Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre

Game Master Wellard


101 to 150 of 2,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Ogres are a petit kind of giant, often savage and cannibalistic. Oui, they are not good creatures, for ze most part. An ugly face may 'ide a good 'eart, but I 'ave 'eard of few good 'earts among zeir kind."

Esteriande turns to the Commander.

"I zink we can be assured of at least a competent scouting force. If ze barge can bear our beasts as well as us, we shall take passage as soon as may be."


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Muchorak looks at Esteriande then turns to Wolfspirit, "They are a foul creature. They have plagued my people before as well as their larger giant kin. What Esteriande says is true to a point. I have never heard nor encountered any that were not savage killers. They take from the land, never giving back, and seem to delight in it."

The Exchange

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

"If these brutes were indeed held in check by the Black Arrows, they could pose a greater threat on communities and farms in that region, if allowed to prosper. It seems a just task to verify the status of the Black Arrows, and, if necessary, to face the ogres in their stead." Marak says quietly to his companions, as they discuss the situation.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

The shoanti looks at Marak and smiles, "Actually I would take it as a great honor to rid this world of more Ogres. I have taken a dedication of sorts to finding and killing their kind."

Sweet looks like my favored enemy will get to be used and at a +4!


"I have a guide who knows the area well for you too" the Commander says.."She'll meet you at the boat..would tomorrow Morning be too early for you..I can give you a day or two to make preparations but no more than that"


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

"Tommorow would be fine with me."


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Listening intently to the explanations given by her friends, Ali, frowning cutely in concentration, turns to Lunas and the den-mates converse in their unusual way. After a moment, Lunas growls deep and menacingly in his throat and Ali nods her head in reply then turns back to the others. Her frown does not look so cute at all any more "Ali and Lunas think you mean Grrawwll Rrrzz Yips" She pauses for a moment in thought then continues "In two legs tongue means Big Big Bad Bad Two Leg Wolf Killers. They one of worst enemies of pack. Ali and Lunas like very much help kill all of them we find, and then more."

The look on her pretty little face right now has nothing of cute in it everything of the wild, viscous, dangerous little savage that she also just as much is as well.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon groans inwardly. Six or ten days cooped up on a river barge? And then the same coming back? And who knows how long slogging through the mountains? This is going to be worse than Sandpile. Dragon turds for this idea. Why would I ever go along with this? But Esteriande is beautiful when she's all earnest and the others think it's important too. Roman mentally shakes his head, the outcome is all too inevitable. If I'm going to do this I deserve a couple of fine days in town. Maybe I can swing by Ironbriar's and see what the mayor's been up to.

"We'll need two days to get ready. We've got to plan and provision for a trip like this." Romon accompanies the comment with his best smile.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

To his own surprise Inikai feels a tinge of disappointment at the offer of 300 gold pieces. Apparently he has grown accustomed to larger sums of money. And what about all that time in the wild with the others? How will I be able to conceal the nature of my powers? How would the others react?


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"We 'ave ze letters of credit and all day," Esteriande points out to Romon. "Ze locals could be grave danger. Delaying could cost lives, mon amor, and I do not doubt zat you could manage to source anyzing you needed in a day and a night." She smiles fondly at the rogue.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon smiles back. "Then our time here is short. Let's not waste it."

Will be working major hours for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Posting minimally. Please DMPC Romon as needed to keep things rolling.


Just let me know what the party wants to buy as I don't want to get hung up in Magnimar.Remember you still have a 10% discount in the Bazzar


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Well mon amis, I zink zat some giant-bane arrows may be in order, and per'aps a few scrolls and potions," she muses thoughtfully.

I am thinking a few more +1 giant bane arrows, a few potions of enlarge person, scrolls of bull's strength, anything else anyone can think of? Bear in mind we may not be able to re-stock for a while.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

"I'm good to go."

The Exchange

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

"I am also prepared, once I pick up some food for the trip, but arrows, or bolts that strike true againts giants do sound like a worthy investment. We are fortunate to know in advance what sort of threat we face so far in advance."

His face goes vacant for a moment as he does math in his head and he adds, "A half-dozen such should cost just under a thousand gold pieces." He seems surprised by the number. "That's rather more than I had expected..."

Should be 160 gp. each for +1 giant bane arrows. If they could be crafted as just giant bane, without the +1, they'd only cost 2000 gp for 50!


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Oui, I shall see to it!" Esteriande heads off to stock up:

3 scrolls of Bull's Strength: 450gp
2 potions of enlarge person: 100gp
5 +1 giant bane arrows: 830.1gp

Less 10% discount comes to: 1242gp 9cp

The Exchange

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Marak gives Esteriande 400 gp. towards the cost of the purchases.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

"Where be the 'Big Big Bad Bad Two Leg Wolf Killers'? Show Ali on picture of Land." the now grim and determined Protector of the Land demands.

She had never been able to properly to properly grasp maps before, but now that she had experienced flying, they made perfect sense her. Once shown a map and their destination, she studies it with concentration, trying what challenges that might ahead and how best to keep her pack safe from them. She also brings to mind everything about Ogres she can remember.
Knowledge(geography): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Basically trying to determine all she knows or can determine about the land, the danger, the weather, the wildlife etc. etc.. and as well anything she may have heard about these particular Ogres that might prove helpful and in regards to what equipment, items, spells etc. we might need


Ali knows the following..which I am sure she will express in her own inimitable fashion

Spoiler:

The route to Turtleback ferry seems easy enough and nothing should threaten a boat.There are tribes of Bullywugs along the river which might harass you but a party your size should be able to dael with any minor threat.

The lake is suppossed to be the home of a water Monster called Black Magga..though noone is sure if she is real or just legend.

Ogres tend to live in large tribes and operate in what can only be described as mobs relying in their superior height and weight to crush any smaller enemy..they tend not to use missilesexcept for thrown rocks and spears


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon excuses himself to wander alone for a while in his city. At the doorway he pauses to say, "We'll meet at Siosio's for lunch ask for Paralictor Denari's table. " Then he whirls through the door and is gone.

Siosio's -- the most snobbishly Cheliaxian restaurant in Magnimar.

Wellard:

Spoiler:
Romon uses his hat of disguise to look like a Hellknight for the few moments it takes to make a reservation for lunch. He explains that Denari is visiting from Citadel Vraid and wishes to entertain a few old friends. 50 gp ought to lubricate the arrangement. Bluff take 10 for 23. Disguise take 10 for 28. Then it's off round the city for some alchemical items and a phylactery of faithfulness for Randi from the Shelynese temple. You may have something to say to Dabbler after Romon's play at lunch.

Lunch-goers: After you're seated, a tall severe looking human with the blackest hair you've ever seen and wearing a scarlet leather jerkin over black shirt and trousers sweeps toward the table. The voice and accompanying wink is more familiar. "Siosio's is famous for the discernment of its chef and management. I've always wanted to bring a few friends here. At last I have friends worthy of the compliment."

He bends to kiss Esteriande, runs his fingers gently across her cheeks and through her hair.

Sleight of Hand 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 Dabbler:

Spoiler:
Romon's trying to tie something surreptiously round Esteriande's head.

Other lunchgoers:

Spoiler:
Romon leaves a small box inlaid with a bird's outline in silver upon Estriande's brow. A thin cloth of gold band holds it in place.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Ah, you are most mysterious, mon amor," Esteriande smiles in delight, reaching up to touch, but not remove the silver box. "And a most delightful restaurant you found as well," she adds.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Muchorak sits in silence at lunch, clearly not too comfortable in the establishment.


Esteriande.

Spoiler:
It's a Phylactry of Faithfulness


LUnas and Ursas definitely do NOT get allowed in Paralictor or not the place has standards.

The Exchange

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Marak samples a bit of everything, more interested in finding new flavors than filling his belly, but ends up eating more than he intended anyway, and rests his hands on his groaning belly by the end of the meal.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Not knowing, or caring, about proper dining etiquite, Ali ignores the silverware and eats with her hands, she obviously stays away from anything that had parents and concentrates on anything that is sweet.

Every once in a while she leaves the table to go outside, sneaking tasty treats and tidbits for her two furry friends.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

The shoanti watches as everyone takes in the meal, with the varied delights or intrigues...he himself though only eats out of hospitality. To his closer companions it is evident in his lack of comfort in this place, it's food, and it's patrons. These are the people that killed our kin. His grandfathers voice echoed in his memory, They smiled as they raped our women, stole our lands, and slaughtered our animals. They delighted in watching us flee to the stone lands, leaving behind the lush forests and verdant beach lands. Remember this when you deal with the skinned devils, the will give you all flavors and dreams of your mind; but never your heart.

Muchorak takes a bite of his food and puts up his best front of pleasantness...

Bluff 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

His hand rests on Wolfspirit unconsciously and almost tenses, though his grip is weak it is evident he finds strength in her presence.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Inikai indulges in his meal to the point that he feels some regret at the realization that they must soon leave Magnimar. Romon's joie di vivre impresses him so much that he forgets the serious nature of their mission. Instead, he entertains the others with some ribald jokes that he has learned over the years and looks forward to returning here when the buisness at Hook Mountain is done.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

As Big Bear rests his hand on her, Ali looks up at him and, instantly sensing his mood and understanding, at least partially, the reasons for it, she reaches up a small hand and lays it gently on his cheek. With a sunny smile full of love she says "You no worry Big Bear, soon soon we leave stinky two-leg ci-ty of stone full of no space and then for long long long time we be back in Land. It be good good good! And rest of pack friends see how much better it is. So you no worry, Ali take good goood care of you out there." and with one last smile and a light caress, she turns back to her sweets.


Everyone ready to get started upriver?

The evening passes in a convivial fashion..even Muchorak seems to enjoy the meal.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Ready for a boat trip :D


At what seems, to some off you, a much too early hour you assemble on the docks with your horses and gear.The boat you will be travelling on is a sturdy flat bottomed barge like affair capable of both river and sea travel.

Think something like a dutch barge


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon lingers while the party departs the restaurant. As he pays off the maitre d' he slowly lets the hat's illusion disperse revealing his true racial heritage. "Thank you for a lovely dinner. My friends enjoyed it immensely as did I."

*****

Romon's up early and saddles his horse for a dawn ride through the Heights. He luxuriates in the gentile architecture and verdant gardens of the wealthy neighborhoods and revels in the ringing of his horse's hooves on the well-laid cobblestones. It is a smug and self-satisfied rogue who trots down to the waterfront.

Would Esteriande like to come? That portion of the city is pretty in the early morning while the light is soft. He won't say anything about his petty hope that he'll wake some fat cat burgher before their normal hour. He can't play Robin Hood anymore and this may be his last chance to stick it to the man in Magnimar. So these mean little acts are what he's reduced to.

Rejuggled purchases so I could buy a horse. Romon's got only a handful of silver in cash now. All ready to go.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Romon, did you obtain our reservation by dishonest means?" Esteriande asks archly. "I should spank you for zat, but you know, I did enjoy watching ze more...opinionated patrons and staff look a leetle uncomfortable," she chuckles. "We can both ask for forgiveness togezer, per'aps?" she teases.

Early in the morning she joins you, saddling Greyfog and clattering through the streets of the well-to-do, a place she knows surprisingly well.

"One day shall 'ave to introduce you to Mozer," she sighs. "Do not worry, she will like you more zan she likes me."

Reaching the barge she dismounts to greet the captain courteously, before carefully leading her steed aboard and settling him below decks.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

As she takes a good look at the barge, Ali finally nods her head in satisfaction and says, "It look like it float good. River should be no bad, only froggy two legs live near here, but they no so strong. When pack get to lake, must keep eye out for ' Black Magga' though..."
and she unconsciously says this last in a spooky voice like a someone might describe the 'Boogie Monster'

[ooc]Have we been introduced to our guide as yet Wellard?[/i]


The Commander approaches with a cloaked figure by his side..

"Ah good you're all here..this is your guide..though I believe some of you are already familiar with her.

The figure flips back her hood to reveal a familiar face to those off you who were at Thistletop..it is Shalelu.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria looks the ship over "So uh you are completly sure this thing is river worthy?" Seeing the newcomer she looks to the others to see there responce.

Knowledge Engineering on the ship and Knowledge histoty and arcana on Black Magga

Engineering
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

History
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Arcana
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Bonjeour, Madamoiselle," Esteriande greets the other elf with a smile. "It 'as been a while, 'ow are zings with you?"


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Inikai is taken aback for a moment and is about to greet Shalelu but he pauses as Esteriende is quicker to speak. His thoughts go to Kaliciel and he hopes that the ranger will have news as to her fate.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4
Esteriande wrote:
"One day shall 'ave to introduce you to Mozer," she sighs. "Do not worry, she will like you more zan she likes me."

Romon's blood freezes in his veins. "I can't really believe that," he says. "What's she like?"

**** On the dock *****

ALi wrote:

As she takes a good look at the barge, Ali finally nods her head in satisfaction and says, "It look like it float good. River should be no bad, only froggy two legs live near here, but they no so strong. When pack get to lake, must keep eye out for ' Black Magga' though..."

and she unconsciously says this last in a spooky voice like a someone might describe the 'Boogie Monster'

Romon wonders about 'froggy two-legs', were they like the frogmen they met near Foxglove Manor? 'Black Magga' is too intriguing though. "Ali, who's Black Magga? An old Varisian witch?"

**** Shalelu's arrival ****

Romon smiles at Shalelu too. "What by Azmo's beard did we do with her bow? Did Macho keep it or did we sell it for other gear?" He looks surreptiously to see what she's packing for firepower.

"Hey, 'Lu. You're getting around."


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7
Romon wrote:
"I can't really believe that. What's she like?"

Esteriande note Romaon's hesitation with amusement, but grimaces as she replies:

"She is an 'igh priestess of Callistria."

**** On the dock *****

Romon wrote:
"Hey, 'Lu. You're getting around."

"I light 'ave known."


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4
Esteriande d'Litran wrote:
Romon wrote:
"I can't really believe that. What's she like?"

Esteriande note Romaon's hesitation with amusement, but grimaces as she replies:

"She is an 'igh priestess of Callistria."

Eye bulging jaw drop, quickly concealed as mental sums are computed involving genetics, religion, and recent history. There are some paths too dark to travel. "She must be fabulously wealthy."

**** On the dock *****

Romon wrote:
"Hey, 'Lu. You're getting around."
"I light 'ave known."

"Known what?"


Shalelu smiles around the group.."Hello everyone..sorry about Thistletop..but I did get Callie back home and then down here..I'm sorry I couldn't make her wait for you though"

"Esteriande..I haven't seen you since that business up by Kaer Maga" she looks between the Paladin and Romon and grins.."don't tell me you have taken up with this reprobate..well that will break a few hearts certainly"

then she looks at Naria.."I don't believe we have met"


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

"Naria Yamyra. A pleaseure to meet you."


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Zat you would 'ave known each ozzer of course," Esteriande explains to Romon, as she smiles at the ranger. "Zat was an eventful journey to say ze least. I am glad you are joining us, you are acquainted with ze region?"


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Ali immediately runs up to the Elf woman who always smells so good, just like Land, and hugs her tightly and gives a few good sniffs for good measure, talking quickly and excitedly she says "Oh! This good good good! Whole pack is back together almost! But Callie is here too, yes yes? You bring her back?" and looking around but not seeing her old, dear friend Ali's great disappointment is obvious. Still though she holds on to Shalelu and continues "Well, you know Callie be OK though, yes yes? Yes, you tell Ali all about it while we swim dry on top of wood floor...ah boat? yes yes? OH! And you must meet brother Lunas! He come find Ali after you and Callie left."

And the big black wolf, in his dignified and fluid fashion makes his introduction to the ranger, seeming to approve of her as well.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Ali immediately runs up to the Elf woman who always smells so good, just like Land, and hugs her tightly and gives a few good sniffs for good measure, talking quickly and excitedly she says "Oh! This good good good! Whole pack is back together almost! But Callie is here too, yes yes? You bring her back?" and looking around but not seeing her old, dear friend Ali's great disappointment is obvious. Still though she holds on to Shalelu and continues "Well, you know Callie be OK though, yes yes? Yes, you tell Ali all about it while we swim dry on top of wood floor...ah boat? yes yes? OH! And you must meet brother Lunas! He come find Ali after you and Callie left."

And the big black wolf, in his dignified and fluid fashion makes his introduction to the ranger, seeming to approve of her as well.

Finally, she turns to Romon, answering his question, her eyes going big and round "Ali no know for sure, but she hear forest friends say is big, big, bad, bad, scary monster!"


Shalelu nods to Esteriand as she scratches Lunas behind the ear.."Aye I know the area..quite well"

Sense Motive DC18

Spoiler:
Shalelu is holding something back..there is an air of apprehension and sadness about her

The Exchange

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Sense Motive 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

"We will, of course, welcome your guidance, huntress." Marak says, keeping his insights to himself, for the moment, rather than voice them in such a public place.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Sense motive

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

101 to 150 of 2,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.