Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Light

Game Master Zyrenity

An epic search for the Amethyst heptagon leads a party of fresh graduates through the northern reaches of Ustalav. Based in Karcau, the party visits places like the dark Castle Jarovich or the dangerous alleys of Carrion Hill.


451 to 500 of 8,260 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

The light of the Inheritor is behind your blade, Zahur! Solaric races over to E5 and sends his sword crashing down on the Blazing Elemental at D5, calling out his battle cry, "For Victory, for the Heart!"

Attack with Longsword 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


M Chelish Fighter

Zyren, I'm between Zahur and the last elemental. I think I was the target of that last attack. Fortunately, they're rolling as poorly as we are .
Pitr grunts as he swings high. Well struck, Zahur. It appears I'm better suited to hitting doors and old men. Anything that doesn't move really. These things are fast.
Pitr shrinks back as the flame dances over him again. Finish it, Kirk!


You're correct, my fault.


Kirk steps 5 feet straight backwards, away from the elemental, and plunges his spear in his opponent's direction. "Thank the Gods we got here before the whole house went up! These little bastards were probably having the time of their about-to-end lives!"

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


But Kirk's spear misses the small fiery figure and so it's Zahur's turn to finish it off.

Battle Mat


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria continues to beat out the flames...


At the end of round 3, If the Fire elemental is still alive, and everyone has finished their turn, Solaric continues his attack.

Attack with Longsword 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Damage with Longsword 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Confirmation of Critical Hit 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Not Quite. :- (


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

sorry for delay, still no monitor at home so I can only post at work

Zahur deftly recovers his swing and moves to be between Pitr and Solaric, again going with an overhand chop to avoid hitting his allies.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 6 = 12


M Chelish Fighter

...and Pitr's up for the assist...
Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
a 5 again? this is just sad. why do you hate me dicebot?


Male Human Life Oracle 3rd

With a mighty swing of his staff Basilli strikes squarely at the fire elemental.
To hit :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage :1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
"Enough of this! Begone back to your fiery domain lest I dismiss you there!"


nice performance Basilli

Elemental D5 attacking Pitr1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage1d4 ⇒ 2

In a final attempt, the elemental throws itself onto Pitr, but misses pathetically. Basilli then swings hard at the elemental and smashes it through the room...its fire extinguishes as it lands at the opposite wall.

Meanwhile Victoria managed to put out some flames and together you are able to save the parts of the library that haven't crumbled to dust by now.

After opening the windows and most of the smoke has vanished, Wilbur enters the library with an expression of disbelief and terror in his face.


Male Human Life Oracle 3rd

Basilli beckons to Solaric "Solaric, allow me to tend to your burns. " with a gesture and incantation "May your wounds be closed, may your flesh be healed!"

Cure Light wounds : 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"There you go - right as rain"

Turning towards the distraught Wilbur and trying to be as diplomatic and sensitive as possible to his loss Basilli asks " Venerable sir, can you determine what may have been the target here amongst your papers?. Perhaps by what is missing from the shelves?"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

DM Zyren:
That's my second 1st level spell used - 4 left for today


Willbur breathes heavily, picking up destroyed volumes and paging through the remnants of once precious works

No, neither can I assess what was the target of this craven and perfidious attack nor can I think of a motive. I only keep the old correspondency in here and my personal collection of history, geography and philosophy books.

But I have questions too, where did these foul creatures hail from and who might have sent them? The guard will be here soon and if you have knowledge no one should overhear, now is the time to share it.


M Chelish Fighter

Pitr stops short as Basilli smacks the elemental back home and counts his blessings that it never fell to Basilli to correct his misbehavior. That could have been a heck of a clouting. He then notices his smoldering scarf and pokes his finger through a burn hole.
That flaming sonuvab*&%+ ruined my best scarf.

Upon hearing Willbur's comments, Pitr nods to the Countess.
Sir, there are alot of strange things going on. We're investigating the recent murder of a performer named Tatyana. We believe you've had some contact with her? The Countess and myself were also attacked by thugs whom told us they had been hired by a priest of Nethys. I would guess a wizard priest may have created these fire creatures to destroy records about Tatyana or your dealings with anyone in the Church of Nethys.
Not sure if we are suposed to mention the Ambassador's asassination specifically...


Basilli, I hate to impose on your kindness, my friend, but I accept. Thank you kindly! I see why students have always held you in such great esteem. Not only are we thankful for your skill at healing, but your staff is clearly not to be underestimated!

After Basilli heals Solaric, the half-elf discreetly takes a quiet moment in the corner of the room. He kneels down on one knee, and extends his longsword out with both hands with the tip of the blade held outward. He begins to pray.

Prayer to Iomedae:
Iomedae, the light of my sword, I give thanks to you for bringing us victory against these fiends of fire. I pray to you to pledge my life to your ways. Although I am young, and though I may fall, I am willing to get up and continue the journey set before me. I, Solaric, am prepared to go through the Rites of the Lighted Sword, and become one of your Clerics. If it is your will, let Johanna Zimm of Ardis, 7th Sword Knight of Iomedae, come to Karcau. Gather the Circle of the Undenying Light, and let Johanna lead the gathering through the Rites. I pray in your name, as your humble servant. For Victory, For the Heart!

I have posted the Rite of the Lighted Sword on my character sheet. I wrote it based on what I know of Iomedae. Zyren, Let me know what you think. I am hoping the Rite will occur coinciding with the advancement of my experience level.

After praying, Solaric searches the room for clues while the others discuss matters with Wilbur Vintra III.

Perception = 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

After pulling his sword from the wodden planks, Zahur sheats it and walks in the direction of Wilbur to support his companions in their conversation.

And as I mentioned earlier master Wilbur, your own safety is at risk and we would like to get to the bottom of this before any more innocent individuals get hurt or worst, killed.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria produces an envelope from her pockets...

"This bears your seal, and it seems that many paths converge around its owner... one of those paths lead us here, and obviously also led someone with ill intentions towards your good health. That you haven't also been killed is a mild surprise and I count your blessings for you. Perhaps you could take the chance to speak frankly before the guards arrive and tell us about the nature yof your relationship with this envelopes owner?"


Male Human Life Oracle 3rd

"Pitr Are you hurt as well? Come to me if you wish to be healed. Oh and I believe I can repair your scarf given some time as well."


M Chelish Fighter
Basilli the Lame wrote:
"Pitr Are you hurt as well? Come to me if you wish to be healed. Oh and I believe I can repair your scarf given some time as well."

Pitr chuckles sheepishly. Thank you, Sir. No, nothing hurt but my pride. I was swinging like Vaslev that time we threw a thunderstone into the stall while he had his pants down. Guess I lost my head in the HEAT of battle. If you think you can patch up my scarf, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.


Wilbur throws a piece of burned paper, hardly recognizable as a book anymore, away and takes a look at the envelope.

Tatyana is dead, mhh? And someone attacks my house...I was always a righteous man but now in my dotage I get into things I never wanted to be in.

Well, this Tatyana told me she knew something about the death of my eldest son, Enrico. He was found drowned at the shores of Lake Prophyria some years ago. Though his death was investigated thoroughly it couln't be found out if he died in an accident or was murdered.

Then, about two weeks ago, this Tatyana knocked at my door and told me she had evidence he was killed. After some talks in my library, I gave her a fair amount of gold pieces, but she just strung me along denying to speak with me any further and not answering my letters.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"So why would someone want to kill your son? and what connection might it have with the Nethian Church?"


I am most sorry for the loss of your son, Master Vintra. Do you think Enrico knew some secrets that someone did not want revealed? This trail is very cold, but did you find anything among his personal belongings that you found suspicious or unusual?

As Solaric listens to the venerable man's story, he cannot help but think of the time he nearly lost his own life in the desperate escape he and and his mother made out of the underground Drow city of Jadeberazzan. He philosophically ponders, Why do some live a long life and others die young? It is not right that a parent should lose a child.


Grief spreads over the old man's face as he remembers the tragic death of his son

In don't think she knew anything about his death at least not more than everyone in town knew. In the end she was an actress, or singer, or entertainer or whatever...I mean she knew how she could persuade me that she had knowledge no one else had. And I was just to happy to believe her...call me a dumb old man...

I guess she came here for the money, but on the other hand it was always her wish to speak in the library, in fact she was very interested in the books, something I realize just now.


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

[b]Was it a specific book, or type of book? If you can remember dear sir please let us know.[b]

[b]Actually sir, would you know of anyone else in town who would also have an extensive book collection?[b]

Knowledge local to see, if I can actually think of anyone as well.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


You can't remember that you ever heard about a famous collection of books in Karcau, on the other hand you do know that all academies have priceless libraries.

Wilbur scratches his chin as he ponders about your question

No, not that I remember. But you may reckon that there are other people in the Marble District owning large collections of precious volumes. Besides that, there is the large collection of books about astronomy at the observatory.

Just as Wilbur has finished his last sentence you hear the sounds of armed man in the hallway of the house. Wilbur looks to the stairway and says

The city guard I guess...anything I shouldn't tell them, or even anything I should tell them?


M Chelish Fighter
DM Zyren/ Heart of Light wrote:
...it was always her wish to speak in the library, in fact she was very interested in the books, something I realize just now.[/b]

Pitr thinks for a moment and recalls the trashed library at the Ambassador's place.

Another ruined library. Right Zahur, that might be a connection. Wilbur, did she ever coment about your library or appear interested in any subject specifically? Do you mind if we take a look around for any clues?
Pitr will check the window and the areas where the fires started to see if there was a certain subject most destroyed. He asks the Countess to help.
Knowledge (dewey decimal) check? Someone might help me as my percept is weak.
Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
wow. wait, there are books in here? ;)


Master Vintra, considering our last interaction with the city guard, we would appreciate a good word on your behalf. Perhaps it would be wise to tell them about the fire elementals and warn them to be vigilant in their duties around large collections of books!

Pitr, my friend, you appear out of place in this room dedicated to knowledge and learning. Let me join you in your search.

Solaric continues searching the room for clues. In particular, what types of books were in the shelves nearest the fires?

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Nearly unscathed remained the business correspondency of Master Vintra. Most of the totally destroyed volumes were works of history and georaphy as well as some tracts on religion.

Vintra walks towards the stairwell and says

Yes, I will tell them that you were very helpful and saved my and my wife's lives. But please Solaric or Basilli accompany me, maybe one of you could help with some explanations...especially regarding those fiery attackers.

At the staircase three guards are already awaiting you. The sergeant squints his eyes as he sees Solaric and shouts angrily

What happened here and who is responsible for all this mayhem?


Is this the guard that I spoke with at the gate?

You may stand down, my fine gentlemen. I am called Solaric and I am at your service. As the good Master Vintra will attest to, there was an attack here by two fiery fiends. They seemed determine to destroy the solicitor's fine collection of books and tomes. However, due to the gallant and brave deeds of my fellow companions, we have extinguished their wretched lives. In response to the question of who is responsible, that is still under investigation.

diplomacy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Victoria begins putting the salvageable books into order and replace them on the shelves. Whilst she does so, she takes the opportunity to assist Solaric spot any clues, such as missing books in certain subjects, as well as the remnants of any summoning magics that may have called the Elementals.

Perception = 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

"Oh how dizzy of me, I never was any good in the library, study was such a bore. Far more interesting were the social occasions at the college, they were my complete salvation!

Detect Magic in the room


Kirk pays close attention to the man's story, trying to decide if he knows more than he's telling.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

When the guard arrives, Kirk follows behind Solaric to provide any persuasion that might be necessary. He keeps his mouth shut, but is ready to intimidate.


Male Human Life Oracle 3rd

Basilli, seeing that Solaric and Kirk have the situation well in hand chooses to study the book shelves.

"An excellent thought Pitr! Lets see if these elementals were working to a plan"

Taking Pitr's and Victoria's que he in particular studies the areas closest to the fires and checks the shelves on either side (top and bottom too) as well to see if he can work out a sequence of what may be missing.

Perception : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

(The dice love me!)


Male Human Life Oracle 3rd

While studing the shelves another thought occurs to Basilliv

Knowledge Spellcraft (with an eye towards conjuring): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

If Successful:

"Hmmm it is my belief that to summon any size elemental of fire you need a good fire source. Could one of you good persons please be so kind as to examine the fireplace for any traces of a conjuration or indeed any clue? In fact given that it is such a cold morn was the fireplace even lit And how long ago?"


@ Solaric, no, it's someone else.

The guard snorts at your explanation

I know who you people are...you're the academy kids doing guard's work, eh? But I tell you what: Don't think the guard can't handle their problems themself. You... suddenly Wilbur interrupts, his face red with anger:

Don't dare to speak one more word in that way to my life-savers, or you will clean latrines for the rest of your life!

realizing that he went a step too far the guard blushes and bows deeply

I'm sorry Master Vintra...our heads are also cracked by the ruling council...everyone is under immense pressure.

with a curt nod he urges the other guards to leave the house and follows suit.

Detect Magic:

You notice a weak aura hinged to one of the books. After the first few pages you are sure that the small journal-like book was an inexperienced wizard's spellbook. Assumingly collected by Wilbur without the knowledge what it really was, since it was amongst works of geography.

Besides the book there is another thing that radiates a faint magical aura. You would have taken it for a piece of burned wood, but no you realize that it must be a wand without charges left.

@ Kirk, you don't get the impression Wilbur is hiding something.

@ Basilli, yes that's succesful, the others may read your spoiler.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

Holding a small book and a charred piece of wood, Victoria approaches Master Vintra.

"I think you mistake the purpose of this book, it is a spell book of a neophyte, not quite as useful a geographical reference of its neighbours... on the other hand, this..." She holds up the charred stick "...is a discharged wand".

"I would surmise that our erstwhile assassin used it to summon up those flame children, which would explain the lack of normal requirements for summoning Vasilli referred to, a large body of flame for example"

She considers the lump for a moment, turning it over in her hands.

"The assassin appears well resourced, potions, wands, blades... and appear comfortable escaping through upper floor windows. No doubt that is how they left here, as they have at the other sites"

With that, Victoria starts thumbing through the spellbook to better grasp its content.


Spelbook Contents:

Level 0

All cantrips

Level I

Alarm
Shield
Protection from Chaos
Endure Elements

Level II
Book Ward
Protection from Arrows

Wilbur, still slightly enraged eyes you with disbelief

A spellbook? Let me see...mhh must have bought it as a part of a set of documents and books I once purchased. You can keep it if you want.


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

"Thank you for your gift sir"

Victoria continues to ponder...

"So why would the Aasimar lie so? What was it she wanted in this room? Perhaps she did know something, but was holding out...for what?..money so taht her and her fiance might start a new life? Perhaps he didn't know about our other questions, but he might well have known about this bit of work..."


My dear countess, how do you find these clues? I was sure that I had searched everywhere in the library. I must remember never to underestimate your powers of perception!

Master Vintra, I am very sorry to bring this up now, especially after this attack on your home, but I am wondering if your late son practiced any of the arcane magics or had any connections with the god Nethys? I do not mean to take advantage of your hospitality, but would it be possible to see his old bedroom?


Female Tiefling (Succubi) Witch HP:57/57, - AC: 11/T:11/FF:10 - Percep: +15(Dark Vision) F: +3/R: +3/W: +8 - CMB: 3 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30ft, Init: +1 Witch 8

She smiles a soft impish smile.

"It's a kind of...magic" she says, with a quick flourish of her hand and a brief bow, as if to a gala audience.


Male Human Life Oracle 3rd

Basilli tries in vain to hide his smile.
"Oh bravo Countess, bravo."
Turning to Wilbur Basilli again bows to the old man and says "My sable skinned colleague is correct. Could we please impose this one last favour?
We will of course request that you stay with us so that will not take or disturb anything without your permission."

Diplomacy to aid another: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Wilbur clears his throat curtly

Sorry, we converted his old room into a guest room. There is nothing left of his belongings - and no, he didn't study the arcane arts. He wanted to continue the family business.


My friends, I must ask you, what are we missing? I have lots of thoughts going through my head, but every thread we follow seems to be coming to a dead end. First of all, do you think whoever is responsible for this may try and come back here to finish their work? I cannot help but think that the Aasimar starlet really did discover something that she shouldn’t have? But why do you think she was so interested in this library? Do you think she really did know about Enrico Vintra’s death or was the claim just for the money? Or do you think she was here just to scout out the layout of Master Vintra’s library? I wonder if the fiancé has more information that he has not revealed. This is a maddening puzzle.

In exasperation, Solaric goes over the the chair in the corner and sits down to think. While his fellow graduates are finishing up their discussion with Wilbur Vintra, Solaric takes a moment to look around the room. As his eyes come upon Pitr Jendarne, the following thoughts enter his mind. ”He is so very young and immature. He can barely hit anything with his sword. How in Golarion did he ever get to be chosen by the masters? He seems so much more concerned about his scarf than what is really important. Not only that, he uses such foul language! I must remember to follow Basilli’s example and be patient with him. Iomedae, please let me see the good in that young Taldean. Perhaps I will make a better effort to get to know him.”

Solaric approaches Pitr and strikes up a conversation, “My dear Pitr, I am most sorry about your scarf. Does it hold some sentimental value for you? Was it knitted by your grandmother perhaps?”


"What are we missing? We're missing a suspect, that's what I see. Whoever we're after has left us nearly nothing to go on. We know someone somewhere along the line is affiliated with Nethys, no? Norgorber, as well. What other clues do we have to go on?--because as it stands I say we track down some Nethys followers and we give them a chatting-to."

EDIT: Kirk will try to make a Knowledge (local) check to recall if he's ever seen/heard anything about a cult of Norgorber in the area. Anything at all on the streets of Karcau that might relate, really. As Norgorber is his deity-in-secret, he doesn't won't bring up any of this to the group until necessary.

Knowledge (local) = 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Well done Spearborn! You are so right. The ambassador must have had contacts to his church here in the city. I also still have the unholy symbol of Norgober. I suspect finding a temple to the Gray Master will be difficult. I have some buisiness at the House of the Vigilant Flame in the Stone district to attend to. Perhaps I will start gathering information there, and then work my way over to the Snickering Madman. Would anyone wish to accompany me?


M Chelish Fighter
Solaric wrote:
Solaric approaches Pitr and strikes up a conversation, “My dear Pitr, I am most sorry about your scarf. Does it hold some sentimental value for you? Was it knitted by your grandmother perhaps?”

My Grandmother?!! Pitr doubles over in laughter taking a few moments to recover. As he notices the confused looks around him, he recomposes himself. Wiping a tear from his eye, he gives Solaric an odd look, and shakes his head. My Taldan grandmother would probably have a stroke if she saw me even wearing a Varisian scarf, let alone knit me one.

Addressing the others, I really don't know what's going on here. As the Countess says, maybe we should try to find out more about Tatyana. I also think it would be good toi check out the church of Nethys and this...Norgobah? Maybe we should let the Academy know that libraries are under attack. and even stake out the Astronomy library Wilbur mentioned.


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

I agree that going to the churches is important, but I believe that going to the library is of utmost importance as they seem to be attacking them and not the temples.

Either that or we could ask the guards to go and check the library and possibly protect it while we go and check the temples.


"Yes, let us employ the use of the city guard to do something right, for once. But what should we go after first and what should we trust to the guardsmen?"


@ Kirk, no you don't know any specifics about the cult of Norgorber, but you are sure that a cult exists.

Wilbur, obviously at the end of his rope, leans against the fireplace and says

May I kindly ask you to leave my house now? There's alot of cleaning up to do and I think there are no signs of imminent danger anymore. I won't forget what you did this morning and should you ever be in need of a lawyer I will gladly come to your aid.

He pulls out a heavy purse and throws it over to Basilli

Mere money can't equiponderate what you did, but it take it as a sign of my gratitude.

The purse contains 30 PP


Male Human (Gundarian) Cavalier 4

Let them go to the library, and we can either check more on Tatyana or the temples. We need to find out what she was looking into, this might be the reason she was killed, and the ambassador was just a diversion for the real target.

451 to 500 of 8,260 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Light All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.