Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


851 to 900 of 7,682 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Well we know our goal is beneath the Temple, in the sewers, so it makes sense just to pass through and head in - I see no value in haunting the temple any longer than needed, thus my direct suggestion"

Alcheringa spends a bit of time studying the new stranger, appraising and measuring his worth. After a breif study, he hands Thorne an apple. He then shares a gaze with the large black great cat.

"I wonder Blaze, will this man be more representative of his human nature, or will his dark half dominate?"

The big cat simply stares back at him.

"Yes very true, I agree also, good point"


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"If Sir Laval ,i assume he is the boss you are talking of, sent you you are welcome."

"Now for the matter at hand,have we come to a conclusion? My skills are of no use here, so i'm afraid i'll have to rely on Alexite and Alcheringa"


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

With a nod towards the elf, Thorne takes a bite out of the apple.
Local Knowledge to know if there is a sewer entrance nearby.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
"*Munch* Kinda gonna be hard ta git in and under tha' Temple. *Munch* And Im not knowing that thar's another opening nearby. Ya know a body in thar can *Munch* git us in? Any handle we can *Munch* put some parlage on? Me I kin git in, but no chance *Munch-Gulp* to bring yas along. *Belch*" A small sulfurous wisp of smoke escapes Thorne's lips. With a satisfied grin Thorne adds, "Ahhh thankya for ya kindness Sir Elf. That was jest wha' tha' sawbones ordard!"
"Only otha' thang we can look it, would to be find plans or a knowling man if ya git ma drift, to show us tha way under. Now Mebbe I know such a gent and mebbe I dant - but I kin find out. Oh an Missy, yah he be tha Gent who sent me to yas."

Dm Zyren:
Would I have any contact that could get us plans or at least show us a way in? The Knowledge Local could actually represent my resources in this area, so Im happy to keep with that as a result even if it isn't sufficent


Thorne:

Amongst the beggars that "besiege" the temple is one of your contacts. His name is Maddy, a middle aged former baker who lost all his money some years ago in some black market deals.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Alcheringa wrote:
"Well we know our goal is beneath the Temple, in the sewers, so it makes sense just to pass through and head in - I see no value in haunting the temple any longer than needed, thus my direct suggestion"

Alexite pointedly stares at the elf. 'Yes, let's meander into a temple that demands their priestesses remain pure. Entrance should be easy enough.'

Looking over the group he says, 'A priestess and paladin of Iomedae in all their holy symboled glory. That should elicit no questions. A grungy elf with a mountain lion.' He looks around the plaza. 'No, that's not of place.' A glance at the wizard, 'Surprisingly, you would have the easiest time gaining entrance, however; your incessant whining will neatly counteract that advantage.' Regarding himself, Alexite waves his hands past his figure. 'Even I would need a disguise. They are not about to let a man, no matter how fine he looks and dresses, enter into the sanctum sanctorum and risk the ravishment of their high holy women.' Visibly cringing at the odor coming off the stranger, he motions at him, 'Need I go on?'


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Hmmm well either you work out how to make it happen your way or I make it happen my way" He looks fixedly and agitated at the temple grounds... like a cat trying to work out how to get at the tasty contents of a mousehole.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"So we'll be doomed for good.Maybe it is better i try to find a diplomatic approach?"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

'We could always try disguises first.' Regarding the stranger, he quickly adds, 'The term "disguises" now also includes a bath.'


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )
Dirge Alexite Wintrish wrote:
'We could always try disguises first.' Regarding the stranger, he quickly adds, 'The term "disguises" now also includes a bath.'

"I don't want to know what disguise you have in mind for me"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Dirge Alexite Wintrish wrote:
'The term "disguises" now also includes a bath.'

"Don't look at me, I preen and wash daily! Stops predators having a good scent to track. I suspect Thorne as a fellow hunter is onto something... perhaps the rabbit warren has another entrance?"


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

"heh. As luck has it I spy one or' me relatives like, waiting by tha Temple. Maybbe if I show 'im a kindness 'e might likewise return tha favour." Turning to Alexite and clapping him good naturedly on the shoulder Thorne adds, " And doen' ya worry. 'f me man come through ya won't be needing that bath you keep talking about. Do me a kindness and just wait 'ere eh?"
Pushing Alexite aside he then heads over towards the beggar.

DM Zyren:

Roll to pick pocket some coins or the money pouch(Slight of hand) off Alexite 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

As Thorne approaches Maddy he flips one of Alexites gold coins into his beggar bowl. "Maddy me lad, I's be wanting to get some info from ye regarding the sewers around here like. Ya'd be getting tha coin's sister should ya come up with tha goods. Me buckos an' me be wanting to git under tha temple like, in tha' sewers savvy? We's looking fer someone under thar that's done some mighty grief to them and to our bossman Mr X ? Tha temple aint our interest, you 'ave me gentleman's word on it.

Get Info:
Dropping another of Alexite's coins in the bowl, Thorne says "Me T'anks fur the lead Maddy, here's tha sister like I promised. Eat well tonight."

No Help:
Looking disappointed Thorne sighs at Maddy's reply, " Ah Maddy, Maddy. Ya's gone and disappointed me. Still - deal's a deal so yah get's to keep tha' coin"

Looking around for a streetwise urchin (likely one of his guildies) he motions the boy to him. Pressing another of Alexite's gold coins into the boys palm he instructs him the following "Listen lad I's want yas to circle round tha crowd all swift like, until ya's standing behind that Popinjay back there with tha red feather in 'is 'at. When tha's there I'lls call out like 'sif I've made ya taking tha' mark fer his pouch. Youse vamoose and get lost. I'll handle 'em all sly like ok? No harm no foul, comprende?

After spending some time with the beggar Thorne returns to the group.
" Well me lads and lasses seems like me acquaintance had this ta say ... HEY! Ya little rodent!!! Gimmie tha'!" With a swift motion Thorne steps past Alexite to aim a mighty kick at a young street urchin who appears to be intent on making off with something from him. The kick misses and momentarily causes Thorne to stumble between the party and the boy. The boy makes off like a rocket dodging and weaving through the crowd and quickly disappearing in the turmoil.
Picking himself up and dusting himself off Thorne looks down in surprise at the money pouch. "Oi! Fancy pants! This belong ta you?" he asks of Alexite while motioning at the pouch with his foot. "Seems our little thief had his eyes on it - still he dropped it so its all good. Now were was I's?"


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

i guess i shall volunteer to enter, as you said i would have the easiest time. i'm sure fellow scholars shouldn't have too much enmity for one another. i will try my best to suppress my "whining."

she looks towards the rustic elf,

Alcheringa, will you and Blaze accompany me as bodyguards and escorts on the way? and as witnesses to any deal we make. your intuition will best compliment my intellect.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Loremistress Nox wrote:
Alcheringa, will you and Blaze accompany me as bodyguards and escorts on the way? and as witnesses to any deal we make. your intuition will best compliment my intellect.

"It would be my pleasure... I'll leave the talking up to you, it would be best to maintain my air of the exotic as long as possible - they will be at a disadvantage in negotiations as they would be less able to discern my motives"


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

I thank you, wise elder.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Esfana looked the show Thorne puts up without really understanding its purpose,then dismissed her thoughts.
"I would like to follow too, we other girls must help each other Nox.And i wouldn't like to be here when Alexite will have had us hurt or imprisoned"


Thorne:

Maddy scratches his forehead and answers

Yo, me old friend six fingers Thorne! Long time no see, huh? An entrance to de sewers? At de back of da temple...can' miss it buddy.

The rest of your little performance works well unless Alexite beats your pick pockets with his perception...which I doubt.

Alexite Perception DC 28:

You notice that Thorne stole your puch as he bumped into you.

Alcheringa, Esfana and Nox make their way to the temple. As you reach the broad stairway that leads directly to the pyramid you wonder how this could ever be an entrance, since it ends at the solid surface of the structure. Still wondering a bald man wearing one of the white tunics approaches you. He has several gold teeth and large golden earrings but no weapons or armor donned.

The blessings of the Child Godess be with you unknown friends. Do you wish to vivist the temple to make a donation?


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

I think Torald would follow Esfana, but we would have to wait for him to post his actions


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Yes I follow Esfana.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

"As man and women of faith as you, we are always interested in visiting temples of other deities.Can we take a look inside? Of course we'll donate whatever you think a fair donation is"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Liberty's Edge

Dm Zyren:
Nope its not possible for him to beat it even with a take 20. He would need at least 3 people helping him just to do that :)

Thorne looks up at the group who have departed to the stairway.
"Oi me mates! I dain't think tha yonder holy man woul' let me in too. But happenstance has showered me wit good fortune like, should we choose an alternate course today. Plus I cain't see them allowing yon beastie in to their ground either ..."


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Big Game Hunter wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

" But happenstance has showered me wit good fortune like, should we choose an alternate course today."

"Look Blaze, he is a Hunter, seems he found another rabbit hole..."


The bald follower of the Child Godess eyes you scrutinizingly, then nods

Dear child of...the Inheritor I guess, of course you and your armed comapnion are allowed to enter, but what about the rest of your group, are they pious people, too?


Female Chelexian Transmuter (Ban illusion/enchantment)

Nox glances as she tells the bald male follower. I am a scholar fromn Alkenstar and a follower of the master of masters. i chant some sutras every sunday night in an attempt to seek enlightenment and though i may not be a priest in his faith. i work to perfect my mind as the commandments of Irori himself say i should do.


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

Upon hearing the baldpate's words Thorne laughs out aloud. "Pious? Yas tell me exactly wot yas mean? Man do's I believ in tha afterlife - Magic sky faires looking after us, judging us? Lookit me! How's ya think I gots 'ere?", holding up his 12 fingers, "Trust mes 'oly man I probably have more faith in me finger about whats 'ereafter than yas gots in all ya well fed booty! Ya wants pious - yas got me 'ere as proof!"
Unskilled Diplomacy roll : 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
yes Im ugly and uncouth and disturbing - I hope I don't queer it for everyone else but playing who I am


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Thorne Stryke wrote:

Unskilled Diplomacy roll : d20 -2

yes Im ugly and uncouth and disturbing - I hope I don't queer it for everyone else but playing who I am

And as much as he is normally a fair bit reserved, the surprised calculated look of impending doom is written broadly on Alcheringas face, even with his detatched sense of propriety he can tell this is not going to end well...


The bald man eyes Thorne very very long and austerely, then he looks over to the pyramid and says

The ways of the Child Godess force all her followers to show mercy to those who wander in the dark. You all are allowed to enter, follow me.

He leads you up the stairwell to the solid bronze surface of the pyramid. There he stops, concentrates and suddenly the pyramid's wall begins to shimmer like hot air and vanishes - opening a door-sized portal.

The inner temple lies ahead, don't dare to misbehave in any way.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite picks up his coin pouch. Eyeing the strange man suspiciously, he tucks the pouch into his doublet. 'Thank you.'

At Esfana's words, he looks sharply. 'Hurt or imprisoned? I am the injured party.'

Oh, well. I guess I'll follow along, too.

Alexite follows the rest of the group into the temple.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

To Alexite
<whispers> "Let's start to look for a way down;but i don't yet get why we have to do so by sneaking around, instead of asking directly"


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

Thorne follows the group up keeping his eyes open for any sign of Holy retribution for his fiendish side ...


The interior of the temple of the Child Godess is startling: There are no walls beside the outer walls of the pyramid and everything is made of bronze, brass, copper and red gold. Light falls inside the pyramid through a hole in the tip of the structure which lies directly under a gap in the ceiling of Ankar Te.
The incoming light is reflected by a complex arrangements of focussing mirrors and travels through the whole interior room in thick rays.

Lots of statues graze the room, all depicting blindfolded young women at the edge of maturity. There are about one hundred believers around you, praying to one of the statuettes, singing, dancing or debating.

In the four corners of the room are smaller pyramids guarded by men armed with strange orientally looking weapons (khopeshs).

There are no obvious ways to enter the basement or cellars.


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

Thorne looks around paying particular attention to the pillars and statues as the party passes them by.
Whistling loudly in appreciation Thorne exclaims "Nice decor like - tis very reminiscent of Lord Dispater's Entry 'all dow' on tha' Sixth circle o' you know where ..."

DM Zyren:
If you could be so kind as to make a perception roll for me to see if I can spot any secret doors set in the pillars or foot of the status, as I shouldn't know if I rolled successfully or not Perception modifier = +7

He then whispers to the group - "I figgur tha' if they ken part tha' wall's like tha'" thumbing a clawed digit over his shoulder, "They ken probably do tha' floor likewise. This visit is a bit o' a bust methinks - 'less we kin enter yonder structures like."


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Aside from looking the statues, Esfana thinks there is nothing to search here, at least not without starting a fight


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Zyren DM:
Almost forgot, she should know something on religions,at least after leveling.What does Esfana know of this cult?

Knowledge (religions) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Esfana:

The Cult of the Child-goddess is religious cult living in the Varisian city of Kaer Maga. It worships the Child-goddess or Child-goddesses (their exact number is not known), who dwell within the Palace of the Child-goddess in the ring district of Ankar-Te. The cult is run by the High Priestess Shamalay Kasan, one of the most powerful figures in the city. The godesses only leave the temple in small pyramids carried by their worshippers. It is said that the godesses remain pure eternally, since they don't get in contact with the wretched city


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

"Well once we ha' done tha walkabout tour, mebbe we use tha' other way I'd referred ya's all to, like."
Looking around he adds "An' I'm 'oping tis sooner than later like, 'cause I daint seeing no spittoons around 'ere, and I've a mouthful to unload 'f ya knows what Im saying."


Thorne:

The search for a secret door is fruitless, nevertheless you are sure there must be some basement entrance somewhere, since you don't see any storage corner etc.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Indeed, lets try the other rabbit hole"


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

I'm thinking that your entrance would be more promising, too.


You leave the impressive interior of the pyramid on the same way you used to get in and feel somewhat relieved as soon as you're back in the gloomy atmosphere of Ankar Te.

You follow Thorne to the side of the temple where a filthy beggar nods to him and points to a gully cover.

The area is rather separated from views: the beggars just have eyes for the pyramid and there is no normal traffic in this dead end.

As you open the gully cover a horrid stench sweeps over you, it reminds you of dead animals, excrements and worse. The darkness in the sewers seems complete from here.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2
Zyren DM wrote:
As you open the gully cover a horrid stench sweeps over you, it reminds you of dead animals, excrements and worse. The darkness in the sewers seems complete from here.

Alexite plucks the hat off of Thorn and with a sibilant hiss, passes his hand over it. A clear yellow light glows from the hat. He proffers it to it's owner with a smile.

'Now it will not be quite so dark in there as you guide us.'


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

*Sighs*
"Luckily mom isn't here to see her daughter descending in such filthy place"


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

"Let me as' ya somfin', fancy pants. Do it make much sense fur the scout to be shed'n light so as ta reveal where he be? 'Cause if it dose fur ya, then I sees why yur dung heap of a kingdom loses every major engagement it fights"
Taking his hat back Throne looks at it and then snaps his fingers. The light around the group fills with shadows for a moment then both shadows and the luminance of the hat disappear.

Zyren DM:
Used my Darkness innate power

"Do'an mess wit me, boy, I make a far better foe than I do a friend. Pu'it on someone else if you must but I's do'an want light and I's do'an need it, savvy?"
Thorne places the now normal hat back on his head and adjusts it. Spitting out the chewed remains of his tobacco he takes out his block and knife and cuts another piece to chew.
"So'as we make no mistakes like, any one 'ell me what we is looking fur down 'ere? I ca'nt leads ya ta somfing I do'an know about. Or does Sir Elf o'er 'ere be our 'ound - which ta me sounds tha' better proposition like."


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Clearly not in any way bothered about Thornes demeanour or habits, Alcheringa squats down next to blaze and starts drawing some lines in the dirt... "We need to head down into the warrens beneath us to find the metal man, I am not one for subtlety and sneaking, Lions never are. Blaze is a better sneak hunter than I am. Thorne I assume you are a tracker of man, and thus have soft footfalls, so maybe you should lead the pack with Blaze... he draws two dots on the ground between two lines, "And the rest of the pack should follow along ready to pull down any game", he draws in dots for the rest of the party.

"The metal man has been placed down there, somewhere under the temple, so we know the direction, we just dont know his depth... he will probably be somewhere dry, and where people can get to remaining dry... perhaps a disused chamber or shaft"


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

"Sure, sound fine ta' me. Ya' cat an' I up front like, ahead of ya's.
I's assume ta shoot firs' and parley later?"
Looking around to everyone "Well 'f we ready to go - let's do this"
Entering the gully Thorne makes quick inspection of the immediate surrounds.

DM Zyren:
+7 Perception check. If the tunnel or gully is 30 foot or less in a straight line Ill attach the bayonet otherwise Ill be ready to shoot.
Anything immediately a threat to us?
If not let me know what we see. Once we get started Ill use the darkness to stealth at -5 so as to travel 25'
Stealth roll 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 5 = 21


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"I cant see that there would be much friendly down there"

Trailing along behind Thorne, Blaze slinks like black ink into the shadows
Sneak - 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

<Looking at her armor>
"Me and Torald are wearing heavy armors;we won't be sneaking that much down there"


Since there is no direct thread ahead of you, you start to descend into the sewers. A rusty ladder attached to the wall of the narrow access creakingly leads down right into the slowly flowing stream of excrements.

To the right and left of the 3m wide stream are brick-lined paths that are about 2 feet wide.So you have to go in a single file.
The stench is nearly overwhelming and you have to concentrate not to barf.

You can now either walk north or south, there is neither light in both directions nor anything else that differentiates them (sounds, smells etc.) at first sight.

The pyramid lies north of you and so you would suspect the golem to be rather there.

As soon as Blaze has adapted to the surroundings it (she/he?) crouches and beats nervously with its tail.

Handle animal DC 30, Handle Animal DC 15 for Alcheringa:

Blaze got wind of something that must be on its natural bill of fare. Maybe a large rodent or reptile. You think that its prey can't be farther away than 50m.


Male Tielfling Rogue 2

As north seems to be the direction we are going to try first that's the way we'll go. From your description it seems that I'll keep the bayonet off the crossbow for now.

Noticing Blaze's agitation Thorne whispers back to Alcheringa "Oi, looks like yur cats' got wind o' sumthing. Ya's got any idea?"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"Hmmm slow and steady I suppose..."

Alcheringa wonders what Blaze has taken interest in, but can't work out whether it might just be a mouse in a hole or something dire.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Then suddenly Blaze starts to sprint after several powerful paces you hear a shrill squeak from ahead: Blaze has caught a cat-sized very ugly ordent out of the water.

As you close the gap on Blaze you notice a strange mosaic on the wall next to Alcheringa's cat: A human entirely made of clockwork, throning over the silhouette of a city.

851 to 900 of 7,682 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.