Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness (Inactive)

Game Master Zyrenity

The bustling town of Kaer Maga, home of villainy and and more than one shady figure. A city that offers zillions of oportunities and even more ways to die!


1 to 50 of 7,682 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

In the outcast city of Kaer Maga, your business is your own, and no ware is too dangerous or taboo to find a buyer. Within the walls of the ancient ruined fortress, refugees and criminals from every nation disappear into the swirling crowds of gangs and monsters. Here leech covered bloatmages haggle with religious zealots who set their own lips shut, while naga crime lords squeeze self-mutilating troll prophets for protection or money. And these are just the city's anarchic residents, not the fearsome beasts contained in the mysterious dungeons beneath the streets, held at bay by the elite rangers known as the duskwardens. Welcome to the City of Strangers, a haven of freedom and independence - assuming you survive.

View of Kaer Maga from the bottom of the Storval Rise

That's what common folk in Varisia whisper about Kaer Maga, while the details change, the underlying meaning always stays the same: Kaer Maga is dangerous, old, mysterious and one of Golarions best places to get rich or die trying.

You all had your reasons to venture here; maybe fate will form a bond between you, maybe not - everything can happen in Kaer Maga...

On a rainy morning of the 2nd of Arodus 4707

Introduction for Esfana:

Tired and still feeling wounded - both physically and mentally - you get off the wagon, as it reaches the city. Here, in the northeastern corner of Kaer Maga, the gigantic stone wall that encircles the whole city is destroyed, as if millennias ago a titan has set his foot on it.
The old carriage driver nods in the direction of the gap:
There ye go, the place's called Meatgate, it's where the farmers trade with the city folk. Desna be with ye, child. Then he turns around again, cracks his whip and slowly steers the wagon into the buzzing crowd.
The whole place is bustling with life and hundreds of people swirl through the area where still some parts of debris from the citywall lie around like relics of a long forgotten past.

Introduction for Torald:

Can there be a better place to fight evil and dark villains than a place like Kaer Maga? Hardly, nevertheless you don't feel very comfortable now that you face one of the oldest cities of Golarion. Here, in the northeastern corner of Kaer Maga, the gigantic stone wall that encircles the whole city is destroyed, as if millennias ago a titan has set his foot on it.
Some farmers you met about an hour ago told you that this place was called "Meatgate" and that it is the only entrance to the city. The name derives from the fact that here is as well the most important city gate as the place where farmers and shepherds sell their cattle to the city's inhabitants. The whole place is bustling with life and hundreds of people swirl through the area where still some parts of debris from the citywall lie around like relics of a long forgotten past.

Introduction for Bahir:

Starting the day with a smile-truth to be told, that aint easy on a morning like this, nevertheless: You finally reached the legendary city. Here, in the northeastern corner of Kaer Maga, the gigantic stone wall that encircles the whole city is destroyed, as if millennias ago a titan has set his foot on it.
Some farmers you met about an hour ago told you that this place was called "Meatgate" and that it is the only entrance to the city. The name derives from the fact that here is as well the most important city gate as the place where farmers and shepherds sell their cattle to the city's inhabitants. The whole place is bustling with life and hundreds of people swirl through the area where still some parts of debris from the citywall lie around like relics of a long forgotten past.

Introduction for Alexite:

Tired and exhausted but sure that all possible followers are far behind you finally reach the city.
Here, in the northeastern corner of Kaer Maga, the gigantic stone wall that encircles the whole city is destroyed, as if millennias ago a titan has set his foot on it.
Some farmers you met about an hour ago told you that this place was called "Meatgate" and that it is the only entrance to the city. The name derives from the fact that here is as well the most important city gate as the place where farmers and shepherds sell their cattle to the city's inhabitants. The whole place is bustling with life and hundreds of people swirl through the area where still some parts of debris from the citywall lie around like relics of a long forgotten past.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

I wonder if the heroines of the tales granma' used to tell me to make me sleep ever felt like this” Esfana thought .

She was just dismounted from the wagon that has been her home for the last days, she is still hurt both phisically and mentally, and she is sad like she's never been.
And it is raining, if it wasn't enough, and i'm lightly dressed.If nothing else no one will notice the tears under all this water from the sky

Esfana shook her head and began to move all the stuff she bought from the caravan that took her to Kaer Maga.She had to reward them a bit after all, and she couldn't go around in her small clothes anyway.She went toward some other caravan tents in search for a repair.

Better looking at this like another trial from My Lady, The Inheritor. I'm sure she'll look after me just as she did so far” With this, Esfana tried to better adjust the vestments of Iomedae's church and to drag water down , away from the symbol sewn on her chest.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Ah, another fine city of Varisia! Need to find an inn... something with a small modicum of privacy would be nice. Of course, it's needs to be lively come night... no use staying somewhere I can't make some coin.

Looking around him at the hustle and bustle of people coming and going, Dirge Alexite Wintrish, rake, ne'er-do-well, rapscallion and outlaw bard of Nidal, spies a likely looking young lad. Smiling, he calls out, 'You there, boy! Come here! You from around here? Tell me, where might a thirsty troubadour find a drink and a stage?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

"There I am. I'm wondering on which ways the will of the mistress will lead me. But first I need to find some place to stay for the night, a bath and a good meal would not be amiss"

Dandering between the different market stalls Torald asks one of the peasants:

"Dear Sir, would you be so kind as to tell me where a weary wayfarer could find a rest and something to moisturize his throat"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Esfana:

It seems like some beggars - the kind with the lost leg or eyepatch - caught a glimpse of your holy symbol. Soon there are three of them surrounding you,asking for a copper or two...maybe their knowledge of the city could prove helpful...

perception roll pls with an adjustment of "-1" for the weather conditions.

Alexite:

A small, haggard looking boy looks this way and that, then as he understands that you mean him, he boolickingly advances.

At your command sir, the name's Christien, umm I mean if that's of any relevance for ye. The next inn is the "Shiny Walking-Stick", right down the road.

With that said, he points through the crumbled city walls.

Torald:
The man's expression turns rapidly from angry to friendly.

The next inn is the "Shiny Walking-Stick", right down the road.

With that said, he points through the crumbled city walls.


Male Human Producer of hot air (sometimes cold air too)

Thank you very much Looking over the mans goods Hoch much would you like for 2 of your apples?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Nodding his thanks, Alexite reaches out to the boy's ear, 'What's this here?, and pulls back his hand with two copper pieces between forefinger and thumb. 'Here you go, master Christien. Thank you for your valuable knowledge of the environs hereabouts.' Looking thoughtful, Alexite wonders aloud, 'I do hope the Shiny Walking Stick is a reputable inn with fine custom befitting a minstrel of my caliber.' Glancing down to Christien, Alexite says, 'You wouldn't know about that, would you?'


Divine Gamemaster of the Abyss and below...

Torald:

I'd be glad if you just take two and say a prayer for me, Harold Gobbins, whenever you reach the next temple. If I may ask you a question...Sir, you don't look like the folks 'round 'ere, where ya from?

Alexite:

They boy prances from one foot to the other.
Ye know, eh, I mean he throws his hands up in a gesture of surrender
To say the truth, I dun' know much about the whole thing, since the bouncer ne'er let's me in.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Perception 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 1 = 10
At work now can't write much


Divine Gamemaster of the Abyss and below...

Esfana:

One of the beggars tries to pull at your wrist, to get your attention, while you notice that one of his companions is trying to get behind you. You feel somewhat alarmed, though you notice that these poor fellows are no match for you.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

It will be an honor for me to pray for such a kind man. You're right. I'm not from here. I'm coming from the city of the crusaders. Vigil. But maybe you can answer a second question. Is here in Kaer Maga a shrine of Iomedae?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

'An honest answer, master Christien. Take these as just reward.' Handing out three more copper pieces to the boy, Alexite makes his was down the street looking for sign of the Shiny Walking Stick ahead.


Torald:

The man seems to ponder about the question for a moment.
Yup my lord, there is the Trideon Temple in the section of the city which folks from 'ere just call the "Hospice". It's a temple to Shelyss, Iomedae and Desna...and ...I dun't dare to speak his name...

Shall I draw you a rough map in the sand, so you know the general direction?

Alexite:

It's rather a "being dragged" than an "independent walking" down the road, but as soon as you pass the remnants of the city wall, the traffic gets bearable and you have time to pause for a moment and look around.

And really, about 70 yards away is a tavern sign which depicts some kind of staff! Nect to the door you spot a cloaked figure leaning against the wall, shaking his head whenever someone tries to lay a hand on the doorknob.


As the somewhat tired-looking Kahir strolls right through the entrance and into the city itself, he lets his gaze wander. The sights of the bristling city already brighten his spirit and slowly but surely a confident, rogueish smile appears on his lips as he pats the handle of his blade lightly, straightens his composure, and increases his pace a little.

Naturally, being an enterprising young fellow -- and not to mention a tired one -- he keeps a lookout for a place that would suit him, but being rather undecided he opts to simply take a moment, walk up to the next pretty lass that catches his eye and draw her attention with a dashing smile.

"Milady," he begins, his voice deep and smooth, "I couldn't help but notice you look a little troubled. Can I help you?"

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Kahir:

The girl, barely 17 looks up and wipes some of her blond, wet strands aside.
Sorry Sir, have we met before? She says rather impatiently.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Feeling like she is the one in needs,Esfana at the moment has somewhat lost her charitable attitude,and would like to make this scoundrels understand they took the wrong target,but she knows better,beside she could be the one trying to rob others looking at her actual situation.

"No need for trouble,folks;just show me where a young and very tired priestess of Iomedae can have some warm place which offers a meal,bath and bed and i'll reward you very well;but please no ambush or assaults"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Alexite looks around for any nearby overhangs where he may step out of the rain. Upon locating one a few yards up the street, he steps under it and using the passing crowds as cover, he attempts to avoid notice by the doorman of the inn while watching those he denies entrance for any recognizable patterns and, more importantly, who does he permit to enter.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16


Male Human, Keleshite Rogue 1

"I doubt it," Kahir replies honestly, "but as a swordsman and Keleshite, I thought I might offer my help. I don't like to see a frown on such a pretty face."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Esfana:

The beggar facing you looks nervously to his partners, then slowly nods.

You're right M'lady. But Kaer Maga is a place where dogs eat dogs. Maybe we should see your arrival as a sign for a possible change.

My name's Gerrenk and I'm one of the leaders of the beggar's guild. I like you, so if you need help...just remember my name.

He steps back and his followers also back away from you.

Over there is the shiny Walking stick, the inn of choice for most newcomers to Kaer Maga he points trough the gap inthe stonewall.

Alexite:
After about fifteen minutes of eagle-eyed spotting, you notice that he seems to know most of the customers he lets in.
Others, he does not seem to know, are fast to give him a piece of silver, which he accepts with a snarl.

Then, after you think the pattern is obvious, a a tall man wearing a grey cloak with rust coloured stains, and a massive hood advances the tavern - to your surprise the bouncer seems to be struck by a spell of hastening, so fast and bootlickingly does he open the door.

Kahir:
The girl pauses in her work and lets her gaze rest on you for a long moment, then she seems to have made a decision.

OK, well, you really look like the kind of man, who can solve problems. My name's Selene and I'm working in the "Shiny Walking Stick" the only inn in this area. I'm doing the washing and such stuff and the job is really OK, but the bouncer ... you know he...umm....oh Desna, he wants...

She stops talking, hoping you got the meaning and watches you hopefully.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Your kindness is much apprecieted, here, take these and may the blessing of The Inheritor be with you

Esfana reach for her belt pouch and takes 4 silver, than hand them to the man.

Now that you mention,i could use some insight from some one who knows Kaer Maga, how to contact you in case ?

Meanwhile she gathers her bags and slowly head to the Shiny Walking Stick inn.


Esfana:

Gerrenk takes his stick, though you notice he does not rely on it, and walks besides you heading to the city.

Your coins are much appreciated, though you shouldn't show your money so openly in Kaer Maga. Contacting me ain't difficult young lady. On nearly every streetcorner sits one of my fellow beggars, just tell 'em you need to speak to Gerrenk, they will know then...

As you approach the inn, a well kept 3 storey frame house, Gerrenk stops.

I'm not welcomed in there. Beware of the bouncer, his name's Trogg and he has some monster blood pumping through his veins, I bet ogre or orc. Anyway, he is a rather angry fellow and has quite a temper...

He forms the holy sign of Desna with his hands and nods.

May Desna smile upon you, girl!


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

I'll treasure your advice, thank you Gerrenk, and good bye for now

Esfana stood there some secs, staring at the front of the inn, she has far too much weight to move, and she is exausted. After taking some more breaths she thinks “Cannot stand in the middle of the street wet like a puppy anyway, what else can happen to me at this point that already hasn't?

She gathers again the bags and packs she dropped for a moment and walked toward the bouncer.

Hello mister, i'm in need of a warm room and a meal, may i enter?


Esfana:

The bouncer who leaned against the wall, straightens his body, only now you recognize that he is about 2.3m tall. His face is really coarse and he does not seem to be in a good mood - no wonder since his clothes are soaking wet.

Diplomacy roll pls


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Esfana:
The brute's face lightens up and he lets his gaze rest a little too long on your curves.

Hm, you're a nice cutie, eh? Me have space in the inn and in me bed for ye he chuckles, then goes on Anyways, get in and spend some sil'ers

He opens the door and you feel the warmth of the tavern room streaming outwards.
The rrom is about 2.5m high and the whole interior is made of dark wood. A smell of beer and wine lingers in the air and from the kitchen behind the bar which is opposite of you you hear busy cooking noises.
There are about 12 tables in the room of which five are occupied.
Behind the bar two young, quite attractive, wenches polish tankards and fill drinks.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Well, thank you, i guess
Entering the room Esfana look at her conditions : her white and red robes are wet to the point they cling to her body much more than she'ld like; she thinks “Not much difference from walking around in my bare skin i suppose” ….she is definitively no longer in the safety and shiny environment of the academy of her parents in Vellumis.
Trying to look indifferent, she drops all bags on the floor just at her feet and puts her shoulder against the wall, then tries to relax a bit. She passes the hand on the hair from the forehead to the back of her neck, and takes another deep breath.
She finally calls for a wench “Good morning , i'm in dire need of resting and washing. And privacy


Esfana:

One of the girls behind the bar looks up and says something you cannot understand from the distance.
She then puts the rag away she used for cleaning the tankards and gets over to you.

You don't think the pretty thing is much older than 16, she has thick brown hair bound together to a single braid, hazel eyes and still some childish features in her face.

Welcome to the Shiny Walking Stick m'lady. I will prepare a bath for you and yes, we still have plenty o' rooms.Please take room number 2, it's the first door on the right on the second floor. The stairs are just over there.

She hands you a small copper key and points to the back of the tavern room, where the stairs begin.

You will find the bath at the end of the hallway. Would you like something to eat and drink, too? We have a wonderful stew today.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Taking the key Esfana thanks the girl then once again begins to adjust all the weight on the floor around her body.
Yes please, i'll come down for a meal after having the bath and some minutes of relax
She then walks upstairs. Still thinking “Get a hold on yourself Esfana, plenty of time to weep


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

"Dear Sir, you haven't got to fear your words. I won't use them against you. But when I will go to the temple, I will be glad to have all informations you could give me. First and foremost every Information which could be vital for me. But I would appreciate if you would draw me the map."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Esfana:

The room is clean and simple and consists of a large bed, a wardrobe and and a window opposite the door which goes out to a small side alley.

Torald:

Map of Kaer Maga

Here you are m'lord. then he whispers the name's Zon Kuthon...they have a small shrine in the Shelyss section of the temple..Desna knows why...

He hrugs his shoulders, then a friend of him whispers something in his ear and Harold turns around. He seems as if he was trying to spot something...

The girl over there, the one just entering the Shiny Walking Stick; my friend said she wears a symbol just like yours!

He points through the gap in the stonewall towards an inn.

Torald Ad Hoc XP Award for obtaining a map of Kaer Maga:
50 XP


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

"Thank you very much, my friend. Interesting. Let's see what has driven another servant of Iomedae to this town.
It was a pleasure to talk to you my friend. I whish you good business and may Iomedaes watchful eye guard you."

Torald walks to the entrance of the Shiny Walking Stick
Greetings mister, could I find here a rest and something to calm my mumbling stomach?

Dimplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Introduction for Radovitch:

Check the first post for the common rumors about Kaer Maga

At last you reached it: Fabled Kaer Maga. It's every bit as impressive as you thought it would be.
Here, in the northeastern corner of Kaer Maga, the gigantic stone wall that encircles the whole city is destroyed, as if millennias ago a titan has set his foot on it.
Some farmers you met about an hour ago told you that this place was called "Meatgate" and that it is the only entrance to the city. The name derives from the fact that here is as well the most important city gate as the place where farmers and shepherds sell their cattle to the city's inhabitants. The whole place is bustling with life and hundreds of people swirl through the area where still some parts of debris from the citywall lie around like relics of a long forgotten past.


Umm, Torald, weren't you a paladin of Iomedae? At least that is what you wrote in your background.

Torald:
The giant of a bouncer straightens his posture...there must be some monster blood pumping through his veins you think...ogre, orc...something like that.

Hoh, wadda ye wun? I dun know ye...so get off...unless ye give me a nice shiney piece o' sil'er

With that said he leans back again against the wall.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Yes, it was a mistake

Excuse me, I haven't known that this inn has an entrance fee.

Torald hands a piece of silver to the bouncer.


Torald:

Nut fer everyone, heh

He chuckles, then opens the door and you feel the warmth of the tavern room streaming outwards.
The rrom is about 2.5m high and the whole interior is made of dark wood. A smell of beer and wine lingers in the air and from the kitchen behind the bar which is opposite of you you hear busy cooking noises.
There are about 12 tables in the room of which five are occupied.
Behind the bar two young, quite attractive, wenches polish tankards and fill drinks.

The girl is nowehre to be seen.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

Torald closes the door behind him and goes to the bar.

Greetings Ladies, do you have a room and a meal for a tired and hungry wayfarer? A bath after the meal would be nice as well.


Torald:

The girls exchange a glance, then one of them says: Greetings m'lord, a sister of your has just arrived with the same wishes. I'm not sure about the codex of your order, but maybe you would like to share a room?
She went upstairs and took room number two. It's the first door on the right on the second floor.

You don't think the pretty thing is much older than 16, she has thick brown hair bound together to a single braid, hazel eyes and still some childish features in her face.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

I don't think it would be respectable to share a room with a young lady I didn't know even if she's also a servant Iomedaes. A room for myself will be more appealing to me.


Torald:

The girl blushes and stammers:

Oh, I thought you would know each other, I mean because of your common, eh.... she pauses for a moment, then goes on: Then m'lord please take room numer 3, its the second door on the left in the hallway on the second floor. The price for the room is 3 silver pieces per night.
We have a good stew and a fresh beer ready once you return to the tavern room. A bath will be made ready for you in about an hour.

She hands you a small copper key with an imprinted "3" and points to the stairs at the back of the room.

By the way: After you saw Harold's map, you are able to reproduce it any time


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

After spying all of this Alexite palms a silver piece and quickly moves to the Shiny Walking Stick. Approaching the doorman, he deftly slips the silver to him and enters the inn.

'By the gods, it is a wet one today!' Alexite exclaims upon entering. Spotting a wench, he grins and asks, 'Where may I find the proprietor? I am in need of a room and a hot bath before I take lunch. I may also need a beautiful woman to help scrub my back.'

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 The dice hate all attempts at flirting


Alexite:

With a grunt the bouncer closes the door behind you.

The room is about 2.5m high and the whole interior is made of dark wood. A smell of beer and wine lingers in the air and from the kitchen behind the bar which is opposite of you you hear busy cooking noises.
There are about 12 tables in the room of which five are occupied.
Behind the bar two young, quite attractive, wenches polish tankards and fill drinks.

One of the wenches, maybe 18 or 20 years of age, smiles courteously at you and tries to help you with your wet wardrobe.

M'lord I'm sorry, but the owner is occupied at the moment, nevertheless, I can help you with a room, bath and lunch. Room number 5, the third door on the left in the hallway on the second floor is still free. It's 3 silver per day and includes a meal of our wonderful stew and a beer. We can prepare you a bath in about 2 hours.

She hands you a small copper key with an imprinted "5" and points to the stairs at the back of the room.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

Warmly smiling to the wench, Alexite gives a small bow and tells her, 'You are too kind!' Waving his hand with a flourish as he states this, five silver appear in his hand. 'Please, bring up a bottle of wine when you draw the bath. I'll be disappointed if you don't bring a second glass for yourself.'

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Do I smell bad?


You definitely underperform :-)

Alexite:

The girl takes the silver pieces Then smiles mildly as she says:

It's a shame m'lord but I won't have time for such a nice encounter...Nevertheless I wish you a refreshing and relaxing time in the Shiny Walking Stick, should you need anything just call me, my name's Becca.


Attack:
[dice=Fauchard]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+4[/dice] [dice=Fauchard PA]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d10+7[/dice]
Human Paladin (Hospitaler) 2 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +4 W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +0

That's no Problem, you couldn't know. I'll be back in a few moments, you could already prepare my meal in the meantime if you would be so kind. By for now!

Torald goes upstairs and comes back in a few moments to sit down at a free table. After the meal he'll take his bath and after that be back downstairs.

It may be my last post for today because I nurse a cold at the moment


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

'I'll try... Alexite says with a sigh. Slightly shaking his head at his own feeble attempt, he goes to the fire and stands too near it trying to get some of the water out of his clothes while he waits for a bath to be drawn for him in his room.

GM:
Assuming nothing untoward happens while he waits, e.g. there is no ruckus from the hulking brute in rust stained grey clothes who is not here in the room, he'll proceed as below

Once the wenches announce his bath ready, he'll head up to room five and strip down, hanging his clothes to dry before settling in for a nice hot bath. He'll enjoy the water and wine for about an hour before getting out and redressing. Hopefully the breeches will still be damp (putting them on while they're still damp let's them dry on the legs shrinking to fit for that painted on look).

He'll head down for that stew and beer awaiting the proprietor.


Alexite, Esfana, Torald:

Sooner or later all three of you have taken your bath and settle down in the tavern room for a cup of stew and a pint of cold beer.

It's one or two hours into the afternoon now and besides you three, one serving wench (Becca, for those who know) and the buncer who fled from the now even stronger rain, the room is empty.

As Becca comes over to Torald she whispers in his ear that the girl over there (points to Esfana) is the one, her colleague mistakenly held for a friend of him.

I think all of you have put a description up in your profile, so you can get an impression of each other


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

Randovich takes a moment to look up at the monolithic walls of the city. They dwarf anything he has yet seen in his life, and the awe which they inspire cause him to forget for a moment the dirt clinging to his clothing and the sharp hunger gripping his belly. It is only a moment though. He kisses the tips of his fingers and touches them to the vibrant green scarf he wears about his neck - a color of wisdom and discipline to his people. Then, he draws his cloak tightly about himself and approaches the gate.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard/2

It seems only I have put up a description. Here it is for ease of reading.

Alexite Wintrish is tall and lithe. Chelaxian in blood, his obvious Azlanti heritage shows in his straight black hair flowing back from a widow’s peak along with high, thin, arching eyebrows set over deep purple eyes. Constantly sporting a smug smile, Alexite appears rakish in his fine dove grey suede doublet and breeches over a sanguine silk shirt with black leather gloves and matching high hard boots polished to a mirror shine. A rapier with shining silvered wire basket guard rests on his right hip while a scorpion whip hangs from his left. Over all of this hangs a short black cape with a lining to match his shirt while atop his head is a wide brimmed black hat pinned up on one side with a large exotic feather, blood red in color, coming up from the pinned side stirring with his every move.

--------

Alexite finishes his stew and while he waits for the proprietor looks to the other two apparent guests. 'Hello! What brings you to Kaer Maga?


Male Human (Varisian) Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul)

Nice! I think I'll follow suit, especialy since the picture I've chosen only vaguely resembles the character I've envisioned.

Randovich is a handsome Varisian youth, his soft features making it apparent that he is not past 16 years old. His skin is the typical ruddy olive complexion of his Varisian kin, and rich black hair curtains down to his mid-neck. His eyes were formerly a deep mahogany in color, but with his sorcerous talent emerging, they have become a brilliant sapphire hue that is nearly unheard of in his people, though he is not yet aware of this change.

He favors colorful but practical attire - chiefly cured leather breeches with a matching vest, and a loose and flowing undershirt. When traveling, he wears a cloak, but he always sports a number of embroidered scarves, and sometimes when he spots a bauble or a piece of cloth he finds striking, it will be added to his outfit.

Currently, he is visibly dishelved. His hair is tussled and unwashed and a sparse stubble clings to his cheeks. His clothes show several minor tears and are in need of a good washing, though they're still far from ruined. His walk is a resigned one. He tends to hang his head and not look others in the eye, his slouched posture presenting the air of an individual that is less than sure of themselves.


Female Human ( Varisian) Cleric lvl 2 ( Iomedae )

Still at work,have no time to post

1 to 50 of 7,682 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Zyren's Heart of Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.