Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


51 to 100 of 7,682 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

After having dropped all of the burden on the room's floor, Esfana finally jumped on a real bed,and wept. It is only many minutes after this that she goes to have her bath;she will see after her soaked wet robes and whatever underwear she has under those after having had a meal and a long sleep.

When she walks downstairs, she has put on normal traveling shirt and skirt, along with soft boots and a short cloack. On her chest rests a holy simbol of Iomedae hanging from her neck ; a belt which ties the scabbard of her sword on her left hip completes her current outfit .
Now that her curves are less evident, she is a bit more at her ease amongst the others people in the common room. She left her long dark brown wavy hair loose, she is proud to have received the traits of the varisian people from her mother, infact her skin is also light brown.
She is beautiful, but she doesn't show it usually, especially now that, from the look of her face , she seems a girl that just wept all the tears in the whole Avistan.

Esfana call the serving girl that addressed her to her room, and ask how or where to clean and dry her other clothes, than she takes her seat, noticing now that she isn't alone at the table.

Well met” She just says, politely


Male Human, Keleshite Rogue 1

Raising a delicate eyebrow, the Keleshite nods gravely after a moment. "Not to worry, I understand." He reaches up to pat the girl's shoulder in a reassuring manner, as smile appears once more on his lips.

"I'll have a talk with him about manners," Kahir announces, rather proud of his own dashing heroic demeanor, what with rescuing a damsel in distress and all. "And then we'll see if there isn't an open room in that inn of yours. I just so happen to need a place to stay."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Kahir:

The girl's face now really lights up. "Will you really do that for me?" She touches your hand slightly..."But what is it what you would like in rturn?" Her expression suddenly turns somewhat seductive...

After that she leads you to a small building opposite the 3 storey frameworkhouse, which is the Shiny Walking Stick.

She points to a big brute guy who is just to enter the tavern to flee the rain. "That he is" Selene says.

no bolds letters :-)

Randovich:

The sounds of timid cattle and angry farmers fills the air and while most of the people you see are human some goblinoids are also to be seen. You drag through the crowd trying not to hurt someone or get hurt yourself. After about 300m of being pushed around you happen to stand in front of the "Shiny Walking Stick". A plate above the big front door of the 3-storey framework building bears the lettering "Where Newcomers to Kaer Maga are safe one more night". Nevertheless it's raining and quite cold outside and the warmth of a tavern's fireplace overly seductive.

Celina:

Check the first post for the common rumors about Kaer Maga

At last you reached it: Fabled Kaer Maga. It's every bit as impressive as you thought it would be. You really hope to meet your new family here soon.

what's the name of those people?

Here, in the northeastern corner of Kaer Maga, the gigantic stone wall that encircles the whole city is destroyed, as if millennias ago a titan has set his foot on it.
Some farmers you met about an hour ago told you that this place was called "Meatgate" and that it is the only entrance to the city. The name derives from the fact that here is as well the most important city gate as the place where farmers and shepherds sell their cattle to the city's inhabitants. The whole place is bustling with life and hundreds of people swirl through the area where still some parts of debris from the citywall lie around like relics of a long forgotten past.

Teris:

At last you reached it: Fabled Kaer Maga. It's every bit as impressive as you thought it would be.
Here, in the northeastern corner of Kaer Maga, the gigantic stone wall that encircles the whole city is destroyed, as if millennias ago a titan has set his foot on it.
Some farmers you met about an hour ago told you that this place was called "Meatgate" and that it is the only entrance to the city. The name derives from the fact that here is as well the most important city gate as the place where farmers and shepherds sell their cattle to the city's inhabitants. The whole place is bustling with life and hundreds of people swirl through the area where still some parts of debris from the citywall lie around like relics of a long forgotten past.


Male Half-Elf 1 Monk

Tired from the long journey, Teris sighs a breath of relief. Surely this magnificent city with such walls was inspired by Torag himself. Re-adjusting his back pack, Teris approached the gate and stopped to talk to any present guard or person who looks like they know what they are doing.

"Excuse me good sir, I am a humble pilgrim that has just reached this fine city" Teris said politely. "Would you know where I can find a place to rest my weary feet, and eat some warm cooked food? For you see I have been traveling for days and eating not but trail rations."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Her husband-to-be is Andrei, of the Silviu family.
Celina wandered through the crowd, her steps those of a dancer as she hummed a tune. A brilliant smile flashed across her face anytime anyone got too close, and she twirled away, the bangles on her wrists and bells at her ankles. That smile was as much a weapon as the dagger at her belt. Coupled with her dancer's frame and she slipped by, like water around rock.

She spoke to a few people as she moved through the Meatgate, her beauty and charm having a stronger effect than greasing palms with silver. Perhaps an inn where she could rest, and people wouldn't bother a Varisian.

Diplomacy Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

DM:
Andrei is a talented thief and performer. If he was a proper NPC, he'd either be a Bard or an Expert, I think.


Teris:

The farmer you asked raises an eyebrow, but soon his face lightens up.

"Sure m' friend, the Shiny Walking Stick is just about 200 yards in this direction."

with that said he points to a 3-storey framework building behind the gap in the massive city walls.

Celina:

Celina surely made an impression as she wanders through the crows, not being dragged around, since the people really watch their step, not to interfere with her movements. About 250 yards beyond Meatgate she finds a 3-storey framework building, which a plate above the door classifies as an inn with the name "The Shiny Walking Stick".


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

Randovich looks nervously at the inn. He's not too fond of crowds these days, but he's also hungry, and the prospect of a real bed is more than he can pass u. Very familiar with pickpockets and having heard legends of the scruples in cities such as this, he cluthes his coin purse tightly and steps inside.


Randovich:

The room behind the door is about 2.5m high and the whole interior is made of dark wood. A smell of beer and wine lingers in the air and from the kitchen behind the bar which is opposite of you, you hear busy cooking noises.
Next to the door sits a hulkish figure on a footstool - obviously the bouncer - who greets you with a short grunt, his cloak is still soaking wet, he seemed to have stayed outside most of the day by now.

There are about 12 tables in the room of which three are occupied.

Confer to the descriptions of Torald, Esfana and Alexite, they are the only guests at the moment

Behind the bar two young, quite attractive, wenches polish tankards and fill drinks.


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

The young Varisian seems to shrink into himself as he moves across the room towards the bar counter. He works very hard not to meet anyone's gaze, even staring down at the counter as he addresses one of the barmaids in what is little more than a whisper.

"How much is it for a room?"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Esfana Arantia wrote:
Well met” She just says, politely

'Not yet we aren't.' So saying Alexite rises from his seat and gives a small bow. 'I am Alexite Wintrish, traveler from afar. Who might you be?'


Randovich:

One of the girls behind the bar smiles courteously at you and puts the rag away she used for cleaning the tankards.

You don't think the pretty thing is much older than 16, she has thick brown hair bound together to a single braid, hazel eyes and still some childish features in her face.

"Welcome to the Shiny Walking Stick m'lord. Rooms are 3 silver pieces per night, including a cup of stew and a pint of cold beer."


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

All hail, I'm pleased to see another servant of Iomedae in this doubtful city. My name is Torald Othric of Griffnstone but Torald will do. I don'T insist in formal requirements. I'm a wanderer from Vigil.

My description is now included in the profile


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

Randovich looks over his coins and immediately decides he can afford 3 pieces of silver. He places three coins onto the counter.


Randovich:

You can't help but overhear the converstaion behind you.

"M'lord, here is the key for room number 7, it's the fourth door on the left in the hallway on the second floor. The stairs are over there."

She points to the other side of the room.


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

He offers a hasty nod in thanks to the barmaid, then collects his stew and ale before making his way to the table were everyone seems to be congregating. He simply stands behind a chair for several moments, eyes trained keenly on his feet, then finally looks up, holding out his glass.
"A mug of ale for the privelage to join you?"


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Will post later tonight or tomorrow


A more detailed description will be in my profile by my next post.

Entering the inn, Celina's gazed passed over the room as she stood in the doorway. Those who glanced at her would be immediately struck by her beauty. Her smooth olive skin and lithe dancer's frame, coupled with her dark eyes and hair, would no doubt make her the object of desire for most of them men, and a few women to boot, while the rest would be jealous.

Her dress flowed suggestively as she stepped into the inn and made her way to the bar, her movements causing the bells at her ankles and the bangles on her wrists to shime softly.

She smiled at the barmaids, an open, friendly smile. "Hello. Would you happen to have a room available for a weary traveler?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male Half-Elf 1 Monk

Teris smiles kindly to the farmer "Thank you kind sir for helping a weary traveler, surely the blessings and protection of Torag will fall upon you." he said happily. With a simple bow Teris walked off straight towards the Shiny Walking Stick, thoughts of resting his feet and eating warm food flowing through him mind. During his walk he hums a cheerful hymn to Torag.

knowledge religion check for an appropriate hymn 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

perform check for quality of my humming 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Celina:

The room behind the door is about 2.5m high and the whole interior is made of dark wood. A smell of beer and wine lingers in the air and from the kitchen behind the bar which is opposite of you, you hear busy cooking noises.
Next to the door sits a hulkish figure on a footstool - obviously the bouncer - who greets you with a short grunt, his cloak is still soaking wet, he seemed to have stayed outside most of the day by now.

There are about 12 tables in the room of which one is occupied by a group of travellers.

Confer to the descriptions of Torald, Esfana, Randovich and Alexite, they are the only guests at the moment

Behind the bar two young, quite attractive, wenches polish tankards and fill drinks.

The girl behind the bar looks up and smiles courteously at you.

"Sure m'lady, here is the key for room number 9, it's the fifth door on the left in the hallway on the second floor. The stairs are over there. It's three coins of shiny silver per night and includes a cup of stew and an pint of cold beer."

She points to the other side of the room.

Teris:

While most passers-by don't seem to enjoy your song some greet you friendly.
Finally you open the door of the inn to get out of the rain and give your legs a lil rest.

The room behind the door is about 2.5m high and the whole interior is made of dark wood. A smell of beer and wine lingers in the air and from the kitchen behind the bar which is opposite of you, you hear busy cooking noises.
Next to the door sits a hulkish figure on a footstool - obviously the bouncer - who greets you with a short grunt, his cloak is still soaking wet, he seemed to have stayed outside most of the day by now.

There are about 12 tables in the room of which one is occupied by a group of travellers. Besides them, a beautiful lady is standing at the bar.

Confer to the descriptions of Torald, Esfana, Randovich and Alexite, they are the only guests at the moment

Behind the bar two young, quite attractive, wenches polish tankards and fill drinks.


Male Half-Elf 1 Monk

Teris nods politely to everyone as he enters quietly, ending his humming. Approaching the bar, he lets his heavy back pack hit the floor with a soft "thud".

"Pardon me kind lady, but I am a weary traveler in dire need of a place to prop up my feet and eat some warm food, surely you can deliver me from this state of dispair" He says, voice full of mirth and kindness.

diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Looking over at the table, he sees the other travelers "Blessed day that the gods give us rain for the crops is it not? Though I hope not to come down with a fever, I do tend to get sick easily..." he says trailing off looking back at the women behind the bar.

Teris is soaking wet, otherwise is exactly as described in his profile, his back pack looks packed to the brim.


Teris:

"Sure m'lord, rooms are 3 silver pieces per night and include a cup of stew and pint of cold beer. You can have room number 10, it's the fifth door on the right in the hallway on the second floor."

She points to the other side of the room: "There are the stairs"


Male Half-Elf 1 Monk

"Ah thank you, that sounds perfect" Teris said fishing through his stuff until he produced 3 silver coins. "I'll go ahead and get that stew now if you don't mind."

Setting his pack down next to the table where the others sat, Teris looks to the group "Do you mind if another traveler joins you while I eat the stew? I'm rather not used to this whole traveling alone business." He said with a smile.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )
Dirge Alexite Wintrish wrote:


'Not yet we aren't.' So saying Alexite rises from his seat and gives a small bow. 'I am Alexite Wintrish, traveler from afar. Who might you be?'

At first Esfana does not answer,her mind elsewhere and her dark black eyes on her ale. She takes a sip and drops the mug; and then she realizes "Please, you have to

forgive my attitude,i've been quite absent-minded lately.
I'm Esfana Arantia of Vellumis,from Lastwall.
Seems like the table got crowded while i was elsewhere.
Welcome all
"


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )
Torald Othric of Griffonstone wrote:

All hail, I'm pleased to see another servant of Iomedae in this doubtful city. My name is Torald Othric of Griffnstone but Torald will do. I don'T insist in formal requirements. I'm a wanderer from Vigil.

"Sir Torald, it's a honor"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Randovich wrote:

He offers a hasty nod in thanks to the barmaid, then collects his stew and ale before making his way to the table were everyone seems to be congregating. He simply stands behind a chair for several moments, eyes trained keenly on his feet, then finally looks up, holding out his glass.

"A mug of ale for the privelage to join you?"

Alexite looks up with a grin, 'I'll not pass up that offer. Come sit down and join us. I am Alexite Wintrish, roving bard.' Motioning first to the quiet woman then to other Iomedaite, 'This quiet young woman is apparently a follower of Iomedae. This man is Torald Othric of Griffonstone, another follower of Iomedae. He prefers informal introductions, has an innate ability to spot his fellow adherents and, I suspect, he may also like long walks on the beach at sunset. You are?'


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

Randovich finally sits with a deep sigh and indulges himself in his stew for several moments before offering a response. He looks up slightly, but his gaze never rises to eye-level, and tangled strands of black hair partialy obscure his boyish face.
"I'm Randovich. I've... I've been traveling for a few days, seeking, um... help."
He looks around nervously before continuing.
"I'm worried I carry a curse in me, or a strange power. Whatever it is, it's not something I want, and I need to find someone who can rid me of it."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Randovich wrote:

Randovich finally sits with a deep sigh and indulges himself in his stew for several moments before offering a response. He looks up slightly, but his gaze never rises to eye-level, and tangled strands of black hair partialy obscure his boyish face.

"I'm Randovich. I've... I've been traveling for a few days, seeking, um... help."
He looks around nervously before continuing.
"I'm worried I carry a curse in me, or a strange power. Whatever it is, it's not something I want, and I need to find someone who can rid me of it."

Alexite's face lights up at Radovich's confession. 'Oh, do tell! This could be a great story. What is this shadowy curse holding grip to your imperiled soul?'


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"Hope my being quiet isn't a problem;i'm normally not like this. It's just that....things.....happened,and now i'm thousands of miles from home against my will
in a city unknown to me,on my own for the first time and....
But listen to me,i must really sound pathetic.My lady wants her servants to be strong
"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Esfana Arantia wrote:

"Hope my being quiet isn't a problem;i'm normally not like this. It's just that....things.....happened,and now i'm thousands of miles from home against my will

in a city unknown to me,on my own for the first time and....
But listen to me,i must really sound pathetic.My lady wants her servants to be strong
"

Whipping his head around to Esfana, Alexite gives her a curious look. 'Are you cursed, too?' Glancing to Torald, he exclaims, 'What's your curse, Torald? Don't disappoint me by just happening to be here. You must possess some curse, an evil eye, excess body hair, something!'


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

He frowns as he looks to Esfana
"Are such hardships common? I've not been out of the caravan long, but the world off the road so far seems a bleak place. Whatever circumstances brought you to this juncture, I hope you are able to transcend them. I offer my condolences, for what they're worth. As for own problems, I've done... strange things."
Randovich cups his hands before him and a quartet of colorful glowing globes appear above them, swirling about each other and sending out soft pulses of vibrant colors as their light dances across the table.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Alexite's comment causes Esfana to give a slight smile,for a moment she seems to give in a laughter "HMMF! No really, nothing serious,but you looks like quite the entertainer; and i need to forget sadness"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Randovich wrote:

He frowns as he looks to Esfana

"...As for own problems, I've done... strange things."
Randovich cups his hands before him and a quartet of colorful glowing globes appear above them, swirling about each other and sending out soft pulses of vibrant colors as their light dances across the table.

Alexite opens his mouth to ask if the strange things involved farm animaals, then promptly shuts his mouth as the glowing lights appear. 'You can cast dancing lights, great. Let's get back to this fascinating curse you labor under. Are you a lycanthrope? Do you go on murderous rampages? Is it painful?'


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

All of the lights flash bright red for a moment before vanishing. Randovich looks up, a hint of fear showing in his eyes.
That's not normal! I could never do anything like that before! And that's not all I've done. I can do things that... well, that hurt people."
He trails off and looks back down to the table.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Randovich wrote:

All of the lights flash bright red for a moment before vanishing. Randovich looks up, a hint of fear showing in his eyes.

That's not normal! I could never do anything like that before! And that's not all I've done. I can do things that... well, that hurt people."
He trails off and looks back down to the table.

Alexite looks puzzled. 'What's so weird about being able to cast a couple of cantrips?' So saying he holds out his hand palm up. It is empty. He closes his hand and reopening it a copper piece rests in the center of his palm. With a wave of his hand, and a mutter, a bright light springs forth from the copper piece. 'It's a parlor trick, lad. Nothing to it.' Looking Randovich up and down, he remarks, 'You look varisian. I thought every third varisian was a sorcerer. Didn't any of your szcarni kin explain this to you?'


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

The young Varisian gives a nod and a shrug - all in all a rather clumsy gesture.
"I'm not from the Szcarni, by yes, we had a few people with such abilities, but their magic only happened when they beckoned it forth. Besides, I've never had such skills before. Three days ago, things just started happening."
He regards the glowing coin for a moment.
"You seem to have a firm grasp on your own abilities."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Randovich wrote:

The young Varisian gives a nod and a shrug - all in all a rather clumsy gesture.

"I'm not from the Szcarni, by yes, we had a few people with such abilities, but their magic only happened when they beckoned it forth. Besides, I've never had such skills before. Three days ago, things just started happening."
He regards the glowing coin for a moment.
"You seem to have a firm grasp on your own abilities."

Arcing one of his high eyebrows impossibly far, Alexite gives a smirk. 'This is something any child can learn. You have expressed a talent for little motes of light that dance at your command. The question is, where your talents lie. Is your talent a sorcerous manifestation of your blood? Does your talent come from an innate ability to imbue your performance with something extra? There are rumors that other sources of arcane might exist, pacts with demons, etc. Persisting in his arched look, he asks, 'Which one are you?'


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

He shakes his head. "Whatever the source of these abilities, I don't want them. I need to find someone who can excise them from me."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Randovich wrote:
He shakes his head. "Whatever the source of these abilities, I don't want them. I need to find someone who can excise them from me."

'Whatever for? What are these other things you did?'


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

Randovich looks away and slouches as he finishes off his stew, saying nothing more on the topic.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Esfana Arantia wrote:
Alexite's comment causes Esfana to give a slight smile,for a moment she seems to give in a laughter "HMMF! No really, nothing serious,but you looks like quite the entertainer; and i need to forget sadness"

Glancing back from Randovich to give her his most rakish grin, Alexite tells Esfana, 'I accept your challenge, my beautiful Lastwallian Iomedite. Tell me all about your troubles, rather let's stick with calling it a curse as I really am enjoying the air of mystery everyone has adopted.' He continues with a wink, 'Here I thought I would be the performer. How ever am I to compete with such sad, tragic beauty?' Putting his elbows on the table and placing his head into his hands, he looks longingly to Esfana, 'Give up your pain to me, milady.'


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Celina Narcizi wrote:

Entering the inn, Celina's gazed passed over the room as she stood in the doorway. Those who glanced at her would be immediately struck by her beauty. Her smooth olive skin and lithe dancer's frame, coupled with her dark eyes and hair, would no doubt make her the object of desire for most of them men, and a few women to boot, while the rest would be jealous.

Her dress flowed suggestively as she stepped into the inn and made her way to the bar, her movements causing the bells at her ankles and the bangles on her wrists to shime softly.

Oh, honey... You just found where Kaer Maga is housing all the beautful people. You're only blending into the crowd here.

After a few minutes speaking with Esfana, Torald and Randovich, Alexite hears the door open and sees another varisian enter the inn.

GM:
Hmm, another pretty face. I wonder what her dark secret will turn out to be? My, but the screams I'd like to elicite from all of them! I may owe that boy Christien another few copper for his apparently excellent taste in unseen hostelry.

Sparing the newcomer a glance over his shoulder, Alexite sees all her effort at getting the rooom's attention. He smirks, giving her a "I'm just as pretty as you" look then turns back to the conversation.

'Well, Randovich, it seems your sister's arrived. Or is she your cousin?' Alexite asks, then takes a sharp breath and melodramatically adds in a stage whisper, 'Or could she be both?' Giving a wink to show he only jests, Alexite remarks, 'While she's not as beautiful as you, my boy, she is very pretty.' Sudden inspiration flashes on Alexite's face. 'Quick! Before she gets to us, what's her curse, do you think?'


Post coming after work. Try not to jump to far ahead. I'd like to jump in on the discussion of Randovich's curse...


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Teris Menolas wrote:
Setting his pack down next to the table where the others sat, Teris looks to the group "Do you mind if another traveler joins you while I eat the stew? I'm rather not used to this whole traveling alone business." He said with a smile.

Alexite looks up at the stranger with a startled expression. 'Where did you come from? You just appeared out of nowhere like a "slip".'

Giving him an up and down appraisal, he comments, 'I guess those sailors weren't pulling one over on me when they said "Any port in a storm." Well, come to think of it, I guess they were!' He laughs, his rich voice exuding warmth.


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

Randovich offers a derisive snort in spite of morose fashion and mutters to the air. "Perhaps I should not be so eager to offer ale to strangers. A pint in their blood, and they play as much boor as the rapscallions they look down upon."
His eyes turn up to Teris and he gestures to a seat.
"By all means be seated, my good "slip." Though leave your sympathies at the door. It seems that in this establishment, to mock the downtrodden is the proper form."


I won't go on until your conversation settled any everyone had his share in the "get to know" talks

Alexite:

Seems like Christien was more influenced by the Dark Prince than he ever imagined...but maybe that explains the strange dreams he had during the last nights.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

GM:

Hmmm... I can only hope that Alexite runs into him again.


"I would prefer wine, if you have it." She said to the barmaid, sliding her coins onto the bar with an unconscious flourish and smiling at her again.

Celina heard the discussion of sorcerous power quite clearly, as well as noting the attention of the Chelaxian man at the table. Not one to let a (however distant) family member suffer needlessly, she made her way over to the table, her steps as measured as they were graceful.

"Kaerol, shyraes. Tae si vyr caer o eil vyraes o." She said to her disraught kin in their native tongue. "Magic is nothing to fear, I promise you this. But where are your family? You are young to be sent to another family, no?"

Those who speak Varisian:

Greetings, brother. May the road keep you and protect you.

Randovich:
What family are you from? If it was the Silviu family, we would have a solid hook into each other, as Celina is set to be married to Andrei, the eldest Silviu child. A possible relative of yours? Also, is Randovich wearing his family scarf?


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

F**K i'm stuck from going back home because of the f*****g snow and only have this phone to post but not easy. Dunno when things will return to normality


Here's hoping you can make it back soon!


I just returned home from the snow...brr, good luck to you Davide

Celina:
Wine is an additional 3 Copper pieces.

As the afternoon goes by, some more customers enter the room and sit down at the various tables. The fireplace is lit and aromatic smells pour out from the kitchen.

The bouncer retook his place in front of the door, though the rain seems to have gotten a little bit stronger during the last 3 hours.

Anyone wants another drink?

51 to 100 of 7,682 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.