Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


6,101 to 6,150 of 7,682 << first < prev | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | next > last >>

The priest gets a bit distracted by your inner-group talk, but says

The Andoran Bill of Freedom you say? I have never heard of that document but it sounds really important. Turning to Vaughn he grimaces and says Many people in Kaer Maga "love" zombies. They use them for sadomasochistic practices in brothels for example...they endure a lot you know...We, the church of Pharasma have begun to hunt all people dabbling in necromantic powers, we cannot accept such doings any longer. he seems agitated now and it takes a moment before his calm expression returns Ok, I will describe you the way to the Bazaar of Secrets now...

The priest gives you a detailed explanation of how to get there and even hands you a map with a part of the lower levels of Kaer Maga.

[ooc]To the Bazaar?[/b]


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Zyren DM wrote:


Many people in Kaer Maga "love" zombies. They use them for sadomasochistic practices in brothels for example...they endure a lot you know...We, the church of Pharasma have begun to hunt all people dabbling in necromantic powers, we cannot accept such doings any longer. he seems agitated now and it takes a moment before his calm expression returns

To the Bazaar?

"Hmph, about time you people caught up and took action against it." Alceringas smile is a bit catlike and with a certain predatory demeanour.

Off to the Bazaar of the Bizarre! once healed up etc.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"You are most kind father . . . Uhmm, I'm sorry, what was your name again? Tell me, is the Bazaar nearby?"

Kyren peers at the map trying to determine where they are and where they need to go.

Zyren, were you going to post the map or can I be content knowing that the party has a map of the area?


The map is just your ticket to the flash forward train to the bazaar.

Iam mourner Regalos. The bazaar is not far away in miles, but it is hard to reach, you have to pass through certain portals protected by old watch runes and alarms. But don't worry, the map also has all passes you need to get to the bazaar without any harm.

----Will you do the healing now?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Kazam!

Kyren is good, but if the others need healing this would be a good place to rest. Kyren's spells are also getting a little low. Are we getting close to evening and time for sleep?


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Thank you, Regalos! You are true to your word, and an honor to Pharasma. I have no doubt that you will go far both in life and death!"

Kyren takes the map and begins studying it, trying to determine the best way to get there.


The shortest way leads through a maze of tunnels and hidden passages into the very belly of Kaer Maga - right to one of the lowest levels humans have ever dared to enter.

As soon as everyone has given his ok, we will arrive at the bazaar


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Do we want to wait a day to get spells and stuff back?


Male Wayang Samurai 6

Tis but a dot... though soon shall be more than that.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Berry Peelyblossom wrote:
Do we want to wait a day to get spells and stuff back?

Yeah had presumed that as part of the Healing cycle :)


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Regalos, you have been terrific, offering us the map to the Bazaar of Secrets! This will prove very useful, but my friends and I are fatigued and in need of healing and rest. May we impose upon you to give us a place to rest our heads?"


Regalos nods While the temple of Pharasam normally is no place for the living to find shelter, we will make an exception today. Follow me.

He leads you into a small side chamber that consists of several marble banks and a small fountain in the centre of the room.

You may rest here. I will contact brother Tal'Zeneb. I've decided that you could need a guide to the bazaar, for your own safety.

Tal'zeneb:
Brother Regalos informs you that a group of adventurers wants to get to the Bazaar os secrets and that they are fervent enemies of the follower of the necromantic arts. You shall support them and once you arrive at the bazaar look out for zombie slave trade.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Kazam! This is a nice place you've got here! You are most kind, Regalos! We will not forget the hospitality offered and we hope to be able to repay the same should you ever decide to venture up to the surface and visit the Revive for a Better Life!"

Once Regalos, departs, Kyren goes up to the fountain and begins washing his face in the cool water.

"Well, my friends, this is not the Revive, but this place will certainly do. Oh, by the way Alchy, that was some fine talking you did back there. I think the fella likes us. Although, I am curious who brother Tal'Zeneb is. These priests seem very serious when it comes to their religion. I'm just not sure how comfortable I am with the fact that death is such an acceptable part of their faith."


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Everyone dies, K. I think it's healthy they take it in such stride. Most people try to avoid it, but if you embrace the fact that you've got one life and it will end, you can enjoy what you've got here and now all the more!
.
I've got a few scratches left; I think after a good night's sleep I'll be right as rain.


After a short time, there is a discrete knock at the door. It is pushed open by a tall, gaunt man dressed in the robes of a scholar of the church of Pharasma.

Holding his hands together before him he bows slightly and says "I bid you greetings and welcome. I have been tasked with escorting you to the Bazaar of Secrets.My name is Tal'Zeneb. We will depart with the dawn, but in the interim, is there anything you require? Brother Regalos said that some of you may require healing."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Vaughn "Daggers" Eliot wrote:
"Everyone dies, K. I think it's healthy they take it in such stride. Most people try to avoid it, but if you embrace the fact that you've got one life and it will end, you can enjoy what you've got here and now all the more!"

"Right you are, Daggers. We will eventually die. However, I much prefer to say that we are all immortal for a limited time! You see, I have a destiny to fulfill and a full life to live, and as the future disappears into memory with only a moment between and I intend to live every moment the best that I can! I wonder if those priests of Pharasma feel the same way?"

Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"My name is Tal'Zeneb"

"Greetings, Tal'Zeneb! I am Kyren Tosscobble and this here is Alcheringa, Berry Peelyblossom, Vaughn 'Daggers' Eliot and of course, our faithful feline, Blaze! We are the Wee Bluets, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Yes, I believe some of us do require a bit of healing. Tending to their wounds is our first concern, but once you have taken care of that, I was wondering if we could impose on you just a wee bit more. By any chance do you have anything to eat around this place? The iron rations are getting a bit stale these days and we could use a little pick me up! You don't happen to have a little filet mignon by any chance?"


"As you wish. I will take you to the common room where you may eat...filet mignon it is not, but I'm sure your needs will be satisfied." Tal'Zeneb says with a small smile.

He then moves among you, delivering healing magic with a soft prayer of thanks to Pharasma; a look of calm contentment on his face.

When finished, he says "Come now, you may leave your equipment here, please no large weapons or shields." and he leads you all down to the common room where you are given simple but filling food and drink.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"As you wish. I will take you to the common room where you may eat...filet mignon it is not, but I'm sure your needs will be satisfied."

"Thank you, Tal'Zeneb. You are your brothers are most gracious. Even if it is not filet mignon, I am sure that it will be delicious. I was just trying my luck. It is not difficult to beat the rations that have been squashed in the bottom of my backpack."

Being the curious chatty halfling that Kyren Tosscobble is, he asks Tal'Zeneb a few more questions. "Are you sure my harp will be safe down here? I don't want it to go out of tune you know. Tell me, Tal'Zeneb, is your first name Tal and your family name Zeneb or is Tal'Zeneb the entire first name or the entire last name? May I simply call you Tal or perhaps Zen? Tell me, my faithful friend, what do you folks do for fun down in this underground monastery? Do you play music and dance or anything? Daggers and I were just commenting that we appreciate how much you guys love life and death and are so accepting of the whole process. It certainly seems like a healthy and natural outlook and sure beats some of the morbid philosophies of the faiths of darkness. Now that I think about it, we also appreciate the fact that you use big words, seem very focussed, and do not run around carrying a boom stick and getting lost in the nearby dungeon."

Zyren:

I have been meaning to ask you this for a while, but I have not quite gotten around to it. Could Kyren learn a cantrip like Summon Instrument that he can use to summon forth his harp as needed and return it to a nice padded case in an extra dimensional space when he wishes to dismiss it? I am fine either way, but it would save him carrying the harp around wherever he goes.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

After receiving a minor healing spell (CLW is more than enough), Vaughn seems satisfied. He extends a hand to the priest.

Thanks, Tal'Zeneb. That's much better. It's pretty dangerous down here!


Accepting Vaughn's hand, Tal'Zeneb accepts his thanks, then leads the group to the common room

As they walk, Tal'Zeneb patiently listens to Kyren's torrent of questions, occasionally able to answer one when Kyren takes a breath.

"Your harp will be quite safe"
"The meaning of my name is unknown to me. You may refer to me as you wish."
"Life and death are the truths of our lives."

Arriving at the common room, Tal'Zeneb seats the Wee Bluets and arranges for trenchers of food to be delivered to their table.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6
Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"Life and death are the truths of our lives."

"Some wisdom I can truly appreciate. The wheel continues to turn. Life, death, rebirth."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"Your harp will be quite safe"

"Well, I'm going to hold you to it, my friend. Mind you, if I start playing it and some notes start to sound out of tune, I'll know who to come and talk to. So do you play any music, Tal? Take my word, it's food for the soul!"

Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"The meaning of my name is unknown to me. You may refer to me as you wish."

"Really? You don't know the meaning of your name? No offense, but it looks like you've had it for a very long time. You would think that you might have asked somebody about it at some point. You know . . . . someone like your mother! Don't tell me you changed your name once you joined the priesthood. I've heard of people doing that, but I'm not sure I approve. I have a middle name called Shadowsun. At first I didn't know why I was called that, but after asking my own mother, I found out that I was born during a Solar eclipse. That's when the moon crosses in front of the sun and leaves a shadow across the land. It was a pretty epic experience for those that were around to see it. Mind you, I think I was a little distracted at the time to notice myself, but I've always believed that it has something to do with me fulfilling my destiny. At key times in my life, things just seem to work out exactly the way they are supposed to to allow me to fulfill some destiny that I am working through. Who knows, perhaps me meeting you might have something to do with that destiny!"

Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"Life and death are the truths of our lives."

"Kazam! That is really deep! Did they teach you to speak that way her in the brotherhood of Pharasma?! Do you mind if I quote you on that? When I see my cousin., Bobo, I want to tell him just what you said. He's working at a wonderful restaurant and inn called the Revive for a Better Life. Ironically, from what I hear, it use to be a place of death and now it is a place for life." Suddenly, Kyren calls over to Alcheringa and asks, "Hey Alchy, I know you told me once, but what was the Revive for a Better Life used as before it became the great establishment that it is now?" Kyren soon turns back to the priest and continues socializing, "Well anyway, Bobo will be pleased to hear a bit wisdom coming out of his cousin, Kyren. Mind you, I'll still give you full credit for the quote, but just the fact that I think about these things will impress him and may even make him smile!"


Tal'Zeb throws Alcheringa a strange look at the mention of rebirth, but says nothing.

Turning back to Kyren's monologue he says "I, unfortunately, am not among my brethren who has a talent for music, my talents lie in more scholarly pursuits as well as the healing arts. "

He then listens once more to Kyren's bewildering soliloqy.

"Friend Kyren, any words of mine that you wish to pass on to your cousin or anyone else is a boon to Pharasma,for while we may hold those truths close by, others are not so blessed."

He then pauses a moment in reflection, then says "It is well that your mother took notice of the celestial movements when you were born, such auspices can take great importance later in life. I..never knew my mother...all I had was my name written on a parchment..." his eyes seem to gaze into the past for a moment "As for destiny, ours it could be said were meant to intertwine..."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"I, unfortunately, am not among my brethren who has a talent for music, my talents lie in more scholarly pursuits as well as the healing arts. "

"Well, that ok, Tal. We all have different talents and interests. That's what gives the world such wondrous variety. However, I do hope you enjoy listening to it? But the healing arts, that sounds rather useful. Not that I think the Wee Bluets are particularly accident prone, but our group always seems to be getting hurt and in need of a healer. Mind you, Alchy does a good job in a pinch, but he is always running around doing cat things and you know how aloof cats can be. If there is a choice of a piece of meat to attack or a Wee Bluet to be healed, the choice is not a very difficult one for a cat."

Tal wrote:
" I..never knew my mother...all I had was my name written on a parchment..."

There I go, inserting my foot in my mouth again. "I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I presume that she must have written your name on the parchment before her passing? I hope she had good handwriting. That would be a real crazzlebok if you couldn't read her writing and you ended up with a really strange name. Hehe. But clearly you made out just fine, Tal'Zeneb. By any chance did you save the parchment?" Hmm? I wonder if he did get the spelling correct?

Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"As for destiny, ours it could be said were meant to intertwine..."

"Well, my friend, that's the beauty of life. We will just need to wait and find out."

Once Kyren arrives at the table of the common room, he sits down and eagerly awaits in great anticipation to see what will be served for dinner.


The served dinner is spartan to say the least...some bread and milk mixed with water...

The common room is made of the same greyish marble and consists of a score of long benches and stone tables.

Some Pharasmian priests sit at other tables, deeply sunken in hushed talks.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

*whispers to Kyren* I'll bet iron ratiosn are looking halfway decent now, eh? :-)


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

* whispers to Vaughn in reply* "My iron rations may be flattened, but at least it doesn't slide down my throat like some goo. How do these fanatics survive like this?!"

Kyren does his best to pretend he is enjoying the meal out of politeness, but really does not enjoy the experience.

Bluff 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

"Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!" He says enthusiastically, "This is just like Cousin Gertrude use to make."

* whispers to Vaughn again* "I'm not lying when I say that, she really was an awful cook."


Seeing that the Wee Bluets are "enjoying" their repast, Tel' Zeneb takes his leave and returns to his own chambers to prepare for the morn.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Kyren quickly eats up his meal and waits for the others before departing in haste back to the room to get some rest.

"Well, my friends, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a little shut eye myself. Shall we proceed back to the fountain room?"

Kyren lays out his bedroll next to his harp and tries to fall asleep by counting sheep in his head.

The next morning, Kyren wakes up from a delicious dream about eating at the Gryphon Plume and is quickly brought back to reality. To help ease some of his hunger pangs, he nibbles on some of his iron rations for his own breakfast.

"Good morning!" he greets anyone else who wakes up.

Kyren is ready to move on to the Bazaar of Secrets at everyone's earliest convenience.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"I could use a little fresh meat" Alcheringa comments whilst eating his breakfast. "Don't suppose they have any apples?" he asks, but his tone clearly indicates he already knows the (disappointing) answer to his question.

Alcheringa spends time tidying up his clothing and appearance, and picking bits and bugs out of Blazes pelt until they are ready to go.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry just watches on bleary eyed her long black hair looking something more akin to the bride of frankenstein.

Rearranging infusions for the day. Will give hard and merciless noogies to Alchy unless he drinks his infusion of shield or gives it back.


Divine Gamemaster of the Abyss and below...

@ Tal: Ready when you are!


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alchy listens to the Alchemists suggestion.

"I'll drink it, but maybe we wont have to kill anyone today?"


Early the next morning, Tal'Zeneb comes to the room with the fountain. Knocking then entering, he finds the Wee Bluets making preparations to depart.

Waiting patiently, the adventurers see that Tal'Zeneb is carrying a lantern at the end of a long pole, to light the way. The man himself appears unchanged until the glint of chainmail is noticed at collar and cuff, beneath his robes. Also, he has strapped on a sturdy pack.

"The path we walk today is primarily through the domain of the Ossuary, where the danger is less but not non-existent. Stay with me, there are occasional incursions from elsewhere in the undercity. he pauses, then continues "The Bazaar itself is actualy outside the Ossuary catacombs proper, but are warded from danger to allow the business that occurs there to continute unimpeded. Stay alert, for as you know , the unpoliced section of the undercity can be dangerous."

With that, and seeing the group is ready, leads them out of the room to a spiral staircase leading down.

As you follow Tal'Zeneb, the path lit by his lantern held high, enormous cathedral like chambers are revealed to the left and right,briefly illuminated, glimpses of mausoleums and crypts wavering in the unsteady light.


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

The Elven Druid makes no real commentary, only looking at the masuoleums from an artistic bent. Occasionally stopping to admire this piece of work or that, and looking at the micro flora and fauna calling the place home.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Al, you want point or rear guard?

Vaughn falls into whatever position is appropriate--if Al doesn't care, Vaugnn will take rear--with bow out and arrow nocked.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Kyren follows along in the middle of the pack inquisitively looking around at the cathedral like ceilings.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

"Tal, you seem to know this place really well. I sure am glad to know that you are leading us! So how long will it take for us to get to the Bazaar? Besides the auction, what sorts of things do they sell there?"


Guided by Tal'Zeneb, who finds his path with somnabulistic certitude, you walk through the dark and dusty corridors of the gigantic Godsmouth Ossuary. For Aeons the people living on the plateau have buried their dead here and more than once you walk past a majestic statue depicting gods and lords of old.

From time to time shadows darker than the gloom surrounding you move somewhere just outside of your view...you decide it is better not to worry what is lurking there and so, after about half a day of travelling, you reach the large antechamber of the anonymous king's crypt, which now houses the Bazaar of Secrets.

The gate is closed and flanked by two ogre guards who don't look very friendly.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Let me try my luck with these boys. I sometimes have the charm to work magic with my words."

Kyren walks up to the ogres and exclaims. "Ahh! At last we've made it! The Bazaar of Secrets! And thank goodness we have such tough and strong security to keep this place safe! I see they hire only the finest of guards at such a classy place. Thanks for doing your job so well and keeping out all of the unwanted! I must mention this to your boss. Well, we have arrived safely at last and you may now open the gates and let us pass."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31


Stepping up beside the talkative halfing, Ta'Zeneb says "Thank you friend Kyren, but I will take it from here...

Facing the ogres, he begins to speak a number of words in a language you have never heard, gesturing also with his free hand. One ogre listened intently to his words, the other to the movements of his hand.

Finished, Tal'Zeneb stands still, the ogres seem to consider for a moment, then they look at each other and with a grunt turn and open the door to the wonders if the Bazaar of Secrets....


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Still bleary eyed Berry grumbles about how that wasn't giant as she follows along.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"That was impressive, Tal! How did you do that? What did you say to those ogres? I was worried that I was going to need to use my angry voice to get through."


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"I will stay up front Vaughn, theres no view at the rear"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Alcheringa wrote:
"I will stay up front Vaughn, theres no view at the rear"

"You should try being short and in the middle like me! I can't see over anybody's head. However, the worst is when I attend the theater. Somebody always comes along and sits down in front of me with a big hat on their head. I don't want to hear anything from any of you big folk about no view. If you can't see anything, either your eyes are shut, or its your own fault!"


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

"Said the halfling who can magically fly."


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Berry wrote:
""Said the halfling who can magically fly."

"I will humbly admit that I am the pilot of the fastest kite in all of Kaer Maga, but technically there is no magic in that. My bright pink flier simply relies on the wind and the current to keep her afloat. The only time that I will admit to the magic of flying is the convenient use of my safety net which I am proud to call 'Feather Fall'. However, that being said, the view is always much better with you around, Berry Peelyblossom!"


Slowly the burly ogre pushes the gate open. From beyond you can hear muffled voices, low exotic music and the smell of sweet incenses wafts over to you.

The large cemetary chamber is full of small colourful stands where merchant from all regions of Golarion offer their wares.
Slaves and exotic animals wait on podiums or inside cages for being auctioned. Next to them vendors offer armours, weapons, works of art, rare spices and dyes and everything else you would expect from such an exclusive market.

While most of the visitors are humans, you also spot a naga carried around in a palanquin, as well as an obscenely obese troll. Elves, dwarves, orcs...there are nearly represantatives of all sentient races of Golarion and all in all at least five hundred people are populating the chamber.


Tal'Zeneb says "Welcome to the Bazaar of Secrets, understand that entrance here is a privilege, your behaviour will be monitored. I have some business to attend to but will find you later."

Tal'Zeneb then approaches on of his brothers supervising the throng of tradesmen , "Any disturbances? Any sign of Mubb or his shipment?"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Tal'Zeneb wrote:
"Welcome to the Bazaar of Secrets, understand that entrance here is a privilege, your behaviour will be monitored. I have some business to attend to but will find you later."

"Kazam! We made it! Thank you Tal'Zeneb! Don't worry about us, we will be just fine! We are just going to do a little shopping and find the auction. You wouldn't know where the auction house is located by any chance do you? Well anyway, have fun meeting the bizarre at the bazaar!"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

OK, now that we're here, what is the plan? I certainly don't want to buy back stolen property, so I don't think we should wait until the auction occurs. Maybe we should try to find whoever has the document, and see if we can . . . liberate it??

6,101 to 6,150 of 7,682 << first < prev | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.