Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Light

Game Master Zyrenity

An epic search for the Amethyst heptagon leads a party of fresh graduates through the northern reaches of Ustalav. Based in Karcau, the party visits places like the dark Castle Jarovich or the dangerous alleys of Carrion Hill.


6,451 to 6,500 of 8,260 << first < prev | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | next > last >>

Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria waits to be clasped, she cackles with glee and triumphant with a note that might give those watching a demon tainted Witch and her Black Dragon companion the completely wrong impression about her...

"Let us take to the skies and admire our domains"


For the remainder of the melee, Solaric moves quickly, deflecting blows with his shield, but striking hard and strong with his longsword when the opportunities arise.

Round 2

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Round 3

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Round 4

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

If his opponent falls or surrenders, he will stop immediately.


Victoria was already clasped - look back at last page :)

---------------

While the sound of steel ringing on steel is omnipresent from the three rings in which the first round fighting takes place, the judge takes a look at the board to determine who Narumek's first opponent is.

Stephen Livgrace it is, sir.

---------------

Solaric's second strike rips open Olander's breatsplate and the knight crashes to the ground, with a quick gesture he surrenders

Sir Zekkaran...I have no doubt that you will be a good and strong ruler for our land. Olander says as he tries to get up again.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Yes, over the city!" She calls, hoping the Dragon has sharp senses.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn smiled at the sight of Gorian and remembered to inhale right before the large man embraced him. Once he was released he greeted the man.

Uncle! Always a pleasure. Why yes, I have found work so to speak in the company of Lady Victoria and the rest of Karcau's Chosen. Which has been profitable to say the least and quite informative. I bring warnings and a share of the take.

The Sczarni youth retrieves his pouch and counts out the 100 gold that is the due on his earnings now that he's been Made.


Olander Valsho wrote:
"Sir Zekkaran...I have no doubt that you will be a good and strong ruler for our land."

"And I have no doubt that you will be a good and trusted citizen in the realm to come! The honor to face you has been all mine. I wish you well in the days to come, my friend." Solaric says as he pulls the man up with a helping hand. "There may be a time when I need to call on you for help, and I trust that you will be there to aid all of our people in our need. Until that time, fare well!"


Gorian looked at the money

But don't spend it on the two "Bs", boy. Good to hear you are a companion of the Chosen now. I heard that most of them left the city, but Victoria was already one of them when I worked with them...but hey, don't even think about touching her...you might lose your hand...or more.

---------

Olander is happy that the tournament has ended for him

Guess I never had a real chance to win the countess' hand. he bows and leaves the ring.

-----------

Narumek, ready?

-----------

In a wide arc the dragon flies towards the city. Since it approaches from the south, the tiny tents and stands of the tournament place are the first thing that spur his interest. He goes deeper about 40 metres above the ground...and you can already hear the yelling of people and the sounding of horns. There is a chaotic tumult as everyone tries to run for safety and the guards rush to their posts. The dragon is contempt with his short visit and flies past the city further north.

Solaric and Narumek are also witness as the majestic black dragon visits the tournament - even though the monster is gone after a few seconds, everyone has paled considerably and many people are at the brink of giving up hope

First the monsters from the north and now a dragon from the south...this city is doomed. an old sergeant remarks dryly.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn looked askance at Gorian but it was all an act.

I wouldnt think of such a thing. I dont believe there is a more dangerous female in all of Karcau. A bounty to the Sczarni that she's on our side. Let me tell you of the Black Inn uncle...

The youth wil fill his uncle in on the last few days and how well Vicky orchestrated it all downplaying his small part. Hopefully there is breakfast to hold them over til Damasco gets there.


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

Ah, a majestic beast--Tis a sign of victory! Come now, Livgrace, let us begin! Narumek says, commencing the battle with a deadly slash of his longsword.

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Critical 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Livgrace was still shocked by the beast's appearance and not ready to block Narumek's attack

Pah! You claim to be a knight, but you're just a rogue in black armour!

Stephen attacking Narumek / Sword1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

Hah! A rogue indeed! I wonder, did your mistress tell you that?

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


My mistress? I...how dare you!

Stephen attacking Narumek / Sword1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Blood is already flowing from two wounds, but the young Livgrace is far too galled to fight more defensively now.


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

To attack in anger is to dance with danger, Livgrace. You will only perish so!

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


This time Narumek misses and Livgrace tries to grasp the opportunity

Already getting slow?

Stephen attacking Narumek/ Power Attack / Sword1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Confirm1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

HP:50/63
Better, but still not good enough! Narumek says, absorbing the blow and swinging at Livgrace's leg.

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Stephen is caught right above the knee and grimaces in pain

Argh! I won't lose this fight!

Stephen attacking Narumek / Sword1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

We shall see... ...only the dicebot knows for sure...
Narumek continues his attack.

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Critical 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Guess your tongue will exhaust earlier than your sword arm!

Stephen attacking Narumek / Sword1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Stephen attacking Narumek / Sword1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Stephen attacking Narumek / Sword1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

After the exchange of some more blows Stephen is very close to giving up!


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

Heh, little chance! My tongue is more agile and sharper than any sword you could wield!

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

And as for me? Well, you shall be the judge: was it my words or my sword that defeated you?


Stephen attacking Narumek / Sword1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Livgrace is only able to strike one more time, before another of Narumek's blows forces the young knight to give up...

Today your foul style of fighting was successful, but I have no worries that Sir Zekkaran will defeat you!


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

You may speak 'foul' as often as you like from the ground, it will not change your position, Livgrace. Ah yes, the Elfling! I look forward to defeating him! Narumek says, raising his sword victoriously.

Who is next?

DM Zyren: Is there a chance to heal between bouts?


Yes, there are several healers who treat the wounded during rounds.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Vicky cackles with glee at the experience.

"Ahhh see how they ran to salute you in tribute?" she jests loudly into the wind.

"Now where is the host of Goblins... where is their blot on the horizon?"


Upon seeing Stephen Livgrace lose his match to Narumek, the dark elf approaches his friend and comments, "Stephen, my friend, you seem to have trouble battling the hell knight, Narumek. He appears very well versed with his sword. Could you find any flaws in his technique? He seems like he will be a good ally to have on the battlefield."


A good ally? Stephen spats...but after a moment he calms down and looks at the bruises the fight has left on his arms and tighs

Yeah, maybe he could make a good ally on the battlefield...at least if he doesn't turns his back on you when it becomes critical...look, the judges have made the pairings for the quarter finals.

Solaric Zekkaran - Gordu Alasar

Narumek the Unforgiving - Aramis de Voisseur

-----------

The dragon nods and a predatory grin splits his face

[b]I totally forgot how exciting such a hunt can feel! his voice booms over the swoosh of the wind.[/B]

After about an hour of flying you find yourself above muddy grassland north of Belfurth and indeed, there is a vast area with small leather tents standing side by side and between them even smaller figures huddle around.

The dragon looks at you, his black eyes blaze with hunger and a malicious glee.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

After finishing his tale; Cairn will listen to any advice or instructions from his uncles before returning to the tournament...the one on one competition sounded like the most entertainment yet...


Sorry Cairn, I only had eyes for the fight :)

Gorian seats himself at the table you had already occupied with Salvator, He cracks his knuckles and orders a large glass of milk - however, no one dares to laugh...

The black inn? You mean that new "tavern"? Nothing good comes from it, so much I can tell you. I've heard three witches have their home there...nothing that would surprise me during such dark times. Seems like they are bold enough to come to the heart of Sinaria to drain its lifeforce. Stay away from that place, boy.


Stephen Livgrace wrote:
"Yeah, maybe he could make a good ally on the battlefield...at least if he doesn't turns his back on you when it becomes critical."

"Yes, I was concerned that was what he would be like. Never has he really spoken to us with any regard for anyone other than himself. It is as if he considers the whole universe to revolve around himself. He may be good at fighting, but I am not sure how far we can trust him to champion the cause of good!"

Stephen wrote:
"..look, the judges have made the pairings for the quarter finals."

"Well, I must go on to my next match. I will see you when this is all over. Fare well, my friend."

Solaric proceeds over to the pairings.

Gordu Alasar? Hmm? Do I know this knight?

Upon seeing his pairings, the priest moves over to the ring where his match is to be held.


Gordu Alasar is a bear of a man, tall and heavily muscled - he has most probably the strongest physique of all competitors. But since he wasn't a good rider or singer, he wasn't a real contestant for winning the tourney.

He already awaits you inside the ring, his two-handed mace firmly clutched in his hands.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

No worries DM Zyren.

Oh, Ive already been in there uncle and can tell you exactly what happens. Its a horror indeed and where Aramais met his end no less. Those witches are hungry and have 'men' on the menu as it were. Stear clear indeed. How are things elsewhere with the family? Anything for me to keep an eye out for?


"Well met, Gordu Alasar. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and an honor to face you in open competition. Shall we begin?"

Solaric starts the match cautiously, trying to avoid being hit by that swinging mace. However, he still gets in three large swings against the giant.

Round 1

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Round 2

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Round 3

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Gorian downs his milk and nods

Yeah, I supposed it was THIS kind of place...and this Aramis fellow was stupid enough to make a deal with them? The family? Everyone's fine as much as I know...some have left the city though, went south to Caliphas, away from the danger.

------------

All your blows are either defelected by the mace or the heavy armour your opponent wears

You can't hit me with your toothpick!

Gordu growls and with blurrying speed swings in return

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

Narumek the Unforgiving nods and goes to his ring to await his foe.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8
DM Zyren/ Heart of Light wrote:


The dragon looks at you, his black eyes blaze with hunger and a malicious glee.

"You wish to destroy them? Already?" Victoria asks questioningly. "Perhaps your activity has stirred a hunger in your soul..."


Gordu wrote:
"You can't hit me with your toothpick!"

"Maybe not with a toothpick, but perhaps with the Inheritor's blade of choice!"

Solaric avoids being hit by deadly mace, but continues with his own series of attacks against the giant.

Round 4

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Round 5

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Round 6

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


The giant grunts twice as you sword draws bloody lines

Not good enough!

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

------------

The dragon seems unsure, too long he hasn't spilled blood in a fight, but still, the situation clearly spurs his bloodlust

Will they be a match - what if they have shamans in their ranks? the monster hisses.

------------

Narumek waits, already for five minutes - if Aramis does not turn up during the next five he will automatically reach the next round.


Solaric continues moving about deflecting and dodging blows from the giant mace.

"You are a formidable opponent, Gordu. Most do not last this long against me. Have you ever considered using your mace into the service of the Inheritor?"

Round 7

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Round 8

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Round 9

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Round 10

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Round 11

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Confirm Critical 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


You want to distract me, huh?

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Gordu attacking Solaric / Great Mace1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

after your last hit, Gordu breathes heavily, he is very close to giving up now.


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

Where is De Voisseur!? Has he lost his nerve? Come and face me, man! Narumek calls, growing frustrated.

As Aramis does not show, Narumek once again conjures his sinister instrument and begins playing.

Perform 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8
DM Zyren/ Heart of Light wrote:

what if they have shamans in their ranks? the monster hisses.

"Well isn't it lucky you have yours? They are nothing to you but wheat before the wind. Release a gout of your mighty and legendary breath, or if you wish to engage them just warn me... you will find yourself extremely fortuitous. They might have Shamans spawned from a Goblin, but you have a Witch spawned from a Succubus... I believe you win that game too"


Solaric presses on with his attack.

Round 12

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


"I apologize for the distraction. I meant no offense. I was just making conversation. I will endeavor to say more with fewer words.

Round 13

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Round 14

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Round 15

Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


This last attack is too much for Gordu, who slips during a dodge and only comes up with the point of your sword resting on his chest...he sneers and says

A good count you will be...but you're still small. he grins and gets up You know that you will have to win the tourney now, dodn't you?

-------------

As Aramis still does not turn up, the judge walks over to Narumek

Since de Voisseur didn't turn up, you are promoted to the smei finals.

A decision that is awarded some applaus but more whistles...
---------------

The dragon roars in joy and you can literally feel the enormous power that curses through the monster's body as it swoops down.

A moment later there is an acidic smell in the air and your skin begins to tingle as the dragon unleashes its terrible breath weapon. A cone of black and green acid blasts through several tents and where it hits the goblinoids their flesh melts away and leaves only clean white bones.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Aha! My mighty companion, I am delighted to bear witness to your deeds, I shall make sure the Bards mention this in the play!"


"Thank you for you support, Gordu. The Inheritor willing, I will win this tourney."

The half drow pulls the giant up to his feet with as much strength as he can muster.

Strength Check. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

"I am honored to have fought you! I hope we can trust to your mighty mace in the times to come. May the Inheritor watch and keep you always!

After his event, Solaric returns to Narumek to see the results of his match.

"How did you fare against the brave Aramis, my friend? I do not see his body, and you look as if you hardly worked up a sweat."


Gordu nods gravely

M'lord, I will be at the battlefield...every day you summon me I will give my blood for Sinaria.

---------

The dragon scares some more goblins by flying very close to the ground before he leaves the camp in a wide arc

That was fun, but the decades of reading and study have weakened my body...I need to rest now!


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Indeed. I must also return to Karcau... all good things come to an end it seems. I have a vampire to deal with, and a city to save, and a title to secure... I will also check the surveys of Jarovicha, and find a suitable swampland for you for when you move to the place, clearly we will need to secure some good livestock for you as well, sooner rather than later"


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn sipped wine and grimaced at his uncle drinking milk despite having witnessed it many, many times.

Good to hear that the family will be out of harms way and lets hope the threat from the north can be stopped from even reaching here.

The ranger ran his hands through his thick hair.

Well, if there is nothing else I need to be apprised of then I'd like to get to the tournament. The new Count will be decided today. Sir Solaric is favored although that Hellnight Narumek can not be counted out yet. Fare you well uncles.


Gorian and Andreanu wish you a good time at the tournament and return to discussing "family matters".

At the tournament square, the semi-finals are prepared. The judges draw the last pairings before the finals and it looks like this:

Boris Galesha - Solaric Zekkaran
Narumek the Unforgiving - Taja Blashok

--------

The dragon's flight back to the swamps is much slower - as you reach the city again he asks

You have magic means to slow your fall?

-----------


Solaric looks up at the pairings and proceeds to the ring for his next event.

"Well met, Boris Galesha! I am Solaric Zekkaran, and I am delighted to face you in combat for the honor and glory of the blessed Inheritor. Where do you come from, my friend?"

The dark elf makes an effort to put his opponent at ease and to build a relationship with him.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

6,451 to 6,500 of 8,260 << first < prev | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Light All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.