Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Zyren's Heart of Runes

Game Master Zyrenity

Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords - Strange incidents in Sandpoint: a goblin raid, shadows of the past, a serial killer...what other perils do the brave Sandpoint Saviours have to master?


6,001 to 6,050 of 7,962 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>

Alright, I will show you the way to Fort Rannick and make sure no one will ambush us...tomorrow? Oh and call me Loriel, that's what everyone here does.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Thank you Loriel. We shall see you in the morning.

Unless someone else has something important to do - make fun of the paladin or rogue or something like that, we can probably skip forward to the lamia attempting to ambush us, er, I mean morning.


Male Human Paladin 8

Indeed everyone remember plan: Burn the Witch.

"Thank you Loriel. We'll see you in the morning."


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

"Thank you, Loriel. It was a pleasure to meet you." Celestra says goodbye.

"Well, my friends, I think we have a plan. Does anybody need to do anything else today before we depart in the morning? Welll, shall we return to the Inn, relax a bit, get a meal, and then get settled in our rooms?"


Celestra is reading my mind - anyone with anything to do before the next day begins?


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Figuring that the folk of this good town have probably not had a lot to enjoy in quite some time, Ailetha puts on a brief and impromptu show in the Inn before turning in.

Perform(sing): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Perform(dance): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

While her singing is not quite perfect, probably because of all the rain, her dancing should bring smiles to most of those present - even the grumpy paladin.


not only smiles...the men...a bit starved here when it comes down to women, lick their lips, their eyes take on feverish looks and the some of them come closer to the dacer than necessary...


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Harry likewise comes in for the party, not being able to resist the opportunity for some funa and hijinks. Harry performs his juggling and sleight of hand magic routine before bed.

"Normally I make the willpower of the ladies disapear, and sometimes their husbands diappear too, but for tonight I suppose its just going to be coins and the odd purse. The purses will all be returned, don't worry. The coins on the other hand..." Harry continues to joke as he plies his trade.

Once done, Harry heads off to bed, seeing the mood may have lightened, well it has for him anyway.


Male Orc Expert 5

Karlan goes to bed. Because Karlan has a hard day of crusading ahead of him.


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Celestra will also retire to bed where she eagerly awaits Alana.

Back in the Room:

"Alana, my dear. At last I have a moment to have you all to myself! How do you make it through the day? I could not keep my mind from thinking about you every minute!"

Celestra helps Alana undress and then she removes her own clothes and takes Alana in her arms, feeling her soft warm skin against hers. With her heart racing, she then pulls her into bed where she surrenders to her passions.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Celestra:
Alana chuckles warmly at Celestra's exuberance. "I do not know, love, perhaps I am just so easily distracted by all the world has to show me."

She kisses Celestra softly and then after a moment, she pulls back and says, "I do not believe the charade has been successful, nor do I think it is necessary with the others, my love."


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Alana:

Alana wrote:
"I do not believe the charade has been successful, nor do I think it is necessary with the others, my love."

"I had a feeling the others could sense something. Now that I think about it, it seems silly to think that they wouldn't notice anything when there is such a strong connection between us. I simply cannot hide how I feel about you, nor doI want to. So do you think it is safe to be ourselves around the others? I'm just not sure if those boys would understand this attraction. Alana, dear, do you think they would accept us for who we are?"


The next morning the rain has gone - wuite a relief since hiking through yesterday's weather wouldn't have been very appealing.

Loriel already waits in front of the tavern, he has packed a large rucksack, slung his bow over his shoulder and battleaxe strapped to his back.


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Celestra appears in the front room in her usual morning state of disheveled hair, but with a warm smile upon her face.

"Good morning." She greets Loriel sleepily.


Loriel nods

We will see how good this morning is... the hunter says curtly.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Ailetha comes down rapier at her side ready for the day.

Well, looks better that trudging through rain and mud. Looks like just mud today.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Harry stands around, waiting expectantly... his occasional glances to the hunter makes it clear what he is expecting, and Thumper likewise seems alert and ready to hunt Ogres.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Alana, as cheerful as ever is ready to go whenever.


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Celestra looks around for some breakfast and some coffee as she listens to the conversations. She remains mostly quiet as she wakes up, but she does give Alana a sweet smile and a wink.


Is your dog used to the wilderness? Trained for hunting maybe? Loriel asks while looking at Thumper.

Celestra has no problems finding something edible in the common room of the tavern.


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

Marek takes his time preparing spells, trying hard to find the right tools for the job. He tries to approach the group as they break their fast.

So today we go for the woods and hunt down the Grauls. I understand that you all are going a little beyond the call of duty here, and I... want to thank you all for it. There is no reward for this job but the satisfaction of destroying the creatures, and still you decide to go on.

The mage pauses, trying to gather his thoughts. It's plain to any that he's not accostumed with being the center of attention.

I've been waiting my life for this hunt, and I was ready to die facing it, but I did not count on such able company. If I had any gold I would offer as a reward, but as I do not, I can only promise that if I manage to survive the day's ordeal you'll have my undying gratitude and service.


Lorial arches an eyebrow

You know them...like personally? disbelief is thick in his voice.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Ailetha just smiles: I am here for comic relief. And to tell the great story - which hopefully will have a positive end.


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Celestra smiles at Ailetha's comment and adds, "I can also aid a little, but I am mostly here to keep the party refreshed and in good spirits when they are not in melee."


Male Human Paladin 8

Having eaten a large breakfast and taking hsi time to put on his armor and makign sure everything is strapped securely Karlan makes his way downstairs. "Morning" he says to everyone. "Shall we get this over with then?"


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Alana smiles at Marek and says simply, "I do not have anything better to do."

She nods to show that she's ready when Karlan surfaces.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Suppose there might be a bit of coin in it, but I reckon if it all works well then its just more of a tall story to tell in taverns for years to come. 'Here comes Harry Handsome, killer of Goblins, slayer of Ogres, and saviour of Sandpoint' they'll say as I hold court in Riddleport" Harry seems all refreshed and happy again, something to do with impending violence and bloodshed you'd reckon.


Lorial points up to the grey wall of mountains north of you

That's the way. About four miles north of Turtleback Ferry, we will reach Skull's Crossing, an immense stone dam that holds back the waters of the Storval Deep. There we will search for tracks...and if we don't find any, proceed to the fort. Now Harry, what about your dog?

Loriel repeats the question, a bit annoyed that you didn't anwer it the first time.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Thumper can pick out a scent well enough, and has been on hunts in the past"


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

Marek clears his throat after the party's answers, clearly unfamiliar with their informal manners. He takes a step back, looking relieved and grateful.

I believe we are as ready as we'll be.

Poor dude really needs to unwind someday


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Correct Mr Ironblood, ready and somewhat eager"


Well, what are we waiting for then.

Loriel leads you out of Turtleback Ferry and more than one of the ruffians looks at you in a mixture of awe and pitty.

The nature beyond the borders of Turtleback Ferry is wild and untamed, it has even reclaimed parts of the dirt road leading up into the mountains.

After about three hours of wandering, Loriel pauses and waits

Did you hear that?

Perception Dc 23:

The sound of a wounded animal - most probably a large cat, can be heard in the distance. There is also the barking of dogs and a demented bass voice, shouting insults "Pussy dead...drink kitty blood, hah!


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Celestra walks along with the party and although normally she is quite perceptive, today she is lost in thought and does not hear Loriel ask his question.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Ailetha strains her ears at the inquiry.

I hear something, but cannot make out what it is.

DMZZ:
Figure with a near miss like that I probably caught something, but not enough to identify it as something specific.


@Ailetha: Figured correctly :)


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"I think I hear something as well. Perhaps if we move quietly and get a bit closer..."


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Harry, on the other hand, heard it all...and relays it back to his fellows.

"Time to turn the tables eh?" He grins a wicked grin, grips his axe, and hads towards the noise.

Stealthily he does so! 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 hoping to come upon the opponent(s) a little wide of the party so he can charge to a flank. Thumper will accompany the main party itself


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

Perception check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Marek couldn't notice the noise itself, but the sudden tension that perpasses the group is all too familiar. He unsheates his curved blade slowly with his right hand while his left draws a pinch of powdered lime and carbon which he smears on the naked blade. A few murmured words can be heard as a blood-red glow dances in the weapon's edge and subsumes.

Makaera feri larvari est.

Marek casts his prepared greater magic weapon spell on his cold iron scimitar, gaining a +1 enhancement bonus on damage rolls for 7 hours (the bonus to attack doesn't stack with the masterwork component).


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15
Alana wrote:
"I think I hear something as well. Perhaps if we move quietly and get a bit closer..."

That's a great idea, I can be quite quiet when I need to be.

Stealth 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Celestra does her best sneaking under the circumstances.


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

Marek just nods and advances quietly, a steely blur

Stealth check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

aaand I pressed Submit instead of Preview and the post got cut =(


The closer you come the more you feel disgust boil up in you

Play with kitty, drink blood from kitty!

Now kitty will die, but not fast, no no, not fast, will eat its face while it still lives, hah!

Neither Harry, who has circled around and is now left of the noise, nor the rest of the party are being noticed. Behind a group of trees on a small clearing on the right of the road, an ogre abomination armed with a mighty spear and accompanied by two large black hounds, teases a heavily wounded firepelt cat.


Male Human Paladin 8

Karlan doesn't hear a thing and merely shrugs following behind the others though at a fair distance knowing how clankity he has become recently..


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

"Oh dear Cayden," Celestra whispers under her breath. "They are so hideous and cruel! That poor cat needs some help!"

Celestra begins casting guidance upon each of her companions as she quietly prepares for the upcoming battle.

"May Cayden guide you in your work!

This spell imbues the subject with a touch of divine guidance. The creature gets a +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check. You have about one minute and you must choose to use the bonus before making the roll to which it applies.

"That will help you a little, but this will help us all a lot." Next, Celestra casts Blessing of Fervor on the party with one casting.

With this blessing, Celestra calls upon her allies to move forth and empower them to conquer and become victorious. Each round for the duration of this spell (7 rounds), each of you can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (your choice).

• Increase its speed by 30 feet.
• Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
• Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
• Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
• Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Dice down, map down, killing time!


Male Human Paladin 8

If we pepper the big guy with arrows until he decides to close then we can nail him with a net and murder his doggies in melee while he struggles a bit.


Map coming soon

That is Bobby Joe Graul...see, his mutated hand? Some say Mammy's experiments have turned him into the abomination he now is...utterly mindless you would think, but he has a certain liking for all kinds of cruelties...


Battle Mat

Initiative or repositioning?


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Blessing of Fervor is already cast. Initiative please.


Male Human Paladin 8

Quickly signaling Celestra to stop spellcasting It's loud and honestly we want someone to give harry support on the flank there which will suck out all the spellcasting rounds for him to get there unless you have something min/levelKarlan will draw his bow and signal Marek to go around and join Harry on the flank. Lastly he will also get Ailetha to pull out the net or pass her one if he hasn't yet. "Wait for the big guy to close or for Harry and Marek to engage him before tossing it. Doesn't look teribly fast so that will help slow him down. If alana and Celestra can handle the dogs the rest of us can take out their master in short order.

6,001 to 6,050 of 7,962 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dm Zyren's Heart of Runes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.