Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Runes

Game Master Zyrenity

Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords - Strange incidents in Sandpoint: a goblin raid, shadows of the past, a serial killer...what other perils do the brave Sandpoint Saviours have to master?


251 to 300 of 7,823 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Uncanny!


Rd 2 Order:

Goblins (resolved)
Karlan (unresolved)
Harry (resolved)
Nieve (resolved)
Kanyk (resolved)
Gerlick (resolved)

Karlan may retcon his rd 2 action. The rest of the party may already start round 3.

Goblins (resolved)
Karlan (unresolved)
Harry (unsolved)
Nieve (unresolved)
Kanyk (unresolved)
Gerlick (unresolved)

The goblin next to Kanyk guesses this might be his last chance for an attack...

Goblin attacking Kanyk1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

but his wild swing just scratches along the half orc's armour!

The other goblin readies another rocket and fires it at Harry...

Firework goblin attacking Harry1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage1d6 ⇒ 3

but the missile is aimed badly and explodes above everyone's head.

The goblin commado meanwhile pulls viciously at the reins of his mount and brings the dog in a perfect position to ride Karlan down.

Battle Mat


Nieve runs towards the goblin leader, weaving a spell with his fingers and mumbling a curse under his breath.

Nieve moves to G1, and casts Ill Omen on the Goblin Commando. On the next d20 roll he makes, he must roll twice and take the less favorable result. No save. Spell details here.


Male Human Paladin 8

I don't think I ever had a rnd2 action. That's okay. Did update my damage just seems i get full healed whenever I do.

Karlan narrowed his eyes muttering a thanks to the healer behind him as he concentrated on the mounted fignure running to intercept the commando and his dog before . Then giving a surprisingly terrible war cry he flat out counter charges the commando's mountcy=utting down thebeast right from underneath him!

Actions:
Rnd 2:Double move to I3

Rnd 3 Charge to D3. Cut the dog down.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26oooo lookit that
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 ha!
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Gerlick glares at the goblin commando, quickly noticing his obvious plan. Shouting in Gobling, Gerlick says "Come to your death you foolsih goblin! Come and be sent to the gods tender arms, where your bones will be ground into meal, your skin flayed from your very skin, and then it will be fed to your mother and father!"

Intimidate to Demoralize - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 OK where the hell is the ARE YOU FCKIN KIDDING ME FACE. ANOTHER GOD DANG 1!!!!!!

Effects and Rules for Demoralize:

You can use this skill to cause your opponents to become shaken for a number of rounds. The DC of this check is equal to 10 + the target’s Hit Dice + the target’s Wisdom modifier.

Success: If you are successful, the target is shaken for one round. This duration increases by 1 round for every 5 by which you beat the DC. You can only threaten opponents in this way if they are within 30 feet and can clearly see and hear you.

Fail: The opponent is not shaken.

Action

Demoralizing an opponent is a standard action.

Shaken opponents suffer -2 to Attack Rolls, Skill Checks, and Ability Checks.

I am just gonna post the demoralize stuff for reference so its easy for you to find o DM :D


@Karlan, I assume you mean D-3, correct?

Karlan's sword nearly decapitates the dog, yet it still has enough life force to retaliate next round!

The goblin on top of the ugly dog just laughs at Gerlick's curse.

Rd3 order:

Goblins (resolved)
Karlan (resolved)
Harry (unresolved)
Nieve (resolved)
Kanyk (unresolved)
Gerlick (resolved)


Male Halforc Ranger 5

As the first Goblin goes down hard Kanyk brings the gory hammer whistling down toward the head of its companion.
Attack and Damage
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 112d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 6 = 15


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

RD 3
Harry and Thumper note the good Sir advancing on the main Goblin, seeing the other foe unattended, Harry maneuvers around and positions to defend...

Move action then Hold (attack) to P6, Thumper to Q6


Rd 4:

Goblins (resolved)
Karlan (unresolved)
Harry (unresolved)
Nieve (unresolved)
Kanyk (unresolved)
Gerlick (unresolved)

The goblin commando and his ugly dog attack Karlan, beginning to understand how dangerous this pack of humans might become.

Goblin Commando attacking Karlan1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

This was the worse roll@ Nieve

Goblin Dog attacking Karlan1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Confirm1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The stinky saliva of the dog is now all over you!

Fortitude Save DC 13 to avoid a full day of itching and a -2 DEX and CHA penalty.

The firecracker goblin takes another step back and fires at Harry again

Fireworks Goblin attacking Harry1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage1d6 ⇒ 6

but since he is ultimatley nervous, he misses again.

The last one to attack is the one next to Kanyk

Goblin attacking Kanyk1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

but his weak attack is also utterly futile.

Battle Mat


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

R4

Harry and Thumper move in and attack the Firecracker Goblin..,
Harry to O9, Thumper to P9

Harry swings his club...
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Thumper jumps in aiming for the throat.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Trip 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Crit Confirm1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Nieve runs up closer to Ser Karlan when the man is mauled by the dog; he covers his left eye again and instills doubt into the beast."Ser Karlan, are you alright?!"

I have no more healing powers...by Shelyn's feathers!

Move to E-1, cast Evil Eye on the goblin dog. -2 to attack rolls for 5 rounds, Will Save DC 14 reduces this to 1 round.

Can I use Elyn to attack? If so, do I just list what the weasel does and do the appropriate rolls? I'm used to fully controlling my own familiar, but I forgot to ask what your stance is.


Last post from me before I go on my vacation! See ya guys sunday :) Gerlick will move to O3

Gerlick walks up and draws a bead on the commando. He then simply glares at the goblin and tries yet again to shake the creatures confidence. This time he doesn't try to get fancy but simply growls angrily.

Intimidate to Demoralize - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 And I still cannot roll higher then a freakin 10. WEEEEE

Demoralize Rules:

You can use this skill to cause your opponents to become shaken for a number of rounds. The DC of this check is equal to 10 + the target’s Hit Dice + the target’s Wisdom modifier.

Success: If you are successful, the target is shaken for one round. This duration increases by 1 round for every 5 by which you beat the DC. You can only threaten opponents in this way if they are within 30 feet and can clearly see and hear you.

Fail: The opponent is not shaken.

Action

Demoralizing an opponent is a standard action.

Shaken opponents suffer -2 to Attack Rolls, Skill Checks, and Ability Checks.


Surely, you can have full combat control over Elyn, I just take the freedom to play around with the familiar from time to time, if you permit. Harry knows that I do :)


Male Human Paladin 8

"Could use a bit of help here." Karlan said as the dog bit deeply into his flesh.

Fort Save:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Nope

Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Maybe.
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Will be right with you Sir!"


Karlan's shield bash smashes the ugly dog's teeth and sends his rider reeling backwards off his mount's back.

Kanyk tries another powerful swing aimed at the goblin

Kanyk attacking Goblin1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10

but misses again! Even as DMPC

The rider intimidated by Gerlick throws his hands high in the air - and his horsechopper away - and as the other surviving small monster realizes that it follows his example...the fight is over.


As the pale handsome young man realizes that the fight is over, he steps out of his cover, brushing his clothes clean of dust and dirt. You can easily recognize that his vestments are of the very expensive type...

Thank you good people, THANK YOU. Oh by all gods, this ugly little bastard nearly killed me. My name is Aldern Foxglove, of the Magnimar Foxgloves, I just came to Sandpoint to visit the fair and I never expected anything like this to happen. How can I ever express my gratitude?


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"It is not required Sir. Should you have the means, assistance with caring for the injured and the dying is in need right now. I'm Harry Handsome and these are my fellows Mr Kanyk and Mr Gerlick..." he looks across to the knight and the brightly coloured chap "The good Sir and Mr there I have only just had the pelasure of meeting"

Harry looks at his condition; wearing only whats left of his charred pants, his upper torso covered in ash and gore.

Thumper, despite being covered in even more gore looks like the dog that stole the butchers bones and is completely happy.

"If someone has a rope we should be binding these prisoners...and checking them for valuables"

He scowls at the Goblins, as though just looking for a cheap excuse to mash them with his club.

Assume we bind up the prisoners!


Just as you have finished binding the goblins and searching through their pockets (where you find 7 sp and 5 cp) the sheriff reaches the White Deer with a group of town militias.

Karlan?! Are you alright? seeing that others also look like they took part in the fight, he adds

And you good folks, is anyone of you seriously wounded?


Harry Handsome? What a colourful name! ...umm but no, I'm not a healer, yet I still want to show my gratitude Mr. eh, Handsome? I'm currently staying at the Rusty Dragon, just meet me there and I will be able to compensate you for your most courageous efforts.

then as if only now noticing that Harry isn't alone

Oh and of course, I mean all of you.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Mr Kanyk here and the Sir there need some assistance; we did what we could for the townsfolk back in the square..."

Harrys voice cuts off and he looks troubled, remembering the lostlife of the one he couldn't save.


The sheriff looks at the wounds and says

You should go and see Father Abstalar Zantus tomorrow, these wounds don't look like they're critical. The surviving goblins have fled the town and I think we will only find the miserable ones that have hid in rain barrels or ovens....Now may I ask for your names sirs, I only know Ser Karlan by now!?


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Well met Sheriff; Harry Handsome... staying at the Rusty Dragon. My friends are Messirs Kanyk and Gerlick. I have only just met this Sir Karlan, and the other chap remains a mystery. There are some Goblin prisoners I'd see to your custody"


Male Human Paladin 8

"Nothing a nights rest and Father Abstalar's mending won't cure." Karlan said absentmindedly scratching where the itchy dandruff landed on him.

Turning to Aldern he smiled. "Simply live a just and good life if you haven't already Mr. Foxglove."

Turning to the rest of the group his smile brightened. "Thanks for your help I'm sure the little snot rags would have gotten me a couple of times there without your aid. Harry, is it? I didn't think you were a simple street magician. I'm afraid I don't know the rest of you."

Is Gerlicks hood up or down?


I'd guess up, he always had it up, when he met someone for the first time.

While Aldern leaves - still beaming with gratitude - the sheriff adresses all of you

I bet you all will become local heroes pretty soon. The people of Sandpoint are friendly and don't forget good deeds easily. Prepare for a zillion back-slappings, heh. I will bring these goblins into the dungeons below the Sandpoint Garrison (SM 10)now. I'd ask you to meet me there tomorrow, maybe during the morning, to help me interrogate them. You... he looks at Gerlick I was told you speak the goblin-tongue, so you could be really helpful with translations. If you don't have any questions left, I'd leave you now and take a look at the damages done to the city.


The fight is over as quickly as it began; Nieve remains quiet, only making sure that Elyn is well and fine. He catches the names of everybody, and realises none of them knows his name. Never speak until spoken to, he remembered his mother.

"I...I'm glad we're all safe," he says after the sheriff has left and it's the five of them left. "Thank you for... for protecting me and Elyn."


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

To Nieve and Karlan, Harry gives a polite nod.

"Think we three are staying at the 'Rusty, seems I made an impression on the good lady of the house, and I have been spruiking the place all afternoon so hopefully word has got back and theres a feed in it and a roof for us all... and maybe some clothes, I appear a bit shabbily presented now but we should withdraw over there and clean our wounds and perhaps rest up after that little business. Plenty of energy needed for digging holes for the dead tomorrow no doubt"

Harry looks more closely at Nieve...

"Well seems I know the name of your pet, thats a beginning, shall I just call you 'Oi Sorceror?' or were you also named?"

"Aldern I expect we will see you at the Rusty, under fairer circumstances"


"I have a name," he mutters quietly, raising his left arm up to shoulder level as Elyn jumps on his wrist. The weasel peers curiously at the half-orc addressing them. "My name is Nieve L..."

Nieve stops his sentence, throwing a quick glance away. "I'm Nieve." He bows down his head, as a manner of greeting, before he rubs Elyn over the back. "This is Elyn. We've come here from Magnimar. You were Harry...Handsome? Or am I mistaken?"


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Indeed thats my name; although its the polite one. I am occasionally hired on for less subtle work, encouraging and heavying people for debts owed and other failings of common sense, then they call me Heavy Harry... that name carries quite a bit of weight in some places, if you'll pardon the pun. Riddleport is the hole I call home, though Goblin attacks aside I must say all I see in this place is golden opportunity" he looks down at his appearance once more "Though that coming from a bloodied man only wearing a pair of ruined pants I can see how you'd question my measure of opportunity, but..." he jingles his purse "This was empty this morning, so I'm already miles ahead"


Male Human Paladin 8
Nieve wrote:

"I have a name," he mutters quietly, raising his left arm up to shoulder level as Elyn jumps on his wrist. The weasel peers curiously at the half-orc addressing them. "My name is Nieve L..."

Nieve stops his sentence, throwing a quick glance away. "I'm Nieve." He bows down his head, as a manner of greeting, before he rubs Elyn over the back. "This is Elyn. We've come here from Magnimar. You were Harry...Handsome? Or am I mistaken?"

Pleasure to meet you Nieve. Karlan said as he went to the work of picking gore and teeth from his weapons. "I'd shake your hands but."

Karlan raised a hand covered in blood.

Karlan only frowns and says nothing as Harry describes his other occupation.


Nieve smiles; he's surprised at the sincerity behind it as he leads Elyn back on his shoulder. "I admire that. I've no such accomplishments to compare."

Something about the half-orc nudges in the back of Nieve's head.

"Come to think of it...did you ever visit Magnimar?"


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Harry puts the frown down to the chap just being in bloody combat.

"Magnimar, why indeed, I was a hired hand on a ship plying trade between Riddleport and Magnimar. That was until she was lost at sea a few days ago, hence my arrival in this fair town and my vagrant appearance"


"I think I may have seen you before," he smiles at Harry. "I would wander the docks every now and then to get the feel of the sea, though I have never set foot on a boat."

When Ser Karlan approaches, Nieve turns around; the bite from the dog does not seem comfortable.

"It's a pleasure for me as well, Ser Karlan. Are you alright? That bite seemed very vicious..." He glances back at the half-orc, and the tension makes him shudder ever so slightly.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"I was never a wharf rat, I grew up ducking and diving in the avenues and alleyways. The time at sea seemed like a pleasant change from Riddleport, to see some new places and to earn an honest coin doing so seemed a good offer... can't say it has all worked out so well to date, but here I am, and a good thing I was too apparently."

He looks at his club appraisingly

"Would have been nicer to have been better equipped, but all my tools of trade are now a gift to the mermaids, that's all there is to it I suppose. Have to play the hand you get some days. Then again, maybe a solid lump of wood, a dog, and steely detemination is all a man truly needs to make it in this world eh?"

His grin is cheeky and mirthful, and damn it if he isn't handsome.


Male Human Paladin 8
Nieve wrote:

"I think I may have seen you before," he smiles at Harry. "I would wander the docks every now and then to get the feel of the sea, though I have never set foot on a boat."

When Ser Karlan approaches, Nieve turns around; the bite from the dog does not seem comfortable.

"It's a pleasure for me as well, Ser Karlan. Are you alright? That bite seemed very vicious..." He glances back at the half-orc, and the tension makes him shudder ever so slightly.

Karlan's smile returned as he looked down at the bite wound. "Nothing terribly serious I assure you. I've taken more savage beatings during training. Though I am glad to hear that Harry here plans on more honest work. In the meantime I think I better go help Father Abstalar or find more of the hidden buggers. Though I'd like to personally thank the rest of you and get your names first."


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Honest work is the best kind, but thats not to say that every piece of honest work is palatable to those with delicate sensibilities. Honest work in Sandpoint is probably a whole lot less bloody than honest work in Riddleport, I doubt we have the same problems with thieves, cutthroats, murderers, pirates, vagabonds, scoundrels and those who otherwise neglect to pay up on what they are owing...not paying your debts is a form of thievery yet good luck asking the authorities for help with that one in Riddleport."

"Yes indeed, interesting place old Riddleport, can't say a well bred man like yourself would find it terribly appealing though Sir Karlan"


Male Human Paladin 8
Heavy Harry wrote:


"Yes indeed, interesting place old Riddleport, can't say a well bred man like yourself would find it terribly appealing though Sir Karlan"

"I suppose you're right." Karlan said quietly before turning to the other two strangers with a smile. argh you two would go into npc mode.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Being strong, silent types :p


I'll cut that short-don't want to interfere with their ideas of their characters.

Kanyk and Gerlick introduce them also, Gerlick paying attention that he stays behind Harry and Kanyk and not taking off his hood. While you're still getting everyone to know, Father Abstalar reaches you together with two other men who carry a bloody handbarrow.

Oh Karlan, good to see you alive and in one piece. We're currently searching for wounded, but I think we found everyone. The assault looked worse than it really was. We have five people dead and about ninety wounded...oh and 225 dead goblins, goblin dogs, goblin rats...Has the sheriff found you already?

Then he looks over to the rest of the party, draws the wings of Desna over his heart and says

Good that you were at the festival, I have strong doubts the militia could have stemmed this tide. I'm Father Abstalar Zantus, priest of Desna.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Well met Father, a few injuries here that could use a bandage or two. We did what we could for some of the villagers, but that wasn't enough it seems, the wounds were beyond my meagre skills I noted from a sawbones."

"The Sheriff would like us to come and speak with some captives in the 'morrow, as my cousin here can speak the Goblin tongue, but that is on the far side of a wash and a meal, and some stitching"


Abstalar takes out a formerly white piece of rag and sweeps the sweat off his forehead.

If your wounds prove to be more critical than what I discern at the moment, don't hesitate to come to the temple at any time. Until then all of you should get some rest, you look like you need and deserve it. I think you can find a room at Sandpoint's largest inn, the Rusty Dragon, Ameiko Kaijitsu the proprietor, is a courageous woman with a heart for heroes. Karlan, I await you at the temple tomorrow evening.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"I know it, it comes highly recommended. Good day to you Father."

Harry gathers up his stick and his dog, and starts heading back to the 'Rusty.


What about the others, do just follow along?


Male Human Paladin 8

"Yes, he found me a while ago." Karlan said as he continued cleaning off his weapons before putting them away. Watching passively as the father spoke accolades of everyone before going off himself for rest at the temple.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Presume that Kae and Gerlick probably went to the 'Rusty too I suppose, ahead of us reconvening the next day with the Sheriff. Not sure about Nieve, but he would have been invited to the rusty


Since he had stayd there already, I assume he will also follow you.

While Karlan makes his way back to the temple (and into his chamber I assume?), the rest of the newly formed party walks through the remnants of the once so joyful fair.

At the Rusty Dragon, you meet Ameiko and a halfling woman (Bethana for those who know) cleaning the entrance area. Brushing dust and sand from her forearms and looking really exhausted, she eyes you wearily

Good to see all of you alive...

looking back through a broken window into the taproom, she adds

I fear that the Rusty Dragon ain't Sandpoint's cleanest establishment today.


Male Human Paladin 8
DM Zyren/ Heart of Runes wrote:


While Karlan makes his way back to the temple (and into his chamber I assume?),

Unless someone stops me yes.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Harry lets out a roguish chuckle

"Well I thank the beautiful lady for her hopsitality and concern for her guests, but..." he waves his hands regally over himself and his friends, as though a Rajah waving his hands over his treasures "...we are hardly Sandpoints cleanest residents".

"Indeed, I am only just wearing something resembling pants"

He smiles, ensuring she realises he speaks in jest.

"I'd find it hard to ask for a discount on the free accommodation you offered me earlier even should I have seen the need to raise concern over the state of the place. Perhaps you'd like a hand setting it to rights? then maybe I can trouble you for a warm bath before that earlier offered warm bed?"


No, you reach your chamber unchallenged. Resting until tomorrow morning and then to the garrsion, Karlan?


She takes a moment to glance over your exposed torso and is unable to hide that she is impressed

If you would help tidying up the taproom and the entrance, Bethana and I will surely be able to offer you a bath, some of the fabled Caiden Brew and a plate of well roasted beef.

251 to 300 of 7,823 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dm Zyren's Heart of Runes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.