Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


6,151 to 6,200 of 7,682 << first < prev | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | next > last >>

Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"I like the way you think, Daggers! I don't care what Berry says about you, you are very clever! I was hoping that we could find the auction house and see if they still had the document. If they do have it, then we need to liberate it. If they do not have it, then we need to find out who the highest bidder was."


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

"I don't think it'll be that easy." Berry says. "We have to assume that whoever has it understands that more than a few Andorans would kill them to get it back. Also you can totally magically fly Kyren."


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"A privelige?" Alcheringa looks slightly confused "It is a privelidge for any of us to dwell deep in the bosom of the Mother"

"So what are we looking for, how will we know this magic mojo paper?"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Berry wrote:
"I don't think it'll be that easy." Berry says. "We have to assume that whoever has it understands that more than a few Andorans would kill them to get it back."

"Well, it may not be that easy, but I'm just not sure how else to make this work. Do you have any ideas, very Berry?"

Berry wrote:
"Also you can totally magically fly Kyren."

"I'm glad you think so highly of me, Berry dear, but don't you think I am a better authority on what I can and cannot do than you? Now, please don't consider pushing me off a cliff to test your hypothesis, but I really think you were just imagining it."

Alchy wrote:
"So what are we looking for, how will we know this magic mojo paper?"

"Well, the lettering will be written in a beautiful fancy script with lots of flowing letters and you will see a good number of signatures at the bottom of it. At the top of the page it may also say 'The Andoran Bill of Freedom.'"


As far as you can make out, there are at least three vendors selling scrolls, books, tomes, maps and such things. Starting your search at one of their stands could be a good idea.

The Pharasmian priest, wearing a grey cowl that obscures most of his face, nods as Tal approaches and draws the sign of the hourglass into the air.

Welcome to the bazaar brother...no disturbances, but I feel a certain tension among our visitors. I guess something important is going to happen today.


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Wafting across the faint din of the market at work comes an accented call in a language that of which you are not familiar. "Buta... Kampai!" followed by a short delay and a heavy wooden crack as a hand makes solid contact with a trestle table. You can then pick out a reedy voice guffawing with laughter.

Tracing the source of the noise you see a site that is no more or less curious than any other within the bazaar.... that of a small humanoid with darkened skin sitting at a table ruffling the fur at the hackles of his porcine companion. The boar is a big specimen, black and covered with shaggy fur. It's back bears a saddle, sides are covered with black leather barding and upon it's tusks are rings made of dark jade. The boar then appears to carefully place a large clay cup back upon the ground with it's mouth and look up at it's apparent rider expectantly.

The small humanoid is garbed in thick and sturdy oriental armor cut in an imposing design. The lamellar plates that make up the bulk of the suit are well made but beginning to fade and wear. The creature does not wear any boots or gauntlets and his fearsome looking helm is beside him on the table. Across his back is a stout bow for one his size, and he bears twin sword sheaths at his waist... though curiously the smaller sheath is empty.

It's limbs are lithe and overlong, hands and feet ending in elongated digits. His head reminds you somewhat of one of the small folk, but the ridges are far more angular and pronounced. It's skin is black, but there are raised elements in stark white against it. A wiry and long mustache graces it's lip and it's black hair is gathered in a topknot.

The strange creature holds a hushed conversation with his boar, before making a hand signal that suggests Ok, just one more. From an earthen jug on the table he then refills his own mug and the one the boar laid down with drink. Setting eyes on his beast again he calls "Kampai!" and as one they drink down their mugs in unison.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Uh, excuse me Brother, but may I ask you a quesiton about the Bazaar? How . . . um . . . rigorous are background checks here? I mean, if something were stolen, then put up for sale here, would anyone care? Or if, say, something were stolen and someone called the vendor out on it, would anyone care?

Edit: ninja'ed by the samurai!! That can't be an overly uncommon occurrance, can it??

Looking over at the interesting looking driking game scene, Vaughn gives a small start. Huh. You don't see THAT every day, do ya?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Vaughn wrote:
"Huh. You don't see THAT every day, do ya?"

"That I don't, Daggers. If I wasn't working, I would consider joining them for a little fun. Maybe I should go and see how much they know about this place."

Kyren proceeds over to the strange creature and asks him for directions, slowly, "Hell-llo, my friend! Do . . . you . . . know . . .how to . . . get . . . the . . . . auction house from here?"

Kyren waits to see if the man replies.


Male Wayang Samurai 6

As you approach the black skinned creature you notice that the white highlights on his skin are actually raised scars that seem to form characters and symbols in some kind of language. At Kyren's approach and question the creature looks up at Kyren with a tilted head and confused look on his face.

"You voice broken?... speak funny you do. Kenta not know where auction house. Me pretty sure Buta not know either.... you want I ask him to make sure?" pointing to the thick furred boar beside him that is snuffling and panting noisily.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Kenta wrote:
"You voice broken?... speak funny you do. Kenta not know where auction house. Me pretty sure Buta not know either.... you want I ask him to make sure?"

"Well, no, it's not broken. I guess I just wanted to make sure that you knew what I was saying. Does your furry Boar actually know how to speak? I am not familiar with your kind. Where do you come from, Kenta?"


Male Wayang Samurai 6

The odd little one guffaws at your question of his boar "Hai, Buta speak two language" pointing at the boars rear end "This one if eat too many bean" then pointing to it's mouth "This one if too much sake" to which Buta elegantly demonstrates by interspersing a thunderous burp into it's rythmic panting. Kenta reacts with another laugh and gives the obviously contented boar another scratch on it's chin.

He then rises from his seat with an easy grace somewhat limited by the rigidity of his armor and gives Kyren a short bow. "Kenta Gushiken, from long way away... across oceans and further still. You been to Tian Xia? If not then name not mean much, but called Da Miem in Xa Hoi, Glorious Empire of Dragon." said seriously before he shares an internal joke with himself and chuckles.

"As to me, I am wayang... not many my kind here, but trust me not so strange in Xa Hoi."

Picture reference for what Kenta roughly looks like.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry shrugs. "Not the strangest person I've met today."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Kenta wrote:
"Kenta Gushiken, from long way away... across oceans and further still. You been to Tian Xia? If not then name not mean much, but called Da Miem in Xa Hoi, Glorious Empire of Dragon."

"Well met, Kenta Gushiken! Kyren Tosscobble at your service." he replies politely with a similar bow. "Kyren Tosscobble from long way away but not as long as your long away. Over the edge of a great cliff and southward across plain to the sea and you will have reached my homeland very quickly. Sadly, Kyren has not been to Tian Xia, but I should tell you that I am the proud owner of a few items from your fine country. Kyren Tosscobble owns a decorative katana, several eastern vestments, a set of chinaware, a jade dragon sculpture, and an eastern tea pot. If you ever come back to the 'Revive' with me, I will gladly take them out and show them to you. You should see me in my black vest. It is most impressive!"

Kenta wrote:
"As to me, I am wayang... not many my kind here, but trust me not so strange in Xa Hoi."

"As to me, I am half-ling . . . . not many my kind here either, but not so strange at the Tosscobble family reunion in Melfesh."


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa notes how fast the conversation has turned to food and beverage

"They could almost be related"


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Kenta listens to Kyren, nodding and grunting at the appropriate points before holding up and waggling a finger in a remonstrative fashion at one point. Drawing a well made katana from his side in a smooth motion and laying it crosswise before him "Katana... never decorative. Blade only for killing" before re-sheathing it in another smooth motion.

Noting the others that Kyren travels with Kenta asks "Who your friends?... like sake?" waving a long-fingered hand back at the earthen jug behind him on the table.


Zyren DM wrote:

As far as you can make out, there are at least three vendors selling scrolls, books, tomes, maps and such things. Starting your search at one of their stands could be a good idea.

The Pharasmian priest, wearing a grey cowl that obscures most of his face, nods as Tal approaches and draws the sign of the hourglass into the air.

Welcome to the bazaar brother...no disturbances, but I feel a certain tension among our visitors. I guess something important is going to happen today.

"The auction probably has something to do with that. I take it Mubb's factor is in the usual place? Any word from the other Watcher's on his expected shipment?"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Picture reference for what Kenta roughly looks like.

Wah! Bagus sekali! I'd prefer a tengu Garuda ranger though, with a Barong animal companion:p

Being a typical druid, Alcheringa takes more notice of the boar, clearly some kind of appraisal is taking place. "Does it like to eat apples?"


Male Wayang Samurai 6

The boar looks up at you with a happily grunting expression and Alcheringa notes a tint of sake on it's breath. He notes scars of battle long healed, but nothing too recent. Under the barding the boar is powerfully muscled and you'd wager that more than one creature has expired upon the tusks. But for now he seems a happy enough beast.

Kenta shrugs "Hai, Buta eat apples sometimes" and gives the druid a gesture that suggests he go ahead if he wishes.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"I don't have any, I was just thinking he might be able to sniff them out. At no point did I consider sticking an apple in one end of him, an onion in the other, and then roasting him on a fire" comes the overly specific and defensive denial.

Then the Druid laughs.

"He is in fine condition, you treat him well. He respects you, so you are fine by me"

With that, Alcheringas greatcat companion joins in the meeting, making the scene look a bit like a travelling circus.


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Kenta smiles at Alcheringa's praise, before asking "What about furry cat... he eat apples too?"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Hah! I think Blaze considers apples "what food eats!"


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry squints as she stares at the short dark skinned man very hard. "I'm sensing a whole lot of cultural confusion here. Are you sure you're not a gnome?"


The Pharasmian points at Kenta and the Wee Bluets

They have just turned up...a strange bunch if you ask me and heavily armed...let's pray that they're not here to fill our mistress realms...Mubb is where he always is and no...no word about a special shipment. the watcher arches an eyebrow But it sounds as if you know already more than I do, brother Tal.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Kenta wrote:
Noting the others that Kyren travels with Kenta asks "Who your friends?... like sake?" waving a long-fingered hand back at the earthen jug behind him on the table.

With a graceful wave of his hand and another bow Kyren replies, "We are the Wee Bluets! This is the great Alcheringa, part man part cat creature extraordinaire. This man is the wicked fast 'Daggers' Vaughn Eliot. The beautiful brilliant lady is none other than the creative concoctions crafting Berry Peelybottom. Last, but certainly not least is the graceful mouse chasing, milk loving, furry fun feline cat of wonder, Blaze! Well met indeed."

Kyren pauses a moment for dramatic effect. "Together, we are the Wee Bluets!"

As if he was back on stage with the Tosscobble Family performing an act, Kyren habitually looks for applause, but then realizes that he has but an audience of two.

"I kindly thank you for the gracious offer of the sake, but regretfully I must decline for the moment. For truthfully we are not just sight seeing, but here on business."


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Kenta returns the stare of Berry and replies "Hai, not gnome."


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Kenta gives each of the wee ones a short bow as they are introduced. At the completion of the introduction he nods again to Kyren "Kenta also came on business... but business done, so now pleasure. Maybe when you finish business, then you come back for sake?" raising an eyebrow to emphasize the query. "Is good sake, Kenta make himself."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"You make the sake?" Kyren asks incredulously. "So you are a brewer?! This sounds like a fine skill to have down here in the ossuary. I do not mean to intrude, but you have aroused my curiosity. Are you in the business of selling your sake?"


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Kenta beams a wide smile at Kyren "Hai, but not brewer... Tōji. All sake in Kaer Maga taste like unko when Kenta get here. So Kenta become Tōji... first few times Kenta make sake it taste worse, but try and try and now tasting better. Sake not for sale, just for drink. No need money as long as you drink with Kenta and Buta."

unko = excrement


Zyren DM wrote:

The Pharasmian points at Kenta and the Wee Bluets

They have just turned up...a strange bunch if you ask me and heavily armed...let's pray that they're not here to fill our mistress realms...Mubb is where he always is and no...no word about a special shipment. the watcher arches an eyebrow But it sounds as if you know already more than I do, brother Tal.

"Indeed, though they have brother Regalos' blessings. Hmmm, our information is that Mubb's business is so desperate of late he'd risk his standing in the Bazaar by importing his "raw" materials here. Inform the other Wathers to be vigilant, we do not want the Bazaar tainted by such activity."

With a nod, Tal'Zeneb leaves his brother to his task, then walks among the throng , watching the crowd, until he sees the Wee Bluets. Their animated discussion with the strange Tianese make Tal a bit envious of their carefree life, not so constrained by duty and obligation.

crunch:

Perception check to see if Tal sees anything untoward during his walk through the crowd

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Kenta wrote:
"No need money as long as you drink with Kenta and Buta."

"Ok, my friend. I will take you up on your offer and share a drink of sake with you, but in return, I would kindly ask that you help us find this auction we are looking for. We are new to the Bazaar and we could use a little help in finding our way about. What do you say to that, my friend?"


I will do as you say. the priest pf Pharasma nods and silently walks over to the other watchers.

The bazaar is full of strange individuals and duoviduals (there's a two-headed lizard on a leash) but that's nothing that would worry an experienced observer like Tal.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa wansers about with at least some degree of childlike wonder, admiring the unusual and exotic animals and people.


Guess it's up to Tal how you proceed.


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Kenta mulls a moment before shrugging and nodding "Nothing better to do" giving a hearty slap to Buta's flank to provoke him to follow. Gathering what remains of the sake, he stows the bottle among the saddlebags and puts his helmet under one arm. "Kenta not know the way though..."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Not know your way? How long have you been here in the bazaar? Shouldn't you spend some time getting to know your surroundings before starting in on the drink? Well no matter. Let's go and find this auction!"

With the addition of the wayang and his companion, Kyren feels the excitement and pride of being in a traveling circus as he pictures himself being the ringmaster in the center of this eccentric group. He cannot help but smile at his present company. Onward he leads them down the street in search of an auction house.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa follows on, keen to see this 'auction'.


Seeing that all is in order, at least for now, Tal'Zeneb muses Perhaps , Mubb came to his senses and didn't try to move his zombie supplies through the Bazaar...

Allowing himself to be carried along by the currents of people and creatures headed this way and that, Tal finds himself walking along side the Wee Bluets, albeit separated by a few other traders.

"Friend Kyren, have you discovered the location of the auction house yet ? No, let me assist then " Tal'Zeneb says joining the band, leading them through the throng towards the auction area, bracing for the torrent of words that will predicatably come forth from the talkative halfling.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"Friend Kyren, have you discovered the location of the auction house yet ? No, let me assist then." Tal'Zeneb says joining the band, leading them through the throng towards the auction area, bracing for the torrent of words that will predicatably come forth from the talkative halfling.

"Tal'Zeneb?! Is that you? I thought we had lost you. No unfortunately we have not been able to find the location of the auction, but don't worry, we've recruited a very nice sake drinking wayand who doesn't know his way around here either to help us find it . . . . Wait a minute. Did you just say that you can assist us in finding the place?! How come you didn't tell us that in the first place. We've been looking around, asking for directions and making no headway fast. Although I have not gotten us any closer to the auction house, I did discover that my decorated katana is not a real weapon and is used simply for wall displays."

As Zeneb leads the party through the throng of people, Kyren tries not to disappoint the priest and chats along the way.

"So do you come to the bazaar frequently? How about this auction house? I bet when people die and go on to meet Pharasma, that much of their stuff comes to the auction house. I don't suppose Pharasma lets them bring their possessions with them when they make the passing. What do you guys think? Looking from the furniture selection you guys have back at your monestary, I'd say that you could all come to this auction a little more often. You could probably get some great deals on sofas and comfy chairs! At the very least you might find some cushions."


Mubb's auction house looks a bit like the pyramid towering over the temple square of Ankar-Te. A stepped pyramid made of some reddish metal. The entrance is already so crowded that you can hardly get inside, obviously some very rare goods are up for auction today. A pair of burly orc guards blocks your way

Full! the left one grunts.

diplomacy or muscles to get inside?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Let me handle this." Kyren says with a sly grin.

Walking up to the ogres, Kyren says, "My dear guards. Down here. Well met and may I say what a pleasure it is to actually arrive at the Grand Bazaar of Secrets most famous Auction House. Naturally a high quality business such as this will be full of many people, but I assure you, we will not take up much of your room for in truth we are the Wee Bluets and when I say wee, I mean wee. We will take up little of the precious space and no doubt will be only too happy to stand. But not only are we wee, we are also eager to spend and no doubt add some wealth to the owners of this fine auction house. Please permit us to enter and I will undoubtably send my praises to your bosses and perhaps you too may enjoy the benefits of such high profits when your boss learns of your wise decision making."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alchy grins, "He always speaks so well, even I believe him some times"


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Kenta pads along barefoot next to Buta smiling and without too many words to add to Kyren's veritable torrent of eloquence.

After Kyren talks to the ogres, Kenta waits for any sign of affirmation before asking "Buta come too? or pig not allowed?"


The orcs who were transformed into ogres by Kyren...guess that's a problem of perspective :) grunt and exchange some words in their guttural harsh tongue You no go in without shiny shinies! one barks. Then he looks at Kenta Pigs are extra!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Big ugly creatures with names that start with O all begin to blend!

Kyren pulls out his belt pouch and jingles the coins in his purse. "You need not worry about wealth, my fine friends. Trust me, the Wee Bluets know how to spend! Besides, there is more gold where this comes from!" With a smile and a nod of his head, Kyren leads the others forward past the orcs.


Sharing a small smile with Alchy, Tal'Zeneb enters with the group looking to remain anonymous amongst the crowd. "Well done, Kyren, I not have wanted to use my influence here....Mubb is one of the merchants we try to keep an eye on.". Tal whispers to the halfling.


The pyramid's inside consists of a large square room with a massive brass podium in its centre. On it, an obese bald man wearing nothing but colourful harem pants, is auctioning off various goods. Just as you enter, the hammer falls a last time for a black dragon egg - a bag of 4500 gold pieces changes the owner and before you are able to wonder about the strange article, the next one is announced: A large oil painting of the famous Galtian artist Henro Matusse - starting bid 500 gold pieces.

You take a moment and look around - inside the pyramid about 150 people shout at the top of their lungs. While nearly everyone stands around the podium, some have taken a seat at the bar and enjoy drinks or snacks.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Vaughn is far more comfortable in a crowd like this than most; he scans the immediate area with a professional eye. He addresses his comerades in a voice just loud enough to carry to them. So, how d'you want to play this? I don't think just milling around will get us far, and I *really* don't want to pay our good money for stolen property.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Vaughn Elliot wrote:
"So, how d'you want to play this? I don't think just milling around will get us far, and I *really* don't want to pay our good money for stolen property."

"You are correct, my friend, and to be honest, I don't think we have the money to buy it anyway. I hope you don't mind me asking you all to help me like this, but I was wondering if you would all be willing to . . . . you know the word I want to say . . . . borrow the item in question indefinitely. First we need to find where it is located and secondly, we need a plan on how to get it. Perhaps if we had something that looks like the bill and we could replace the original one with our replication. Let's go check out the auction list first and see if it is ready to be auctioned or if it has already been sold. Come on, my friends, let's find a list.

Diplomacy, Gather Information 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35

Kyren begins the process of searching the auction house for information on the Andoran Bill of Freedom.

Is it on any list or is there a staff member who knows the answer to my question?


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"...but they just 'bought' a Black Dragon egg, what are we going to do about that?"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"What should we do about a Black Dragon egg? I don't plan on making any omelets soon. But seriously, the dragon should not pose too much of a problem for about ten years, and then it will start getting a really big appetite and then he will likely eat the owners out of house and home literally! Can you imagine having such a pet? It makes Blaze seem so reasonable doesn't it?! Do they even sell dragon kibbles at the market? I suppose this auction would be the place to pick something like that up!"

6,151 to 6,200 of 7,682 << first < prev | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.