Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Wellards Jade Regent

Game Master Wellard

See Full Description for Relationship Scores


1,601 to 1,650 of 2,669 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Eidolon 3

Cinder rumbles a challenge and charges the advancing "woman", drawing steel as it barrels forward.

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
If that hits... Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Cinder's charge scores a hit on the female who seems to accept it without many qualms..

She responds with a blow from her flail combined with a follow up flow with a spiked gauntlet on her off hand

Flail1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Gauntlet1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Both blows however just miss the glowing form.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Omara moves to flank brutish looking woman, still using the Tian blade.

Attack 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 4 = 20
Confirm Crit 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5
Damage + Sneak attack 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2) + 1 = 9


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf follows suit with Cinder, lifting his greataxe parallel to the ground so that when he reaches her, he can give a powerful horizontal swipe to her midsection, avoiding entangling Cinder or Omara as he does so.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 - 1 = 26
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10


your blows cut deeply into the Ogre kin female but still she keeps her feet yelling off the various evil things she intends to wreak upon your corpses.

Some off them seem anatomically impossible.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa again flings her sleep hex, hoping this time it might take hold.

Sleep Hex - Save Vs. Will DC-14, 2 rounds


1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Mutilduh slumps to the ground as if poleaxed


Eidolon 3

Are you considered helpless while sleeping? In other words, Cinder will perform a coup de grace on her if so.

Coup de Grace: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3) + 3 = 7
=P coup de grace FAIL!


Lets see what Zal's contribution to the 1st round is before we determine the results of anything else.


Eidolon 3

Whoops, didn't notice Zal hadn't gone yet.


Well I know weekends are never easy for Devon plus theres that dose of super crud he has


OK going to move this on..

Zaladrel looses an arrow at the huge Harridan and causes another minor wound..that happens before Runa's hex takes hold

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17 Damage1d8 ⇒ 2

Round 2

Cinder 21
Mutilduh 17
Omara 15
Ulf 14
Zaladrel 12
Runa 10

Fort Save DC171d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Cinder chops down hard and the grotesque head is seperated from it's body.

Fight over

And you can level up to 3rd people..prepared casters do not increase spells till they have rested.


Eidolon 3

Coup de Grace not fail! Yay!

The spraying blood hisses as it lands upon Cinder's smoldering form, and a low rumble escapes its throat. It pauses for a brief moment before whipping its swords to the side to remove most of the blood. It then kneels before the creature to clean its sword upon the ragged tatters of its clothing. When finished, it stands and nods to its companions that it is ready to continue.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Yay level up! How do you want us to do HP again, DM Wellard?

Úlf nods in return to Cinder, though before he is ready to go, he goes to Mutilduh's body and kneels down beside the headless corpse, searching it for anything useful.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3
And Úlf yet again proves he is observant as the average tree stump.

After finishing his search, he rises to his feet, looking to the others. "Am ready to move on. I do not see point in hiding body...blood on floor is easy enough to know what happened even if there is no body."


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Thanks for the move along...Level 3...what to do, what to do...

Zal winces at the display seeing the otherworldly being tear into the ogre kin. Zal knows it needed to be done but both laments and appreciates the brutal efficiency his comrades are beginning to acquire.

Who knew a few weeks ago that we would be working together to fell beasts such as this?

Zal will also offer a glance over the creatures person, mostly to see if there are keys or other such necessary items. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


PFS standard for Hp..1/2 dice+1+con bonus +FC bonus if you wish

You find a bag of 96 gold 2 silver and 5 copper The Flail looks to be of fine quality and a quick check proves it to be Magical..+1 Flail


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

After watching Cinder's finishing move, Omara finds herself thinking.

This is not how I was taught to fight!
"That's just your pride talking," says a masculine voice from her past. Papa? Her memories go back to a particularly humbling lesson from her grandfather. "Pride will not win you any battles. Pride will not protect you or anyone else from an enemy intent on hurting you. Pride forces you to make foolish decisions."

She stares at the wakizashi in her hand. How could I have been so stupid? I don't know how to use this thing. I've been lucky so far, but that won't last. My friends are counting on me. Something here is making Ameiko sick, and we need to deal with it. If I have to backstab every birdman in this castle, then so be it! I don't have to like it. I need to be at my best! It's time to show these birdmen who they're dealing with.

Thanks, Papa.

With a small smile, she takes off her backpack and places it on the floor. She kneels down, opens the pack, and pulls out a square, leather bound package about the size of a book. Opening the package, she picks up the starknife that she has not held in quite some time. Her fingers run over the letters that she, as a little girl, carved into the center circle. "Hello, Asta. Time to come out and play."

She attaches the starknife and its carrier to her belt. She repacks the leather wrapping and the wakizashi in the backpack, with the handle of the sword sticking out for easy access. She stands and puts the pack on her back. "Thank you for waiting," she says to the others with a smile. "Let's go show these birdmen who they're dealing with!"


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

After taking the things he found on Mutilduh and storing them until such time as they can be divided amongst the group, Úlf looks over to Omara, watching her as she looked through her things before removing a starknife and attaching it to her belt. At her declaration, he grins broadly.

"Is good to have you back with us, Omara. We should find a new foe to test you on, yes?" he asks, looking around the room to see where any doors to take them further into the fortress may be.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zaladrel makes a slight gesture to as Omara withdraws the star knife. With a a slight smile playing across his lips Zal jests at Omara, A fine weapon, My Lady is surely pleased you present it to the world.

Indeed let us make our way further into this place.


Sorry about the delay I'm just too busy at the moment should be up and running tomorrow


Eidolon 3

Cinder makes an unusual gesture that might be interpreted as a shrug. It is, however, obvious from its demeanor that it cares not a whit what weapon Omara chooses to use to dispatch her foes.


Plans??

One door leads out off this room


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

After making sure that it's alright with the others, Úlf will approach the door that leads out of the room, making ready to move forward further into Brinewall Castle.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Omara will listen at the door for anything that may be on the other side.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zal will stan ably by, watching the others checking the door :)


Omara hears nothing beyond the door, it is however locked


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Omara pulls her tools from their hiding place, kneels in front of the lock and begins her attempt to pick the lock.

Disable Device 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Yuck


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa keeps a close watch as Omara attempts to open the door. She does not wish to be surprised by one of the Ogre-kin, or the bird creatures.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Perception (Tofa): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Omara finds the lock beyond her for the moment..You can try again

Runa hears nothing


Eidolon 3

Cinder rumbles and tightens its grip on its sword, betraying its impatience.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Omara selects a different tool from her kit and tries the lock again.

Disable Device 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

"Masterwork tools, huh," she grumbles. She puts her tools away and turns to her companions. "Well, we can go around, or we can try and smash the door open."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Dm Wellard, what is the door made of?


Its a standard castle door..heavy wood construction with metal reinforcement.You have no idea if it is barred on the other side or not.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf will test the strength of the door, first by attempting to simply muscle it open, charging at it with his shoulder forward. Failing that, he will use his axe to take a single mighty swing at the construction to see how much he is able to damage it with his weapon.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 1 = 19
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

I'll wait to see how far Ulf gets before I chime in that I can look through the door...


Eidolon 3

Lol


Ulf makes a substantial dent in the door.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Ulf looks to Zaladrel now, satisfied that he can get through the door with one or two more blows. "Zaladrel, is good time to look through door now, yes? Should not take much more to break through and is good to know what is on other side."


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zaladrel will smirk at Ulf, Hopefully whatever you just rattled awake won't stare back at me. Zal claps Ulf on the shoulder then takes a knee at the door and places his hands upon it in concentration. Hopefully the door is less that 9 inches thick ;p If it isn't I can see through it like clairvoyance...and this time I am not doing it through a knee high wall! I feel like a little kid with this power. "Ohh Oh Let me try!


The other side off the door is....a corridor...and is totally in darkness.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

*sigh*...Desna is laughing at me somewhere for my exuberance. There seems to be a corridor and no light. I see nothing.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf very obviously stifles a guffaw of laughter, then pats Zaladrel on the back good-naturedly. "Is alright. Next time I let you look through door first, yes? Is not always going to be just dark corridor on other side of door." he reassures him, a large grin on his face.

After Zaladrel steps back, Úlf takes another swing at the door, again putting all his strength behind the blow.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 1 = 8
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10
What the freakin' crap?! Two nat 1s in a row? Man that is messed up...


Well you cant really miss a door..but

Ulf's axe turns in his hands and the blunt side raps against the door ineffectually.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf huffs at that, the vibration sending a slight pain through his forearms. If anything, he seems positively embarrassed by the bad strike on the door, a slight flush coming to his face.

He grumbles under his breath, getting another, tighter grip on his axe before taking another swing.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 1 = 22
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 3 = 19


Ulf's third blow almost demolishes the door (19/20 dmage done in total)


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3; HP 41/41; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+3/W+1; Init +8; Per +1

Ulf sighs, clearly unhappy. FOUR hits to bring down a door? He was losing his touch! He looks back to the others, a brief glance, worried that his image as a strong Ulfen warrior is being damaged by this inability to bring down a simple door. He winds up for (hopefully) the last time, swinging at the heavily damaged door.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 1 = 27
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10


Eidolon 3

Cinder's eyes stare into the Ulfen warrior as he hacks at the door. It is impossible to tell what is going on in its alien mind.


The last blow knocks the door off it's hinges to reveal a darkened corridor with a second door on the other side someone really didn't wan't the ogrekin getting further into the castle as the arch of the door is filled with a series of metal strips..not a portcullis just bars blocking the way


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Well...now what?


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

"We will have to find another way in. But that means we will have to go back outside."

1,601 to 1,650 of 2,669 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.