Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


251 to 300 of 7,682 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Obviously flattered by Torald's words the necromancer shrugs and gets his heavy moneybag out.

Well, I think I have never made such a convenient agreement with any of your kind before. I'll go over to my shop in an instant and search for your Timodeus. Just give me ten minutes in advance and when you follow, I'll have all the necessary information right at hand.

Collecting the money he stroll off, out of the tavern.

[ooc]Time for some group discussion on your further procedure, I'll wait until Alexite and hopefully Randovich and Celina also had their share.[/b]


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Whispering to Torald "I hope you'll allow me to split the sum, i wouldn't like to let you pay the total off your pockets alone"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Give him five minutes only, if he is planning an ambush we catch him short, if he is speaking true we simply annoy him by being early"

With that, Alchering goes back to eating his apple whilst muttering to himself.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Zyren DM wrote:

The woman looks up and a wide - but partially toothless - grin spreads across her face. She turns around, just to see if you really meant her, then her smile becomes even wider.

Dear sir, I'd recommend the Garrivan 05, the bes' wine we serve. You mus' be new to Ankar Te, Ha'en't seen ye aroun' here.

'Well, good woman,...' Alexite turns at Torald's words and walks away from the bar without a backwards glance.

He watches the scene unfold and when the hideous little man leaves, he approaches the group. 'Well, that seems par for the course. A grotesquery making grotesqueries. I agree with this complete stranger, let's go with the old "my wrist hourglass broke and I thought ten minutes had already passed" routine.' Looking to the elf with the predeliction for felines, Alexite asks, 'Who are you?'


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Who am I...? Truly I have pondered this in my contemplations of the stars and the moon, and where we all truly fit in the great cosmic mystery...oh who amI?

I was at the Shiny Walking Stick, to see what leftovers might be free in their kitchen, or to trade labour for board, but whilst there was a feast to be had there was little spare work...but I have secured a luxurious hay loft as a room in exchange for freshening their food stocks...nature always provides"

"Turns out an Iomedian DID have some work and took me to the Temple to see a Sir Laval, who had a strange tale to tell of a missing person. He said he's sent others, and as I had seen your group leaving as I arrived, I knew who you were"

"So here I am, and there you are".

"A man who digs in filth simply to disturb the natural order of the wheel of life cannot be trusted to be anything other than untrustworthy. He is also smart, he knows his summons would be challenged by two Iomedians, so I'd not be surprised to find that five gold in the hands of hired thugs, thats what I would do."

He takes a fresh bite out of the crisp apple, and continues to regard you.[/i]


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"As long as you are here to help, and you aren't something so vicious-looking like the rest of this city you are welcome"

"I too think we should out time him and show ourselves there before time"


Pretty clever..while without the apropriate etiquette.

As you walk over to the necromancer's shop, you notice that the strange scene on the street has disappeared. The Sczarni bouncers are loudly debating the pro and cons of certain women and of the troll only a quite large puddle of blood is left which is already engrossed by two street dogs.

Entering the Revive for a better life is every inch as morbid as you expected. The air is heavy and scented with exotic, tropical inscences. The place is fully packed with chests and barrels that obviously contain bandages, oils and other things one might need when preparing human bodies.

Opposite of you is a stairwell that leads upstairs and you can see a door at the other side of the room which is still open. Several zombie slaves stand "guard" in the strange saleroom, but the necromancer is nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly one of the zombies grabs a large wooden club that rested at its feet and with a moaning sound staggers towards you - seems like he's the pack leader since the rest follows his example.

Initiative pls :-)

Battle Mat

Zombie Initiative:

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"How surprising"

Esfana gathers her spirit and hold thigh on her holy symbol "Iomedae, my Lady, i need your assistance now" she wispers.

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 1
c***o nice way to begin, a natural "1"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

I knew he was a rat!
The tall Elf prepares for battle, the cat hisses, flattens back its ears and crouches to engage the Zombies

Alcheringa - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Blaze - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

I thought animal companions acted in the same initiative as their masters

Depending on how the first round is going, Esfana will cast Virtue on herself or will channel to harm undead

And as a note of last, both as player and character, i don't use etiquette when dealing with necros


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Esfana Arantia wrote:
I thought animal companions acted in the same initiative as their masters

I agree, but I've seen it both ways - just to be sure/safe, I rolled twice :) I think the Companion should normally go just behind the master as he needs to use a free action to control it.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Intended Actions:

Alcheringa will move to H3 and engage Zombie G4.
Blaze will move to F5 to attack E5 (Also causing G4 to be 'flanked')
I am assuming Blaze cannot Charge as the line of advance is a bit crooked, and may otherwise provoke an AoO as it passes G4.

Rolls:

Alcheringa - Attacking G4
Attack - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 (Power Attack)
Damage - 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Blaze - Attacking E5
Attack - Bite 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
(Trip)- Hits CMD of1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

I had to know it, but it was worth a try. Now Iomedaes weather shall chastize him and his breed.

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Too much talking seems to slow me down, or Iomedae wants to tell her followers not to haggle with necromancers


Looks like Iomedites are a bit slow...I thought fighting undead would encourage you, but now...tstst :-)
Alcheringa, you were right, since there is no straight line to the zombie Blaze cannot charge.
And yes, animal companions use the same initiative count as their masters, when in the same fight.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite rolls his eyes at the sight of the advancing zombie. 'Oohh, shocking...'

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

I am unable to see the battlemat here at work, so I'll have to wait to post my action until I get home

Alexite was busy looking at Esfana's butt wiggle as she invoked Iomedae and ended up with a nat 1 on his init roll, too.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

This will teach you not to stare at my bottom i hope

And i hope also this beginning combat isn't going to be an example of how fast we'll be on initiative rolls :(


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Oh well hopefully I've put a good size dent in one, and the other is on the floor! If it goes to stand up Blaze will get an AoO on it too

rolls:

(Also note that Blaze should have only done 5 points on his initial hit, not 6)
In case -
AoO on standing Undead1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damage1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Iniative RD 1:

Alcheringa and Blaze 25
Zombies 10
Torald 5
Alexite 3
Esfana 1

Nimbly jumping over some crates and barrels Alcheringa sinks his curve blade deep into the zombie's side. Rotten bones break and the sound and emitting smell are most disgusting. Blaze cross sprints behind his master and claws deep in head and chest of a second zombie. The momentum of the attack and the weight of the cat force the zombie to go down in a furry chaos of paws and growls.

As the zombie tries to stand up the cat again paws at its head tearing of a nice chunk of what was once a handsome woman's face.

Staggering the zombie in E5 stands up

Zombie from F3 moves to I2 now flanking Alcheringa. Since zombies can only do one move or standard action, his turn ends there.
The zombie from J12 charges Torald-exception to the afore mentioned rule, charges are allowed for zombies.

Attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Last but not least the injured Zombie tries to take revenge on Alcheringa

Attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

New Mat


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Move action:Esfana moves behind the barrels on her left(K5)
Standard action:Channel Positive Energy 30ft radius

1d6 ⇒ 1HP healed to every ally

p***a p*****a i want new dice


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite immediately reaches for his rapier, but upon realizing these were zombies, he instead draws his dagger. At a thought, the blade seems to come alive with arcane power. He takes a step to the right and swipes at the zombie in front of him, disemboweling the foul creature, it's putrid guts pouring out from the obscene smile sliced into it's abdomen.

'That is how it is done, Iomedite.' Alexite triumphantly crows at Torald.

Rolls:

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 To know what it is and how best to hurt it (slashing weapon over piercing)
Dagger Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Slashing Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Move equivalent action to draw weapon. Swift action to activate arcane strike. Five foot step to put me into square K9. Standard action to attack.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Torald immediate Reaches for His Longsword and trys to ready his shield, but a little bit too slow for the Zombie. As the Zombie reaches him, he swipes with his sword at him, leaving a deep cut across the Zombie's chest.

Move Action: Draw Longsword
Standard Action: Attack Zombie J9 with Longsword1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

And i was presuming we had weapons/shields already readied,but effectively there were no reason to enter the shop weapons at hand


Short Wrapup of Rd. 1

After a crushing swing of one of the zombies which was favored by the distraction of having a second zombie in his back Alcheringa goes down seemingly unconscious. Only seconds later, he is able to regain his senses through the power of Iomedae , but now he is lying to the zombie's feet an easy target...
Meanwhile Torald and Alexite managed to cut down one of the undead abominations with two quick strikes.

The first seconds of combat cost our heroes nearly one of their party members, who is still in mortal danger, on the other hand they destroyed one of the necromancers minions...

New Mat

The zombie health bars are only your estimations of his condition-having no bar means no damage taken.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Despite being prone, Alcheringa thrusts his sword at the Zombie to his rear (I2) trying to dispatch it - hoping to kill it before attempting to stand up.

Rolls:

1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 4 = 13
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Looking like a frenzied housecat, Blaze bites at the same zombie that has already been put down once (E5), before turning and tearing into the back of the other flanked Zombie(G4) with vicious claws...

Rolls:

Bite (E5)1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
(Trip)1d20 ⇒ 7
Claw (G4)1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27
Damage1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Claw (G4)1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Damage1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


WOW

With a desperate but even more so courageous thrust, Alcheringa dispatches the zombie that towered over him, while his frenzied cat manages to trash one zombie with her claws to tiny bits and biting the other one that just stood up, its head off.

The dust settles and only heavy breathing reminds you that seconds ago your group got nearly anihilated. As the adrenaline slowly stops to pump through your veins you notice the street noises again...still the backdoor is open and nothing is heard from above.

nice first fight-and pretty quick.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"That was a bit...close"

Alcheringa staggers back to his feet and mutters an incantation over the heavy wound recieved by the Zombie

DM:

Cure Light Wounds
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Feeling much more refreshed, he regards the devastation around him with a satisfied smile, and gives Blaze a scratch behind the ear.

"A thanks also to Iomedae and her early interventions"


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"I would have liked to help more, but thanks to Iomedae it hasn't been necessary""

"But now i think we should better not being caught off-guard again"

Esfana readies shield and sword.

"How are you doing Torald? Do you need more healing?"


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

That wollt Be nice, Esfana. I'm wonderingwhere He fled. Upstairs or to the backyard.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"If he went out the back he probably kept going, we should search the rats nest first; upstairs is where we should go"

"We should not be surprised, I never believed he would play fairly, his kind never do"

Muttering an incantation, he readies to climb the stairs...

DM:

Cast Resistance on himself.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Esfana casts Cure Light Wounds on Torald

Spontaneous casting:sacrifices Shield of Faith
HP healed for Torald 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

F**KF**KF**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have to use another Channel Positive Energy too
HP healed to every ally in a 30ft radius 1d6 ⇒ 1

F**KF**KF**K
And another one :(
HP healed to every ally in a 30ft radius 1d6 ⇒ 1

Maybe Iomedae is angry with me? T_T


Weird dice you have :-(

Carefully sneaking up the stairs Alcheringa hears a click as one of the stairboards gives way. Three spikes burst through the board and threat to pierce his feet and shanks.

Reflex Save pls Alcheringa

Reflex Save DC 15 not passed:

Trap Attack

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

DM:

Save - 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 20
3 Ref + 1 Resistance.

"More treachery!"


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"Such seems to be our friend's way to fight his battle;Iomedae rightfully hates his kind. Are you all right Alcheringa?"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"There was a trap on the stairs, it appears to have missed my foot, but be wary on your climb"


After the vicious trap on the third step of the staircase, the rest of it seems safe or is just too rusted to work properly.
The first thing you notice of the first floor is the strange stench: It reminds you of rotten meat and indeed, the room is completely full of large tables on which body parts lie.

The room is only illuminated by 3 strange lanterns that emit green flickering light.
There are tables on which arms, legs, torsos etc. lie neatly arranged and one especially large table is reserved for "spare parts" which are hardly to recognize. Dark stains everywhere on the wooden floor and even on the walls augur badly.

The walls are lined with shelves of books and documents and open crates and barrels which contain the same strange tools of trade as the barrels downstairs.
The necromancer is nowhere to be seen and there aren't any more "intact" zombies, or more precisely: Nothing except you seems to be "alive".

Noteworthy is also a large table in the back of the room on which the upper half of a ogre-sized body lies. Arms and patches of skin have been stitched to the body and a human head of a blonde, bearded man.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Zyren DM wrote:
Arms and patches of skin have been stitched to the body and a human head of a blonde, bearded man.

"This place is an affront to the natural order"

noting the body...

"Hmm what did the missing one look like? Wasn't blonde and bearded eh?"


No one asked the Iomedae priests how the missing Timodeus looked like.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Hm, I don't know, but let's see, what we can find in his books

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )
Zyren DM wrote:
No one asked the Iomedae priests how the missing Timodeus looked like.

Usually when some one asks you to look for some one else, he should be the first one to tell you how he/she looks like:P

"Or maybe if there is some symbol, or pieces of armor with carvings, that give us some clues whether he is Timodeus or not"

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

I surrender, i won't roll a die any more :(


Skimming through the documents and books in the bookshelves Torald discovers quite alot of Volumes he can't decipher, though the illustrations inside, body parts and arcane symbols, hint at what they are about.
But there is one shlef that contains a large collection of business journals. Esulan has neatly written down which bodies he obtained when and what happened to them. Entrie look like that:

Falon Waverley Downmarket Zombie worker sold 75 GP 4. Calistril

The shelf seems to be some sort of Archive since the latest volume is already half a year old.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa starts looking for a piece of the Necromancers clothing or similar to give Blaze a scent for tracking,then, Alcheringa pauses to utter an incantation and starts scanning the room.

Detect magic


There are lots of things that bear the scent of the necromancer and blaze sniffs attentively at at a patch of black fabric.
You're sure the cat can follow the necromancer's trail now as long as its "undisguised" by other scents.

Minor magical auras can be found here and there on the bodies coming from oils of resistance to save the bodies from natural abrasion.

Just as you finished checking the room via the means of magic you hear someone calling from downstairs:

Ho! Mr. Worsh, sir? Are you here?

Alexite:

After you've finished your investigations a halfling enters the shop. His face is full of smut and he carries a box with tool in his left hand. His clothes are ragged and of poor quality.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Naybe I can help you searching for anything which points to Timodeus. The journals here end a year ago. There must be the actual journal somewhere.

Perception1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Even though your search was a really profound one, the latest journal ain't here. Maybe it's somewhere else.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

I guess we are waiting for Alexite

Hearing this newcomer from dowstairs, Esfana freezes, doubtful on what to do. For now she just stands still, trying to make as little noises as possible


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite looks to the diminuitive halfling with a bemused expression. 'You there. Are you Worsh's body servant? Worsh came to me highly recommended but judging by the slovenly state of his shop and wares, I begin to believe that I have been misled. The least you could do is offer me refreshment while I wait in this pigsty.'

Sorry for the delay. My video card went out last night and I had to wait till I came into work to post today. I can't even e-mail reliably right now. I'm off work tomorrow but hope to have the video card replaced, so there won't be too much delay.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"The latest journal is probably keeping your five pieces of gold company"

Hearing the voice come from downstairs, Alcheringa signals to his cat and they creep to the top of the staircase to ready an attack if Alexite gets into trouble...


The small and dirty figure tries to sweep some smut off his face and peeks around, obviously looking for Worsh.

I'm Bobo, servant of the Great Animater and sir I have to correct you, this shop is very well led and... His gaze freezes as he sees the pile of broken zombie bodies Alcheringa and Blaze left.

Oh my, oh my, Pharasma forbid, what happened here?

Pointing to Alexite

When did you arrive here? Have you seen what happened?


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alexite, looks like you will have to sneak the info out of the assistant - or I'll feed him to the cat :)


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

'Are you pointing your finger at me, slip? I'll have it cut off, you impertinent catamite!' Alexite removes his whip from its place on his belt and takes a step towards the halfling. 'You dare to put on airs and attempt to question your betters? This is how Worsh has trained his slaves to speak to potential customers? Come hither and explain yourself boy or I'll take those answers along with strips of flesh from your backside.'

251 to 300 of 7,682 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.