Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Zyren's Heart of Riddles (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

Second Darkness Adventure Path - Drow, Pirates, a gambling hall, for what more can you ask?!


4,701 to 4,750 of 7,148 << first < prev | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Bastard Sword Weapon Master 6 ~ Urban Barbarian/Invulnerable Rager 2

Once again Kabal had to restrain his most basic instinct. He wanted to charge this drow...no matter how deadly she looks... and remove her head from her shoulders. But with Bree's question of her brother hanging in the air; he just couldnt.


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

"Because if you start caring, when you die it will be quick... If not, I promise it will be long, and painful."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Bastard Sword Weapon Master 6 ~ Urban Barbarian/Invulnerable Rager 2

and bloody...you forgot to say that it will also be bloody Bree.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Id start thinking real hard about a boy named Brandon if I was you. We've already littered your grave...I mean, palace with the bodies of drow. What would be one more?


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

"And Bloody. Really. Very. Bloody"


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

Winter simply starts quietly making his way to the front to ensure he is between the Drow and the party. This is not his negotiation, so he does not get ivolved.


Male Half-Elf (Taldan) Bard (Archivist) 7 Drow Stats 51/51 hp;AC 19/T 14/FF 16; F +2/R +8/W +3; Int/Wis Skills -1

"The Blot...the Black Cloud over Riverport..and the comet strike. We know you have something to do with it and we know your ultimate goals, but it is the how that we have come to extract from you."


And you think I would tell you that? This is no play by Ain Flaming where the villain tells the heroes about her plans, hah! You see, I know your world much better than most of my kin do.

Shiindira seems pretty complacent, even complacent enough to think about Brandon again.

You think that the fate of one human matters? Matters to me? Hah! a clear laughter errupts from her and she has a hard time to calm down again Most probably he was brought to Celwynvian, like the other slaves and I...

She pauses...maybe the mentioning of the ancient elven city now lying in ruins was a detail she had better kept for herself

Pah...he is most probably dead and that is good...dead like you will be too soon! quickly she moves to the right and to your horror she is able to stand on the water as if it was solid ground!

Fight?


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

"Fair enough then Madam, prepare to enter a world you do not know, may Pharasma be lenient, and may Erastil have work for you"

Map it up and chuck it down


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Fighter (Lore Warden archetype) 7

Caterine sets her jaw and changes her stance, slowly coiling her whip.

Lets get dangerous


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half-Elf (Taldan) Bard (Archivist) 7 Drow Stats 51/51 hp;AC 19/T 14/FF 16; F +2/R +8/W +3; Int/Wis Skills -1

"Ha! Celwynvian, eh? Ain Flaming is more of a sage than people give him credit...They always talk...always."


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Bree talks no further, she simply shoots.

Crossbow 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage1d8 ⇒ 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Witch/8

Sable points at the drow, and with a mutter attempts to sap her strength.

Ray of Enfeeblement
Ranged Touch Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Spell Resistance Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Str Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 DC 15 Fort for half

Ultra curses. Also, I will be out of town at Larp this weekend, so if somebody would like to cover for me until I return it would be appreciated.

Spells remaining- cantrips, glide, interrogation, burning hands x1

10/16 HP, 33 bolts, 49 CLW wand charges


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Fighter (Lore Warden archetype) 7

Caterine is waiting for initiative and the map like a good little soldier :P


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Suck up :P


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Fighter (Lore Warden archetype) 7

I know I am but what are you?... wait... that came out wrong...


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Ha! I could tell you, but then, you know, I'd have to kill you and that just sucks because I kinda like having Cat around :P


2 people marked this as a favorite.
male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

Whereas poor Winter doesn't know what to make of this growing number of wayward women

Hopefully a map goes down and dice get thrown before he has to ponder the implications any further


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Surely Winter is man enough to handle two women.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

Sure, he just wouldn't know what to do with them...yet


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Lmao, let me know when he figures it out!


Urgh-you don't even deserve a map for that!

Battle Mat

Pff, will you stop jumping the gun! :)

Bree's Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Sable's Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Winter's Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Sebastian's Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Kabal's Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Caterine's Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Shiindira's Initiative1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

RD1:

Bree (resolved)
Sebastian
Winter
Sable (resolved)
Cat
Kabal
Shiindira

Shiindira ignores the magic Sable threw at her and Bree's bolt harmlessly bounces off her armour - a great start into a battle!

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Witch/8

Talk to you guys Sunday. Have fun storming the castle! I expect no less than to come back to find Winter with a harem and the entirety of the drow race slaughtered... with perhaps the exception of one exotic bird-loving caster. ^^


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Fighter (Lore Warden archetype) 7

Round 1:

I hope this works...

Noting the drow's position, Caterine sees a momentary chance that could be taken advantage of. Rushing up to behind Winter, she sends he whip on a wide and rounding arc... seeming to aim at Shiindira's head before dipping at the last to wrap around the drow's warhammer hoping to dislodge it and drop it into the sea...

Disarm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Move to AG,10 - then disarm
I know she isn't wielding it, but was hoping you'd allow me to remove it from the belt loop.


The idea is too cool not to be allowed

Shiindira nearly smiles - a rather mad smile - as she sees her weapon drop into the dark waters

Oops?!


Male Half-Elf (Taldan) Bard (Archivist) 7 Drow Stats 51/51 hp;AC 19/T 14/FF 16; F +2/R +8/W +3; Int/Wis Skills -1

Round 1

Sebastian walks up to the central isle (AH-11)to regain a visual on the Drow. To his companions he says,"She has spent time above ground so she likely doesn't likely suffer light sensitivity."

Provides benefits to those within 30' (everybody) : +1 to hit, +1 AC, +1 save vs Drow abilities; 7/13 rounds left.

Out toward Shiindira, he calls, "I see your shoes hold you up on water, wouldn't it be funny if you fell to your knees and those weren't supported on the waves. Then you would be upside down with only your shoes above the surface."

Cast Hideous Laughter DC 14 Will save. SR -> 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Status: AC 17; 10/35 HP, Spells 1-2nd/2-1st.

Tough Room...


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Awe, come on! She is a rogue, what do you expect! :P Seriously, though, it wasn't intentional just one of those moments when Chaos consumes you and you forget you're suppose to be doing things by the book ;) Sable probably didn't even notice, when he saw my attack he just posted his own. My apologies, ZZ.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

R1

Winter simply bursts into laughter at the comical scene of the Drow losing her weapon, the tears stream down his face as he allows himself a deep belly laugh whilst pointing at Shiindira "Oh for a while I was worried you were competent" and then his laughter redoubles, tears of mirth start to well in his eyes.... he could almost be so distracted he could be caught unawares?

Bluff 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Male Human Bastard Sword Weapon Master 6 ~ Urban Barbarian/Invulnerable Rager 2

HP = 34/47

With a growl from deep in his chest and blade held tightly; Kabal moved to get closer to the drow and tried to shake her up.

Move to AI=7

Prepare yourself for oblivion you heartless b1tch. We're gonna chop you up into little pieces.

Intimidate/Demoralize Foe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Intimidate - DC = 10 + Target HD + Target Wis Modifier


Shiindira seems utterly unsure how to handle this situation now...she decides that fighting isn't an option anymore - without a weapn she would be able to put up a fight and so she gives a whistle - only moments later the orca breaks through the water's surface and Shiindira grabs his back fin and dives with the large animal down into the dark waters...she is gone and slowly it dawns on you that you have destroyed the drow's base on Devil's Elbow.

Guess Aron didn't make it then? it's Mercus whose question pierces the silence first...


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

Winter seems disappointed that his ruse didn't work and that he failed to taunt her into a rage and cause her to attack him.

"Aron fought well, he will be remembered"

"Gather closer, and I will warm us with the grace of Erastil"

Hey Cat, who's going swimming for the Warhammer loot? ;p


Male Human Bastard Sword Weapon Master 6 ~ Urban Barbarian/Invulnerable Rager 2

Kabal looked down at Mercus.

No lad, Aron didnt make it. It was damn brave of him to go out like that and also feckin stupid since he's dead right? You think about that son.


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

"Erastil will smile upon him kindly for making such a sacrifice"


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Fighter (Lore Warden archetype) 7

To Mercus' observation Cat just flatly states "Looks that way" with a touch of sadness. Seeing as it looks that danger has passed for now, Caterine re-coils her whips slowly.

Pains me to point out that Bree is the only one who has spent any points in Swim...


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Bree growls at Kabal, "It wasn't stupid it was honorable, come on now Kabal, the man died to save me and Cat."

Bree continues her slow way back across the tiny island, to stubborn to ask for help, it takes her a bit to make her way back to the group.


Male Human Bastard Sword Weapon Master 6 ~ Urban Barbarian/Invulnerable Rager 2

Kabal could see that Bree was wounded in body and spirit so didnt take up the argument. To him it was always stupid to die for someone...you cant help them later when youre dead now...


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

And you can't help THEM later when THEY'RE dead now, lol


Male Human Bastard Sword Weapon Master 6 ~ Urban Barbarian/Invulnerable Rager 2

Lol! so true but Kabal would never see that reasoning. Well, he might but probably wouldnt admit it.


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

That's OK, there's no love lost on Aaron. Whether it was a magical spell brought on by the Drow or not, the man did try to have Winter assassinated and Bree had not forgotten that. Just means he redeemed himself a bit before he died and Bree didn't have to make plans to kill him when no one was looking :P


lol

Mercus kicks a stone into the waters, he seems most disappointed by the flight of the drow leader

Oi Kabal, do the baddies always get away?


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

"part of what makes them the baddies is that they choose to fight only those that are weaker than they. faced with stalwart resistance from strong hearts they flee like cockroaches faced with a bright light. They cannot stand before our decency and kindness, and instead seek to once again crawl into their crevices in the shadows. These Drow seem a rather cowardly lot, and choose to run every time rather than make any sort of final stand, I don't know how they live with the shame of their actions personally"

The air fills with a radiant glow of healig light, touching all those around Winter.

Channel (Heal 30' radius) 1d6 ⇒ 4
Channel (Heal 30' radius) 1d6 ⇒ 3


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

HP 17/31

Bree informs Winter that there are two of Aaron's men further back in the caves that need his attention before she makes her way to Depora's body. She halls off and kicks her corpse as hard as she can, just to make sure. Once she's satisfied that the Drow is truly dead, Bree begins searching her body. When she is done, she kneels down and kisses her forehead before moving on to search other bodies.


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

Winter heads back to start pooling the injured.

"I will call upon the Grace of Erastil to give salve to our wounds, please gather that he may extend His full blessings to us all. I promise the goodness wont rub off, unless you wish it to"


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

The two in the back are like petrified or something.


Male Human Bastard Sword Weapon Master 6 ~ Urban Barbarian/Invulnerable Rager 2

Winter has the right of it Mercus. She was a coward and smart to withdraw from superior forces. You cant win every fight. Remember when we chose to slip past that large pack of akatas instead of taking them on? Its the same thing.

Ever pragmatic; Kabal joins Bree in searching the dead.


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Fighter (Lore Warden archetype) 7

18/29 HP

Caterine spends a little time watching the water where the warhammer dropped, idly saying "You know... that warhammer's probably worth a pretty penny..."


Male Half-Elf (Taldan) Bard (Archivist) 7 Drow Stats 51/51 hp;AC 19/T 14/FF 16; F +2/R +8/W +3; Int/Wis Skills -1

"If I have anything to say on the matter, Aaron Whale-Rider will be remembered for his bravery in this saga...and since I am composing it, I guess I do."

After gratefully receiving some healing, Sebastian moves to look about the chamber Desmora's and Shiindira emerged from.

17/35 hp


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

Bree looks towards Cat, then back at the water before shuddering. "I'm not going in there."


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

"Is anyone a good swimmer? Or able to summon something that could fetch it for us? Otherwise I can call on Erastil to send me a few denizens of the depths to do so, but that would be tomorrow after I had asked for such a blessing in my prayers."


Female Human Rogue-Knife Master/8

"I can swim alright, but I don't want to go in there, that beast is still in there somewhere and besides that hammer would have gone all the way to the bottom."


male Aasimar Clr 3/Pal4 HP:62/62, AC:21/T:12/FF:21 - Percep: +13(Dark Vis) F:+10/R:+5/W:+14 CMD: 20, Spd: 20ft, Init: +2

"I suspect that Drow and the beast are moving away at a great speed to a safe spot. Unless she really thought ahead she wouldn't have a means of breathing underwater, so they'd still be on the run"

"I shall fetch it in the morning, perhaps now we'd best ensure this place is cleared out, and that we have no further surprises. We might learn more about their presence too. Oh and I must remember to check on our unrestful dead before we leave the Island" Winter appears to be ticking off a list of to-do's in his head.

4,701 to 4,750 of 7,148 << first < prev | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tom - Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.