Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


4,901 to 4,950 of 7,682 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>

Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Salfon Rarith wrote:


He looks to the druid, and whispers "Brilliant...".

"Nature finds a way. We were not meant to dwell in the dark like brother cockroach"

Alcheringa also lazes in the light, half napping with Blaze.

"Wonder what those others might be doing"


Recipes that do not work?

Gobbletor asks incredulously

You must be joking Kyren...however, for special guests like you and the Wee Bluets, I have prepared a very special dessert, the crown of Mixitation: the Fried Giant Spider Egg with Strawberry Topping on a layer of iced Troll Saliva!

Turodan rolls his eyes and pipes in

Hey Kyren, didn't you just want to leave and call the other Bluets?


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

*whispered to Kyren* I'll bet that dessert tastes like spit!! TTsssssss!!!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Gobbletor wrote:
"You must be joking Kyren...however, for special guests like you and the Wee Bluets, I have prepared a very special dessert, the crown of Mixitation: the Fried Giant Spider Egg with Strawberry Topping on a layer of iced Troll Saliva!"

Kyren is stricken with horror, but holds down his disgust.

"Oh Crazzleboks! What day is today?! What time is it?! How could I be so absent minded?! Vaughn, I thought you were going to remind me. Did you forget as well? Today is the day I have to go and meet with Lady Lycindar, the Duchess of Whistledown, for lunch. Oh dear! I think I am late! My dear Gobbletor, I will have to postpone your your kind offer and have lunch on another day. Unfortunately, I must depart at once. Goodbye, my friends. Turodan, may you fare well until we meet again. Come along, Daggers. Let's get me to my appointment!"

Bluff 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Kyren graciously bows to his companions and makes a hasty departure. Once back out on the streets, he let's out a great big sigh and mentions to Vaughn. "Crazzleboks! We have got to do something about this situation and quick! Just wait until I get my hands on Bobo! I cannot believe he would have the audacity to destroy one of the only gems in my life here in this ungodly place! Without Gobbletor, this cursed city would be unbearable!"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

I guess you don't know your own strength, Mister Restaurant Reviewer. Heh. You want to go back to the Revive and brave what Bobo might be preparing?


Turodan also finds some quick excuses and leaves the kitchen with you

Hey Kyren, maybe we meet again in the evening? But tomorrow is also good if the Bluets have still some things to do, I'll be here in any case.

As you return to the Revive, the first thing you notice is that it is bathed in light. It looks ab it surrealistic but in the dim and sick light of Ankar Te, the small building looks like an oasis of life and serenity.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Turodan wrote:
"Hey Kyren, maybe we meet again in the evening? But tomorrow is also good if the Bluets have still some things to do, I'll be here in any case."

"Let me check with the gang and if you are flexible we will swing back whenever they are ready. Thank you for everything, Turodan. In the meanwhile, I will work on your chef problem as best I can!"

Vaughn wrote:
"I guess you don't know your own strength, Mister Restaurant Reviewer. Heh. You want to go back to the Revive and brave what Bobo might be preparing?"

"Let's just say that I do not want to put my delicate palette to that kind of test! Hell, I wouldn't pay to eat that crap when I could eat just as well if I was scrounging on the streets like a dog! Indeed we are going back to the Revive. It is time for a little chat with Chef Bobo! Keep up Daggers, we don't have a moment to spare."

Kyren and Vaughn make their way back to the Revive.

"The Revive looks strangely beautiful, don't you think? Let's hope I don't disturb the tranquility of this place when I strangle Bobo!"

Kyren enters and looks about for the others. "Hi folks, I've got some work for you all with the Fremen if you are all interested. I have set up a meeting with Turodan if you want to come over and here his proposition. What do you all think?"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa simply looks over non-commitally and typically aloof.

"What do they want now?"

He starts picking up his gear and equipment lazily, clearly some time lounging in the Sun has agreed with him.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

We don't know yet, Turodan wanted to wait for all of us to fill in the details. But Kyren here has another mission of vital importance--where's Bobo?

I glance up at the sunlight, and see Al in the sun, and put 2 and 2 together.

Nice! How'd you manage that so fast??


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Vaughn wrote:
"We don't know yet, Turodan wanted to wait for all of us to fill in the details. But Kyren here has another mission of vital importance--where's Bobo?"

"Indeed! Where is that little Chef?! I would like to have a little talk with him about mixitation. Daggers, perhaps you could be "The Mixitator!"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Vaughn Elliot wrote:


Nice! How'd you manage that so fast??

"The sun must have burnt through the rock" cheekily offers. "At least now we can see some sun and glimpse some stars... and the roof will make for a better garden or sanctuary. The side wall that stays in darkness will still offer a decent place to grow mushrooms though, so we can have a good variety on our living farm restaurant"


Bobo, his hands full of flour, leaves his kitchen and looks expectantly at Kyren

You heard about Mixitation? Hah! The word is already spreading, I'll be famous soon!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Bobo! What the hell are you telling Gobbletor!!!!? Don't you realize that he was one of the greatest chef's the world has ever known, and now you are convincing him that it is acceptable to combine crap like Troll guts and lamp oil and serve it up like it was a delicacy! This is outrageous!!! I cannot believe you are getting away with this and not only that, you have persuaded Gondel Gobbletor to go along with it! So now, not only am I getting bombarded by mixitation here at the Revive, but I even get it at the Broken Chain! When will the madness end!!!! Could you please explain yourself, cousin?!!!"


Bobo looks at you as if you were some kind of lunatic madman that has to be calmed down

Kyren shhh, Kyren, it's not good for your heart if you are so enraged, think of uncle Blippo, he fell from his rocker when he discussed the politics of Cheliax - and he was alone...whatever, I take from your words that you don't like the concept of Mixitation? Well it's a new approach to eating in general, combining things that are normally not edible and make something totally new of them. Alcheringa made me think of that, since he always said that it is not about this or that ingredient, it's more about keeping the whole picture in mind...you get what I mean?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Bobo wrote:
"Alcheringa made me think of that, since he always said that it is not about this or that ingredient, it's more about keeping the whole picture in mind...you get what I mean?"

"Our quiet and humble cat master, Alcheringa, made you think of this?! He makes you think of the whole picture?! Bobo, I know Alchy has a real unique perspective with his acceptance of all that is good and evil, but I don't think mixing up good food with evil food is what he had in mind! Where is our cat loving friend? Alchy, come here and please tell Bobo that you really do not mean to combine delicious with disgusting food. Bobo seems to think that you can combine just about anything, regards for how good it tastes! Can you explain what you real mean by a well balanced diet!"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Taste is relative; I would never normally think of eating say... you... as we stand here and talk now, as for many reasons I find the idea unpalatable. Note I said "the idea" rather than the flavour or the tang of your beef. It is what is within our heads that really defines what we will or will not eat, and this is influenced by our social mores the customs of our society rather than the pure view of survival or necessity."

Alcheringa smiles widely.

"When in the aspect of the great cats of the plains, however, I find that humans are rather satisfying to the taste. Could use a little salt though. I can only guess that halfling meat would be a little fatty, something akin to marbled beef."

"The only thing I really object to is waste. It is the cycle that some will always kill prey for sustenance, however the predator should always do their best to honour the fallen by using as much of the body as possible, and anything unused returned to the earth to feed and nourish the plants around us"

"Hounour your kill by feasting well"

"Just remember that in the end the lowly worms will still be able feast on lions"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Alcheringa wrote:
" It is what is within our heads that really defines what we will or will not eat, and this is influenced by our social mores the customs of our society rather than the pure view of survival or necessity."

"Alchy, this is really not very helpful. Ok, ok! Bobo my dear cousin. Let us make a truce, a compromise if you will. I will support this mixitation idea if you will agree to limit mixitation to strictly food. You know, meat, vegetable, dairy, bread, and cereal. Could we please just say no to things such as oil, snots, wool, dirt, wood shavings and things generally considered inedible. I can understand testing the taste buds with rare and exotic combinations, but could we please just limit those combinations to things that my sensitive palette would accept?"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"But dirt is food to brother earthworm...and snot is a delicacy to both Goblins and baby humans. Wood shavings are added to wine by cheap vignerons to help give a richer woody flavour to the barrel"

"No matter, why have I been drawn here from my warm spot in the sunlight?"


Bobo looks victoriusoly and points at Alcheringa

So Kyren, I guess he is the philosopher, not you. And he says snot is good and dirt is good and wood shavings are good...you understand, huh? We have to open our minds to understand the greater idea behind Mixitation, it's not about what is common or traditional, it's about what great can we achieve with what little! Ummm, hey, has anyone of you left anything under his shoesoles?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Bobo wrote:
"So Kyren, I guess he is the philosopher, not you."

"Bahh! This has nothing to do with philosophy. It has everything to do with the fact I am not a worm and thus do not eat dirt. I am not a goblin and thus do not eat snot. Let's see, I am not an insect that burrows in a tree and eats wood. I am not a bird that likes to eat worms. Hmm? Let's see, I am not a rust monster and do not like chunks of metal. I am not a dog who likes to lick s#+$ off of the bottom of people's shoes. Let's consider all the things that I am not. Hmm? Wait, let's just consider that I am a halfling that likes good food. Not only that, this halfling just happens to a restaurant connoisseur for Filibert's magazine, the premiere literary authority on gourmet food, in Varisia and beyond. However, at this point, I am not even insisting on gourmet. I would settle for the comfort food like mum use to make! Do you remember what that is, Bobo? If you wish to use mixitation, then may I suggest that you find the creature that matches up with the food you are making. At this point, I would simply be content if the food was edible."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

Kyren sits down and lays his head on the table as he begins to consider that he may not be able to persuade his cousin any differently. He starts to become depressed as his mind gets carried away as he thinks about trying to survive here in Kaer Maga without his favorite restaurant.


Bobo realizes that he has maybe got a step too far and seats himself next to his cousin

Kyren, you're right, we are not worms or dogs or heaven forbid - goblins...maybe I have gone too far with the idea of Mixitation. I promise I will only use ingredients that are generally regarded as edible, ok?

He puts his brawny hand forth and grins his oafish grin.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Bobo wrote:
"Kyren, you're right, we are not worms or dogs or heaven forbid - goblins...maybe I have gone too far with the idea of Mixitation. I promise I will only use ingredients that are generally regarded as edible, ok?"

Kyren cheers up a bit at this last comment. "Thanks Cuz! I too am sorry to get so emotional about all of this, but I guess you could say that Kaer Maga does take its on me without having some escape from the craziness of this place. Could you maybe just try to say a few words to Gobbletor for me that may guide him a little further back in the direction of experimenting with mixitation , but only in the realm of gourmet?"

Kyren sighs in relief and then comments to his comments. "So, my friends, shall we go and find Turodan and see what he has planned for us, or shall we take it easy for a few days first?"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Let's find out what Turodan wants, what disturbance of balance he would have brought to our attention"

Blaze and Alcheringa saunter onwards.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry remains in her new lab performing ineffable experiments perhaps left undone by human kind. However as she is a half orc raised by gnomes this thought never occurs to her.


Male Halfling Ranger 6 (Urban Ranger, Skirmisher)

"I'm coming, too!" Jazz hollers from where he'd been napping on the floor, then grabs his things and follows the group to talk to Turodan.


Ok, I'll speak to him. Bobo says with a little regret in his voice.

Without Berry, the party then marches back to the Broken Chain Link. The main hall is full of Fremen and they seem to attend some sort of assembly here. But you're lucky, Turodan waited at the door and greets you with a friendly smile and a mug of ale in his hand

Good you made it, however, I see you're not complete - is that a problem for you?


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"The problem is we keep odd hours, and besides that, who puts all their eggs in one basket and gathers their whole party in one place?"

"You may begin."


Male Human Cleric 6

The talk of cannibalism has kept the cleric very quiet. He looks of from his book as Kyren asks who will attend.

"I would like to join you, as well."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Salfon wrote:
""I would like to join you, as well."

'Splendid! Splendid! You are always welcome in our endeavors, my good friend! "


Turodan nods and walks some steps aside from the hustle and bustle in the large hall. Without further ado he directly comes to the things that worry him

As you know, the main goal of all Fremen is to rescue and free all slaves in this city. While we are weak compared to the power of the slave lords, we have some powerful friends and supporters like the Bellflower Network or the government of Andoran. Next week we wanted to hold a secret gathering with agents of these organisations, but I fear that our enemies know of our plans...


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"So what would you have us do?"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Turodan wrote:
"Next week we wanted to hold a secret gathering with agents of these organisations, but I fear that our enemies know of our plans..."

"Are you saying that agents of the Bellflower Network are coming here? Ding Ding Dingaling goes the Bellflower! Kazam! Kazam! What an amazing opportunity! Do you hear that Wee Bluets?! I wonder if we will get to meet the farmer! Turodan, this sounds like an amazing event! What can we do to help?"


Male Human Cleric 6

"I'm sure will be just meeting tillers, but this does sound like a great opportunity." Salfon says as he nods his head.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Salfon, my friend! I didn't know you knew about tillers and the farmer and such! You are full of surprises! I knew you were an asset to the Wee Bluets, but now we're talking!"


Indeed, it's a great honour for us to have such magnificent guests who are interested in supporting our cause here in Kaer Maga. But the problem that we face is: Arson Derivar, the agent of Andoran has asked me for a "special unit" of men who are able to handle a special mission here in Kaer Maga. These men should be the best the Fremen can offer and even though you are not officially Fremen by now, I directly thought of you.


"You pause the conversation at a weighty point as though you are waiting to gauge our reaction. I already know we are the best you can offer, so continue your speech, but whilst you do so consider why I might or might not agree to your mission...you say it right, we are not Fremen, we are not your pack, your tribe, or your family, yet ask us to place ourselves in danger to their benefit. Do the packs of wolves in the forest work hard to advance the cause of the deer herds?"

Something in the Elfs tone suggests he feels the balance is out and he is being taken for granted by the Fremen.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Kyren recognizes that things may a turn for the worse, and chimes in, making an attempt to smooth relations.

"Alchy, my friend, I think what Mr. Turodan, is trying to say is that we should join the Fremen and officially become part of the pack. You cannot help but see that the cause of the Fremen is to further the natural balance of the world through the freeing of slaves throughout this land. Just think about what we have already accomplished! If we stay united to the cause there is no end to what we can do!"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17


Yes, I exactly meant it the way Kyren has explained it.

Turodan says apologetically.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"I disagree. They restore some level of social balance in that all men are free, but that is not the natural order of things. They free these slaves but to what end? To have poor and destitute serfs on the edge of starvation who remain in the man-hives of the city, their starvation and poverty giving them little choice but to toil for table scraps - simply slaves to mankinds Mojo-Money Magic instead of the ropes and shackles that previously bound them? These Fremen have noble goals, but their thiking is as shortsighted as brother Earthworm, thier intelligence is reasonable, but so far their wisdom is duller than a well worn copper piece... they find a solution to one problem, yet have not demonstrated thought further than that."

"They have no great inspiration, and move no closer to the balance, all they do is simply shift their position around a little, yet the game remains the same. They free themselves from one form of servitude to end up bearing the weight of another"

"I would not join such a wretched lot, but should they speak fast enough I might still take a passing interest, speak Turodan, and tell me what it is you want now."


Let me explain our caus, wise elf druid. Turodan harrumphes and goes on

We don't only free these people, we also help them to find apprenticeships, give them work, show them how they can live on their own, educate them and so on. Our goal is not just freeing people, but helping them leave their miserable lives. But back to the actual mission: You have to speak to the agent of Andoran for further details, but I can arrange a meeting very soon.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Arrange what you will, I will hear the request from him then, he can find us enjoying the sunlight over at The Revive"


Sunlight? Turodan echoes incredulously.


Male Halfling Ranger 6 (Urban Ranger, Skirmisher)

"I kinda like the idea of working for freedom," Jazz says as they leave. "I wonder if there's good money in working for freedom these days," he ponders to himself.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"I don't suppose that working for freedom will get you much coin. Once they are free of the shackles of their masters they need all the Magic Money Mojo, how can they keep the Magic from themselves and also hand it to you at the same time? If anything they might even consider stealing your Mojo!"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Al, I'm not sure I agree with you on your take of what the Fremem are doing. Yes, sometimes those who were slaves become something no better in their city lives. But the fact is, a slave doesn't have a choice in how their treated--a free man *does*. It's their choice how they play the hand their dealt.
.
If the Fremem go beyond "simply" freeing slaves, and give even a small hand up in overcoming the part of their lives they've missed--as it sounds like they do--then you'd better believe they're redressing an imbalance. Even if the slave they free goes to the streets as a wretch, at least that wretch had the chance, and the choice, to make something of themselves. THAT'S how it should be with humans. THAT'S where the balance is restored.

I turn to Turodan. Let's meet your Andoran agent.


Very good! he says and a sly grin appears on his face

He resides at the "Black Widow", a shabby place, half inn half brothel, in the Hospice district. Ask for John Doenarich. If you prefer to meet him at the Revive, I'll tell him that.

he looks from Al to Vaughn.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Eliot wrote:
"If the Fremem go beyond "simply" freeing slaves, and give even a small hand up in overcoming the part of their lives they've missed--as it sounds like they do--then you'd better believe they're redressing an imbalance."

Kyren pats Vaughn's back and discretely whispers to him "Impressive. Most impressive. You are becoming a bit of a diplomat yourself!"

Turodan wrote:
"He resides at the "Black Widow", a shabby place, half inn half brothel, in the Hospice district. Ask for John Doenarich. If you prefer to meet him at the Revive, I'll tell him that."

"The Black Widow sounds a little creepy! If meeting at the Revive is an option, then let's do it there. I prefer sunshine to poison!"


That is surely an option, I will tell him to meet you there once our meeting is over. Thank you again for your help, the fremen will remember that you were there to aid them should you ever need assistance with something.

any last preparation before we tumble into our next adventure?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

I'm ready for the next adventure!

"Thank you very much, Turodan! I look forward to meeting John Doe! Hmm? He sounds rather ordinary. I wonder if that is his secret alias! Can you tell us any more about him? What network does he actually work for?"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

I'll be ready once I pick up my new dagger!!

4,901 to 4,950 of 7,682 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.