Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Zyren's Heart of Light

Game Master Zyrenity

An epic search for the Amethyst heptagon leads a party of fresh graduates through the northern reaches of Ustalav. Based in Karcau, the party visits places like the dark Castle Jarovich or the dangerous alleys of Carrion Hill.


5,651 to 5,700 of 8,260 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>

After learning the potion's effects, Kirk seeks out Victoria to inform her of the discovery.

"Aramis used a Sleep potion - expensive and rare ingredients, too. This would be evidence enough to get Aramis thrown from the competition, most likely, but I think we can manage it a bit more gracefully than that," he tells her.

"As for how we're going to deal with Aramis, what sort of approach would you prefer? Something to sabotage his efforts in the tournament and ensure Solaric's victory, or something to simply remove him permanently from this situation? I have a lot of options open with Horace's lab."


The countess lays her hand on yours and says

Whenever you are ready, I can't stand to wait any longer.

There's a twinkiling in her eyes you hope no one besides you recognises - luckily it's Dumitru who draws all the attention now

Knights of Karcau, this contest will show who of you possesses not only prowess in battle, but also the gifts of art. You may present a song or poem, play a tune or even dance! Who wants to begin?


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8
Kirk Spearborn wrote:
"As for how we're going to deal with Aramis, what sort of approach would you prefer? Something to sabotage his efforts in the tournament and ensure Solaric's victory, or something to simply remove him permanently from this situation? I have a lot of options open with Horace's lab."

"Well now he is losing it is less politically dangerous to have him disappear forever. Perhaps one night he gets a bit down in his cups, or perhaps gets angry after a few too many drinks and then walks into the night, or off to his room in a huff, and is never seen again... wouldn't be the first person in Karkau to end up on the missing list after a big night"

"If he is winning it looks like foul play to scupper the champion, if a almost was experiences misadventure then its just a regrettable incident"

Grand Lodge

Dumitru wrote:
"Knights of Karcau, this contest will show who of you possesses not only prowess in battle, but also the gifts of art. You may present a song or poem, play a tune or even dance! Who wants to begin?"

"Captain, I will step forth and present myself to all of you. For now is the time to unite us all not only in celebration but also in body, mind, and soul as we prepare ourselves for the future. Heed my words and experience the moment, for when times become dark, you will think back upon this time and remember! Let this experience sustain you, for hope is a wonderful thing, and in the times to come, you will need to keep it alive! But now, sit back, and open your hearts, for the Inheritor draws near and you are now about to experience her glory! I now present to you, The Sermon of Solaric!"

Touch of Glory
Diplomacy 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 14 + 4 = 28

Raising his arms in prayer, Solaric calls upon the Inheritor to be present.

"Blessed Iomedae, come let us be one with you that we may know you better. Let us begin by feeling your healing light!"

Solaric channels the divine energy of Iomedae and a brilliant beam of light shines down upon him sending the room into a warm glow of healing energy.

Heal (30 foot radius) 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

”Calling all people, hear my voice! I am Solaric Zekkaran, son of Lacertak. Like Aroden’s own herald who rose to divinity, I will speak to you of righteous valor, justice, and honor. Through my words and by my example, I shall call you all to righteousness and the defense of good in the battle against evil. Join me now and respond with the following words ‘Strength to the Heart and Victory!’ ”

Solaric raises his hands and declares,

”The season proclaims our gracious Inheritor! All the good gives praise to Iomedae.”

‘Strength to the Heart and Victory!’

”The Inheritor gives us solace when we are in distress.”

‘Strength to the Heart and Victory!’

”Let the light of your face shine on us, Oh Inheritor! Put gladness in our hearts, so that we will sleep in peace; for you alone, Iomedae, make us lie down in safety.”

‘Strength to the Heart and Victory!’

”Bow your heads and join me as I now pray. Inheritor, you are among us this day, yet we often need your help to recognize your presence. May we hear your words of strength in our prayers and songs of worship. Having sensed your presence may we be filled with new life, and a renewed desire to serve. Let us hold our hearts still that we may listen and feel your presence among us.”

Solaric waits in a meditative state for a brief moment.

”Let me be a channel of blessing such that my acts inspire and my words give strength to those who hear.”

”I take this moment to remind you of Iomedae’s fourth act where according to the book of Acts, Iomedae called upon Aroden's then-herald Arazni, and convinced a regiment of mortally wounded knights at the Second Battle of Encarthan to stay their ground against a horde of wraiths until reinforcements arrived at dawn to rescue them. It is this fourth act that reminds me of the hardship we all face in our lives. We face struggles and difficulties each and every day, but it is through the Inheritor that we can find comfort and know that all will be well.”

”There was a day, long ago when I was imprisoned under this earth deep in the darklands. I was bound as a slave in the distant city of Jadeberazzan. The light from the sun was banished in this dark place, yet I knew the Inheritor was watching closely. I was working in the deep forges of the drow, when I forged a blade whose light grew from within. In my need, this blade was used to cut down my oppressor and free my own blood mother who comes from Odranto, a place not far from here in your own great country.”

”The story of this sword and even the reforging of Iomedae’s own sword in her sixth act to defeat the Whispering Tyrant are stories that we can take to our own heart as we look within to find the strength that the Inheritor gives to us all. In truth, our strength is inherited from Iomedae and may be called upon at any time when the demands of our world come upon us. You must simply turn off the extraneous and look within where the strength and the light flourish, even when the darkness of shadows loom.”

”For I ask you now to join me as I tell you I have sworn to live my life in such a way that I will defend the weak, and bring justice to the opressed. I ask you to join me in living your life in such a way that makes your life perpetually more powerful and more meaningful.”

”The events to come in the near future will be the defining moments for us all. Like my escape from Jadeberazzan, our faith dawns out of the darkness and we come to the light. Although the times may be ugly, you must trust to the light that guides and moves us to defend the goodness in our land and in our lives. I will now share a poem for you that I have written.”

I never really knew before
That the joy and pain go hand in hand.
Each honing the other
Like a sword’s exquisite edge.

We think we’d all prefer the one
And not the other,
But would joy be so uplifiting
If pain were not in sight?
Could we survive the pain
Without the promise of joy?

For the present
I’ll take both in equal measure,
But hoping for the power of joy
To win through at the end.

Solaric bows his head in prayer as he lets the words of his poem enter the hearts of those who will listen. At last, the drow cleric speaks,

”May you be blessed every step of your path by the Almighty God of Justice and Righteousness. May the sun shine upon you; may the moon move the tide of your emotions with every grace and magic; may your hearts sing; may your hearth be warm; and may your every blessed day be filled with joy as we are guided to victory.”

In conclusion, Solaric lifts his great Rhemoraz horn to his lips and he lets out a low noble sound. He then plays a noble fanfare to a glorious, great triumphant conclusion.

Touch of Glory
Perform, Horn 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 4 = 24

As he lets the sound fade, he steps forth and bows humbly to his audience.


'Countess' Victoria wrote:
"Well now he is losing it is less politically dangerous to have him disappear forever. Perhaps one night he gets a bit down in his cups, or perhaps gets angry after a few too many drinks and then walks into the night, or off to his room in a huff, and is never seen again... wouldn't be the first person in Karkau to end up on the missing list after a big night"

"Well, let's see how his performance goes this evening, and if the time is ripe maybe tonight will be the night. We'll need to bide our time and strike strategically, but I think I know of a few recipes that will be able to incapacitate him, and make him ripe for picking off."

"In the meantime, I'll be working in the lab. I'll hear from Isabella tonight, and then perhaps if its not too late... Aramis will suffer for his treachery."


There is a long moment of silence following the horn blow. No one dares to speak as everyone is in a state of religious awe. Even those among the knights who favour the power of Gorum or the order of Abadar have bowed their heads and not even Aramis dares to give some annoying comments.

The countess has tears in her eyes and seems deeply moved - many of the contestants shake their head, surprised by the dark elf's mix of poem and speech.

At last it is Dumitru who harrumphes and says

Sir Zekkaran, that was a formidable speech, I doubt a tournament of this kind has ever witnessed something more beautiful. For me, we already have a winner, but the rules demand that we also hear the other knights.

There is a lof of feet shuffling as no one dares to present his song next...

Grand Lodge

Dumitru wrote:
"Sir Zekkaran, that was a formidable speech, I doubt a tournament of this kind has ever witnessed something more beautiful. For me, we already have a winner, but the rules demand that we also hear the other knights."

"Thank you, Gregori. The honor has been to serve! For the purpose of these words go far beyond simply winning a tournament. They are meant to change lives and to moves others to action that we may all stand united against the evil that still threatens our land."

Solaric greets Sassandra Livgrace with a knowing smile as he looks into her eyes. "I wish you a most glorious day, your Highness. May it be filled with blessing at every turn!"


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

The doors to Swansong Hall open wide with a gust of cold wind and Narumek the Unforgiving steps into the hall, his black cloak dripping on the floor as he walks to the center of the room.

I am here to compete in the Bard's Challenge. he says, peering about through the visor of his horned helm. He moves his hands in a strange motion while muttering through his helm. With a crack and a small puff of black smoke, a sinister looking instrument appears in the air in front of him. (Summon Instrument)

Stepping forward, he grasps it with his clawed gauntlets and plays this song.

Perform: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38

When he has finished, the strange instrument disappears with another puff of smoke and he bows deeply.


The countess' hair is spiky to say the least after Narumek's performance - the other contestants and the judges stare open-mouthed at narumek and no one dares to say a word. At last it is again Dumitru who is able to say something

I...uh...what kind of music was that? I'm not sure if the judges are able to make a final judgement about that, but it sounded just...

Awesome! the countess says with feverish eyes. Then she looks at Solaric and makes an apologetic gesture.


lol

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Dearest Inheritor save us!

"My dear Narumek, could you please tell us about your song? It is certainly not talking about love. It sounds more like an eruption from a volcano or something. Are you trying to inspire people to join the hellknights and run with the devil?!"

Turning to Livgrace, Solaric comments, "I have given my best and put forth my heart and soul, but I will never be able to compete against that, your highness!"


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

Hahahaha, nice


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

"That sounded like the forges of the Five Kings. So...metallic!


Hellknight 4, Bard 2

Narumek the Unforgiving nods to his fans.
This is the music of the night. Music of fire and steel, blood and power! ...It is called 'Rock'.
Take from it what you will. For me, it is the music of life...and of death.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Uh, Rock? Like the Stones?

Dumitru asks incredulously But...

Now is my time to shine! Aramis calls from the back and strides to the center of the parlour.

I will now sing a song in the tongue of the dwarves, a heroic epic I learned while I travelled through distant lands. Since you all don't understand the language of the mountain dwellers very well, I have brought my translater, Grungi, with me.

A stout red-bearded dwarf walks right beside Aramis and gives him the thumbs-up.

Listen now!:

As Aramis begins to sing the dwrafs face turns to a mask of surprise and he asks several times the same question until Aramis stops and shouts

Translate you stunty idiot!

and exactly that does the dwarf...


A lusty young lad at his anvil stood beating
Lathered in sweat and all covered in mucket.
When in came a rough lass, all smiles and good greeting
And asked if he could see to her rusty old bucket!

'i can!' cried the lad, and they went off together
Along to the lass's halls they did go.
He stripped off his apron 'twas hot work in thick leather,
The fire was kindled and he soon had to blow

Her fellow, she said, was no good for such banging,
His hammer and arms were spent long ago.
The lad said 'well mine now, we wont leave you hanging,
As im sure you'll no doubt all very soon know

Many times did his mallet, by vigourous heating,
Grow too soft to work on such an old pale
But when it was cooled he kept on a-beating
And he worked on it quickly, his strength not to fail

When the lad was all done, the lass was tearful:
'oh, what would I give could my fellow do so.
Good lad with your hammer, im ever so fearful,
I ask could you use it once more ere you go?

And while Aramis sings loudly, he doesn't listen to the words of the translater and is even more shocked that no one applauds, but everyone snickers and the blushed countess looks at him with wide eyes.

Grand Lodge

"Your highness, I am most sorry that you must put up with the lewdness of Aramis. He is clearly trying to get some attention and I am sorry that you must be subjected to that kind of behavior. Fortunately, I believe I am not alone when I tell you that nobody here wants to hear that kind of filth."


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

On the other hand, Victoria half smiles in amusement at the mans cockiness and sheer pig headed arrogance and lack of grace.

"I wonder," She remarks to her friends "If he is indeed what he appears, or whether he is some shapeshifter in the guise of a human, and that might explain his voracious appetites, gluttony, crass behaviour and maybe grasp for power?"

She looks at Aramis for a moment...

"Or he could just be possessed or the like. Surely a man of such a high station would at least have had some semblance of good social graces beaten into him at some stage?"


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

Though he despises Aramis, Harl cannot help but burst out laughing and clapping. "How knowledgable you are of dwarven tavern songs, but I fear you'll bot find many fans here, Aramis, hahahahahaha!"


Aramis smiles broadly after ending his song, but as soon as he notices the many shocked expressions, he grabs the dwarf by the collar and whispers something in his ear...after the dwarf has answered in an equally hushed voice, Aramis pales considerably, bows deeply and stammers

I, uh...my dwarven friends told me it was an heroic epic about a dwarven hero rescuing a lady in times of dire need...I uh...

But Dumitru shakes his head and shouts

Disqualified for impudent behaviour!

Everyone laughs and one by one the other knights present their songs, but none of them is as good as Solaric or Narumek. In the early evening, the judges bid their time to find a winner and the countess walks over to Solaric and his friends

I guess this Narumek will win...I really wonder who he is. Solaric, are you a good archer? This will be the last contest of today.


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

"Oh that song is about a lady in need to be sure, bwahahahaha!"

Grand Lodge

Livgrace wrote:
"I guess this Narumek will win...I really wonder who he is."

"I cannot deny that he is technically very proficient. However, I do have some questions about the substance of the music. I am not very clear on the message he is trying to portray. If he wins, I do hope you enjoy that sort of thing, your highness!"

Livgrace wrote:
"Solaric, are you a good archer? "

"I much prefer the sword, but I have shot a bow on occasion. What I really need is the grace of a cat to assist me in my endeavor."


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria watches on, keen on finding weaknesses to exploit in her opponents.


Oh Solaric, I so much hope that you will have the eye of an eagle and the grace of a cat! Oh, look, the judges return!

Dumitru leads the judges back in the room and unrolls a parchment. He nods and gives Solaric an apologetic look

The winner is: Narumek with his strange new kind of music called Rock! Solaric is second and Stephen Livgrace is third. This leads to the current rankings:

Wealday:
Joust (Completed)
Bardic Performance (Completed)
Archery

Current Rankings:

Solaric Zekkaran 10
Narumek 8
Stephen Livgrace 2
Aramis de Voisseur 4

The contenstants are expected to show up at the archery range set-up on the training grounds of Pettoria Academy in 2 hours.

Then he walks over to Solaric and lays his hand on his shoulder

I'm sorry, this weird kind of music really seems to have left an impression.

Grand Lodge

Dumitru wrote:
"I'm sorry, this weird kind of music really seems to have left an impression."

"I know you speak the truth. I too feel your pain. However, it is clear he knows how to use that sinister device. Let's just hope that in the future he will be able to use his talents to help our cause. What do you know about this dark night. He seems a bit of a lone wolf, if you ask me."


Know? Not more than you. He just turned up from nowhere...I wonder what bring a Hellknight to fight for the hand of the countess of Sinaria...I guess I should observate him, what do you think?

Slowly the knights and judges leave Swansong house again. Most of them will surely eat some bites and relax for an hour. The archery contest during the last hour of the day will be hard enough especially since humans won't see as good as the dark-elf - a fact Aramis is emphasizing loudly all the time since he was disqualified for his salacious song.

Grand Lodge

Dumitru wrote:
"Know? Not more than you. He just turned up from nowhere...I wonder what bring a Hellknight to fight for the hand of the countess of Sinaria...I guess I should observate him, what do you think?"

"I am certainly suspicious of his motives, but I believe that he is lawful and he will stand behind his word. You may certainly observe him, but I would not let your eyes stray from Aramis first. He is our real concern!"


Yes he surely is...I heard he has found some kind of trinket that will enable him to see in the dark - at least that is what his squire boasted...and I heard he is a skilled hunter, very proficient with the bow...

Any lasts preparations? Kirk and Vic, rea you now going to meet the Queen of Hearts? What does HArl do?

Grand Lodge

Dumitru wrote:
"Yes he surely is...I heard he has found some kind of trinket that will enable him to see in the dark - at least that is what his squire boasted...and I heard he is a skilled hunter, very proficient with the bow..."

"I am wondering if there is anything that he is not good at. Tell me, Dumitru, has Narumek entered every event in this competition?"

Zyren:

Zyren, I think Solaric needs to find a Potion of Cat's Grace before the next event. However, Solaric would not do anything that is illegal. I presume the magic items he wears are allowed, but what about the use of a potion? Solaric would do whatever was allowed. I was going to go see if Johenric could help him out, but we haven't seen him since March. Have we lost him?"


Solaric:

I'll contact him, will tell you in the afternoon.


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

From behind the sideline of the competition ground, Johenric appears and walks on Solaric side.

Solaric, as far as I heard you have done very well on the tournament. However: to be honest with you, I needed some distance to this kind of ... amusement.


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

Harl continues to stand by observing the crowd and even more so working as a sentry for Solaric.

Grand Lodge

Johenric wrote:
"Solaric, as far as I heard you have done very well on the tournament. However: to be honest with you, I needed some distance to this kind of ... amusement."

"Johenric, my friend. I appreciate your need to distance yourself from this type of event. I am sorry to have to bother you, but, I must ask for your help. I am in great need of the grace of a cat. I need to know if there is something that you can do to help aid me in my task. I am about to compete in an archery competition and I was wondering if you have any potions, spells, or items that my help me in my need?"


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Yep will go with Kirk


Waiting for Jo- I think Kirk and Vicky could already meet the Queen of Hearts.


Male Half-Elf Wizard/9

Mh...

After a while Johenric answers:

According to my knowledge such spell has been invented. However, until now the knowledge did not come across myself. By when do you need it?

Grand Lodge

Johenric wrote:
"According to my knowledge such spell has been invented. However, until now the knowledge did not come across myself. By when do you need it?"

"I do not mean to add such pressure to your day, but I need it within the hour! I have an archery competition to compete in and I need something to help center my balance and help me to shoot with exceptional accuracy. The competition has been quite fierce and I will need all of the help that I can get. I am happy to give you some gold if it would help you find what you need. All I know, is that I time is running short. Please Johenric, you are indeed a wizard, what options do we have?"


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Too bad Victoria isn't there, Solaric would be up for a stern lecture and brow beating right about now :p

Grand Lodge

I was asking Zyren what would be allowed, but I was not clear on the answer. If this was illegal, Solaric would certainly not even try. However, if it is allowed, the elf would be foolish not to. Zyren, what is your call?


The torunament only forbids the active use of spells. Potions are per se not forbidden as long as they don't hurt or hamper anyone (like a sleeping potion does). So for Solaric it's rather a question of ethics :)


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

uh oh, a paladin with an ethics issue.


Well, we all know our Solaric, don't we?


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

Indeed.

Grand Lodge

I am tired of ethical dilemmas. I think Solaric will have to go try his luck without the potions. However now you have me wondering about the use of guidance or bless. Originally I did not think there was anything wrong with that, being a priest and all, but now you have me wondering about that too.

"Johenric, I think I am running out of time. Thank you for your help. I am sorry to interrupt you. I will let you get back to your work. Take care of yourself, and I will see you later. I look forward to the time when we can get back together and find the missing pieces of the heptagon, but until then, good luck with your research. Fare well, my friend."


We can go ahead to meet the Queen of Hearts, I'll check in pretty regularly. To those of you who missed it in the ooc thread, sorry for being so silently lately! Been working on finals and preparing for graduation which is next week, it's got me really busy.


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

Haha, you got caught in the classic reason for few paladins, Solaric. You really needed to be committed not to lose everything for running in a killing supposedly evil things, no lying, no after hours fun. Ethical dilemmas are what paladins live for. ;) The cavalier is the party boy at the paladin frat.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

It's ok, normally you have Vic there to push you back into the straight and narrow when your Drow blood tempts you off the path. It takes a Demon to remind one of their duties I suppose :p Besides, Solaric is doin' it for love, what nobler purpose eh?


At a windy street corner in a dark alley...

Under a dimly glowing lantern a Nightscarve waits and nods as Kirk and Vicky arrive. Without saying a word he points at a yawning, dark access balcony.

-------------

At the training grounds of Pettoria Academy the contestants of the tournament have assembled, this time without any spectators at all. Torches and copper braziers shed some light, but the larger part of the archery range lies in semi-darkness.

Dumitru looks at the scarab blue sky and the black clouds

This wind isn't going to make the contest easier...but we don't have the time to postpone it...

Above the knights the countess stands at one of the windows of the academy, her face veiled behind a black scarf. With concern she sees how Aramis approaches Solaric

Elfling, this Narumek is a pain in the ass, eh?

Grand Lodge

Solaric, actually pleased with the darkness, smiles up at the Countess as he arrives at the range.

Aramis wrote:
"Elfling, this Narumek is a pain in the ass, eh?"

"Do you speak with such vulgarity because he is simply better than you and has outmatched you at every turn? If you mean, he is very good at what he does, then yes, he is of an exceptional caliber."


Male Dwarf 6 Fighter (Tower Shield)

Stepping in line with approaching knight, Harl places himself between the man and dark elf. "Mind yer own business, Aramis. Which at this point should be thinkin' better of engaging in anything else dwarven." the last bit dripping with purpose and intent. "Solaric has no use for you, but I might ifin' you don't make yerself real scarce quick..... Letting the last words trail a bit, the dwarf raises his table like shield acoupleof inches from the ground.

Intimidate 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Kirk nods to the Nightscarve patrol, then steps toward the balcony. "Good evening, Isabella. I've brought an associate," Kirk says as he approaches the Queen of Hearts. "Surely you've heard of Victoria - 'Countess' Victoria, as the nickname often goes."

5,651 to 5,700 of 8,260 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Light All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.