it is! The Ocean. It’s so blue. It’s so big! You have to just, you have to go see it!

Just seeing it gives you a funny feeling, like a tug in your gut. Something you’ve never quite felt before…

Uncle Whoopitystick turns to you, ”If you want to go Rin, go ahead! You’ll find us later, we won’t be hard to find after all”. He smiles and encourages you to jump off of the moving wagon.

Make a Reflex save DC 10 to do so with no damage.

If you want to stay on till it comes to a stop feel free to RP with your Uncle.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Landfall

Prologue Eldren Vacaris:

You arrive in Landfall and find yourself in the center of a chaotic maelstrom. One that you had never before known could be possible. The Nobility of Ergoth actually invited Kender to their city. And the little creatures are creating chaos wherever they wander.

It seems that this day, of all days. Is the anniversary of some battle or skirmish between the Kender and Ergoth. A battle the Kender won. Though with the number of Knights of Solamnia you see also walking around, another oddity in Ergothian cities considering the history of the two nations, it is likely that the Knights had much to do with that victory.

Still, the ship that you were supposed to take was supposed to wait for you. It didn’t. Now you have no ship and possibly no way to make it to Mount Nevermind on behalf of Master Gwynnth…

Perception DC 13:
You notice another Wizard milling about the docks. A black robe of all things!


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – the docks of Mount Nevermind - Sancrist

Prologue Theodore Samuel Waldan Glitterfounder:
You head towards the docks waiting for the first glimpse of a Wizard you will have ever seen in your life.

Before this it’s been all books and stories by the torchlight. Now a real Wizard in the flesh. You are as excited as a Kender in a colored glass shop as the boat finally latches onto the dock.

Sailors begin to step off of the boat but no Wizard. Finally fifteen minutes later you see the Captain who sighs and walks down the gangplanks towards you. ”Are you the rep from Mount Nevermind?”


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – the Beach…

Prologue Eddie Richter:

You wake with the sound of the waves and the bright sun in your eyes. Somehow the tide stayed low and you managed not to drown. You’re just lucky it seems!

You chuckle to yourself with the thought as lucky is not how you feel right now. Your gear is still with you if a bit wet and you stopped… glowing? Did you dream that? If you did it would be an odd dream to be sure.

The question is, where are you? You blink and look up, perhaps one of the largest mountains you have ever seen looms before you totally unfamiliar.

Perception DC 15:
In the distance you see a ship pull into a small dock. Well at least this not a deserted island! If it is an island at all…

Knowledge Geography DC 15:
Know you now it. Mount Nevermind! This is Sancrist where the gnomes dwell.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – a Looming Forest

Prologue Red-Ohn Gathas:

As you dry yourself off you look to your left and mouth a silent prayer to Sargas. Your pack along with your weapon washes up on the shore! It seems the God of Vengeance has favored you for some strange reason.

At least you think that until three elves with longbows trained on you and a human wearing green robes step out for the edge of that thick forest.

”You are not welcome here creature. Minion of the Dark Goddess begone!” The green robed human bellows.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Worldscape Forest

Prologue Zsar Kizar:

In the grove of the ArchDruid you watch as the old human opens his eyes. All Druids in the circle feel a bit drained, including you, after summoning that mighty storm to smite the fleet of the Darkqueen’s minions! They shall likely think twice about invading again!

The ArchDruid smiles, ”Well done my friends. Well done”.

The lesser Druids begin to drift away from the Grove and Cleidus approaches you, ”Your first time in the circle can be draining. Tell me Zsar, do you require sustenance?”


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 11 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

DM:
Flustered and flabbergasted, Theo quickly gathers his gear; including three packs filled with books. As the little gnome warily drags them a block from his father's shop, the annoyed gnome stashes them in some janitor closet. Really need to get working on that anthaul spell! Theo hurriedly runs off to the docks...
Stopping thrice to retrieve his pointy hat from the ground, Theo arrives at the docks in time. He absently begins working on the spell in his mind, causing the jittery gnome to yelp! in surprise at being address! Rep?Yes,Iamtherepfrommountnevermind! Theo holds out his hand (quickly placing his inkpen up a sleeve). IamTheodoreSamuelWaldenGlitterfounder. The little gnome looks around the Captain. Isthewizardcomingashore?


Can't make the Knowledge check

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Eddie picks himself and dusts himself off, straightens his clothes and generally makes sure all his fingers and toes were all in order and secure. He sniffs the air for just a moment and then turns around and unceremoniously wretches upon the shore. "Can't stand the taste of salt water..."

"Well, at least I didn't lose my boots on the way to...wherever I am. Where am I?" Eddie starts to take in his surroundings and catches sight of the dock. He heads that way.


Male Human (Solamnic) Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) 2; AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, CMD 13; HP 14/14; AR 4/5; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +6; Initiative +4; Perception +9, Sense Motive +7

Astinus the Chronicler (and anyone else really):
The pale white-haired man sighs, the act along with his expression betraying at least a hint of exasperation. 'So much for that then,' he ponders, shaking his head as he leans against his wooden staff, his pale blue eyes scanning his surroundings and the people there. 'Perhaps another ship?'

His thoughts and any plans he might make on how to proceed are quickly interrupted though, his gaze falling on another mage present. Unfortunately, this one's robes are as black as night. "Wonderful," he mutters under his breath, his past experience with a member of that particular Order hardly something to remember fondly. Still, if he is to someday become a member of the Orders of High Sorcery, he should learn that regardless of the color of their robes, all wizards of High Sorcery are united by the Magic they wield and serve. So, with one more sigh he gathers his backpack and starts walking towards the Black Robe, trying to get a better look at his -or her- features. Young? Old? Are the black robes out of personal preference of a yet untested apprentice or are they what the vaunted Test of High Sorcery has decided for this particular person?

"Greetings," he says simply, his tone just a little colder than he would have liked. He quickly changes it to something a little... well, if not friendlier, certainly warmer. "Have you missed the ship as well?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

The Druids Circle:

Zsar holds a hand up. When I was young, there was little food. I learned then what little one could survive on, and for how long. This is only a teithe. True wariness comes when you've gone a week. Feed those who need it more, I will take my rest later. Zsar holds up his hand, making sure he wasn't trembling.But I do wonder, what damage have we truly wrought? Surely we only inconvenienced them. We cannot do this forever.


Minotaur Brawler 2 / AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 / (HP 22/22) / Init +1 / Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1 / Perception +8, Martial Flexibility 4/day

A looming Forest:
Red-ohn Gathas looks down at himself then to his belongings on the shore beside him. Then back to the elves and human before him.

"I see the elves again show their lack of honour here. And I am no follower of Takhisis human. I..."

He looks out to see then back again then continues.

"I am free of my bonds, the first in my line with a chance at freedom. Now that I am free of my captors i do not wish to battle you and yours. Let me pass." He says matter of fact.


Prologue Remy:

Remy sits in a common room deep in thought. It had been a year since that dreadful day..

It was a day that had started like any other. He had awaken around midday as was his practice back then. He regularly performed at local taverns in the late evenings. Following these performances, the night often involved revelry into the late hours. As a matter of fact, he rarely ended up back at his parents' house until the next day. Not when there were plenty of young ladies and strange beds to visit. The evening before was no exception. He had ended a performance and slept with a young lady he had met. It was from her flat that he returned to his parents' home. Nothing could have prepared him for the scene. It still haunts his dreams.

What if I had been home that morning? Would they still be alive? As he had hundreds of times, he runs through the events in his mind. It was obvious he was the intended target, but why? Tears form in his eyes as he remembers his parents last words...

"You seem blue Remy, should I sing you a song to cheer you up." A female voice startles him from his thoughts. He turns to see the beautiful auburn haired las. The previous year had cramped his style and she was one flower he had yet to pick. He flashes her a charismatic smile. "I could think of no better way to be cheered or no lovelier voice to do it." He stands to offer her his stool. "You look radiant as ever, Kala." He looks deeply into her green eyes as he awaits her song.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - The Forest of Silvanesti

Prologue Hurudithya Griffontamer:
The Revered son smiles, "I hope so as well. Tell me my dear, are you sure you wish to go? You are an Acolyte I do not want to you to feel pressured to go if you wish to stay instead".

Sense Motive DC 11:
You sense he is sincere about this and not condescending.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – the docks of Mount Nevermind - Sancrist

Prologue Theodore Samuel Waldan Glitterfounder:
The Captain smiles weakly, "We ah. We had a complication. You see early this morning Kender began arriving in the city. I mean it was amazing how many were there, I don't know how it happened. It's easier to herd cats then get that many Kender in the same place at the same time. So we did the prudent thing and we set sail. You understand I am sure, I did not want a bunch of Kender here invading your privacy and looting your mountain".

Sense Motive DC 15:
You sense he is lying like hell about this. HE did not want Kender on his ship!


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

DM:
Yes, Revered Son. I believe that Quenesti Pah and the Silvanesti will be well served by this. It is also the wish of the Speaker of the Stars.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – the Dock

Prologue Eddie Richter:
You reach the dock as a number of sailors make their way past you. One of them remarks, 'I can't believe the Captain left like that". Another responds, "He hates Kender, I mean with a passion!"

Some of the sailors look at you with their eyebrows raised but none make any comment. They are all headed in the direction of the mountain before beneath which stands a canopy which is about a thousand yards away.

You turn towards the ship, a man stands near the gangplank speaking with a Gnome. They are about 30' from you.

Canopy or Dock?


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Landfall

Prologue Eldren Vacaris:
The man turns, "What do you... want" His eyes soften when he sees your garment.

"Ah my apologies Acolyte. I thought you were another of these vile little monsters running about. Indeed, I did miss the ship and my Master will be none too happy about it. I am Keyzer Soze and you are?" The man extends a his hand firmly.

Perception DC 16:
A Kender just pick pocketed Keyzer!


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Worldscape Forest

Prologue Zsar Kizar:
The ArchDruid shakes his head, "We can and we must! When they have lost enough of their fodder and Captains to lead them they will search for easier prey, such is the way of the Gods of Darkness and their minions.

Unless of course, you have another solution...".


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – a Looming Forest

Prologue Red-Ohn Gathas:
The Druid snarls, "Pass? Pass to where? This is our Forest not yours".

One of the elves allows slack in his bow and steps to the Druid's ear. The Druid speaks, "Yes. Yes, a wise course of action. Very well then you have two choices bull man. Come with us quietly - stripped of your goods for we do not know what weapon you may carry - to meet with the Arch Druid who will be the final arbiter as to your fate. OR. Step back into the Ocean. Which will it be?" He narrows his eyes awaiting your answer.


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 11 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

No need for a Sense Motive roll. He would be totally oblivious...lol.

DM:
The excited gnome looks at the captain; mouth hanging open and blue eyes peering past him in faint, yet lingering hope. Iwashopingtobeabletomeetarealwizard.Iamawizardtoo. A sudden look crosses the gnome's face. Perhaps,youcantakemetothewizardinstead?


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Tarsis the Beautiful

Prologue Remytheus - Remy - Broussard:
She smiles and winks, "Forget the stool, let's get some fresh air! My voice sounds better outside".


1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Tarsis the Beautiful

Remy:

Remy nods to Kala and follows her out. He sneaks a peek at her curves as he lets her lead. He lightly guides her with his right hand on the small of her back. Maybe this day is not going to be so bad after all. A sly smile crosses his face.


Male Human (Solamnic) Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) 2; AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10, CMD 13; HP 14/14; AR 4/5; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +6; Initiative +4; Perception +9, Sense Motive +7

Astinus the Chronicler (et al):
"Eldren Vacaris," he replies, finding the other's tone quite the change from the last Black Robe he knew. "Monsters?"

Looking around he realizes what the other man is talking about, a smile forming on his lips. "Ah."

Turning back to look at the sea and the dock, he sighs. "I am assuming neither will be mine," he agrees. 'Though your Master's disappointment and mine are probably vastly different,' he thinks to himself at the same time, almost breathing a sigh of relief that Master Gwynnth is not of the same Order as Keyzer's.

"I am bound for Sancrist. You would not happen to know of another ship with that destination?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Minotaur Brawler 2 / AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 / (HP 22/22) / Init +1 / Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1 / Perception +8, Martial Flexibility 4/day

DM:
Red, looks to his gear then stands to his full height, towering over the elves and druid.

"Very well." He says meeting the druids gaze.


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

The Druid's Circle:

Zsar sighs. My people are ammong those fodder... the humans, they fight this threat directly, so they not? They die by the hundreds, sending their warriors to their death. Death on both sides... but the Darkqueen is relentless, and her power grows by the Hour. If we are to deflect her, would she not just come back later when she has more minions? The only way to end this is to take the fight to them! Now, I know that we shouldn't meet the armies directly... but what if we where to kill their commanders? Cut off the head of the Dragon, so to speak. Would the body not die as well? Zsar sighs again. I'm sorry, your wisdom is greater than my own, I should not question it.


Prologue:

The smart thing to do would be to find the nearest person and ask directions, try and get his bearings. Eddie didn't have a good track record with smarts though, so he heads for the canopy. He liked crowds, crowds liked him - mostly.

Canopy, please


Landfall:
Didn't expect to travel with her uncle as I figure her main reason for travelling would be wanderlust and he would probably be over that. Is Rin with anyone else from the party? I think jumping down should be an acrobatic check, but whatever.
"Of course I want to jump down. I want to see as much as possible. And I can't very well do that from on top of this wagon. Not that it's a bad wagon, mind. It just isn't as limber as I as." And as she says that she spins about and jumps down, eager to see what the town has to offer. She looks around eagerly to try to find the most interesting thing nearby.
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - The Forest of Silvanesti

Prologue Hurudithya Griffontamer:
The Revered Son raises an eyebrow at the statement, "Did he make such a request? Odd... Very well. Welcome. We shall take our leave tomorrow make your arrangements and meet us back here once again. From here we will be escorted to the ships that will bring us to Tarsis. The magic of of our People will call upon the winds to bring us to the city quite swiftly for the meeting of the humans and whoever else they have invited will begin in only a few days".


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – the docks of Mount Nevermind - Sancrist

Prologue Theodore Samuel Waldan Glitterfounder:
The Captain frowns and begins to speak, "Ah well err.. umm. Sure. We can leave later, my men need to ahh. rest for a few minutes by the Canopy your people provide for travelers. After lunch we can go. Does that sound alright?"


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Tarsis the Beautiful

Remy:
She lets her lead you out into the city proper. She looks back at you coyly, "It is a beautiful day, buy me some lunch and we can picnic outside of the city gates, what say you Remy?"


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Landfall

Prologue Eldren Vacaris:
Soze smacks at your hip, "Hands off little creature!"

The Kender standing next to you shakes his head, "I was just placing the belt pouch back. He dropped it!" The Kender protested as he walked away shaking his hand.

Soze turns back to you, "Need to be careful with the buggers. Constantly lying about stealing.

But where were we? Yes, I suppose we could find another ship, I have plenty of gold". He reaches down for his belt pouch and finds it is gone!

"Little Thieves!"


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Worldscape Forest

Prologue Zsar Kizar & Red-Ohn Gathas:
Before the Druid can respond to your statement another human Druid and three elves come through the clearing accompanying of all things a Minotaur!

The Druid speaks, "Arch Druid. We found this prisoner washed up on the shore. He claims he was a slave that was freed when the armies of the Dark Queen were swamped by our magic. I was going to execute him but he argues that he is not our enemy. Still..."

The Arch Druid turns to the Minotaur, "Tell us your story Bull Man".


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – the Canopy

Prologue Eddie Richter:
You head to the Canopy and arrive a few minutes after the sailors. Within the Canopy is some sort of contraption which spurts out water when glasses are placed underneath it. Unfortunately the water is not entirely clear. A gnome stands neat the contraption muttering.

A table with a spread of food is at the west end of the Canopy. That is where the sailors are gathered the bulk of them are dark skinned men. One breaks off and approaches you, "Fella. Are you lost?"


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Landfall

Prologue Rin Doodletwirl:

As you step through the large human city you see all manner of new interesting things both in street bazaars as well s on the persons of various people both Human and Kender. It seems the Kender concentration here is larger than normal due to this "celebration" of the cessation of hostilities.

Despite all of the wonderful sights it is the water that still has you the most intrigued. With the exception of a few side treks you find yourself near the docks in short order.

Soon enough you see a familiar face, Eldren. His robes are not pure white there is a great deal of colored trimming in blue and gold including a blue cowl and cape! That was one human you thought you would never see again. Of all things he is standing next to another human with interesting looking black robes...

No, Rin has yet to see anyone else from the party yet... Wanderlust JUST kicked in, that was what I was hinting at in the post. I'll accept Acrobatics :-)


Male Gnome Wizard [Creation] 2 Init +3 AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 11 Hp 16/16 Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +4 Percpt +1

GM:
The little gnome freezes. His ruddy face (covered in soot) goes blank. His blue eyes stare out over the water in front of him. He remains there for a few seconds, before blinking excitedly. Yes,Iwouldbegratefultotakethetripafterlunchtomeetthiswizard.Ishallgopackpro perlyforthejourney.Thankyou,Captain. The gnome begins to take off, turns back to the Captain, holding out his hand. iamTheodoreSamuelWaldenGlitterfounder,atyourservice! Theo then turns around and runs back to his home to pack!


Male Bakali Druid(Dragon Shawman) 2
Vitals:
HP:19/19 AC:17 Init:+1 F:6 R:0 W:6 CMD:14

A chance meeting:
Zsar is about to respond when his Lizard companion Slizz approaches. The monitor lizard grabs Zsars robe and tugs it it the side, much like a dog. Zsar quickly berates his Lizard in Bakali before turning his attention back to the others


Minotaur Brawler 2 / AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 / (HP 22/22) / Init +1 / Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1 / Perception +8, Martial Flexibility 4/day

DM:
"Red-Ohn." The red furred minotaur says as everyone assembled looks on perplexed.

After a moment he waits in silence before continuing. "That is my name. Not 'Bull man.'"

Again he pauses before continuing. "A human came to my mas..." he stops, catching himself halfway through that words, almost berating himself internally before correcting himself and continuing. "My CAPTORS, the ogres... were approached by a human. It was his plan they were following. To start the war against the Empire of Falthana."


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

DM:
Thank you for the kind welcome, Revered Son. Never having passed beyond the borders of our homeland, what should I carry along with me? My quarterstaff and a change of clothes, perhaps, though my robes are not very fancy, as well as my medallion. Is there anything else I might need?


1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Tarsis the Beautiful

Remy Prologue:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

Remy smiles at his luck. He leads Kala to a local market and purchases some food and a bottle of wine. The two head to the city gates. "Come on lovely!


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Worldscape Forest

Prologue Zsar Kizar & Red-Ohn Gathas:
"Very well Red Ohn. Do you deny that yours is a warlike race? Would you not have come to our shores even if you were not forced here as a slave to pillage my beautiful forests?" Replies the Arch Druid.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC - The Forest of Silvanesti

Prologue Hurudithya Griffontamer:
"Our Faith is all we need to sustain us Hurudithya. But you may bring along anything else you believe may be helpful in reaching an accord of peace and love with the other races".

He steps away from you and an elf in armor approaches. Clearly he is House Protector, "Greetings Revered Daughter, I could not help but overhear your conversation with the Revered Son, may I be of some assistance?" The elf is a tall handsome specimen with silvery black hair and light brown hazel eyes.


Shadow's Status

1st Day of Autumn Twilight - 1030 PC – Tarsis the Beautiful

Remy:
This offer seems almost too good to be true. That thought occurs to you as you reach the city gates, she turns back to you, "What is the matter Remy? Do I need to sing to coax you out?" She smiles and pouts at the same time.


Hurudithya Griffontamer Female elf cleric (divine paragon) of Quenesti Pah 1 ( Pathfinder Player Companion: Divine Anthology 15) NG Medium humanoid (elf) Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4

GM:
Thank you she says, a little flirt in her voice at the young elf. How can you help me....? [/b]

1 to 50 of 751 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DRAGONLANCE - LEGENDS OF THE THIRD DRAGON WAR All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.