Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Wellards Jade Regent

Game Master Wellard

See Full Description for Relationship Scores


101 to 150 of 2,657 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Eidolon 3

"It takes some small amount of time for us to preform the ritual of summoning, yet dismissing the summoning takes no more than a thought and a whim," the creature says sheathing its blade. The rune glowing on its forehead pulses slightly. "We thought it prudent to preform the summoning before we got to the marsh itself just in case."


Let me backtrack a little to set the scene..

You walk together with the Sherrif through the town to the south gate where he bids you good luck. then you head out off town passing the Mansions of the local magnates,including the surprisingly small house that Ameiko owns, and head off along the coast road which winds its way for about 3 miles before you find the Marsh before you..

I'm going to assume that Lissa waits until the Marsh is in sight before summoning Cinder

The Marsh itself sits in a shallow depression and is about 2 miles across at its widest point.A 40' foot high cliff defines it's southern boundry and in the north it spills into the waters of Sog's Bay.From your vantage point you can easily see the sluggish waters of the Soggy River and it's associated creeks winding through the marsh. Some patches of early morning mist still hang over the area.

You are all well aware off the location of the Fishing trails and easily locate the beginning of the new trail that will lead you to the hut of the halfling you seek.

The Old Trail's starting point lies further down the road..about a mile and a half from here.


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2

Thank you, DM Wellard!


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

I second the thanks!
"I agree. It is my experience that you cannot ever be too careful, yes?" he asks, drawing a deep breath of the soggy air as he looks down the road in the direction of the Old Trail. "In what order shall we march? It has been said Namuril should lead and Zaladrel shall follow the rest of us. I care not where I am to be. And if we are to be speaking of names...what is yours? he asks, looking over to the large creature that subsumed Lissa at the conclusion of her summoning ritual.

"It also occurs to me to ask...have any of you ever met Proudstump before? I have had very little experience with the halfling and am not sure he would know me by sight. What about the rest of you?"


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa absently nods in the elfs direction while not taking her eyes off the "creature". It is not until Ulf talks that she sneers at the warrior, shakes her head and kneels down to pet the agitated fox. She looks at the others and quietly asks, "In what order shall we travel? I am no warrior, but am a pretty good shot with my crossbow. As well as being a healer of some small account. For those who do not know me I am Runa." She then turns to the Ulfan warrior and in what sounds like a sarcastic voice says "Hvorfor handler dere på denne måten? Dette er ikke noe drikking konkurranse! Jeg trodde Linnorms stolt, ikke skryt!"

Ulf:
Why do you act in this manner? This is not some drinking contest! I thought Linnorms proud, not bragging!


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3
Namuril Xae-Tal wrote:

Namuril grins at Lissa's display, a bit unnerved but trying to appear stoic.

Bluff check to appear unfazed: 1d20

"That's quite a trick, Lissa! I wonder how many more you know?" He chuckles and casts a sidelong glance at Runa. "Fear not; yon beast is simply a form worn by Lissa, much like donned armor . . ."

Barely above a whisper, he adds: ". . . or undergarments."

He looks down at Runa's rattled fox. "What is his name? Is he a pet?"

"He is Tofa, and he is not a pet." The fox looks at you with very old, and very wise eyes...quite unnerving.


Eidolon 3

Thank you as well, DM Wellard, and yes, I was going to wait until well after we had left Sandpoint to summon.

"We are called Cinder, and while we are familiar with swordplay we shall not presume to go before those experienced in the way of combat. We shall take up whatever position is needed of us."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf looks to Runa, seemingly caught off-guard by the sudden chastisement. He seems momentarily ruffled, though he takes a breath before replying. "Jeg vet ikke skryt! Jeg er ingen strateg, dyktig i sinnet-spill av kampen. Jeg kan svinge en øks godt, og jeg vet dette. Jeg er mer uvitende enn skryt. Jeg vet ikke hvor jeg best vil tjene eller hvor min plass her bør være ... ennå. Jeg vil beskytte dem som trenger beskyttelse, og ikke mindre enn dette."

Runa:
I do not brag! I am no strategist, skilled in the mind-games of battle. I can swing an axe well, and I know this. I am more ignorant than boasting. I know not where I will best serve or where my place here should be...yet. I will protect those who need protection and no less than this.

"Well met, friend Cinder! Your position seems to be similar to mine. If I may make suggestion, though, it is my thought that the less hardy of us should walk in center of line. Then they will be most protected from harm. Is this sound thought?


Male Elven (Mierani Forest) Cleric 2 / Inquisitor 1

Zaladrel will look to Ulf and note, My large companion, being not from Sandpoint I know the roads but the more fringe characters of the city are not known to me, so sadly I cannot claim a friendship with this Proudstump Zaladrel will turn to the rest of the group. Companions, and perhaps with luck soon I may call you friends, I think it is important that certain items are discussed before we go about our task.

Zaladrel will gesture to the fishing path. Ulf has the right of it, we should consider our approach. If the marshes are as dangerous as we fear such a choice could spell success or failure before we ever set our feet to our path.

Yet this is not what concerns me most. Zaladrel crosses his arms and attempts to be more serious and wise then he has previously presented himself. Gesturing at Cinder, Obviously we have secrets. Some of us are skilled in arts that are hard to contemplate in our solid plane of reality. Zaladrel will gesture at himself, Tavlor, Runa and Cinder to emphasize his thoughts, he then gestures to Omara, Namuril and Ulf Others among us are masters of the "real" and are skilled in the mastery of arms, the finding of trails, or the precarious dangers of combat.

I say all this because we must trust each other at least a little bit. The wisdom of my Lady Desna says the careful traveler is safe while the untrusting traveler is oft left without aid. That is not to say we do not use our wisdom but each of us are known to at least one other here if even in the most casual of ways be it from across the tavern or in passing on the road.

Zaladrel emphatically gestures around the group once more,All I am trying to impress upon us is that we must commit to a common course of action if we are to see this venture through. Can we agree that we are both new to each other yet allow a small parcel of trust to pass to each other so we might fight our common enemy?

Zaladrel's eyes fall on Runa directly, He is not your pet, he is your friend. This course of action seem uncertain yet you have come despite your unease. Admirable. You are welcome to me and I think among us all but I cannot help but notice that some things seem to cause you irritation. I must ask before we go any further... Zaladrel will gesture at everyone but particularly at Ulf. Can we work together?

Zaladrel is obviously a pretty open and friendly type so he finds Runa's frustration with Ulf unnerving. (and he isn't sure what she keeps saying to him but she seems upset) So he is trying to ply his wisdom to be inspirational and reconciliatory.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf sniffs in a breath, nodding emphatically to Zaladrel's questioning. "There is no need to ask! You all are Úlf's companions. As long as we are journeying together, this shall be true! You all have my word in this. As I told Tavlor last night at Dragon, I tell all of you now. If you are ever in need..." he trailed off, and with a single fluid motion he unclasped the harness that held his greataxe to his back, taking the haft of the weapon in his hand and emphatically planting the butt of the weapon's shaft into the trail. "You shall have my axe. By the blood of my father, Sigmundr Hrolfrson, I pledge this."


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2

Namuril nods at Zaladrel's words, pausing his stride to face him. "You speak true, brother Zaladrel. I, too, shall do my utmost to let trivialties fall by the wayside." He turns to each of his party-mates in turn. "I would embrace you as comrades, and perhaps even as friends, as we journey together." Namuril then faces Lissa/Ember, bowing low. "Please forgive my earlier remarks; truly, I do not know you, and was amiss in making such untoward comments."

Turning once more to Runa, he bows again, with a flourish. "I pray you overlook my ignorance; Tofa indeed has the eyes of a comrade, and not those of a pet. I beg your pardon."

After a moment, he turns once more to Zaladrel. "I shall keep my eyes open, that we do not greet any quicksand intimately. I do not mind keeping point, with you as rear guard. Have we decided the marching order, save what has been mentioned? As for my thoughts, I believe Runa and Tavlor should perhaps take center, each paired with either Ulf or Cinder. Omara, you are a warrior, yes? Perhaps you could assist Zaladrel with rear guard--or maybe you'd like to share point?"


"Surely nothing is lurking in the marsh between town and the halfling's hut!" He smiles to the group. "Let us proceed. I've never felt safer than I do surrounded by such powerful warriors." His eyes are twinkling with mirth.


The trail is certainly wide enough for two to walk abreast. The ground is still soggy though and the undergrowth intrudes onto the trail to help hinder your speed.

All movement on trails in the Marsh is at 3/4 normal speed


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Omara looks contemplative for a moment and finally takes in a breath and stands a little straighter. "My name is Omara. Yes, my grandfather taught me how to use this rapier and other weapons as well. I believe that I can hold my own with them." As she speaks, she looks each companion in the eye. Then she pauses and looks at no one in particular. "I also have other skills. Skills specifically designed to ... get into places specifically designed to keep me out. I am also somewhat deft with my fingers. And I can be real quiet, when I want to be." As if to prove that last point, she ends her self introduction.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa shakes her head at the Northman, but says no more. "I am a healer, and will use all my skill to help all who need it."
So saying, she removes her crossbow and hold it in the ready, keeping to the back of the group.


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2

Namuril begins to lead the group into the marshlands, bow readied, scanning the way ahead for any possible hazards. He calls back behind him: "Beth y grŵp a ddaeth ger ein bron, Zaladrel? Oedden nhw'n nad ganddynt allu olrhain eu plith?"

In Elven:
"What of the group that came before us, Zaladrel? Did they not have an able tracker among them?"


So..this is how your DM see's it

Namuril backed up by Omara at the front, followed by Ulf then Tavlor and Runa together with Lissa/Cinder behind them and Zaladrel at the rear.

Zaladrel

Spoiler:
You know that the previous group who entered the Marsh were a band of Ulfen Mercenaries but no-one is sure of the exact make up of the group


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Sounds about right to me, DM Wellard.
"Is always handy to have a mouse ready to scurry under a door, I think." he answers Omara with a friendly smile. As they walk, he holds his axe over his shoulder, careful to carry it so that it poses no danger to Tavlor behind him, but also ready to be properly wielded at a moment's notice. Runa's perceived animosity, or at least annoyance, towards him confuses him. Is his attitude really so different from the usual Ulfen man? Granted, he hasn't been in the North for six years, but he remembered many a night when his father would toss back a few with his friends before spending a while trying to one-up each other's accomplishments. He tried to push the thinking of it from his mind, deciding to try and make some conversation with the rest of the group to get his thoughts on other things. "So...Tavlor. You tell me yesterday at the Dragon you are an arcanist, but you never say what type of magic you study. I am curious as to this. Do you have a..a focus? A specialty?" he asks, casting a brief glance back to him.


Eidolon 3

Cinder draws its blade and gets behind Tavlor and Runa. Though it appears relaxed, it is at the ready, keeping all its senses aware of its surroundings should they encounter any danger in the marsh. Upon hearing Úlf's questions it adds in, "Yes Tavlor, do tell. How did you gain your ability with the ars arcanum?"


Male Elven (Mierani Forest) Cleric 2 / Inquisitor 1
Namuril Xae-Tal wrote:

"Beth y grŵp a ddaeth ger ein bron, Zaladrel? Oedden nhw'n nad ganddynt allu olrhain eu plith?"

Zaladrel responds, Rwy'n gwybod fawr ddim. Dywedwyd wrthyf eu bod pob siaradwr o Skald a'r holl milwyr cyflog a dyna lle mae fy ngwybodaeth yn dod i ben. Ond bellach rydym ar y ffordd ac Desna gyda ni ... oh, a bod duw corniog pen chi yn ymddangos i ffafrio o bryd i'w gilydd. He smirks slightly at the jest.

Elvish:
I know very little. I was told they were all speakers of Skald and all mercenaries and that is where my knowledge ends. But now we are on the road and Desna is with us...oh and that horned head god you seem to favor from time to time.

Clapping his hand on Namuril's shoulder Zaladrel walks to the back of the group.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa is a little worried by the...what was it call again? knowledge arcana 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Well it might come to her later...but the figure was a bit disconcerting. How could she treat such a construct if it became wounded. As for that silly Ulf...did his father never teach him that swaggering and bragging were fine for feast days, but such actions at other times would make others think he was trying to show off, or worse, exaggerating his own abilities. Perhaps the Ulfen of the west were different than her fathers people.


"Well, I grew up in the church, so I learned a lot from Father Zanthus about the divine arts, but my connection to Desna never seemed to be divine. In recent years I've been trying to learn from the sorcerers and wizards in town. I have a talent for magic, just not the talent Father Zanthus seems to wish. I can feel a connection with Desna, but it feels more part of who I am, rather than who I pray to... if that makes any sense."


"Well, I grew up in the church, so I learned a lot from Father Zanthus about the divine arts, but my connection to Desna never seemed to be divine. In recent years I've been trying to learn from the sorcerers and wizards in town. I have a talent for magic, just not the talent Father Zanthus seems to wish. I can feel a connection with Desna, but it feels more part of who I am, rather than who I pray to... if that makes any sense."


Ok guys I have managed to put a rough map together with Hexographer..it can be found HERE one hex is about 650 feet across

The wetland is a tangle of nettles, reeds, and other swamp plants often supplemented by larger vegetation—cypress, eucalyptus, oak, and willow trees mostly.(movement through the undergrowth is at 1/4 speed)

Vision is quite restricted..you find it difficult even on the trail to see more than 50' ahead and most of the time it's half that or less.The sounds of insects and frogs are the most common sounds interspersed with racous calls of strange birds and the occassional sounds of some large creature splashing into the water.

Runa will need to make a DC 15 Perception check to find 1d3 of the items Hannah asked her to collect. Knowledge nature will let you identify and collect plants that, with preparation, can be used to treat sickness and wounds..I'll let you know what you find based on the strength of the roll


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf nods back to Tavlor as the group makes their way through the half-grown trail, wondering how anybody even managed to find their way through the marsh at all if the trail itself was this bad. "So...you are not arcanist who learns by book study, yes? It sounds as if magic is just...you. Is this correct thinking?" he asks.

He continually looks left and right, trying to be vigilant, though he's never been one to be really good at keener powers of perception, especially with the trail as thick as it is. Even so, it made him feel better to be looking. The walk down the trail had thus far been pretty quiet, and though he didn't expect to have any trouble this early in their quest, he also knew that the calm often came before the storm and that, such as they were, he'd best use what gifts of sight and sound he'd been given. He'd been in the swamp a few times with the militia, but he'd never been out bounty-hunting before. That, and Sheriff Hemlock's advice, instilled an extra sense of precaution that he had lately found himself lacking.

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 11

Nothing of particular interest catches his eyes, but even so, he keeps looking, his grip on his axe unconsciously tightening a bit.


I'll let you move on with this conversation while I continue the story forward a little

It takes you perhaps 10 minutes to reach the first of the creeks which is spanned by a somewhat rickety bridge


"Yes, I can feel the magic inside of me. I'm not one for many books or for much prayer, but I feel like magic is set to burst out of me." He pauses a moment and thinks of Nualia. I wonder if that's how she felt. I wonder if that's what drove her mad.

"Well, a bridge. At least we don't have to get wet."


Male Elven (Mierani Forest) Cleric 2 / Inquisitor 1

Zaladrel scrunches up his face as he hears Tavlor relate his connection with his ability. Now wait a minute, Desna isn't just who I pray to! I am a living vessel of her will imbued with her power! But I will concede he is different than I. But consider, my friend, that perhaps you are blessed with her power through a more roundabout means. Isn't that what they say of the Sorcerers? Power in the blood? Desna has servants of all stripes my friend. Even ones like you.

Zaladrel continues his watch at the rear, smiling as his companions share stories.

Upon reaching the bridge Zaladrel notes, A bridge yes, but of questionable quality. I'm note sure how sturdy this thing is... Zaladrel would like to try to determine if he thinks the bridge is in serviceable shape, preferably before stepping on it. What might I roll to get a sense of its stability?


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf frowns as he looks down to the rickety bridge, folding his arms over his chest thoughtfully, his brow furrowing. "I think that the 'not getting wet' part has yet to be seen, from the way this bridge looks. It does not look to me like the sturdiest bridge I have ever seen. How should we go? Lightest first? Or heaviest?"


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2

DM: How wide is the creek? Is the water flowing swiftly or slowly?

Namuril moves closer to the bridge, careful not to step upon it, and looks for any signs of dangerous disrepair.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Knowledge (engineering), untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

As the party stops to examine the bridge, Runa takes the time to do a little exploring herself. Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Looking in the stagnant pools she attempts to locate some leeches, but is unsucessful.
Knowledge-Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Looking at the various roots and wild herbs, she find nothing of use to her in healing. She returns her attention to the talk about the bridge.


Male Elven (Mierani Forest) Cleric 2 / Inquisitor 1

Hey now! No untrained knowledge checks, otherwise my 1st level feat is a waste! :-p


Male Elven (Mierani Forest) Cleric 2 / Inquisitor 1

For further clarification Zaladrel will be looking for the same things Namuril is looking for:

Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Preumambly non-trained Knowledge Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

And will probably find nothing! Ha ha


The creek is about 15 feet wide and maybe 5 feet deep.

Namuril

[/spoiler]You sense movement in the bushes on the other side of the Creek[/spoiler]


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2
Zaladrel Orain wrote:
Hey now! No untrained knowledge checks, otherwise my 1st level feat is a waste! :-p

I thought you could attempt an untrained Knowledge check, but only have a chance of success if the DC's 10 or less . . .


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2

Namuril freezes as he notices movement in the bushes. He holds up a hand to alert the party. "Something is moving about in the bushes, on the far side of the stream." He readies his bow and speaks again to the party, eyes fixed on the movement. "How would you like to proceed?"


Male Elven (Mierani Forest) Cleric 2 / Inquisitor 1
Namuril Xae-Tal wrote:


I thought you could attempt an untrained Knowledge check, but only have a chance of success if the DC's 10 or less . . .

Well sure, you could do THAT. I knew I forgot something. :-)

Zaladrel will pull his bow off his back in response to Namuril's observation. He tries to keep his voice low, I am loathe to ask someone to cross lest they become trapped. Perhaps we should announce ourselves or fire off an arrow at the movement? I would hate to hurt someone but I would hate for us to be hurt more... Zaladrel's voice fades off as he looks across the creek in thought.


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2

Namuril responds to Zaladrel in a soft, even voice. "I am not of a mind to attack without knowing if yon creature is friend, foe, or fauna. I propose we announce ourselves, and be ready for anything."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf grunts quietly, nodding in Namuril's direction. "I also am thinking we will have all the enemies that we will need. We should not be eager to be making more."


Tavlor casts Detect Magic.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa kneels down and readies her crossbow. Tofa, do you sense what is across the stream?


Tavlor detects nothing within range

The small fox raises his snout and sniffs the air..

Runa

Spoiler:
Goblins!

..as three small figures erupt from the undergrowth on the other side off the Bridge.

"Smash the man
and slice the elf
eat the dog
and please yourself
Burning longlegs is so good
we be goblins you be food"

All three carry the standard Goblin Dogslicer, one off them also carries a tube of some sort which he points at you..

I have a combat map ready but I'm working nights so posting from a computer where I can't access my Photobucket account..will put the map up when i get home.Meanwhile please post your intentions for round 1.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Who is the goblin pointing the tube at/


Male Elf Ranger (Guide) 2

Namuril looses an arrow at the nearest goblin and steps aside, looking for any vegetation to use as cover.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

DM: When the map comes up, I'd like to use a move action to move within any vegetation that might offer cover or concealment (such as reed clumps, etc.); that is, of course, unless there is nothing I can reach. In that case, I'll move out of the way in case any melee-types want unobstructed passage.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Omara will draw her rapier and move away from the crowd waiting for the goblins to cross the bridge (if they make it.)


Tavlor hesitates only a moment and prepares to cast at the Goblin with the tube item. He points a finger in the direction of the Goblin but is suddenly filled with an intense feeling of peace and goodness. His hand begins to glow with a radiant white light which launches itself at the Goblin like a white hot fire.

If possible, I would move to avoid any ranged penalties, but stay on our side of the river
Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Heavenly Fire, Ranged Touch: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 2

What was THAT?

Tavlor stares at his hand, clearly surprised at what just happened.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

With her crossbow ready, Runa points a finger at one of the goblins and says "Søvn"

DM:
Runa hexes the goblin with slumber DC-13 Will save


Male Human

Úlf licks his lips when he sees the goblins emerge from the underbrush, singing their little goblin songs. He shows little concern for the tubular item wielded by one of the goblins, hefting his axe and beginning to him an Ulfen battle-song low in his throat. Only one of the goblins seemed to have any capability for ranged combat, and unless the rest of the group took care of business before they could come across the bridge, drawing his own crossbow seemed superfluous.

He took a position at the side of the bridge, careful to avoid blocking anyone else's aim, the grip on his axe tightening as he waited for the first goblin to try crossing the bridge.

Initiative:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Úlf moves to the bridge and readies an action to attack the first goblin who comes across the party's side of the bridge.


Male Elven (Mierani Forest) Cleric 2 / Inquisitor 1

Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Zaladrel will fire at the tube wielding goblin if possible, otherwise at the nearest target. He will then attempt to move to cover.

Attack1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage1d6 ⇒ 3


ROUND 1 INITIATIVE ORDER I posted for Lissa to keep things moving

Tavlor 21
Lissa/Cinder 21-
Omara 19
Ulf 18
Goblins 18-
Runa 17
Namuril 11
Zaladrel 9

Tavlor moves to the end off the bridge and a ray of holy fire erupts from his hand which bathes the tube wielding goblin in flame. The tube explodes in his hands and he vanishes in a ball of fire..the other two goblins cheer and dance around exclaiming in delight at the grisly demise of their comrade.

Cinder/Lissa moves up protectively behind Runa a low roar issuing from it's throat..

Omara moves to the side and Ulf comes forward to the bridge end waiting for the goblins to react..however they seem too concerned with celebrating the fiery death of their companion to do anything(they lose this round)

Runa mutters a word in Skald and one of the cavorting Goblins slumps to the ground. Namuril looses an arro which just misses one of them then Zaladrel sinks an arrow into the last standing Goblin.

Both elves move to cover after shooting

Positions at end of round 1 the blue diamond surrounds the sleeping goblin

101 to 150 of 2,657 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.