Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


5,451 to 5,500 of 7,682 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>

Zzz :)


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

1d20 + 23 ⇒ (11) + 23 = 34 Roll 1
1d20 + 23 ⇒ (9) + 23 = 32 Roll 2


With the well-trained eye of the professional Berry scans the secret corridor and nods once she is sure that there are only two tripwires which she disarms within seconds.

As you begin to follow the corridor you suddenly hear a shuffling sound from ahead and the next moment a skelettal warrior turns around the corner. Most of his body is covered by a once golden platemail and he carries a long spear in his hands.

Behold! his dark voice echoes I'm the guardian of the Crypt of Wrath. How have you been able to enter the House of Wrath?

Battle Mat

He's standing in the 9b corridor


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

"You can talk to that thing for a minute, then I am returning its bones to their rightful place in the ground. The corporeal undead cannot be tolerated"

Alcheringa begins drawing his sword. Blaze stops staring at the Tengu as though it was a walking dinner, and now watches the Skeleton.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

I've never tried to charm a skeleton, but maybe he knows some information. :D

Alchy wrote:
"You can talk to that thing for a minute, then I am returning its bones to their rightful place in the ground. The corporeal undead cannot be tolerated"

"I agree. Besides, he makes the rest of us look really fat!"

Guardian of the Crypt wrote:
"I'm the guardian of the Crypt of Wrath. How have you been able to enter the House of Wrath?"

"We used the doorway, Bonemaster. You don't need to get angry with us. We are looking for a creature who steals dead bodies. Do you know anyone who fits that description?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry looks up and points back the way they came as if the Skeleton was a small child and looks as if she is about to continue past him.


The skeleton ignores Alcheringa and Blaze. Dark fire blazes in its eyes as it turns to Kyren

That cannot be true, the door was magically sealed, no mere mortal...especially none of the slave races like you, could have opened it. Someone must have helped you. And what are you talking about the stealing of bodies? What bodies? I have never left this corridor, it is all I know of this place!


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Berry looks upon him with a bit of pity. "Really? You should get out more. There's lots of people like you shambling about upstairs though most are rather brainless. I think the church of pharasma has claimed most of this place now. We're just doing a priestess a favor and making sure no one is trying to walk away from their tomb. Wait how are you able to talk? You don't even have vocal cords."


Hah! the undead warrior bows back in triumphant laughter This is the power of the Runelords. I'm the champion of Alaznist, the great lady of Wrath and even though I know only battle and bloodshed I can feel that you are trying to deceive me. I will end this now and end your unworthy existence!

the monster takes a battle stance, ready to thrust its spear.

ready for a fight?


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Yep, bash time. Vaughn, that looks quite tight up there, so its going to be a 1 on 1 fight, do you want it? Giving you first dibs!


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Why, Al--you're too kind!! I shall take you up on this offer, and do us proud. Let's just hope I don't have to eat crow and retreat . . .

Good, I prefer a stand-up fight to all this sneakin' around!

I pull out my daggers, and lunge forward to get my first blows in!

Let's see what you've got, Slim!


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Skeleton wrote:
"That cannot be true, the door was magically sealed, no mere mortal...especially none of the slave races like you, could have opened it. "

"Well that may be so, but I am not any mere mortal. I am Kyren Shadowsun Tosscobble and I am destined for greatness. A mere door is not about to stand in my way! Besides, I am very good at knock knocks!"

Skeleton wrote:
" This is the power of the Runelords. I'm the champion of Alaznist, the great lady of Wrath and even though I know only battle and bloodshed I can feel that you are trying to deceive me. I will end this now and end your unworthy existence!"

"My, you sure think highly of yourself! Do you not realize that the great Vaughn Eliot is in our party? He's got daggers and he knows how to use them!"

"Go get-em Daggers!"


Battle Mat

The ancient skeleton fully concentrates on the fight now and ignores Kyren's provocations.

Alcheringa and Blaze's Initiative1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Kyren's Initiative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Vaughn's Initiative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Salfon's Initiative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Berry's Initiative1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Skelton's Initiative1d20 ⇒ 19


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa utters an incantation.

Bulls Str on Vaughn (+4 Str/6mins)


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Round 1

Upon seeing the great skeleton approach, Kyren moves his hands in quick precise somatic gestures and casts Haste on the party with the following words, "Fizz bean mast, let us all go fast!"

1 additional attack per round with full round attack, +1 Atk, +1 on AC, +30 movement up to double your speed. Duration: 7 rounds.


Rd1

Al (resolved)
Kyren (resolved)
Skeleton (resolved)
Berry
Salfon
Vaughn

The skeleton ignores the spells flung all around it, takes on a rather defensive stance and waits.


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

ROUND 1
Effects: Haste, bull's Str (net +2 str) +2 hit, +1 dam, +1 AC/Ref

I wink at at Al in thanks for his spell, grin and thumb up to Kyren for *his* spell, and get ready for action.

5' step to close (which I'm guessing will trigger the skele's readied action to stab me), and open up with daggers.

Al, get ready, I'll give you room in a second!

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 11 + (3) = 15 <--3 is cold damage

Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35 <--threatens crit (figures it wasn't frost burst), resolve below
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 11 + (3) = 18 <--3 is cold damage

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Haste Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 11 + (3) = 17 <--3 is cold damage

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Round 2

Kyren waves his hands in quick somatic gestures and releases four consecutive bolts of magic missile at the skeleton as he utters the magical phrase, 'Hizzy haz bombalee, mighty bolts be free!"

Magic Missile 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 3) + 4 = 14


As Vaughn approaches the monster with his daggers, the skeleton thrusts its spear forward

Rune skeleton attacking Vaughn /Runespear 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37
Damage1d12 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

If hit: A runespear's attack deals 1d8 points of Strength damage to a living creature. This is a negative energy effect. A creature dies if this Strength damage equals or exceeds its actual Strength score.

Rd1

Al (resolved)
Kyren (resolved)
Skeleton (resolved)
Berry
Salfon
Vaughn

Kyren booked for rd 2

Some of Vaughns attacks hit the horrible crature, but it still seems powerful enough to fight on like this for some more rounds.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Krazzleboks!" Kyren mutters under his breath as if that said it all.


Male Human Cleric 6

With a grave attitude, Salfon jumps behind Vaughn. With minor hand movements, he cast a ward on the fighter.

Protection from Evil on Vaughn.

After his magic is cast, he shouts to Vaughn "Destroy it quickly!"


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Sighing in mild annoyance Berry simply tosses a vial of the potent dissolution substance into the skeletons face. "I honestly didn't want to hurt you or deceive you. But if you wish to act violently we will simply have to remove you."

Tight is most certainly right. Welp, sadly even hitting touch ac that's a lot of cover it has right now so Berry will hold this round.


Where's Vaughn?


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

i've already posted my round 1 action (4 days ago!!). Skele goes beore me in round 2


Ah, sry I guess my post hasn't made it clear. The skeleton had readied its attack and only stroke when you attacked, now it comes after you in initiative sequence.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

So Zyren, are you keeping Vaughn's rolls and now looking for Round 2 actions starting with Alchy? or do you want Vaughn to roll again?


Rd2

Al
Kyren (booked)
Berry
Salfon
Vaughn
Skeleton

Rd2 looks like this - just to get it right now :)


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Ah, OK. now I get it.

ROUND 2

Effects: Haste, bull's Str, Prot from Evil: (net +2 str) +2 hit, +1 dam, +3 AC, +1Ref

I'll shift 5' into the alcove to the skele's left, hopefully giving a melee fighter room to close in, then take another stab (or 6)

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 11 + (4) = 17

Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 11 + (3) = 18

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Haste Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (5) = 18


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa simply watches the fight, ready to step in should the unthinkable happen.


I forgot the strength damage! Damage1d8 ⇒ 2

The skeletal monster takes the blows stoically and thrusts its spear again

Rune skeleton attacking Vaughn /Runespear 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23
Damage1d12 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Rune skeleton attacking Vaughn /Runespear 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Damage1d12 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Both attacks of the monster miss and the fire in its eyes burns ever brighter...


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

"Feel free to surrender at any time!" Berry calls out from the back. "We're not really bad people!"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

ROUND 3

Effects: 2 str dam, Bull's Str, net +/-0 str; Haste; Prot from Evil: +1 hit, +3 AC, +1 Ref

I take another 5' shift north.
You know, I really wouldn't mind help here--nice flank set up and everything!

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Damage: 1d4 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 10 + (3) = 15

Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 10 + (6) = 17

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Haste Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (5) = 19


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alcheringa simply nods, and with that, Blaze comes ripping through and into the melee...

Blaze
Bite - 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25
(Trip) - 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16=CMD
Damage - 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Claw - 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25
Damage - 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Claw - 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11
Damage - 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


The skeleton grins as another foe appears

I have once been Alaznist's champion, general of her infantry and best melee fighter. You puny mortals won't stand a chance against me!

Rune skeleton attacking Vaughn /Runespear 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23
Damage1d12 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Rune skeleton attacking Vaughn /Runespear 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Damage1d12 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Str damage1d8 ⇒ 2

Str damage1d8 ⇒ 8

The skeleton is a horrible foe and fear begins to brew in you...still, cracks in its armour and bones make you think that it can't fight much longer.

Rd4 is now up


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

ROUND 4

Thank goodness for Haste and Prot from Evil!! Only 1 hit so far . . .

Effects: Haste, Prot from Evil, flank: +3 hit, +1 dam, +3 AC, +1 ref

I give Blaze a wink, and this time, the skele is gonna go DOWN!!

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 11 + (4) = 16

Attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 11 + (4) = 18

Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32 <---w00t!!
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Haste Attack (Frost Burst): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38 <--W0000000000000T!!
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 11 + (2) = 17

Crit confirm dagger +2:1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Crit confirm Frost Burst: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 1d10 ⇒ (3) + 11 + (10) = 24 <--wow. If that hits, that's 41 damage WITH A DAGGER.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Round 3

As the battle becomes more desperate, Kyren sends magic bolt after magic bolt flying into the skeleton!

Waving his hands frantically in somatic gestures, a bead of sweat trickles down his cheek as he casts the spell with the following words, "Shazam Alagabab, Magic Bolts give em a stab!!"

Magic Missile
Damage 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 4) + 4 = 18

Round 4

Becoming desperate as the battle rages on, more sweat trickles down his other cheek as the halfling is clearly not use to battling such a foe!

In a fury, Kyren casts another magic missile with the words, "Presta Alakagnu, Magic Bolts, you know what to do!"

Magic Missile
Damage 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 2) + 4 = 10

Can Kyren determine if magic missile is having any effect against the skeleton?

Spellcraft 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


As Vaughn pumps dagger after dagger into the monstrous skeleton it suddenly begins to glow more and more and as a tremendous frost blow rips the thing's rib cage apart, the skeleton explodes into a rain of small, burning hot sparks!

Fort Save DC 17 all to avoid 2D6 fire damage


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Fort

Stepping aroundthecorner with a sigh Berry deftly avoids the explosion.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

Fort Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Kyren jumps aside to avoid taking any fire damage. "Nice job, Daggers! You had me worried there for a minute!"


Male Elf Druid 7 HP:64/64, - AC: 18/T:14/FF:14 - Perception: +15(Low Light) F: +5/R: +6/W: +8 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 23, Speed:30ft, Init: +6

Alchy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

Blaze 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Blaze jumps out of the way, unfortunately exposing Alcheringa to the explosion.

CLW 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"That was unwelcome"

Alceringa then detects magic on the remains, and the spear.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Do you guys notice how fast Vaughn's daggers move? I wonder if this could explain why everything he kills seems to explode when it dies. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, but there does seem to be a phenomenon I am going to call the Eliot Aftershock, where we all need to jump, hide, flee, or take cover when a nasty monster explodes due to Vaughn Eliot's not so subtle dagger thrusts!"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 <--wow

I grit my teeth and just barely muscle through the fire.

Elliot Aftershocks, eh? I like that. Wait, wait--wdadayaMEEEEAAAN "not so subtle???"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5
Vaughn Eliot wrote:
"Elliot Aftershocks, eh? I like that. Wait, wait--wdadayaMEEEEAAAN "not so subtle???"

"I am just saying, Daggers, that while most of us use a dagger to open a waxed parchment containing the most recent edition of Filibert's Magazine to read the latest in gourmet cooking reviews, you seem to take the use of such little short blades to a different dimension. You know, one that pulverizes a near immortal crazed skeleton fiend that explodes in a giant ball of fire when stabbed by your little blades! Crazzleboks! I'm just not seeing the subtlety!"


M Human Fighter / 7 AC: 23 Touch: 16 HP 78/78 Init: +3

OK, I see what you're saying. My *moves* are MADE out of subtle, though. It's the RESULTS that are "IN YER FACE!!" Booyah.

OK, there's a guard here, which means there's somethign to guard. let's take a look!!

I try to shake off the malaise that the spear hit caused. Hey--can one of you check this wound out? I'm really feeling tired . . .will this go away on its own, or do I need some healing mojo?

and how does that spear look???


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"I've still got a few wounds myself from earlier this day. Salfy, if you have anything to take the bite off, I would be much obliged!"


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"Presta Alakazimbop! Let the magic be knownbop!"

With a wonderful flourish with his hands, Kyren casts Detect Magic and checks the area for any magica auras.

Spellcraft 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25


Not the slightest hint of magic has remained - even though the spear was a terrible weapon it now looks just like an old and rotten weapon - nothing is speacial about it. It must have been the magical power pulsing through the bones of the skeleton that made it so terrifying.

Follow the corridor where you met the skeleton?

While you are disappointed by the absence of magic on the spear, Vaughn feels much better after a minute or two of waiting, the life-draining effect has vanished like the enchantment did.


Clever & Charming Halfling Sorcerer 7 (hp: 53/53, AC 21, T 17, FF 18) Spells: 1st: 8/8, 2nd:8/8, 3rd: 5/5

"I do not sense any arcane auras left in this area. I think the Elliot Aftershock destroyed any magic that existed here!" Kyren says with a sly grin. "Let's keep going and see if we can make any further sense of the riddles we are facing. Maybe we can even find some treasure in the process . . . uhm, and some new botanical plant life for Alchy to document." Kyren adds as a slight afterthought.

Yes, follow the corridor after some healing.


Female AC 16 HP:11/11 Init +2 F: +4 Ref: +4 W: +3

Sighing in annoyance Berry returns to her muttering search for things designed to slice men in half as she ventures down the hall.


Crypt

Cautiously looking around the corner you are relieved to find out that the corridor is empty...but it also ends at a solid wall only some more metres to the east.

Behind you the Tengu has an idea and squawks

Is secret door! We find mechanism!

5,451 to 5,500 of 7,682 << first < prev | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.