Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


4,851 to 4,900 of 7,682 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>

Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa returns to The Revive and starts back to work on his 'living walls' concept of turning the roof and outside walls of the building into an edible garden. He tries cultivating some of the mushroom samples from the caves.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3
Zyren DM wrote:
Know 'im well? Aye, I do...I really do. We smashed more greenskin heads together than...ah well shouldn't speak too much about the old times, heh. So, what brings a good friend of Goldie to my shop?

Aye!! Good on ya! Da more greenskin heads bashed, da better!! Maybe I'll buy you an Goldie a couple pints and I can hear your tales.

.
Anyhow, I'm here for this.
I hand him the frost dagger. Was wonderin' if you've got the skills to make this baby explode in cold fury on a good hit like I've heard tell of, and if you can, how much will that run me? I've got some gold, and maybe some trade, but I"m not sure i can swing it, so . . . how much?


The dwarves friendly grin vanishes as you show him the weapon

That's a dagger I've made myself, a gift for one of my apprentices, a boy named Jorgi...

he turns the weapon around and shows you a dwarven clan-rune etched into the pommel

So where did you find this? I would like to know who his murder was.

----------

The dwarf helps you to get the axe off the wall and once the magical energies begin to course through your body, the axe suddenly feels like it was not heavier than a dagger. An impressive piece of dwarven metalworking art.

---------

As Bobo notices that you plant the fungi on the roof, he seems to think long and hard for a while, before he asks a rather simple question...

How do they taste?


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"I like them. Then again I like a lot of things that you people rankle at. I'm first about it nourishing the body, then the soul, then the flavour comes last. Perhaps you can try cooking and experimenting once I have completed the Revive's transformation to a living garden".

"Now all I need is something to catch the rainwater from the roof, and maybe our neighbours too, so we have a reservoir to continue feeding us and the plants. Oh and some crystals, to balance the harmonies"

Oh for 2nd Ed's guide to making Druid Groves to have made it to 3rd ed/PF


Was that in Complete Druids Handbook?

Well, I'm surely looking forward to trying some of the things you planted...ey, umm, Alchy, wouldn't it be good to get some sunlight in here? Can't we crack open the city wall above us?

Bobo muses as he looks up


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Well thats why I am trying with mushrooms and fungi, they don't rely on the light. It would be good to crack the wall, but not sure the City would approve." Alcheringa shakes his head, a bit disappointed.

Yeah they went into Groves in the Dr00ds Handbook, was touched on in a few places. Don't suppose we are topside that much though


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Kazam! This is actually very light! This could actually be wielded by somebody my size and weight! Imagine all of the damage I could cause with this piece! So how much are you asking for this double axe?"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3
Zyren DM wrote:

That's a dagger I've made myself, a gift for one of my apprentices, a boy named Jorgi...

.
he turns the weapon around and shows you a dwarven clan-rune etched into the pommel
.
So where did you find this? I would like to know who his murder was.

You're kidding!?!? Sir, I had no idea. I only just came by this wonderful piece yesterday. It was a reward, gifted to me from a prisoner of the former slave lord, now corpse, Vulturan. A wizard--Kyren, what was his name again??--he'd been kept a prisoner by Vulturan for quite some time. This murder you speak of must have happened quite a while ago, no? I got the impression he had it for a while.

I hesitate, eyeing the fine blade. Then I heave a big sigh.

Good master Smith, while this is a great blade that I'd wield with pride, I can't in good conscience keep it knowing it was made by your hand, gifted to another, and probably wrongfully taken. I sigh again, then force a smile. Please take it back.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

For GM's Approval:
Selling Leather armor - +5gp

Buying:
Handy HAversack - 2000gp
Alchemists Lab - 200gp
Scroll of Barkskin - 150gp
Scroll of Alter Self - 150gp
Potion of Good Hope - 750gp
Potion of Monstrous Physique 1 - 750gp
+1 Chain Shirt 1,500gp
+1 Cloak of Resistance 1,000gp
cracked dusty rose prism 500gp
Alchemists Fire x10 200gp
Tanglefoot Bag x4 200gp
Liquid Ice x5 200gp

A Living Stirge - 20gp
A cage to keep said stirge in - 15gp
2 cats - 6cp
Nex Gecko - 12gp
A cage for said gecko - 12gp

A large collection of chemicals, food, cleaning supplies, pet supplies, and sundry other things - 100gp


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Vaughn Elliot wrote:
"It was a reward, gifted to me from a prisoner of the former slave lord, now corpse, Vulturan. A wizard--Kyren, what was his name again??--he'd been kept a prisoner by Vulturan for quite some time."

As Vaughn calls over to him, Kyren puts down the axe and calls back. "You are talking about Arka'sha Zar'an. He was a member of a great council of wizards back in Katheer, but last we saw of him he was just a master of a brass pup. Don't get me wrong it was an impressive dog and I'm sure he had a whole array of tricks that he could do, not to mention that the dog seemed eager to perform them without the incentive of doggie treats!"


Male Halfling Ranger 6 (Urban Ranger, Skirmisher)

Quick rules question: I'm debating over getting my Mithril shirt enchanted with a +2 enchantment, or otherwise trying to upgrade my bow a little bit. A +2 magic weapon is priced at 8,000 additional gp, but is that including the 2,000 for the 1st enchantment? In other words, can I upgrade my +1 bow to a +2 bow by paying 6,000, or does the extra enchantment cost the full 8,000 gp?


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

I think you can upgrade from 2000 to 8000 by paying the 6000.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

I agree with Berry--but it's ZDM's call, of course!


Usually I rule that it entirely depends on the skills of the smith/enchanter/bowyer etc. In the case of Kaer Maga you won't have any problems finding someone skilled enough to upgrade your equipment.

Bobo shakes his head, a bit disappointed now too

No, I don't think so either...but on the other hand...there are no real officials in Kaer Maga, so who would object?

----------

The master of the Dragonbiter-smithy shakes his head and shrugs

Well me boy, guess we won't foind out who his murder was an' Oi also guess ye're a good lad... so Oi say ye keep it - cause what good is it to keep a dead man's weapon without using it? Oi say no good at all. Oi tell ye what, Jorgi would have wanted that a dwarf or at least a dwarf in heart would wield it, so just keep it an' Oi will enchant it like you wanted it, jus' tell me how much many ye have an' Oi won't charge more.

the apprentices around you look surprised and judging their faces you guess that the master never ever waives a gold coin.

------

@ Berry: Absolutely ok! I guess you are not intending to open a zoo?


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3
Zyren DM wrote:
Well me boy, guess we won't foind out who his murder was an' Oi also guess ye're a good lad... so Oi say ye keep it - cause what good is it to keep a dead man's weapon without using it? Oi say no good at all. Oi tell ye what, Jorgi would have wanted that a dwarf or at least a dwarf in heart would wield it, so just keep it an' Oi will enchant it like you wanted it, jus' tell me how much many ye have an' Oi won't charge more.

Yer too kind, me friend, too kind!! How about this . . .

I pull out my "older" +2 dagger, and a sack of 2000 gold.

Will this do for a trade? If this is too paltry a sum for what I'm asking, I'm sure I can get more, might take me a bit 'o time, but I can do it.


Dolgrin grins and gives you a slap on the back

Oi won't count the money, a dwarf's word is as good as gold, so whatever ye give me is good. Keep yer dagger until tomorrow then the new one will be ready for use.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

So my list of crap is approved?


Aye!


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3
Zyren DM wrote:
Oi won't count the money, a dwarf's word is as good as gold, so whatever ye give me is good. Keep yer dagger until tomorrow then the new one will be ready for use.

Yer a rare breed, my new friend, even for a dwarf!! I'll count meself fortunate to have made the aqcuaintance of Dorgin Dragonbiter, and will sing the praises of his workmanship to the end of me days!! Maybe I can get you adn Goldie together and ye can fill me head with yer goblin-skull-splitting tales over a buncha pints??

I'll continue to chat for as long as is appropriate before leaving the master to his work adn joining Kyren.

Looks like I'm set, my friend. I'll have to get Dorgin and Goldie together, somethign tells me it'll be quite a romp!!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Vaugn Elliot wrote:
"Yer a rare breed, my new friend, even for a dwarf!! I'll count meself fortunate to have made the aqcuaintance of Dorgin Dragonbiter, and will sing the praises of his workmanship to the end of me days!! "

Kyren adds his 2 copper worth as well. "That's right, and you make a mighty fine axe as well! I will need to sing my praises to Weapons Quarterly, the journal for those who like swing blades! Perhaps they will put in a good word for you with your honorable name!"

Turning to his companion as the conversation closes, Kyren asks, "So, my friend, shall we go and see Turodan and Gobbletor and see what news they can share with us?"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Very good. Dorgin, I'll see you on the morrow! Keep yer blades sharp and yer hammers singin'!

As they leave, Vaughn is still excited. boy, that dagger is going to be something!! A nice Frost Burst weapon. I'm going to have to get this one here he touches the new demon-themed dagger he got from Vulturan enchanted further with something like acid, or lightning!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"I can't believe it! He wasn't even going to count the gold you gave him! Kazam! That was unbelievable! Vaughn, my friend, that was pretty risky of you offering to give back that very nice dagger of yours. How did you know that Dorgin was going to decline your offer? Hmm? Perhaps you have more of than gambler in you than I realized. You should seriously consider playing me a nice game of Tzarek tonight at the Revive! I'll teach you everything you need to know, but I can already see, you have the makings to be a fine player!"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa spends an afternoon in contemplation... "what if a hole *did manage* to accidentally appear in the wall letting sunlight spill on the revive?"


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

It would make a nice place for the fumes from BErry's laboratory to escape?

As berry stumbles through the door a pair of kittens pads into the revive with the collective coolness that only cats or great kings possess. Her arms filled to the brim with food, bloody black sausages and a pair of cages where things hissed and buzzed angrily as Berry continued tumbling as the kittens enthusiastically chased a piece of twine running from the pile. Escaping into her room grumbling to herself trailing the scent of numerous chemicals she shuts the door behind her. After a moment the door creaks open and a ball of twine bounces outward being chased by the kittens before the door quietly shuts again.

Adding Formula's to Formula book.

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31 Spellcraft to add Alter Self DC17
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 Spellcraft to add Barkskin DC17

Subtracting 80gp for scribing materials.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

How big and complicated a hole would be required to let the sunlight in exactly...?


As Berry walks past him, Bobo raises his index finger and is about to ask two dozen questions, but then he is just perplexed by the cats, the gecko, the stirge, the strange materials etc...

Gawping he remains behind and just shakes his head...

-------------

The size of the hole depends on two factors:

Do you want the whole Revive to be bathed in light?
During the whole day?

-------------------

Vaughn and Kyren reach the Broken Chain Link about noontime. Several Fremen sit on benches in front of the guild house. As soon as they notice you they raise their tankards and greet you friendly. An exotic smell wafts over to you from their plates and out of the kitchen, Gobbletor must be trying something new it seems.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Kazam, Kazam! We are just in time, my friend!

Strolling through the Broken Chain as if he owned the place, Kyren smiles and pats the back of several Fremen.

"How are you fine folk doing? If appears to be another great day for breaking chains!"

Kyren approaches Turodan and greets him warmly.

"Turodan, my good friend, I smell something delicious wafting out of the kitchen. Would you care to join us for lunch? I have some great news to share with you."


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa wanders downstairs and to a secluded area... for a moment he just picks up some gravel from the ground as he ensures he is alone. He then transforms to stone and melds into the ground, disappearing from sight.

Turns into a Small Earth Elemental, Earthglide up to the wall and to the offending area - crack hole in wall big enough to allow some sunlight to hit The Revive


Turodan smiles and puts some notes away he was studying

Hey hey, whom do we have here! Kyren, how have you been?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Kazam, Kazam. I am most excellent, my good friend! Have you met my dear friend Vaughn "Daggers" Elliot? He is one the front men of the Wee Bluets and just last night helped us take down the crime lord Vulturan. We were able to free some of his prisoners including a reputable mage by the name of Arka'sha Zar'an. We were just doing a little shopping in town and looking for a little more adventure. You don't happen to have any work that we can do for the Fremen, do you?"


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry is going to spend the day setting up her lab, copying things itno her formula book and otherwise consolidating her stuff into a manageabl space.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3
Kyren Tosscobble wrote:
"Kazam, Kazam. I am most excellent, my good friend! Have you met my dear friend Vaughn "Daggers" Elliot? He is one the front men of the Wee Bluets and just last night helped us take down the crime lord Vulturan..."

I give Turodan a smile, nod, and extend the arm for the age-old "forearm clasp" of greeting. Any friend of Kyren's . . . good to meecha, Turodan.


A little more adventure after you conquered a crimelord's hideout yesterday?! Hah! Don't you think you need some rest now?

he shakes his head, but then he just shrugs and goes forth

If not...I mean if you don't need a phase of rest, there is indeed something I could need help with. But I would prefer if all of the Wee Bluets were here and I could speak to all of them.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Well I certainly don't want the reputation for all work and no play! So I'll tell you what I am going to do. I will give my companions a little time off, and see if they are inclined to continue our adventures together. After they are feeling rested up, I will return with them. But tell me, first, how are things going down here at the broken chain? It sure smells like Gobbletor is up to his usual high standards for excellence."


Male Halfling Ranger 6 (Urban Ranger, Skirmisher)

Can I retcon getting my bow enchanted at the dwarven shops, or would I need to go somewhere else?

After going shopping with the others, Jazz lounges around the Revive and watches Alcheringa work on the renovations. "I like the fresh air," he says with a grin, taking a big whiff of the Kaer Maga stench. "Sure beats wandering through all those tunnels, though, with those smelly rat folk."


You may retcon that!

Turodan grins and turns to the kitchen

Oh yeah, Gobbletor has won an old tome with some really exotic recipes during an auction last week. Now he tries one of them each day...


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Somewhere off in the city, a small elemental is 'correcting' a mistake some engineer made when he blocked sunlight reaching the Revive...


Surely can you retcon that.

Turodan turns to the kitchen and grins

We have the week of "new and exotic tastes" as GObbletor calls it. You have to know that he won an old book with reciped from foreign lands during an auction last week. and now he's trying the strangest things and I can assure you, not everything tastes well, heh.

At the Revive Bobo blinks as a single sunray hits his eye

Uhoh...


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa moves through the earth until he reaches his secluded spot, then simply steps out of the ground as though nothing had happened.

With that, he walks back into The Revive to join his fellows.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Turodan wrote:
"We have the week of "new and exotic tastes" as GObbletor calls it. You have to know that he won an old book with reciped from foreign lands during an auction last week. and now he's trying the strangest things and I can assure you, not everything tastes well, heh."

"I cannot believe it! Gobbletor is a master, he wouldn't simply throw everything together nilly willy! That was the technique that my cousin Bobo used at the Revive. I was hoping my cousin would learn to cook from Gobbletor. I hate to think that Gobbletor has actually taken a page out of Bobo's cook book!"


Male Halfling Ranger 6 (Urban Ranger, Skirmisher)

Back at the dwarves' shop:

Jazz skips and hops around on his feet for a while as Vaughn haggles with one of the dwarves, then he wanders around and looks for somebody who looks like they might be able to do some work on his bow. "Excuse me, sir or madam," he says, "where could I find someone to augment this little pin-shooter with some magic? I'm hoping to get some sort of elemental damage infused with it, maybe some electrical shockage?"

Wanting to add Shock on the bow, if possible.


Madam?

Dolgrin turns around looking for a "madam", but then he just shakes his head, takes the bow and gives it a testing look

Looks good, stunty. Ye're a friend of Vaughn, right? How much gold do ye have?

--------

Bobo? I heard that name often when I went into the kitchen during the last days, but Gobbletor spoke of him like he was some kind of ancestral master of all cooks!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Deeply alarmed, Kyren begins rattling to himself in a panic.

"Crazzleboks, Crazzleboks! This will not do! What have I done?! What did I say to Gobbletor to make him think Bobo was such a great chef? Well maybe I did bend the truth a bit, but I did not expect the great Gobbletor to simply abandon all of his training! I am not sure how to rectify this situation. Think. Think Kyren Shadowsun Tosscobble! Use that mental power you have! Ok, ok, let's calm down and first go see what Gobbletor is cooking."

Taking a deep breath to relax himself, Kyren asks Turodan,"My good friend, is Gobbletor working in the kitchen right now? I must see what he is cooking and see if I can talk some sense into him."

Kyren gets up and walks into the kitchen.


Oh yeah, he's in there, cooking some strange stew made of crocodile, chocolate and lamp oil...or something like that.

With these horrifying news on your mind you enter the kitchen where you find a highly amused Gobbletor standing on a wooden podium next to a really large iron kettle.

As he notices you he smiles and shouts

Ah Kyren, good to see a fellow kin of the greatest chef of all times in my kitchen!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Kyren is horror stricken, but does his best not to show it.

"Gobbletor, Gobbletor! How wonderful to see you again! Coming to your kitchen is always such an honor. I see you are always challenging yourself to learn new and different things. This is such an admirable quality. So what is it you are preparing this time? This looks like Coco Crock de Pétrole. Is this some of the influence of Chef Bobo? Very interesting. So tell me, Chef, how have your patrons responded to such changes in your menu? Are these things you have tried at the Gryphon Plume?"

Bluff 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

I'm following at a discreet distance behind Kyren, not wanting to miss any of this spectacular drama! I'm also trying to hide my sniggers.


Male Human Cleric 6

Salfon spends some hours after shopping alone in the Revive, praying and tending to his holy book.

On a trip out to get a drink, he notices the new hole illuminating the building. He steps back into his room, grabs The Birth of Light and Truth, sit in the light and begins to read.

He looks to the druid, and whispers "Brilliant...".


Bobo is still spellbound by the ray of light and more than once he knocks something over while staring at the gap in the titanic walls of Ankar Te

I wonder what has caused that???...

-----------

At the Gryphon Plume? Ha! That would be interesting, but no, sadly not Kyren. My guests there cherish a very special kind of cuisine that is very costly and does not need any experiments! But since I met Bobo I understand that cooking is so much more! It's not only about creating a certain flavour, it's also about being adventurous, expanding the bounds and...or as Bobo put it: Innovation through Mixitation!

Mixitation?

Turodan asks incredulously

Yes! That is our motto: Mixitation!


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

The kittens emerging from a corner of the restaraunt take the time to wrestle and play in the beam of sunlight while Berry continues to do her ineffable work.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Gobbletor wrote:
"At the Gryphon Plume? Ha! That would be interesting, but no, sadly not Kyren. My guests there cherish a very special kind of cuisine that is very costly and does not need any experiments!"

A wave of relief fills Kyren as he hears these words, but then he listens further.

Gobbletor wrote:
"It's not only about creating a certain flavour, it's also about being adventurous, expanding the bounds and...or as Bobo put it: Innovation through Mixitation!"

"Mixitation?!" Kyren echoes Turodan.

"Is this an idea that Chef Bobo introduced? Yes, yes, that sounds like the work of my cousin. Well, as long as you keep some of my favorite dishes still appearing, you will have my full support, my dear Gobbletor! All I ask is that you quickly discard the recipes that do not work and continue with the ones that do! So what do have for lunch that we could all enjoy today?"

4,851 to 4,900 of 7,682 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.