Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Light

Game Master Zyrenity

An epic search for the Amethyst heptagon leads a party of fresh graduates through the northern reaches of Ustalav. Based in Karcau, the party visits places like the dark Castle Jarovich or the dangerous alleys of Carrion Hill.


6,251 to 6,300 of 8,260 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>

Dumitru wrote:
"Solaric, you lead the way, I take the rear. Dumitru says and draws both his pistols. Vizyalesh is a cursed place, now even more than ever before."

"Above all, Captain, we must protect the Countess! I will guard her with my life, but we must be weary of any treachery on the part of Lucretia!"

Solaric leads Johenric, Sassandra, and Dumitru through the entranceway and down the stairs to where Lucretia's sarcophagus stood.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8
DM Zyren/ Heart of Light wrote:
My errand? a suspicious undertone is audible in the servant's voice, but then he shrugs and says well, if you know him, it can't be wrong to tell you, can it? My master send me to a certain inn to check if they are able to brew special potions or make magic items that have power...over women, heh.

"I see, then it is worse than I thought! Your bag was the payment for such magical service... oh my, oh my, he will be outraged. You have failed him and I fear your estimate is correct, he might cause you to come to harm - a lesson. A true aristocrat must ensure loyal and dutiful servants, and those attributes are only attainable through strict administration of discipline. He can ill afford a faltering of a servant right now, so your failure would be most heavily punished, part as his duty as your master, and part out of anger and frustration"

"This is what needs to be done; you will return to Aramais and let him know that all is well and he needs to attend the Inn to imbibe his potion, I believe it is the soup, and the magic comes from it's cooking pot. Tell him they will ask some customary questions, but that he is to just play along with their story and take fully their hospitality, in fact he should drink deeply and not feel obliged to offer anything back but lip service and empty words, for it seems the bandits have already collected his fee in full."

"I shall fetch the Nightscarves now and see to these bandits, by the time you arrive with Aramais we will have smoothed the matter over and hewill be none the wiser to your failing."

"I will comment though, in closing, that none of this is truly your fault. You should never have been sent alone on such a task, you should have had a companion to help ensure your safety, Aramais has left you in peril and will now punish you furiously for his inattention. I know he is not a bad man, but his distractions are monumental. You must say NOTHING of this encounter, NOTHING, if he finds out you lost his payment you will be in grace danger, and likewise he will consider my protecting you and aiding you to be a scandalous betrayal of his trust. We will both be the sorry losers if a word of this peeps out"

"If you do your part properly we will have a happy ending, with my dear Aramais taking the hand of the Countess, you his loyal and faithful servant who delivered in his hour of need, and I shall remain a good friend of his, and yours, and a courtier of high regard."

Bluff 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27


The stablehand's expression brightens as he understands the outline of the plot

Yeah...that makes sense...he will be furious, but then, when he heares what detailed knowledge I now possess, I will surely gain a lot of respect from him - ok, I'll tell him to come along and then, will we meet you in front of the inn?

----------------

Slowly and cautiously the small party enters the bowels of Vizyalesh. Through dark corridors lined with heavy tapestries and strange paintings of forlorn places you walk ever deeper until you reach Lucretia's domed chamber again. She has put a piece of crimson cloth over the sarcophagus and rests on a white -throne-like chair made of ivory. Two men clad in platemails and wearing helmets stand to her sides - bodyguards, no doubt.

Lucretia herself smiles as you enter and hands the goblet she was holding to one of her men.

What a pleasure, my saviour has returned and he has brought some friends, I assume?


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Hmmmm I would, but then I'd need to say why I was there. I am not sure I would be as confident as you and able to hold on to a secret like that, I'd probably blush or some other womanly trait would give away that something was amiss, and then Aramais might question me and he's too clever for me to trick."

"Aha, I know, why of course!" She looks to Cairn as if having an Epiphany. "My man here will wait out the front, you will then know everything is in order when you see him nearby! Aramais hasn't met him yet, so your clever plan will work perfectly. Oh Aramais is so lucky to have such a clever and sensible companion as yourself... I'm sure he will reward your diligence and loyalty, as long as we keep quiet. I won't breathe a word"

"We'll go now to ensure everything is in order, get Aramais quickly, as I have it on good authority magic disipates rapidly. Remember not to mention anything about what happened here; you went and made the payment, and now need him to come collect his magic...we never met, and this all never happened. For your sake and mine. When you see my man at the Inn, don't say hello, just stay silent in the knowledge that all is now in order."


Hah! Great, I see you are a person who knows how to handle such a delicate situation. I'll run back to his tent and return in no time to the inn, where I will meet your companion.

He runs back to the tents, but stops after some strides Oh, one thing I forgot to ask: What's your name, m'lady?


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Tatiana, now get on you cheeky knave, we all have a game to play"

Victoria waves him off fondly.

Once he's gone, the smile fades quickly.

"Makes it easier, I suppose, we don't even have to hide you now as he believes you an ally and a friend. Friendship is such a strange thing, death in this business rarely comes at the hands of a stranger, when your time to die comes it will more often than not be a friend or acquaintance with gasping the knife. Aramais trusted friend is about to lead him to his death, even though unwittingly, and that same friend is just as likely to be killed this day by one friend or another - my treachery, or your blade"


"Indeed I have returned! I have brought with me one of your descendants, Lucretia. I am honored to present to you the ruling Countess of Sinaria, her Highness, Sassandra Livgrace. " With his hand upon the hilt of his longsword, Solaric makes a sweeping gesture with the other arm in way of introducing the countess. While they speak, Solaric concentrates to see if he can detect any evil auras about Lucretia or her guards.


The same sensation like last time, Lucrteia is surrounded by a zone of magic sucking energy. You don't feel any good or evil. while you concentrate on the red-haired beauty, Sasandra grabs your forearm tightly and says

Yes, I've come to visit the queen of the fairytales my mother used to tell me.

For a moment there is only silence in the vast chamber but then there's Lucretia's bell-like laughter again

What a cutie you are. Such a chit of a girl sitting on the throne of Sinaria. And now you've come to pay me a visit?

Sasandra takes a deep breath and replies

Yes, accompanied by my love, my bodyguard and a researcher of great knowledge and prominence I've come to speak with you about your motifs.

Then we should speak in confidence, only the two of us. Lucretia says and rises.

Sasandra looks at her Solaric, waiting for a silent signal for him either to go or not.

--------------

Tatiana? Aye - hey, once Aramis has rewarded me, we could meet again and make out a bit, kay?

the boy seems to have his second...or third...wind.

He runs off back to the tents.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria grins at the comment.

"OK Cairn, lets get positioned, any questions?"


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn chuckled low at the boy's brash offer and had to respect the boy's taste in women. Although if he knew just how dangerous this one was he would probably have run in fear as fast and as far as he could.

No questions Victoria. Ill get along to the Black Inn. Hopefully this business will be done today.

The ranger will set off at a run to get into position.

Once there he will find a spot close enough for the boy to see him and to be able to move on this Aramais but not too close to be suspect.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"I'll be watching, if this gets nasty I will be dropping in like your guardian angel. All being equal they should just walk in and thats the end of it. If one straggles and doesn't then we solve taht issue our way. Afterwards we can go grab a meal, anything but soup du jour"


Lucretia wrote:
"Then we should speak in confidence, only the two of us."

"Excuse me, Lucretia, but what you have to say to Sassandra you may say in front of me, for I am involved in this entire affair and I will not leave her side."


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Johenric stays in the back and observes the conversation and the surroundings.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Lucretia still smiles, but her voice sounds like ice now

Maybe you didn't understand, I want to speak with my blood in confidence - and even though you are her paladin and you maybe share a bed from time to time, you are in no position to demand something from me.

Sasandra takes your hand squeezes it and whispers

Don't worry, I don't think she will harm me.

then she let's your hand go and walks over to Lucretia, whose guards also leave the sides of the throne and steps into the shadows.

Dumitru nudges you and says

Who the hell are those two warriors? Was this some kind of threesome coffin? he tries to be funny, but his voice shakes nervously.

-----------------

About twnety minutes later, Cairn waits in front of the sisters' inn while Vicky stays in the shdows of a nearby street corner.
Suddenly Aramis and his stablehand come racing through the streets - a large bruise underneath the boy's left eye shows how the Galtian noble has responded to losing the bag...

Aramis waits in front of the inn, obviously some inner feeling of warning let's him hesitate for a moment.


Sassandra wrote:
"Don't worry, I don't think she will harm me."

"I do not like this idea, but if you think that it is safe, then do what you must. However, please know that I will be just outside this door should you need anything."

Solaric does not like the icy tone that Lucretia gives, but turns to her and speaks diplomatically, not wishing for any harm to come to the Countess. "Very well, you may speak with The Countess, Sassandra Livgrace, but I kindly ask that you leave your guards here."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

Dumitru wrote:
"Who the hell are those two warriors? Was this some kind of threesome coffin?"

"I certainly do not remember seeing them in here the last time I was here."


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Go on in, give in to your true nature, give yourself in to your lust" Vicky whispers to herself from her vantage point.


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Johenric not sure how to behave in this situation, casts detect magic...


Sasandra turns around halfway between you and Lucretia and smiles, then the two women wander into the shadows behind the throne.

Johenric:

Both guards are clad in magic armours, wear magic weapons and possess a lot of other trinkets and magic items.

You can hear Dumitru grinding his teeth, he seems on the edge of taking action and he has pulled back the triggers of his pistols. He mumbles some Varisian sounding curses while he does not take his eyes off the two guards.

---------------

Aramis grabs the stablehand by the collar and shouts something, quickly the boy points at Cairn and Aramis grip loosens

You there! he bellows I heard you have seen the thieves?


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

...hope I dont catch a gut full of metal for this...uncle Buford just loves to say 'I told you so!'...

Cairn jumped to his feet and made shushing gestures with his hands as approached the men wary of a setup.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25

Hey now, you dont them to get wise to you right? Theres three men in there sitting fat with your coin that they said would 'make them even richer' and well excuse my rough language but I'm just qouting them fellas but they also said that they would soon be able to 'spread the legs of high standing women'. It must be a right fat purse sir but you better hurry I heard them witches cackling and chanting 'eye of newt and wing of bat' not long ago.

Cairn made a common warding gesture before continuing.

What are they doing in there? What if they magic them thieves away clean as a whistle?

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26


"I am feeling just as you are, my friend. I do not like this one bit. I know that Lucretia wants privacy, but I wish I could hear what they were saying. Johenric, have you been able to determine anything about Lucretia and her motives?"


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Only those which have been documented by history are known to me. The literature describes her not in a very positive light - at least according to the morale of what is normally respective today perceived as good. Like your goodness, Solaric. I would be very careful to belief that her intentions have either changed or are not documented correctly.

Solaric, Dumitru. It might be important for us: those two guards are surrounded by a very strong magical aura...

By saying this Johenric turns towards the guards and his brain starts a thinking process...


Johenric wrote:
"Solaric, Dumitru. It might be important for us: those two guards are surrounded by a very strong magical aura..."

"Well that might explain where the two warriors came from. Apparently Lucretia must have some magic of her own. Perhaps I should find out who, or maybe what, these warriors truly are."

Solaric walks up to Lucretia's guards and introduces himself.

"Well met, gentlemen! I am Solaric Zekkaran, priest of the House of the Vigilant Flame. Who do I have the pleasure of greeting?"


Aramis stops shouting aches and arches an eyebrow

I will squish them like bugs...you're a good observer, hey, wait here for me, when I return I might have a job for you...espionage, you know? Heh...and now... he grabs the stablehand and pushes him over to the door We collect our bag of money...

Together they enter the inn whose door slowly closes behind them...

----------------

The addressed knight slowly turns his head. The visor of his platemail helmet is designed like the head of an eagle. Even though it is quite dark in the chamber you are surprised that there is only darkness behind the eye-slits.

He does nothing else than just staring at you.


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Does Johenric know something about such creatures?

Knowledge Arcana 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Knowledge Planes 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


No :)


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Hey, you know I could use some work. Good luck in there.

As the door shut Cairn signaled Victoria and stepped back to leaning against the Inn with a hand on his pistol.


Returning to Dumitru and Johenric, Solaric comments. "Well, they do not seem to be in a talkative mood, but they do seem to recognize that I am there. Perhaps they may have had the same training as Narumek!"


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria nods back, her hands make a silent clap as she nods, clearly impressed her new companion is also fast with his wits.


Still, the former countess and the current countess are deep in conversation. They whisper and sometimes Sasandra looks over to Solaric.

------------

After about five minutes, there is a strange sound coming out of the inn - it sounds a bit like a burp and the next moment a skull-shaped orange cloud rises from the chimney of the inn.


"Dumitru, I really do not like the look of this. This meeting is taking far too long for my taste. I do not like those looks Sassandra is giving me. I hope we can resolve this matter quickly and easily."

The dark elf places his hand on his longsword in case he needs to draw it and put it to use.


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Johenric raises one eyebrow.

Solaric, taking into consideration that both countess do realize that they are bond to the same and that the conversation is taking that long, I conclude that Sassandra and Lucretia do sing more and more from the same hymn sheet. The question is whether it should be considered as good or bad, depends on the point of view.

One Second later he adds:

Well, taking your personality into consideration as well as the information we have on hand - proven by history - my conclusion is you do not appreciate this.

Later he realizes that this wasn't what Solaric wanted to hear.

Well, however you decide I stand on your side.

And bows.


Johenric wrote:
"Solaric, taking into consideration that both countess do realize that they are bond to the same and that the conversation is taking that long, I conclude that Sassandra and Lucretia do sing more and more from the same hymn sheet. The question is whether it should be considered as good or bad, depends on the point of view."

"What are you saying, my friend?! From what I have learned about the Countess, Sassandra Livgrace, I have seen nothing less than the most beautiful, graceful, creative, honest, and noble of beings! However, on the other side of the family, from what I have learned about the Countess, Lucretia Livegrace, I have seen shady deals, dark knights with little etiquette, a questionable past, and an icy disposition. Although they may both share the same last name, you must clearly see that within the same family there can be vast spans of difference! In terms of singing, Sassandra's voice is like a flower to my heart, Lucretia's voice is closer to that of an icy dagger! If they sing the same hymn, I certainly cannot recognize them as such!" Turning to look at the wizard with a questioning glance, Solaric asks, "Do you suggest that I need exercise greater caution in my affairs, Master Johenric?"


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

I apologize that I put my thoughts into complex sentences. To put it in simple words: I think they understand each other quite well. And in addition to this there is nothing I have suggested. Solaric, my intentions - if there are any - are irrelevant in this matter, but by far not yours; what do you think about this situation?


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria signals to Cairn to come in and depart together.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn makes sure that no one is watching before pushing off from his lean against the wall and joining up with Victoria.


Johenric wrote:
"What do you think about this situation?"

"What do I think about this situation? Well, Johenric, to be honest, I am not pleased in any way. I feel as if I have put my dear friend, Sassandra, in danger and may have threatened the entire nation with a debt that may be too high a price to pay. Besides that, the weight and the urgency of finding the amethyst heptagon lies heavily on my shoulders. The thought of a dark shadow and a great army approached from the north wiping out the people of Karcau also looms in the back of my mind. So to be honest, when you ask me what I think about this situation, I would have to say that if it wasn't for the almighty Inheritor, I would be flying off the handle right now, but thanks for asking. How are you feeling about this situation?"


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Either Aramais, or the Stable Boy, or most likely both are now...gone. I must say I am delighted to see that when things didn't go precisely to plan you were very quick and clever in rectifying the situation. It delights me that you have taken the time to sharpen your mind and tongue rather than just your blades. Now, shall we go and see about a Vampire? Oh and lastly, lets see what worth that man put on his loins shall we, I wonder what payment is concealed in that sack."

Victoria leads Cairn away. "It was a shame that Stable Boy obviously buckled under, I was hoping he'd keep it all together and things would go glass smooth, I suppose we can only work with what we have. Now it's time to see what the others are up to and that Vampire."

"So tell me, do you favour rapiers?" she enquires as they walk to the bag.


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Well Solaric, to be honest I find it interesting. I would like to understand more about Lucretia and her History. I believe some sort of strong magic has been used. On the other hand, I agree the heptagon and the shades need to have our attention. Besides this I do not have a negative or positive feeling about this situation with Sassandra and Lucretia - it is how it is. If Sassadra feels comfortable about Lucretia...Sassandra and you have to decide if you like the current situation. In case Sassandra does, it is obviously right, in case she does not, it is not right. As I said it is a question of the point of view and which point of view is going to be designated as the primary one. From this we have a logical hierarchy to follow and can conduct the right conclusion....but I think my thoughts are going to be complex now....

Btw. I think I figured out the location of the second riddle. But we will talk about it when we have time.


"You know where the next piece of the amethyst heptagon is located?! When did you plan on telling me?! That is very important! This news does bring a comfort to my heart, despite what challenges we currently face. Thank you, Johenric! You truly are a remarkable character! Now, back to this moment. What do you mean by multiple perspectives? Sassandra and I love each other and I am certain we are meant to be with each other! What could possibly be clearer?"


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn took the compliment in stride...a Sczarni man is taught to think first, speak second and kill lastly and do all three definitively...with a simple Thank you M'lady. Right this way.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

He led the way to the rain barrel where he stashed the coins and upturned it. Ever wary, he scanned the area for voyeurs before retrieving said pouch.

Shall we get a drink and some lunch while we count this? I know the perfect place.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


The bag is still in the empty rain barrel in which Cairn hid it. It feels heavy as you lift it and the jingling noise makes your hearts warm...After counting for several minutes you conclude your small adventure with a prize money of 2000 gp.

--------------

Your talk is interrupted by Sasandra who slowly returns to you. With furrowed brows she slowly says

Solaric, I need yyour help, I want each and every trustworthy priest, medic, combat medic, doctor, doctor's assistant etc. to join a secret meeting in Swansong House tomorrow - do you think you and the Chosen can organise this?


Sassandra Livgrace wrote:
"Solaric, I need yyour help, I want each and every trustworthy priest, medic, combat medic, doctor, doctor's assistant etc. to join a secret meeting in Swansong House tomorrow - do you think you and the Chosen can organise this?"

Solaric takes Sassandra's hand and holds it his his.

"Most certainly, my dear! Can you tell me what this is about? What did Lucretia say to you?"


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Johenric standing in the background observes and takes his own conclusions on a meta level...and keeps them for himself.


Sorry Cairn, only now realized that we wrote the posts simultaneously.

Sasandra holds your hand tight

She demands payment...soon...we have to make it look like a blood donation...out of medical reasons. Sasandra is pale and her mind seems to race I wouldn't do this, but her aid could really prove useful. She has told me about an ice-goblin warband close to Belfurth. If we act now we may be able to stop them, before they can reach the village.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Ahhh and a fine guide to the city too? You truly are an asset" After a morsel or two of food and wine befitting folk of their upper class station, "A nice taking for the morning, money is always welcome because it buys further influence"

"It is a shame that things had to go that way, unfortunately stupid people are a liability. Smart ones see reason, and can temper their lusts with the cooling breeze of self interest. Can't always be helped. We have plenty more work ahead of us, if that interests you. Now you know how things work with us, I hope you see this as an opportunity for a bright future and plenty of rewards. On the otehr hand if you felt this wasn't your style then I am sure Andrenau would completely understand when I explained it to him on your behalf. What say you Cairn?"


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Johenric hears the words straight-faced...

DMZ:
Does Johenric knows anything about ice-goblins in general respective within Ustalav / Karcau?

Knowledge Local 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Knowledge Arcana 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

After sliding half the coins over to Victoria, Cairn thought about her questions.

Salvatore knew what he was doing when he tagged me onto your crew and I rather enjoyed the work. Not really along my normal lines but well within my skill set and its good to test ones self. And hey now, the coin is definitely good. Cheers.

He says as he raises his glass of red wine. He then draws his pistol and kukri and lays them on them table.

Earlier you asked if I preferred the rapier. The answer is no. Here are my weapons. Now Ive shown you mine Vicky... he says with a smile.


Johenric:

Ice goblins are a typical sight in the steppes north of the Kronstein Ridge. They have light-blue skin and clad themselves in white fur. Normally they would never leave their homeland since they don't like milder climates. Like their southern brethren, they are very aggressive and always hungry little monsters.

-------------

Vicky, Cairn: What are you going to do next?


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

DMZ:
Which Skill has revealed this information? Knowledge Local?


Johenric:

Yeah, by using knowledge local you were able to remember what you had heard about (ice)snow goblins (both terms are commonly used) in taverns, in the streets etc. Knowledge History could also be useful or Knowledge Geogrphy or Knowledge Nature. Knowledge Arcana is not suited to help you here.

6,251 to 6,300 of 8,260 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Light All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.