Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Zyren's Heart of Light

Game Master Zyrenity

An epic search for the Amethyst heptagon leads a party of fresh graduates through the northern reaches of Ustalav. Based in Karcau, the party visits places like the dark Castle Jarovich or the dangerous alleys of Carrion Hill.


251 to 300 of 8,260 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"I guess only the guard have a business that allows them to walk loudly at night... let us go on, after you Pitr"


Tatyana's cloakroom is in a state of astonishing order.
She kept her make-up pottys in orderly rows, her dresses are fairly folded and everything is very clean.

The small room contains a wardrobe on the left side, a clothes rail opposite of you and a dressing table with several drawers to your right.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Moving methodically (wardrobe, a clothes rail,dressing table), Victoria begins moving through the room looking for anything unusual.

Rolls:

Perception = 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

"Wake up Naga, are there any familiar scents you may have smelt this evening? What can you find my dear?

Rolls:

Perception = 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 / Scent


M Chelish Fighter

Pitr tries to stay out of Countess' way. Pulling things away from the wall and flipping things over as needed.

CV, you might as well take 20. I don't think the guards will be back soon. (now I know why they need the 'scarves : ) )maybe we hit the other rooms too. just to be thorough. My perception sux so i'll assist if possible 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16.


Victoria:

No misstresss, no familiar scent, but then....there is the faint smell of Mama Okkula'sss cleaning powder. Nassty ssmell, Naga not wantss to ssniff anymore...

Mama Okkula worked as a chambermaid back in the Academy

The wardrobe contains a variety of expensive costumes which seem to be fitting for at least 5 different roles.
On the clothes rail also hang about two dozen vests, underhirts and mock costumes for opera practice sessions.
The drawer is full of make-up accessories, combs, brooches, circlets and other costume jewellery.
In the last drawer you also notice an opened envelope.
It was sealed with a wax signet, which is nearly unreadable.

Perception DC 20:

The signet reads:

Wilbur & sons barrister chamber


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

"kirk, maybe find a way to let me and Solaric in, as I don't know about Solaric, but this armor wasn't made to scale anything harder than a half wall"

Does a hand sign to his mount and points, and upon completion the mount trots off in between buidlings into an alley in the general direction of his pointing finger.

"I would rather not force our way in if we don't have to, as a real investigation will start in 4 to 5 days, adn the fewer traces we leave the better. "


"Agreed. I'll meet you back at this wall if and when I find a way through one of these doors."

Kirk then proceeds over the wall and to circle the manor, taking care to avoid detection. He searches for a door or window leading into the manor, but also a door going outside with a latch or something that could be opened to allow his two companions entry.

I'm assuming my earlier rolls will still apply, but if not I can reroll.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Stopping to closely examine the wax seal, Victoria then examines the envelope for its contents or a letter within.

DM:

Perception - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

"Wilbur & Sons barristers? What need does an opera singer have of a barrister? Perhaps our next avenue after we reconvene with our group.
They'll be expecting us shortly..."

"The dead womans fiance is supposed to work here too, let us see if we can locate his work area, and examine that too before we depart"

DM:

Perception - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Naga, is there any more of those strange herbal scents?

DM:

Perception - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

"You appear to be a bit of a lucky charm Pitr"


@ Kirk, Zahur and Solaric

Climbing over the wall is quite easy for an experienced climber like you. Only seconds after your first grip you are already inside the walls in a small park that surrounds the manor.
Still everything is quiet and yet you strangely feel more prey than predator.

Ducked you slowly move alongside the wall to the iron gate. The gate is unlocked and its quite easy to open it silently.
Now the others can enter the park, too.

The front of the 3-storey manor has a half dozen large windows and a very solid looking wooden double door. It lies in utter darkness and besides the wind that howls around its massive corner pillars everything is quiet.

@ Victoria and Pitr

Ad-Hoc XP Award for finding the letter:

100

The letter is empty and there are no further hints left.

You already found Alon's room, it was the second door on the right

Victoria:

Naga'sss not sssmelling herbss..but tassty mice...Naga wantsss to hunt...pleassse

The clocktower chimes twice 2AM


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Naga:

"My poor poor precious, I thought the eggs at the tavern were enough - I promise just a little longer and I'll not neglect you, but you are oh so dear to me and I need you now...

"Pitr my good Sir, time for us to rejoin our companions, and see ehat they make of this Barristers. Perhaps they have news from the Ambassadors too"


M Chelish Fighter

Aye, looks like we made enough of a mess here anyway. Those 'celebrities' sure know how to have a good time.
Pitr grins and heads outside.


On your way back to the Academy Square you pass an alley at some docks and while you're still debating the importance of the envelope you found, you nearly don't notice the strange group of three men loading crates into a cellar in the middle of the night.

Thanks to your trained perception you sense that something ain't right here in time. As your distance to the group of workers is only some mere yards the foremost of them draws a large kurved knife and a short sword - in a blink his friends have their weapons also at hand and you count yourself lucky for not being surrounded.

3 vs 3; quite fair and don't tell me Naga doesn't count :-)

Initiative please

Thug's Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Battle Mat


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

Let's keep our wits about us. We don't know if anyone is here or not. Let's check the door, it might be unlocked as well.

Zahur walks to the huge door, and gives it a firm pull to see if it is opened or not.


You pull firmly at the massive door, but nothing happens - just as you think that all further efforts would be futile, the lock suddenly clicks and the door opens a small gap.


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

Steps back from the door and listens to see if he can hear anything.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

If he doesn't hear anything, takes out a sunrod from his backpack and throws it into the small gap.
Ranged: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


The sudden flash of light is answered by a hideous laughter and alot of wild and frantic squeaking.

So would you please step in my dear guests? I wonder what took you so long - I've been observing you since you got to the gate... your clumsy approach was just too exhilarating. Now it's time to find out what Karcau's academies have to offer.

With that said, the door swings open wide and you see yourself vis-a-vis with three nearly dog-sized rats and a strange man clad in black robes, swinging a mace high over his head laughing all the while.

Initiative please

Dire Rat Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Madman Initiative 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Battle Mat


The sudden flash of light is answered by a hideous laughter and alot of wild and frantic squeaking.

So would you please step in my dear guests? I wonder what took you so long - I've been observing you since you got to the gate... your clumsy approach was just too exhilarating. Now it's time to find out what Karcau's academies have to offer.

With that said, the door swings open wide and you see yourself vis-a-vis with three nearly dog-sized rats and a strange man clad in black robes, swinging a mace high over his head laughing all the while.

Initiative please

Dire Rat Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Madman Initiative 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Battle Mat


M Chelish Fighter

Init- 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Pitr will grin at the sight of the smaller blades,
Best put those little toys away, friends. You might get yourselves hurt.

as it looks like I won't be able to brace my weapon before they charge, i'll attempt to trip anyone who tries to move past me or any thug that threatens the countess on my turn.

trip attempt- 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

oops, forgot to add +2 for improved trip. that's 14 vs. CMD


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 - Think Pitr acts first of the two of us.

"I suppose it's too late to talk about it..."

She readies to move out of the rush and cast a spell...

actions:

Victoria will be 5' stepping in behind Pitr as a move action, and casting Hypnotism - DC14 Will save required, they get +2 for being in combat.

Naga coils in the shadows, ready to strike if any opponents get in range.

actions:

Stealth - 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
Attack - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage - 1d2 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0(seriously, why do they do this? ;p)
Bite—injury; save Fort DC 9; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Con damage; cure 1 save.


Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

I don't know how you like to run combat, Zyren, but for ease's sake (and because I'm still only posting about once a day for the next few more days) I'll include my actions in this post as well.

Kirk, knowing that flanking his opponents will be very difficult until things open up a bit more (especially with a longspear), will stay more or less where he is for the time being. He will duck back behind Zahur 5 foot step, draw his crossbow, and fire at the laughing man lurking in the shadows behind the bulky rats.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage (if hits) 1d8 ⇒ 6

He will shout loudly to his companions, "You can consider me forever grateful for your timely arrivals, my friends! Glad I'm not trying to do this alone!"


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Draws his greatsword from his back, and readies an action to attack anything that comes within reach.

Attack:1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 1 = 9
Damage:2d6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 6 + 3 = 17
-1 is for power attack
Damn dicebot, now is not the time!!


@Kirk, Victoria and Naga

Initiative order:

Thugs
Victoria
Pitr

Without making unnecessary noises the two foremost thugs attack Pitr. His military stance though seems to have left an impression since they refrain from charging him.

Attack Thug 1 Pitr 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Attack Thug 2 Pitr 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

After that, the thugs try to shrug off Victorias Hypnotism

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 I4
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19 I5
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 H4

and the thug in I4 falls to the ground being tripped by Pitr's foot.

Battle Mat


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Oops - I forgot to roll for HD affected.

It should hit all three targets (they are within 30'), and affect the weakest through the strongest for 2d4 HD :)
2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

:)


You know, it will only last until Pitr draws his weapon.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8
DM Zyren/ Heart of Light wrote:
You know, it will only last until Pitr draws his weapon.

Well hopefully, if it sticks, he wont need to :)

It will reset them from Hostile to Neutral, and hopefully they can then wander off!... mind you thats why they get a +2 to their save if in combat.


I'll just roll Solaric's initiative to go on.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Since rats and Solaric are tied for initiative (even tied in bonus) roll determines:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Rats

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Solaric

Initiative order now is:

Rats
Solaric
Kirk
Madman
Zahur

Two of the rats viciously charge Zahur with bared broken yellow teeth and spitting saliva, the third tries to scurry past Kirk and gets too close...Attack of oportunity against the rat in N8

Rat M6 attacking Zahur: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Rat M7 attacking Zahur: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Battle Mat


@ Pitr and Victoria

The street thugs in the first row are rather unimpressed and still focused, but their companion in the second row lets his dagger sink and scratches his head, then he just sits down.

The thug in I4 tries to stand up. AOO for Pitr
His companion stabs Pitr with his short sword and puts all his force and a vicious warcry in this blow to make it decisive.

Attack thug I5 Power Attack 1d20 ⇒ 16
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Waiting for Pitr's AOO before the thug in I4 can resolve his attack. While you didn't say that you wield your halberd I assume you have taken a weapon without reach so that you can AOO now. Next time just tell me what you are going to use.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

OK that got ugly, at least we are facing off two of them now


M Chelish Fighter

Pitr grunts as the first thug’s blade penetrates his armor and responds with a low swing of his halberd that knocks the thug off his feet. His armor deflects the other thug’s blade although the second blow bends a few scales.

Zyren:
A halberd isn’t a reach weapon. It’s the same as a standard spear with an axe blade and hook added. It is, however, a bit too big to sheathe ; ), so it will always be drawn and my default weapon. As such, I don’t know that a hypnotized person would react unless I approached or threatened him directly with my weapon, but your call

As the first thug attempts to stand, Pitr tries to impale him (AoO): 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 4 = 10
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Zyren:
prone condition has a -4 AC penalty. I just added 4 on my side unless you’d rather track that yourself

… and backslashes at the second thug: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Zyren:
Pitr is down 6 out of 13 hp


Pitr:

That was totally ok to include that on your side.
I just noticed: Halberds dont have reach, have they?
Please keep your HP updated in your profile, I'll include health bars in the battle mat.

Diving under the halberd sweep the thug strikes with his short sword at Pitr's arm...

Attack Thug I4 Pitr 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

...while his crony gasps one last time as his belly opens...

Battle Mat


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

There's no reach on a halberd oddly enough, only brace and trip

Victoria gently touches Pitr on the shoulder whilst muttering incomprehensible words, seductive but dark... a wave of refreshing energy gently tends his wounds. She then draws her Dagger.

DM:

Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Draw weapon as a move action.


@Pitr + Victoria

The last remaining thug wildly eyes the situation around him: One comrade lies dead in a puddle of intestinals and blood and the other one sits just down, humming slightly, eyeing the stars. Too much for him: His weapons make a clattering sound as they fall on the pavement.

Ok that's it. Noone tol' me ye were that good, me surrender.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"That might be the wisest move you made all evening, now tell me, nobody WHO told you we were this good? Answer swiftly, before my protector here decided to show you the mercy you were set to show us..."


intimidate or diplomacy check please


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8
DM Zyren/ Heart of Light wrote:
intimidate or diplomacy check please

How remiss of me!

"It isn't your fault, but obviously your 'employer' cared little if you survived this or not. At best you were sent to us as a warning, at worst, they wanted you dead. Tell us who sent you and we shall deal with them, then take your colleague and flee"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Solaric sprints around the pillar forcing one of the dire rats to fight between him and Kirk, although that moves gives the rat an oportunity to attack him.

AOO against Solaric from the dire rat in N8 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

While rounding the pillar, Solaric draws his longword and tries to cut the rat down

Solaric attacks the dire rat in N8 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 and kills the beast with a swift strike which is responded by the angry madman with an angry howl.

Kirk's bolt flys off but vanishes in the darkness.

The madman raises his fist high over his head and throws a bolt of magical energy onto Zahur

Spellcraft DC 16:

Magic Missile

Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

After that, Zahur's sweep misses his target wide.

Battle Mat

Grand Lodge

In the name of Iomedae, lets take this Madman down my friends!

Charge in and attack the Madman (K7) hoping to interrupt any further spellcasting. Longsword & damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Here are some additional attack rolls for the next few rounds:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


@ Victoria + Pitr

An astonished smile widens on the surrender's face

Ye really le' me go? Desna smiles! I tell ye everythin' I know.
There wuz dis guy cummin' to de tavern where I usually spen' my nights at de docks. He didn' say his name, but he was a slender figure an' rather tiny, wore a cloak an' a mask...one half white, one black. Said we could earn a bag o' sil'er when we beat ye up. I figured out killin' ye would maybe result in some more gold pieces...


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"How mysterious, when and where were you due to collect payment? Answer, then begone... and I'd leave town for the night, fast, before he tries to get you killed once more.

roll:

Diplomacy - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

"Are you ok my gallant Prince Charming?..." Victoria enquires of Pitr.


@Kirk, Zahur and Solaric

The rats go on wildly thrashing Zahur

Dire Rat M6 Attack Zahur 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Dire Rat M7 Attack Zahur 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

but without dealing any significant danger.

Then Solaric passes the rats and gets an AOO

Dire Rat M7 Attack Solaric 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

I think your attack bonus is +4 Solaric, right? It was just +6 when I made your roll (cause you flanked with Kirk)

Solarics longsword sweep only misses the strange wizard by inches, he now grins at the half-drow with bared teeths.

Battle Mat


@Kirk + Victoria

He said we'd get our paymen' when de job wuz done, I didn' dare te ask where te collect it.

For a short moment his featherbrained grimace forms a little bit more intelligent expression

Maybe he didn't wanna pay us at all, eh?...Ok lady we leave de town now, Desna be with ye and yer friends.

He grabs his friend by the shoulder and both fastly stumble down the alley.

Grand Lodge

Sorry I did not post over the weekend. I was bookmarked to the last page waiting for the next post, but none were coming. I am on the right page now though! Yes you are right, +4 attack.

If you think you can blast my friends with you evil ways you are sadly mistaken. Prepare to meet your doom! I press on with my attack glaring back at him with contempt!

As a swift action I will Smite Evil on this Madman (If evil, +Cha(3) to atk, +(levelx2) dmg, and +Cha(3) to AC vs. target) and attack with renewed vigor!

Longsword 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


M Chelish Fighter

Desna grant you both fair winds and far travels...and a bit more common sense as well. Pitr adds as the thugs leave.

He tests his wound which has completely healed. Hmm, right as rain. Thanks, milady. I didn't take you for a priestess. Pitr bows courteously.
Pitr grabs the short sword from the dead thug. He doesn't have the guts to use this anymore He states with a wink.


@Kirk, Solaric and Zahur

It seems like time stands still as Solaric calls upon the power of Iomedae. The blade sinks deep into the madman's shoulder while disbelief and agony mix in his face. The sword cracks through several bones until it halts in his breastbone. Blood spills over his lips and drowns the last spell incantation of his life, dead he falls to the ground.

@Pitr + Victoria

The rest of your journey back to the academy square proceeds without further interferences so that you reach it at nearly 3AM.


M Chelish Fighter

Later, Pitr confers with the Countess. Well, it appears we have a secret admirer and I thought those thugs were just after your shiny jewels.Pitr glances at the Countess' rings and rich raiment, By the way, you might dress down a little when we're travelling dark alleys at night. just a thought. Anyway, it appears our admirer wore a black and white mask which is worn by the priests of Nethys and I think old St.Justice mentioned the slain ambassador was a priest of Nethys as well. Interesting, huh? So what next? I believe the graduation party is still going on and I could use another drink!


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

Inspired by Solaric's mighty blow, Zahur hefts his gretsword and swings it in a wide arc at the giant rat in front of him.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 6 = 10


too bad that dire rats have AC 14...not Zahur's fight by now. Waiting for Kirk to start next round.

Grand Lodge

After Kirk takes his turn, Solaric moves to L6 to attack the dire rat at M6, flanking the rat with Zahur. Take this you filthy vermin!

Longsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"My talents are a bit...ecclectic. I am not a Priestess, but I am occassionally a healer. I suppose I could dreary my appearance, but normally a lady of my station would not be expecting to run around in such a warren. If I lnew I were up for an evening of hunting rats I'd have even brought my crossbow. Our activities have caught me rather unawares this evening. Never mind, we shall press onwards."


Kirk, watching the paladin decimate the madman deeper in the building, quickly drops his crossbow to the ground, draws his longspear Move Action, and attacks a dire rat M7.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

251 to 300 of 8,260 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Light All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.