Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Runes

Game Master Zyrenity

Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords - Strange incidents in Sandpoint: a goblin raid, shadows of the past, a serial killer...what other perils do the brave Sandpoint Saviours have to master?


5,651 to 5,700 of 7,823 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Moving her hands in somatic gestures, Celestra calls out, "Cayden Cailean, grant us strength and let us smite down this evil foe!"

She casts Prayer upon everyone in a 40 foot radius burst.

This brings special favor upon Celestra and her allies while bringing disfavor to her enemies. Celestra and each of us gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while the devil takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

Meanwhile, her Spiritual Weapon (4 rounds remaining) continues making its attack against the devil.

Spiritual Rapier 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Once she is able to move again, Alana moves to L28 and casts Enlarge Person on Harry.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

R2
Enlarge will be ready next round... nice!

"You filthy f&&&8*g toe-rag!"
Harry looks reaaly really mad

"I"MACUTOFFYERHEADANDMURDERISEYOURGUTS!"
Cavalier Challenge

With that, Thumper takes off at great speed and circles around the bar on one side while Harry advances in on the other, a classic pincer move.
Harry arrives at its front first, hoping to draw off any advantage of reach, then Thumper arrives..with both in position, the axe starts to swing...

Thumper takes a defensive stance and just annoys the thing.
Harry at W22
Harry Attack (Magical Silver weapon)
Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 31(+2 if the Flank worked)
Damage 1d12 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 19

Convert?
Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 = 29](+2 if the Flank worked)
Damage 2d12 + 28 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7, 3) + 28 + 2 + 2 = 42

AND (If flanked)
Sneak Damage 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 + Sickened 2 rounds.


Ouch! That was some crit!


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Hmmm, I might not have time to cure Alana of her panic before she sees Harry and runs even faster.

Note to self - avoid great axe crits directed at me.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Wait until he's enlarged next round...


Male Orc Expert 5

Just as importantly he just ate the AoO between him and his dog Karlan would have eaten to the face otherwise. Plus while he threatens his order gives a bonus to hit. Unfortunately Alana has to get closer and she's still panicking this round. So next round she may be able to move closer and maybe be close enough to start casting. In all likelihood by the time harry benefits from it the fight will probably be over one wat or another.


Male Orc Expert 5

You can get thumper all the way to W19 with a double move it looks like.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Depending on the save, he might be blind as well. Only about a 25% chance, but I figured it was worth the shot.


Male Orc Expert 5

Ima hold off KArlan's action till Zyren posts results of that and Harry's crit. Might be in good shape to finally move in.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Yeah looked like a Single move for Harry and a double for Thumper... essentially I am hoping Harry sponges up any AoO or the like (if applicable - might not even have one unless it has reach) then its POUNDING TIME


Will save1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

suddenly the self-confidence of the devil begins to falter - the dust sticks to it and blinds it while Harry and Thumper advance forward.

As far as I can tell, Thumper is the target of the AoO, the devil hasn't got reach.

When the loyal dog tries to slip past the monster it lashes out

Sandpoint Devil / Bite1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Damage2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 = 13

You roll for 50% concealment

Karlan and Devil missing in rd3.

Battle Mat


Male Human Paladin 8

Karlan coughing smoke and spitting blood chuckles just a bit. "Can't say I'm not impressed. Lot of noise. Lot of fire. By the way I think I hear that asskicking coming."

Swift: Lay on hands 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 3) = 8
Current HP 31/51

Move to V19

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
damage:1d6 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

If thumper can move down a bit next turn we can all get flanksies.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Just watch the Glitterdust. I centered it on the center point behind the devil, but it should still catch the 5' square adjacent to the monster next to the wall.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

How far can she move and still cast in one round? Can I move further than my base speed such as "hustle" ?


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

If it doesn't have reach, how does it get an AoO?

Just in case - 1d100 ⇒ 70 = Hit.


Because the DM isn't very clever - I thought Thumper had to pass through two squares threatened by the devil to get there - guess I counted wrong.

The shock of Harry's attack throws the devil around and even though confused it lashes out with all its power

Sandpoint Devil / Bite Improved Vital Strike1d20 + 17 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 17 - 2 = 23
Damage6d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 5, 2, 5) + 6 = 33

RD4

Harry
Celestra
Alana
Ailetha
Karlan
Sandpoint Devil


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

R4

OUCH!!!
Glitterdust?? 1d100 ⇒ 5 = SAFE!

AC 20
HP 62/29 (or full if saved by the sparkling glitter)

Thumper moves into position as Harry dictates, Harry then swings his axe with some effect...

Harry
Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 32
Damage 1d12 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 17
Sneak 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) = 4
Lame.

Thumper
Attack 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 9
Trip? 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 23
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Round 4

Celestra moves to S22 and calls upon the divine healing energy of her deity and channels positive energy in a 30 foot radius. Naturally, she selectively prevents the healing rays from reaching the Sandpoint Devil.

"Let the healing light of Cayden Cailean restore your strength!"

With her arms held high she calls forth a shining beam of light that engulfs her friends and gives off a scent of blackberry wheat ale.

Channel Energy 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 3) = 15

Meanwhile her spiritual weapon continues to attack the outsider mercilessly.

Spiritual Rapier 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Confirm Critical 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Round 4

Seeing our new caster still cowering in the corner, Ailetha moves closer to the back of the room hoping to bring faith to the girl and dismiss the recollection of the horrid moaning from the beast.

Move to J27.
Free Action: Countersong: Perform(sing): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Unfortunately her voice is not really prepared for the fear in the girl.


Male Human Paladin 8

Shuffling over KArlan unleashes the asskicking.

This is all assumin I can manage a flank with Harry if Thumper shifted down one.

Swift: LAy on Hands 3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 2) = 11

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 Attack 1 SwordForgot harry's challenge bonus last round
1d6 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 Damage 1 +6 if it's an evil outsider.
POTENTIAL CRIT

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 Crit 1 Attack
1d6 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 +6 if it's an evil outsider

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 Attack 2 Shield
1d4 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16 Damage 2 +6 if it's an evil outsider

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Attack 3 Sword
1d6 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 Damage 3 +6 if its an evil outsider
Potential crit!

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Crit 2 Attack
1d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16 +6 if it's an evil outsider.


Male Human Paladin 8

Sigh I think im going to start putting crit rolls in a different post since they turn out so weird. It makes no difference in any case. Assuming it has a Flatfooted AC higher than 15 while blind it just ate 36 damage 58 if an evil outsider.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Still cowering beside the table I suppose.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

I think the thing HAS to be just about confetti by this point, surely!


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Don't look at me, I have just been running around trying to get you guys to stop running around. Oh, and making the nice devil all shiny and glittery.


Male Orc Expert 5

Made a slight mistake on the damage. That 6 damage for being an evil outsider is only added once on the first successful hit. So as said before if its 36 damage if flat footed AC higher than 15 and not an evil outsider. 42 if ac higher than 15 and an evil outsider. 82 if flatfooted ac is higher than 15 and it's an evil outsider.


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

The door slams open and a gust of wind blows the gray cloak of a strange newcomer. The steel-clad figure quickly takes stock of the battle scene, focusing his gaze into the equine devil.

I will not allow you to escape this time, demon!

Then he moves, a quick blur of gray steel and a throaty voice mumbling arcane commands.

Move action: Move from Z24 to X22 while drawing the cold iron masterwork scimitar.
Swift Action: Channel 1 point from Arcane Pool to grant the scimitar +1 enhancement bonus and the keen property.
Standard Action: Cast frigid touch using Spellstrike to deliver ir with a scimitar attack.
Spell Resistance roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Attack roll: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 2 = 33 (counting flanking bonus)
Damage roll: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Critical threat attack roll: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16 (counting flanking bonus)
Additional critical damage roll: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Male Human Paladin 8

"Another one! Get em!" *SMITE*

EDIt: More ot the point your epic entrance might have been for naught. This things probably taken well over 140+ damage by this point.


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

Yeah, figured as much. Terrible rolls anyways :(


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

At least your not stuck cowering in a corner.


The last thing this incarnation of the Sandpoint Devil will ever do is looking at the thrown-open door, then, Karlan's terrible strike cuts through leathery wing and neck of the creature - instantly the air is filled with flies and the horrid stench of death and decay mixed with sulphur...

Within seconds the flies flee from the tavern and the remains of the demon have turned to dust - nothing but your wounds remain of the malevolent creature.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Harry turns his attentions, and his axe, to the new arrival...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

As soon as the creature is destroyed, Celestra rushes behind the curtain to find Alana. Taking her in a gentle embrace, the aasimar brings what comfort she can to her friend.

"Alana, my luv, let me hold you. There is no need to be afraid any more. The beast has been slain and we are all safe now! Everything will be well again! Come, my dear, feel my touch and let go of your fear! Come out and I will show you! Cayden Cailean was watching over us and brought us victory!"

Celestra escorts Alana back into the room, sits her down in a chair and gets her a glass of wine.

"Are any of you still hurt? Please gather close and I will heal those wounds!"

Channel Energy 3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) = 12

Turning to the newcomer, Celestra asks, "And who are you to arrived just in time to save us from such a beast? Whoever, you are, you are about two minutes late to the battle. However, regardless of your timing, it is nice to see another face in the Captain's Inn. I am Celestra. What's your name, stranger?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Not that it probably matters, but:
Perform(sing): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
Perform(sing): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 <-- lingering performance
Perform(sing): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 <-- lingering performance

Whatever is going through that elves mind, it must be mighty scary. My guess is that it involves Harry, undergarments and a great axe.

Eventually, I assume she will no longer be panicked.

Walking back to the front of the room where there are a bunch of flies now making an exit from the building.

Welcome, you seem to have arrived just in time for a party. Thinking of which, Celestra, would you like to go and tell your friend the captain that his devil seems to have been banished.


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)
Ailetha Aurcalam wrote:
Welcome, you seem to have arrived just in time for a party.

The stranger kneels in front of the creature's remains, taking a bit of ash between thumb and forefinger and analyzing it.

I'd say unfortunately late, but it matters not for the beast is slain. Many souls will rest easier from this point on.

Celestra Zomesco wrote:
And who are you to arrived just in time to save us from such a beast? Whoever, you are, you are about two minutes late to the battle. However, regardless of your timing, it is nice to see another face in the Captain's Inn. I am Celestra. What's your name, stranger?

Then he gets up, removing his hood and offering a hand in a somewhat formal greeting.

I'm known as Marek Kvashti of the Turandarok academy, sometimes called the Ironblood, though not to my liking.

The young man's stance is somewhat rigid and disciplined, the silvery links of his chainmail polished and well-maintained. His peculiar ancestry is evident in his grayish hair and almost mettalic eyes, and keen observers might notice a blue sash around his waist, its entire lenght marked in silver thread detailing the man's ancestors and family in the Varisian tradition.

He appears calm and collected, but maintains the big man with the drawn axe in his peripheral sight at all times.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

I look over at Karlan: What do you think, do we let him stay or allow him to follow the devil to where ever it went?


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

The stranger narrows his eyes at Ailetha's joke, apparently taking it a little too serious. Nevertheless, he takes Celestra's hand in greeting.

Celestra Zomesco, I presume? I had not expected to find the Saviors of Sandpoint in this secluded spot. You have nothing to fear from me, and according to your reputation that may be mutual, considering I do not belong to either goblin or ghoul categories.

With a second look to the pile of cinders that had been the Devil of Sandpoint, he explains:

I had been tracking this creature for the last day. It has been wreaking havok on nearby farms and mangling both livestock and unprotected peasants. I made a vow to track and deal with this beast and I have to thank you for its completion.

After a second of deliberate thinking, Marek offers:

I hope a round of drinks could prove a symbolic reward as I currently have been subsisting on a reduced budget. I would be most honored if you would accept it.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8
Ailetha Aurcalam wrote:

Whatever is going through that elves mind, it must be mighty scary. My guess is that it involves Harry, undergarments and a great axe.

Eventually, I assume she will no longer be panicked.

It could involve Ailetha and undergarments :P She was panicked for 6 rounds, she should be doing good here quickly, thanks for the attempts to calm her. At least her lightning bolt got him before she freaked out.

Alana clings to Celestra, burring her face in the woman's chest she sobs and apologizes over and over again. "I'm so sorry, I'm so confused. I'm sorry, I've never experienced fear like this before. I don't know what happened, I'm so, so sorry."

She downs the wine Celestra has given her and with shaky hands holds the cup out for more. By the time her eyes find the newcomer, she has calmed enough to not be panicked further by his appearance but is alarmed enough to be prepared to cast until she sees him extend his hand to Celestra.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Celestra holds Alana firmly but gently rocks her back and forth in place in an effort to comfort her and bring her peace of mind.

Alana wrote:
Alana clings to Celestra, burring her face in the woman's chest she sobs and apologizes over and over again. "I'm so sorry, I'm so confused. I'm sorry, I've never experienced fear like this before. I don't know what happened, I'm so, so sorry."

"Please, don't you dare apologize. Usually it's me lying on the floor crying my eyes out. If you had ever seen me when I came out out this haunted house called the Misgivings, you would have seen a panicked fearful young lass who was convinced that she could never do anything more again. Monsters like that devil have some very powerful magic that seems to get under our skin and it's very difficult to shake. To be honest, I thought I even saw a glint of fear in Harry Handsome's eye. Are you kidding, my Luv, you were great! You just stayed put here in the corner saving up your magic for later, which was actually very wise thinking. Just you rest here for a while and have another glass of wine. If you need anything from me, just you say the word, my dear!"

Celestra gives the sorceress a kiss upon her forehead and gets up to get her another glass of wine.

Marek Ironblood wrote:
"Celestra Zomesco, I presume? I had not expected to find the Saviors of Sandpoint in this secluded spot. You have nothing to fear from me, and according to your reputation that may be mutual, considering I do not belong to either goblin or ghoul categories."

"You've actually heard of me personally?" Celestra replies, "I had no idea that I was that famous! Well, whatever you've heard, I'm sure only half of it is true."

Marek wrote:
"I hope a round of drinks could prove a symbolic reward as I currently have been subsisting on a reduced budget. I would be most honored if you would accept it."

"A round of drinks sounds like a splendid idea! But if you've been living on a reduced budget, then I would not dream of letting you buy the round. So tell me, Marek Kvashti, what will you be drinking? The Captain's got a fine stock back there, that I'm sure he would only be too happy to let me purchase some for our consumption. While I get you your drink, I want you to sit and visit with my dear dear friend, Alana! She is an amazing sorceress and a wonderful addition to the Saviors. She's had a rough evening, so let's not talk any more of devils and other evils. Besides, this is indeed a celebration both for our victory and of making your acquaintance."

Celestra enthusiastically runs off behind the bar to pour a round of drinks for everyone. After delivering the drinks, she looks around for the Captain to share the great news.

"Captain Routledge, I just want to let you know that you are running low on your Andoran Almas White and I needed to open another bottle. Oh and by the way, we dispatched that devil for you. He shouldn't be causing you any more trouble. Now I promise I will settle up with you before we leave, but I just couldn't wait for a serving girl to show up any longer and needed to help myself. I hope you didn't mind."


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Alana is clearly calmed and reassured by Celestra's presence and her speech. She even raises a dubious eyebrow and cracks a smile when Celestra says she thinks she saw a glint of fear in Harry's eyes.


Male Human Paladin 8

Karlan looks at the pile of ash as his horribly burn scarred face turns into a painful grimace of pain and disappointment.

"Figures. We kill a rural legend and he doesn't bother to leave a body for proof. A shame all I'll have are scars and a scary story to tell how we vanquished the Sandpoint Devil."

Karlan slumps into a stool pulling off his gauntlets and removing his helmet. The burned flesh underneath is readily apparent. He ignores the newcomer for a moment and addresses the others.

"Good work everyone. A little touch and go at the beginning there but we pulled through nicely."

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Heal check. Can KArlan determine he's cursed?

Then turning to the newcomer Karlan gives a brittle smile. "I'm afraid your hunt has ended before you could cross blades with it. Probably fortunate for you as it took nearly all of us to defeat it."


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"A solid victoy against a truly Evil foe, a good deed done here thats for sure. Excellent strike Sir Karlan, and likewise to the rest of us it was a good assault... damn thing was the scariest and most freakish thing we've encountered to date and yet here will still stand, to bad we've no spoils of war but some happy memories and some ragged scars, and whilst we have cold ale we are lacking the women for a proper celebration."

"Oh well Mr Kvashti" Harry offers the new stranger "Dead is dead so your job is done, may as well have a few ales...reckon the barkeep might see his way to an open bar for us this evening, especially in light of the service just done for hi, don't suspect he'd quibble at the bill"


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Ailetha just looks at the newcomer attempting to figure him out.

When she looks at Harry knowing the panic she stopped, she gives him a knowing smile.

When the alcohol is broken out, she readily accepts a drink which she quietly consumes while going over what went wrong in during the combat and why she was unable to overcome the fear that Alana was experiencing.


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)
Karlan Bladetwist wrote:
Then turning to the newcomer Karlan gives a brittle smile. "I'm afraid your hunt has ended before you could cross blades with it. Probably fortunate for you as it took nearly all of us to defeat it."

In a polite tone, the outsider states:

Oh, sorry, I did not mean to mislead you, Sir Karlan. I was searching for this beast merely as a favor to a former associate of mine. My true hunt lies elsewhere, in the Hook Mountains to the northeast. There has been rumors of giant activity in that region, and I hope the rangers of the Black Arrow can provide me with further guidance into the creature's whereabouts.

He drinks a glass of wine and stares at the distance.

I believe my hunt is just beginning.


Male Tiefling (Daemon-Spawn) Magus 8 (Fiend Flayer)

Ailetha can easily identify the many pockets at the left side of the stranger as spell component pouches, previously organized and separated for the caster's convenience. His skin seems really pale under the dim light, and his greyish eyes reflect light easily.

Also, I think it's fairly common knowledge on Sandpoint that the Turandarok Academy, despite its name, is more an orphanage than an school. Orphan children are sent there and cared for by an old retired adventurer.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Once Alana has come to her full senses, she moves near to Ailetha and speaking quietly she says, "Thank you for trying."

Feeling herself again she watches the newcomer with open curiosity and extends her hand to him, "Greetings, my name is Alana Wayworth. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Marek Kvashti. Unfortunate that it was not under more pleasant circumstances."


The party even visited once I think

It takes a long moment before the door to the captain's private room is opened cautiously. Routledge peers out into the room and only enters after he is sure that there is no devil waiting for him

Urgh...that smell...did you kill it? Really? the captain stares incredulous at the half-burned furniture and the blasted windows

From in there... he points at his room it sounded like the sky was coming down on us. shaking his head he moves over to the bar and begins to fill glasses with the strongest spirits he has. He doesn't even notice that there is a newcomer, too occupied he is with understanding what just happened.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"It died to the good Sirs well placed strike, you can recount that in your tales, but don't be telling that tale for a while because there's a few ears we'd rather avoid."


Sure...no one would believe me anyway. the captain mutters and hands Harry a glass of whiskey.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Harry necks the whiskey, "Right, I'm off to bed then. Don't suppose there will be more interruptions. Suppose we are headed in a similar direction so we can head together at dawn, with Sirs say-so of course" Harry whistles to Thumper who comes bounding along to follow him off to bed.

5,651 to 5,700 of 7,823 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dm Zyren's Heart of Runes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.