Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Journeys

Game Master Zyrenity

A series of PF modules! Now playing: Feast of Ravenmoor!


151 to 200 of 3,652 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

...and the gloomy mood of the place is certainly not gonna help him pull some action :(

"Sounds like an iffy trial to me, and Mordy reckons someone put in the banjax on him! So wonder who done him in amongst you?"


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

Anyone make anything out of the strange posture of that skeleton? Looks like he is trying to get up after falling and losing his head.

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Hearing the conversation behind me.

My understanding is that a lawful judge ensures that the trial is handled fairly. If someone managed to slip in false evidence or one of the jurors had a bias, and the judge was unaware of this, then the judge can handle the trial very fairly, even though the trial itself has problems.


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

"Lawful only means they go and follow the rules, no one said the rules were fair. Sometimes the rules aren't real fair at all...and neither are the people."

The Ogre looks sad again.

"That nasty man he hit me first
and all his friends did scream and curse
I hit him back, he got it worst
I got the blame and lost my purse"

His long face continues.

"I got the blaming, maybe Mordy got the bad blaming too...weren't his fault or he didn't do it maybe. Got to find what happened and maybe punish the guilty and he let us go home"


@ Tark: The moment I wrote "track", I knew something was wrong with it, thx for reminding me. So, anyone else besides Jez with ranks in survival?

As Mobo wants to enter the room, he is violently pulled back by Halgrim

Halgrim: Stay here you small pesky thing, I will investigate the body...you will just grab its treasures, I know you greedy... he walks into the corridor, but before he is able to end his sentence, suddenly the door close with a thundering sound.

From behind them you can hear Halgrim's muffled voice

Hey, what the f.uck, you stinky goblin, open the door!

Sir Rekkart looks over to the door, he is clearly alarmed Was that a gust of wind?

Ebin: Maybe a gust of fart, hah!

Halgrak: It's only just beginning...


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4
DM Zyren / Heart of Journeys wrote:
So, anyone else besides Jez with ranks in survival?

LOL I only had two skill ranks, and one had to be spent learning Common :p

The big Ogre simply watches on, morbidly curious...

Cheliax

Male Goblin Gunslinger/6

"Stupid Hob." Mobo backs away from the door to look at other things.

Survival 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Mobo:

As you take a look around at the front door, you notice several stress marks caused from dragging bodies over the ground into the room in which you have awakened. All in all there are eleven marks you guess.

Suddenly it's quiet behind the doors, but then a harsh staccato of whisper builds to the rasping croak of a strangeld man that echoes through the entire courthouse. Malgrim screams frantically over the horrid sound No, get away from me! You're dead! I saw you swing! No, don't... The jangling of a chain and wet gurgling follow, then all goes silent again.

You hear the lock of the door snap open again and a last sound of the rasping voice coming from behind the door

One done, eleven to go.


M Human Evangelist 6

How very "Saw" this module is.

Hearing the screams Ragnvald kicks in the door. Though he already knows what he'll see. He can't help but respond to the raspy whisper.

"And then what spirit? Another twelve? More slaughter? Be a greater murderer dead then you ever might have been alive?"


You're right, didn't notice it by now, since the author rather names Silent Hill and Resident Evil as his models, but I think you're right.

As you enter the corridor again you can see Halgrim dangling from the ceiling, strangled by his own spiked chain. A large pool of blood has alreapy expanded below him.

Ebin: Malgrim was the toughest fighter amongs us...

Halgrak: No jokes left, jester?

Sir Rekkart: I think we all know who of us is most proficient witha sword, ahem. I wonder who killed him.

Halgrak: You still don't get it, pally?

Cheliax

Male Goblin Gunslinger/6

After walking to and fro, Mobo points at everybody and counts them, then sees the hanged Malgrim.

Looking upward at the strangled warrior, Mobo laments softly in

Goblin:
"By the chain your neck a sway,
Evening doom fades to grey.
We didn't get a chance to play,
But Mobo sorry that you died today."


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

Well that simplifies things, I kept getting confused as you would switch between Halgrim and Malgrim and Halgrak and Malgrak. Not sure about Malgrak, but I was often confused as to who was talking. Now with one of them dead, it makes it much easier.

Jez looks at the pool of blood on the ground and shakes her head.

Not sure I am made out for this, so many horrible memories, or are they dreams, of blood and death.

Well, I think that one solution to this is to make sure we do not get split up. You all may not like one another, but I think that if we get split apart, we will get split apart.

Next door we open, lets just knock it down. I am pretty good at breaking things and I am sure that the wee ogre is a master at making doors so that they cannot be closed. And if we fail, I have no doubt that Ragnvald will assist.

Twelve there were strong and free,
The hobby decided through a door to flee
The blade came down, the chain wrapped round,
And now his body hangs above the ground.


Hah, oh! It was Malgrim and Halgrak. The big bad criminal hobgobo is dead now^^

Halgrak: I will not go anywhere, I will just stay in the hall.

Patrissa: I will stay close to Attalas.

Sir Rekkart: Then I will also be close to him, since I will protect Patrissa from this monster.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 4 Bard 0

Nymeria rolls her eyes at the knight and the 'lady's' antics and steps closer to the dead hobgoblin to investigate. She does NOT step into the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
How is the hobgoblin hanging? What is the chain attached to? Anything else about the room?

I think Jeza...bazeza..bella...may I simply call you Jez? Anyways, Jez is right, we should stick together...


The chain is wrapped around a roof beam and the hobgoblin dangles in the "normal" fashion of a hanged man, most probably in the same way Mord was hanged. Besides that, nothing has chainged ;) in the room.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 4 Bard 0

Oh Jarbon? Nymeria calls into the room. Is that you? What is your grievance against me? Will you come out and treat with us?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

The big Ogre laughs loudly and claps at Jez's poem, clearly thrilled to find more like minds.

Sir Rekkart wrote:
[ Then I will also be close to him, since I will protect Patrissa from this monster.

As the man steps closer, the Ogre grabs him by the throat with a look of hurt and anger in his eyes - he looks set on slamming him to the floor and beating him with his bare hands.

Grapple -1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 vs CMD.

"Why you call Attalas a monster!? I wasn't mean to you or call you bad names, now I teach you manners!"

Ha!

Cheliax

Male Goblin Gunslinger/6

"Bonk the shiny on the head,
One more juror then be dead.
Eat some more of ogre bread,
Or Rekkart take back what you said."


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

Giggling at the goblin:

Please don't kill the little knight
We all know they ain't so bright
Let him live at least for now
So that Mord won't have a cow.

Looking at Attalas and shaking her head: I think that you should put him down for now, there will be plenty of time to split him like a wishbone later. Right now we need to concentrate on Mord.


M Human Evangelist 6

Funny how different ones characters are. Karlan would stop this. Gregori would join the brawl. Probably while naked covered in a sticky substance. Berry would shout and get upset and probably kill us all by accident. Ragnvald on the other hand...

Ragnvald does not interfere. Let Gorum decide this trial. Instead he endeavors to get the hobgoblin down. And searches his body for anything that might help them survive this.


Sir Rekkart is far too shocked to defend himsel and just growls

I meant Mord! But you're also becoming one, argh.

Patrissa: Oh wow, I'm impressed HOW strong you are, Attalas.

Ebin: The can gets a beating heh!

Halgrak: Not that it would matter, but helping Mord is not a good idea, eh?


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

Jez's words make him smile for a moment, and he looks a bit confused in that he'd like to clap but his hands are full. One eye stays on the man though, as Attalas weighs up how he reacts.

At his protestation of innocence the Ogre eyes him again closely...

"Hmph"

With a clatter the Ogre simply dumps the man.

"Shiny man is smarty pants
He make rudeness, so we dance
Talk to Ogre is walk on eggs
Mean to him he break your legs"

The Ogre instead heads over to see whats going on with the bodies

"Well what you lot find? Hobgob got killed, was he the bad man that curseded Mord? Mord cursed him back..."

"I reckon Hobgob not get killed for minding own business, maybe he was the dirty fix-up rat. Anyone else want to share what they did naughty before Mordy gets them for a busting?"


Ebin: Didn't do anything...besides being funny - HAHA!

Sire Rekkart: The knight gets up again, but eyes Attalas now with great anger I'm a just paladin of Iomedae, I have never wronged someone.

Patrissa: I'm just a woman, Attalas, what could I do wrong?

The corpse is that of an elven or half-elven woman. Her head was cut off and judging by the marks on the bones that happened very slowly...

As Mobo approaches the corpse, the goblin suddenly stops like petrified

Mobo:

Once more the image of Sashrala's freshly severed head invades your senses. As the burly man turns around and moves out of the cell, you notice a shadow on the wall you missed before. A mysterious cloaked figure watches the proceedings impassively. As you whirl to face it, a cold hand grasps your throat. You can feel its fingers crushing your windpipe as you struggle to breathe. White spots seem to dance before your eyes, and then everything goes black.

a moment later he slumps to the ground...lifeless to the eye.


M Human Evangelist 6

loot, loot, loot, loot the hobgoblin...


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

Jez hesitantly surveys the room. What is this room? Where they hanged the accused? Or is this just where Mord likes to kill people.

And by the way, how come none of you were surprised to see us six? Have you all been here before? If so, how did you get out? If I do not start to get some answers to my questions, I will do the same thing as Attalas, and despite my size, I can pack a punch.

After this, I stand and glare back and forth between the knight, the lady, the gnome, the old man, and the orc.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Not even Attalas is tall enough to grab the dangling Malgrim.

Sir Rekkart: The ever helpful paladin explains Well, this room is where the people waited for their sentence to be enforced. I guess Mord was also here before he was hanged.

Patrissa: Darling, it's not very feminine to act like that. We weren't surprised by your turning up, because we were too surprised about the fact that WE woke up here! And no, I guess none of us has been here since that fateful day.


M Human Evangelist 6

Grumbling about the inconvenience Ragnvald looks about and curses as the goblin lies unconscious on the floor. Walking over to the huge headed creature he gives him a gentle prod with his boot. "Are you well?"

Untrained Heal Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Heal


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Great, you killed him! :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Evangelist 6
DM Zyren / Heart of Journeys wrote:
Great, you killed him! :)

Huzzah! My cunning plan to gently poke the goblin worked!


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

Suddenly realizing that Mobo is lying on the ground, Jez turns to Sir Rekkart.

I have no skill in these things, but I met many of your brethren while in the orphanage. Can you heal the little goblin? He has done nothing to harm anyone and needs healing.


Sir Rekkart: Heal a goblin? he looks so genuinely surprised that you are sure he has never ever thought about doing such a thing.


M Human Evangelist 6
DM Zyren / Heart of Journeys wrote:
Sir Rekkart: Heal a goblin? he looks so genuinely surprised that you are sure he has never ever thought about doing such a thing.

"Would you prefer to lose another warrior paladin? Or does your code preclude mercy to an enemy?"

It's confirmed, Ragnvald's a dick.


Sir Rekkart sighs deeply and gives in at last

Well, maybe your are right, but still...I'm a pala...bleh

he kneels down to Mobo, shakes his head and lays his hand on the goblin's forehead.

Mobo:

You were reduced to zero hitpoints, now you are full again.

Slowly the small green warrior opens his eyes again.

Cheliax

Male Goblin Gunslinger/6

"Very bad dreams. This time they hurted."

Mobo looks up to the figure kneeling before him.

"Ogre no beat you up? Good. Thank you."


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

The tiny goblin fell down upon the floor,
and we all believed he was no more.
Then the knight shining bright
brought the goblin back to the light.

Looking at the group:

Now then, what nex . . .

Suddenly Jez stops and looks at Mobo - Did you have another dream? What was it about, perhaps there is a clue?

Cheliax

Male Goblin Gunslinger/6

"Twelve of us came through the door,
Eleven dragged upon the floor.
One is dead to set the score,
By daylight break how many more?"

As Mobo sings he looks to the others,
Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

"Mobo not know who to trust,
In courthouse full of web and dust,
Ogre shared with him a crust,
Was Shiny's healing done for just?"

"If Mobo shares his dream, we all share dreams. Together. More than scary ghosts there is here."


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

Smiling at the goblin - Absolutely, what I have been trying to accomplish for the last 30 minutes. I will go first.

I saw the courtroom, the atmosphere was almost electric. It was as though I was seeing through Mord's eyes. Everyone staring at me some with pity, some with contempt, but none with forgiveness. Then the magistrate pronounced his judgment of the jury that Mord be hanged by the neck until dead, and that he hoped the gods took mercy on Mord's soul.

Cheliax

Male Goblin Gunslinger/6

Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Mobo squints, looking Jezbazeel over as she speaks, idly chewing on the tindertwing.

"And how it is you know Mord or the jury?"


Female Tiefling - Demon Spawn Fighter(Lore Warden)/2 - Oracle(Lore)/1 - Sorcerer(Crossblooded-Draconic(gold)/Orc)/2 - Dragon Disciple/1 [HP 52/52; AC18,T13,FF15; F+5,R+6,W+5; Per+7; Init +2]

I don't, and I am guessing the the rest of you saw something similar, either something happening to Mord, something caused by Mord, or something through Mord's eyes.


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

"I think Rekhart was going to call Mobo a monster... maybe Attalas wasn't mistaked before, hmmm. My Da was a Paladin, and he was a nice man who said nice things and did nice things for people and thought always of other first. He taught me manners and how to try be polite. You aren't as good as that man."

The big Ogre lets the matter slide for now, but he's clearly watching the Paladin very closely.

"What was your dream Mobo?"

Cheliax

Male Goblin Gunslinger/6

Mobo closes his eyes and recollects,

"Standing in room was big man. He uses sword to cut off elf lady's head. Her name is Sashrala. Thinks her magic head show him way. Say he loves her as he chops. Kisses her then holds her tiny head up like lantern. This hand," Mobo holds up his right hand, "She had pointed into the dark..."

"When I saw the bones, Mobo remembered the dream. This time there was more. There was shadowy person watching in room while lady got her head cut off. Dunno if big man knew it was there... maybe she was pointing at it. I tried to see it but then Mobo's neck felt squished like Rekkart was by Attalas and everything went black."

"Mobo thought Mord used an axe? Isn't that what bit the gnome?"

Mobo's beady eyes once more look over the group in turn,

Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

But looking over everybody's faces so quickly makes him dizzy so he just takes a moment to sit down and pick his ear.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 4 Bard 0

Well...I dreamt of an axe...Light glinting on the blade of an axe...Body parts scattered all over the floor...Long dark hair caked with blood and a severed small boy's hand grabbing a toy...The floor coated with blood and boots that waded through the ocean of life fluid. Regret and hate mixed, became horror and fear of being caught and found guilty...The axe clattered to the floor and I heard quick footsteps hastening away. Then boots, clacking in the distance... She shudders and pulls her robe closer around herself.


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

"Hmmm that is strange. Then not just Mordy, is another person doing killing too!"

Almost unconsciously, Attalas pats a small bit of Patrissa's hair... his eyes semi glazed.


M Human Evangelist 6

"I told you what I dreamed goblin. I was hanged. An experience I'd not like to repeat in the waking world. And one I'd avoid at all costs."


Halgrak: The half-orc seems surprised as Mobo mentions the name of the elven woman Sashrala? She was one of the adventurers that entered the court house five years ago...of those only her fiance returned, holding her head in his hands stammering something like "she showed me the way out". This then must be her body. he looks over to the skeleton.

Sir Rekkart: Yes, the adventurers. The one who escaped was Grisdom Twin-Axe, a fighter of much renown. I guess he is still insane and living in an asylum.

Patrissa: But wait, who is the shadowy figure? Might it be Mord?

Ebin: A dark figure, maybe he was just too close to the fire...hah!


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

"Hmm cloaky man who made the lady in my dreams go brick pants. What Mord wife look like?"


Killian: You are surprised to here the elderly dandy's voice answer very qucikly A beauty with dark curly hair and bronze tan. She was of Varisian blood and Mord and many other men adored her...


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4

"Was she a bit curvy? Sounds like the lady in my dream... why would she be worried about her husband Mordy and then become terrified after? Well if ordy reckons he was fixed up for a crime he never done, then cloaky man weren't him. Cloaky man done it, but who is cloaky man?...and what other men adored her?"

Attalas looks at Patrissa slightly curiously.


Patrissa: You mean the cloaked man wasn't Mord? But Mord always wore a cloak!

Killian: Oh yes, she was...curvy...she was everything a man could have hoped for.

Sir Rekkart: I don't believe Mord wasn't the murderer. I'm a paladin, I felt he was guilty, trust my judgment.

Halgrak: If Mord wasn't guilty...then we all have blood on our hands.


Male Ogre HP:72/72, - AC: 20/T:12/FF:17 - Perception: +2(Dark Vision) F: +12/R: +3/W: +0 - CMB: +13 - CMD: 27, Speed: 30ft, Init: +5 Warrior 1/Fighter 4
DM Zyren / Heart of Journeys wrote:

Patrissa: You mean the cloaked man wasn't Mord? But Mord always wore a cloak!

Killian: Oh yes, she was...curvy...she was everything a man could have hoped for.

Sir Rekkart: I don't believe Mord wasn't the murderer. I'm a paladin, I felt he was guilty, trust my judgment.

Halgrak: If Mord wasn't guilty...then we all have blood on our hands.

"Well Mord reckons he got framed up. If that is true then cloaky man isn't him. Mordy didn't feel all sad and banjaxed and bring us back because he was unhappy he got his just deserts.... Mordy wife wouldn't have been all brickpants about her own husband coming home in a cloak if he always wore one, she be like 'Finally you home, food in kitchen, baby been crying all night and that stupid Ogre has broken more of the furniture again and you gone have to fix it up instead of adventuring with that no good party of yours' and that sort of talk, not getting all brick pants and terrorfied"

Attalas looks at Sir Rekkart "Am thinking you rubbish Paladin, you say trust you because you Paladin? PAH! Why you feel he was guilty? Because what?"


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 4 Bard 0

Nymeria watches Killian closely. What about you? How did you know Mord? ...Or his wife?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

151 to 200 of 3,652 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Journeys All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.