Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


301 to 350 of 7,682 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

During your little speech the halfling's face colour changes from red to a rather greenish tone to purple to climax in a whiter shade of pale...
Stammering he shambles some steps back clearly impressed by your demeanor.

Oh, eh, umm, you, oh my, oh... in a nearly ridiculous attempt he tries to straighten his posture, puts his arms akimbo and goes on with a more serious tone:

Dear customer, as you might have observed Mr. Worsh's shop is in a state of utter disorder. Since I cannot fathom the source of our inconveniences I just wanted to ask you if you could kindly help me with any kind of further information on this matter. Oh and would you like a tea and some biscuits?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite, looking down his nose at the halfling, gives a sniff of further disapproval before affecting a mollified tone. 'That's better. Nearly civil now, aren't you? Yes, tea and biscuits would be in order...' Alexite takes another look around the room, 'On second thought, I'll pass on any libations from this deadhouse. I have been waiting five minutes here for your master finding this disarray when I arrived. You said you just came from the Great Animator. Well, what does the almighty Animator have to say about this? I suppose you were being sent back to fetch your master to answer for his slovenliness, am I right?'


Still gazing around he absently pokes a finger into his nose

No, no sir, you must've misunderstood me. Mr. Worsh IS the Great Animater, AKA you know...

He starts to poke deeper and more energetically

I was on duty for him, browsing "wares"...bodies at the Great Falls. Now that I returned the shop is in this messy state. Oh oh, he will kill me when he comes back...

At last pulling something big and yucky from his nose he smiles widely

Still no biscuits?


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

At first Esfana couldn't believe her ears, it was like Alexite was trying to provoke another clash.Then she relaxes while thinking "Not exactly what i would call diplomatic, but it worked"

Then she asks with a whisper to the others upstairs "Shall we go downstairs just in case?"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Let us wait one more moment, Alexite may convince the apprentice to reveal the whereabouts of his master."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite gives another sniff of disapproval at the halfling. 'Worsh a great animator, indeed!' He exclaims. Arching an eyebrow at the small fellow, 'Another epithet? Oh, please do enlighten me!' Alexite brusquely waves at the still open door. 'Why is that door still open? I am not accustomed to frequenting barns.' Waiting until the halfling shuts the door, he continues, 'Out at the Great Falls, you say? Is that where I should go to find your master? Perhaps I shall find someone worthy of my time there.'

Upon the dirty little creature's successful nose gold strike, Alexite grimaces. 'I most certainly will not have any bisquits.' His face suddenly lights up. 'I have it! You will accompany me to the Great Falls to find your errant master and point him out to me, so I may relate my displeasure at his lax and unprofessional behaviour.' He loudly states, 'I can no longer abide this intolerable mess and the stench in here. You and I will step outside to wait for my bodyguards to return from scouting out the alley or some such other nonsense.

Motioning to the slave, he says, 'Come along, Barry.' Stepping past the halfling, Alexite stops at the door to look down upon the odious little miscreant. 'The door does not open itself.'


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa grins a mirthful smile at Alexites masterful charade.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"Have to admit i like his performance; i suggest we don't make them wait much longer thou"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

With a nod of agreement to Esfana, Alcheringa joins here to head outside and catch up with Alexite and the apprentice.

Presume you were keen on leaving to join him that is!


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Don't misunderstand, it's just that Esfana here is unuseful


The halfling looks over to the backdoor and furrows his brows

Hmm the backdoor is open?

With rather hobbling movements he walks over to the backdoor and peeks through it, then shouts back into the saleroom:

No worries, maybe the master just searched something in the yard.

He closes the door and walks through the room back to Alexite - somehow he managed to grab a jar with biscuits during his walk. Munching he eyes Alexite from head to toe:

I bet you're also a master back where you're from, eh? pondering about the meaning of this revelation he goes on:

Deal, I guide you to the Great Falls and we visit Mr. Worsh's hut there, just follow me...

Leaving the shop he starts to twaddle:

The name's Bobo not Barry, Barry is my second cousin, son of aunt Gilbretta and uncle Wormo of the Wiltherham Bobos. The Wiltherham Bobos once fled from Westcrown, when they were still only the Bobos. Then they went to Wiltherham and became the Wilterham Bobos, which sounds far more important, don't you think?...maybe you know one of them? Nice folk, rosy cheeks and curly hair, you sure know them...or at least their apple pie?...


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

This halfling reminds me of the gnomes from Dragonlance, already hate him like i hated those

Esfana approaches Alexite with fake indifference, stating "Well, Master Wintrish , road is safe now....who is this talkative little fellow?"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite turns at Esfana's words. 'Ah, there you are! I thought I had been abandoned to the scum and villians on these streets. I was nearly raped and murdered in your absence.' Giving Esfana a lascivious look, he reiterates, 'Yes, I could have been ravished...'

Finally hearing her, he looks puzzled. ' What little fellow?' Following her gaze, he lights upon the halfling. 'Oh, the slip? He belongs the great and almighty Oz or some such ridiculous person. He is taking me to the Great Falls to find this Worsh character and allow me to convey my displeasure at this abominable state of affairs.'

Looking around Esfana, Alexite exclaims, 'Here now! Did I not hire several of you? Where are your worthless fellows? There was that tin man and that one with the mangy lion. Good Gods, I am reduced to only the one made of straw.' Seeing a vagabond urinating upon the cobblestones without apparent notice or regard for anyone else on the road, Alexite turns away and mutters, 'That will hardly turn the bricks yellow...'


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa and Blaze queitly fall into step behind the travelleing band.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )
Dirge Alexite Wintrish wrote:
Alexite turns at Esfana's words. 'Ah, there you are! I thought I had been abandoned to the scum and villians on these streets. I was nearly raped and murdered in your absence.' Giving Esfana a lascivious look, he reiterates, 'Yes, I could have been ravished...'

Esfana gives Alexite an ironically scared look, then, acting like a bad actress on purpose she says :”You were going to be raped!!!!?????? ?

She blinks feigning incredulity then keeps on “How sorry i'm; it must have been terrible, why i wasn't there to enjo....i mean to protect you
I assure you this won't happen again...at least not if i cannot be there to have some laugh


While walking down the crowded and utterly exotic streets of Ankar-Te you notice that Bobo knows quite alot of rat runs and shortcuts.
The Great Falls can't be far away now, since you begin to hear a deep roaring sound.

Great Falls

Knowledge Local DC 15:

The Great falls are used to transport the junk out of the city and even the bodies that are neither "used" nor buried in one of the few graveyards

Turning around to you Bobo observes

Yup, raping is a major problem in some districts...it can even happen to large males, my master once had a Shoanti barbarian on his table, by Pharasma, you wouldn't have wanted to see that body, I bet he went to the wrong troll party.
We will soon reach the Falls, my boss owns a small warehouse there, he sometimes uses it as shelter.

Only about 10 minutes later you go along the major river that flows through Kaer Maga and is "spring-fed" by the various sources of sewage in the city. About 300m in front of you it thunders down the cliff and relieves the city of its last night's junk.

Bobo points to a small warehouse without windows at the riverbank.

That's it, that's his warehouse!


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa leans forward and quietly whispers to the group.

"The fine assistant here should be first through the door, we wouldn't like to display bad manners by pushing in ahead, especially when we may be...unexpected"

Feigning a quick cough he addresses the small assistant.

"It would be rude of me to clomp my pet there through the shop with such dirty feet, is there a spot around the back I can clean him, and perhaps a second rear entrance of any sort?"

Roll:

Bluff - 1d20 ⇒ 20


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"Better be prepared this time"
Looking that her surroundings aren't much crowded, or at least waiting for the best time, Esfana readies sword and shield


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

You're right, Esfana, we both should guard Alexite. Maybe the troublemakers out of Mr. Worsh's shop are here.

Turning to Bobo

Would you please enter first? We don't want to unsettle your master with the intrusion of strangers in the case of that he knows of the happenings in his shop.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Looking around at his "bodyguards", Alexite harumphs, 'Come along, Barry. Let us find your master and redress his wrongs.' He moves up to the door and stops, looking to Barry then to the door and back again to Barry. Finally, in an impatient tone, he blurts out, 'These doors also do not open themselves.'


Overhearing your conversation Bobo grows more and more unsettled, hopping from one leg to the other and interferes:

Oh, eh, I can sense you had some problems with Mr. Worsh, eh? Maybe even some problems that could result in a...mhh fight?
In the case of an accidental death of my master - gods beware- I could get my freedom back...so...mhh maybe we could help along with that?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

'The door, Barry!' Alexite commands.


from the frying pan into the fire... mumbles Bobo I nearly wrote Barry :-) as he opens the door.

Instantly you recognize the familiar stench from the "Revive for a better Life". The warehouse is also full with materials needed to for the preparation of zombie bodies and several other crates and barrels. There is a large pile of soaking wet bodies next to you which emit a numbing odor.

Worsh stands at the opposite side of the room guarded by five of his zombie slaves.

He eyes you dangerously as you step in but does not say a word.

Mat


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

I forgot about the roll

Knowledge: local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

walking through the door and following the party from a fair distance was a rather youthful emaciated appearantly chelish-blooded woman of slight build whom had been studying the party. her most notable articles of clothing were her long white coat and her spectacles. she has a shoulder-bag over her left shoulder and an exotic black rabbit hanging out of one of the massive pockets of her seemingly loose coat. she had a highly inquisitive look on her face as if she were rather curious. as she approaches the party, she glances towards animator Worsh and announces. "Oh Great Animator, i am merely a wandering scholar from the Alkenstar National Organization of Science and History and i have come here from a long series of travels to review your notes. i am also sure you must have gotten my organization's letter. i'm sure i can share some information with you in return."

diplomacy check

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

bluff check to hide key details while making this diplomacy check

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

the order of the black rabbit tends to guise thier organization under the name of the Alkenstar National Organization of Science and History and we can say they sent him a letter and work from there. such a letter would also most likely be left fairly vague on purpose

Nox will Be in Square C9 when she makes her announcement.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa shoots a quick aside to Alexite...

"Seems like a stand-off, perhaps you might need to talk some sense into him... otherwise this might get untidy"

With that, he readies his sword defensively, whilst Blaze crouches ready.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Since combat has not started yet, but Esfana has nothing to say to the necromancer now, i'm waiting to know if i have to roll for initiative


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite rolls his eyes at the scene before him. Nonchalantly waving his hand at the necromancer, he exclaims, 'Oh, someone just kill the bugger already!'

Yay! I moved the plot forward.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

initiative

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Since the others are rolling
Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 14

If nothing else i broke the chain of natural "1"s


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

Reactive Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering) check to identify all notable traits about the architecture and construction of this complex

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

reactive perception check to notice the materials that make up the place

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

reactive sense motive check to see what Animator Worsh is up to

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Dirge Alexite Wintrish wrote:
Alexite rolls his eyes at the scene before him. Nonchalantly waving his hand at the necromancer, he exclaims, 'Oh, someone just kill the bugger already!'

Somewhat surprised that Alexite has taken the unusual step of killing over talking, Alcheringa briefly observes Bobo's body language to see if he will be a bystander or combatant as he readies to attack.

Rolls:

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Initiative - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Bobo looks like a weasel caught in a thunderstorm, eying you, then Worsh then again you.

Worsh raises his right hand palm facing you and says

I don't want to fight you...allowedly I misjudged your skills deeply. And I have to admit that your performance in my shop, killing five of my best bodyguards easily, impressed me. Iam most willing now to return your money and search for the information you wanted.

looking over to Nox he goes on

And yes my dear, we will surely find some time to discuss your questions once this...firece moment has passed.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Esfana tryies to look behind Worsh's words, she doesn't trust him
Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

Nox looks towards the party and then Worsh suggesting "maybe we can all discuss these issues over a pot of tea and a tray of biscuits. i find it to be much more suitable than pointless bloodshed. i beleive that we can come to a mutual understanding at least reasonably well. and i figure that it would be much easier to suggest this proposal before a bloody combat would have started. i am sure that, you, me, and those adventurers to my right could come to a nuetral middleground."

diplomacy check

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

may i suggest we ignore the fact that i rolled a 4 on the diplomacy check?


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Initiative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Torald moves 5ft forward to intercept potential charges.

Sense Motive on Worsh1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Loremistress Nox wrote:
may i suggest we ignore the fact that i rolled a 4 on the diplomacy check?

At this point I actually find it rather fitting...! :p

Alcheringa looks to his fellows to confirm whether to allow the treacherous Necromancer to continue talking, or whether they believe it's just another attempt to ambush them - he casts a minor incantation on himself.


Sense Motive DC 15:

From what you can tell Worsh seems to hide nothing, maybe he speaks the truth.

After Nox' statement Worsh seems somewhat relieved but still alert.

Thank you my dear, we should be all aware of the fact that a possible fight would cost at least some of your lifes and more important maybe even mine. So let's settle our little quarrel here and now. I will send Bobo to retrieve the data you need and we will depart as friends. I could even be a great asset to your cause in the future, couldn't I?

Bobo's gaze shifts from the necromancer to you and he whispers


As far as I know him, I think he really speaks the truth, he fears you. I can hardly judge your qualities but I do know that Worsh is tough, I've seen him taking down a pair of ogres who wanted to rob the shop once. So, mhh if you decide to take any actions, just inform me and I'll vanish in a second.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Esfana lowers her sword, still unsure.
"I guess if i want others to trust me, i have to trust them in return. Well mr. Worsh, i can understand you felt unsure regarding our research in your shop, and i believe mindless servants can be unreliable sometimes.Let's settle this peacefully, shall we?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

C***o, note to myself "stop rolling dice"


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

"Do you think we can have Bobo prepare refreshments while all 3 involved parties talk thier way into a solution? i beleive a peaceful solution might look good on the report once i send it to headmaster Dimitri. please, show me any research notes you have on your practice of reanimating the deceased. i'm sure you must keep at least a few written records." Nox says as she looks towards Worsh.


Worsh rubs his hand with glee and open relief.

Yes, yes we will have a look at some spells my little cutie, but not now. Firstly I have to make terms with the Iomedites and their friends.

Pointing at Bobo he goes on in a harsh tone

You heard the people you scumbag! Run back to the shop and get the latest ledger...and if you don't return in a tick I'll feed you to my more obedient servants. Off you go!

Bobo looks quite desperate as he turns to leave the warehouse

And bring biscuits and tea you bug of a slip!

Before we go on we should wait for Alexite's opinion on the matter I suggest


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

This chap still reeks of ambush; if it breaks out in discussion, Alcheringa and Blaze will loiter around E15 while Alcheringa apparently spends a few moments picking something out of Blazes fur. Trying to keep a bit of distance form the Necro and the party so if a spell goes off he wont be caught too close... and trying not to bump into zombies! he sure wont be eating their tea and biscuits.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Esfana too isn't going to have breakfast with what the necromancer offers


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite seems preoccupied with some trifling googaw on the shelf off to his right. After a long pause while everyone else is looking at him, he finally notices them. 'Hmm? What's that? Oh, have you managed to work things out? That is actually quite good as I am nearly worn out with all of this exertion.' Alexite pats his stomach. 'I am famished. What say we go get something to eat?'


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Whispering in Alexite's ears:
"Don't you think it would be dangerous to accept what someone like him offers to drink? What if we are drugged and imprisoned?"

"And don't have some weird delusions of yours about my being so close"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

As Esfana leans in to whisper in Alexite's ear, he reaches around to hold her at the waist. 'It is about time you came round...'

At her words, he arches his eyebrow. '...but I have so many delusions; how am I to keep you out of all of them?'

He then turns and gives her a sharp look. 'What do you mean accept something to drink? Have you not seen Barry searching for his inheritance far back in the depths of his nostrils? I will not touch anything that disgusting little slip has laid hands upon.' Alexite looks puzzled. 'Besides, I thought we were going to find some cozy little inn for food and a private room for you and I to share that not entirely unattractive emaciated she boy in the dress standing over there.'


During the time Bobo is away Worsh nervously paces up and down behind his zombies.
It takes about an hour until Bobo returns with bright red cheeks and without any biscuits nor tea.

Uh master, the ledger, it's lost uh I mean gone, it's not in the shop, someone must have taken it?!

Stammering out the last words he eyes Alexite.


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

Nox Looks towards Alexite and makes the following reply to him "if you do not find me completely unnatractive, then you must have some level of attraction to me somewhere in that mind of yours. if you want, i could give you a physical examination later. Appearance isn't the only important factor in such matters, there are others. " Nox says while trying to sound completely professional at the same time. placing a major emphasis on the words physical examination. she then minorly adjusts the fit of her labcoat which may as well have looked like a dress to a few other specific individuals in the room.

sense motive to see if Alexite is willing to take the "bait"

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

bluff check to pass the "Innuendo" to Alexite

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

i have a weekly appointment to attend in a few minutes, i'll be back in a few hours.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Zyren DM wrote:
Uh master, the ledger, it's lost uh I mean gone, it's not in the shop, someone must have taken it?!

Alcheringa is ignoring the carry on of the Humans, and instead pays close attention to the interplay between the master and the apprentice, trying to spot the lie (or truth) in the matter

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Noting the humans bizarre mating ritual is still playing out, and there being a new female seeking to apparently cement her postion with the buck of the group...

"At least the beasts leave their mating calls for when its safe to do so..."

Alcheringa gives a look of bemused bewilderment and eyes the Necromancer off closely.

"Well rattlesnake, your book is missing, you'd best start explaining what you DO know".

301 to 350 of 7,682 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.