Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Zyren's Heart of Runes

Game Master Zyrenity

Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords - Strange incidents in Sandpoint: a goblin raid, shadows of the past, a serial killer...what other perils do the brave Sandpoint Saviours have to master?


5,451 to 5,500 of 7,822 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>

Male Human Paladin 8

With an unchararcteristic stubble growing on his typically smooth chin Karlan is in a somber mood when they leave the town. Whatever part he played in the drama he did not appear to have enjoyed any bit of his time briefly back in sandpoint.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Reckon that's about the last time I have an interest in returning to that town Sir Karlan" Harry asides. "Too small and too loose lipped, when the locals confide matters in total strangers and the like with no grasp of the need to keep things secret, then your enemies will always have evetry advantage"


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Overhearing Harry talking to Karlan, Celestra chimes in, "But Harry, you must realize that is the way most of these small towns are. Everybody knows everybody and everything is everybody's business. Sandpoint is no different in that respect. What makes Sandpoint unique is the Rusty Dragon. There is something very special about that place. If something were to draw me back to Sandpoint, that's what it would be!"


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Suppose you are right, that's the way they are. Sandpoint is also less than an afternoons flight for a pigeon from Magnimar, the current home of our enemies. I am not sure I like the math. We're too easy to find there, and the people talk too freely. I'm used to tight lipped Riddleport people, they don't see anything, they don't hear anything. I'm also unlikely to find anything rese,bline fun in the Rusty again after that bout of stupid just broke out, so I'm on the lookout for a new watering hole. I'm in bad weather, on a horrible road, and worse, I'm surrounded by women I can't touch - now I know how those poor bastards feel that die of thirst and dehydration at sea".


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

I ride up next to Harry: You have two choices, ride here through the rain soaking in your own self imposed misery, or have fun. Think of your next conquest, be it goblins, lamias, or women. If you keep dwelling on your own misery, trust me, it will find you.

With that I grin and kick my horse forward.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Was that an offer?" Harry asks the departing vixen, at least finding the enthusiasm for half a jest. "Suppose we might find some Goblins" he offers hopefully.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Alana smiles coquettishly and winks at Harry, before returning her attention to the road ahead. She's intrigued to see what lies ahead for these interesting people she's found herself apart of.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Now they're all at it, suppose some humour is welcome for the road ahead"


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15
Harry wrote:
"I'm in bad weather, on a horrible road, and worse, I'm surrounded by women I can't touch - now I know how those poor bastards feel that die of thirst and dehydration at sea".

"Oh dear Cayden! Are you telling me you are going to have to exercise some self control? How are you going to do that?" Celestra teases Harry in mock surprise. "I guess you will just have to look with your eyes and keep your hands busy doing other things!"


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Alana chokes audibly at Celestra's comment. She coughs a bit before catching her breath, fighting to school her expression back into some semblance of calm reserve. Her eyes though, as they ever do, are clearly laughing with mirth.


During the first few days, the heavy clouds are a constant companion of your small group. From time to time they unload and drench the world, but on the fifth and the following days the sky is clear again...The weather is crisp and chilly, but at least the rain has stopped.

The Lost Coast Road is mostly empty, other wanderers or merchant wagons are a rare sight - the transport of goods between Magnimar and Riddleport is mostly done by sea.

After camping underneath the open sky for six nights, you are most relieved to find a large inn next to the way. A three storey building with a large stable. Looking down to the beach you notice that it even has a pier reaching out in the water so that sloops and other smaller boats can anchor here.

A large metal plate hangs above the door and reads "The sneaky smuggler"...


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Celestra enjoys her travel along the Lost Coast Road. Whenever she meets travelers along the road she greets them with a kind smile and a friendly word. However, she does grow tired of the rain and the sight of a large inn does bring a joy to her heart.

"Oh wonderful! A cozy little inn to stay in! It certainly looks like they will have some room for us. Let's stay here and get ourselves cleaned up a bit. I do enjoy camping out when the weather is nice, but it's been too cold for my comfort. Besides, we could use a little pub to unwind a bit. Hmm? I wonder if smugglers really use this place?"


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Ailetha follows along, singing trail songs and seeking to keep everyone's spirits up. Whenever the chance arises, she makes fun of whoever is most down on a particular day, usually Karlan or Harry.

Perform(sing): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Perform(comedy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

--> not her best performances, but better than the alternative of having a singing paladin.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)
DM Zyren/ Heart of Runes wrote:
A large metal plate hangs above the door and reads "The sneaky smuggler"...

"Sounds just like my sort of place." Harrys comment has the tone that he means it in a slightly less than positive way. "Reckon if you are all happy to wait here a moment, I might head down first and see how things look, then we can all go together if it's all above deck"

Harry will quickly head down and do a circuit around the place, looking for the signs of trouble he is very familiar with before returning to the group to bring them forward.

If there's nothing more than it being a 'roughish place' suppose Karlan will do the entering?


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15
Harry wrote:
"Reckon if you are all happy to wait here a moment, I might head down first and see how things look, then we can all go together if it's all above deck"

"That's fine, Harry!" Celestra replies with a grin. "I understand that you don't want to be seen with all of us ladies, just in case some of the other woman get the wrong idea!"


Male Human Paladin 8

Karlan looks up at the inn sign and frowns. "Right, as far as anyone is concerned in here we're adventurers on the way to another job up north. Where we go is our business. Who we work for is our business. Understood?"


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Alana nods her understanding, "Of course."


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Ailetha smiles: What story would you like me to tell them Karlan? I can be very convincing.

Thinking of which, Karlan, would you like to use my Hat of Disguise to conceal your faith since this part of Varisia is not know for its lawfulness and goodness particularly.


Male Human Paladin 8

KArlan frowns. "No. I'm no sneak thief on the run from the law. More likely they'll scatter out the back when I enter. No, I'm more worried about how some might react if they learned too much about what we're doing. If someone wants to pick a fight with a paladin having a quiet drink to himself that's their funeral."

Without another word Karlan pushes the door aside and steps within.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Before he enters, I say one more thing to Karlan. I was more worried about our enemies tracking us. There are lots of lady bards and lady priests of Cayden about. And I would not even fathom to count the number of thugs. But, there are far fewer tall and righteous paladins about these parts. The fact that a paladin came wandering through is like leaving a sign that says "Hey Lamia Matriarche, they went this way."

If Karlan continues to wish to proceed, I will not delay him. I just want him to consider this before making his grand entry.


We may retcon this if Karlan decides to change the course of actions

After Harry confirms that nothing besides the metal plate is suspicious Karlan enters. As you have expected, the ground floor mostly consists of a large taproom and a long bar. Old steering wheels, anchors, dried starfishes and taxidermised fishes line the walls and out of the kitchen door steps a grizzled sea bear, wearing a tricorne and the remains of an old navy uniform.

Ahoy wanders, welcome to the Smuggler! he beckons you over and offers you a seat at the empty bar.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"And such a fine sight it is for the odd wandering band, nice place, Master...?" Harry questions the man for his name whilst extending a hand in greeting.

Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Ailetha give the man a smile: The pleasure is all ours. The chance to sit at a real table and get out of the rain is welcomed.


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

"Ahoy there, Captain." Celestra replies with her charming smile. "I really like the feel of your place here! That old wheel on the wall reminds of the one we had on the Dragonfly. Do you still get out to sea much?"


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Alana climbs up on one of the bar stools. She smiles politely and waits to see if the others are comfortable stopping here before she orders anything. In the meantime, she lets her gaze glide across the room.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


The jovial man smiles. He takes the tricorne off - which looks a bit mothy to be true - and takes Harry's hand

You can call me Routledge...or Captain Routledge if you like the sound of it. he turns to Celestra and his smilde widens Heh...no, those times are over and long gone. There was this one day, when I woke up in my cabin and I felt like Gozreh and I had fought enough duels. A sudden revelation, but in the end it was very clever to sell my ship. The next storm was the last she ever encountered. he gaze out of one of the windows to the open sea, an odd moment of silence but let's rather speak about you. Guess you're from Riddleport?


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"There's no hiding a Riddleport fellow, is there?" Harry smiles back, "Harry, and no Captain about it. The last lady I worked upon now rests deep in the inky black abyss, a burning hulk as she slipped below the waves. If it's all the same I thought we'd walk from now on."

"Anyhow, the boss is looking for a bit of a respite from the road. We won't be long, a man gets to comfortable and he forgets to start roaming again...what was the name of your fine ship, I didn't catch it?" Harry takes a moment to look at the bar and any denizens within.

Know (Local) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Ever heard of him, his ship, or this place?
Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Trustworthy?
Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Who's home?


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

Celestra returns the smile and graciously replies, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Captain Routledge! What local news can you share with us? Do you have any good tales for the telling?"


Well, that we have something in common. Belinda was her name...a good vessel, very reliable. Indeed, you heard of that ship and the captain, nothing special though. The name fell once in a while when sailors were hired in the harbour.

There is no one except you and the captain in the large room and you wonder how he can run this place with so few visitors.

I can offer each of you single rooms. As you may have noticed, today is a very quiet day, not much to do out here. Local news I don't have to share much. The goblins who have been a plague since srping have recently left the region which I take is a good sign.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Any news as to why the goblins are gone? I hear a bunch of adventurers scared them away from Sandpoint. Were the same adventurers up here? Or was it something else?

Ailetha then takes a swig of the ale waiting for the captain's response.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"It is very quiet in here, no wenches or anything. I hope the mead is good and the food is hot. Won't be here long, so reckon I'll just get straight to a warm bath and a meal and get some sleep. Expecting any ships in tonight or the morning?"

Harry starts looking like hes heading for a room afterhe gets his answer.


The gobbos? Yeah, those Sandpoint...err Savers drove them off of these lands. Pretty tough guys I assume. Heard they left for other adventures further south, a pitty if you ask me.

Turning to the already leaving Harry, he says

There a re lots of empty rooms on the first floor, the keys are on the tables inside, just choose one. I'll prepare some good food meanhwile, just tell me which rooms you are going to use when you're back down here - I hope you like slmon and mussels, they are fresh and taste deliciously.

Oh and ships - yeah well, you never know about those coming from Riddleport, but I'm not expecting any to arrive tomorrow.


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15
Captain Routledge wrote:
"There a re lots of empty rooms on the first floor, the keys are on the tables inside, just choose one. I'll prepare some good food meanhwile, just tell me which rooms you are going to use when you're back down here - I hope you like salmon and mussels, they are fresh and taste deliciously."

"Salmon sounds absolutely wonderful! Tell me, Captain, are you expecting any other people for dinner or will it just be us?"


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

Content that we'll be staying here for the night, Alana begins wandering around the place taking in the details. Hearing the instructions the barkeep gives to Harry, she makes her way to the keys and picks one without looking. She makes her way to where the rooms are and finds her door, leaving it wide open as she enters and unloads her stuff before collapsing on the bed her legs hanging off the side and her arms spread wide. She lets herself zone out while staring at the strange stain on the ceiling.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Something seems strange here? It is like everything is too peaceful.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 <-- looking around the room.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 <-- on Captain.

Step out of the room and cast Detect Magic and then scan the whole area. Should go through the walls unless they are stone or lead.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

Harry asides to the others (when the Innkeeper isn't present)

"A couple of people might consider sharing a space, not sure being completely alone is sensible in unknown territory. Easier to catch one sleeping than two. He might seem a friendly enough chap, but a place doesn't survive on infrequent passing trade on a lonely road, unless it's stock in trade is a little more lucrative than selling the odd mug of foamy ale. If you ever go to Riddpleport, always stay in the noisiest busiest riot you can find... you might lose a coin here or there or maybe get shoved and jostled in a passing brawl, but you'll be assured of surviving the night when you sleep - rats know real danger, and they won't frequent such holes"

Thumper sits at a wordless command from Harry.
Their two faces only inches apart, there is clearly a 'conversation going on'

"You eat nothing and drink nothing save for that which I feed you by my own hand, you smell anything funny or hear anything funny I want you to stand to attention like I told you to. You hear anyone arriving, you let me know... you smell anyone without hearing em or seeing em, you come bite me. You know what to do you great Devil-Dog, you don't let me down... we don't have Cousin Kanyk here to help keep the watch for us, so we have to rise up to keeping the others safe. And you know what Xanesha smells like, you catch that scent, and I'll get you a boar to feast on all to yourself."

"If I was Xanesha, this is just where I'd hit us"


Male Human Paladin 8

KArlan chews on some dried pack meat thoughtfully while waiting for real food. Taking a quick glance around he shakes his head and swallows.

"No, too cramped. No way to take advantage of her flight. If she came at us in here we'd surround her large form and overwhelm her in numbers. We'd crush quite quickly if we enacted the plan on her here. She'll probably want to try us on a dangerous point. A cliff face, by a roaring river. Aplace where her flight gives her all the advantages."


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Could just set fire to the place in the middle of the night, and then take us as we tried to flee? We'd be outside in the dark and she can maintain her flight and catch us like mice upon a field. No one around, no witnesses, then again maybe she doesn't care about witnesses. Still reckon this place feels a bit like trouble. It would have been hard to watch for us on the roads, but easy to watch the only Inn for miles."

"I wish we were still only dealing with the Goblins and their gibberish nonsense now, so much easier to predict."


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

Ailetha looks over at Celestra once they are out of earshot of the owner: Can Cayden give you the ability to detect, and destroy, poison? Could you cast a spell to determine whether the food we are served contains poison, and if it does, to destroy the poison so that we can eat the food and be safe, while setting up someone trying to poison us for a big surprise.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8
Heavy Harry wrote:


"A couple of people might consider sharing a space..."

Alana cocks and eyebrow and with a mischievous smile she asks, "Is that an invitation, big boy?"


Who shares a room with whom?

After collecting your keys and finding the correct rooms you return to the jovial innkeeper - not even Ailetha's extremely attuned senses are able to spot something odd about him. The good man has prepared a luxurious meal with lots of different kind of sea food, garlic bread, salads and good white wines. The large table he has set up for you nearly breaks together under the weight of the food and Captain Routledge has also shown some taste by lighting candles and choosing the silver cutlery.

Everything is prepared my dear guests. he says as you walk down the stairs into the taproom again.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)
Alana Wayworth wrote:
Alana cocks and eyebrow and with a mischievous smile she asks, "Is that an invitation, big boy?"

Harry looks her square in the eyes, "I was thinking it would probably be Sir Karlan and myself, being proper and all, but reckon you'd snore a little less. Hope you don't mind Thumper as well, he wont take up much room. Suppose he can keep me company on the floor."

Suppose thats Alana and Harry sorted then


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15

"Alana, my dear! I'll share a room with you tonight! We can keep watch over each other." Celestra says with a warm smile and perhaps a hint of too much enthusiasm!

When approached by Ailetha, Celestra replies, "I have a spell that is a favorite among followers of Cayden. Upon casting it, one person may drink even the most deadly of poisons and the effects will be that of a most intoxicating drink. I have not used it before, but I suspect if the drink was not poisoned then the drink would come out tasting rather bland. Do you want me to cast it upon you can see how everything tastes? If you give us the thumbs up, we know we can safely consume the rest!"


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)

"Never mind, seems St Zomesco has concerned herself with the moral wellbeing of one or both of us, suppose I'm in with the good Sir Karlan after all." Harry has a bit of a laugh to himself.

"Let's get to this meal then, and see if I'm just being a suspicious fellow."


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

I am glad you all decide to leave the changeling to fend for herself.

Ailetha looks at the girls. I will join you all. Would prefer a bed, but prefer waking up alive.


Male Half Orc Rog5 Cav 3: HP:84/84, - AC: 21/T:14/FF:18 - Perception: +12(Dark Vision) F: +6/R: +8/W: +4 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 25, Speed: 30ft, Init: +2 (+4)
Ailetha Aurcalam wrote:
I am glad you all decide to leave the changeling to fend for herself.

Harrys game, but not that game


Female Aasimar Cleric 8 hp 50/50, AC 18, FF 15, T 13, Perception +15
Harry wrote:
"Never mind, seems St Zomesco has concerned herself with the moral wellbeing of one or both of us, suppose I'm in with the good Sir Karlan after all."

"Well, somebody has to keep an eye out for the pure of heart in this group!" Celestra replies with a grin.

Ailetha wrote:
"I will join you all. Would prefer a bed, but prefer waking up alive."

"Oh yes, I didn't mean to forget you, Ailetha. Naturally you can stay in the room with us as well."

Once everyone is seated, Celestra asks, "May I offerer a blessing before our meal begins?" Without waiting for an answer she says. "Please all take hands with the person beside you!

Celestra takes Alana's hand on one side, and Harry's on the other, she prays, "Our eyes of all wait upon you, O Cayden Cailean, as you give us food and drink in due season. Bless this feast that it may nourish us that we may in turn be in your service. Bless the little children of this world and give to us thankful hearts. I ask this in your name!"

Celestra squeezes Alana's hand and then casts Purify Food and Drink on the meal.


Female Half-Elf/Human (Bloodline Fey) Sorceress/8

"Pffft proper." followed by giggling for a moment.

"I've already claimed a bed, whoever makes it to it first shall sleep in it with me. Including you Thumper boy." She digresses into baby talking to Thumper for a moment scratching him behind his ears.

"Ailetha, I suppose it's possible, if the owner doesn't mind, for us to move another bed into the room. Or even just pull the mattress in, as long as we put it back I don't see why it should be a problem when he doesn't have any other customers to give beds too."

Alana squeezes Celestra's hand in turn and continues to hold it until Celestra lets go.


Female Changeling(Hulking) Bard/7

We take turns on watch, just like in the wild. Perhaps he has a common room with multiple bunks. To me, something just does not smell right about this place.

@DMZZ - I have a 34 Sense Motive a few posts up so that it does not get lost.


I saw that and wrote that the nice captain doesn't appear to be holding back something.

The food is delicious and every empty bowl or plate is quickly replaced with a full one - you can't help but wonder how the captain manages all that. After a while, eating is now reduced to pick and choose, the captain takes one of the chairs and seats himself at your table.

I hope everything was as good as I expect it was?! Heh.

Ailetha:

Underneath the table you suddenly feel his hand at your knee, it doesn't feel like he is touchy, rather as if he wants to hand you something.

5,451 to 5,500 of 7,822 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dm Zyren's Heart of Runes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.